4/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#031, PLEIADES CONNECTION - God Said Let There Be Light, and the Creation Became

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 12

REC #2 HATONN

SUNDAY, MAY 26, 1991 12:08 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 283

The Light shall be shone around about thee that you nay find ,your way and 1 and my Hosts shall give unto you the WORD that you can have KNOWING. In the Radiance (7171_,L THAT IS--I AM. So be it, for as I AM so shall it come to pass as I decree that it shall be.

FROM WHENCE COMES YOUR POWER?

God, the Creator, is POWER. There is no other power. ALL ENERGY LIES WITHIN THE STILLNESSS OF THE ONE MAGNETIC LIGHT OF GOD!
    God is Mind, the Intelligence of the universe. In God's Mind is One Idea, which God knows as One Whole idea. In God's Mind is desire to give creative expression to that One Idea by thinking it into portions. Desire in the Light of Mind IS the power quality of Mind. Desire IS the soul of Mind, the will of Mind. ALL PRODUCT OF GOD OR MAN IS THE RESULT OF DESIRE OF MIND TO CREATE PRODUCT.

The power to create product is in Mind. It is not in the product. Product has no power in itself to produce itself. This assumption that product has power within itself to produce itself is another of Man's illusions which have de­ceived the senses of Man during these early days of his unfolding. It is as though the architect gave to his cathedral the power of creating itself. The cathedral is but an expression of desire of the architect to give form to the "idea" of his "knowing". The power to create the idea is in the knowing. The idea of the cathedral already exists. The eyes of the Spirit can see its spir­itual image as clearly as the eyes of the body can sense it in stone as a product of his knowing.

The expression of power to create the idea as product--lies in the electric action of thinking idea at rest in the Light of Mind into the two lights of waves of motion which simulate that idea.

As servant of Mind, electricity gives moving form to the idea by performing the work necessary to produce it. The power to thus produce does not lie in electricity nor in motion. It lies in DESIRE of Mind only. Without that desire Creation could not be. Without desire of Mind in man his power to create could not be.

MIND IS LIGHT AT REST. Desire of Mind is expressed through waves of light in -Motion. The expression of power in waves is not power. All of the power of the ocean is in its stillness, whether expressed or not. Likewise, all of the power of Light is in the stillness of its knowing--whether or not it is expressed by light waves.

All expressions of energy spring from rest, seek a point of rest and return to a condition of rest. The power of a moving lever is not in the lever nor in its motion. It is the stillness of its fulcrum from which it borrows its ability to manifest the power of its fulcrum.

GOD IS THE FULCRUM OF MAN, AND OF THE UNIVERSE. So, Am I representative of YOUR fulcrum? Close enough! Indeed, close enough if you but recognize Me. "G" "0" "D" is a label and cannot even begin to touch that which I AM. You ones may play all the games you choose and deny and resist and fight and struggle--but you will find nothing against which to bear thine forces--for simply, I AM and the YOU that YOU are perceiving yourself to be is naught! I shall gather and regain My fragments from where I please, when I please, how I please and I shall bring home who I please and I am now giving you the reasons WHY. Neither Man nor any moving thing in the universe has power within himself to do anything. All power expressed by Man must be extended directly from the Father in heaven to His father-mother lights of earths and heavens which manifest HIM. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Suffice it to say that I came before you and I recognize My KNOWING so I do have a foot up the ladder of understanding and it does indeed give Me infinite leverage. Well, who is Hatonn? Who indeed?

The mechanical principle by means of which power is expressed by the Creator is in the light waves of two-way motion which record His two-way thinking. Waves are two-way cycles which are divided equally to express the two desires of Mind to create form images of Mind imagining and to destroy those forms sequentially for reforming.

Waves of motion spring from the stillness of the universal equilibrium. They are the universal heart-beat which manifests eternal life and power in God's stillness by eternal repetitions of simulated life and power as expressed in waves of motion. Waves of motion express the power of desire for unbalance and motion which is in Light at rest, and they also express the opposite desire for balance and rest which is in motion.

Desire in the One Light of Mind is positive. Its expression in the two lights of opposed motion is negative. Every expression of power in Nature is negated by its opposite expression.

The senses are limited to the perception of but one of these negations at a time, and then only in small fractions of whole cycles. If the senses could record the whole of each cycle both ways, they would record stillness, not motion, for every action would be voided by its oppositely flowing reaction.

SEX

Ah, finally I have reached a subject which draws your attention? Do you suppose you are really going to like or understand the subject in Truth? I hope so.

The still magnetic Light of the Father of all Creation is One. The One Light is the positive principle. It is CAUSE.

The moving electric father-mother lights of all Creation are two. The two are opposites of each other. The two negate each other. They are the intercommunicating nerves of the universal body, like those of Man's body through which he senses things. They have not existence save an awareness of each other. They are but mirage extensions of Mind imagining which senses that which they but manifest.

Each electric opposite conditions the other with sex unbalance. Each sexed condition gives unbalance to the other to separate each from each to increase the power of each to oppose each. Each then gives of itself to the other to void the unbalanced condition of each other. In order to effect balance in each, each must become the other. The charging one must discharge and the discharged one must charge. Voidance of unbalance can only come that way. Likewise, repetition can come only that way.

The electric universe is the negative principle. It is EFFECT. The two moving lights of the electric universe are two equal halves which express themselves in opposite directions. Their sole purpose is to oppose. Opposites which violently oppose and void each other can never become one, nor can they attract each other.

SEX DEFINED

Sex is the division of a balanced equilibrium condition into two equally un­balanced conditions which negate each other periodically for the purpose of repeating the two unbalanced conditions.

Sex is the Creative principle. It is the dual desire force in Mind for expressing its One Idea. Without a division of the one unconditioned Light into two seemingly conditioned lights, Creation could not be.

SEX IS NOT A THING, IT IS A CONDITION OF A THING

An electrically balanced condition of anything is sexless whether it be a man woman, electric battery, or the atmosphere. You humans can vote on it, denounce it, pronounce it, call it some sort of action or revolt and it will not change one iota the truth of it.

A sexed condition is an unbalanced condition. An electric battery which is fully charged is dually unbalanced by the opposite electric pressures of compression and expansion. These two opposite unbalanced conditions violently desire to return to the oneness of balance from which they were divided into two. A short circuit between the two poles of the battery will give it that balance. You would then say it is dead, for it will no longer perform work expressing its desire for balance.

An unbalanced atmosphere will violently seek a balanced condition, depending upon the intensity of the unbalanced condition. When calm follows the storm, it means that desire for balance has gone out of it, for when balance has been attained by rest, motion is no longer possible.

The sex condition of unbalance in Man is exactly the same in all phenomena in Nature. Unbalanced sex condition in Man demands balancing in the same way, and its violence depends upon its electrical measure of unbalance. When that desire is satisfied and balance is restored, man is as sexless as the dead storage battery and for the same reason.

Man is recharged into a sexed condition by his heartbeat, by the food he eats and by his in-breathing/out-breathing. These are the generators which recharge the "dead storage batteries” of all the universe into sexed conditioned "live bat­teries".

A sexed condition and an electric condition are identical. Electricity conditions all sexless matter into its sexed condition, by dividing a pressureless condition into two opposite pressure's which desire release from their opposition. All of the work of the universe is performed as a result of that desire in unbalanced matter to seek rest in a balanced condition.

This is a sexed electric universe in every effect of motion, whether it be in the heart of a giant sun or in the petal of a meadow violet. Every action of motion in the universe is a result of sex desire for motion from a state of rest, or for rest from a state of motion.

These two sex desires of electric action and reaction are the result of the two de­sires of the Father to manifest His one Light through the extended fa­ther/mother lights which interweave His idea of Creation into the multiple forms of that idea and void them periodically for the purpose of repeating them.

The desire for two-way motion is equal action and reaction as reflected in the dual electric desire to give for regiving, and to unfold for refolding.

For I have ordained that the father/mother of My imaged stage, its players and its motions become an equal two extension-retraction at My Light. An equal two must be an equal two, for desire of each to outbalance each would upset My spatial stage and all the father/mother offspring of My stage. Therefore, I have set a measure in My high heavens to balance each with each, that each might have its all, bat not one whit more; nor lose aught, nor gain one whit more.

Wherefore I, the ONE, watch over all My creating pairs of father/mothered things with My two measuring eyes to balance that which fathers My universe with that which mothers it. And as My sexed electric universe is two, so also must its watchful measuring eyes be two, centered by another ONE from which the two extend and seem to move as that mirage expression of My thinking seems to move.

Why does it work this way? Because I choose to have it work in this manner for in this expression comes total balance.

OPPOSING EXPRESSION

Each thing in My universe is paired as opposite expression of that thing. Nei­ther expression is that which it expresses; therefore, both life and death of things which seem to live and die, are neither life nor death. This is because all things in My universe interchange with their opposites and with all other things. Each opposite becomes the other sequentially, for, I say, in Me is Balance. I balance all opposites of pairs of things with equal opposites of pairs of things and it works very well indeed. You may play with it in your expression all you wish--and still all you will produce is unbalance for the Source is totally bal­anced. Until you learn as much, chelas, you do not get to be the big Puppet-Master in the sky. Ones who become the puppet-masters of your perceived uni­verse only bring horrendous unbalance and total chaos--from God comes OR­DER and BALANCE. Evil (or chaos) is the opposition to God which is bal­ance. This is WHY, as a species, YOU WILL TURN BACK INTO THE TRUTH AND PATH OF GOD OR YOU WILL PERISH IN THE ILLUSION FOR--JUST AS UNBALANCE INEVITABLY COMES--SO DOES RETURN UNTO THE BALANCE. THEREFORE, SINCE BALANCE IS GOD--ALL SHALL ULTIMATELY RETURN TO GOD. TOTAL PERFECTION IS THE ONLY POINT ON THE WHEEL WHEREIN ONE CAN "GET OFF". YOU CAN NOT GET OFF AT THE POINT OF TOTAL CHAOS!

The entirety of this balanced universe is thus divided into unbalanced pairs of father/mother sex-conditioned sex mates for the purpose of seemingly dividing universal Oneness into a universe of many ones. No matter what names you use to designate one pair of sex mates from another, whether gravity and radioac­tivity, male and female, positive or negative, charge and discharge, centripetal and centrifugal, generative and radiative, integrative and disintegrative, plus and minus, heat and cold, life and death, buyer and seller, producer and consumer, import and export, emptying and filling, inward and outward, north and south, heaven and earth, growth and decay-- all of them are similarly conditioned by the two opposite electrical conditioners. You see, I have spoken quite a while here in without once even mentioning that which you refer to as "screwing" anyone or thing. Human debases that which is his most ultimate purpose.

In other words, all these things above are being either compressed or expanded, if you use "pressure" terms, or charged and discharged if you use "electrical" terms. Both are the same. Likewise, all that are being compressed or charged by positive electricity are simultaneously being expanded and discharged by negative electricity to a lesser extent. Likewise, all that are being expanded by negative electricity are simultaneously being compressed and charged by positive electricity to a lesser extent. This is a two-way universe in all effects of motion, and both opposite effects are expressed in both mates simultaneously as well as sequentially.

TWO-WAY UNIVERSE

Electricity is forever winding light up into hot spheres, surrounded by cold cube wave-fields of space, and likewise sequentially unwinding them for rewinding. While winding them into compressed light masses, they are simultaneously un­winding to a lesser extent. Conversely, while unwinding they are simultane­ously rewinding to a lesser extent.

Every opposite of a pair charges in excess of its discharge for one half of its cycle. It then discharges in excess of its charging. Life and death are good examples. Life charges a body in excess of its discharge for one half of its cy­cle and death discharges it in excess for the other half. Likewise, the sun charges the earth during half of its twenty-four hour cycle in excess of its charge on the night side of the planet. The night side sequentially becomes the day side. The discharge of night then reverses to a preponderance of charge.

The father/mother principle is fundamental in every expression and both are simultaneously manifested in every expression, each being preponderant sequen­tially during half of each cycle. The father principle multiplies light into density and high potential. The mother principle divides it into vapors and gases of lower potential. Light is thus multiplied and divided into suns and planets sur­rounded by “space”.

The "matter" of earth is the same as the matter of heaven with but one difference, VOLUME. And therein lies the secret of the universal pulse beat. Space is a division of solidify into tenuity. It is also a multiplication of volume at the expense of potential. Interchange between these two unbalanced oppo­sites is the basis of all motion in this rhythmic universe. It is also the reason there will be errors in mathematical calculations by anyone who does not fully understand that which I just said--including such ones as Bruce Cathie who has found a portion of the puzzle. To threaten me with some type of incoherent prattling by lawyers in the event of possible "plagiarism" leaves me quite amused for the entire of the writings and calculations upon your orb are but my own expressions and I shall utilize any and all which I so choose. If you vari­ous fragments who can't quite seem to "get the picture" continue to refuse to "get the picture", then you shall simply be excluded from the loop of contribu­tors for in the perfection that which is created can as instantly be uncreated.

You ones must all come to realize that it is at the point where at you begin to move into perceived "thinking" within the compression called physical that the errors flow. As long as you operate within the KNOWING, come the answers--for they shall never be found in the physical. The solutions only exist in the thought which IS and is of God. Therefore you will find no answer where they are NOT.

I shall share with you readers that which is passing in Dharma's consciousness at this moment. She knows that she KNOWS and is actually sitting here almost in panic for she also realizes that, at this point in KNOWING, one usually ends the play. So what is different? In the KNOWING she is also aware that her PURPOSE is not inclusive of "cutting out" at this time for she has accepted the positive action of presentation as extension of myself in bringing forth the WORD. Therefore, she can both relax and be annoyed for in the same instant that she KNOWS SHE CAN SIMPLY EXCHANGE EXPERIENCE SHE ALSO KNOWS THAT SHE WILL NOT DO SO. She will continue to do her work and she will also agree to remain in the density and illusion of the veil so that balance can be attained in her functioning system.

Sex mates arc two equal halves of one. They never can be one. They can never unite for they are the opposites of motion. Opposites of motion can cease to be and by thus ceasing to be they can give birth to the other opposite, but they never can be other than opposite. This is why if you have a male and a male--as in homosexual--no matter what they do to change appearance, etc., they will never be in proper placement to serve as sex-mates for sex mates are TWO EQUAL HALVES OF ONE AND NEVER CAN BE ONE. It is like having only half a wheel and therefore can go nowhere only forward to the break and backwards to the break thereby becoming stagnant and non-produc­tive. Does this mean that the love flow between the male to male is invalid? No, for the love energy is not incomplete--only the physical expression which, at best, is not LOVE at any rate--only some manner of physical expression of whatever is agreed upon by the two or more experiencing energies.

Man can tamper and develop and make all the perceived changes he desires in his little physical playpen but he cannot in any measure whatsoever reach be­yond into the spiritual and find expression through creation while still housed in the physical expression. Facets of spirituality can be "expressed" in limited ways but KNOWING comes full only in the spiritual totality.

Why don't I just whap you across the beanie and tell you how it is and how you are going to be? Because I have nothing to "prove" to anyone or anything--but YOU DO!

OPPOSITES BORN EACH OTHER

Compression can never expand but expansion is born from compression. Conversely, expansion can never compress, but compression is born from expansion. They can interchange with their opposites with every pulse beat, and they do. Each opposite is born from the other. Each pulse beat brings each opposite nearer to voidance of each and complete interchange into the other. It becomes the other sequentially at the halfway point in its cycle, but it is still an opposite. Opposites oppose. They never perform any other office than to oppose. Opposition alone produces the idea of separateness in a universe of one in­separable thing.

The opposite of water is water vapor. Water is a compressed condition. It is of the father-light. Water vapor is the expanded condition of water. It is of the mother-light. They are two halves of one which never can be one. The mother-light unfolds from the father-light. The father-light refolds the water vapor into water. Each have been born from the other. Each IS the other but they can never unite to become one. Moreover, from the water you will not get cola vapor--you will get water vapor. Nor will you get cola from pure water vapor--ever.

All idea of Mind is thus divided into sex pairs of opposite mates. Matter is di­vided into solids and gases. The gases are the solids outwardly bound toward the heavens. Solids are those same gases inwardly bound toward gravity. Heat and cold are opposites. Inwardly bound light rays degenerate heat from cold by compressing cold. Outwardly bound light rays degenerate heat into cold by expanding heat. It is said that cold is less heat. One might as well say that east is less west. East and west are two opposites just as cold and heat are opposites. Ah so--some of you are smitten by an inkling idea--is it possible that where all opposites meet in that one brilliant collision is God? Insight is a bit breathtak­ing, is it not? It follows that it MUST BE SO FOR OUT OF GOD'S THOUGHT AND IMAGINING CAME THE "TWO" IN THE FIRST PLACE. Even perceived time of past and future meet in the NOW which is actually all there is. Do you begin to see how simple is the whole thing? Isn't it nice to know that you can't pass from one opposite or anything into its other without passing through God? Therefore, does it not seem intelligent to get on with getting to God as quickly as you can, since that is your ultimate destination un­der all circumstances? I hope we can come to a pleasant understanding re­garding this matter for I do not like having to "pull rank".

OPPOSITE SEX CONDITIONS BORN EACH OTHER

Matter and space likewise are sex mates. Each has become what each is by op­posing the other to attain the appearance of separateness. Then each inter­changes with each by breathing into and out of each other until space disinte­grates matter and becomes what the other was. Space disintegrates suns and earths by the way of equators and generates them by way of poles. Heat generated by cold by the way of poles is radiated by the way of equators. Suns thus turn inside out. Cold bores black holes right through their poles and great suns become rings, like those in Lyra and other ring nebulae which are plentiful in the heavens. But you ones cannot seem to come to the KNOWING that at the center of each is God and thus will come the burst of glory as the cycle is finished.

All matter is generated by the degeneration of its opposite. Likewise, all generated matter is sequentially degenerated by the generation of its opposite.

Compression in matter is balanced by an equal evacuation in space. Every un­balanced condition in Nature must be balanced by an equal opposite. All borrowings from the bank of nature are debited with an amount equal to the credit extended just as money borrowed from Man's bank is debited and credited--ex­cluding the Federal Reserve System, that is.

DESIRE FOR REST FOLLOWS DESIRE FOR MOTION

The two are always two and never can become one--for when they become ONE they become God. Although the desire for oneness is with each during the en­tirety of its cycle. It is this desire for oneness which causes them to interchange. When credits and debits are balanced by interchange with each other, the cease to be. They do not become one. When electrical opposites thus cancel each other out by interchange of their plus and minus conditions, the do not NEUTRALIZE each other, as commonly believed-- THEY CEASE TO BE.

MOTION CANNOT BE NEUTRALIZED

There is no exception to this process of Nature. All idea is recorded electrically in equal pairs of opposite expressions. Each of the pair cancels the other out in cyclic periodicities. Each then becomes what the other was.

Generation of any idea exceeds radiation during the first half of its cycle. Radiation then exceeds generation for the second half of the cycle. Both of these simulations of the idea, as expressed by motion, disappear. The idea still exists, however. The idea is at rest in its seed from which it can again appear in form of idea. The two points of rest which are the fundamentals of every cy­cle are: the point of beginning at the wave axis, and the point of interchange between positive and negative opposites at the wave amplitude. At these two rest points, motion has utterly ceased. It has not been neutralized into a condi­tion of rest.

PRINCIPLE OF SEX REPRODUCTION

All creating things are paired as unbalanced equal and opposite sex mates. Reproduction of two unbalanced mates cannot be repeated until balance has first been restored. The calm surface of the ocean may be broken up into waves, but those waves cannot be repeated until the calm surface of the ocean has been re­stored to the equilibrium of its rest position, even though that rest position is not maintained.

Reproduction begins at the rest point where the previous wave cycle ends. Reproduction of unbalance must find a fulcrum from which the wave lever may leap into wave expression for repetition of pattern. That is what Creation is, merely the repetition of pattern with added pattern forever.

This is a universe of waves within waves and waves without waves; pulsing waves of dual light, extending forever outward to the ends of mirrored space and reflecting back again to microscopic centers of rest from which they may again spring from rest to seek rest through dual motion but never finding it. This is a sex-divided, opposed, two-way electric universe which creates and voids through unbalanced pairs but repeats (reproduces) through voided ones.

SEXES DO NOT UNITE

Reproduction of dynamic sexed pairs does not come through the union of dy­namic sexed pairs, but from the voidance of sex condition, and with it, the power of dynamic sex expression reproduction. Reproduction is not the unity of two opposite halves of one patterned thing; it is the voiding of the power of dynamic expression which all unbalanced opposites express.

Reproduction is the cessation of those two unbalanced conditions which restores a balance from which similarly patterned negative forms reverse their expres­sions and become positive forms.

SEX OPPOSITES REPRODUCE THROUGH SEX VOIDANCE

In this manner all patterned forms repeat their patterns sequentially. All pairs of unbalanced opposites come from God, the One, and return balanced as one, to God. All unbalanced pairs of separately conditioned things must first find voidance of unbalance and voidance of opposition. They must then become their own opposites to again acquire an unbalance necessary for another void­ance and consequent repetition. All "twos" must become "voided" in the ONE in order to again become two. Reproduction of unbalanced opposites, by un­balanced opposites, is impossible. Opposition must first be voided. The dy­namic must emerge from rest and it must be voided in rest in order that it may again become dynamic.

DESIRE FOR BALANCE

All things seek balance. Two opposed, unbalanced halves of one are forever seeking to balance their opposition. Two children on a seesaw are balanced when they are on a level with their centering fulcrum. When they are on two different levels they are then unbalanced with their centering fulcrum. They are then dynamic. The fulcrum no longer centers them although they are balanced in themselves. In such a position they are obliged to move. Repetition of their motion is impossible while they are in balance with their fulcrum, but is impera­tive when the fulcrum no longer centers them.

A sexless condition is imperative before a sexed condition can be repeated. Just as all motion starts from rest and returns to rest, so does a sexed electric condi­tion arise from a sexless one. The two sexes, therefore, cannot be united to cause reproduction. They must first be voided.

Unbalanced condition and change cannot unite to reproduce unbalanced condi­tion and change. The unbalanced condition and change must be voided in order to repeat unbalance and change.

SEX OPPOSITES DO NOT NEUTRALIZE--THEY VOID

The sexes, like the two opposites of motion, cannot "neutralize" each other by socalled "union". The dynamic cannot be "neutralized". Likewise, it cannot become static. But it can be voided. The static condition does not then take its place, for the static condition is eternal. It was there before the dynamic condi­tion arose.

The dynamic condition of sound, for example, arises from the static condition of silence, but sound does not become silence. Sound is voided; silence is eter­nal.

The dynamic condition of sodium and chlorine do not unite to become the static condition of sodium chloride, nor are they neutralized. They must be voided before they can be repeated.

PRESSURE DIRECTION DETERMINES SEX.

Opposites are not things; they are conditions of things. Just as heat and cold, or east and west, or inward or outward, or compression and expansion cannot unite to become one, so also, the opposite sexes cannot unite for they are but inward-outward pressures.

Sex opposition is a difference in the pressure condition of things. The male condition is one of compression, the female is one of expansion. The sexes are thus differently conditioned by the two directions of electric pressures, in accord with the two opposite desires of the Creator. The difference of conditioning makes basically similar substances appear to be different things and different substances.

All things are sex divided. When, therefore, any two opposed and unbalanced sex halves of one conditioned thing balance their opposed conditioning through motion, they appear to become another thing or substance.

This appearance is a deception of the senses for they do not become another thing. They become voided and another thing, from which both are extended, appears in their place. In chemistry you call these pairs stable elements, such as the salts.

Water, for another example, is a voidance of oxygen and hydrogen, for there is no oxygen or hydrogen in water. For there is actually no hydrogen or oxygen in water. Nor do oxygen and hydrogen become water. Water is the result of the voidance of two unbalanced and opposed conditions caused by equalizing opposed pressures at static equators.

Consider the static condition of the calm ocean. A storm transforms that surface into a dynamic condition. Waves which spring from the static ocean surface toward crests and troughs do NOT unite to reproduce another wave; they withdraw into the ocean surface. They disappear entirely and then reappear from it in reverse to repeat the next wave.

Absolute voidance of one condition must take place before repetition can follow. HEREIN, FURTHER, LIES THE TOTAL SECRET OF THE WORKINGS OF THE UNIVERSE.

Voided motion is recorded in the stillness from which it was unfolded in order that it can be repeated from that record. Records of motion are seed for repetition of motion. In the seed is desire for manifesting imaged forms for idea. All forms are wave forms. All wave forms unfold from seed records of those wave forms.

And so have I said, The One Light of Me desires to be two. Two sensed war­ring divisions of the One spring forth from My unsensed Oneness into an im­aged space. Two voiding lights of My One White Light spring from their Rest in unity to find rests of their own, but find not two but one, for two rests there cannot be in My universe of ONE.

For I say that each light seeks rest in each where wave of My pulsed thinking meets wave, and at that mutual point of rest each void each in the One from which another two spring into their mirrored infinities.

Hear Me when I say that all things which flow from Me are sex-conditioned pairs of two, even to the cosmic dust of space which forms new worlds and even to the heart of blazing fires of hottest suns.

Nothing is there in My divided universe which is not sex-conditioned, sex-interchanging and sex-balancing. Thus these moving pairs seek balance in voidance forever to repeat the thought-patterns of My thinking in the sex-balancing void­ance of their "conditioning". And yet, the Truth and function has always eluded Man and he continues on the path of misuse, misunderstanding and igno­rance of the very laws of the Cosmic Universe of which he is a part--ALL that is within Creation.

Let us have a rest please--not voidance, just a rest. Ah, but that which we are now creating will breathe life into an expiring cycle of Man. By that which we give forth--many will find God in that wondrous vortex where all things collide and become ONE within the stillness and balance. What a wondrous journey!

Salu.

PJ 31

CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

MONDAY, MAY 27, 1991 7:32 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 284

MONDAY, MAY 27, 1991

I AM present to share in blessings of knowledge. May the in-light be indeed brightened as we move through the wondrous days of change, always remem­bering that we move from one perceived "thing" into another with differing "players" and happenings. Allow yourselves never to forget that all are related--ALL. The volcano eruption in Japan, the plane crash in Thailand and the earthquake in Italy--note further that there have been seven registered quakes along the length of California, also.

Oh, I didn't identify? Yes, readers, I did--I AM. But now that we are about it, let us discuss My label. Would you believe intent more and with more justifi­cation if I utilized Sanskrit or Arabic--how about Greek? Well, there are sev­eral reason it would be unsuitable, not the least of which is there are no such symbols on the keyboard and only one out of every three million would have the vaguest idea of what I would be saying. Haven't you had enough "stuff" you can't understand even in the languaging? So be it.

What is in a name? In this instance--a great deal, especially for ones such as Dee and Ranos, etc., who love to deal in the mysterious meanings of things such as USA in the middle of Jerusalem and other such nonsense. You see, as man searches and searches for the puzzle answer he always goes to the PHYSI­CAL expression. Is it always nonsense? No, because now that it is time to get busy and bring the two seeming separate experiences into perspective--we too, shall give you symbolic meanings which you are now conditioned to find enter­taining.

Let us take the name HATONN as first example. We must also use codes which attract the other end of our "line". There must come "memory" recogni­tion and then the coded symbols which separate the happenstance from intent.

ATON in Egyptian meant "The ONE Light". Amunhotep IV was the great "heretic" Pharaoh of Egypt. Amunhotep's name was changed to Akhnaton (aka-naa-tun) or (ack-na-tun). He was first to bring the attention of the people to the recognition of the ONE LIGHT or ONE GOD WHO WAS TOTAL LIGHT. No big deal except, as he came into his own recognition, he needed to recognize purpose and therefore his label was changed to suit contract for he re­fused to further accept association with God's adversary Amun (which was "of physical earth divided and dark"). You see, when ones say to me--but you said "Tiddle" meant so and so and we know that Tiddle was, in fact, "Twaddle" and he changed it. So what--I am far more interested in what the name was "deliberately" changed to. I care not what a man gives me as his label--I have him/her labeled and identified for I recognize energy, not names. But YOU do.

PATTERNS OF OPPOSING VARIETY

I chose my name in order to associate to the ones who would serve with me in this mission so that they would recognize my presence. Hatonn contains ATON with "silent" prefix of "H" and suffix of "n". Then, if you remove one letter at a time from each "end" you come to "to" which in this instance is recognition of the arrival at "O"--this being the symbol of eternal sacred circle of infinity. This is also represented in "number" lay the universal sign of a figure "8" which indicates all things, related to all things. It further indicates the coming together of all opposites into the void "O" (or "to" the "O" whole ONE). Why would not the ONE come to you as Silber Blastoflutashic? Our point is not to confuse further, the game--but to bring order and understanding, IN SIMPLICITY, of TRUTH in KNOWING.

Now, "dharma" (bringing forth the word of "life" in Truth and goodness) was presented as Akhnaton and he did fairly well but was taken-out and all traces were attempted at removal of his passage.

We asked this energy to try again--many, many times--as "dharma". He did pretty well as Socrates but old Soc's new shoe, Plato, immediately changed the teachings following demise of the old Soc. It was already a pretty smelly sock at best. So "dharma" was sent many, many times and actually, by the time of the Master Christos' journey, this energy was a bit irritated and confused by the journey through the veil time after time. So again with the Master Teacher--there was Peter who would deny the Christ and, you know, that one who would betray him, old J.I. Now we have created a dual entity which could emphasize the importance of remaining in truth without deviation and standing FOR truth when the going gets rough in spite of the offerings of the evil adversary who would offer goods and material gain but NEVER PRODUCES SAME AFTER YOU ARE HOOKED. FOR HIS PROMISE ACTUALLY IS THAT IF YOU HAVE THIS OR THAT--YOU WILL BE FULFILLED AND AT PEACE AND HAPPY EVER AFTER.

At this point I do not wish to confuse by the differences in Juda lharioth, Judas Iscarioth and Judas Iscariot for history records according to "desire" of the "users" and not according to fact or Truth. This energy kept trying--even be­came a philosopher (Saxon) and made it up to the "’king’ dumb" (Epicticus) of that bunch of power-hungry hoods but the world got worse, did it not? Well, of course, that energy in between helped get it in such bad shape so basically owed a bit to growth and Truth. Probably a good service was done by this "dharma's" thrust through balance attempt of "equal rights" as establisher of the Liberator at Boston during the period of the mid-1800's.

So we come to the recent travel session--the training wheels are gone and so are the illusions of physically bringing Light unto a blind mass. The agreement this time? That the energy simply "write" and others who have come forth to also "serve" in understanding--even if unremembered--would put the word forth from ATON without appending intentional opinion. Will all men hear this time? No, but ALL do not need to hear this time. The promise is to put the WORD forth and clear this manifested orb for "HER" recovery and settle a few scores at the same time. Graduation for some--back to the old salt mines for others, depending on performance. Only a few receive "Oscars" for perfor­mance. There is another refreshing change, however, in the awarding of sym­bols of excellence--there are no "fixed" judges and no favoring one group of ethnic participant above another--you earn on MERIT ALONE.

Why have I not told you prior to this--some thirty books after the fact? Because you would have thrown the books in the garbage, shouted insanity and witchery and burned the "dharma" at the stake for you people are really not very nice in your criticism and reactions. Further, I choose to experience this journey as a Commander of a Star Fleet interdimensional participant. It gives balance to my own experience and puts me right in the ball-game with you so you can't claim "exception" and "special" and all the other nonsensical excuses of non-perfor­mance and irresponsibility. If ones who work with me have NO advantages greater than any of YOU and right on up through the ranks of seeming different dimensional beings--can act in responsible fashion in the midst of increased ha­rassment and danger--THEN SO CAN YOU! If the ones "in my immediate crew" such as Dharma, Oberli, George and my precious little dove, Dru, Ranos, John, Charles, etc., etc., etc., will forfeit their experience of luxury and unbalanced life-journey--then so CAN you. I must continually face the fact that many ones simply are not strong enough nor grown enough in understanding to be able to change. Often it goes beyond "desire" for change. It, therefore, re­quires ability to sort and choose confrontation and method of awakening--or al­low the sleeping and place elsewhere in security while allowing the growth.

In this particular instance in writing about the very point and fabric of LIFE, which is LIGHT, I choose the recognition of the "O" which is yes, the zero, also, as well as the whole—for it fully represents the VOIDANCE POINT OF ALL THINGS ELECTRIC--WHICH ARE ALL THINGS AND BEINGS. Note that the word "GOD" is the same--the central "O". Since I am writing in "English" I shall not remark on "clues" in other languages for we will handle that appropriately for those who utilize other languages--it happens that in the UNIVERSAL LANGUAGES the "O" is the "tone" of the whole of Light! The perfect balance--the silent stillness of being one with Light.

You of earth Shan (earth meaning only a planet of terra (or earth/ground) with "life" capability) are indeed smug in thinking yourselves to be the only such place. However, in these cycles of the recognized growth of soul participation in this play--your experiences (except for higher learning) have revolved basi­cally around that one particular planet. The intent is to allow Man to experience the full cycle from beginning to ending so that he can then move on in percep­tion toward and/or within the whole of Lighted Godness. It keeps existence from becoming boring--both for thee and me.

"Well," you say, "God simply would not come and speak through some un­known dumb-bell in an unspellable nothing of a village--he would come to a great evangelist or a great Guru, etc." Would I? The one you called "Jesus" was a "hippy"--totally unaccepted in his own village. Moreover, I do come to all those others you name--and you can see what happens. I choose where I shall go and come and with whom I shall openly communicate for all to hear and see--I, Me--and Thee shall have no voice in it for it is My decision and eons of training and preparation--for these very ones of my team. Worse, YOU have no idea at the importance of the "placement" wherein we have set up cir­cumstances which fill our needs of confirmation for the human being.

WHEN YOU CAN FIND NO SEPARATION IN HATONN AND ATON-- THEN, BROTHER, YOU ARE BEGINNING TO MAKE SOME WORTHY PROGRESS. FURTHER, WHEN YOU REALIZE THE POWER COMES FROM AS CLOSE AS YOUR OWN BEING--YOU HAVE REALLY MADE PROGRESS. BUT WE ALL HAVE TO COME INTO UNDERSTANDING OF THE REAL RULES OF THE GAME AND HOW THE MECHANISM FUNCTIONS, DO WE NOT? HOW CAN YOU GO FORTH AND PLAY A VALID GAME OF BALL OF THE BASES IF YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE NAME OF THE GAME? WELL, WE ARE NOW TO THE POINT OF ACTUALLY MOVING FROM SOFT-BALL TO HARD-BALL AND YOU HAD BETTER GET WITH THE RULES AND HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OR THE BALL SHALL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD AND IT WILL BE OVER.

Does Dharma enjoy her role? Not consciously--no. She is human and to have others poking and pulling, legal battles, forfeiture of all holidays with family to write for self and you-the-people gets tiring and old. Constant attempts to cause her demise is painful and brings sorrow--this is true for the whole group of teammates. But joy? Oh indeed. Peace? Indeed. Would these ones pull away from Me for any other purpose save my own turning into darkness? Never, for we have become as ONE and those fragments shall be guarded more closely than a shepherd his flock. The physical aspect eventually falls into its place and the choosing becomes easy.

"Well, maybe these ones have had it this way or that way and the awakening was easy for them." Ask them! They have experienced the full load of pain, family, living, experiencing in a compressed world in chaos (unto the very mo­ment), the desires of the flesh, the broken homes, pain of separation, suicides, birthing--all physical--just as all others. No easy paths were laid forth for these ones. We even have a most beloved brother who is in his eighth decade who spent 35 years as a Catholic Priest. The interesting thing: he finds no problem with God vs. the Church of Rome. You see, you can actually find God ANY­WHERE, OCCASIONALLY IN THAT WHICH YOU CALL "HIS" CHURCH. I admit it is awfully rare. The leaders of those "churches" rarely will allow God or the Christos within the sanctuary which has basically become the teachings of the adversary. Besides, God and Christ don't have very much money to contribute to the temple's building fund to glorify the preacher therein. Man doesn't want to be disturbed by God, my friends.

Don't bring me gold and/or gems, lentils nor rice. I want no fine clothes or Mercedes--when you come unto me I only want YOU. We shall then, together, YOU and ME--measure the extent of your growth and come to understanding of "where do we go from here". Until that day it is a record of how you handled life's physical experience and those wondrous things of abundance which ARE GOD. ACTIONS and INTENT will be measured--not your pot of gold. IF YOU FEEL UNWORTHY TO BRING ALL YOU ARE AND HAVE INTO THE LIGHT OF KNOWING—WHAT HAVE YOU FAILED TO LEARN? CAN YOU COME TO MY PRESENCE NAKED AND SAY "HERE I AM, DADDY, I WANT TO COME HOME?" CAN YOU SAY, "I HAVE HAD MY DISCIPLINE AND I AM READY FOR ADVANCEMENT IN THE HALL OF LIGHT?" ARE YOU PLEASED WITH THAT WHICH YOU HAVE BE­COME? OH, DEAR ONES, YOU ARE YOUR OWN HARSH "JUDGE"-- NOT I. I JUDGE NOT AT ALL--ALL I DO IS ASSIST YOU IN DISCERNING AND PERCEPTION--YOU WILL KNOW BOTH WHEN I AM PRESENT AND WHEN YOU "KNOW". So be it and may you be given into the circle of wholeness wherein abides the light for you are indeed precious unto me. Moreover--until EVERY FRAGMENT is again home within the ONE, I shall have no wholeness within my own being. I AM COME TO SHOW THE WAY AND GIVE THE GAME RULES--AND BRING YOU HOME.

Something else that really seems to bother you ones is why I use so much Egyptian symbology. Because you have all walked this path and that was a great turning point in Man's coming into "knowledge". I also use a lot of Greek for that is from whence sprang your own languages, such as even in your alphabets which seem different and yet are most similar, i.e., "a" is the begin­ning just as is "alpha" even though the symbol be different.

Now, know that in "universal" language they also mean the same thing--the "beginning". So again we can have a universal language lesson.

Ones come along on earth places and spout Christ, son of God, etc. In univer­sal language it is represented differently but in same intent. Let us look at why a seeming Space Cadet would come and bring the word of, supposedly, God. Well, I was God first and only thought to be a Space Cadet--so let's start at the beginning. Once again--with symbology.

Hatonn--brings you "to" the "O". If you remove the letters from either opposite of “SON" you come to "O"--If you do the same with "SANANDA" YOU COME TO "A" "ALPHA"--THE BEGINNING! Now, the "son" also said he was the "beginning" and the "ENDING", so you still end up at "O". Now, why would my imagining and creation carry more weight at this time of in­fluence and creation? Because I am the Creator (Father) and Him, the Created (son)***. When He has achieved his ONENESS WITHIN CREATION HE BE­COMES ME--"GOD" ("O") THE ONENESS AS/WITH ME AND BECOMES THE ENDING AND THE ALPHA ("A) OF THE BEGINNING. Then, dear ones, there is NO DIFFERENCE. You must be given into understanding that the ONE you recognize as the Christed energy by whatever label, is finishing his cycle of perfection, in perfection, and you are sort of his last testing. He went forth to prepare placement for you and in Him am I well pleased--many of you have returned to serve again while He makes this final transition--what a privileged experience from among My many billions of imaginings--to prepare the way and walk home again with MY SON INTO THE BALANCE OF ONE WITH SOURCE AND BE ALLOWED TO EXPERIENCE THE ENDING AND BEGINNING AND ALLNESS.

***(Candace: The Creator Sons as taught in the Urantia Book, have as their parentage, the Universal Father and The Eternal Son. This is clearly stated above, and thus “proof” of the statement we have been making, that Christ Michael made through me in our #25 piece on April 25, 2004. Titled “No One has Ever Walked with Christ Michael, as You Shall Do. “)

So why might my WORD appear to bear more weight in the annals? Because I AM the Father/Creator within the Mother/Creation and that ONE is our SON/dual child returning into and within the ONENESS. Those who return in ONENESS WITH THE SON—COME INTO ONENESS WITH THE FATHER/MOTHER--IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT!

THE TWO ELECTRIC DESIRES

Back to the lessons, please. We can speak of these things again--but now, it is imperative that you come into important understanding in a "timely" manner. Thank you.

Before I go into the "Mind" again, however, let us speak of "conscious" vs. "unconscious" a bit more clearly. Know that these terms are, of necessity--gen­eral. When I say to you that "...you were most certainly not androspotic"-- what does it mean? Well, I thought not. Therefore, we work with that which we have in languaged definition and often the words do not fit and worse, have been corrupted in reception and perception until they actually have changed meaning. It comes most often with the most critical of all terms for they impact you the most "importantly". I have no intention herein of getting into debate with psychiatrists, psychologists nor even valid and competent hypno-therapists. There is actually only ONE mind and if we lap over into definitions, so be it. Perhaps the earth Man can humor me a bit--and change his own perception for I am weary of attempting to suit Man's erroneous projections just to soothe some imitation ego-being's feathers which have become rumpled and frazzled by the hot-air about. Until and through death of the body--the --the mind remains intact and ONE. The brain is the other alternative for discussion--NOT THE MIND--which is SPIRIT!

Electricity is the servant of Mind. It does all of the work of Creating this light-wave universe in unfolding-refolding sequences which Mind desires. The uni­versal Mind has two desires--the desire for creative expression through the ac­tion of concentrative thinking and the desire for rest from action through de­centrative thinking.

One desire is for separation from Oneness into unbalanced multiplicity and the other is a voidance of multiplicity into balanced Oneness. One desire is for ac­tion and the other for rest.

These two desires of Mind constitute the give for re-giving principle by means of which all things in nature grow or unfold by appearing from the void of rest in the kingdom of heaven from which all creating things appear, reappear and disappear in sequential cycles.

The electric expression of the two desires is reflected in the pulse beat of the universe. One pulsation compresses, the other expands. The compressive pul­sation gives form to idea by seeking rest at wave amplitudes through centripetal action. The destructive pulsation voids form to seek rest at wave axes through centrifugal reaction. These two opposite desires are characteristic of all effects of motion. All animal, vegetable and mineral life seeks action and rest alter­nately. All effects of motion manifest that principle. A ball thrown in the air seeks rest from its action and returns from its unbalanced condition to seek out rest through reaction.

After a day of work Man rests from action so that he may repeat his day of ac­tion.

Because of these two opposite desires of universal Mind-thinking, all creating things appear on earths from the void of their heaven, disappear from their earths into their void in the heavens and reappear from that void to repeat their desires. This explains the mystery of "matter appearing from space to be alternately swallowed by space".

THE PRINCIPLE OF UNFOLDING-REFOLDING

The two opposite electric expressions of desire of Mind unfold all idea of Mind from its pattern in the seed into imaged forms to simulate the idea of Mind and refolds it back into its recorded pattern in the seed, for again unfolding. Each one unbalances the other in order that each may seek balance in the other to dis­appear and reappear as the other.

Positive electricity is the father-light, which gravitates toward a point of rest which centers all creating things.

Negative electricity is the mother-light which radiates toward planes of the One Light at rest, which bound all wave fields of motion.

Positive electricity winds the light of motion into dense solids around points of still magnetic Light. It compresses motion into incandescent spheres surrounded by the vacuity of negative electricity.

Negative electricity unwinds the light of motion from dense solidity to tenuous vacuity by expanding it into cubic wave fields of space.

Positive electricity pulls inward spirally from within against the opposing resistance of negative electricity which thrusts outward spirally from within.

This two-way radial universe of seeming motion is the product of these two op­posed electric conditioners of matter which pass through each other in opposite direction. Each interchanges with the other in sequential pulsations as they pass through each other from points of gravity to wave field boundaries and back again in endless cycles. Each becomes the other at halfway rest-points of their cycles.

Large scale examples of this process can be seen in any of the spiral nebulae, notably Nebula 74 Piscium. Two fiery spiral arms of radiating mother-light reach out from the equator of its central sun to born its countless other suns and earths by unfolding them from its centering seed.

Two black arms of gravitating father-light pull spirally inward from the heavens toward the pole of the centering giant sun to generate the sun in incandescent oneness of all form. The father-light of gravity refolds all unfolding forms from Creation's seed.

Radiation is the female principle of Creation. Radiation unfolds from the seed.

The generating light of gravitation and the degenerative light of radiation are projected through each other from rest to rest in pulsing sequences to manifest idea by borning father-mother forms of idea through their voiding interchange. This principle of rhythmic balanced interchange between father-mother lights of gravitation and radiation is fundamental in all creating things. It is the principle of two-way equal giving which manifests the quality of Love in the Light of the ONE.

So, God is the Soul of His universe of creating things. Within His Being is de­sire for manifesting His Being. Desire in Him is Soul in Him. That which is Soul in Him desireth to manifest in form thought Light. Light extends from Soul in Him and returns to Soul in Him, the extension and returning being two seeming lights of Him.

Again I say, I am the seed of My unfolding-refolding universe. Within My Light all formless seed of planned idea are enfolded in My Being at rest in Me. And again, repeating, all things extend from Me and return to Me. From Me all things are born from seed of thought in Me, and born again, with each pul­sation of My thinking.

There is nothing but birth in My imagining. There is no death in Me, for end­ings and beginnings are one in Me. Nothing but life reaches out from Me, and nothing but life meets returning life tor rebirth in Me.

Wherefore I say, YOU must be born again and again into that infinity of mir­rored reachings which is My imaginings. Thus is My ONE idea continued endlessly in imaged forms of My thinking. Thus is My One Idea reborn as many ones in the multiplying mirrors of My Light, forever without end.

So I repeat, the mirrored multiples of My thought images are but reflections of My imaginings. They, however, are NOT Me.

THE ILLUSION OF ATTRACTION AND REPULSION OF MATTER

Pairs of opposites are drawn into each other's vortices where they void each other, passionately. Each is then nothing, a zero simulating that Zero of their Source from which they sprang--but they are also seed for another seeming two which emerge from the Oneness of their Source.

One of the great illusions of the senses is that matter attracts and rebels matter.
    It is also believed that oppositely charged electrical particles attract each other and like charges repel. If a scientist cannot get beyond this illusion--there will be no fulfillment of free energy, devices used in healing nor any other TRUTH IN INVENTION.

There is much evidence of the senses to justify such a conclusion, but it is of the same illusive nature as the evidence which deceives the senses that railroad tracks seem to meet upon the horizon.

You see the tides rise toward the moon on one side of the earth and away from it on the other. You conclude that the moon attracts the earth and thus pulls the ocean toward it, but that does not account for the fact that the tides rise on the opposite side of the earth away from the moon. What is actually happening is that all conditioned matter is constantly seeking to balance its condition with all other matter.

The moon and the earth center their own respective wave fields surrounded by space. All wave fields are bounded by planes of zero curvature, and a zero pressure condition
    Which insulate each field in the universe from every other field. The very shapes of wave fields of earth and moon are forever changing to adjust their balance as the moon revolves around the earth. As a result, the mutual equators of both fields must lengthen, disc-like, on a plane which inter­sects the center of gravity of each body. Naturally the tides rise toward, and away , from the moon. If the earth were all liquid instead of solid, it, likewise, would lengthen appreciably at its equators, disc-like, and flatten at its poles to meet the interchange of balance between the fields of the moon and sun, as Jupiter and the outer planets are so noticeably doing. It would also throw off rings as Saturn and all the stars of heaven are doing, and for the same reason.

POLARITY

You see the positive pole of a compass needle pointing toward the negative pole of a magnet and the negative pole of the magnet pointing toward the positive pole. This evidence is one of the bases of conclusion. That is what your eyes see. What actually is happening is that they are voiding each other's unbal­anced condition to seek balance through each other.

Opposite poles get as far away from each other as they can, until their opposi­tion is voided by balance in their fulcrum and they cease to be.

When the positive pole of a magnet is brought into contact with the negative pole of another magnet, that effect which you think of as attraction is one of voidance. It is a cessation of opposition or power to manifest anything. Polarity utterly ceases extending at that point as each opposite extends to each oppo­site end, each getting away from the other and through the other, spirally, as far as it can.

If opposite poles attracted each other, they would be together in the middle of a magnet instead of at its ends.

MATTER IS POWERLESS TO ATTRACT

Matter neither attracts nor repels other matter. Unbalanced conditions in matter seeks balanced ones. All matter is motion constantly seeking rest. This it can find only by balancing its condition with matter similarly conditioned by void­ing the tensions of its sexed condition. That alone is the cause of motion and the reason for its continuance or discontinuance.

ALL MATTER IN MOTION SEEKS REST

This is a universe of ONE THING. All matter which is electrically separated from that oneness seeks it. This is a fundamental principle and underlying desire of all Creation. It is as true of humans and their emotions as it is of matter.

We again repeat that electricity is a division of the One Light into two exten­sions of the Light projected-through each-other, each becoming the other alternately. The One Light is a pressureless and sexless condition. The two lights which are extended from the one are opposed pressure and opposed sexed conditions.

Thus there are but two conditions of matter--either expanding from stillness or contracting toward stillness. Each condition arises from the other. The instant it becomes its own opposite it gets as far away from that opposite as is necessary to find balance in a like condition. It seeks its like condition to find rest in a balanced condition and not because the matter of it is attract by the matter it seeks. A log floating down stream is seeking a balanced condition and is not being attracted by the dam or by other logs.

These opposites represent the compression-extension father/mother principle which integrates light into solids and disintegrates it into vapors and gases.

ALL MOVING MASSES ARE UNBALANCED

I trust all you would-be scientists are taking note of this writing--for within lies the total "secret" of ALL things. I only promised “dharma" that we would write the information-- I further told her that she would not be given "THE knowledge of having given forth the secret" so that she would not be suspect nor target. The utilization of this material is for others of you who read this material to decipher.

To say that these opposites attract each other is equivalent to saying that north attracts south, that inward attracts outward, that wetness attracts dryness, or that darkness attracts incandescence.

Water, for example, is a compressed condition. When water vaporizes it expands into its own opposite condition. It then seeks rest in clouds of like condition. When it thus finds rest in a balanced condition, its motion ceases and its opposition also ceases.

ILLUSIVE EVIDENCE

Another effect of motion which has misled the senses into believing that oppo­sites attract is that hot air (heated vs. political) is said to rise toward cold and cold air to descend toward heat. That is not what is happening, for like seeks like. Cooling air is expanding and rising toward cold, and heating air is con­tracting and falling toward heat.

Negative oxygen bubbles gather at the positive pole of a charging electric bat­tery and positive hydrogen bubbles gather at the negative pole. What is actually happening is that the positive pole is taking the positive condition out of the water, leaving the negative oxygen as residue. The negative pole is, likewise, taking the negative condition out of the water, leaving the positive hydrogen as residue. Again like seeks like.

The outstanding demonstration of the principle of like conditions seeking like is in the elements of matter. If opposites attracted opposites according to present concepts, it would be impossible to gather together one ounce of the same elements. All elements seek their kind. In any chemical decomposition of com­pounded mixtures, each element seeks and finds similarly conditioned elements­--preferentially "identical".

Nature's gyroscopic principle does this automatically. Every element has its own gyroscopic relation to the axis and amplitude of its wave. Each seeks that relation of pressure and moves until it finds itself in the orbit of its own gyro­scopic plane of pressure. This, dear ones, is simple balance and cycling of the Universe (as Creation's physical laws of balance.) Let us again consider the subject of homosexuals as is so popular this day to argue about. God doesn't care a whit about sexual preference--whatever that means. But neither is it "preference in love of spiritual nature being demanded by the deviant group­ing". They demand to be in acceptance of the PHYSICAL ACTIONS AND INTERACTIONS OF ONE HUMAN TO AND WITH ANOTHER AND ALL PHYSICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF THOSE OF NATURE'S BALANCED CREATIONS. GOD COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT "PREFERENCE"--GOD DOES CARE ABOUT ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR OF THOSE ENTI­TIES. BUT STILL, THE TRUTH LIES NOT IN THE LAWS OF GOD BUT IN THE BREAKING OF THE LAWS OF NATURE--AND NO BOOK, BIBLE, PREACHER, TEACHER OR FRANKLY, UNDER PRESENT CRE­ATED RULES OF GOD, GOD, WILL MAKE IT DIFFERENT--NOR A SUITABLE BEHAVIOR. If it is to be suitable according to natural law--then Creation must be re-created. Therefore, arguing by any means present in your physical manifested illusion has no meaning whatsoever. The actions are against the laws of nature Creation.

Does this mean, then, that Man will cease and desist--no, he will push it right into chaos prior to returning to seek balance in the voidance. He will push it until he sees and knows that it positively, absolutely will never work well and when he reaches the point of voidance--he shall turn about and effort in the op­posing direction.

It is time that Man gets the translation of My thinking--for his guidance. I am Balance. In Me all My imaginings are totally balanced in their seeming unbalance. I add; but that which I add to one pulsation of My thinking I subtract from the other one.

I divide; but that which I divide, I multiply. So the nice saying goes like this: Love is God and Love adds and multiplies as you divide it with others--sub­tracted it always leaves a void which, if left unfilled--will destroy the whole.

My pairs of opposites are equal; but again I say that they are opposites, and op­posites oppose in my universe of Me.

Opposites VOID opposites, while likes RETAIN their friendly orbits side by side. All the suns of heaven give light of each to each, while the dark voids the light and the light, likewise, the dark.

My two lights move in opposed ways to avoid the other's path, but find these paths to be lanes leading into and out of vortices centered by but one rest pole where the two poles are nothing, having never even met as two.

So again: Pairs of opposites are drawn into each other's vortices where they void each other, passionately. Each is then nothing, a zero simulating that zero of their Source from which they sprang--but they are also seed for another seeming two which emerge from the Oneness of their Source.

So be it and amen.

Thank you for your service and your attention. May we take a rest break at this time, please.

To clear.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 14

REC #1 HATONN

TUESDAY, MAY 28, 1991 9:32 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 285

TUESDAY, MAY 28, 1991

I am here, I AM and I can bear thee up, chela. As ye ones must sort of the pri­orities, so must I stand and allow it. As emotions and physical limitation tear and rip at the being, so can the order and priority cause the crisis to pass--one step at a time, just one step at a time.

You are as all others, as the things of life pull and the very soul seems to have reached its limits--KNOW that it is not so; it only seems such. I can see that we must write of wondrous things this day for you have moved into "overload". This too, shall pass. It is fine, Dharma, for ones must also realize that you, too, are simply human and you have been emotionally pushed beyond reason­able limits. I can only urge caution in that which you decide to set aside until "later" for things of the physical shall most certainly pass away.

Let us turn our attention to that which IS, for, in life, only the perception of a "thing" is inpactful. As you release one image and replace it with another--all changes. If you give priority to that which is REAL the illusion must change. The “thing” may not appear to change in any manner--BUT YOU SHALL AND ALL IS ONLY SENSATION AND ALLOWED PERCEPTION--IT IS HOW YOU PERCEIVE AND COMMAND WHICH GIVES ACCEPTANCE OR REFUSAL OF ACCEPTANCE. IF YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANOTHER'S BAGGAGE THEN YOU REMAIN FREE OF IT. I, for instance, certainly do not demand that you write--but I can promise that if you do not write in order to tend of excess baggage of any, including self--you will have taken from the "positive" and given unto the "negative". That which is left un­spoken or unwritten, touches many--a tidy room touches almost no one. A meeting place is not your responsibility and if you make it such then I shall re­quire change of the meeting place--you ones must learn to discern difference in priorities. So be it. And chela, what another (anyone[s]) thinks of you is absolutely none of YOUR business!

LIGHT

I AM LIGHT, THE LIFE, THE TRUTH AND THE WAY--COME AND I SHALL GIVE THEE REST.

Light cannot be seen; it can only be KNOWN. Light is still. The sense of sight cannot respond to stillness. That which the eyes "feel" and believe to be Light is but wave motion simulating the idea of Light. Like all things else in this electric wave universe the idea of Light cannot be produced. Electric waves simulate idea only. They do not become idea.

When man sees the light of the sun he believes that he is actually seeing light when the nerves of his eyes are but "feeling" the intense, rapid, short-wave vi­bration of the kind of wave motion which he senses as incandescence. The in­tensely vibrant electric current mirrored into the senses of the eyes fairly burns them. They cannot stand that high rate of vibration. The eyes would be de­stroyed by such a vibration, but light would not be the cause of that destruction. Fast motion, simulating light, would be the cause. It would be like sending a high voltage electric current over a wire so fine that the current would burn it out.

Man likewise cannot see darkness. The nerves of his eyes which sense motion slow down to a rate of vibration which he can no longer "feel".

Man is so accustomed to the idea that he actually sees light in various intensities illuminating various substances to greater or lesser degree that it is difficult for him to realize that his own senses are but as mirrors to reflect various intensities of wave motion. But that is all that is happening.

Every electrically conditioned thing in Nature reflects the vibrations of every other thing, to fulfill its desire to synchronize its vibrations with every other thing. All matter is the motion of light. All motion is expressed in waves. All light waves are mirrors which reflect each other’s condition onto the farthermost star. This is an electrically conditioned wave universe. All wave conditions are forever seeking oneness. For this reason all sensation responds to all other sensation.

WAVES OR CORPUSCLES

A lot of controversy has come forth as to whether light is corpuscular, as Newton claimed it to be, or waves. There is much evidence in favor of both theories. It is both. Light is expressed by motion. All motion is wave motion. All waves are express by fields of equal and opposite pressures of two-way motion. The entire volume within wave fields is filled with the two opposite ex­pressions of motion--the positive expression which compresses light into solids and the negative expression which expands it into space surrounding solids.

All space within wave fields is curved. Curvature ends at planes of zero curvature which bound all wave fields. These boundary planes of omnipresent mag­netic Light act as mirrors to reflect all curvature into all other wave fields in the universe, and as fulcrums from which motion in one wave field is universally repeated.

ALL MATTER IS WAVE MOTION

Together these constitute what we call matter and space. It has been difficult to conceive light as being purely corpuscular, for light is presumed to fill all space. Space is not empty. It is full of wave motion. Corpuscles of matter are one half of wave cycles of light. Space is the other half.

There need be no mystery as to whether light is corpuscular or wave, for waves of motion which simulate the light and darkness of space is all there is. The light and motion of solid matter, and of gaseous matter of space, differs only in volume and condition. Water of earth is compressed into small volume while water of the heavens is expanded thousands of times in volume. Each condition is the opposite half of the cycle of water.

ALL MATTER IS SIMULATED LIGHT

Water of the heavens still is water, and it still is light waves. No change what­soever has taken place between the waters of earth and those of the heavens except a change of its condition from positive to negative preponderance. This change is due solely to a change of its direction in respect to its center of gravity.

All dense cold matter, such as iron, stone, wood, and all growing or decaying things, are light. We do not think of them as light but all are waves of motion, and all waves of motion are light.

Light is all there is in the spiritual universe of KNOWING, and simulation of that light in opposite extensions is all there is in the electric wave universe of sensing. The simulation of light in matter is not light. There is no light in matter.

The confusion which attends this idea would be lessened if you classify everything concerning the spiritual universe, such as life, intelligence, truth, power, knowledge and balance as being the ONE LIGHT of KNOWINC, and everything concerning matter and motion as being the TWO SIMULATED LIGHTS of thinking. Thinking expresses knowing in matter but matter does not think, nor does it know.

Thinking also expresses life, truth, idea, power and balance by recording the ideas of those qualities in two lights of matter in motion, but matter does not live, nor is it truth, balance or idea, even though it simulates those spiritual qualities.

Man's confusion concerning this differentiation lies in his long assumption of the reality of matter. His assumption that his body is his Self, that his knowl­edge is in his brain and that he lives and dies because his body integrates and disintegrates, has been so fundamental a part of his thinking, contrary to the fact that matter is but motion and has no reality beyond simulating reality.

The light which you think you see is but motion. You do not SEE light. You FEEL the wave vibrations set up by the motion which simulates light, but the motion of electric waves which simulate light is not that which it simulates.

CONFUSION REGARDING LIGHT "CORPUSCLES"
    There is much confusion concerning the many kinds of particles of matter such as electrons, protons, photons, neutrons and others. These many particles are supposedly different because of the belief that some are negatively charged, some are positively charged and some are so equally charged that one suppos­edly neutralizes the other.

There is no such condition in nature as negative charge, nor are there negatively charged particles. Charge and discharge are opposite conditions, as filling and emptying, or compressing and expanding are opposite conditions.

Compressing bodies are charging into higher potential conditions. Conversely, expanding bodies are discharging into lower potential conditions. To describe an electron as a negatively charged body is equivalent to saying that it is an ex­panding-contracting body.

Contracting and expanding bodies move in opposite directions. Contracting bodies move radially inward toward mass centers, and expanding bodies move radially outward toward space which surrounds masses. In this two-way universe, light which is inwardly directed toward gravity charges mass and dis­charges space. When directed toward space it charges space and discharges mass. All direction of force in Nature is spiral.

The charging condition is positive. It multiplies speed of motion into density of substance. The principle of multiplication of motion because of decrease of volume is the cause of the acceleration of gravity (for sheer lack of language capability to describe it). The discharging condition is negative. It divides speed of motion into tenuity of substance. The principle of the division of motion because of expansion of volume, is the cause of the deceleration of radiation.

One can better comprehend this principle by knowing that what you call sub­stance is purely motion. Motion simulates substance by its variation of pressures, its speed and its gyroscopic relation to its wave axis.

Particles are variously conditioned as to pressure but there are no different kinds of particles. All are light waves wound up into particles which are doubly charged. Their position at any one point in their wave causes them to have the electric condition appropriate for that point.

Light particles are forever moving in their octave waves. All are either heading toward their cathode or their anode, which means toward vacuity or gravity. They are all moving either inward or outward, spirally.

LIGHT PARTICLES ARE ALIKE

All light particles are either expressing the mother-light principle or the father-light principle. For example, if a particle is on the amplitude of the wave, it would be a true sphere, and as a true sphere it would be neither positive nor negative. It might then appropriately be called a neutron. A particle which is spirally heading inward toward the apex of a vortex in the process of becoming a sphere might appropriately be called a proton, because of its expressing a fa­ther-light principle.

Again, if it is moving spirally outward, it could appropriately be called an elec­tron because it would then be discharging in excess of its charge or expanding in excess of its contraction.

Light rays, for example, leaving the sun, are discharging the sun. They are also discharging themselves because they are expanding into greater volume. They are also lowering their own potential by multiplying their volume. They reverse their charge when radially converging upon the earth. They are then charging the earth and themselves by contracting into smaller volume and are simultane­ously multiplying their own potential by thus contracting.

SEMI-CYCLIC ALTERATION

In an electric current there is a constant interchange between anode and cathode or positive and negative poles. A light particle, expands, as it leaves the cathode in an outward radial direction and contracts as it radially approaches the anode. This light particle has been the same light particle at all times in all parts of its journey. Its variation of charge and discharge, its direction of motion and the condition of wave pressure in which it finds itself at all times are the sole rea­sons for its changing from one condition to another. The light particles are all the same light particles, all being different only in pressure condition. This is also true of the elements of matter. Whether they be iron, carbon, silicon, bis­muth or radium, all are composed of the same kind of light particles.

They all seem to have different qualities and attributes, but those qualities and attributes are likewise given to them purely by the positions they occupy in their waves.

ALL THINGS SIMULATE LIGHT

A particle of light which belongs to an atomic system of sodium has in it all of the entire range of the elements, besides all of every other creating thing in the universe. It acts to carry out the purposefulness of the idea of sodium simply because it is in the pressure condition of sodium, and is a part of the unfolding pattern of the seed of inert gas of the octave from which it has unfolded.

If that same particle unfolded from the seed of the oak, it would be part of the wood fiber of its trunk, or leaf, or of the chlorophyll which colored its leaves, but it would be the same kind of particle while fulfilling the purpose of cellulose while fulfilling the purpose of sodium.

All matter in this universe is but differently conditioned motion simulating light, and all differences in condition are pressure differences.

LIGHT DOES NOT TRAVEL

We are now going to annoy all scientists. The speed with which light "presumably" travels is 186,400 miles per second. The distance between stars is so great that the speed of light is computed as light years, for the distance computed by lesser units of time would yield figures so great that they would be meaningless.

LIGHT ONLY SEEMS TO TRAVEL. IT IS BUT ONE MORE OF THE COUNTLESS ILLUSIONS CAUSED BY WAVE MOTION. This certainly might, however, better explain how your brother Space Cadets get from hither to yon--could it be that no one has to GO anywhere? All we have to do is ad­just the frequency vibration of the “electric” universal substance and wham, bam--There we are! This very fact is why you ones are totally lost in great cal­culations of "star distances" and manifestation in general--it is ALL RIGHT THERE and nobody nor anything can GO anywhere. Waves of the ocean seem to traverse the ocean but they only appear to do so, for waves are pistons in the universal engines, and pistons operate only up and down. Wave pistons of light, or of the ocean, operate radially and spirally inward and outward, toward and away from gravity.

Waves of light do not travel. They reproduce each other from wave field to wave field of space. The planes of zero curvature which bound all wave fields act as mirrors to reflect light from one field into another. This sets up an ap­pearance of light as traveling, which is pure illusion. The sunlight you feel on your bodies is not actual light from the sun. What actually is happening is that the sun is reproducing its own condition on the earth by extending the reproductions out through cold space into ever-enlarging wave fields until those reproductions begin to converge again toward your center of gravity into ever smaller wave fields. The heat you feel and the light you see is dependent en­tirely upon the ability of the wave fields to reproduce the light and heat, and that ability is conditioned upon the amount of moisture in the atmosphere.

It there were no moisture in the atmosphere, your bodies would carbonize from the heat reproduced. One cannot consistently think of that heat as direct rays of the sun, for that same sunlight was intensely cold during its reproduced journey through the immensely expanded wave fields of space between the sun and earth. Therefore, something is very definitely incorrect in all the "stuff" you have been led to believe for lo, these aeons of perceived time passage.

The light and heat which appear to come from the star or sun has never left the star or sun. That which man sees as light and feels as heat is the reproduced counterpart of the light and heat which is its cause.

The rate of vibration in a wave field depends upon its volume. Vibration in a wave field means the pulse of interchange between its compressed core and the space surrounding that core. A slow vibration in a large wave field would cool one's body, or even freeze it, while fast pulsing interchange in extremely small wave fields could burn one's body.

A lens which multiplies light and heat toward a focal point which sets paper on fire merely compresses larger wave fields into smaller ones. The rate of vibra­tion increases for the same reason that the planets nearest the sun move much faster in their small orbits than those which are far away from the sun. Kepler's Law covering the speeds of planets will apply to rates of vibration in wave fields as appropriately as with the movements in the solar system.

Now what does all this have to do with God? Everything. For within God is the Light of all knowing. In Light is all Idea of knowing.

In divided Light of God the thinking of His knowing is recorded in moving im­aged forms of His imagining which reflect each divided one into its opposed one to manifest His knowing. Each mirrors light of each to the other one to mani­fest His knowing through their mirrorings.

You must KNOW that apparently moving things move not. Their moving is but "seeming".

Know also that moving things done sense moving things and know them not, for moving things have nothing in them but their seeming moving.

Moving light of God's thinking's mirrorings is His universe of image building in lights of His imaginings. These have no Being, for they are not God. God alone has BEING.

Oh, you still don't understand? Does every reader of the Journals understand exactly how every part of a television system, from transmitter to receiver, op­erates? Does every reader understand every portion and minute detail of how a telephone works, why and how, from transmitter to receiver? Does every reader totally understand EVERY part of a computer system from chip im­pressing, circuitry, programming, etc., from conception to operation? But these things DO seem to work, do they not? Do you have to know every detail to utilize the equipment or assume the concept? Then why do you balk and argue and debate when you didn't even know how things worked otherwise???? Why do you ones denounce that which you simply know nothing about?

How many of you--anywhere and/or anytime, are able to sit and reproduce, even in drawing--every minute portion of your body, every muscle, tendon, gland, circulatory system and all cells within it, etc., etc. But you DO use it, don't you? Well, alright, most don't overdo the use of it as much as you overdo the use of your television system. You continually ABUSE the use of it but you certainly show almost NO INTEREST in understanding its ability to function. Oh, now I see and understand better--you don't have the time to study up on such things? Well, perhaps if you bothered to understand such things, you would have all the time in the infinite universe! Think it over.

The imaged universe of God's dual thinking is a two-way interchanging between unbalanced lever ends of light which extend from Him, their fulcrum of power in Rest, and return to Him. You can behold in Him the fulcrum of His won­drously "changing" universe which manifests that change, though God changes not--nor does He move.

God is Rest. In God alone is Balance.

He who would find power must know that he extends from God, that God is he. Therefore, He who would find rest must return to God, be as God, be the fulcrum of his own power. It also means to take responsibility for that which you are.

CYCLES

ALL ENERGY IS EXPRESSED IN WAVE CYCLES.

A cycle is a two-way electric journey from a compression point of rest where gravity ceases and radiation begins, to an expansion point of rest at wave field boundaries where radiation ceases and gravity begins. It is the universal heart­beat of this pulsing universe of two-way motion.

The life-death cycle of man is one wave in an electric current. Growth and de­cay, or the incoming-outgoing breath, are two halves of cycles. Matter is ex­pressed in two-way cycles because matter is but a record of God's knowing, ex­pressed by the two opposed desires of His two-way self-voiding thinking.

All Nature is an expression of the two desires of the Creator, the desire for sep­aration from the oneness of rest in Him into a multiplicity of imaged forms of His imagining, and a voidance of that multiplicity by a return to rest in His oneness.

A cycle is like winding and unwinding a clock spring except that matter is wound up into visible spheres and unwound into invisible cubes. The unwind­ing of a clock spring is a reverse process from that of its winding. Nature is Continuous. It never reverses--like the piston in an engine, or two children on a seesaw.

Nature turns its waves inside out and outside in in a continuous spiral flow of direction. Solid matter gradually interchanges with space in its breathing cycles until gravitation has attained its maximum. Radiation then exceeds the power of gravitation and matter begins to expand instead of to contract.

Radiation is light outwardly bound from the seed. Gravitation is light inwardly
    bound toward the sail, Outwardly bound light manifests the unfolding of patterned light from the seed. It is the mother of Creation. Inwardly bound light manifests the refolding of patterned light into its seed. It is the father a Cre­ation.

The mother of Creation gives patterned bodies to idea by unfolding idea unto the heavens. That is the first half of every cycle. The father refolds all un­folding idea back toward its seed, otherwise the unfolding form could not become visible as matter. That is the second half of every cycle. All growing things manifest this unfolding and refolding process in every pulsation of inter­change between the father-mother lights of Creation.

The outward-inward breath of all things is the constant interchanging cyclic process by means of which one opposite gradually becomes the other until each becomes the other in totality by completing the interchange.

Each outward-inward breath is a cycle. Each half-cycle is cancelled by its other half until both are cancelled. Neither then manifests. Both disappear into their equilibrium to reappear as the other.

Life and death gradually interchange to cancel each other for the purpose of repeating the cycle of life and death.

Death is born in the same cradle with life, but life is strong while death is weak. From the very first breath of the newborn babe, death voids life by each out­ward breath and life voids death by each inward breath. At maturity, death has become balanced with life and death then becomes stronger until both disappear to reappear with life as the stronger and death the weaker opposite.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

The response which flows back to me regarding life and death is that "I want to just stay alive in this body because I don't want another personality or body or, or, or." Why do you continue to lie to self? You work from kindergarten on­ward in every effort possible to change both your personality and your body. Every time you place lipstick on your face or trim your hair--you are efforting to change the gifted body. Every time you intentionally lose or gain weight you change your body and it is no longer in sameness. You get face lifts, and fanny tucks, go to gyms and sweat and suffer (when you could do better to paint the house) and take classes to improve personality by positive thinking or sordid degradation in a pornographic movie. You attend movies and/or participate in same to PRETEND to be that which you assume you are not--and you still THINK you want to be the same? YOU DON'T WANT TO "DIE" BECAUSE YOU ARE FILLED WITH FEAR--BECAUSE AT THAT TRANSITION YOU MUST CONFRONT YOUR ACTIONS AND PERCEPTIONS OF THIS EXPERIENCE AND HOW WELL HAVE YOU DONE?

Were there times you could have "served" but you were "too busy"? Were there times you could have "helped" bug you were too ill or crippled or, or, or? You ones do every possible thing to suicide selves and then claim to want "life"--who do you fool? Certainly not me. The biggest fool of all is the one who is fooled by self. The greatest fool of all is the one who sees invalidity in self or aging in self and says, "Well, I'm too sick or too old for purpose other than live out my allotted days." Then why do you desire a shelter system? Why do you not just stop all fueling of life and get it over with? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WITHIN THE LIE--AND YOU KNOW THE LIE IS UNACCEPTABLE UNTO ME WHO IS THE LIVINGNESS WITHIN SELF. It actually becomes more acceptable to spend weeks in the hospital punishing your body rather than face committed responsibility unto self and God.

Where is your balance, chelas? I must use Dharma as example herein for this is a heavy day for her and all of you do have heavy days. But what exactly is the problem? One, she is legitimately weary for her hours with me are long and fatiguing. Then comes a business meeting and food to prepare and a total incap­ability of thought processing and orderly planning. This is one of the prices for working in "my world". So then the thought patterns race to the conclusion that "I need help" but "I shouldn't need help"--"I should be able to do it all my­self." Then comes the, "But I can't afford help" and "I don't want anyone else to think I spend money which is badly needed by all, on help for me." And further, she serves me while all gather and "Doris" hasn't had a day off in some three years. Whatever she prepares for in gatherings--she never gets to experi­ence. Therefore, in deductive reasoning--if her work produces income (even meager) for so many, is there not something wrong with her reasoning that she deserves nothing--not even occasional cleaning and/or even regular help for that matter? Dharma and I must go forth all day tomorrow and know more about law, accounting, income taxes, God, space travel, proper nutrition, city build­ing, business planning--and she has to provide lunch as well. Is there not something unbalanced in her thinking sequence? Are there no rewards until heaven is upon you, to be gleaned from total service? She will not even now continue with interest in the son's home building for it appears that others per­ceive it to be her gleaning more than they, when she wouldn't be utilizing it at any rate. Is there not something amiss in the processing? Yes, Dharma, I am speaking to you--otherwise you hear me not just as do other participants. I take time to speak to you herein for you are only one of millions with such miscon­strued perceptions.

So what have we here? All of you think about this very, very carefully; espe­cially you whose family and friends pound upon you about your beliefs, etc. Since I, God, am a major portion of her problem for I take her entire life--even to the point of not allowing simply "time" to physically do other work, much less "fun" or recreation--so choices come, don't they? Which will you give up? Which will you send away? Those who deny you, take that which you give but then denounce you for that which you are--or God? You had all better meditate upon this confrontation--for MOST OF YOU TURN FROM GOD!! to please that which is but an illusion. Worse, you desire to, and do, blame another for your own feelings of helplessness and snap out at them when your plight is none of their doing, or interest, for that matter.

But then again, what has happened here and why has it happened? Would it not have been easier and hundreds of dollars less expensive to have this planning session with attorneys in San Francisco where they are all located? No, I did not plan this and neither will I plan very many of your meetings for you ones must know that which you do and why you do it. It is only important to the extent that you know that which you do and why. It will, however, give you some insight as to why the feelings of intense pressure and depression. I have warned you about utilizing the dwelling for you are under constant attack and it is increasing in order to put you out of functioning condition if possible. We have to counter it and between the two we all but squeeze the life out of Dharma and Oberli has already become ill. But, chelas, you seem to only learn through experience. That which appears to be the most convenient and reasonable is sometimes not.

Then why will I let it go so far and instead of releasing a portion of the load, I only increase the hours at work? Because Dharma's mission and commitment is to write--not have tea parties. Being in the dwelling in point for the next two days will be like sitting under a running jackhammer and I can't do anything to change it. The dwelling is not safe, yet, but I am doing that which I "can" to make it so. You push the river before its time of flowing and you create more than that for which you bargained. I can, however, understand the dilemma--if you feel it foolish to hire assistance then you certainly don't feel you can afford the luxury of meeting rooms on top of overnight accommodations--so there is no balance in either choice. Some things, chelas, you must work through on your own within those perceptions and actions you deem essentially workable--but why should MY work “go begging"? You see, I would shove you out the door if you but go rest and recoup balance for that would be worthy, but I won't do that for an artificial meeting of ANYONE. YOU each must confront the REAL illusion for self and one human has it no easier or harder than does another.

I will let you off the wheel of confusion, however, for the problems at hand are not of the visible impact you perceive confronting you. You are being hit from three directions with low frequency pulses to create exactly that which is hap­pening--depression and non-function. It is intentionally focused and it is not as simple as us just neutralizing the systems or abolishing them. That which we produce to counter the thrust is equally uncomfortable but not damaging in the same physical sense as the adversary. But you, just as anyone else--somehow have to get the blast before you believe old uncle Hatonn.

Let us continue on our subject of cycles for a bit longer and then we need to shut down the computer for the program will soon give you trouble from the electronic interference.

EXPANDING UNIVERSE

It is said that the universe is expanding to a heat death, that all heat is gradually going out of the universe, leaving it utterly cold and empty.

It is believed that radiation is a "downhill flow of energy" which is not compen­sated for by an equal "uphill flow". Radiation is known as radiant energy.

Radiation is but the outbreathing of this universal body which breathes in its entirely exactly as man, and all things else Nature breathe. Radiation is the unfolding mother-light.

The inbreathing of Nature is essentially what you call "gravitation". Gravitation is the father-light which refolds that which unfolds.

For every drop of water that "radiant energy" discharges from the earth, "gravitation energy" charges it with falling waters. One of these opposites is downhill flow of expressed energy and the other is its equal uphill flow.

Every creating thing in this universe has a father and a mother, not only animal and vegetable life but every corpuscle of matter in the universe. Likewise, ev­ery creating thing is both father and mother. The mother borns the father and the father borns the mother. The proton borns the electron and the electron the proton. Each was the other and each sequentially becomes the other through the pulsing breath of wave interchange.

DECEPTIVE EVIDENCE

One of the illusions which deceived man into believing that God's universal body was dying was the discovery that all nebulae are rushing away from each other with incredible velocities. This fact would lead to the utter dissolution of the universe in time. The so-called "red shift" in the spectrum proved this to be fact.

The fact is true. They do rush away from each other, but the conclusion drawn from that observed fact is not justified by the processes of natural law. The rea­son for the universal expansion which is now taking place is that the universe as a whole breathes inward and outward just as all tags in nature do.

Large-scale breathing cycles of the whole universal body consume untold aeons for the completion of one cycle while man consumes but a few seconds to com­plete his cycle. Man of aeons to come will witness the effect of nebulae rushing toward each other at the same speeds for the same number of aeons. In all Na­ture there is no effect of motion which is not balanced by an opposite. The universe is sexed throughout. One sex cannot exist without the other. "Radiant energy" is impossible without generative energy to born it.

The desire of the Creator for separateness must be balanced with His desire for oneness. The expansion stroke of the universal piston must have a balancing compression stroke in order that the universal body may manifest the life of its Creator.

The whole universe slowly expands toward the death half of its breathing cycle, and then contracts toward the life half of it.

Every separate mass in the universe is in its own part of its cycle, either inbreathing toward the high no point of its maturity or outbreathing toward its resurrection. Each one, whether generating or degenerating, is being generated into extended life by the inbreathing of the whole, of which each is an indissoluble part.

Let us close this portion, please. Thank you for attending me when I realize that you would rather not have done so. But chela, this is the very core, heart and beingness of the universe upon which we now write. Every effort shall be made to silence our word and then to corrupt it. It is the most important work which we have done and we must not grow faint now for we have come such a long, long way. ALL else can wait--this may not. Salu.

To clear, please.

PJ 31
    CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAY 30, 1991 8:02 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 287

THURSDAY, MAY 30, 1991

Hatonn present. I am greatly pleased, encouraged and optimistic over the entire proceedings of yesterday. Oberli, I ask that you leave messages everywhere you can think of to ask B.C. to get in touch--we need either his statement or his presence. However, I no longer wish that the matter be pursued for the prob­lem is not with the financing of your property and I believe it absurd to pull in another party into the harassment and insulting abuse of Mr. Horn. The prob­lem of missing papers from the court file IS Mr. Horn, aided and abetted by your good Judge.

B.C. did everything asked of him and supplied everything requested of him--to the court. I realize that ALL is missing from that file and I believe the hand­writing spells clearly as to who and why the documents and tapes are missing. Go for the culprits and stop wasting effort on that which is obviously illegal taking from the court file of case documents and evidence. Yes, I know where B.C. is and I suggest you leave a request for a call-back but you are missing the point of the case. So be it for I will not ask a man to divulge his business arrangements to the enemy. This case has all but destroyed your business credibility in your own village--I will not allow subjecting another to this same abuse. I ask that you recall Z.H. spoke with B.C. regarding financing in this matter and perhaps HE is the one needing deposing--not B.C.

This whole case and millions like it are WHY you need a Law Center with brave speakers who will stand against this sort of thing, but your contacts and supporters need no more abuse--the FACTS now speak for themselves.

Oberli, I realize you received no response from Joy regarding your two prior requests for reassurance of backing. It is complicated and painful. However, Joy does not make commitments nor offers of support which are not intended. When she said she would back you on the property she was speaking sincerely. I understand need to reaffirm that statement from her, but in the interim, George and Desiree' were present and their attestation should be sufficient. When she returns from her journey abroad, contact her again, please. We only need the affirmation for the records for this case shall not be suspended for any reason short of total "winning". Winning is imperative for the citizens have been victimized to the point of destruction of the infrastructure of your whole nation.

Now, for all of you who are curious about all of the above--know that we are no longer going to sit idly by and allow the Beast to swallow us. You are under the delusion that you somehow "can't fight city hall"--forget it, you either stand and use your Constitution or lose it--and you are at the brink of the loss thereof. We are causing these ones to stand against every barrage that is being thrown at them to PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU MUST ACT AT EVERY OPPOR­TUNITY. Our hope is to be able to allow for the formation of a Center for Law which can give rock-bottom expenses to citizens needing help. One of the points of the adversary is to cause expenses to be so outrageous that the You­-the-People cannot stand against them. You will simply have to pool resources if you expect to cure the ills of your nation and globe. You can do it if you stand together in the Light and refuse to be halted by the evil conspirators.

BUSH PROBLEMS--AND MILLY THE DOG

You ones continually amuse me--no, the problems the Bush's are encountering are not due to "White House water supply"--it is directly due to the "tinkering" network at Camp David. Moreover, it is all just a totally absurd distraction to keep you off focus and balance regarding the truthful happenings and "allow" for miserable memory gaps in Bush's past adventures. Just wait and see how well he has forgotten all involvement in the Iran mess, the Panama/Costa Rica/Ibero American mess, the Paris trips as Vice President and all the criminal activities of the CIA/V.P. days of escapades at your expense as a nation.

Now, I am going to interrupt my writing on this most important subject of Uni­versal Codes, etc., to give you a most in-depth look at Executive Orders and, with permission, I am utilizing SPOTLIGHT as resource for they have it nailed down most efficiently. You ones MUST utilize "earth" based information for in a court of law you will have to have confirmation. It is one thing to have per­sonal advance knowledge of incidents and reasoning networks but you need hard copy for standing in a courtroom. Remember some wise words--"Be wise as a serpent and gentle as the dove" and know that you are sheep in wolf country and act with wisdom greater than your adversary. There is a great difference in clever deceit and wise action.

Dharma, as much as I detest asking you to rewrite all this information--I must for it is the only way in which we can get out the information in greater scat­tering to the greatest numbers of citizens.

A.S.S.K.

(Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara)

This next has absolutely no importance to me in any manner but apparently it continues to bring confusion and discomfort to many readers who have sent copies of a document to America West which was received by them as being on a mailing list from the above named Association corporation.

"Ted's" objection to my misspelling of his name seems a great point in issue. I care not how he spells his name--if he wishes his name spelled correctly then I suggest he write it clearly. I will call him anything he wishes and whoever is writing for me will spell it accordingly to the best of their ability. You ones had better get off this "psychic" "fortune-telling" kick. Further, it certainly is not from this sector that comes discounting of your work--your document alone does it very well--very well indeed! I discount no one--I ask that all read ALL and discern that Which is of Truth and will move you to freedom and action. Fear? We give you answers to that which you petition for help and THAT, sir, is of God. If you believe that God would give selective "truth" unto a single reader when his whole flock is in danger of being consumed--then you err greatly in perception. God is not for a selected speaker and ones who hide Truth from brother when brother's life depends upon that knowledge--are not of God.

Also, lest I pass this by in acknowledgement--I wish to recognize and acknowl­edge Ted B.'s information packet which has been again (updated) sent to all of ASSK's readers, etc. I understand there are some 1200 to 1300 of them. I herein ask George Green to contact his attorney and write a demand notice that they send forth to all receiving the packet your pertinent information regarding America West Publishing Co. in order that all receiving that package of delib­erate assault against you and my scribe and ME, be able to obtain information regarding the Phoenix Journals and Expresses. We are greatly indebted to them for the advertising of our information and assume by their lengthy documents that they affirm the "Truth" of our documents--or, they denounce and state, by obvious conclusion, that themselves, and others, have given forth total lies to the public while pronouncing it "Truth". We have met all requirements as legally projected unto and demanded by ASSK of us, and we expect them to re­spond in like manner. Thank you.

As to the ones listed as being willing to "come" and meet with Hatonn, Sananda, etc.--I have and do, extend invitation to do so--but I remind all ones involved that I expect to meet with the "being" (entity) DIRECTLY through those self-acclaimed "channels"--personally and directly. I will make myself available for such an encounter as one to one--or group, it matters not to me for Truth will stand into infinity and there is NONE I HESITATE TO CONFRONT HEAD ON! I SUGGEST AND URGE ONES TO BRING ON THE ADVER­SARY'S TROOPS AND LET US SEE THAT WHICH HAS TRANSPIRED HERE. AND NO, I WILL NOT FIND IT ACCEPTABLE TO CONFRONT IN WRITINGS--I EXPECT DIRECT AND PERSONAL MEETING. HOW­EVER, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF WASTING TIME NOR ENERGY OF ANY WHO WORK WITH ME. I WILL ARRANGE TO HAVE ALL IN­TERESTED PARTIES WITNESS. YOU SAY YOU "WILL COME AND MEET"--SO BE IT FOR OUR WORK-LOAD IS INDEED HEAVY AND IF YOU "BOTHERED" TO READ THE JOURNALS AND EXPRESSES WHICH, BY YOUR OWN PROJECTION, YOU REFUSE TO BE "BOTHERED WITH", IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MIGHT BECOME LEGITI­MATELY INFORMED. SO BE IT. PLEASE LET THE RECORD SHOW AND STATE THE AFOREGOING.

Your world is coming apart and I assure you that I have no interest in that which may or may not have transpired with anyone in Peru some fifty years ago. Most especially when the information has been made public "as TRUTH". If Sister Thedra desires recognition of bits of her writing, then I gladly recognize same and "give credit where credit is due". I am, however, at a loss as to how you can assume God is so selective and ignorant as to "forget" from one writing to another what He has already given. As I say, Truth will stand into infinity and I believe anyone who has experienced my presence will attest to my willingness to converse with anyone on any subject.

Now to that which is capable of saving your "assets". We have written at great length on multiple occasions regarding Executive Orders so I ask that you read­ers also go back and research those writings in conjunction with the forthcom­ing.

To save space and time I ask that you "assume" quoting and my comments will be inserted in brackets [ ].

BLUEPRINT FOR U.S. DICTATORSHIP

Constitution Suspended by Rule of Bureaucrats. Exclusive to the Spotlight by one, MIKE BLAIR. May 27, 1991.

During the Persian Gulf war and the military buildup leading to it, President George Bush began using the term "New World Orders" often suggesting the commitment of so-called multinational forces involved in the military effort was the beginning of this alleged worldwide utopia.

Supposedly, using the vehicle of the United Nations, Bush's New World Order would be the arbitrator of all world problems and the apparatus to enforce globalist dictates through the use of armed forces combined from the armies of member nations. The UN law would be, regardless of the nationalist interests of individual countries, the final word.

Actually, even the mention of a New World Order would normally be anathema to thinking Americans and, in particular, conservative political leaders and civil libertarians.

SINISTER TERMINOLOGY

It is also surprising to many critics of the move toward one-world govern­ment that Bush would even dare choose the term "New World Order" to define his globalist schemes. However, most Americans alive today were born after World War II, when propaganda of the so-called Allied powers used the terms of "New Order" or "New World Order" to describe in a sinister way the mili­tary efforts of Japan and, in particular, Germany under Adolf Hitler.

Few, it seems, have taken the time to analyze just what Bush has in mind for his New World Order, of which America is to become an integral part, starting with supplying about 90 percent of the muscle, and young lives, that tackled and defeated Iraqi strongman Saddam Hussein's Arab legions.

However, patriotic Constitutional scholars know that Bush's New World Order is the worst attack ever on America as a sovereign, independent and free nation.

BEGAN WITH WILSON

Efforts to form a global government are certainly nothing new. American political leaders, who were concerned with America first, were able to over­come the internationalist, one-world government machinations of President Woodrow Wilson following World War I. Wilson was prevented from realizing his visions of a New World Order, through the League of Nations, by a power­ful Senate opposition, which refused to rubber-stamp for Wilson U.S. member­ship in the world body.

A few decades later, however, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, near the end of World War II, was able to get his one-world plans under way by laying the groundwork for today's United Nations, which was completed under his successor Harry S. Truman.

A few years later, that membership in an UN-mandated war in Korea cost America 35,000 young lives.

The problem that the one-worlders have always encountered, of course, is the U.S. Constitution, which has always stood as a bulwark against any global­ist schemes.

Nevertheless, American presidents since Roosevelt have insidiously chipped away at the great powers of the people, written into the Constitution by Amer­ica's immortal Founding Fathers, with the use of so-called executive orders.

CAUSE FOR ALARM

Americans should he deeply alarmed that these presidents have signed a series of executive orders (EO’s), which under the guise of any national emergency de­clared by the president, serving at the time, can virtually suspend the Constitu­tion and the nation can be ruled as a virtual ,dictatorship. Dissent, peaceful or otherwise, is eliminated.

Those behind these efforts to circumvent the Constitution may have gotten the idea from President Abraham Lincoln, who utilized various extraordinary pow­ers of his office--which many Constitutional scholars still insist was illegal--to suspend various civil rights to curb such problems as draft riots during the Civil War.

In 1862, Congress enacted the Enrollment Act to allow the drafting of young men for the Union Army. The act was rife with inequalities, such as the provision which allowed a man to pay $300 or to hire a substitute to take his place.

This hated "Rich Man's Exemption", as it was called, angered the average American of military age and in particular young Irish immigrants.

A riot erupted in New York in 1863, and it resulted in Lincoln using some extraordinary powers of his office to keep the Union from falling apart from within.

But over the years, presidents have used these powers for purposes never in­tended by the Founding Fathers.

INDIANS VICTIMIZED

President John Tyler used such powers in 1842 to round up Seminole Indi­ans in Georgia and Florida and force-march them--men, women and children--to Arkansas. This was probably the first use of internment in America to deal with unpopular minorities. It was not the last.

In 1886, the Geronimo Chiricahua Apache Indians surrendered to U.S. troops in the West, were rounded up by order of President Grover Cleveland and shipped to internment in Florida and Alabama.

Earlier, during the War Between the States, Sioux Indians in Minnesota, when there was a delay in paying them their yearly allowance, began attacking nearby White settlements. Lincoln sent in a hastily raised force of volunteers under Col. H.H. Sibley. Little Crow [No, not the same, but getting close], leader of the Kaposia band, was decisively defeated by the Union troops on September 23, 1862, and more than 2,000 Sioux were taken captive, although Little Crow himself and a few followers escaped.

Through the process of a military tribunal, sanctioned by Lincoln, 36 Sioux leaders were publicly hanged. Whether the Sioux executed were innocent or guilty was apparently immaterial. The revolt was quelled, and the Minnesota Sioux were all moved to reservations in Dakota.

These instances of the nation's executive branch taking extraordinary mea­sures to confine, or intern, American Indians are just a few of many examples.

More recent examples of interning minorities by executive order occurred during World War I and World War II.

During World War I, an unknown number of German-Americans were rounded up by federal authorities and interned until after the war. In addition, regardless of the First Amendment of the Constitution which guarantees free­dom of speech and of the press, German-language newspapers, published within German-American communities in the United States, were banned.

WW II INTERNMENTS

After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, within days the FBI had rounded up tens of thousands of Japanese-Americans, guilty only of being of Japanese ancestry, under the authority of an executive order is­sued by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. The list of those to be apprehended had been drawn up months earlier, before the war.

Held in concentration camps, the perimeters guarded by U.S. soldiers armed with machine guns, the mostly innocent and patriotic Japanese-Americans were not released until after the war.

Congress has recently passed legislation extending the nation's apologies to the Japanese-Americans and extending them compensation for their years of confinement.

However, no apology or compensation has ever been extended to the more than 8,000 German-Americans who were confined in dozens of jails and camps across the United States, also by order of Roosevelt.

Many were not released until 1947, a full two years after the end of the war, in total violation of the Geneva Conventions.

"What happened to me and thousands of others is old history," said Eber­hard Fuhr of Cincinnati, who was interned at 17 years of age, "but the next time it could be any other group, which is then not politically correct, or out of favor for any other reason."

Fuhr's warning, of course, had already been proved correct just several months earlier when, under orders of Bush, the FBI hounded thousands of inno­cent Arab-Americans as the U.S. prepared for the Persian Gulf conflict.

Only the efforts of a handful of irate U.S. Congressmen halted the harass­ment but not until after a number of U.S. military bases were selected as the sites of internment camps for Arab-Americans and war dissenters.

GUNS

Patriotic American leaders do not have to concern themselves with the aver­age law-abiding American gun owner, only with establishing laws adequate to curb the crimes of armed criminals.

However, the allies of those who wish to subjugate the American people are the armed criminals, who, unhindered by adequate laws to curb their crimes, will ultimately cause the disarming of all Americans. Thus, potential tyrants and dictators, like jackals, always bark for gun controls.

The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states: "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The first act of Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev upon the declaration of independence from the USSR of the tiny republic of Lithuania on the Baltic Sea was a call for the disarming of the Lithuanian militia and a demand that all Lithuanians surrender their firearms to occupying Soviet authorities.

The second act was the use of force and intimidation against the Lithuanian people to force them to rescind their declaration of independence.

NOT SO INNOCENT

The so-called Brady Bill, which calls for a seven-day waiting period for Americans to purchase handguns, has passed the House of Representatives and faces its next hurdle in the Senate.

How can any reasonable American object to a mere seven-day wait to obtain a handgun? That is the question asked by members of Handgun Control Inc. and other proponents of the proposed mandated waiting period.

Those really familiar with the issue of guns and the rights of Americans to have them are not concerned so much about the seven-day wait but the fact that passage of the bill, which even the U.S. Justice Department has stated will be "useless" in curbing crime, will set the stage for the introduction and potential passage of truly oppressive and restrictive anti-gun legislation.

Let there be no mistake about it, there is a serious effort afoot in America and in Congress, particularly, to disarm the American people.

Civil libertarians and Constitutionalists, as well as would-be oppressors, are well aware that in order to make the American people give up their rights and freedoms, as guaranteed by the Constitution, and to make them subservient to a "New World Order", they must first be disarmed.

CHIPPING AWAY

For years the gun grabbers in Congress, backed by an assortment of liberals, left-wing radicals and do-gooders who don't know the difference between a gun barrel and a buttstock, have been slowly chipping away at the Constitutional right of the American people to keep and bear arms.

Since 1989, when a crazed drug addict named Patrick Purdy picked up a Red Chinese AK-47 assault-style rifle and opened fire on children in a play­ground in Stockton, California, there has been a crusade among the anti-gun factions to ban not just imported Red Chinese firearms, which never should have been allowed into the United States in the first place, but all semiautomatic guns. [But, could this have anything to do with the continual push of Bush's gang to insure favored trade-status with China, in spite of all degrading circum­stances?]

Semiautomatic firearms are guns which fire upon each squeeze of the trigger (without doing anything else), as opposed to automatic weapons which fire con­tinually as long as the trigger is held back and there is ammunition in the gun's magazine.

Since the Stockton shooting, there have been numerous bills introduced in both houses of Congress to ban virtually all semiautomatic weapons, from handguns to rifles and shotguns.

Last year, such a bill, sponsored by Sen. Dennis DeConcini, passed the Senate but the Congress adjourned before a companion bill could be taken up by the full House of Representatives.

This year, the House has before it H.R. 1400, sponsored by Rep. Robert Michel, the House minority leader. Now before the House Judiciary Commit­tee, the bill is an anticrime package supported by the Bush administration.

While the proposed legislation wisely offers stricter penalties for the com­mission of crimes with firearms, it has a major drawback as far as gun owners are concerned.

[Since I have covered all this so thoroughly prior to this in relationship to maga­zine capacity, etc., I shall just ask that you refer back to that prior information and save us all some pain and repeating. I do suggest that you carefully look at your Constitutional possibilities involved if you are arrested for either unregis­tered (State or Federal) statutes under the "legislative" U.S. rules vs. your Con­stitutional "LAW" rights. Knowledgeable attorneys in the practice of "Constitutional Republic Laws" can handle those confrontations--legally as you follow the basic rules of defense as we have, and will again, lay those instruc­tions before you. If you don't stand up against this thing, America, you are doomed.]

BILL AUTHORIZES CONCENTRATION CAMPS

The frightful power of the EOs was driven home by the introduction last year in both houses of Congress, of legislation which would declare a "National Drug and Crime Emergency".

Introduced in the House by a supposed conservative, Rep. Newt Gingrich [and we wrote all about this bugger], and in the Senate by another supposed conservative, Sen. Phil Gramm, the legislation, if enacted, would have had the potential of virtually eliminating the freedoms and rights guaranteed all Ameri­cans under the Constitution.

The legislation had provisions for using tents and other shelters, similar to those used to confine the Japanese-Americans during World War II, and mili­tary facilities, for the confinement of state and federal "violent criminals".

The legislation defined a "violent criminal" as "every person who is con­victed in federal court of a crime of violence against a person or a drug traf­ficking felony, other than simple possession."

It stated further that such criminal "shall be sentenced to and shall serve a full term of no less than five years in prison."

The bills describe the term "crime of violence against a person" as a "federal offense that is a felony and has an element the use, attempted use or threatened use of physical force against the person of another."

In other words, a home owner, in protecting his property and person threat­ens intruders with "physical force". Thus, he would be committing a "crime of violence against a person", with a mandated jail term of "no less than five years", which happened to be the called-for duration of the "National Drug and Crime Emergency".

DICTATORSHIP POSSIBLE HERE

By Lawrence Wilmot & Martin Mann:

Hidden in the bureaucratic maze Washington politicians call "our Constitu­tional system of government", a little-known federal agency is quietly making plans to turn the United States into a dictatorship.

There are "stacks of blueprints" in the top-secret safe of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) designed to convert American society into a ”command system".

In a private interview, allowing him to remain anonymous, a highly placed source confirmed that the procedures developed by FEMA to "suspend" the Constitution and to round up thousands of dissenters nationwide can be activated by a simple phone call from the White House.

"Even people who have become aware of FEMA's existence and know something about its activities--not many do--think the word ' Emergency' in its designation means it will go into action only in case of a natural disaster or per­haps a surprise nuclear attack," related this expert.

"In reality, however, this outfit can be mobilized whenever the politicians occupying the White House decide they need special--and extra-Constitutional--­powers to impose their will on the nation.

As Liberty Lobby first revealed, FEMA's bureaucrats can then proceed to:

* Take over all farms, ranches or timberland in order to "utilize them more effectively" as decreed in Executive Order 11490, the so-called omnibus emergency preparedness decree promulgated by President Richard Nixon on October 28, 1969.

* Seize all sources of public power: electric, nuclear, petroleum, etc.
    * Freeze all wages, prices and bank accounts.
    * Take over all communications media. [Which they totally control al­ready.]

A FORCE OF FACELESS FEDS

Such totalitarian measures can be imposed by bureaucrats under FEMA's di­rection, not just in the face of a cataclysmic upheaval, but "whenever necessary for assuring the continuity of the federal government in any national emergency type situation," decreed a subsequent White House ukase, EO 11921, issued by President Gerald Ford in April, 1976.

Can such a blueprint for tyranny be clamped on the United States by a force of faceless federal officials? It is the role FEMA has been preparing for most intensively, says the former high agency administrator.

"In recent years, despite talk of spending cuts, FEMA's budget has been steadily increasing," revealed this knowledgeable source. "It now stands at somewhere around $3 billion annually. I say ' somewhere' because part of this agency's funding is appropriated under so-called black programs, submitted to Congress with the defense budget without an explanation of its purpose, aping the secret CIA appropriation."

FEMA can draw on the defense budget and on the protection of the secrecy reserved for national security projects because it came into being under Presi­dent Jimmy Carter in a move that merged the civil defense and disaster relief responsibilities formerly shared by the Pentagon, the Commerce Department and the General Services Administration under a single powerful agency.

WHAT'S FEMA REALLY UP TO?

But FEMA's real focus is not on disaster relief, knowledgeable sources say. An investigation of this little-known agency, conducted earlier this year by the General Accounting office (GAO), the congressional watchdog unit, has found that less than 10 percent of FEMA's staff--230 bureaucrats out of an estimated 2,600--are assigned full time to preparing for and dealing with major natural calamities such as storms or earthquakes.

What, then is FEMA really up to? The Spotlight's investigators have ob­tained an advance copy of the GAO report on this secretive agency, due to be released next month. The study's surprising findings have been reviewed with the help of well-placed confidential sources, in order to bring into full view, for the first time, the federal bureaucracy secret blueprint for tyranny in America. [I suggest you stay tuned for the next episode.]

HELP BUNGLED AND DISORGANIZED

By Martin Mann & George Nicholas:

One after another, two violent, cataclysmic disasters struck the United States in the fall of 1989. Hurricane Hugo roared through the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and the Carolinas in September. Within weeks, northern California was shaken by the Loma Prieta earthquake that left hundreds of thousands of victims and billions of dollars in damage in its wake.

Having spent "over $25 billion on setting up FEMA", American taxpayers were entitled to expect "quick and efficient help" from it in the face of such shattering calamities. But the response by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to these upheavals was "bungled" and "disorganized", says Ray Groover, who reported on the hurricane for a San Juan, Puerto Rico news­paper and is now studying for a graduate degree in journalism at Columbia Uni­versity in New York.

Since the Disaster Relief Act of 1988, FEMA has been responsible for coor­dinating the "disaster preparedness, response and recovery actions of state and local governments". Unable to live up to these responsibilities during the 1989 crisis, the agency drew sharp criticism from the press and from Congress, whose leaders assigned the General Accounting Office (GAO) to conduct the first-ever detailed investigation of FEMA. [Foxes in the henhouse?]

For a year, GAO field examiners interviewed hundreds of disaster victims, state and local relief workers, journalists and other witnesses. The agency has assembled a 71-page report on U.S. relief operations....

....One example of FEMA's failure cited by the GAO survey team involved 4,000 low-income units wholly destroyed in California's devastating October, 1989 earthquake. "Thirteen months later, only 114 units had been processed and approved for rehabilitation funding," the report reveals. Similarly, 10 months after Hurricane Hugo, most of the families left homeless "had not yet been provided with housing assistance from FEMA."

DIRECTORS SHELL GAME

Warned that the GAO report will expose FEMA as incompetent and waste­ful, President George Bush fired agency Director Juliu Becton, an elderly three-star general, whose principal qualification for flag rank was HENRY KISSINGER's wish to promote "minority" officers, Defense Department sources report.

Becton was replaced by Wallace Stickney, a former New Hampshire state official whose colorless and low-profile reputation is expected to dampen the fireworks the GAO report might otherwise touch off about the inadequacy of federal relief operations.

FEMA's leadership is developing programs that will not merely "ensure the continuity of the federal government in any national emergency-type situ­ation," as decreed by President Gerald Ford in Executive Order 11921, but REPLACE THE NATIONS CONSTITUTIONAL STATECRAFT WITH A CENTRALIZED "COMMAND SYSTEM" .

Dharma, enough for this writing, thank you. I request that you ones get away from the pressures this afternoon and depart the location. We need to do a little "adjusting" of the electronics and it will be better if you are absent.

To Maurine Pierce; it seems that in the words of your language we are at a loss as to how to express the touching and wondrous painting you have perfected and given unto us, of our beloved brother in this journey, Sananda the Christed one. WE are honored to be given care over it and shall have it properly protected by frame and covering. It is one of the few times I have seen Dharma, in her hu­man state, totally without expression save weeping. We shall copy it somehow and share with all for it is a treasure for all. Blessings are upon you who share so abundantly, your talents, with another for we are deeply touched. In humble thanks we bow in appreciation.

To "Suzie" of the mola "painting", yours has found a lofty placement for the sharing, also, and Dharma shall not mutilate the shirt you sent. She would also enjoy, gratefully, the necklace of crystal. Oberli misspoke when he indicated that "we don't hold much with crystals". We do not hold with the expression of a crystal DOING THAT WHICH A MAN SHOULD STAND RESPONSIBLE. The Joy and warmth of the beautiful living crystal is a joy indeed, to have and hold. Utilized properly, they are great elements of focusing and programming. Thank you for your desire to share for we shall treasure it greatly.

Hatonn will now clear while my welcome is yet intact. I hope that all of you will attend this copy most carefully for your confirmation is flowing in full cy­cle back to you and it behooves you to consider, most diligently, your actions as citizens about to lose your Constitutional foundation.

Good day,

Hatonn to clear.

주제글 정보