5/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5

제목: PJ#031, PLEIADES CONNECTION - God Said Let There Be Light, and the Creation Became

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 16

REC #2 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAY 30, 1991 5:28 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 287

WHAT IS FEAR?

Hatonn present to consider some of these confrontations which accuse us of scattering "fear". Firstly, what another thinks of our work is none of our business but it comes in such rushes that it becomes difficult to put aside without comment. FEAR IS ALLEVIATED BY KNOWLEDGE. To recognize and know a "thing" gives power over it. If you know not that which is destructive, there is no way in which to bring it into proper perspective.

If you read the Journals and find naught but "fear" then I can only ask that you read them again--for ye shall be told that which can devour the Beast and re­move the fear. Fear is one thing--anxiety and concern quite another. You MUST have concern and anxiety in this time of chaos and you MUST then turn into self and HEAR the responses God is giving in answer to your petition for help. How did you think God would answer? God is light, Truth and How-To. He is not valid if He only comes and pets thine head and tells you all is alright--just 밷e�. Precious ones, you are in trouble and God would not deny you insight and response as to how to journey with Him through this time of trial.

If you believe it not to be serious and somehow will just take care of itself I urge you to read the following which was sent to me by one, R.W.S., Santee, CA. from the San Diego Union.

POLL BARES 'THE TRUTH' IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT

From sex to lying, exhaustive survey finds Americans are 'making up their own rules'. Cox News Service. And, portions from a report from the As­sociated Press. Received: April 29, 1991.

Washington--Americans are "making up their own moral codes" as they ease toward a new century that threatens to be "the wild, wild West all over again", according to exhaustive new national survey.

Among the findings:
    * Only 13 percent of the populace still believes in all of the biblical Ten Commandments.
    * Nine out of 10 Americans lie regularly.
    * A fifth of the nation's children have lost their virginity by the age of 13.
    * A third of all AIDS carriers have not told their spouses or lovers.
    * For $10 million, 7 percent of the people would kill a stranger, and so on it goes....
    Americans of both sexes agree that women are more moral than men, the study found, but overall "there is absolutely no moral consensus at all in the 1990's."

This mountain of controversial data--enough to provide grist for TV talk shows for weeks--comes from a 270-page book titled "The Day America Told the Truth--What People Really Believe About Everything That Really Matters."

Scheduled for publication on May 6, it was written by James Patterson, chairman of the J. Walter Thompson Company, and Peter Kim, director of Re­search Services and Consumer Behavior for the international advertising firm.

The book is based on what the authors call the "cathartic method" of polling. At 50 regionally representative locations across the country, 2,000 people each answered 1,800 questions. The respondents were assured anonymity and completed their questionnaires in privacy. These findings were augmented by another survey of 3,700 Americans who filled out shorter forms.

The surveys were done simultaneously across the country during one week last year.

"This is the most massive in-depth survey of what Americans really believe that has ever been conducted," the book claims.

This statistical look into the heart and soul of a people produced a disturbing portrait of a nation without a common morality.

"Americans are making up their own rules and laws," the book concluded. "We choose which laws of God we believe. There is absolutely no moral con­sensus in this country--as there was in the 1950's and 1960's."

The report said Americans believe their political, religious and business leaders have failed them. "Worse yet is the press," they wrote. "As a moral authority in their lives, Americans rate the press below fictional TV characters."

Still, Americans "ache to do the right thing", the authors said, so the 1990's will be marked by "very personalized moral crusades" in which individuals rather than institutions set the standards.

Religion plays almost no role in shaping most lives, the study found. While nine out of 10 respondents said they believe in God, only one in five had ever talked to a priest, minister or rabbi about a personal problem. Four in every five said they believe in an afterlife. Almost half believe they're headed to heaven while only 4 percent expect to go to hell.

Idealism hardly describes the American dream these days. Asked the one thing they would change about themselves if they could, over half of the re­spondents replied "weight". If they could alter one thing about their lives, nearly two-thirds said they would be wealthier.
    Most people want more time for sex. The respondents admitted an assort­ment of sexual fantasies--an affair with a famous person was high on this wish list. However, 15 percent said they prefer TV to sex.

Race relations is still a touchy subject to Americans. While most respon­dents denied being racists themselves, they said some of their friends are. There is a backlash against affirmative action. White and black Americans hold many stereotypical views of each other.

Americans have lost faith in the institution of marriage, the survey showed. Nearly a third of the married respondents weren't sure they still loved their spouses. Just as many admitted to having had an affair. Six in 10 Americans believe that a prenuptial agreement is a good idea, just in case. Only one in three people listed "love" as the reason they married. Meanwhile, fear of growing old alone prompted 14 percent to say "I do" and fear of AIDS pushed another 2 percent to the altar.

"Most Americans are very confused about their personal morals right now," the book concluded.

Americans will find something troubling on nearly every subject. For ex­ample:

Marriage: Nearly 50 percent of those surveyed say there is no reason ever to get married.

Community: Seventy-two percent don't know their next-door neighbor. Seven in 10 say there are no American heroes.

Crime: Six in 10 say they've been victims of major crimes. One in seven carries a gun or has one in his or her car. Two-thirds favor capital punishment; a third would volunteer to throw the electric chair switch.

In one chapter, the authors describe a supplemental telephone poll that com­pared affluent Beverly Hills with the impoverished of South Bronx of New York City. They found that residents of Beverly Hills were more likely to admit to have taken illegal drugs, to have committed a crime, to own a gun and have had an extramarital affair.

Then there is E. Webb of AZ: 5/27/91

Dear Dharma: I am writing to you, because I know of no other way at this time to contact Hatonn in order to ask questions. I am sorry that Christians are saying you are of the devil. I am sure it is because we have been taught to greatly fear anything that smacks of New-Age and/or aliens or space-brothers. I understand them (Christians), though, because the very terminology used in the Phoenix Journals struck terror in my heart, gave me nightmares and robbed me of my serenity. I lost much sleep over these issues, as you must have also. However, perfect love casts out all fear, and the joy of the Lord is my strength. I knew that no matter whether Hatonn was telling the truth or not, I would never KNOW as long as fear ruled me. I could not stay sane and live in fear. So, I am working on keeping the focus within and letting God's Love and Light chase away the imaginary shadows. If I can뭪 see within, how can I possibly see with­out?

Then she has sent three additional pages of questions. Every one is excellent and I shall respond as soon as I can find time. Man cannot live by bread alone--but he must have a balanced input lest he become so unbalanced that he cannot function. This is why we are now bringing the "so-called secrets" of exactly that which "LIFE" IS! All must come into "knowing" and you cannot do so if you have no idea about that which IS "LIFE".

And then, in a most beautiful message of encouragement to all of you who be­gin to doubt My presence, especially you who have received the bombardment from ASSK, I ask that you read this lovely greeting and recognition from one Marie W., Truth or Consequences, NM.

5/27/91

Just a note!! I first heard of Hatonn in a beautiful book published by Sister Thedra called "Celestial Raise". Then later I again enjoyed his remarks in the "Letters From Home" and the "Conclave" books by Tuieta. So imagine my sur­prise when I read your advertisement in SPOTLIGHT and discovered the author of your books was Hatonn. Not knowing his full name my first thought was,�...it could not be... "--then it came to me there is ONLY ONE Hatonn--so I or­dered the books. I am enjoying the books and because of SPOTLIGHT AND LIBERTY LOBBY books, I am not shocked at what is written, only saddened that such things are happening and have happened.

I am enclosing an order for 14 of the books and I hope to get all of them even­tually. I am retired뀉

May the blessings be! My love to Hatonn and all of you (at America West).

Thank you, Marie, blessings unto you, chela, for all need encouragement and recognition. My job has always been as record keeper and it has kept me most close to the Earth workings. It is always painful to find that friends turn away and deny presence when they have been first to accept--but God never changes, only circumstances, and ones must realize that to solve problems encountered in this time of chaos and confusion--Truth must be made known, accepted, the people awakened and action taken within the circle of God. We must only stand more tall and staunch in the path of bombardments for God never promised us a thornless rose garden--he only asked that we come tarry with him "in the gar­den". He shall help us to pluck the thorns that the rose might be more won­drous and, in the glorious brotherhood, we shall again find of our communion and our way. My beloved ones who work faithfully and without rest receive the blessings of your kind prayers and thoughts for the way is hard for them--espe­cially when those who first claimed Truth turn from Me. This does not mean that we fall prey to the thrust--for we shall NEVER TURN FROM OUR LIGHTED PATH NOR FROM OUR BROTHERHOOD UNTO OUR PEOPLE OF THE PLANET SHAN (EARTH). PEOPLE FORSAKE GOD--NEVER, NEVER DOES GOD FORSAKE MAN!

It strikes me so strangely that I am acceptable as spokesman in a book by Sister or Tuieta, as you refer, (and they did, in fact, bring Myself unto this scribe) and then when I repeat that which I spoke in those JOURNALS am now accused of being black and evil for speaking the same again in the JOURNALS. How can you plagiarize God Truth? So be it for perhaps I am not the one who has changed?!? I honor those blessed friends and am pained as I watch my scribe and crew be shattered and shredded by the attacks on Truth--how has it come to be thus? Perhaps spokesmen speak not in Truth in the name of precious ones? But, if this be fact, why does not that one for whom the speeches are directed in behalf, speak out against the noise of the blaster? If you harbor the liars and cheats, users and deceivers--are you not guilty of the crime as well? Concern not for it gives opportunity for all to study both sides and discern for selves for each "attack" is a blessing in opportunity for growth. Truth is forever--infinite as is the Light of God.

예정 우선순위

Let us now return to the JOURNAL in progress regarding the ALLNESS of LIGHT. We will discuss the perception of "weight".

WEIGHT

Weight is a measure of unbalance. It indicates the intensity of desire of any mass which is out of balance to find balance.

Every mass in the universe has its proper potential position. Every mass will find that position if not prevented from doing so by the bindings of other masses.

Weight should be measured dually as temperature is. It should have an above and a below zero to measure the intensity of desire in masses to rise from the earth as well as to fall toward it.

WEIGHT IS MATTER OUT OF PLACE

All matter is a record of its potential at the place of its birth in its wave. Masses of matter, like buoys floating in the ocean to mark courses for ships, are floating in space to register the electric potential of the position of their birth.

Whenever matter is in the place of its birth, it belongs there. It is, therefore, in balance. It floats in its balanced field. In that position it is weightless in re­spect to anything else in the universe. Whenever it is taken from its field cen­ter, or becomes an eccentric part of another field, it is out of balance with the two forces acting upon it. It then has weight, and the measure of that weight is the measure of its unbalance with its out-of-place environment.

Weight of matter and measure of electric potential are one and the same thing.

WEIGHT IS UNBALANCE

A body which floats has no measurable weight. It is in balance with its envi­ronment. Likewise, a dead battery has no measurable electric potential. The am-meter needle points to zero. Its two unbalanced conditions of charge and discharge have become voided by each other.

The measure called "weight" and the measure called "electric potential" are the expression of force which the two electric opposites of charge and discharge ex­ert against each other at any point in the universe.

The plane of your earth's equatorial region coincides with an equi-potential plane of pressure which is equally balanced in respect to that part of the earth which floats above that plane, and that part which floats below it. In this plane the earth has no weight whatsoever in respect to anything in the entire universe, for it is in a balanced position in respect to the entire universe and keeps moving into a new position only because of the movement of all other masses in the universe.

Is it not sad that at such a wondrous time of coming into understanding, and when the world as you know it is so troubled and divided that "there is abso­lutely no moral consensus at all in the 1990's", per the above article and yet when "...asked the one thing they would change about themselves if they could, over half of the respondents replied ' weight"? Only one in three people listed "love" as the reason they married", and yet, "Most people want more time for sex." What can I say, beloved ones?

If I and the Hosts are disclaimed as harbingers of fear and evil in intent--what have ye to say about these conditions in your world? Have you done so all-fired well in the information and with the instructions you have received thus far? Where is your reasoning that you wish to remain in the stupor induced by those who feed you soothing lies? The statistics are worse even than it appears for over 99% stated that they were grossly "unhappy", "not pleased in their work­place" and have an "unpleasant family situation". What could I possibly bring you that would make it WORSE?

BALANCED EARTH IS WEIGHTLESS

The earth could have weight only if removed to other pressures farther extended from the plane of the lens-like wheel of which your sun is the hub. If it could be pushed toward the sun by some giant hand, it would seek balance in its own orbit when released, exactly as a man would rise when plunged beneath his own balance level in water. Every freely moving mass in the universe floats in its own equally divided wave field exactly as a man floats in water.

The moon is not falling upon the earth, as generally supposed, for it is in bal­ance with its environment and cannot fall. Its contracted mass is equal to the expanded mass it displaces in its wave field.

For the same reason a cloud floats in the sky. If one could put scales under it, one would find it had no weight unless lifted above or thrust below its equi-potential level. If it condensed into heavier vapor, it would fall to seek a new static equator where it would again float. If it condensed to rain, it would fall into the sea to find balance in a like condition.

Weight is not a fixed property of matter. It is as variable as matter is variable.

A man weighs less as he climbs a mountain, weighs more as he descends into a mine, and weighs nothing when he floats in water. Unless, and until, matter is extended from a plane of equal pressure, there can be no weight, nor can there be electric potential.

WEIGHT CURVES GRAVITY

The equilibrium of sea level is a good example. If that static equator has no dynamic wave extensions, there can be no electric pressures exerted to express in weight, nor could there be weight of waves when waves are not extended from it. Waves above sea level have a positive weight, when they fall toward gravity. Waves below sea level have negative weight, when they rise toward space to find balance at sea level.

Weight is, therefore, but a dimension of unbalance. Unbalance alone can be weighed, for there can be no weight to balance.

LET'S DEFINE "WEIGHT"

According to Natural Law, the following definitions of weight are in keeping.

Weight is the sum of the differences between the two pressures which act upon every mass.

Weight is the measure of the differences in electric potential between any mass and the volume it occupies.

Weight is the measure of unbalance between any mass and its displaced en­vironment.

Weight is the measure of the force which a body exerts in seeking its true potential.

Weight is the sum of the difference between the inward pull of gravitation and the outward thrust of radiation.

Weight is the measure of intensity of the desire within all matter to express motion or seek rest from motion.

The next portion is extremely important!

THE SOURCE OF SOLAR ENERGY

One of the greatest mysteries of science is the source of the sun's renewing en­ergy. At the present rate of solar radiation, the sun should have burned out long ago.

What keeps its fires burning? What is it that generates heat in the sun to keep it from cooling?

One theory is that its contraction generates it, for contraction supposedly heats.

But that is not the answer, for contraction does not heat nor generate. Contrac­tion is possible only as a result of generation, not as its cause.

Generation must precede contraction. Heat radiates. Radiation is the opposite of generation, and opposites act in opposite ways.

Radiation expands and the resultant expansion cools; while generation contracts and the resultant contraction heats.

Here again is the father-mother principle manifesting its law of equal, opposite and sequential interchange.

The cold of expanded space generates the sun's heat by compressing large volume into smaller volume.

The high pressure of incandescence is born from the low pressure of vacuous blackness, in accordance with the law of rhythmic balanced interchange between all pairs of father-mother opposites.

TEMPERATURE CYCLE

The temperature cycle resulting from balanced interchange between the cold of space and the heat of suns is as follows: cold generates; generation contracts; contraction heats; heat radiates; radiation expands, and expansion cools.

Thus your hot sun is being generated from cold space via its poles and is radi­ated back again into space via its equator in accord with the father-mother recip­rocative process of inside out-outside in turning, and will continue to generate increasing heat in the sun until it becomes a true sphere. This spherical perfec­tion has not yet been attained, for the sun has not yet reached the amplitude of its wave where all forming matter becomes true spheres.

ONE OPPOSITE BORNS THE OTHER
    When the amplitude position is attained, its radiation will then begin to exceed its generation. It will be in the condition of a man who has just passed his ma­turity high point when death and life interchange their preponderances.

From that point on, cold space will bore a black hole through the sun from pole to pole and is will expand into a giant ring, centered by a smaller sun recon­densed from the remnant of its expanding self. Many such ring nebulae are visible in the heavens, notably in the Lyra Ring Nebula (M.57).

THE STARS TELL THE WHOLE STORY

Excellent examples of the degeneration of a sun into a ring or rings by the in­side-out turning process of negative electricity are The Owl Nebula, (M.97) in Ursae Majoris and the Dumb Bell Nebula in Vulpeculae.

One can likewise witness this inside-out turning process in his kitchen range. Jets of burning gas are seen as a blue and green flame around black holes which center each jet. These gases are negatively preponderant, which means that they are thrusting out from their center in excess of pulling inward from it.

[trans="번역되었음 : 삶과 죽음에 대하여"]

THE LIFE PRINCIPLE

For centuries man has been searching for the life principle in germs of matter. He might as well cast his nets into the sea to search for oxygen. This becomes the errors incorporated in efforting to find matter frequencies of vibration for visibility, etc. It matters not where vortices and grids are, if the only calcula­tions are based on "material" "matter" locations and particles. Granted, vibra­tion is not such--however, in the earth calculations, half the equation is not even dealt with in any manner correctly. If man deals not with the "One Whole" idea of Creation and come into KNOWING of that which IS, he can find no whole solution.

There is no life in matter, nor is there death, for matter is but motion. Motion begins and ends, to begin again, but life is immortal. It has no beginning. It has no ending. It cannot die.

Man has long believed his body to be his Self, the Person, the Being. Man's body is but motion. It can have no Being. God dwells in man. The Person, the Being in man is immortal. Life in him is God in him. The body of man manifests God in him by manifesting life in life-death-resurrection sequences, as all creating-decreating-recreating things in Nature likewise do.

The body of Man is a part of the One Whole Idea of Creation. All Creation is but an expression of the One Idea, part by part, each being a part of the Whole. God gives an eternal repetition of bodies to all parts of His Idea to manifest that idea in wave cycles of the divided light of His thinking. One half of each cycle unfolds the idea into the form of that idea and gives it action for producing that form. The other half of the cycle refolds the idea to give it rest in the Light of its Source for the purpose of repeating the manifestation in a repetition of that body.

A return to rest in the Light is not death, it is a return to Life for the purpose of rebirth to again manifest Life in a renewed body.

You do not say that Man is dead when he rests in sleep to partially renew his body. You know that he will awaken with new parts of his body to replace those which have served their purpose and disappeared.

When Man's whole body wears out and needs replacement, he likewise rests in a longer sleep. Man's body is but patterned waves of list in motion. Waves disappear into the ocean's calm but then reappear.

The ocean is a part of the idea of Creation. Waves express the idea of the power of the ocean but the power and the idea are in the calm of the ocean whether expressed by waves or not.

The turbulence of the ocean springs from its calm just as the movement of the lever springs from its still fulcrum. All motion is a two-way extension of still­ness. You do not think that the ocean is dead while it is at rest in its calm, for you know that it will again manifest its power by waves of motion when desire is strong enough in it for manifesting it by motion.

Waves of light which give transient form to a man's body are but his body. They are not the Man, nor the Man-Idea. The body of the man is an extension of other waves of father-mother light in the sun, and the idea of Man exists in the still Light which centers the sun.

Man can never die for he is omnipresent Light and he exists everywhere. Likewise, man's body cannot die for man's body manifests immortal Man, and immortal Man always has a body in which to manifest.

This body which extends from the earth disappears into the heavens and the earth, but, that which disappears to sensed Man of earth has not ceased to be, for its pattern has been recorded for repetition. It still IS and will reappear.

The senses of man are not attuned to the rest of the cycle of man's bodily journey from disappearance to reappearance but Man's knowing reaches out over the entire cycle and Man can know eternal repetitiveness of his body when he knows God in him.

When water disappears beyond the senses as water vapor and gases, you know they will reappear as water when they have completed their cyclic journey. As Man knows the Light in him he will as surely know that he will return for aeons to complete the purpose of manifesting his Creator as one part of the Whole Idea. That purpose cannot be completed in one life cycle, nor in ten times ten million life cycles. Man has but begun to express the Man-Idea on your planet. He still has a long way to go, and the body he needs in which to manifest will return to him as surely as the light of day reappears from the darkness of night into which it has disappeared.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER "DEATH"?

The unanswered mystery of "where do you go when you die" needs a compre­hensive answer. Abstractions and theories are not satisfying. Nature's pro­cesses are simple and are all alike. What happens to one thing which disappears happens to all things. There are no exceptions to this process of Nature.

All things in your solar system come from the sun and return to it.

The "life germ" for which Man is seeking is in the sun. The idea of man is in the sun, likewise all idea of all things is in the sun awaiting birth into form. The pulsing light of polarity borns all idea into it form, when conditions are favorable for each idea to be mothered by an extension of the sun.

Everything in Nature is a moving extension from a still point of the One Light. The center of the sun in your solar system is the point of still Light from which everything in the entire solar system radiates spirally, and toward which it gravitates spirally for its resurrection into another cycle.

The sun is the seed of your solar system from which all manifestations of idea in the entire system extend, and to which they return.

Motion is for the sole purpose of manifesting idea. All idea springs from a state of rest in its seed. As it unfolds from its seed, it refolds into it. It therefore follows that motion is a seeming two-way extension-retraction from and to a point and has no existence save to senses which sense but the extension, and not the voiding simultaneous retraction.

All the suns of all the heavens are centered by the still points of omnipresent Light from which all idea extends and returns. Suns are seeds of idea. From those seeds all form emerges. To those seeds all form returns. The earth has been extended from the sun for that very purpose. Organic life is part of God's One Whole Idea. Organic life cannot be expressed in form in the sun although the idea of it is there. Everything which appears on earth as form of idea is in the sun as concept of that idea in the seed. The seed is the father-light which extends its idea of Man and other creating things out into far space where its children, the planets, have sufficiently cooled to manifest the Man-Idea in or­ganic form.

Suns are crucibles which born their children, the earths, and set them out to cool in order that God뭩 idea which is in the formless suns, can manifest form in the sun's extensions.

SEEDS OF CREATION

The Creator scatters his seeds of light throughout all space to father and mother all borning imaged forms of His imagining. In the still center of suns is all idea for borning into the images of God's imagining, but in the oneness of the light of suns they are without form and void. All seeds are without form and void even though the pattern of all idea is in them.

The oneness of incandescent suns must be divided and extended to cooling earths before the ideas of the mineral, vegetable and animal kingdoms can se­quentially unfold to prepare the way for Man's unfolding from his seed in the sun.

All expression of idea of earth is likewise in the sun and must be extended to earth for manifestation. Mountains and oceans are in the sun but also all things else, the crying sound of a newborn babe, the roar of an avalanche or the street noises of a city. All of these are light, and such expressions of the Light are possible only through division and extensions of the One Light into the two which manifest as ONE.

Millions of years ago your planet became sufficiently far from the sun for the water idea to be expressed as pairs of opposites and organic life appeared upon the earth in lowly forms. These forms gradually complexed until the Man-Idea began to be expressed, not by a germ, but by the polarization of light itself, as manifested in the interchanging heartbeat of the father-mother light of the universe.

The ideas of all things is omnipresent in the One still Light. The expression of all idea is extended to the two lights of white suns and black space surrounding suns which manifest the Creator's two desires.

Desire for expression is manifested by the electric action-reaction sequences of interchange between the two opposing white and black lights of suns and space. It is this interchange which polarizes the still seed of idea into unfolding form of that idea.

To polarize means to divide stillness into opposing pulsing extensions. It is like extending a lever from a fixed fulcrum and setting it in motion to express the idea which is in the still fulcrum.

In this manner the womb of mother earth becomes impregnated with the seed of the Man-Idea extended from the sun, and the first cell of Man unfolds from mother earth into the heavens toward the refolding light of the father. This first pulsation of the mother-light which is borning God's idea into patterned form is the black light negative half of its pulsation cycle. The unfolding mother-light which reaches out into the heavens is the black light of expansion. Black light is the negative pattern of the positive idea of light as expressed by incandes­cence. In other words, black light is expanded, or unfolded, white light. Con­versely, white incandescent light is contracted, or refolded black light.

This is Nature's method of giving formed bodies to formless idea. The positive father-light refolds the unfolding negative mother-light in cyclic wave pulsations which Man calls "growth", but growth is but a moving picture of sequential patterns of unfolding idea projected upon the imagined three-dimensional screen of time and space. This is the Creator's method of electrically recording His One Whole Idea in many electrically sensed multi-patterned body forms of matter.

LIFE AND DEATH OF BODIES

To understand the meaning of life and death you must know more of Nature's processes, especially those concerning your body, and the spirit within which motivates the body and forever records your constantly changing individuality. You must know the basis of your individuality and the reason for its constant changing. In order to understand "what happens after death", you must become more fully aware of Nature's processes which give you bodies and take them away to give new bodies to fulfill Nature's law of repetition.

Man's electrically sensed body is not the immortal Man which his body mani­fests. His body is not the individual to which he attributes his life and Being. His body is composed of a few chemical elements borrowed from earth and sun to fashion into an instrument for his use.

When his body disappears, the individual which inhabited that body is not dead. Every body emerges from a formless state into a formed one in repeated cycles of appearance, disappearance and reappearance.

All creating things are formless as idea at their Source. They then unfold into formed idea through desire to unfold. This process of emergence from a form­less state and a return to that state has been going on within Man's body since its beginning.

All bodies of all creating things are forever turning inside out and outside in during their entire cycles. During a small part of the cycle, bodies are within the range of human sensing, but during the greater part of the cycle they are be­yond that range. At no time during the entire cycle are creating things without bodies, or patterned records of bodies, from which new bodies will again spring true to their patterned records.

Each inbreathing-outbreathing cycle is unfolding the form of a new body from an already existent patterned record. The constant refolding process which Man calls death is recorded as it refolds for repetition in his next life cycle.

Nature records every action and desire of the body, likewise every conscious desire and thought of the soul in those cosmic elements which are called 뱓he inert gases�: helium, neon, krypton, argon and others. These cosmic elements, which will not unite with the physical elements, are the basis of God뭩 recording system by means of which every thought and action of every creating thing is stored in them as seed-extensions from sun and earth centers of repetition until their purposes are fulfilled.

Everything in Nature is purposeful and nothing in Nature fulfills its purpose in one life cycle.

Nature multiplies the time dimensions of her light waves so that patterned records of forms which have expanded beyond Man뭩 range of sensing can come within that range, then divides those time dimensions until they again disappear into the other half of their cycle beyond Man뭩 range of sensing.

MAN뭆 INDIVIDUALITY

Man뭩 greatest difficulty in comprehending 뱖hat happens after he disappears in death� is due to lack of comprehension of his immortality which never disappears.
    His visible body would be useless if it were not centered by his invisible, immortal Self, Soul, or Person.

Man is aware of himself as an individual, but his concept of what constitutes his individuality is vague. His individuality is what he unknowingly interprets his immortal Self to be. His Self, or Soul, never changes, never appears or disappears, but his individuality constantly changes forever fit the changing concept of what he interprets his immortal self to be . As every man gradually comes to know the Light of his Self in him, his individuality changes by the constant uplift toward that increasing awareness of his centering omniscience.

As greater awareness of the light of the Universal Self comes to Man he gradually loses his individuality and becomes more that Universal Self. When Mankind has become fully aware of God in him, the play of Man on your planet is finished, his purpose fulfilled, and the individual man ceases to be.

Man loses his expression of life in matter--to find eternal life in the light.

THERE IS NO DEATH!

[/trans]

This is probably enough for overload for one sitting, therefore, we shall wait to begin a new subject at the next. I will continue on in this Journal with 밢mnipresence�.

Thank you for your service and for your attention. Rick, please make sure the
    people listed receive copies of this writing of today. Thank you. I realize I have not answered as the questions were directed but I believe this to be a 밷etter� response regarding life, reincarnation and after-experience. It will become more easily comprehended as we go along in explanation.

Good evening.

Hatonn to clear. Yes, I see that you note the presence of dear old friends, Dharma, and they welcome you in appreciation for that which you are doing in their behalf. Success requires the merging of talents and information as we are coming to understand and know. In great Love within the Light--I Am. Salu.

PJ 31
    CHAPTER 17

REC #1 HATONN

FRIDAY, MAY 31, 1991 8:51 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 288

FRIDAY, MAY 31, 1991

I AM, and I am present in Light. In identification, I am Hatonn serving the Light of Creator within Creation you, my brothers.

As you look at that which flows about you this day, the most "important" thing is to watch what is going on with your State Department and Israel. How is it that your Secretary of State, Baker, spends a portion of EVERY week in Israel and has done so since the so-called ending of the war? It is black service, in­deed, and what is transpiring is heinous for your nation as agreements are made which are "legal" and "binding"--the world populace is not fooled; only you ­the-people of America. God please allow your awakening.

Then comes the humor of the day--if, in fact, you enjoy dark humor. Neil Bush and his cronies from Silverado are going to have to pay back as fine뾲o the government--some $49 million. They don't even pay it back to the investors they stole it from--and still you-the-people will pick up the additional cost of over $1 1/2 BILLION. On that amount it will be "borrowed" from the Federal Reserve Banks where you can pay the additional usury, also. So be it! You see, the Bankster Elite get it ALL!

Let us get back to the subject under Journalizing because I would like to finish this volume by week's end so that we can move on to the practical application of the knowledge we will glean herein. At that writing, the intent is to request the input from the various of the "Rainbow" Masters so that you ones can be­come comfortable that Life is infinite and only presentation of substance is changed--and that is not greatly different in visualization. But first we have to lay a little better foundation of the Universe of Being.

OMNIPRESENCE

If there is time and/or space (both an illusion at any rate), we will add some sketches for better visualization. However, I will effort to be succinct and we shall go from that viewpoint of input.

Let us speak firstly of the Magnetic-Electric Universe.

God is Light. God is Love. God's creating universe is founded on Love--and it is creating with Light:

The principle of Love is desire to give. God gives Love by extending His Light. God뭩 Love is a mirror of light which reflects His giving of Love by the regiving of Love.

The law of Love is rhythmic balanced interchange between all givings and regivings.

The symbol of Love isthe wave of dual light which gives and regives equally and rhythmically. This is a dual electric wave universe of interchanging Light.
    (Figure 1)

God's love is everywhere; His Light is everywhere. There is nothing but "good" in God's omniscient universe. Evil is a product of man's thinking.

God extends His love, His power and His knowing, radially, from zero points of omnipresent stillness to other zero points in the measure of His desire to give form to His imaginings. The intensity of desire extended from centering points of rest to extended points of rest determines the dimension of desire. (Fig. 2)

Fig. I
    Symbol of love extended from rest to motion
    Fig. 2
    Symbol of power ex
    tended from rest to rest
    Fig. 3
    The radial universe

Fig. 4 Fig. 5
    God's projection mirror Mirror planes of reaction
    of action

RADIAL UNIVERSE

The entire mechanical principal of Nature, by means of which its light illusions of motion are produced, is the consequent effect of such radial extensions. Because of it, the seeming multiplication and division of the universal equilibrium into the opposed electrical pressures of gravitation and radiation, which form the foundation of this universe of change, are made possible. (Fig. 3)

God's imaginings extend from rest to rest in His three-dimensional radial uni­verse of length, breadth and thickness--to become the stage of space for His imagined radial universe of matter, time, change and motion. (Fig. 4)

Points of rest, further extended to other points of rest, form three reflecting planes of still magnetic Light which are at right angles to each other. (Fig. 4) From the center of these three mirror planes of zero curvature, God's givings are radially projected to six opposed mirror planes for reprojection as regivings, (to unfold and refold the forms of God's imaginings in the curved electric universe of His desiring. (Fig. 5)

Well, I see, Dharma, that we may have to do some sketching and my talent is hardly that of perfection but we will consider some rough diagrams if we have time and space (both of which are an illusion at any rate) as we draw this to a close. Let us just continue to write at present and we shall consider "pictures" a bit later.

WAVE FIELDS

The desire of God, to gives of His love is manifested in projected action as an outward explosion from a centering point of rest acting as a fulcrum. The desire to regive is simultaneously "radarred" back from every point of its progress to refold the unfolding action. All action in Nature is forever disappearing into a mirror of its own image of equal potential. (Fig.6)

Every projected action in Nature which is simultaneously "radarred" back as a reprojected reaction is sequentially repeated as a similar echo from its wave field boundary planes of zero curvature. Remember, there is only the illusion of time, space and motion--therefore we base ALL on "sequence". This is the error in calculations of ones who base relative action on motion; even vibra­tions, for there is only sequence (of thought). (Fig.7)

All actions in Nature are outward explosions--slow actions of growing things, or fast actions of released dynamite or atom bomb. Conversely, all reactions are inward explosions. Actions unfold formlessness into form. Reactions refold form into formlessness. Actions are the basis of radiation. Reactions are the basis of gravitation. (Fig.8)

Every action anywhere is repeated everywhere throughout the universe. As a consequence, harmonic centers of the same measure of desire extend their ac­tions outward from their centers toward other harmonic centers. Harmonic ex­plosions of equal measure thus fill all space in God's omnipresent universe. (Fig. 9)

Outward explosions which meet each other cannot be spheres, for all space must be filled. Tennis balls crushed together become cubes by gradually flattening where they meet at six points on curved surfaces. Likewise, outer explosions flatten into the six planes of cubes. (Fig. 10)

Outward-inward explosions are resisted at their maximum in the direction of the six points where spheres meet. They are consequently deflected to the eight points of least resistance which become diagonals of cubes instead of radii of spheres. (Fig. 11)

Eight directions of two-way expressed force are thus generated which become the basis of the octave wave. (Fig. 12)

Outward-inward explosions projected through each other develop two opposed pressures. The outward direction divides its potential by expanding it radially. The inward direction multiplies it by compressing it radially. Thus, the two op­posite plus and minus equilibrium conditions are produced which motivate this electric universe of two-way motion, give to it its heartbeat and produce all ef­fects of illusion caused by the interchange of the two conditions of matter.

Fig. 6

The explosive action
    Fig. 7

Simultaneous reactions
    Fig. 8

Sequential reactions.
    Fig. 9

All action in omnipresence

Fig. 10

Repeated explosions meet
    Fig. 11

Repeated explosions com‑
    press
    Fig. 12

The eight two-way direc­tions of force

CUBE-SPHERE

Pairs of interchanging opposed conditions are born from each other and become each other as a consequence of that interchange, as all opposites in Nature are likewise born. The cube and the sphere are the two opposites of form from which all forms of all things are born. They are the only forms ever created, being father-mother of all forms. (Fig. 13, 14)

Fig. 13 Fig. 14
    The cube The sphere,

Fig. 15
    All crystals are
    cube sections

The sphere and the cube both manifest the cosmic principle of balance. Their position in light waves is in the one balanced position in the wave where com­pression and, expansion have ceased to oppose each other, which is at wave am­plitude (recognized as "trough" or "crest"). Carbon and sodium chloride are good examples of true cube crystallization. Likewise, their atomic units are true spheres. Sodium-iodide or sodium-bromide do not crystallize in true cube because of their unbalanced positions near, but not upon, the plane of wave am­plitude.

The cube and sphere are one, being t opposite phases of the same thing . The cube is the sphere extended to black coldness while the sphere is the cube contracted to white incandescence. Every true sphere in every light wave is an in­candescent sun, regardless of its dimension. Prolating spheres, such as your sun, are becoming incandescent inward toward their centers, while oblating spheres, such as your planets, are becoming cold inward toward their centers.

The cube is born from the sphere to fulfill the desire of the Creator to produce form by projecting light from incandescence toward the cold dark of the heav­ens. Conversely, the sphere is born from the cube to fulfill the other desire for oneness by reprojecting cold dark from the heavens to light in the seed.

The creation of all forms of matter is an eternal interchange between the father‑light of incandescent spheres and the mother-light of cold cubes. All forms are born in the direction of the coldness of space and are voided in the direction of incandescence.

Every creating body is sent out into space from its crucible in the sun to cool into the form appropriate to its extension from the sun. That is one half of the cyclic journey of every body from the sun and back to it. The other half of the cycle is the return to the sun to void the body of its form for the purpose of ac­quiring a new body. Every cycle of motion is a journey from heat to cold and back again.

All bodies are formed by freezing and voided by melting. The freezing and melting points of all bodies are dependent upon their respective densities and electric conditioning.

The sphere is the clay of earths, the light of suns and the formlessness of seed. It is the womb from which the clay of earth extends into the cube-bounded heavens to expand into form, and it is the tomb within which all form is voided for regiving to the heavens as a new form.

Every form in Nature is either becoming a cube or a sphere, or is a section of either one. Complex bodies are multiples of spheres of matter surrounded by multiples of cubes of space in multiples of wave fields. All crystal shapes are sections of cubes. Their shapes are determined by their positions in their wave field. (Fig. 15).

The cubes of space are wave fields which bound all interchanging motion be­tween the two conditions within it. Motion cannot pass through these planes but can be reflected symmetrically back or extended symmetrically toward the cen­ter of the adjoining wave field.

Within each cube field is the curved universe of two-way light illusion; and be­yond, to the farthest reaches of space, is a repetition of illusion from wave field to wave field at the rate of 186.400 miles per second. That is the speed in which every action-reaction anywhere repeats itself everywhere. This illusion of motion gives rise to the belief that light "travels".

Wave field boundary planes of zero curvature insulate all effects of motions, which take place within it, from every other wave field. Centering the wave field is the incandescent sphere which mates it. The potential of the entire field is divided equally between its centering sphere of multiplied matter and the sur­rounding space of divided matter.

Each mate of each wave field in the universe is balanced with its opposite mate, even to the weight of one electron. The reason why the centering sphere is of high potential and its surrounding space is of low potential is due to a difference of volume. The centering sphere may be a few thousand miles in diameter and its surrounding space many millions of miles in diameter; yet they are equal, potential for potential, but unequal volume for volume.

Neither of these mates could sustain its separateness of condition unless it con­stantly interchanged to give all of itself to the other alternately in repetitive cy­cles. Spheres must give to cubes of space by breathing out to discharge them­selves and charge space. Space must then regive to spheres by breathing out from itself to discharge itself and recharge spheres.

Each short cycle of interchange is accumulated into a longer life-death cycle in which solids entirely disappear into space and space interchanges its potential to become solids. This principle constitutes the forever inside out-outside in turn­ings of Nature by means of which all forms sequentially appear, disappear and reappear.

The inbreathing of spheres generates low potential into high. The generative process of Nature is gravitation. The outbreathing of spheres radiates high po­tential into low. The degenerative process of Nature is radiation.

Multiplication and division of expressed energy into the high and low potential of gravitation and radiation is made possible by the plan of Nature which causes all actions of Nature to extend radially from omnipresent points of magnetic Light.

Gravitation pulls spirally inward from within to wind light waves into solids to center space. Radiation thrusts spirally outward to unwind dense solids into space to surround solids. Each are equal reactions of the other. Each becomes the other sequentially. (Fig. 16)

Gravitation is the positive electric principle which exerts its pressures cen­tripetally toward the maximum incandescent points of compression in every wave field. It is the father principle of Nature, the integrating principle of "uphill flow of energy" which forever balances its "downhill flow".

Radiation is the negative electric principle which exerts its pressures centrifu­gally toward its wave field boundary planes of magnetic Light. It is the mother principle of Nature, the disintegrating principle of "downhill flow of energy" which forever balances its "uphill flow". The Creator extends power of motion to but one half of a cycle for each of the two opposite manifestations of His de­sire. Gravity gives a material form to bodies to manifest the idea of bodies. Radioactivity gives spiritual formlessness to the heavens for regiving to earths as formed bodies.

Gravity begins its half cycle as the inward explosive reaction of an outward ex­plosive action, thus fulfilling the law that all opposite expressions are born from eash other and interchange to become the other. It ends its half cycle at a point of rest at the still point of magnetic light which centers every material body whether of microcosmic or macrocosmic dimension. Gravity then ceases when its motion ceases.

There is no "center of gravity" in Nature. The centering Light of every mass is still magnetic Light. Likewise, the still axis of every vortex is still magnetic Light.

Radiativity then begins its half cycle from that point of rest and ends it on wave field boundary planes of magnetic Light where gravity began. Radiativity then ceases when its motion ceases.

Both gravity and radiativity borrow their power to find balance in rest at their journey's end from the points of their beginnings. They each repay their separate borrowings to the other at every point of their respective journeys. Each thus perpetually voids itself by giving to the other. At each journey's end each opposite cancels itself out by giving its all to the other. It is then reborn as the other. Everywhere in Nature each action is its own reaction.

Death gives to life that life may live, and life gives to death that death may die. Every action in Nature demonstrates this principle. A ball thrown in the air must start from a point of rest, motivated by energy borrowed from the "center of gravity" of the earth which is its fulcrum. The point of rest in the throwers hand is an extension of the earth's still center.

As the ball ascends, it decelerates as it pays its borrowed energy to space, thus charging space with the borrowings of earth and equally discharging earth. When the borrowing is fully paid the ball comes to rest. From that point it must again borrow the energy from space which it borrowed from earth to pay for its return to earth. Upon its accelerative journey to earth it passes each point at the same speed it registered on the upward half cycle, thus discharging space and equally charging earth to balance all borrowings and payings.

All actions in Nature are extension-retractions from zero to zero, and back again to zero. All are balanced simultaneously and sequentially. This is a zero universe of plus and minus zero which never exceeds the zero of the One Light from which it seemingly sprang as multiplicity.

THE TWO OPPOSITE ELECTRIC CONDITIONS

This zero universe of equilibrium demands two opposed conditions in order to simulate that which your senses interpret for motion and change. These two needed conditions are plus and minus equilibrium; positive and negative elec­tricity. (Fig. 17)

Plus zero means a credit of pressure borrowed from the universal equilibrium to compress a large volume into a small volume. Minus zero means an equal ex­pansion to balance the borrowed compression.

As example, a thousand dollars borrowed from a bank is a plus condition of credit which is balanced by an equal debit of one thousand dollars. (Please let us not get entangled in the absurd Federal Reserve system in this example.) The central zero represents the bank. The extended zeros represent credit and debit. Both are equal but opposite. A credit of one thousand dollars equals zero. When the credit is paid in part or in full the debit is proportionately voided simultaneously with the credit.

These two opposite conditions of credit and debit correspond with the two oppo­site conditions of compression and expansion in Nature upon which Motion is dependent. When an equilibrium pressure is divided into opposite conditions from the zero from which both are extended, motion between the two becomes imperative. They must interchange with each other to void their unbalanced conditions. This is the principle of the electric current.

Let us now "assume" a room of equal pressure. (Fig.18) Two tanks in it are connected with a tube and petcock. By pumping all the air out of one tank into the other, the two plus-minus conditions have been established which make mo­tion imperative. Nature always borns each opposite from the other in this man­ner.

By opening the petcock an outward explosion will take place in the plus tank. An inward explosion of equal potential will take place in the evacuated tank. The plus tank will discharge part of its compressed condition to charge the mi­nus one. The electric battery is the same in principle. (Fig. 19)

In Nature the discharged radiation which explodes outward from the sun simultaneously explodes inward as gravitation.

Dharma, you will be late for the meeting to which we are obligated to atten­dance if we write longer at this sitting. Let us consider the remainder of the hours today and attend that which is more important in sequence. Please obtain some Fig. material as you will be in the city for we need them for other projects as well.

Release the pressure of the load to me, chela, for we will do that which is pos­sible in the physical and that is all that is required of us. Thank you. I realize the subject material is passing right over your head and it is to be so for I want not interference nor interpretation. The material has been given, BY ME, in intensive input some years back but I wish it totally uncluttered by that writing for my beloved scribes sit with me now and we are humble that you would ac­cept of this task in their behalf. Our journey in apparent separations are but ONE and it is joy to reclaim that relationship. Salu.

To clear, please.

Last edited by wave; 2010-07-26 at 19:10.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 18

이 구간 번역예정입니다.

REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, JUNE 2, 1991 8:05 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 290

SUNDAY, JUNE 2, 1991

In the wondrous beauty of a gifted presence may we commune. May all who partake be given into insight, balance and understanding that we may fulfill our mission within this glorious experience.

May comprehension come that all things extend to all things, from all things, and through all things. For all things are LICHT, and LIGHT separates not; nor has it bounds; nor is it here and not there.

As the rainbow is a light within the light, inseparable, so is Man's Self within God, inseparable; and so is his image God’s image.

If you cannot understand these connections then you can realize nothing in a manner to change that which is negative compression upon your beings, nation and globe. Perception is but one facet of experience.

Look within the non-news and see, also, that which is not given unto you. Do you think the episode of the keeping of the Iran hostages has gone away? There is total proof now that your President again deliberately lied to you. Worse, it is now conjured so that he can have medical lapses of memory so that he will not be accountable.

How many realize that the United States is stockpiling WEAPONS in Israel? Dear ones, the world is in full foreclosure by the Banksters.

I ask that you pay close attention to the lack of "budget" talks. Last year your nation shut down to get a budget from which you had to have a war to prevent follow-through. What do you suppose there is in store for you this year? Well, two things, probably--one, you had better watch the "victory" parades under the guise of welcoming your sons and daughters home. From what? An invasion which killed hundreds and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi people? Why would the thrust of the parades be weapons and some 10,000 troops? To get you hyped for more war and let you know that these are the troops YOU WILL FACE IF YOU FAIL TO DO THAT WHICH THE GOVERNMENT IS BRINGING DOWN ON YOUR NATION AND THE WORLD.

Secondly, it is planned to run the nation into a budget situation wherein the President can activate the banking regulations and monetary control network via emergency economic regulations. That means he can close the banks, limit withdrawals when open and literally remove federal reserve notes along with all assets of the people. You only have until the end of September to avoid this monster for it is planned if other maneuvers go awry and perhaps even if things move simply in "sequence". May you awaken in time to change this thing come upon you.

Let us return to the subject of Light as the ALL of the universe. If we can please get this Journal to rest, we can speak of these other things in Express format in the early week ahead.

UNIVERSAL PULSE BEAT

Actually, it is the "cause" of the universal pulse beat of which I speak. Matter and space constitute the two conditions necessary for interchange of motion dia­grammed in Figs.18 and 19 with one very distinguishing difference. That dif­ference is that the two conditions represented by the tanks of the compressed and expanded air and the two cells of the electric battery are equal in volume, while bodies of matter and their surrounding space are unequal in volume.

The expanded condition of space is millions of times greater in volume than the compressed condition of its centering body. This explains the seeming mystery of gravitation and radiation which causes solid objects to fall toward the earth and gases to rise toward space.

In the electric battery the interchange between the two pressure conditions can void both in an explosive flash by a short circuit if the wire connecting both cells is heavy enough. If a small wire connects both cells the interchange takes time to complete the voidance. Each condition gives to the other in install­ments, for the wire is not big enough to void both conditions instantly. The consequent giving and regiving by the two opposite pressures constitute the os­cillations of the electric current. Electric interchange by installments is mea­sured and recorded by waves, and the time element of those recordings of inter­change are wave frequencies. They constitute the pulse beat of the electric cur­rent. When an electric wire pulses with wave frequencies of an electric current you say that it is a live wire. When it stops pulsing because the current is disconnected you say that the wire is dead, for it no longer pulses.

All Nature pulses in measured frequencies with the heartbeat of the universal electric current, as evidenced by universal breathing inward toward bodies and outward toward space. When breathing is switched off in a man's body by the cessation of interchange between the two opposite pressure conditions of matter, you say that the man is dead. By solving the mystery of "installment inter­change" between bodies and space one can more fully comprehend the fact that neither pulse beat, breathings nor wave frequencies of interchange have any re­lation whatsoever to life, for they relate only to the principle by means of which life or energy is manifested by motion.

The first step in solving this mystery lies in the principle by means of which matter and pace become unequal in volume.

Herein, Dharma, I find it far too "time" consuming and unwieldy to continue with sketches of ideas. I have counselled with Dr. Russell and the obvious measure is to utilize work which we have already displayed. The time is at hand, chelas, wherein Man must have the correct answer, lest all Men will per­ish from the planet. If we work moment by moment living and KNOWING God and awareness of His presence all can be accomplished. With such a power extended to him from the universal Source he can become master of ev­ery art he desires with which to express himself.

As can be proven by ones who had opportunity to experience with Dr. Russell, we are experiencing an identical sequence herein--where Truth and insight are being brought forth from the Source THROUGH Man. Dharma simply serves the higher energies during this time of universal expression of "change". Ones who have failed to find their messages in other works--MUST be given oppor­tunity to see, hear and respond to purpose. This means that the expression must be given forth in many places, yet there is only ONE Truth. Dr. Russell was a most important person in experience upon your place but unfortunately, as with Tesla, Newton, etc., there is great need to discount his work and worse, make every effort to erase his presence from view.

Walter was also unaware of this Cosmic Consciousness until a great event in the year of 1921 when a great flash of light severed his consciousness from the seat of sensation of his body. For almost forty days and nights he was wholly MIND, being aware of his body, and making use of it, but as though it was quite apart from him. This is a magnificent experience for any who comes into, within and through this type of awakening and KNOWING. Dharma does not experience this type of experience for hers is not to compile and totally "understand", but only to commune as a scribe and translator, that which has al­ready been brought forth in Truth. Why would God reinvent the wheel over and over again? At best, the concept can only be re-perceived according to another's "opinion".

It is simply time to lay the information before you--again--in different format so that the intended receivers can "discover" it and merge missing portions within their own work, thereby allowing fulfillment of great assistance to this pro­gressing experience of Man.

Fig. 20 represents the electric battery with the line AB dividing the two pressure conditions as the equilibrium of both. This line represents a static equator--a plane of rest from which both opposite conditions are extended at right angles as a dynamic equator--line CD.

Fig. 21 represents static and dynamic equators (or magnetic and electric) at ninety degrees from each other. As the two opposed conditions which extend from these planes of rest are equal, the lines of force which connect both are as symmetrical to both diameters as though reflected by mirrors placed at right an­gles to each other. Such symmetry below to the cube and sphere alone.

Fig. 22 represents the electric battery with the negative cell much larger than the positive cell. The static and dynamic equators will still be at right angles to each other but the static equator will not be in the middle. It will be much nearer the positive pole and will be curved because lines of force which record the measure of interchange between the two opposite pressures can be symmetrical to the dynamic equator only, and not to the static equator.

Such symmetry belongs to the radial universe of cone sections. All dynamic equators are radial, and all lines of force of conic symmetry are forever chang­ing to record the forever changing potential of dynamic equators.

Fig. 23 illustrates this principle which forms spheres and creates the illusion which makes heavy objects seem to be attracted radially toward the earth and tenuous matter thrust radially away from it. Line AB shows the curvature of the static equator which causes the dynamic equator to expand at its negative end and contract at its positive end into the radii of a cone. The outward thrust of radiative pressures would curve the base of the cone thus produced to corre­spond with the curvature of its static equator, AB.

Fig. 24 represents a bar magnet which has been divided into the two opposite pressure conditions of this electric universe by coiling a charged wire around the bar of steel, thus forming two opposed plus and minus electric vortices with in­tensities measured at poles.

Two nails of equal weight are suspended to these poles. It is not magnetism, however, which picks up these nails. It is the electric vortices which pick them up, for the vortices are still effective upon that steel bar even though the electri­cally charged wire has been removed.

It is the whirlpool motion of the electric vortex which performs the work of lifting those nails and not the stillness of the poles of magnetic Light.

If the bar magnet is enlarged at one end it becomes a cone. The division into the two opposed conditions will still be equal, as in Fig. 25, but the volume will be so large in one as compared with the other that the nail which the positive end will still pick up cannot be lifted by the negative end unless the nail is ground to a fine powder. The negative end will then lift the same weight in to­tal but only by dividing nail over the whole volume.

Before this principle is applied to matter and space, it is necessary to correct the general impression that the earth is a magnet. By referring to the bar magnet pictured in Fig. 24 it can be seen that its poles alone express gravity. The earth, on the contrary, expresses gravity at its center. (Fig.26)

The earth is formed between magnetic gaps of its wave as all bodies are formed (Fig. 27). If two bar magnets are placed so that negative and positive ends are near each other, that still point which you call the center of gravity will evi­dence itself between the two ends. If iron filings are placed in this, gap condi­tions of gravity similar to those of the earth will be found there. Gravity will end and radiation will begin at that center. Nails will fall toward it from any di­rection, as heavy objects do on earth, and compass needles will follow the vor­tical directions of lines of force which extend toward its poles.

The analogy between the unequal battery cells and bar magnets is now sufficiently complete to compare them with matter and space. In Fig. 28 two bar magnets have been fanned out into cones. The weight which the positive end will pick up as a solid has to be finely divided in order for the expanded volume of the negative end to pick it up.

The essential difference between the two opposed pressure conditions of the electric battery and the two of matter and space is that in the battery the opposed potentials are equal because the volumes are equal.

In the universal battery of matter and space the two opposed conditions are conspicuously unequal. The resultant high and low potential contrast each other so violently that solid matter "falling" toward the high potential of the compressed condition must be divided into vapors and gases before the same substance will "fall" toward the low potential of the expanded condition. A solid bar of iron will fall radially toward the earth because both are high potential compressed solids. If divided sufficiently by vaporizing it, that same bar of iron will fall radially toward the heavens.

Gravity and radiativity are opposite pressure conditions of the same thing. Both of those pressure conditions are in every creating thing. Every creating thing can expand to lower its potential, or can contract to raise it. Like conditions seek like conditions to find balance. Creating things changing their compressed conditions to expanded conditions must move to find balance in like conditions. That is the sole cause of two-way motion.

Every potential has a balancing potential position somewhere in the universe. Desire to find that position is in every creating thing and any restraint exerted to prevent it from moving to find its balancing potential can be measured as weight. The cause of the radial universe which constitutes matter and space lies in the inequality of the two opposite pressure conditions both as to volume and potential.

The cause of the universal pulse beat and the breathing which motivates the manifestation of life in every creating thing lies also in this inequality. All cre­ating things pulse and breathe just as organic "life" pulses and breathes, but that is not life, it is but motion.

Fig.34

OPPOSITE ELECTRIC DIRECTION

The universe is dual—the still magnetic universe of reality and the dynamic electric, radial two-way universe of illusion which extends from the static uni­verse at an angle of ninety degrees.

In the dynamic electric universe there are two directions--inward and outward radially from a still point of magnetic Light to still planes of magnetic Light. All motion within magnetic wave fields is controlled by the Creator. (Figs. 29, 30) For Creator has told you, "Behold, I am within all things, centering them, and I am without all things, controlling them."

The inward radial direction is North--the compressive direction of gravity which multiplies potential by compressing light waves radially into similar volumes of greater frequencies. The outward radial direction is South--the expansive direc­tion of radiation which divides potential by expanding light waves into larger volumes of lesser frequencies. (Fig. 31)

The two directions of the static universe are East and West. They are static be­cause they are spherical. They follow curved planes of unchanging equipoten­tial pressures, such as the contour of the earth or sun or of the orbits of planets or floating clouds. East and West do not oppose each other. Each arrives at its own starting point without change of potential. (Fig. 32)

North and South, on the contrary, diametrically oppose each other. They are constantly changing. They seek opposite directions, each passing through the other in opposite spiral lanes; each interchanging with the other as it passes; each voiding the other through that interchange, and each becoming the other because of it. (Fig. 33)

East-West spherical planes are also the fulcrums of wave levers which curve gravity as they pump high potential into low to expand solids into the gases of space, and low potential into high to compress light waves into the solids of earths. (Fig. 34)

Incandescent suns of white hot light are born from cold black darkness and cold dark space is born from white hot suns. (Fig. 35)

All suns are generated into incandescence by two black rivers of evacuated light which flow centripetally inward toward their still centers by the way of their poles. Conversely, darkness of space is radiated from two incandescent rivers of white light which flow centrifugally from suns' equators.

Thus are the four arms of all spiral nebulae formed as two pairs of opposites interchanging with each other to become the other two; the two black arms be­long to gravity and the two white ones to vacuity. (Figs. 36, 37, 38)

This electric universe is curved--motion is spiral. Where motion ceases curva­ture ceases. Cleavages between wave field boundary planes of crystals separate them into their individual crystal forms. Motion cannot pass through those planes, for there is naught but stillness there. Motion is repeated in all wave fields by reflected extension from wave field boundary planes. (Fig. 38)

Curvature is imperative under such conditions for opposed pressures resist each other and each must bend to the other to find passage for its own expression of force. Motion and curvature simultaneously begin and end when opposi­tion begins and ends. (Zero in Fig. 39)

Each wave field is like a separate projection machine in which its own curved motion picture universe is dually projected upon its self-measured zero screen of space. (A in Fig. 39). The incandescent sphere of light which centers it pic­tures the forms of desire in the measure of desire for manifestation. (See also Fig. 38)

This curved universe consists of lenses and mirrors of light which reflect, bend, curve, concentrate and decentrate light into its countless forms. Any action anywhere is repeated everywhere by and through countless mirror planes of wave fields and the lenses of space. (Figs. 40, 41)

Concentrated spheres, such as the earth and sun, are surrounded by layers of light of equal pressures. Clouds float around the earth in them. The reason they float in curves parallel to the earth is because of these spherical equipoten­tial planes of pressures which curve as the earth curves.

Curved pressures of light act as lenses to multiply and divide light radially. Light rays which pass through curved planes concentrate toward a point when projected through light lenses of space in the convex direction and decentrate when they pass through in the concave direction. (Figs. 42, 43)

The very fact of gravity and radiativity are accounted for by this fact. Every object which falls toward the earth falls radially toward its center because of this fact. No two men who stand upright in balance with gravity stand parallel to each other. Lines drawn through the feet and head of any two men standing in either hemisphere would form a cone with its base in the heavens and its apex at earth's center. Rain falling vertically from a cloud falls conically. The area of the base of the cone in the cloud is greater than its conical measurement on the earth. (Figs. 44, 45) The electric potential of rain increases as it falls because of the multiplication of pressures by the lenses of light which surround the earth. For the same reason a man weighs less as he ascends a mountain and re­gains it when descending. Light lenses subtract from his potential by multiply­ing its volume while he ascends and multiplies it while he descends by subtracting from its volume.

Curvature of light wave axes, by contraction or expansion between planes of zero curvature is the cause of all pressures; all pattern; all of the attributes of matter, such as density, tenuity, melting point, brittleness, conductivity and countless other effects which are voided when curvature ceases in planes of rest in wave field boundaries, or in points of rest around which motion rotates spirally.

THE SPIRAL IN NATURE

Within the wave field centripetal spirals wind light waves into spheres and then cease to be spirals. Centrifugal spirals unwind spheres into cubes and also cease to be spirals. Centripetal and centrifugal spirals are electrically sexed mates. Their interchange borns all forms and likewise voids all forms. (Fig. 46)

Centripetal spirals are electro-positive. They wind light inward into incandescent spheres. They are the father-light which refolds unfolding forms. They begin their half-cycles at cube boundary planes of wave fields and end them at centers of spheres. Fig. 47 diagrams the six mirror planes which reflect gravi­tating light centripetally inward through the poles.

Centrifugal spirals are electro-negative. They unwind light of incandescent spheres into cold black light of space. They are of the mother-light which un­folds formlessness into form. They begin their half-cycles at centers of rest in spheres and end them in the reprojection mirrors of wave field planes. Fig. 48 the six mirror planes which project radiating light centrifugally outward from equators.

Fig. 49 diagrams the screen of space which simulates motion because of the two-way projection of oppositely conditioned lights inward and outward through each other to create the illusion of motion, change, sequence and time. (See also Fig. 39)

Spheres and spherical systems, like carbon, are born where centripetal and cen­trifugal spirals meet. Matter registers the potential of the position of its birth. For that reason it floats in equipotential orbits appropriate to its position in its wave field, together with all units of its system. In the electric current elec­tronic systems are born where the familiar loops of force occur around a charged wire. (Fig. 50) Figs. 51, 52 and 53 diagram electric systems forming at AA.

The spiral is an incompleted sphere just as crystal forms are incompleted cubes. Spirals and crystals have individuality which they lose by voidance in the oneness of spheres and cubes.

Individuality is given bodies for the purpose of manifesting separateness and multiplicity. Individuality, separateness and multiplicity are then voided in oneness.

Individuality in every creating thing is a moment to moment record of its un­foldment and refoldment. It is the fruit of cosmic desire for creative expression. It begins when the cycle begins, ends with its ending, and repeats itself in each cycle until the entire cycle of any expressed idea is voided in its completion.

Two-way sex-conditioned spirals are the consummate individuals of all Creation. They condition all bodies with the condition of their bodies. They unfold all idea from stillness of Mind-knowing into moving form of Mind‑imagining and refold it into the stillness of Mind-knowing. They are the elec­tric workers which desire of Mind by interweaving threads of light into patterned forms and recording those patterned forms in the still Light which centers every spiral pair, as the axis of a cone centers the cone.

The one centering axis of both spirals is the shaft upon which the dynamic uni­verse rotates. All motion rotates and revolves upon still centering shafts, and all shafts are two-way extensions of points which lead to and through centers of spheres.

The familiar wave line which records all effects of motion controls those ef­fects. One can record that wave line but is not aware of the fact that it is the power extended by the Creator in the measure of desire for power.

The wave line is a record of the amount of energy borrowed from its static equator to express any mechanical process, such as the vibration of a harp string, the pulsations of an engine, the cardiogram of one's heartbeat, or the pattern of an earthquake, as recorded by a seismograph. (Fig’s. 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

The shaft of a wave is a line drawn through every point upon the surface of a wave-disturbed ocean in a vertical section, where water and sky meet. Around the still shaft of the wave all motion of the wave spirals to interweave the pat­terns and forms of desire. All spiral forms must have intense individuality in order to express such amazing varieties of form and pattern. (Fig. 59)

The inside outside in turnings of all creating forms is due to the gradual un­folding-refolding principle of Nature. This process is controlled lay spiral pairs which are motivated by still centering shafts of magnetic Light. Opposed pairs of spirals gradually expand centrifugally to planes meeting at static equators to complete the unfolding half of a cycle. They then contract as the opposite of what they were, to complete the other half. During the entire journey they continue without reversal of direction.

A clockwise spiral is always a clockwise spiral during its entire centripetal journey to its apex and its centrifugal journey to its base. The opposed pair which rotates upon the same shaft are anticlockwise, for both are projected through each other. (Fig. 60)

The characteristic unfolding-refolding, inside out-outside in principle of Nature causes the integration of matter at poles and disintegration at equators. Matter integrates by the contraction of one pair of spirals around the shafts which wind it into spheres by the way of its poles, and disintegrates it by the expansion of the other pair which unwinds it by the way of equators.

The pair of spirals which wind light waves into spheres continue that winding until holes are bored through spheres and rings are formed, aided by the cen­trifugal force exerted by the expansion of the opposing spirals.

Rings are the "death" half of the cycles of spheres. Rings recondense around points in space and rewind as spheres. The majestic ring nebula in Lyra is an outstanding example of the disintegration process of Nature. The ring exempli­fies the "death" half of the cycle and the newly formed sun at its center the "life" half. A new body has been born out of the old one as it expanded into the heavens.

The heavens abound with new bodies appearing from old ones which have dis­appeared into another form. The Owl Nebula demonstrates this principle by two rings and two stars reborn from them. (Fig. 62)

The rings of Saturn will become moons, just as its other rings have become its several other moons. Your own moon was born from a ring from earth as it expands its bulk by absorbing its oceans, and accelerates its rotation as all of the outer planets have done.

Jupiter is even now developing belts which will be thrown off as rings, to be­come moons. The moons will become comets and eventually plunge into the sun as all things in this solar system likewise do.

Fig. 64 illustrates the unwinding process by means of which moons free them­selves from the bindings of their mother shaft to again seek revolution around the shaft of their beginning in the sun.

Disintegration of suns and planets by radiation is accompanied by flattening at their poles. Spheres come into being by prolating and go out by oblating. Ever increasing speed of rotation around shafts is the cause of this phenomena. Inner planets rotate very slowly upon their own shafts in the sun, but they revolve very swiftly in their orbits around the sun. (Fig. 65)

Mercury, your own moon, and Phobos, the inner moon of Mars, are so close to their mother shaft that they are obliged to revolve very swiftly, with the same face always toward their primary. The outer planets have so far broken away from the influence of their mother shaft in the sun, that their years have materi­ally lengthened, their days conspicuously shortened, and their faces are con­stantly changing in relation to the sun.

Cyclones, waterspouts and tornadoes develop on your earth when spirals tighten around their shafts, for the more they thus contract the greater their speed. When spirals are so wide at their bases that their angles to the earth's surface is negligible there is calmness and peace; but when they contract to thin pencils which furiously speed around centering shafts of magnetic stillness at ninety de­grees to the earth's surface, they then do inestimable damage. (Fig. 66)

UNDERSTANDING OF WEATHER PHENOMENON

Perhaps with the foregoing in mind you can better understand how Man has been able to duplicate Nature's movements and create the disastrous storm sys­tems which he can now develop. All you need is the right set of circumstances with which to begin the system and then by intensifying the energy input the small spiral, for instance, can be manufactured into a gigantic tornado and/or massive typhoons. These can be taken from small storms off-shore and developed into massive weather fronts and be guided to almost pin-point accuracy to the desired target area (as in Bangladesh).

Dharma, allow us to take a rest break please.

To clear. Thank you.

Fig.65 As poles flatten equators lengthen

[trans="번역완료: 물질의 구성"]

PJ 31
    CHAPTER 19

REC #2 HATONN

SUNDAY, JUNE 2, 1991 10:26 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 290

THE UNIVERSAL OCTAVE

The heartbeat of the universe, starting from zero of rest, spirals from its mini­mum to its maximum and back again to zero, in four pairs of opposite actions and reactions. These four pairs of opposite electric interweavers constitute the universal spiral octave wave by means of which the dynamic universe of effect rises from the static universe of cause. (Fig. 67)

The octave wave formula which governs ALL motion, and its birth position in the universal wave, is as follows: (Fig. 68)

Zero to four means the centripetal direction toward the apex of the spiral, which leads to higher potential, density, gravity and the white heat of incandescence. Four to zero means the centrifugal direction toward the base of the spiral which leads to lower pressure, lower potential, vacuity, radiativity and the black cold of space. Each of these is half of a cycle.

The reason an octave cannot be counted from one to eight, instead of from one to four, is because each of the pressures--which bear the relations of one to four positive in the octave--is a credit pressure, which has its equal opposite debit pressure in one to four negative.

The elements of matter, born on the spiral pairs of opposites as tones, have the same relation as tones of music have to the octave wave.

All wave motion is expressed in eight tones--four pairs of opposites. The mid­dle pair is seemingly one. The octave is usually expressed as seven for this rea­son. An octave is a series of orderly harmonic tones. Tones are multiplied and divided pressures of light, spaced rhythmically with mathematical precision, upon each octave wave of motion. The law which applies to one effect of motion applies to all, whether sound wave, electric current, color spectrum or oc­taves of elements of matter.

No state of motion has permanence or even duration. Everything is forever in a state of transition, changing its position in its wave by either multiplying or di­viding its vibration frequencies to change its conditioning.

The basis of all octaves is the keynote of rest from which the octave springs to express the idea which lies within the magnetic stillness of that keynote. The fulcrum of the wave of musical octaves is its keynote from which all tonal changes in the octave are mathematically calculated in wave frequencies and volume. That keynote is always in one's consciousness whether the note is being sounded or not. It is the balance of its octave. All tones are out of balance with it at all times and forever desire balance. No state of motion can evade the keynote of rest from which it sprang, nor can it be separated from it electrically in matter--or consciously in Mind.

No matter what instrument produces octave tones, its frequencies and other dimensions must be in the orderliness demanded by the opening and closing spiral pairs which control those tones by conditioning them. Likewise, no matter what the instrument; whether larynx of man, string of violin, carbon wave field or color spectrum, its sole motivating power for producing change, of dimension for the purpose of producing change of tone, is electric pressure directed by de­sire and borrowed from the keynote of the octave’s stillness. Furthermore, all power thus borrowed for one expression in any octave tone must be in balance with the opposite of that tone within which those borrowings have been debited.

This outstanding fact of natural law must be borne in mind in considering those principles as applied to the mechanics of the universal wave which produces the octave wave tones of the elements of matter with such precision that any effect produced by any of them in combination, or separately, will produce that same effect always.

Fig.68
    Two-way journey front zero—through zero—to zero

ELEMENTS OF MATTER

An unvariable characteristic of Nature is to express life-death cycles of any idea, in nine lesser interweaving cycles enfolded in the one. When you think of Man as an idea, you think of him as grown up to fullness of middle age. Until then you think of generating Man as infant, child and youth. Following his generating cycles come the degenerative ones in which he gradually repays all of his borrowings from his zero of rest and returns to that zero to again borrow power to re-express the idea of Man. (Fig. 71)
    Fig. 71
    The universal nine octave cycle

This process of Nature, which expresses its cycles of idea in nine lesser cycles, is conspicuously present in the life-death cycles of the elements of matter. Carbon alone expresses the idea of matter. All the nine octaves of the elements are stages of unfoldment and refoldment of carbon. The first four and a half oc­taves lead to the maturity of carbon by the genero-active contraction of gravity. It is the hardest of all of the other stages of its transition, having the highest melting point. The last four and a half octaves lead from maturity through old age to disappearance at the end of the nine octave cycle by the radioactive expansion of vacuity. (Fig. 70) (Dharma, please see to it that the Russell Periodic Chart of the Elements Nos. 1 (Fig. 70) and 2 (Fig. 69) are included in this JOURNAL. We will speak of the elements at greater length at another writing. Thank you.)

Genero-activity begins at the birth of carbon in the first octave with genero-ac­tive, inner explosive speed of light, which is 186,400 miles per second. It ends with an equal radioactive, outer explosive speed. This speed is the limit at which motion can reproduce itself in curved wave fields before reaching zero where motion and curvature cease.

Carbon fulfills the plan of the Creator in His desire to create but one form: the cube-sphere. Carbon alone crystallizes in true cube, with all of the qualities of the true cube and sphere fully exemplified. All other elements which crystallize as cubes are octave extensions of carbon. All such extensions occupy the four- zero-four position of wave amplitude.

In carbon are all of the elements of its previous stages, just as in man are all of the actions and reactions of his previous stages. Hydrogen is a one octave younger prototype of carbon. It forms on the wave amplitude at four-zero-four just as carbon forms at four-zero-four one octave ahead. In hydrogen is a whole octave of elemental tones. Several of these have been recently discovered and wrongly named isotopes. Isotopes are split tones such as those which a violinist could produce between full tones.

An amazing thing happens at this point in the unfolding of carbon's life record. Hydrogen's melting point is 259 degrees below zero centigrade and in one oc­tave the winding up process of nature acts like a whiplash at its halfway position where genero-activity and radioactivity meet as equals. This effect tightens the winding of carbon into such a dense substance that the melting point jumps to 3600 degrees above zero in that one octave.

Nature immediately counterbalances this accelerative action by dropping nitro­gen, the next element beyond carbon, into a gas which melts at 210 degrees below zero centigrade. It does not recover from the gaseous condition during the rest of its octave.

The cosmic seed of the carbon octave is helium.

Silicon is one octave older than carbon. The melting point of silicon drops to less than one half of its older stage: 1420 degrees.

The cosmic seed of the silicon octave is neon.

When carbon becomes one octave older at the four-zero-four position of cobalt in the sixth octave, it divides its full tone into ten split isotope tones, five on either side. (Fig. 70)
    Carbon has lost much of its vitality and changes its character by thus dividing it
    into cobalt isotopes. Its melting point has dropped to 1480 degrees, which is
    slightly higher than the silicon stage of carbon. Because of sharing that position with ten others, it has lost much of its true cube-sphere quality of balance which the four-zero-four position manifests.

The evidence of that is the metallic quality of cobalt which is impossible in the true cube-sphere position of four-zero-four in the octave wave.

The four-zero-four position is one of balance between the pairs of metallic op­posites such as iron and nickel, manganese and copper, chromium and zinc or sodium and chlorine. When any of these pairs lose their metallic quality, such as iron and oxygen in iron rust, or sodium and chlorine in sodium-chloride, they find both rest and balance in the stony quality of the salts; they crystallize in the cubic system if they are equal or near equal opposite pairs. Sodium-chloride is a good example. One can see its approximately true cubes in sodium-chloride (ordinary table salt) or in the distorted cube crystals of sodium-iodide.

The four-zero-four position in the octaves of the elements is the position of rest where any action must end its half cycle and begin its other half. It comes to a point of rest before returning to a point of rest, as all actions and reactions in nature do.

At one octave of further aging carbon becomes rhodium and again climbs to its
    amplitude position at four-zero-four by five efforts and descends by five more.

Rhodium is more vital than cobalt, for its melting point is 1950 degrees. (Fig. 70)

The cosmic seed of the rhodium octave is krypton.

Great vitality is often evidenced in nature's creations after they have fully matured. The radioactive death principle is as vital in disintegrating the body as the genero-active principle is in integrating it. That vitality is enhanced by the opposition of the genero-active resistance set up against it. Such strong, vital metals as silver, nickel, copper, tantalum, tungsten, osminium, platinum and gold belong to the next two aging half cycles of carbon.

Tantalum is a radioactive metal which becomes so dense because of opposition between the two electric conditioners that its melting point reaches 3400 degrees centigrade, or within two hundred degrees of carbon. Osmium follows with a melting point of 2700 degrees and platinum at 1755 degrees. In this octave the violent drop from carbon's melting point to nitrogen's melting point at minus 210, is balanced by this corresponding genero-active reaction.

In the next octave of carbon's aging, the radioactive death principle becomes more evident in lutetium. After reaching its three position in the positive half of its octave, it arrives at its balance position of four-zero-four only after mak­ing twelve efforts, as evidenced by twelve isotopes. These are balanced by twelve in the negative half cycle. Among these twelve is the vital tungsten, a negative metal of great commercial value.

FIG. 70
    One of the two completed Mendeleef tables of the elements which Walter Russell gave to the world of science in 1926.

By bombarding this metal with a sufficiently high current to cause it to disintegrate, it will discharge its seed of inert cosmic gases just as an oak tree will discharge its cosmic seed in acorns.

The cosmic seed of the lutetium octave is xenon.

The cosmic seed of carbon's last octave of disappearance arises from the un­known inert gas niton. Octaves unfold from their past recorded seed and they must have a seed into which their present record can refold. That principle is absolute in Nature.

Radium and actinium evidence the going-to-seed process of all completed cycles of growing things in a strong measure. One can see this process taking place in radium without resorting to the electrocution process referred to as applied to tungsten.

A small telescopic instrument, the spinthariscope, contains a needle upon which a microcosmic portion of radium has been placed in front of a fluorescent screen. By looking through its lenses in the dark, one can see the shedding of the cosmic seed of the slowly dying carbon in its radium stage as the rays of those cosmic seeds bombard the screen. The effect is beautiful, like looking into the heavens on a starry night with all of its stars twinkling into appearance and disappearance as fireflies twinkle in the meadow on a dark night.

Carbon never comes within perception as tomium, but its efforts to reach tomium are evidenced in the uranium group of isotopes, of which there are fif­teen before tomium is reached. Out of this group several have been found and made use of, especially those from which the atom bomb have been produced. (Fig. 70)

Radioactivity has so nearly reached its maximum at this point that the speed of the cosmic seed shed by these isotopes has been measured at 180,000 miles per second, which is approximately the speed of light nearing its ending point at omeganon where the octave again begins at alphanon.

THE INERT GASES

The octaves of the elements of matter "grow" from seed, just as all things grow from seed. From the moment the elements unfold from their seed they are in a constant state of transition, from the beginning of their cycle to the end. Ele­ments are not fixed created things. They are pressure conditions of light waves. Those conditions of the light pressures are constantly changing from infancy to old age in the elements of matter just as they are in the animal kingdom. The inert gases are cosmic elements which will not combine with any other elements. They constitute the recording system of this creating universe. They surround the zero from which motion springs and to which it returns. They represent minimum motion in the wave, just as amplitudes represent maximum motion. They are the seeds of the octaves of matter, and each octave has a different seed just as different trees have different seeds.

Elements are waves, and waves disappear and reappear. God's recording system does not allow any creating thing to disappear without recording the actions and reactions of its stages of appearance. All states of motion are recorded in the inert gases. In the inert gases are the souls of their bodily manifestations in the universe of motion. In them is desire for expression and the patterned form of that desire.

The cosmic inert gases fill all space between the stars of heaven. They insulate states of motion from each other by their balancing zero. They bring all motion into being through the will of the Creator, true to the pattern of desire. They are the source of balancing cosmic rays which interchange between zero and matter. They vitalize matter with the omnipotence of creative desire which lies within the zero of these cosmic rays.

There are nine cosmic gases, the first and the last being one. Alphanon begins the cycle and omeganon ends it--to begin again at alphanon. T ere is no beginning and no ending.

The list of cosmic gases follows: .alyhanon, betanon, gammanon, *helium, *neon *argon, *krypton, *xenon, niton and omeganon. (* indicates those known.)

SPECTRUM ANALYSIS

The known octaves which lie within the range of perception are five and one half. These begin with the third, or hydrogen octave, and end with the uranium group which are isotopes of actinium and tomium in the last octave.

The invisible octaves of finely divided matter of space are three and one half in number. These octaves are beyond your range of perception, but they are NOT beyond your knowing.

Light is the universal language. Through spectrum analysis of light waves Man has been able to analyze and recognize each element when in its incandescent stage.

By means of the spectroscope, he has been able to divide light rays through its prisms into the component parts which make up the life history of each stage of its two-way cycle.

Each element tells the story of its entire precious "incarnations" in other oc­taves, since its beginning. Any line in one octave is repeated in the next, but shifted in position because of the changing pressure of each succeeding octave.

The spectrum of hydrogen is preponderantly red. A bright red line indicates its present octave. Other red lines tell its past history in lower octaves.

The simple history of hydrogen, as compared to the complex spectrum of iron, is like the history of an obscure youth as compared to that of Napoleon.

In the spectrum analysis of iron, the lines which belong to iron and those which tell its recent and remote history can be seen at a glance. These lines also indi­cate the relative ability of the iron atom to charge or discharge. Wave length 718.8 is immediately recognizable as belonging to iron in its present octave; 6916.8 is recent history and 6944.8 is extremely remote history. Herein fol­lows a partial list of lines whose wave lengths belong to iron or to its immediate mid-tone associates, and also other lists indicating its recent and its more remote history.

[Please place chart which comes between Fig. 73 and 74 in this section.]

The visible and invisible spectrum is divided into several thousand lines. Each line is different in its shade of color and in its plane. Each line proves that this universe of varying motion is a universe of varying pressures.

ATOMIC STRUCTURE

The elements of matter are not different substances or different things. They are different pressure conditions of light waves. The light units of the elements are all alike but are differently conditioned by the electric pressures exerted upon them during the inward or outward spiral journey from zero to zero.

The unanswered mystery of how the elements become mathematically precise octave tones, just as musical tones or color tones of the spectrum are mathe­matically precise in vibration orderliness, lies in the wave field gyroscope principle.

Together the eight elements of an octave form two halves of one whole cycle of tones which ascend from zero to the four-zero-four position of amplitude and descend again to zero to begin again.

This spiral journey contracts into greater pressures as it approaches wave field amplitude positions at spiral apices, and expands into lower ones on the return journey to spiral bases.

That two-way spiral journey of each half cycle extends between six mirrors of still Light which compose the wave field, and winds around a still shaft which centers the spiral. Three of these mirrors are the mirrors of action and three are the mirrors of reaction. ( Fig. 75)

The three of action are the inner intersection planes of the cube and the three of reaction are the outer boundary plants of the wave field.

All of these planes of the wave field are of zero curvature but, the spiral uni­verse which is forming within those planes is curved. Curved planes of light act as two-way lenses which bend light to focal points and extend it from those focal points radially.

As the two-way spirals of forming matter extend from the wave field center in opposite directions toward wave field intersections, the six mirror planes of still light focus three points of still light upon the still shaft of each half cycle. Centers are formed at these focal points which become the one, two, three posi­tive and negative elements of matter by rotating gyroscopically upon the wheels of light which act as equators for those borning tones.

Multiplying and dividing pressures determine the density and volume of each succeeding element. The color spectrum records these pressures, as the complete history of every element, from octave to octave of the whole nine octave cycle of the elements.

Multiplying pressures of the spiral also affect the curvature of its light lenses to such an extent that the focusing positions change their mathematical ratios in conformity with the acceleration of gravity and the deceleration of radiation.

The positions of focal centers of gyroscopic wheels upon the wave shaft are thus affected as diagrammed in Fig. 76 and Fig. 72. Each element is the square of the distance to and from its succeeding one in accordance with its direction. The direction of gravity is the inverse square, and the opposite direction is the direct square.

The volume of each succeeding element is likewise affected directly and in­versely as the cube.

Six of the eight gyroscopic wheels of the whole octave are thus accounted for by geometric projection of two-way opposed lights through each other, from two sets of three mirror boundary fields. The fourth double tone is formed at the rest point where eight cube wave fields meet. This is the point of rest which is known as the center of gravity in earths or suns--where motion and curvature cease.

The completed sphere thus becomes a section of eight adjoining wave fields and revolves around that point of rest upon the wave shaft where the two half cycles of the wave meet.

For this reason the four-zero-four position is one of balance in which the yellow of orange is the dominating color of one of its two gyroscopic wheels and the yellow of green is the other, centered by white.

At the two points upon the still shaft of the turning sphere where the shaft pen­etrates its surface are the magnetic poles of still Light which control the balance of each sphere's turning. One of these is the north magnetic pole which con­trols the winding of the sphere into density y centripetal electric force, and the other is the south magnetic pole which controls its unwinding centrifugally into space.

In a sphere such as your nearly mature sun, these magnetic poles are practically upon the sun's pole of rotation; but upon oblating planets, such as your earth, Shan, the magnetic poles are removed from that pole of rotation in accordance with the measure of the earth’s oblateness.

The elements of matter are miniature stellar .systems. Every principle and law which applies to one applies to the other. This solar system is a gyroscopic wheel in the position which iron occupies in the elemental series. When it spirals a little further it will correspond to a carbon atom. The sun will then be a true sphere and its new planets will also be true spheres.

The gyroscopic principle accounts for that law of Nature which causes like ele­ments to seek each other. All decomposing compounds are sorted out, element by element, gyroscopically.

The efforts of man to transmute one element into another must be governed by this principle, and not upon the theory that another substance will be obtained by “knocking out one electron". It makes no difference how many planets there are in a solar or atomic system in so far as its "substance" as an element is con­cerned. One or more added or subtracted would not change the element into another substance any more than one or more children would affect the nation­ality of their parents.

Transmutation will become simplified by observing that the plane of gyration, in relation to amplitude, and the speed of revolution of the gyroscopic wheel upon its still shaft, will alone change volume by either multiplying or dividing density.

Great possibilities in new metals lie in the proper application of this principle.

THE SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE

This ageless universe has NO shape. It has a seeming infinite extension, but that extension is a reflected one. This electric universe of two-way extended light is but a series of mirrors which reflect into each other through curved lenses. Its seeming extension might be likened to a light within a mirror-bounded room.

One light within such a mirrored enclosure would seemingly extend infinitely, but the light thus mirrored would be the same light. The reflected extension would have no reality.

The idea of continuity or discontinuity is based upon mirrored effect of an initial Cause. Continuity infers time. Time is but one of the effects which constitutes this universe. Time flows two ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal.

What is true in principle of one wave is true of all waves. Each wave is a two-way reflected extension of an equilibrium zero which we call a vibration. Vibrations appear, disappear and reappear from their source of rest to manifest idea which is existent alone in rest. Just as the vibration of one wave disappears into its zero of universal stillness, so do all vibrations disappear into the universal zero of stillness. This zero universe of vibrating waves can have no shape other than a seeming one.

THE VOIDING PRINCIPLE

This is a zero universe of seeming mechanical motion of force exerted in a seeming three-dimensional universe.

Every action of any nature begins with zero, counts up to nine, to end and begin again at zero. Beyond nine it cannot go, but up to nine it must go. Nine is universal.

Nine is universal because it is the wave field number--the eight of the cube centered by the zero of gravity in the sphere.
    Your decimal system is based upon the wave field of the cube sphere. It is as follows:

0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 0 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 0
    equals 10 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

The musical scale and the spectrum of Nature correspond to the wave field tones. They are a follows.

Musical 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 0 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 0
    tones do re me fa sol rest sol fa me re do
    (Keynote) (Overtone) (Keynote)

spectrum: black red red orange yellow white yellow green blue blue black
    tones violet violet

Fig. 75 demonstrates this fact. The three centering planes are centered by zero. All intersections of these planes add up to eight. Eight, centered by their zero source, equals nine. Likewise, the cube itself adds up to eight by counting the intersections of its six faces. Also, there are eight directions of action anti eight of reaction; each eight being four pairs, which are nine by adding the centering zero.

Nine is the three times three of length, breadth and height extended from zero. The length, breadth and height of any expression is two extended zeros centered by zero.

Length and breadth are static, for they are both on equipotential levels. Height is dynamic, for it is radial. (Fig. 2)

The universal nine of matter and space is three mirrors of rest, centered by rest, from which all, three extend at right angles to each other, each mirroring itself into the other. (Fig. 75)

The universal nine of the octave is four pairs of opposite pressures extending diagonally from zero which centers the cube to eight zeros which corner the cube.

The universal nine of the octave is four pairs of opposite pressures extending di­agonally from zero which centers the cube to eight zeros which corner the cube. (Fig. 75)

The measure of extension from zero to zero is desire for extension. Desire for extension from zero to zero is energy in zero. Energy extended from zero to zero is manifested by pressures of desire equally multiplied and divided--equally added and subtracted--equally credited an debited--and equally and oppositely conditioned. The sum of all these balanced effects is zero. (Fig. 75)

Zero pressures equally multiplied and divided are manifested by the action and
    reaction of motion. Motion is a projection of the opposed energy pressures of desire from within a centering zero to extended minors of rest, which mea­sure desire and mirror it back to rest in the centering zero as expressed desire. The sum of dually reflected motion thus expressed is zero.

Zero thus extended by action to fulfill desire for expression, and simultaneously mirrored back to manifest the fulfillment of expressed desire, is all there is to this universe of rest. Zero multiplied or divided--added or subtracted--extended or retracted--results in zero. This is a zero universe in all effects of motion--a
    seeming universe in time and sequence--and a mirage universe of imagined form.

It is a universe of two negations which simultaneously cancel each other and sequentially repeat the cancelling of their negations to create the illusion that zero can be multiplied--or divided--or added to--or subtracted from--to create a real­ity which never is nor can become. (Fig. 75)

That is what Creation is. It is the imagining of knowing. Knowing is Light. Light is still. Imagining is thinking. Thinking is the imagined action and reaction of motion mirrored from zero of rest to zero of rest.

This is a still universe of Light of Knowing. In it is no activity.

But what about your senses? Your senses tell you otherwise. Your senses are inadequate. They deceive you mightily. And that is good, else the play of Cre­ation could not be played. The senses record but little of the whole. If the senses could but see the whole there would be no play. The senses record mo­tion alone for the senses themselves are but motion. Motion is an illusion which only seems. It has no being.

The senses do not know, but Man believes that his senses do know--and in that belief lies Man's confusion.

The senses, being but motion, sense moving things, and moving light mirrored as moving things. They sense the forward movement of an airplane piling up compression ahead of it--but they do not record the mirrored invisible counter­part of that plane--equal to it in potential and speed—moving backward into a vacuum behind the plane which simultaneously voids the compression ahead of it.

This inadequacy of the senses to record the backward flow of forward moving things--causes the illusions of sequence and of time.

In Fig. 77 this principle, diagramed by arrows extending two ways from every element in the whole known series, indicates that integration is simultaneously balanced by disintegration. No time interval elapses between the debiting of any credit extended to opposites in Nature.

Fig. 78 diagrams all matter as pairs of opposite conditions. Each line is con­nected with its opposite mate. Each of the pair is a negation of the other one. Each pair is conditioned as the two tanks of air in Fig. 17 and the storage bat­tery in Fig. 18 are conditioned. Each one of these elemental pairs are equal and opposite mirrored extensions from a centering zero fulcrum. The fulcrum of effect is the One Light of God.

Fig. 73
    The universe of matter is composed of pairs of negations which never exceed zero

GOD ALONE IS--IN MAN--AND IN ALL THINGS

Every action is voided as it occurs, is repeated as it is voided, and recorded as it is repeated.

I AM

Candace: the varies drawings in this Journal in Chapters 17 to 19 are all most likely by Walter Russell. Look him up on the Internet, he brought HUGE truth, which was NOT acknowledged, like most. Our periodic table of the elements is WRONG.
    Walter Russell did not fully finish advanced degrees, he got his information directly from the universe, starting with an initial 40 period of collection. hmmmmm 40 days in the "wilderness"?
    [/trans]

Last edited by wave; 2010-07-26 at 19:37.

주제글 정보