1/3 페이지 1 2 3 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#034, PLEIADES CONNECTION PHONE HOME, E.T. REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE-- LIKE GOD!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default PJ#034, PLEIADES CONNECTION PHONE HOME, E.T. REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE-- LIKE GOD!

PHONE HOME, E.T.
    REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE--
    LIKE GOD!
    PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. V
    BY
    VIOLINIO GERMAIN
    &
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN/ATON

“dharma”

A PHOENIX JOURNAL

Copyright 1991
    All rights reserved. No part of this book, either in part or in whole may be reproduced, transmitted or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic, photographic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the Publisher, except for brief quotations embodied in literary articles and reviews.

For permissions, or serializations, condensations, adaptions, or for our catalog of other publications, write to the Publisher at the address below.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in Publication Data
    Germain, Violinio & Hatonn/Aton, Gyeorgos Ceres
    PHONE HOME ET. REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE-LIKE GOD! PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. V
    ISBN 0-922356-48-3
    First Edition Printed by America West Publishers, 1991
    Published by

AMERICA WEST PUBLISHERS
    P.O. Box 986
    Tehachapi, CA. 93581
    1-805 822-9655

Printed in the United States of America

CHAPTER 1

REC #1 JESUS SANANDA

MONDAY, JULY 15, 1991 7:56A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 333

MONDAY, JULY 15, 1991

Esu (Jesus) present in Radiance of Creator, blessed that you might find blessings and abundance. Why does Man remain mired in the mud of the rut when the highway of Life has been paved for his journey? Because that which would retain him in the mire has hidden the path of Truth from him. Why does Man discount that very one (and ones) for whom he has waited, lo, the many aeons? He believes this day that which was projected in a time so long past there are no witnesses unto the tales. The witnesses thereof are sent again to unravel the morass of tamperings and he turns away for Man is trained to live either in the past of his gone experiences or toward that which will never come--there is only NOW and yet Man fails to acknowledge for he wants NOT that of the NOW.

Only in the “experiencing” shall Man come into vision of that which he presents. It behooves you all to look about you for there are those who say, “These, the prophets, manifest unto us; these, the liberators, give us their blessings; those who lie without the pale of conscientious things recognize them not, neither know them at all; thus are we favored by the princely ones, the watchers of eternities, the composed in spirit, the God of omnipotence, and ever cast upward; it is extraordinary to follow in their footsteps and participate in their increase, even for commendation for labors done honorably with noble and honorable principles. God is abundance and from Him springs all goodness and it is ethical and honorable to receive of the rewards for Man must learn to “receive” that which is from God just as he must learn to “Give and Regive”.

Would it not be greater, however, to say, “The poor in spirit have dwelt among us and removed the covers from their lights; we have seen that Light burn greatly, behold it burns, it can not be extinguished.”

It is the lamp of a true gift of benefaction which comes unto all men everywhere, but the lowly have lighted it, in that they were lowly in pride and defiled not the Doctrine with the vomit of loud ravings and attestings of their own valor and heroism, knowing not of their own valor until it was manifest. Therefore, I speak to you.

He who goes out by a door of lecherous and immoral performance or declaration unto his brother and his brother’s life, lives not in elation and joy but lives in pain and sadness; he raises no joyousness unto those who have blundered, who know not the pathway, who perceive not the Light of radiance. Those with a great gift for preaching unto the multitude often acclaim that Man in his humbler state has the greater glory attesting to him.

I say that except we do marvel at the greatness of severe poverty to cure the wicked heart, to overcome the doctrines of the lecherous, to make a fair smoke of all transgressions and burn them on the altars of atonement, we know not the law that upsets the conflict and brings the peace that enchants the spirit. We must be given into recognition of that which is “cured” but not of the point that it is in poverty. To simply have poverty for expression of attention to “look how hard I try, as I have given all” is not necessarily a measure of purity but in fact, is only to gob on the facade to greater thickness to delude fellow-man--it shall NEVER delude God nor will it ever delude self.

I speak to you as those who have knowledge of intangible presentation, as those who have confusion in application of the mighty principle of Love Everlasting, performing unto redundancy.

Go not out of the door of false reckonings, of usurious performances, of dull perceptions and unworthy arrogance, into de Garden of Majestic Spirit, but move out most quietly, leaving no Man the wiser that escape has come unto you. Let is always be the Truth and not the TRUTHBRINGER which is left to the meditation and KNOWING. MANY ARE STARVED AND THIRST FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT DO NOT KNOW THE VESSEL BY WHICH IT IS SATISFIED. TRUTH WILL STAND INTO ETERNITY AND NEVER SHOULD THE WORK BE CLOUDED BY THE SPEAKER THEREOF. If a Man speaks--it is usually with HIS OWN OPINION REGARDING THE SUBJECT IN POINT.

How do you speak unto another? Softly! Show them, beloved, hand them the cup, give them the dipper, open the stopper-stone of the vessel that surmounts the well and hold their cups beneath the fountain. But you cannot drink of the contents in their stead.

It is all part of Wisdom that sees a majesty in little reckonings, in tiny accountings, spirit unto spirit, matter unto matter.

Whosesoever a soul has need of fulfillment, see to it that you give it, pursuing no whoredoms of false pretendings, making no cessation in strivings toward wisdom, pouring out plentifully upon that searching one that which can ennoble him and cure his afflictions--but you do not smother him nor oppress with your prattlings.

So it is Written, that promise comes unto you and a goodly bed whereon to sleep the slumbers of your return for something done or given.

The world goes on to mighty acclaimings; the time of a vast judgment is under way. We who have labored to bring Man his victory perceive him as a creation seeking his reborning but ignorant in his direction.

Ever have I gone before you, showing you the way. Ever have I spoken with the lips of that wisdom given unto me. Ever have I come unto you, in that you have needed me. I have brought unto you Truth--I have given unto you the best of that which IS.

Many men sit in high places, provoking the wits of humankind, telling of the “doctrine”. I say they have imagined conceits that were their own; they have taken a chalice and filled it with their cramping and oppressing lack of resources of all manner, including Truth. They have told humankind in various and sundry ways that the winepress of God gives forth a very bitter vintage. Then they offer you drink so that you find the sourness is mighty to show unto you your potion. Nay, God allows, and forgives--picks you up in Love and Compassion. He allows the stumbling but stands with the hand to lift you up and out of the ignorance. Vinegar soured comes unto the lips of him who says: “THE LORD HAS APPOINTED ME TO SPEAK HIS UNKNOWN WISDOM!” GOD GIVES FORTH HIS WISDOM AND EXPECTS NO MAN TO BE IN THE INTERPRETATION THEREOF. MAN MAY SPEAK “IN MY OPINION I DISCERN” BUT WHEN MAN PRONOUNCES “IT IS THIS WAY FOR ‘I’ SAY IT TO BE THIS WAY” HE ERRS BEYOND HIS IMAGININGS FOR GOD’S TRUTH NEEDS NO MAN’S INTERPRETATION--INTERPRETATION AND RECOGNITION--LEARNING AND KNOWING, CAN ONLY COME FROM MEDITATION AND CONFRONTATION WITHIN.

When I tell you that I am given to speak His Unknown Wisdom – I speak from the dimension of etheric presence in His company simply to relay that which is in my own KNOWING for I have traveled the road from every direction from the ethers and within the manifestation of experience. I am but a projection of HIMSELF who pronounces that the time is at hand for the word to again be brought forth in clarity that Man can come into KNOWING and recognize misperception. Even then, I only bring that which I am instructed to bring forth. I have borne attestment unto my Father’s house and it has within it chambers which receive the tortured spirit, to heal it and raise it and to give unto it a glory.

These are my attestments, uttered for your knowledge. These are that which I AM--but that which I lay before you is that which IS. We sent ahead with the seeds, must plant well for that which we plant will be the contents of the harvest. In the cycle of the returning unto God is the reward of that which is sown and I have spoken of a time of vast glory which will arrive unto Man; for if his lamp is bright so shall radiance overcome him; he shall dwell in mansions not made with human hands.

As I have been given TRUTH to give unto Man--so I have given it forth. What matters it to me that evil and penurious men have taken my attestments and made them as a harp which plays on in discords? Are those discords mine? Is it I who has unstrung the harp? This is all that one can do--give forth in Truth and that which is done with it rests upon the conscience of that one who betrays his brother. At a time of most embarrassment will those who defile stand naked in their mantles of lies. A very great blast shall surely scorch them. The Truth shall be known, for the Truth is that potion which man drinks into luxury and beauty, not to defilement, nor to a drunkenness.

My works have come unto many as sweet results of their toil. They have torn asunder and perplexed, they have strengthened and ennobled; what comes now but the glories of reward for having grown into KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.

I have told you fables by which you could have perceptions of meaning and definitions within explicitness. I give unto you the chart and pointed the way for the passage.

I come again unto the places of God’s Creations who have failed to understand and are ignorant of Truth in the Father’s promise to give and/or restore unto Man full knowledge of his birthright.

I came not unto the universe to give it a fantasy, to embroil it in controversy, to say, “This is how it is WITH HOSTS GONE BEFORE YOU.”

Rather have I come to the world to point out its blessing, to give it its warrant under the Higher Understanding, to give forth the teachings that have blessed balance and loveliness for essence, to show Man that through experience in Truth comes eternal benefaction.

The wayward have not heard me--nor will some hear me now. It is the way of the experience. My mission is my presence; my joy is my reward. I have labored and I have tilled in the garden--where the fruits have grown from the good seeds I have a wondrously sweet garden. The Host has been with me, handing me my implements. You have been with me, performing as my brothers. I have come with you, chosen you, beloved, in that your faithfulness has been many times proven even if your memories fail you now. Now we embark into the long journey and the short Path, the dark hours and the Bright Dawning; we see the sons of men approaching their wrought destiny.

We have labored to acquaint them with our majesty of purpose; they have wanted a doctrine that washes the hands, that cleans the fingers, that combs the beard and makes the tongue to utter set precepts--they desire a soft cloud upon which to rest without responsibility. I have shown them the Radiance and if they turn away and unto that which is the adversary--so shall their perception of journey be longer and most difficult until the lessons are experienced and become the KNOWING.

Precious ones who serve WITH me, our mission shall be performed nobly, so are called the Chosen of God--not the self-appointed self-projected deceivers. Leaderships are honors unto them who have sought the blistering ways in courage and they recognize not the brave strength of continuing to walk such a path in service. I have given such my presence; I have let them see the Radiance. I say you ARE myself in that you manifest unto me nightly and within me as we walk this journey, sent forth upon the path to map the way.

You often mix the teachings into a pot of confusion. That which is distressing is that which is manifest upon your place through ignorance and stupid foolishness. That which is the Truth of the Way and the functioning of the universe, Creation and God is wondrous in its fullness and wisdom, balance and glory. Dwell not on that which is dowdy but know that it is only a portion which must be overcome and then turn heavily into the Truth of the projections of the workings as given by your brothers that
    you KNOW WHAT TO DO, HOW TO DO IT, WHEN TO DO IT, ETC. We bring with us the HOPE that Man can receive the

promise. I have given you my contract, sealed by my enforcements. The day dawns when a mighty retching attacks the bowels of them who stride falsely; they arise in their might and rave as a tornado--but the tornado laughs at them; whenever could they lay seizure to it? The evil thought, the evil hour, the evil striding, verily the evil encroachment and the encompassment, these have their swinging as the pendulum that makes music, ticking off the seconds of Man’s actions.

But always the pendulum arrives at its breach in space, it then starts its returning, it ever swings again to the point from which it started--and you must come to understand the mechanism--the physics. As Man knows his evil, he swings back to goodness for except through the expression can he KNOW. Perhaps if you could ponder this a moment: That which is evil has its little hour. That which is opposite of evil has its fond moment. The evil man waxes strong, the strong man waxes evil--these two are but goodness seen by their opposites. So ever be it, to those who see cleanly. So shall the Bright Ones look upon endeavor, made of the Host that life has its balance.

I AM your Teacher, received of the stars. I AM that which can define your journey. I have shown you my presence, I have attested my credentials. I have come unto the Man-race many cycles in past seasons. I have pointed out the Radiance, I have bidden Man partake of it. Such has been my mission, uttered in eternity.

Can I say unto the “little” Man, “Speak sweetly of my majesty?” How can he know majesty unless he has majesty dwelling within himself?.. .but, can he be “little” if he has majesty dwelling within? Can I speak unto the blind, bidding them look heavenward.. .how see they the stars if even their fingers are naught and their hands are vague before them?

I say, beloved one, we still have a mighty work to do, and we do it unto the glory of the Creator. I say we have a breach to heal, and we heal it sweetly by performing in excellence that which we have been sent and come willingly to do.

We come and go mightily upon the stairways of Cosmos, looking neither to the right nor to the left, but always directly as our mission has called to us. Thus have the Speakings come to you, to avow our origin, to give you attestment that God does His wonders regardless of an age or the witcheries of an instant. Think not in poverty, dear ones, raise your humble (not foolishly self-discounting) heads for WE ARE MIGHTY MEN, MARCHING DOWN THE STAIRS CONNECTING THE VERY STARS. We have our ways set for us. There are none to transcend us. We go and come that our purposes be manifest.

What have I said to you that has not reason in it? You have known a pure intent, you have heard a clear song, you have risen up from your beds of ignorance, knowing not yourselves, and greeted the morning and brought forth revealment. Do such things come by chance? Do they happen of whimsy? Has the Father simple impulse in His planning? Are not all things ordered?

Thus the Mighty Men go forward, they swing a very bright armor, and the morning sun dances that their stride is a story and their sequence a pre-announcement. You have a calling that is prone to be spoken; you have a high mission that entices the spirit; you go and come among the hosts of baffling circumstances, looking hither and yon for sustenance and finding it in variance if you beseech the Higher Source for your increase that fails not.

I say, chelas, that I will sustain you though thousands league against you; I say that I bring you a mighty cup when those who would dismiss you from their counselings presently rise up and whine for your vintage, to fill them with some elixir that has a strong potency when you pass out to the highroad and desert them to their bickerings--for so shall it be if we will fulfill that which we have been sent to accomplish.

The righteous have their increase. There comes no lowly son of toil who performs a gesture of nobility in service without an importance that lifts him to splendor. Should I repeat my words? Must I tell you providently that the battle rages hourly and the horse goes forward, that the legions and compatriots move up with a swiftness? Or will you have it that the earth is a pestilence and all men a stench, in that they move blindly without shepherds to guide them?

This is my beloved word to you: Awake and persevere! Arise and make unpretentious recognition of great reasoning disclosed in little happenings which presently are great! Shake off your trembling of a deference to Mammon! KNOW YOUR LORD REIGNS AND HIS ERRANDS ARE MERCIFUL UNTO THOSE WHO DO MERCY.For in the days that are upon you it shall be made manifest unto you that the security of Hope is as a rope giving handholds for lifting yourselves from all impoverishments. You shall be given to see the Great Light and it shall ennoble you; you shall make a vast confederation and it shall command ME. So be it.

You have a great gift to receive, a pledge to fill, a lamp to keep lighted, a destiny to transact in terms of redemptions. Let them be made clear to you with a heart that has no faltering, with a grave at the end which has NO POWER to sting you, with a song in the transaction that taints no wondrous anthem. For thus is it written, that you should survive and perish not, nor do obeisance unto Mammon and know his payment nor cast your bread on many waters without its returning in loaves that overwhelm you. And so, have I spoken--BE ABOUT YOUR FATHER’S BUSINESS!
    For thus an accounting is rendered to you, that inasmuch as you do it, you have a vast increase; inasmuch as you persist in that which has summoned you, a call comes unto you to rise above vast waters when floods come on humankind and the earth knows whirling and retching.

I have spoken before and I again speak, repeating my wisdom as given unto me--I SAY YOU SHALL HEAR IT AS I COME IN MY PERSON.

Go and wash, all of you, in the pool of clean waters of uncovetous desires. Soak in it your raiment. Pollute not your hands with vanquishing of treacheries, but lift them in service through sharing and answering of the summonings of your appointed mission.

Thus have I said, and in again saying, I bless you. Teach my sheep to go in the right path, the path of absolute JUSTICE, each Man as it falls unto him to perceive whereof he would have it measured unto him, and all shall be well with you and world whereof you do a service. My voice shall remain in your hearts as a fountain, gushing forth to refresh you unto everlasting excellence. Please take my hand and come with me-- for I am also about my Father’s business.

LIVING PHILOSOPHY

To bring blessings upon yourself, bless your neighbor. To enrich yourself, enrich your neighbor. Honor your neighbor and the world will honor you. To sorely hurt yourself, hurt your neighbor.

He who seeks love will find it by giving it.

The measure of a Man’s wealth is the measure of wealth he has given. To enrich yourself with many friends, enrich your friends with yourself.

That which you take away from any man, the world will take away from you.

When you take the first step to give yourself to that which you want, it will also take its first step to give itself to you.

Peace and happiness do not come to you from your horizon; they spread from you out to infinity beyond your horizon. The whole universe is a mirror which reflects back to you that which you reflect into it.

Love is like unto the ascent of a mountain. It comes ever nearer to you as you ever nearer to it.

CONSIDER THE PURPOSE OF LIFE

Let us consider that the purpose of life is to reach the topmost pinnacle of human unfoldment. That topmost pinnacle--beyond which no man can go--is the illumination into Cosmic Consciousness and the Consciousness of Christ. We, therefore, are going to help every seeker by efforting to illumine the path to that supreme goal, so that he can become aware of his own immortal divine SELF. It is not enough to explain the working of the universe, the flow of electricity and God-through manifestation. You must be given insight as to HOW to touch and use that which is within that you can find your own TRUTH.

The divine spark of that Light lies dormant in every human being. As long as that Light does lie dormant, one is aware only of one’s mortal body which lives and dies and has physical desires one is forever satisfying. That awareness of physical existence lasts for many centuries after primitive man emerges from the jungle and before the dawn of his Consciousness begins to awaken a slight awareness of the Light of his divine power.

During that period, he is dominated by his body desires to such an extent that he thinks and believes that his body IS his Self. Out of millions of sensually-dominated humans, however, comes one who awakens that unquenchable divine spark which all inherit from God, and becomes somewhat extraordinary during his human experience for he is given to bear extraordinary knowledge and power. Let us just refer to these extraordinary personages as “geniuses” or “prodigy”. This is the first step away from the purely physical human toward. the spiritual-Mind goal. Every genius prodigy has begun to develop God-awareness within and knows that he is MIND and not body.

All body-dominated human beings think outwardly through their senses. They can hear sounds with the ears of their bodies.

They can see objects with physical eyes and record the memories of such sensations upon their brains.

Every genius thinks INWARDLY toward his Mind instead of outwardly toward his senses. The genius can hear sounds coming out of the silence with his inner ears. He can vision nonexistent forms with his inner eyes and he can feel the rhythms of God’s thinking and His knowing--which are a blank slate to the man who believes that he IS his body. When a human rises to the exalted state of genius, he becomes a co-Creator with God. The beginning of creative expression in man is the first evidence of the unfolding Light of his genius, for no man who is purely sense-controlled can create. He can remember and repeat the records which he has imprinted upon his physical brain, but his brain has no knowledge. Therefore, he cannot create. Man can create only with his MIND--and the brain is NOT the mind. The brain is merely the seat of sensation and the electric recorder of sensation.

Yes, this information has been given forth before through your connections with your Cosmic brothers who have come into knowing and would assist you in your lessons if you will but allow them to share. The Hosts have been sent to insure that you are afforded the opportunity of having Truth from which to discern your destiny and divinity. It is important, dear ones, and bears repetition if you are to understand through all the misperceptions given forth to date. You are coming down to a cycle “finish line” and it is the time of becoming enlightened unto how things “really” function and operate and cast aside the lies and misperceptions lest your decisions be indeed costly to your journey. Human experiences are in segments of very tiny time frames which must be understood.

Humans must think outwardly through the senses in order to live and function in a sense-objective universe, but the genius--who thinks inwardly toward the Light of his Self--can vision or imagine that which spiritually exists and can then think outwardly through his senses and cause his mentally-visioned image to exist physically. That is what Creation is--and what the genius-creator does.

TRANSFORM THOUGHT

So, what is our first task if we are to accomplish enlightenment? It is to teach you HOW to transform your thinking so that the wondrous genius within you will appear and intensify to that high state which transforms and transmutes you into the next stage of spiritual unfoldment.

A few great geniuses have given the world its culture in all of the arts, and the great immortals among them are the few whose works will endure as long as there is history. There have been, however, many geniuses whose works have raised the standard of world culture even though they do not stand out as being supreme in the Light of their own immortality. Ah, the journey of LIFE is indeed long--and one must come to know that it requires many experiences and manifestations to arrive at the destination in the Light of all-knowing. Each life, however, is another step toward that goal, and each day of each life can be a greater step than the one before. Each experience is vastly important--far beyond that which registers on the consciousness at any one moment. When you arise from each period of sleep with a wholly regenerated body, the seed of all that has transpired in all your lives unfolds within the new cycle of life to bring you still closer to the door of the Immortal Light.

Each step upward toward that Light is a glorious one, for it becomes ever nearer and is worth the effort of its attainment-- while each step the other way toward the dark is ignominious and fraught with cosmic frustration which may take many experiences to overcome. Hence it is that you MUST go forward to attain that glory, and these lessons are for the purpose of giving you the knowledge which will make it possible for you to go forward toward the Light to any extent that you desire without limitation--FOR MAN’S LIMITATIONS ARE SET BY HIMSELF.

Cosmic knowledge can be shared with others who desire to attain it but only those who have attained can “give” it unto another. Of course, the “other”, must accept the gift lest it be worthless. God has given that rarest of all gifts to some of you for the purpose of regenerating this decadent age by bringing the Cosmic Age into existence through those higher beings of earth who are ready to receive such knowledge. To all who reach toward the Light, the gift is offered. The knowledge of God’s ways are brought forth, likewise the processes and laws governing the construction of matter and electric motion so that other men may, likewise, know how God builds His universe and destroys it in eternally repeated life-death cycles--and also knowledge of how the Creator divides His light-waves of thinking into balanced male-female pairs of sexed opposites to continue the building of His sexed-electric universe.

But this one portion of knowledge is not enough to bridge the chasm which Man has presented as blockage between himself and God. Therefore, you must look at a balanced living philosophy which conforms with God’s ways, processes and laws. If you have the WHOLE you will be able to grasp the peace, happiness and prosperity which conformity with God’s Laws can alone bring to warring fear-ridden man who unknowingly defies God’s Laws--or blatantly knowingly defies those Laws.

Man has not yet realized in the building of his individual or collective destiny that God will work WITH him in the unfolding of his destiny, but He most certainly will not work FOR him. You must KNOWINGLY create yourself and your destiny WITH Him and in accordance with His law of balanced interchange in all transactions. To work WITH GOD KNOWINGLY, you must KNOW God and His ways. YOU CAN KNOW GOD ONLY BY KNOWING YOURSELF AS MIND INSTEAD OF THINKING OF YOURSELF AS SENSED BODY.

The transition from sensed-body awareness to God-Mind awareness comes to the human race very slowly. We wish to bring these lessons unto you so that you can come to KNOW God as the ONE reality and His universe as a simulation of reality. Man can think only what he knows in his Mind, or senses through his body. Likewise, the same principle applies to nations. Men and nations become what they think, and you witness this happening before your eyes--the point is, however, that the perception is being placed there by others to manipulate for very human physical reasons. Standards are determined by what people and nations come to think. High standards are attained through Mind-determined controlled thinking, and low standards are attained through sensed thinking.

The standards of individual and national thinking have been steadily, and dangerously, lowering since world wars began to destroy world culture by using the wealth of the nations for destroying themselves and man--instead of conserving it for the building up of Man.

The PHYSICAL world of Man could easily disappear into another period of dark centuries (whether on this planet or another)--for half the world is already in the dark ages of understanding while mired in the dark ignorance. But MAN’S SPIRITUAL WORLD CANNOT DISAPPEAR--THE DIVINE LIGHT IN MAN CANNOT BE QUENCHED!

CIVILIZATION WILL SURVIVE AND GROW TOWARD THE LIGHT ONLY IN THE MEASURE IN WHICH MANKIND KNOWS THE LIGHT--that means a lot of tedious lessons to be learned and practiced. So, we are come to increase the measure of your knowing in order that you may become consciously aware of your Source to such an extent that you can knowingly say, “I and my Father are ONE,“ and have full comprehension of its profound meaning. If you have already gleaned FULL COMPREHENSION OF TRUTH FROM THE JOURNAL ON “LIGHT” THEN YOU MAY FIND THIS BORING--I SUGGEST, HOWEVER, THAT IF YOU PERCEIVE IT SUCH--YOU HAVE NOT NEARLY LEARNED YOUR LESSONS!

So much foolishness has been tossed about in mystical aspect that even I hesitate to utilize some of the terms of the so-called “modern new-age” concept. The oldest communion known between God and Man is through “meditation” and yet, you have all but destroyed the beauty of the meaning of the communion through your misuse and implicit toying and game playing. That is always the thrust of the adversary to draw you from your Lighted Path via disappointment and lack of success in communion. If you fail, you will discount the next who comes and offers information by the same label. So be it--all we can do is offer the cup unto you and if you drink not, so be it.

The connection to God is INSTANT--the perception of the connection is elusive. We shall ponder together and see if we can open some of those short-circuited communication lines. You work so hard at that which you think you need do to make contact--that you actually miss the contact. First, you must KNOW that which you are efforting to accomplish--not simply play a game at “location”, “dress”, “food intake”, etc., for all of these things are of the physical senses and have naught to do with the Mind-thought of God. There are physical sensual methods to assist in “focus” of energy--but that is the only connection of ritual--only as a focus of thought-energy.

I ask for rest now for my scribe. May you be in the putting aside of your preconceived notions and allow us to walk through these instructions. If you know them already, you are ahead--if you know them not and they discount that which you “thought” was the way--check to see WHY you are still looking for the “way”! So be it. God grants that which is petitioned for in sincere Truth--THE CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER.

In infinite love and compassion I take leave of this focus that we might find overall balance within the WHOLE.

I place the blessings of the authority given within and through my humble being that we might walk as brothers and find the TRUTH OF OUR JOURNEY.

I AM SANANDA
    I AM OF ATON OF THE ONE LIGHTED SOURCE
    WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

PJ 34
    CHAPTER 2

REC #1 ATON/GERMAIN

TUESDAY, JULY 16, 1991 7:47 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 334

TUESDAY. JULY 16. 1991

We are Sananda, Germain, Michael and Aton. Chela, you will know which writes as we begin but we want to make a point which comes into contention regarding our little precious one, Dru. It has been asked--how can you entertain three or more speakers and yet identify? Easy--for in the ending there is only ONE. That ONE is the source of thought-projection which allows us to separate and become individual. Therefore, you will find that transmissions only take individuality as various “tones” are perceived--in the “clearing”, there is only LIGHT and we are inseparable. As we focus, then and only then, can you personalize the “ray” by the color and sound tone which, again, is only perceived in recognition--WITHIN. Mystical? No--for this communication is not through physical mental-”sensing”. It is coming through in a physical perception of “motion” and is described as electrical pulses but we are not perceived by any receiver--in the PHYSICALat this time. If one tells you, for
    instance, that “I see” Germain “standing right here”, it is error. We come not in physical format at this time to disallow any confusion to ones receiving the messages and/or reading the messages. Presence in the physical will come soon enough. We will NOT confuse nor add to chaos by hype, sensationalism and speculation.

If each reader will take a moment at onset of reading to clear of space, demand that dark energies depart his presence and ask the presence of the author and/or personal “guides”--for assistance in understanding--so shall it be.

As what you perceive as “time” moves along here, I shall project, into the physical, ones you need to assist you--until then,you must meet MY requirements to move into MY frequency of two-way communication, then the ONENESS of communication that you will have ability to “physically” revert intact to and from the higher frequencies where Light becomes manifest sensing “physical”. In the transmutation processes, ALL do not need have this capability but many of you MUST for on “rapture”, or “lift-off” there need to be ones on board destination vessels as well as disciplined directors on surface.

The reason you will be receiving information of great importance on more than one occasion and by various Masters is because you MUST come into comprehension even if not “understanding” (the words do not have the identical meaning). If you are worried about Harry Truman’s daughter Margaret instead of doing your job at lift-off, many souls will remain in stasis because you tried to isolate individuals and the POINTis to bring--into oneness with the Light--all fragments for a secure transmutation.

By the ending of the studies, some will understand the very tiny details of the mechanism of the workings of which we speak-- the majority will NOT--but they WILL recognize and inwardly “comprehend” the overall and leave the details to God.

If a tiny baby kangaroo falls from itspouch, it will perish unless returned WITHIN that womb (pouch). Although it need not change form in any manner--it must be gotten back within the pouch and Mother cannot pick it up for she has no flexible fingers. The babe, if to survive, must crawl and wiggle itsway back within the womb. If it knows not where it is going nor itspath it will simply perish in itspresented form. There must be communication of some nature between the parent and the tiny creature, call it what you choose.

We must form those lines of communication, then give you instructions and then--only then--can we move into a massive “salvation” run. Do not make something of this transition that is not Truth. It may appear to be a miracle to you who are but infants--to the higher intelligences, it is but another day’s work.

If you separate into little finite groups you will miss the boat-- that I CAN promise. If you say, “Well, I will only go with Jesus”; since “Jesus” name is Esu Sananda--you may very well stand for a long time at the edge of the LIGHT sent to bring you aboard your perceived little white fluffy cloud. Some of you will actually await a violet flame-shaped LIGHT which you perceive as Germain’s. Some will say, “Well, I am going with Hatonn because I work with him! “--you will also likely be standing earthbound, wondering what happened. THEREIS ONLY ONE--AND I AM IT! I, ATON--FROM ME ALL ELSE COMES FORTH AND YOU WILL NOT BE ULTIMATELY ALLOWED TO DUMP YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ON ANY OTHER PROJECTION OF MY IDENTITY-- NOT JESUS, ESU, GERMAIN, HATONN, MICHAEL, GABRIEL, PALE PROPHET, BUDDHA, ETC. YOU MUST COME INTO “KNOWING” THAT YOU WILL RETURN TO THE “ONE” OR YOU WILL WAIT A VERY LONG TIME IN YOUR PERCEPTION--UNTIL YOU LEARN THAT PARTICULAR LESSON, AT THE LEAST. DEAR ONES, A “RAPTURE LIFT-OFF” IS A VERY DETAILED GRAND GAME IN ITS OWN RIGHT AND IT WILL BE DONE IN PERFECTION FOR YOU ONES HAVE TRAINED AND PLAYED AT IT FOR INFINITE TIME. IT IS WHAT THE “SEPARATION” IS ALL ABOUT. We will speak of these things in proper sequence for first we must learn communication without all the flowers and rituals which usually precede reception of communication. You have no time to sit in a purple medicine wheel and pray your way aboard--you must come into instant communication. You ones have stopped your communications systems at repetition of affirmations, repeated prayers, visualization, etc. You must realize that communication IS and you must get the “lines” clear and less “individual” which means literally “indivisible duality”--or: ONE!

Germain will take up this lesson because of several most important reasons--location, connection with scribe, prior instructions, etc. Those are HIS requirements--and we will meet all details-- not just “yours”. The point of the experience is the game and the “roles” assumed and THAT, DEAR ONES, IS THE END OF THE PERCEIVED SEPARATION.

When you experience someone that you feel you cannot abide in presence and “...don’t want him in your hereafter at any rate!” Think again--for if he is in your hereafter and you are perfection--SO SHALL HE BE PERFECTION OR HE WON’T BE THERE--HE WILL STILL BE EXPERIENCING HIS LESSONS ELSEWHERE. THIS IS WHY YOU MUST LOVE ALL OTHER FRAGMENTS FOR YOUR PLAY IS NOT TO BE FINISHED UNTIL ALL FRAGMENTS AGAIN MAKE UP THE WHOLE! THEN, AND ONLY THEN, WILL THE UNIVERSAL CYCLES REST, RENEW AND BEGIN AGAIN THE PLAY.

What you ones will also have to come into realizing is that fragments of much elder brotherhood are working their way through “school” and, for instance, until Germain can perform in the Christ perfection, beyond the ability and perfection of ascending. Each representative has a “job” to perform and until his job is perfection--he is not permitted to progress. With each “graduation” comes glory and rejoicing--these are NOT JUST EARTH HUMAN LESSONS, LITTLE ONES. SOME OF YOU ARE BACK FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO SEE TO IT THAT GERMAIN HAS FULL OPPORTUNITY AND ASSISTANCE IN HIS OWN PROGRESSION AND ALL OF THE HOSTS SENT AGAIN ARE TO SUPPORT ESU THE “CHRIST” IN HIS GRADUATION. YOU ARE EACH IMPORTANT--BUT YOU ARE NOTTHE FOCUS OF THIS LITTLE EXERCISE.Let us refer to it as “passing shepherding school”.

What right do I have to make the rules? It is MY game and you have to learn to play by MY RULES which are totally balanced with those of the Creation. If YOU prefer it be another way-- then you get in MY position and you make your own rules. I will, however, tell you now--they will be in total balance with that of Creation or you won’t get MY JOB! FURTHERMORE, TO GET MY JOB, YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF ME AND THAT, DEAR ONES, IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! THREATS? NO--TRUTH OF FACT--I CREATED YOU AND TO GET RID OF ME YOU HAVE TO UNCREATE SELF AND THAT DOES NOT FIT THE NATURAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE! YOU CANNOT UNCREATE SELF -- ONLY "I" CAN UNCREATE YOU. DICTATORSHIP? WELL, YES, AS A MATTER OF FACT. SO BE IT.

Ponder for a moment before you move on with this reading: If you think you have a nasty job--meditate a bit upon the job of the Christ, the Masters, etc., efforting to make this separation, evacuation, transition, transmutation andbring the unruly flock within goodness! Ah yes, what a glorious game and yes, I do enjoy it most full. . Do you feel tiny and helpless? Ah so, indeed! Good, for “bigness” and “control” comes only with absolute capability to create and govern, in absolute JUSTICE, that which you project. You are now experiencing in a placement of total unbalance--that is what IS the human format. How you handle and grow within this present experience determines where and who you will be in your NEXT! PONDER IT! YOU CAN REMAININ THE EVIL PROJECTION AS MANY AEONS AS YOU WOULD LIKE BUT EACH ONE WILL BECOME MORE MASSIVELY UNCOMFORTABLE!!! SO BE IT. I ABDICATE THE LECTERN SO THAT GERMAIN MAY CONTINUE HIS INSTRUCTIONS.

Oh, you ask, why are all these teachers MEN. This for you ladies of earth flesh. They are NOT; I choose to send masculine and feminine aspects of MYSELF where and when I choose--the ASCENDED MASTERS are “aspects” of MAN--not sexual forms of masculine as you of physical describe them.

Well, again, and who do I think I am to be able to do that which I please? I AM GOD! NO MORE AND NO LESS! WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION? PONDER IT! DOES DHARMA CLAIM TO BE “THE GOD”? INDEED, INDEED--NO-- AND DEAR ONES, I SHALL EXPLAIN--I JUST GAVE THE ONES IN THIS PLACE AT 9:07 A.M. A VERY DEFINITE “SIGN”. I HAVE SCRAMBLED THE COMPUTER--BUT DHARMA FINDS IT CONTINUES TO WORK SUPERBLY AFTER GOING THROUGH GREAT GYRATIONS. A BLAST HIT THE AREA TO MAKE A COSMOSPHERE QUITE ENVIOUS BUT YOU WILL FIND NO DAMAGE. AH YES, I AM MOST SURELY WHO I PRESENT MYSELF TO BE. SALU.

Thank you, Father, as always, You make my task ever so much the easier. Germain present to serve--I am humble in Your presence and I am humble to my workers and more humble unto my readers--for they ultimately are my testing.

SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF MEDITATION

I wish to begin this series of lessons by explicit discussion of terms. Such terms as “electricity” and “magnetism” which will be used throughout this “course” are used because they are the accepted terminology of your world--today. It must be understood, however, that they are used for your better understanding ONLY. The terminologies for the proper presentation are NOT available for your use and their use would only confuse the student at this stage of development--and give room for the “discounting” and “depreciation” of the adversary of the work presented.

By the way, for you who sicken yourself with “worry” regarding who will go and who will stay, etc. Leave that in God’s hands. Do of your own mission and allow others to do of theirs--even if it be to remain in the unknowing. My job, for instance, is not to get every soul into the Light--at this time--although my ultimate graduation requires that I get the ones whom God has chosen--into His House. My task is to bring the word as messenger--as is many of yours. I am not come to SAVE anything or anyone as you imagine it to be. I have no right nor intent to step into another’s right to choose his own salvation. Part of my own testing is to see to it that I DO NOT DO SUCH A THING. MY LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING AND TRANSMUTATION CAPABILITY COMES FROM MIND TO MIND REASONING AND APPLIED INFORMATION OF MANIFESTATION. I FIND IT BOTH A JOY AND A CHALLENGE.

THIS INFORMATION IS A PRESENTATION OF THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE, PRESENTATION OF THE UNIVERSAL LAW AND FRANKLY, NATURAL SCIENCE AS IT AFFECTS THE UNIVERSE AND MAN IN HIS PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT.

Now we will take up “meditation” for that which it REALLY is.

Meditation is the MOST IMPORTANT of all the functions of human life which advance human progress. So little is known of it even by the greatest of the world’s geniuses who constantly practice it in a “knowing” state--but cannot explain it--that it now seems necessary to define and explain that divine function. With sufficient explanation, everyone can KNOWINGLY practice meditation and thus knowingly command his achievements to be masterly. The concept is universal and works toward both goodness and evil so the use thereof rests solely in the individual personality utilizing the information. The joy of this, however, is that the evil beings are so busy discounting the work brought herein that they are not likely to fully utilize the techniques--for the books themselves give them GROSS INDIGESTION AND A HOTFOOT.

YOU CAN LEARN TO COMMAND ACHIEVEMENTS, COMMAND THE BODY INTO PERFECTION, OR YOUR LIFE TO BE FULL TO OVERFLOWING--FOR THROUGH MEDITATION EVERY MAN CAN BECOME WHATEVER HE WISHES TO BECOME. But, of course, I speak of TRUE meditation and not the games of gurus and “new-age groupies” who do not fully understand a thing they are practicing.

Many, however, do understand and are simply awaiting the spreading of this knowledge so they can fully function according to that which they were shown in other locations and by other messengers--it will all flow into understanding as you become more unified.

Meditation is communing with GOD for the purpose of working knowingly with GOD. This is the definition with which we will exclusively work herein. If you do not practice in perfection, you will most likely commune with the evil resources and never make it to communion with the GOD OF LIGHT! The physical representatives of your “senses” of the physical manifestation will ALWAYSshow up first and lie, lie and lie to you--furthermore, it is up to you to cause and demand they remove themselves for they are permitted to remain and deceive until YOU DEMAND THEY DEPART AND YOU ASK IN THE LIGHT AND ONLY THE LIGHT OF GOD BROTHERHOOD.

Meditation means to think inwardly toward the Mind-Soul rather than outwardly through the senses.

You will recall the one you still call “Jesus” (and it is fine if you call him “Jesus” for it is now the accepted label for that manifestation of the “Christed one”. But, if you are following the doctrines of the one “Paul”, you are a bit in error in some categories of your perception of which I must caution you! In respect for both you and others who accept this perception I shall refer to this one as Christ Esu Jesus [the Sacred Circle], and we will know of whom we speak. It is erroneous for there are other Christed Beings before and after--but since we are “playing” to an audience of humans who “democratically vote-in by majority” things and beings, we shall use the terminology recognized by the most. In fact, I herein change my energy thrust and for simplification of MY writing--we shall refer to him simply as “Christ”. This will lessen no one’s perception of the Christed Being recognized personally). At any rate, you recall that “Christ” told Man (I shall also, henceforth, not capitalize “man” for it is only a term of reference for a species and in deference to the ladies I have been capitalizing “Man” to indicate same--the facts are that you are a species of MAN, no more and no less, and I herein cease to play your silly and idiotic games to such extent as priorly seemed appropriate--it is time you GROW) to seek the “kingdom of heaven” (editors: this is not to be capitalized, either, unless I so indicate), WITHIN HIMSELF, NOT OUTSIDE OF HIMSELF. By that He meant that God dwelt within man, and that God-awareness will come to any man who communes with God through inner thinking.

There are but two kinds of thinkers in the world--those who think outwardly through the brain and those who think inwardly toward the Soul. Outward thinking develops the physical qualities and desires of men, while inward thinking unfolds the spiritual qualities which await unfoldment for long ages of man’s slow journey to the Light of his own divinity.

WORKING KNOWINGLY WITH GOD

You all know that is the way you both work and, because of it, you have been able to do ten times the amount of work you otherwise would have done, and all of it in a masterly manner. When we KNOW that God’s Mind and ours are one, and we are consciously aware of His presence every working moment, our work could not be other than masterly. For instance, Dharma KNOWS AT THIS MOMENT--HER WORK IS MASTERLY-- NO PUN INTENDED. To work knowingly with God constantly, never ceasing, is to be inspired constantly with the ecstasy of His nature. She also KNOWS that instant when her work is NOT MASTERLY and again is only outward through the “senses”. All who are projected as human in the physical will function through those “senses” for it IS of the human to so do. It requires training and desire to come into the KNOWING OF FUNCTIONING WITHIN THE MIND-SOUL.

To work knowingly with God constantly, never ceasing, is to be inspired constantly with the ecstasy of His nature, as I just stated. God is your teacher in actuality and you need no other. He is always with you, as Soul, and lifts us all to great heights.

Some have walked and talked and worked KNOWINGLY with God throughout your human experience--but it is rare indeed that you did so in TRUTH for usually the evil deceiver gets there first and pulls the human into the worldliness of “things” and “fleshly desires” and God is pushed aside. There have, however, been the blessed ones who have not been pulled into the trap, or once out of the trap, are not again ensnared. You will find these ones neither foolishly pious in presentation nor “simply BEING”. They are very human in presentation, often functioning within the human aspect WITHOUT and through those human “senses” and always “busy”--not “just being”. For it is through your actions that you are judged--not your sitting on your assets “being” nothing. For if you are doing “nothing”-- you have made your decision as to whose side you are on, already, and you but fool of self--the biggest fool of all!

Interestingly enough, you are experiencing at a level of perception and projection wherein you cannot function without the others in the dimensional projection. If there were only Dharma, for instance--what good would be the work? If there were only George, who would write the work and receive His pronouncements? This is your opportunity in experience to realize that you are a unit--a whole--and if you have not the other aspects and projections--you are NOT ANYTHING!

HOWEVER, AS YOU MOVE ALONG IN APPOINTED TASKS--YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE BY YOUR OWN LIVES THAT WHICH YOU MUST TEACH TO OTHERS. YOU MUST LIVE IN A MANNER WORTHY TO MANIFEST THE POWER WHICH GOD GIVES TO EVERY MAN FOR THE MERE ASKING, AND TO IMMUNIZE SELVES FROM ALL THAT IS UNLOVELY IN ORDER THAT YOU COULD FOREVER CREATE WITH HIM THAT BEAUTY OF BALANCED RHYTHMIC THINKING WHICH IS HIS UNIVERSE. THAT IS THE REASON WHY WE MUST NOW WRITE DOWN THESE TEACHINGS IN THIS MANNER, SO THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ALL WHO SEEK THE ZERO OF STILLNESS IN NEAR PLACES AND FAR BEYOND WHERE THE HUMAN “ONE” CAN GO FOR IT IS THE MASSES WHO MUST RECOGNIZE SOURCE.

Before we move into the steps of How and What, etc., let us visit a bit about ego self. This IS the manifestation of greatest sensing in the human being. It IS that which causes the separation and to simply “override” that ego is totally an incapability for it IS your humanness! You will never override it--you will train it to willingly give access to higher influence--you will mold it to set aside of itself to allow and welcome God within. It is the ego which stands at the door of the soul and allows or disallows passage within.

There are methods of causing that ego to step aside--that human consciousness to bow to higher input--to negate self unto higher knowledge--but it requires knowing the “how-to”. But a hint-- this is WHY the orthodox doctrines of religions will deny use and pronounce hypnosis as EVIL. It is the ONLY route to accomplish the setting aside of that ego through YOUR OWN POWER. Again, man has ruined the very term and caused something which is THE TOOL of God to be pronounced evil and to be avoided at all costs--again, so that the “would-be rulers of your destiny” can remain in total control of your physical aspect and likewise keep your soul entrapped in the lie. If MAN can keep you from communion with GOD, he can control you! If you are ever to find God and be WITH GOD--YOU MUST COME INTO COMMUNION WITH GOD--AND BYPASS THE INPUT OF MAN. Since your time as man is short indeed and your time with God is long indeed--infinite, would it not be worthy to learn to talk with God and get His instructions for passage and cease and desist listening to the misguided and misguiding ones from the pulpits and thrones of “authority” and “expert blatherings”? If they be MAN--THEY DO NOT KNOW! THEY ONLY PRESENT THAT WHICH IS ALREADY THRUST UPON THEM AND YOU--BY MAN! I AM NOT MAN IN FLESH--AND DHARMA IS NOT ME. YOU SEEM TO BE ABLE TO BELIEVE THAT WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY, SAY, ABRAHAM--DID HE PROJECT WHAT HE HEARD FROM GOD OR DID HE CLAIM TO BE GOD? IT IS IMPORTANT ABOVE ALL, THAT YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. DHARMA CLAIMS TO BE NOTHING SAVE A SPEAKER AND A TYPIST. IT IS THE CONTENT OF THE MESSAGE WHICH IS TRUTH OR FALSE AND YOU WILL DISCERN THAT FOR SELF--NOT ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOR TELLS YOU--FOR THAT IS ONLY WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOR PROJECTS.

Moreover, you who read the work--KNOW IT! Also, if you are touched after reading, say, one JOURNAL and an EXPRESS or two--you also KNOW that if you read and study the others as already presented--YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS WHICH YOU ARE ASKING! It is the questions asked AFTER READING ALL WHICH HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO YOU--THAT YOU HAVE VALID CAUSE TO INQUIRE OF THE TYPIST OR AUTHOR. IF YOU WERE “TOUCHED” BY THE TRUTH OF THE ONE VOLUME--THEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IN ONE OF THE OTHER VOLUMES--OR, IT WILL BE FORTHCOMING--FOR THAT IS THE ONLY WAY IN WHICH GOD WOULD SEND HIS INFORMATION. This is not to cause you who write in with bunches of inquiries to feel embarrassed or foolish. For the questions need to be voiced and projected--but do understand when your response is “read the JOURNALS” it has already been covered! When the funds spent on the JOURNAL is more important than the new shirt or extra bread at lunch--then we will be “getting there”. The INFORMATION IS TOTALLY “FREE” BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS BEING PRESENTED THROUGH HUMAN, PHYSICAL FORMAT AND IT IS THE PUBLISHING OF THE INFORMATION IN MASS COVERAGE WHICH IS COSTLY BY YOUR OWN TERMS OF PHYSICAL PROJECTION. IF ALL WERE TRAINED TO HEAR WITHIN--THERE WOULD BE NO NEED, WHATSOEVER, FOR THIS MODE OF TRANSMISSION.

When ones ask Hatonn: “.. .why don’t you speak to me rather than Dharma, I am waiting too!” No, you are NOT--you want to play with space-men and their service is unto GOD whose rules YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PRACTICE! YOU ONLY WANT GOD TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT OR THINK YOU WANT--NOT THAT WHICH IS CORRECT OR GODLY! GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO FALL INTO EVIL-- HE DOES NOT PUSH YOU EVER INTO EVIL. WHY WOULD HE GIVE RESPONSE WHICH ONLY WORSENS YOUR PREDICAMENT?

HOW MANY WOULD BE TRAVELING “HOME” TO GOD THIS DAY? VERY, VERY FEW! HOW MANY BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR? MORE! BY THE CHANGING OF THE CYCLES? IT DEPENDS UPON HOW WELL WE DO OUR WORK AND HOW WILLING MAN REALLY IS TO CHANGE HIS PRESENT THRUST INTO DESTRUCTION!

How long will God continue to communicate in this manner? That is for God to decide. How long will Dharma continue her work? Until she can no longer function in the physical format. The pace and work-load is backbreaking, the assaults terrifying, the human insult upon these people all but unbearable and at this point God would bless these servants with “well-done” and release them. But that is not YOUR problem--that is THEIR contract. Yours is that which is between you and God as your contract.

Some days, as today, Dharma and Oberli must go to a gathered group and Oberli will work at recording and indexing and Dharma will serve as mouth speaker for Hatonn all afternoon-- after some four hours at the keyboard and correcting of spelling in a second run of the message. It is much to ask of them for, though the spirit is willing, the human limitations become incredible. They are NEVER released from role as “students” either--just as you. They, including the publishers as well as the speaker--are not given Truth nor instructions by “osmosis”--they have to STUDY the WORD in addition to maintaining life functioning in addition to this “side” job of “moonlighting”.

This is why it becomes incredibly unjustifiable for ones to come and take the hours, even days and weeks, of these workers for their personal situations--and then move away and discount the entire experience. It is excellent lessons for the involved ones, but unjust to the readers who await the next set of instructions. I can promise you, however, that Hatonn, for instance, will always allow you to personally learn your lesson in “value”. From each incident comes value beyond ability to ever “purchase” in the form of gained knowledge and information.

The one for which to pray is not the one perceived “wronged” or “used”, but the one who perpetrates such inconvenience--for they are the ones without sense of VALUE. AND, IT CAN NEVER BE REPEATED OFTEN ENOUGH: IT IS FAR EASIER TO THREAD THE CAMEL THROUGH THE TIGHT PLACES OF THE NEEDLE’S EYE--THAN FOR THAT ONE WITH GREAT PHYSICAL ASSETS TO MOVE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD--FOR THE SOUND AND VISION MUST GO THROUGH THE WALL OF SOLID GOLD METAL WHICH BLOCKS THE FLOW IN INSIGHT. Can you not have one AND the other? INDEED YOU CAN! INDEED YOU MUST LEARN THAT YOU MUST FOR GOD IS ABUNDANCE--BUT, FIRST YOU MUST HAVE GOD-- THEN, ONLY THEN, CAN YOU RECEIVE IN PROPER “VALUE” THE “SUBSTANCE”. IF YOU “TAKE/RECEIVE” FROM GOD IN ABUNDANCE AND THEN REFUSE TO REGIVE THAT UNTO GOD FOR HIS USE--THEN THERE IS NO WAY IN WHICH GOD CAN “REGIVE” UNTO YOU FOR YOU HAVE LOCKED YOUR HANDS AND HEART FROM RECEIVING MORE! PONDER THIS, FOR IT IS INDEED A MOST IMPORTANT LESSON. YOU MUST EMPTY THE FRUIT JAR IF YOU WISH TO ACQUIRE MORE FRUIT FOR THE CONTAINER. FURTHER, IF YOU STORE THE SUBSTANCE FOR TOO LONG IT IS NOT ONLY NOT “GIVING” AND “REGIVING” BUT IT WILL SPOIL AND BECOME WORTHLESS! HOW MANY OF YOU WILL SIT AND HOARD YOUR ASSETS ONLY TO HAVE THEM FALL INTO WORTHLESSNESS?

At any measure you choose--all things of the physical are of worthlessness the moment you take departure from the physical--AND ALL GO THROUGH THAT EVENTUAL CYCLE!
    You are in the very middle of separation and sorting at this very “time”--each test is being evaluated--NOW! Your time of “I’ll do something Godly next month” or “next Sunday” is being judged NOW! TODAY is all you have--this instant, do you wish to be judged for eternal placement on that which you project RIGHT NOW? Are you asking for your gold BACK, more gold, safety of your “possessions”--or are you in total service--giving and regiving? Do you “GIVE” expecting rewards of greater physical substance? What are your values? The ASSUMPTION is that you will be rewarded in like kind--as the seed is sown. If you give to God, that which you give (even if it be actual gold) will be returned many times over--UNLESS, YOU GAVE IT ORIGINALLY WITH LIMITATIONS AND EXPECTATION OF “LOSS"--FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE EXACTLY THAT WHICH YOU PROJECTED AND IN THE MANNER GIVEN! IF YOU EXPECTED TO LOSE IT--YOU WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU DO SO, IT HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH GOD!

If you give to God, do you actually expect George Green to see to your repayment? If you give to George Green in a business arrangement wherein HE promises return of funds plus or minus usury--that is different. If you expect George Green to give you reward for that which you “said” you gave unto God--who is to blame if you experience loss?

If, further, you make investment in full knowledge of how the investment is made and functions--then you decide you want to control that which you invested--so be it, and if you break the agreement to regain of your assets--that too, is fine, but YOU WILL BEAR THE EXPENSES IN SUCH HUMAN ACTIVITIES--NOT THE ONE WHO ACTED IN GOOD-FAITH--FOR IT IS YOUR LACK OF GOOD-FAITH WHICH IS THE PERPETRATOR OF THE AFFAIR. NOR WILL GOD LOOK FAVORABLY UPON HIS SERVANTS WHO MISUSE THAT WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN UNTO HIS WORK IN ORDER TO REPAY, WITHOUT LOSS, THOSE WHO DECIDE THEIR ASSETS ARE MORE WORTHY THAN IS GOD. THIS IS CALLED RESPONSIBILITY OF SELF ACTIONS AND CYCLE OF CONSEQUENCES FOR ACTIONS.

Many, at this time of chaos, are searching for methods of perfection to hoard their assets. It is alright to do so and God responds with insight and methods of protection for those who ask--but you have to trust HIM in order to utilize the method--is that not interesting to realize? Those who trust that which God has instructed you to do--will flourish--those who do not will lose to the worldly horde come upon you to rule you and enslave you. These human evil controllers have covered all their bases very, very well. The only way out of the “maze” is through the route of God, my friends--THE ONLY WAY! NOW WHO WOULD MAKE SUCH A MAZE FOR YOUR TESTING? PERHAPS THAT IS FOR YOUR OWN CONCLUSION!

God is not mystical, weird, pious, foolish nor preposterous. He is a very practical resource and it is best that you separate all the drivel from the focus, the piles of chaff from that handful of grain--and look upon God as the reality of representation which is represented here. You need not any of that religious indoctrination for that only holds you in prison—you had best cast aside all the nonsense and get on with that which is REAL for your illusion is killing you!
    Now, KNOW, that I, Germain, do not HAVE TO SAVE OR DO ANYTHING TO ANY ONE OF YOU--I do have a mission and commitment to fulfill and I shall do so but it will be for no church leader, sect preacher or indoctrined groupie. I will bring the instructions and TRUTH to the best of my ability as messenger unto you who are not given to the higher insight--no less and absolutely NO MORE.
    You can argue over whether or not there is a “Germain” and it will make not one iota of difference for TRUTH IS TRUTH IS TRUTH AND THAT TRUTH WILL STAND STRONG AND UNBENDED THROUGHOUT ETERNAL INFINITY! ‘TIS WITH WISDOM YOU HAD BEST LOOK AT THESE MESSAGES AND NOT AT SOME ENTITY OF YOUR PERCEPTION--AND WE CERTAINLY DO NOT CARE WHO YOU EXPECTED TO PRODUCE THE WORD FOR THE WORLD OF MAN WOULDN’T KNOW THE VOICE OF GOD FROM THE VULTURE’S CRY! IT IS NOT THE MESSENGER OF IMPORTANCE--IT IS THE MESSAGE!

I find that it is time to break this portion and give you, scribe, a bit of respite prior to the meeting. Thank you for your service and all of you for your attention. We embark on the most wondrous journey of all existence--WHO WILL COME WITH US?

I AM

Last edited by web master; 2013-01-14 at 15:44.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PHONE HOME, E.T. REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE-- LIKE GOD!

Chapter 3

REC #2 GERMAIN

TUESDAY, JULY 16, 1991 7:16 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 334

COMMUNICATION

Obviously the first step to communication with God is to somehow “forget” your body and stop thinking about anything. In other words, move into zero stillness. You need to turn off your senses and become a vacuum insofar as your senses are concerned. Next, you desire mentally to reach the Light. If you could express this desire in words--stop and let that expression have a meaning, but without words. Let it become a realization.

“Easy for you, Germain,” I hear all of you saying and yes, we may have a go at it and probably will need to produce a tape to use in conjunction with early practice sessions--we will consider that as we move along here. The second step is to STOP WORKING AT THIS! At this point it should be even more obvious that I want you to be able to read--not cut out on me.

You will, especially at first, find it hard to stop thinking. The harder you try to stop thinking, the more actively you will think! Therefore, just relax and “allow” the thoughts to drift on through--DO NOT HANG ONTO THEM--WE ARE EFFORTING TO CLEAR THE MIND, NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS OR FOCUS ON PROBLEMS.

Get comfortable and let go--relaxing as much as possible--make this your time. Allow your mind to give “orders” as to that which you desire, i.e., I want to relax, then become alert enough to read with clarity and understanding. Take a nice deep breath and hold it (to a count of about six) and slowly exhale while repeating to yourself--”I am still”. Do this about three times and then just rest a moment while instructing your inner mind to remain relaxed, remain receptive and that with each easy breath you take you are becoming more and more receptive and relaxed.

As you move along you will probably want the simple tape we made with Dharma for it allows you to have assistance in clearing of self, dark energies, and then allows you to write or read while remaining quite relaxed. A lot of you already have it. At the worst, you will go to sleep and get some rest if nothing more. The main thing is that this is NOT the time to solve your financial problems, the kid’s problems, the world’s problems or tend your cares. You need to use these early sessions as if all the world were already in perfection and you have nothing to do but relax and play this game.

First you will feel nothing more than a bit of inner relaxation along with the body relaxation. Desire to contact the thought of God and remember--HE is on top of everything and therefore is perpetual universal joy--you must desire to reach that same frequency of pattern and you cannot do it while you dwell on the new tax affixed to “munchies” in California. Release the pounding anger over toxic wastes for a minute and put aside atomic bombs and starving children. You cannot change those things until you can approach them from Creator point of view and that can only be done by viewing from that standpoint. You will note that during this period of relaxation that you find some peace and stillness then the state of inner joyousness will gradually become an immediate response and the more you practice in segments the more permanent characteristic of your nature will this inner peace become. What you are efforting to attain is the acceptance of the negative impacts without bringing on reactions of fear, anger, discouragement, inferiority, envy or jealousy. Just see things for that which they are in objective manner--for you must function with reason and controlled intent--not in reactions based on fear, etc. God is total passion and energy--He is NOT in fear, anger, depression, etc.

Even if for only this brief respite, your ailments and afflictions will move away from you for they cease to be the “focus” of your attention. If things ARE and you cannot change of them-- you must release them for that which they are and deal as if everything and everyone in the world had identical afflictions--this makes you one of the crowd rather than alone in perception--for actually, if a brother is afflicted you may not realize it--but you too have the affliction. As you begin to focus on God within-- the physical inconveniences or perceived unfairness becomes unfocused and you will find that a crippling circumstance is only a bit of a handicap, i.e., if you cannot walk--then God always has need of hands and brains! God accepts NO EXCUSES! AS YOU MOVE MORE DEEPLY IN BALANCE WITH GOD AND THE MENTAL ASPECT OF WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT--THE OTHER THINGS OF FLESH DESIRES DO BECOME LESSENED IN IMPACT. YOU WILL ACTUALLY FIND, IF YOU GIVE IT ACTUALIZATION, THAT IT IS ONLY THE MIND CONNECTION TO SOURCE WHICH HAS MEANING AND THE THINGS OF THE BODY TAKE A LONG BACK-SEAT. YOU MUST ACCEPT SELF AS IS--EXACTLY AS IS, WITHOUT “IFS” FOR YOU ARE WHAT IS!

The point herein, however, is get into that state of relaxation which allows this peace. The utter relaxation from all mental and physical strains which comes from simply stopping the madness in your mind and stopping your active focused thinking and replacing it with desire for just one thing--inner joyousness-- which will immediately begin the cure of any bodily ailment of mental distress. After you get pretty good at this procedure you can begin to add some problem solving into the storyline. At on set just hold in your mind that you desire to “talk with God about things”. In other words, give form to your desire--for that is real prayer. Furthermore, if you ask in behalf of another, placing self at the end of the request, except as how you can better serve--you will note instant response and disattachment from ego self-centered “me”.

Just reading these words will not do it--you are going to need to practice but it most certainly DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU GIVE ALL YOUR TIME TO IT. We will get to some very substantial physical conscious methods of dealing with problems--through confronting them. You hold the problem and therefore, you hold the answer, all you need do is locate it and in objectively looking and listing all aspects of the thing you stop the “worrying” at it and get on with solutions. To worry is to prevent solution.

DEFINE MEDITATION

Meditation is the desire of man to know God in him and to manifest his God-awareness by extending his knowing-- through his thinking--to the production of material bodies created by him in the image of his inspired conceiving.

Let us put it more simply by saying that MEDITATION IS A DESIRE TO BE ALONE WITH GOD TO TALK WITH HIM. MEDITATION IS REALLY A CONFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR SOUL AND THE UNIVERSAL SOUL.To be One with God means to desire His knowledge and power. God’s Mind is your Mind; hence you have all knowledge and power that God has to the extent of your awareness of God in you and the measure of your comprehension of your unity with Him. If God’s knowledge is asleep in you, it must be awakened in order that you may be aware of it. When you are aware of it, you can use it in the measure of your ability to comprehend it. The entirety of Universal Law works with you at your command.

Some of the things I say here in the beginning may not make much sense and seem even trite. Please abide with me long enough to give it fair trial. You are actually afraid that you are going to get all relaxed and give away your perceived shortcomings --GOD ALREADY KNOWS THEM SO PERHAPS IT IS TIME YOU FACE THEM! The facts are, however, that what you fear will not happen if you release the fear--it is the fear of a given thing which draws it directly unto you. The point herein is to communicate with God--not wash dirty laundry.

To the extent of your awareness and understanding, and to that extent only, you may use universal power to think your knowing into material forms. Your KNOWING is your Mind-Self. Your Mind-Self is you, the eternal Being. Your Self is not your body, nor is your knowing in your brain, but your knowing controls your body and your brain as their absolute master. Do not confuse your Mind and brain as being the same. Your Mind thinks through your brain and with it, as a lever works upon its fulcrum--remember the JOURNAL describing this working mechanism. Your brain is but the instrument for fulfilling the commands extended to it by Consciousness, which Mind is. Your brain records memories, experiences and information electrically, just as phonographs likewise do, but it is the will of your Mind which orders your body to obey through electric messages from your brain, just as it likewise orders your automobile to obey. The nerves of your body are the “wires” of the electric machine which your body is. The brain is but a nerve recorder and distributor.

The measure of your cosmic knowing is the measure of your God-awareness. It is the measure of your ability to dwell in the Light of all-knowing and to command the thought universe of Creation with God. You are then a co-Creator with God.
    Thinking what you KNOW into imagined forms is expressing your eternal Self in the invisible universe of Mind.

Giving formed bodies to imagined thought-forms, by following up your thoughts with actions, is expressing your eternal Self in the visible universe of matter.

That, beloved ones, is all that God does, for He controls His electric body as its absolute master. He keeps all of its interactions and interchangings in absolute balance, for God is eternally creating His body in the image of His desiring.

You can do likewise, if you desire to, by working knowingly with God. You can be master of your body in the measure of your awareness of God’s power in you. You must remain in balance instead of continually unbalancing your thoughts and body actions in diverse ways from morn until night and from night until morn. Tensions and strains, fears and worryings, and various emotions destroy your body by the accumulation of toxins. You will continually pay the price of your wrong actions until you ultimately learn that whatever you know, you think-- and what you think, you become.

CREATING BODIES

This brings us to a point where much confusion exists regarding Mind and matter. We must make this relationship so clear that the confusion will dissolve in your understanding.

Mind Is spiritual and constitutes the INVISIBLE universe of CAUSE.

Matter is physical and constitutes the VISIBLE universe of EFFECT.

GOD’S MIND HAS BUT ONE IDEA. THAT IDEA IS CREATION AS A WHOLE.

GOD HAS BUT ONE DESIRE. THAT DESIRE IS TO GIVE CREATIVE EXPRESSION TO HIS ONE WHOLE IDEA.

God expresses His desire dynamically by thinking and imagining.

God is the Universal Soul. God’s thinking and imagining create a body to manifest His Soul. THAT BODY IS THE LIGHT-WAVE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE.

It is God’s one Idea divided by His thinking and imagining into countless millions of units of ideas, each having a differently formed body but all manifesting the ONE by being extensions of each other.

There is naught else in all of this vast universe but moving bodies extending from the stillness of the cosmic Light of Soul which centers thinking--Mind of God and man. All formed bodies are made in the image of God and man, and extended from mind-imaginings to manifest God and man.

How simple it really is when you think of it that way--Creator and Creation being just mind-imagined forms dynamically extended into light-spectrum-formed bodies fashioned in the images of their imaginers. How much more simple it is to think of all the universe as one mind, one Soul and one Body, seemingly divided into many Minds, many Souls and many bodies.

You must really learn to think of God and God’s body that way before you can fully understand the ONENESS of all things. When you do learn to think of it that way, you will then know that there are not two separate or separable things in the universe. Likewise, you will fully understand that you are the center of the universe, for all things in it extend from you and all things are extensions of each other and of the ONE. Therefore, all things center all things, and each is the center of the entire universe.

How glorious and wonderful is the realization that Mind of man and Mind of God can know their oneness in meditation in order that the creations of man can have the balanced rhythms, the symmetry and the stability of God’s creations! All that God does is to think thought-forms of ideas and give them formed bodies from His Body and Soul of His Soul. God thinks man and the body of man appears in the image of God’s imagining. In the same manner, the bodies of roses and oaks of the forest, ants and lizards, elephants and horses, planets, suns and oceans with all their living hosts of swimming things, and countless other formed bodies appear as separate ideas all extended from the One, and all from each other. Some of God’s favorite and special thoughts are of flight and freedom and perfection of the winged creatures who ride the electrical waves of the pulsing atmosphere. Those winged creatures are your very connections with the stars for it is the principle of flight which ultimately gives you freedom.

Now guess what! This is also ALL THAT MAN DOES! He also thinks thought-forms of ideas and gives them formed bodies from Universal Body, and Soul from the Universal Soul. The engineer conceives the image of a bridge and the formed body of the bridge appears in the image of the engineer’s imaging. Then by taking bits and pieces of that which exists, he BUILDS by fitting the appropriate pieces together and, if needs be, he places a mechanical lever system within the mass which will raise and lower the bridge. You call it manufacturing!

A writer places abundance of organized alphabet letters on a paper and then compiles the paper and “creates” a story--an expression of idea.

Likewise, the musician thinks music in the silence of his imagining and, behold, the formed body of the music appears in sound as notes are reflected from his scratchings--but the sound must extend from the original silence of the idea. And so, too, are you--and all men--thinking imaged forms of multiple things and giving them formed bodies in the image of your imaginings.

AWAKEN YOUR OWN GENIUS

Whatever the greatest genius in the world can do, you can also do. You have the same inheritance that he has. The only reason you have not given evidence of it is because you have not yet been aware of it. In other words, you have not yet discovered your Self. That divine spark of genius which is aflame in him is dim in you. You can illumine yourself by inspiration and deep meditation--or you can go forth and create something else which appeals to you more. The greatest miracle that can happen to you is that wonderful discovery of your Self, the divine power which lies within your Self, and the awakening of unlimited knowledge which you unknowingly now have. And you don’t have to go anywhere or do anything to discover that wondrous Self. Its been there all the time--YOU HAVE SIMPLY BEEN RUNNING AWAY TO HIDE FROM IT WHILE TOUTING THAT YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR IT! MOST OF YOU ARE TERRIFIED AT THE POSSIBILITY OF FINDING SELF. There is great security in the forever “searching” and insuring that you DO NOT "find". It becomes an ongoing EXCUSE for irresponsibility.

One of the reasons you have not yet made that marvelous discovery of your own genius is because meditation is still new to the Western races. Worse, as it is discovered it is tainted by the foolishness of those who desire control and wealth from that which you seek. But in spite of all that the adversary does, there is coming a more constant beat of that “Inner Voice of the Spirit” which is forever calling within the Souls of all men. When you are too busy with material things to have time to listen to that Voice, you become chained to emotions of your body and to the demands of material things. You are enslaved by them. The moment you begin to listen to your Inner Voice, that moment you become freed from slavery to the body. The high heavens of God’s omnipotent and omniscient universe then become your dwelling place.

Meditation began when thinking began at the Dawn of Consciousness in the human race.Man was in communion with God and thought nothing of it--it was a present part of his being- ness. Until the “Dawn of Consciousness” men were ruled by their senses and their instincts. As soon as humans began to “think” and “know”, they began to suspect a superior Being. Worship then began; sun worship, idol worship and, finally, the Inner Voice of thinking-man led him to the spiritual idea of many gods--then to ONE God.

Through the centuries of meditation or communion between the physical senses of men and their spiritual inspiration, the genius of some unfolded beyond others. This gradual unfolding has been taking place during several ages of man until now a new stage of the human race is unfolding which is the dawn of the “Cosmic” Age. The great masses of mankind are not yet ready for cosmic knowing but many thousands are ready for this new knowledge of the invisible universe of thinking-Mind. It may be that there are even a few millions who are ready to become the seed of the new race of cosmic man. What a lovely and intelligent time it will be.

The test for ascertaining the average number of those who are ready for this higher step upward in the unfolding of the man-idea is not a religious one. It is a cultural one. Let us example a city of some 8,000,000 people--a city like New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc. Of that number of people there are about 25,000 people who seek the higher inspirational rhythmic creations of the world’s great geniuses who interpret the heartbeat of Nature for the Souls of men. These will shun noisy crowds if possible, shudder at hard-rock noise and find distress in the musicless loud pounding upon the ears and Soul and seek aloneness in the forests or ocean’s shores if they can find solitude, where they can hear nature’s silent whisperings and rhythmic sounds within their very Souls. To the rest of the 8,000,000, the silent whisperings of Nature have no meaning whatsoever other than boredom. If these be found at ocean’s shores, it will be where boardwalks and blatant noises vibrate the senses of their bodies pleasantly for the excitement of their senses only. These still live sensed existences with body-awareness controlling their lives and as boredom increases so does the violence which is utilized to hype the senses. The Dawn of Consciousness has not yet illumined them with the Light which still awaits their Soul’s awakening.

THE DAWN OF THE COSMIC AGE

Those illumined ones who are now ready to open the doors of their Souls far wider for the Light to illumine them further will uplift the whole human race to higher standards. Out of that whole, there will always come an average few until the Cosmic Age will be strong with growing numbers of the more and more illumined--and believe me, I speak NOT OF NEW AGE! THESE ARE THE ONES, THESE ILLUMINED, WHO FOREVER UNFOLD THE SPIRITUAL NATURE OF THE HUMAN RACE. They will not present as pious, dictatorial nor controllers. They will present as that which you call “normal” or “regular” “good” people--for they are all of these things.

KNOWING--CONCEIVING--THINKING--IDEA

Creation is an IDEA of God. Love is the one whole Idea. That one whole Idea constitutes what God knows. God thinks the one Idea into countless parts of countless forms. Thus God’s thinking takes God’s knowing apart into seemingly separate ideas, each of which is given its separate form. That is exactly what you do. You may have all of God’s knowing if you become fully illumined, but in each communion with God you get a little more each time your Soul touches the Universal Soul. You then take it apart and think it into objective form. That is what constitutes God’s Creation--or yours.

You ALWAYS get that which you ask for if you ask for it with your Soul instead of your senses.If you ask in words alone, you will not receive what you ask for, because you have not asked God for it--you have but asked your senses for it. When, however, you have actually written your desire into your heartbeat, as some have automatically done all their lives, from moment to moment, you unfailingly acquire the knowledge you ask for. It comes to you in a timeless flash in the rhythmic language of Light which God uses to talk to His children.

Having thus acquired that part of the one whole Idea which you have asked for in your heart, you then think it into the form of a concept by imagining it into a form. The conceptual form may be misty or nebulous at first. Do not act upon it while it is still nebulous. Decentrate to the zero of the Light, over and over again--then concentrate. Each time you concentrate, you more clearly see the image of it in your inspired imaginings. While it is still in embryo, do not give it birth into the objective universe of form and motion. Dwell on it until it becomes clear to your outer vision.If it is an invention, meditate upon it until you clearly see it. Do not waste time experimenting at this stage. See the embryo of it completed mentally before you spend precious time on it physically; otherwise it will be immature just as a child’s body is immature if born in embryo. If it is a sale, assemble all of the elements of the sale together until you can vision its consummation clearly before approaching your client. If it is a motive for a symphony, hear it in the silence of your Soul before you give it a body. No matter what your desire is, take it to God for a spiritual form before you give it a physical one. Create it INVISIBLY before you create it VISIBLY. Get into the fixed habit of seeking that zero of stillness in the Light before starting to think or act. When you finally act to give your concept a physical form, keep your Soul attuned to the Universal Soul. Hold fast to that inner realization and joyousness which comes from working knowingly with God. Your creation will be finished in much less time and you will know no fatigue. Let this paragraph become a part of you by meditating upon it endlessly. Talk to God constantly in His wordless rhythmic language of Light. The moment you find yourself working alone with your own ego, stop working, for the emotions of your sensed body are making you aware of it and your work will not be enduring without the Light of your Soul in it. Physical emotions immediately smother spiritual inspirations.

TAKING IDEA APART

You can know an idea timelessly, all of it, but to think it into objective form is to take it apart for extension into the three-dimensional universe of time and space. To thus think it, you divide and multiply it into many conditioned material forms and set them in motion to become a part of this physical universe of multi-conditioned moving forms. This creative process requires a technique--but knowledge and inspiration require NO TECHNIQUE.

Always remember that God is creating His universe by giving body forms to Mind-imagined forms. Likewise, you are creating your universe by giving objective body forms to your imagined forms. YOU MUST, HOWEVER, CONCEIVE THE IDEA FOR THOSE FORMS BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO BUILD THEM INTO YOUR IMAGININGS. Then you must imagine them fully before giving birth to them objectively. When your imagined idea is sufficiently clear, then start creating it whether you know its technique or not. Learn the technique of it in the DOING OF IT. A technique is something that your body acquires, and anyone can acquire any technique; but knowledge and inspiration you do not acquire. You already have that. All you need do is to awaken it. And to awaken it, all you need is DESIRE to awaken it. The moment you have the desire and let God know of it, you will then begin to know that glorious language of the Light which you, yourself, are. Inspiration will then come to you, and in that inspiration your desire is being fulfilled with the knowing which that inspiration is. The language of Light is wordless, but in it is the essence of Intelligence. You, yourself, can put Intelligence into words, for words are but a technique.

Likewise, whatever form you wish to give it, you, yourself, can translate the essence of that divine language of Light into form through any medium by acquiring the technique of that medium. That is something which your body does by acting solely with your will. Through your will, you command your body to express your desire. Your body is but an automatic machine which must be manipulated by your will. It must be trained by your will to fulfill every technique of expression, and it may take years to so train your body to automatically obey your will.

That is why it takes years of practice for a body to become a perfect musical instrument, or an instrument which paints, writes or sculpts with tools which are but extensions of the body.

CONCEPTION OF IDEA IS RECORDED AS SEED
    OF IDEA

Your conception of an idea has the same relations to that idea as the seed of an oak has to the full grown oak. Your imagining is recorded in your very Soul, and from the stillness of your Soul the idea extends into form, just as the form of the oak extends from the stillness of its formless seed.

The inner joyousness of conceiving an idea and imagining its form and purpose is as uplifting as the “created” extensions of it are, and it is purposeful even if it but uplifts you alone. To be purposeful for the world, however, you must give your inspired imaginings of formed body which responds to the senses of man. It is through this action-reaction of giving your creation a material body that you make it a masterpiece. Extending your Soul into it by moment-to-moment communion with God is the way you give love to your creation. If you do not extend love from your Soul to your creation, you do not give it life. Not having life or love given to it, it cannot regive life or love to inspire others. It is already dead and soon will be buried in the trash basket of dead things.

A masterpiece of any product whatsoever is that to which the life and love of the Creator’s Soul have been extended to it through your Soul for re-extension to other men by re-inspiring them with your immortality.

Above all, remember, moment by moment, that your body is an extension of YOU. If you give it love, it will regive love. If you make of it a surly, grievous unbalanced thing, it will extend to others what you extend to it. Stop right here and give some deep thought to this idea. Then come back to it often and give more and more thought to it until you become meticulously careful as to what thoughts you are going to allow to pass through your body, lest you make your body ill and drive others away from you by your repellent thoughts and repellent body.

THE GLORY OF THE UNSEEN AND UNHEARD

There is an indescribable glory all along the road which leads from your active thinking to the stillness of deep meditation. If you cannot actually go to the forest or sea, the better to commune with God, go there in your imagination. If some problem demands your thoughts, let the imagined tones of the sea drown them out. If you imagine the sea and hear the rhythms of its waves pounding upon the shores as echoes of the heartbeat of the universe resounding within you, or if you hear the breezes whispering in the pines with your inner ears, the glory of the ecstasy will soon drown out dross thoughts of Earth.

Meditation transports you from the world of sensing the motion of things materially to imagining them cosmically. It transports you from the world of blatant sounds which sear the senses to the world of rhythmic silences which is without body--to the world of the soul and the seed of things unborn which await their birth through you. The world of your imaginings is your escape from emotions, with its tensions and nervous strains, to the ecstasy of your Soul’s high heavens. It is the cosmic way of restoring balance.

Earth music is melodic and chains you to Earth. The “music” of the “spheres” which you hear with inner ears is deeply tonal, not melodic. The rhythms and tones of Nature’s music which sing its octaves in the language of Light have always within them the pulsing rhythms of the universal heartbeat, always the one-two one-two pulsing of the Father-Mother heartbeat of borning-reborning forms of things which manifest the Father-Mother pulsing rhythms of the Soul’s high heavens. Always in your deep meditation, the music of the silences from which sounds of Earth spring is like unto the aftermath of the great symphonies by cosmic masters which have refolded from sounds of Earth that your ears have heard into your very Soul which still hears them in the pulse beat of your imagining. In the beginning it is most advantageous to take unfamiliar but beauteous harmonics to accompany audially your meditation for it drowns out the undertones which keep the mind from its imagining. Plus, if there is a pulsing heartbeat you will find your imaginings coming within the same wondrous rhythms.

Never will you hear the one-two-three of waltz rhythm in the Soul’s high heavens, for that syncopation brings you quickly back to Earth and to awareness of your body EMOTIONS and its SENSES. That one-two-three rhythm makes you want to physically dance, and that is good for it gives physical happiness. But, it distracts greatly from original creative thought. To those whose desires are so deeply rooted to the senses of Earth that their deep appeal is the deeper syncopation of jazz, the silences of the high heavens are but a deep void and as though they did not exist. Jazz music, you see, splits the rhythms of nature into such unbalanced rhythms that he who listens severs his Soul from the Universal Soul. (Candace: boy is that true for me, can’t handle jazz.) That is something to be appreciated or unappreciated by the physical and does not meld with the thought-producing Soul creation. It becomes a total distraction into the physical which is exactly that which you are efforting to avoid.

I certainly am NOT suggesting to you that you should not listen to the music which excites body emotions, for they are good when properly divided between the rhythms of Earth and the rhythms of heaven, such as the one-two-three of rhythmic waltz. You need to live gloriously on Earth as well as in the high heavens, but to live the rhythms of Earth alone is to be but clay of Earth, chained to Earth as slave of Earth, never soaring into the high heavens of the Light of immortality. Mortality is a prison cell from which you can escape only upon the wings of your immortality. Herein we are discussing contact with that wondrous immortal Self so do not confuse the two subjects.

Dharma, tomorrow is a day in court and the hour late. Therefore, allow us to close this portion. I ask that Oberli take rest and not work at this writing on this evening--he must consider his hours of rest more diligently. You know me, Germain--I would have all ones in bed and soundly asleep by no later than 10:00 p.m. if you would hear me for we have so much to do and so little “time” in which to accomplish it all. However, I bow to the request of Hatonn and will not press all--I do press you, Dharma, for I need you fresh and available both day and night and somewhere in the interim “spare time” you must balance and process the physical data. Let us be wise in our choices, little friends, for we have much to be done and we have agreed to do it.

Salu.

I AM
    PJ 34
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #2 HATONN/GERMAIN

THURSDAY, JULY 18, 1991 10:55A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 336

THURSDAY. JULY 18. 1991.

I, Hatonn, present first this morning to bring calm unto the scribe. It has been a long morning of confusion, personal harassment of every imaginable assortment and yet, we cannot leave the writing to go another day for yesterday was lost to the court battle. We have some very fatigued people here and all need rest. George is returned only to prepare for departure so we must attend the physical and emotional needs of you “beings”. Overload and burnout do not help our work--they close down smooth function and remove joy from the work.

It is of PRIMARY AND UTMOST IMPORTANCE that as these lessons of “communion” and “communication” come forth that ALL OF YOU PRACTICE. We MUST begin to be able to contact individuals in clarity. We do not need a lot of “bosses” or “rearrangers” but we MUST have each and all of you with ability to show another THE way (not your pre-ascribed opinion of the way) and be both knowledgeable and “rested”. If you gain nothing more from the experience of meditation than the rest and clearing, setting aside of problems and releasing those problems over to your “solving” mind--then we have gained half our journey’s worth in total value. You cannot expect to have God and Mind-Self work out your solutions to your inquiries and actions if you do not take time to commune and communicate them unto those resources. The point is to NOT ALLOW THE TREADMILL TO CONTROL YOU BUT THAT YOU BRING UNDER CONTROL THE TREADMILL. THIS CAN ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED IF YOU KEEP PRIORITIES UPPERMOST!

Now, for the concerned of this location as to the “blasts” this morning. There is abundant beam flashing and subsequent “chase” craft searching to locate source. We are also shoring up the shielding for every impact pounds upon the frequency shields. It is far better that you NOT KNOW that which is taking place. Please accept that.

It matters not what you THOUGHT happened at the G-7 meeting; I warn you, it only went well on the surface. Do you see that the lack of demanding great money for Russia is a most deadly change of events? You are all but in war this day.

And where is the missile you fired off Monterey, California, yesterday? That is one of the most important things that has ever happened to you as a nation--the vanishing of that missile with those particular “things” aboard! Note that missile was FIRED FROM AN AIRCRAFT--WHY? CAN YOU BELIEVE A THING THEY TELL YOU ABOUT ANYTHING? WHY ALL THESE AIRQUAKES AND SONIC “BOOMS” TODAY AND YESTERDAY? HARKEN UP, AMERICA, IT IS SERIOUS TIME!

I want you ones to know that I am present and following these things. We shall keep exceptional and constant monitoring on this apparatus and if I tell you to depart the room, Dharma, do so--instantly! The games are most deadly today. I have all of you running about hither and yon and only a couple of you have paused long enough to request shielding and some of you go even closer physically, to the impact area. I am a bit annoyed-- yes indeedy! If I have to put gremlins in the machinery to get your attention--I will do so. As pressures mount--you ones forget us and the need for coverage, on the spot, and YOU MAY NOT “ASSUME” ANYTHING! I have been most hard on Dharma this morning and discipline is not focused on only ONE. If I cannot depend on my crew to follow the most IMPORTANT OF ALL INSTRUCTIONS--then we are in serious bindings, friends, and I get nothing but closed or static-filled circuits from almost all of you this day. Neither do I want to hear “but I can’t....!” You CAN or you would not be in the job you are in. If you learn and know without thought, the priorities--then, and only then, are we working as a polished piece of machinery. This is not “punishment”, this is discipline for I have no intention of allowing misappropriation to reach the point of needing such a foolish thing as punishment. Please allow us to be beyond that nonsense.

Thank you for your attention and I suggest you leave this in the volume for ALL ones must think carefully about that which they are “about”--not just a handful of crew members. Check on your priorities and that which you are willing to do in service unto God, Brother, Nation and World! The How-To is not going to rub off on you like garlic from the stew-pot. If you are going to change this old troubled planet--you are going to have to attend the lessons and learn the “trade”--you would never pass muster in building a commercial skyscraper by simply reading a “do-it-yourself” Time-Life do-it book of only volume A.

I bow to my compatriot and Brother--Germain, and I move to stand-by. Thank you for your attention. Hatonn to clear.

Germain ready to continue. I, too, accept that which Gyeorgos has brought for us to ponder upon and share in disciplined consideration. There is so much of incredulous impact on your globe this day that it is all but impossible for us to remain focused on this task at hand, of teaching. WE have very busy crews and backup work so we will move through this as orderly as possible but I must ask indulgence in detail, please.

SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF MEDITATION

There is much confusion regarding the relation of an inspired idea to the technique of its expression. Thousands of times one hears people say, “I could never be an artist for I could not even draw a straight line.” For this reason, we would like to expand what was said in our first lesson regarding this relationship.

We have told you that anyone can acquire the technique of giving a material body to any idea. But so can an automatic machine or a tape recorder. A technique can be photographed or electrically repeated, and such a recording of a rendition by a master may even be immeasurably better than the technique of a human for the automatic recorder may record much of the Soul of the master’s technique while the human may have acquired a perfect technique with his senses but be lacking in Soul.

Just as an inspired conception is the result of a conference between your Soul and the Universal Soul to produce a thought- body, so must your rendition into a material body continue that Soul-to-Soul conference. Every technical rendition of a painting, symphony, or any other creation conceived by the Soul of a master, is an extension of the Soul of the master. Every brush stroke or tone of symphony must conform to the nature of God reflected in the nature of the master.

LOVE IS THE BASIS OF THE SPIRIT AND

THE LAW OF LOVE IS THE BASIS OF CREATION

The nature of God is to give out His love for regiving. The nature of the master must be to give out love to inspire others to regive love.

I don’t want you to focus on the Earth’s accepted “meaning” of love with its trite, even tacky, way of association of “love” with that which is actually irresponsible self pleasure. We MUST understand that herein we speak of GOD LOVE and that which is all encompassing and you of Earth have forgotten what that means. If you are “turned-off’ by our use of the term herein--I suggest you make it an instant priority to stop and conclude WHY you respond thusly. You see, you have no other term to suit the need for communication and THAT, DEAR ONES, IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ADVERSARY DEPENDS UPON.

As you move along in communion, you will hear things and see things which others do not--in the same area. Dharma, for instance, often sees ones at “meetings” which none, or few, see in presence. She often hears things--musical scales being exercised and tones being practiced and she no longer takes note of them. This has simply become a part of her experience and she will most likely not even mention them to anyone--just as all of you accept that your heart is beating. You only note your heartbeat when it is unusual in some manner.

I suggest that we stop utilizing the word “LOVE” except in this context and put other words such as “intercourse”, “affection”, “romance”, etc., where they belong and cease the stupid practice of mislabeling everything “else” and spoiling the only word you have for higher association. At any rate I have to use the term and we will have explicit understanding right here early on. If you think this is just another “Love-in”, I suggest you forget it right now. We are not “flower-children” “being”--we are efforting to bring instructions and information unto you to save your assets and get you off this planet or get this planet changed into ability to house life-forms and “LOVE” is the highest form of frequency energy/electricity. You ARE NOT going to make it if you don’t come into that understanding RIGHT NOW! It is NOT poems and roses, violets nor sugar is sweet and so are you! I speak of the energy set into motion by God-thought which is LOVE PROJECTION. IT IS THE ENERGY FLOWING FROM GOD TO YOU AND, IF YOU DESIRE TO ATTAIN AGAIN THE PRESENCE OF GOD, YOU MUST CAUSE THAT SAME LOVE TO BE REGIVEN AND RETURNED UNTO GOD. OTHER EMOTIONS AND THRUSTS ARE NOT UNDER DISCUSSION AT THIS POINT SO THERE IS NO NEED TO DRAG THEM IN FOR CONFUSION. Right here is where the know-it-all self-appointed experts and authorities start the labor of “distraction” to suit their own perceived notions about how it SHOULD be! No--if a thing deviates from the Laws of God and the Natural Laws of Nature (Natural Creation), then they are incorrect and you better hang-in a while longer with us. If you don’t pay better attention, there will not even be 144,000 on board and I promise you, all the others won’t be in “rapture” either!

Let us look at masterliness. Masterliness in anything is the fruit of love. The Soul alone can give out love. The body can render a perfect technical reproduction but if the love nature of God is not in it, it is not art, for the art of anything is not in the skill of rendering a visible or audible thing but in the beauty and love which only the stillness of the Light of your Soul can give to it. And therein lies the difference between the genius of the master and Soulless mediocrity.

That is why your constant communion with God is necessary for every moment of life and every stage of your creation.God must sit with you on your piano stool, at your canvas and brush or at your work-bench. Your hands must be His hands. Your thinking must be His thinking. Love must be interwoven in every stitch of whatever pattern you are weaving, every word you are writing, and every interchange between yourself and your fellowmen. So, you get angry when someone abuses another? So? Do you not think God also gets angry at the abuse of one of you to another? I do not speak of pious pretense--I speak of the presence of God in that which you do. If you must do something in the dark or do not wish your actions seen--then you must check WHY? God is there at any rate--but YOU are hiding.

Look at those things which you do--to fill your time--be it love to Poker; work to fishing. Why do you insist upon doing those things? Because you have nothing better with which to interest self. When your interest is in the things of God, then you will gradually lose the desire for the performance of other distractions. That does NOT mean that you run down and preach on every street corner and make a fool of yourself and cause the worthiness of God to appear even more foolish. You treat God’s business with at least the same reverence and respect as you would the most important work on Earth--be it banking or brokering, building or cleaning.

Love is rhythmically repeated in its givings and regivings to synchronize with the givings of your outward breath to the heavens and their regivings to you. Balanced rhythmic interchange between your heartbeat pulsings and all other electric extensions from the stillness of your Soul is LAW--the basic fundamental LAW of all creating things in all this dynamic universe. Your own masterpiece is the measure of how divinely you have conceived it and how worthily you have rendered it in balance with Universal Law. In the measure that you can extend the beauty of your imagined rhythms to material bodies, built in the images of your spiritual conceptions, those rhythms will be the measure of your ability to create masterpieces. The very measure of the quality of your material interpretation lies in your ability to translate imagined forms and rhythms of the universal heartbeat into bodily forms and rhythms which can reinspire others with the ecstasy of your inspiration.

When you inspire others, you are manifesting the love nature of God and the fulfillment of His law by giving love. Those whom you reinspire are, likewise, manifesting the nature of God and fulfilling His law by regiving love. You cannot reinspire others, however, if you leave God out of your technical rendition. That is why meditation is necessarily continuous. That is why great masters never go into their concert hall, or to their easels or work benches, without an interval of time to forget materiality. They first seek the zero of the still Light which centers their consciousness before extending their thought-images out from that stillness into the three-dimensional universe of moving electric waves, which Creation is. Not only every day should be started by seeking that zero of stillness, but every moment from the beginning of anything to its fulfillment. Never start your day’s work by yourself alone. Be sure that you feel God’s Presence within you. If some disturbing telephone call or other distraction severs your inner-Self from the Universal Self, open your door and let your sensed-self out and let God in; otherwise your work will not be masterful.

This is exactly that which transpired right at this computer board this morning. Dharma could not work and I will outlay briefly what transpired.

Daylene had done a great deal of organization of the dwelling on the yesterday while Dharma was in court. So, Dharma arose early and decided to appoint the early time to more organization and ordering of the confusion still abundant in every room of her dwelling. But that is not what happened; immediately one of the baby birds was “missing” and it took half an hour to find it (caught helplessly behind a potted plant), then at least a dozen inquiries of every description of “what color clothes will you be washing” to “can you help me find a tape George needs?” and on and on until the hours passed, no other work was accomplished, nerves were frazzled and no writing done either--only to find the house full of passers-by and distracted confusion. The morning was lost and when the child sat to do her appointed work, there was no clearing to be found--only desperation and fatigue. You ones MUST find your priorities and demand that they be met--FIRST. If you are about God’s focused work (in the manner of scribe, for instance), then that comes first, middle and last--ALL ELSE IS OF NO RELATIVE VALUE WHATSOEVER. If Dharma does not write--the immediate impact moves into the universe for it stops we of the authors and those of the distributors and publishers--not to even mention you of the readers. To empty the dishwasher, I fear, takes no priority at all in the summation--well, she didn’t get that done either, she reminds me! And yet, she cannot be responsible for all for all.

However, I have to point out something to you who abide in and around this dwelling--IF IT IS NOT KEPT ORDERLY AND APPEARS TO BE LEFT UNTENDED AND “TRASHED”, YOU WILL LOSE IN COURT AND HAVE RESTRICTIONS PUT UPON YOUR ACTIVITIES BY THE COURT. PONDER IT--THAT IS EXACTLY WHY THE OPPOSITION WANTS A TOUR AND PICTURES OF THE INTERIOR. THE POINT IS TO STOP DHARMA’S WRITING AND IF YOU CAN ATTACK HER IN A HUMAN WIFE/FEMALE MANNER--THEN YOU CAN STOP HER FOR SHE, TOO, IS BUT HUMAN. PLUS, YOU CAN NOT HAVE ORDERLY FUNCTION WITHIN CHAOS--IT CANNOT BE FOR THE SOUL DEMANDS ORDER. NOW, I HAVE TO SUGGEST THAT YOU ATTACHED TO HER, MAKE YOUR PRIORITIES WITH A BIT OF THOUGHT. DHARMA IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR A TINY BIT OF THE CLUTTER AND CONFUSION--WHY SHOULD IT BE HERS TO GIVE PRODUCT AND TEND OF ALL OTHER’S CLUTTER IN ADDITION? THIS IS ONLY FOR PURPOSES OF EXAMPLE--FOR IT RUNS OVER INTO THE BOOK-STORE AS WELL. WHY SHOULD ONES WHO LABOR THERE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING ALL THINGS AND CHAIRS TO PROPER PLACEMENT, CLEAN THE ROOM AND REORGANIZE AFTER WE HAVE ALL HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF MEETING THEREIN? THIS IS WHERE MALE/FEMALE EQUALITY IS MANDATORY--TEND THAT WHICH YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE USE OF. IF YOU LAY A THING DOWN--PICK IT UP. It is not lack of willingness of service, it is only thoughtlessness and again, assumed task bearer because of “assumed” “job descriptions”.

I am interrupted in this diatribe, by Hatonn, who asks me to relay the message that the Cosmospheres have started a storm system which is intended to cause trouble in the desert areas and wooded mountains of southern California within about 48 hours. Efforts are being made to disperse same but it will be clouding over rapidly and you should pay attention. It is intended to be an electrical system which would start fires all over and rainfall will be efforted at minimum to disallow the extinguishing of the fires. If, however, it doesn’t go all that well, as planned, then you may also get a great deluge which also will present damage. We have a bit of “reasoning” taking place and, frankly, it is easier to deal with the Russians than it is your government. At any rate, your Mr. Bush has his hands full in Greece this day. There are some grave political errors being made right now which can produce grave consequence. You are asked to simply remain alert. You dear ones have a very tedious 48 to 72 hours ahead of you.

Back to our subject, please. You cannot do anything of yourself alone. Whether you are aware of it or not, you have to acquire God-power even to lift your finger. Your are automatically controlled in your every action. Why not be controlled by working KNOWINGLY with God at all times, and being fully aware that God and His law are working with you. Continuous meditation means continuous God-awareness, not sitting cross-legged in a lotus position. That continuity of awareness is forever leading you higher and higher into the high heavens of your own mountain top and insulating your body from physical ills.That, and that alone, is the great glory of life and of living. That awareness, and that alone, leads you to masterliness of achievement, peace, prosperity, happiness and the love of all mankind which is forever enduring. That is the only thing worthy of the striving.

ESSENCE OF MEDITATION

The basic reason for meditation is that you want to ask something from God. There is no other reason for it. And you do not begin to ask God for anything until you begin to realize your oneness with Him. You then ask God because you realize that you cannot fulfill your Soul’s desire without Him. When you finally do ask Him, you naturally ask how you may fulfill your Soul’s desire. You wordlessly say in your heart, “0, God, show me the way. Illumine my path with Thy Light.” Your Soul asks this in the silences of the Universal Soul. Naturally your inner ears cannot hear the answer except in the silences of the Light of inspiration.Naturally, also, you cannot comprehend the wordless answer from the silences of rest in His Light unless your Soul is so attuned to the Universal Soul that your inner ears can hear that answer in the universal language of Light. That is the language in which God talks to inspired man who knows God in him and is thus illumined.

Naturally you seek aloneness with God in the quiet of your chamber or work shop, or in the forests of Nature where the nature of God is being made manifest in the forms and whisperings of rhythms which echo within your own heartbeat as one. That very desire puts you in the “mood” for meditation, and the more you thus become companion with God, the more readily you comprehend His language of Light and can put words and forms to it.

When you have formed the habit of constant communion with God, you will then not have to make any conscious effort, or seek the quiet of nature’s environment, to induce it. It will become a working habit--a fixed habit of working knowingly with God--under any circumstances. A cosmic thinker can instantly decentrate to the zero of the Light of all-knowing whether he is in a subway or in a forest.

Let us analyze what is meant by “Soul’s desire”. What is the greatest thing in the world you can ask for or become? There is only one answer, and that is to be like unto God and manifest His nature. Until that IS the answer you have missed the intent of the journey. In its simplest form, just what, exactly, does that mean? In its simplest form, how can you be like God and manifest His nature? The simplest answer to that, in turn, is to acknowledge that God is love, life, and the Truth which lies in the Light of all knowledge and power. That is what God IS. Love is the nature of God, the Universal Mind or Soul. Now, as to what God does, the answer is just as simple. GOD EXTENDS HIS KNOWLEDGE AND POWER FROM THE STILL LIGHT OF HIS MIND, THROUGH THE PULSATIONS OF HIS THINKING, TO WAVES OF MOVING, DIVIDED LIGHT TO CREATE ONE PULSING BODY TO MANIFEST THE LOVE, LIFE AND TRUTH OF HIS KNOWING. WHICH CONSTITUTE HIS NATURE.

And that is exactly what you do to the extent of your knowledge and ability. You extend your knowledge and your power from the still Light of your Mind, through the pulsations of your thinking, to create your universe in forms which reflect your nature. Whatever you create is the image of you. You call it your individuality or personality. Whatever it is, it is YOUR IMAGE projected into forms imagined by you to manifest your nature. You create a manifestation of your immortal Self by thinking your knowing into form. If you know but little, and think but little, you will create a little person. IF YOU THINK OUT OF BALANCE, YOU WILL CREATE AN UNBALANCED INDIVIDUAL WITH AN UNBALANCED BODY. Where do you fit? If you are a hypochondriac, you have made yourself into one instead of into a genial, cheerful, happy and healthy leader of men.

WHATEVER YOU WISH TO BECOME, YOU MAY BECOME FOR YOU MUST, BY NOW, REALIZE THAT YOU CAN BECOME ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE. If you create your own personality alone, by yourself, it will have all of the weaknesses of the senses. The more you ask God to help you make your Self into His image, the more power of His Mind you will have to fashion your Self into a powerful individual. When His nature and yours are one, you will then be a person of cosmic power and your creations will manifest your nature and God’s nature as one.

Our very name for God’s Creations is NATURE, for God is Love, and Love is what Nature IS. We thus define Nature for you in simple words: NATURE IS A LIGHT-WAVE IMAGE OF THOUGHTS WHICH EXPRESS GOD’S LOVE NATURE.
    LIGHT WAVES ARE OPTICALLY PROJECTED FROM HIS FORMLESS AND UNCONDITIONED ONE LIGHT INTO COUNTLESS MANY FORMS OF CONDITIONED LIGHT WHICH WE CALL MATTER. IN OTHER WORDS, GOD IS
    LOVE AND MATTER MANIFESTS LOVE.

AFFECTING OTHERS THROUGH YOUR MEDITATION
    Your genius does not depend upon your ability to translate your Soul-imagined patterns into material ones, for your genius unfolds for your own exaltation even if you never express it through a technique which gives it a body. To awaken it in your Soul exalts you to your own high heavens, but does not exalt your neighbor to his high heavens until you have expressed it as a Soul-to-Soul message by giving it a formed body.

When the genius of your Soul sends out a visual or audible message which awakens the genius in another Soul and reinspires him with your inspiration, you have then extended your immortality to another. He then recognizes his own genius in the measure of your awakening of the knowledge of his immortality in him.

It is not necessary to another whom you may inspire that he should have the technical mastery of any instrument or medium you employ to lift him up into your ecstatic heaven, for the moment you inspire him with your genius he has genius in himself to the extent of the intensity of his inspiration. He cannot bring his heavenly inspirations to Earth, as you can, unless he acquires the technique that you have acquired to be enabled to bring them to Earth. It has, however, uplifted his cultural standard and, in so doing, has uplifted the cultural standard of all mankind, even as one drop of water uplifts the whole ocean by that measure.

Your transcendent genius is the result of your communion with God. But through your masterly interpretation of the rhythmic heartbeat of His thinking, you have caused others to commune with you and God. Your meditation and theirs are one. You have made them forget their sensed-bodies and dwell in the Mind-kingdom of your high heavens with you and all illumined Souls who dwell in God’s kingdom of Light. That is the way that culture gradually awakens in unfolding man. Those who have come to know that kingdom through meditation tell it to others in the inspired language of Light--and that language has no words, no sounds, no form and no technique.

It is purely a radiant state of knowing, without meaning. When meaning does begin to come into that radiance of your meditation, it comes in rhythms of octave thought-waves of “light”, and those rhythms are always the rhythms of the Universal heartbeat and your heartbeat. That is what is meant by being “in tune with the Infinite”.

When your radiance is a state of knowing, without meaning, that is the state of meditation. When, however, IDEA enters your meditation with meaning, your meditation is also a “communion” with God. That is what is meant by talking with God. That is also what is meant by inspired revelations from God.

The language of Light is from Light to Light, or Soul to Soul, and there need be no words, nor sounds, nor forms. The Soul understands that rhythmic language whenever expressed by Soul. The body-senses, centered at the seat of sensation in the brain, can never understand it, even though they hear its expression in words and sound and see it expressed in form.

SO AGAIN: MEDITATION DEFINED

The seat of Consciousness, which is the Light in man, centers the seat of sensation from which the electric action-reaction sequences of thinking extend. In meditation, you are partially or wholly severing the extending sensations of your thinking in order to find the stillness of the Light, which your Consciousness is. You thus lose your manifestation of life--which your body is--to find the eternal life--which your Soul is. Let us again define meditation in other words:

Meditation is a communion with God for the purpose of acquiring knowledge and power to manifest God as co-Creator of His universe.In different words, it is to enable Mind to control matter. That acquisition gives you the power to create your individual universe in the image of your individual Self, as God creates His universe in His image. Through meditation, you free your body from slavery and acquire mastery over it. The human race has been a slave to its body all down the ages. You and every other man are slaves to your bodily senses until knowledge gives your Mind mastery over them.

Since different words about the same thing have connotations which lead to better understandings, let us again define meditation with different words:

Meditation is the basis for intercommunication between your immortal mind and the electric senses of your mortal body.

Meditation is a conference between your immortal Mind-Self which knows and your thinking which builds images of your knowing--also your body which acts in obedience to the will of your Mind.

Meditation is an expression of desire for knowledge of perfect CAUSE for the purpose of producing perfect EFFECT.

In communion with God, you acquire God-awareness, which means Cosmic Consciousness, by forgetting body awareness, which means material sensing. God-awareness in you brings realization of the Light of Cosmic Consciousness in you. When your realization of your cosmic unity with God is strong enough, your cosmic power is the measure of your intensity of that realization. The only way you can multiply your strength to think, or to create, or to command matter to your obedience such as commanding your body to health, or commanding masterly achievement by control over your body, Is to multiply God-awareness In you.

Your Mind is God’s Mind. Your thinking is God’s thinking. Your creative processes are God’s creative processes. When God concentrates His thinking, body-forms appear in the image of His desiring. When God decentrates His thinking, those body-forms expand into disappearance to reappear when God reconcentrates His thinking. You do likewise, for there is but one KNOWER, one THINKER and one CRFATOR In the universe.

God is all that IS. YOU are all that IS. In meditative communion with God, you become aware of that. To be alone with God is to know the wonder of that awareness. Meditation is for the purpose of recollecting your immortality.

God creates His universal body by extending the electric pulsations of His thinking from the stillness of the Light of His knowing. Idea of God’s knowing is projected by light-waves through the motion of His thinking to mirrored image waveforms of idea which we call matter.

All matter is but electric wave-pulsations of His thinking, recording the idea of His thinking in forms which appear, disappear and reappear to synchronize with the cyclic sequences of His concentrative-decentrative and reconcentrative thinking which characterize the entirety of effect in this dynamic universe of His creating.

God’s eternally-creating universe is the result of His eternally-continuous meditation and desire to manifest idea.

You create your universe in the same manner and by the same processes and method under control of the same law. There is no other manner, nor process, nor method, nor law. Your universe is your Mind-idea of what you are. It is your Soul’s desire manifested into the material image of your thinking. It is the fruit of your meditation.

The most wonderful thing about it is that God will give you whatever you ask, fulfill your desire no matter what you desire. You can make yourself into the kind of person you desire to be, whether bishop, poet or thief, for the whole universe will work with you to fulfill your desire if you work with its law. If you work against the law, it will avail you nothing, even if you fulfill your desire. Balance your desires, therefore, and their fulfillment will, likewise, be balanced.

Communion with God in meditation will not only mold your desires in harmony with Divine Law but will give you knowledge of the nature of God--which will become your nature. To the extent that you reflect God’s nature, your desires will also reflect God’s nature. THIS SHOULD BE YOUR CONSTANT ENDEAVOR FOR ITS SUPREME ATTAINMENT IS YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL.

Please allow us a break at this point and then we will return and continue this subject explained as: GOD IS LIGHT.

I AM

주제글 정보