3/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#031, PLEIADES CONNECTION - God Said Let There Be Light, and the Creation Became

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

FRIDAY, MAY 24, 1991 2:56 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 281

TODAY

May I be so bold as to point out a few items for your consideration. I need not make much comment--just YOU pay attention as I take just a few items from today’s Wall Street Journal and see HOW MANY OF YOU PICKED THEM UP AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEM? WHEN IT COMES TO THE BANKING SITUATION--PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION FOR THIS IS A GLOBAL THING, NO MATTER WHAT “THEY” TELL YOU.

BUSH/KUWAIT

Outrage Boils over the postwar policies of Kuwait’s royal rulers.

The anger goes beyond the quick trials and harsh sentences for accused traitors. Comments by Kuwait’s ambassador to the U.S. in a TV interview that Kuwait doesn’t need lectures from Americans on judicial practices further fan the flames. “The Kuwaitis seem to have slipped back to a state of prewar arrogance” fumes Rep. Ackerman, a Democrat who backed sending U.S. troops to free Kuwait.

Bush officials stay low key despite Kuwait’s slowness to move toward democracy. The emir gives the U.S. only vague promises about setting a specific date for elections. Kuwaitis are noncommittal on giving women equal rights. Middle East Watch, a human rights group, says that over 100,000 residents who have Kuwaiti mothers and foreign fathers are denied benefits.

“Given Kuwait’s actions, I’m confused about what the high noble purpose of this war was “, says Washington bank chairman Joe Albritton.

Undoubtedly there is promise of better--closer to home:

President Bush marked the 89th anniversary of Cuban independence Monday by calling for a free press there, the right to organize political parties and free and fair elections under International supervision. He challenged Fidel Castro to let Cuba live in peace with its neighbors, promising that if Mr. Castro made such changes, relations between our two countries would “significantly” improve. He focused, in short, not on Mr. Castro, but on the need for Cubans to pick their leaders by a democratic process.

On the same day, the president said he would oppose the lifting of trade sanctions on Iraq so long as Saddam Hussein was in power. He did not call for a vote in Iraq. The presidential spokesman called attention to a recent speech by deputy national security adviser, Robert Gates (yes, the one up for head of the CIA), to the American Society of Newspaper Editors. Mr. Gates also focused on Saddam, not on ending the Baath dictatorship by giving Iraqis a fair chance to pick their leaders.

This seems odd. It is Saddam, not Fidel Castro, who has been calling for democracy. He has agreed to grant the Kurds autonomy within a looser federal Iraq, and he has stated that press freedoms, the rule of law and elections throughout Iraq would be a more acceptable guarantee of the rights of the opposition than a Western military force or even the U.N. security squad, which he has whittled down to 500 men armed only with handcuffs. He seems to be responding to the demands stated two years earlier in London by Iraqi Shiites and Kurds, of the right, left and center, for democracy and the rule of law as a durable protection of their rights within the present boundaries of Iraq; and to the same demands presented during Operation Desert Shield by 21 political parties, including all major opposition groups.

Oh well, guess they lied to you about the need for the Iraq war , after all--how many of you have noticed?

And, again, crime will be encouraged and abetted by your government:

The Supreme Court has said that they will completely repeal the statute known as RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations law) if major reforms are not quick in coining--Dan Quayle has taken up the banner and reforms are expected to be forthcoming shortly!

Now for more on Quayle and Bush:

Bush readies vetoes to block Democrats, who hope for political gains:
    Leading the White House hit list: bills restricting strikebreakers and mandating parental leave. Administration officials vow openly to veto a defense bill that fails to fund the B-2 bomber and SDI. They talk privately of vetoing legislation that cuts spending on the space station, a pet project of Darman and Quayle.

And, money, money--must be money aplenty:

Bush responded to increasingly open Soviet pleas for financial help, saying he would be backing a Western aid package tied to economic reform by Moscow. The President said he hasn’t received a formal aid request, but noted that Gorbachev is sending an envoy to Washington next week to discuss economic issues.

Ok, so you just gave them another 1 1/2 Billion dollars in grain--that comes up to 3.5 Billion now and growing, for this does not consider the private commitments made by private grain growers when Gorbachev visited in the U.S. YOU HAVE NO RESERVE, DEAR LITTLE AMERICANS! THIS little package now being referred to is in the amount of $100 Billion (one hundred billion dollars). So be it.

But Bush is on a roll, let us not slacken now:

The House agreed to EXTEND BUSH’S SPECIAL AUTHORITY TO NEGOTIATE TRADE AGREEMENTS, CLEARING THE WAY FOR TRADE TALKS WITH MEXICO. The action means Bush can submit trade accords that aren’t subject to legislative amendments (which are all under regulations already in his power). But the House reserved the right to make revisions if the pact doesn’t include promised labor and environmental protections.

The trade talks are likely to accelerate what is already Mexico’s greatest economic upsurge in a decade----andthe abolition of American industrial strength!!!!

But, the best is yet to come--hold your breath if you have missed this one. The banks, S&L’s and Insurance companies have not stripped you quite far enough into total poverty and destruction so we now have a nice new one for you-the- people:

A HOUSE PANEL ENDORSED AN OVERHAUL OF DEPRESSION-ERA FEDERAL BANK LAWS AFTER VOTING IN FAVOR OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY ON SEVERAL AMENDMENTS.

This banking bill cleared panel by 36-0 vote:

Approval of the measure, which contains MANY OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION’S PROPOSALS, sharply boosts the prospects for enactment of comprehensive banking legislation this year.

It came after a day of pro-bank votes that exempted nearly 80% of the notion ‘s banks from the Community Reinvestment Act and gutted an earlier amendment that could have slowed expansion by large banks.

Under the bill the Financial Institutions Subcommittee is sending to the full committee, banks would be allowed to establish nationwide branch networks, affiliate with securities firms (undoubtedly more honest than the S&L ‘s) and become parts of holding companies that are owned by industrial corporations. Elements of the plan to modernize the banking system still face significant legislative obstacles, BUT TREASURY OFFICIALS AND OTHER BACKERS OF STREAMLINED BANK LAWS (ESPECIALLY THE FEDERAL RESERVE CORPORATION) WERE DELIGHTED BY THE PANEL’S ENDORSEMENT OF MAJOR SECTIONS OF A BILL THAT APPEARED TO HAVE LITTLE CHANCE JUST A MONTH AGO.

“This unanimous vote changes the dynamics” of the debate over how to modernize banking laws, said Rep. John LaFalce. “The 36-0 vote increases the chances of passage dramatically.” Edward Yingling, chief lobbyist for the American Bankers Association, said the breadth of the house panel’s bill will help build momentum for comprehensive legislation in the Senate Banking Committee. The Senate panel is in the early stages of trying to build consensus on its version of the bill, etc., etc., etc.

I won’t take time herein to list subcommittee and committee members but I ask you to take your Congressional handbook and look at the list. Then I want you to go to the Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations and do a little cross checking--good luck, WORLD!

NOW FOR THE WHOPPER WHICH WILL SHOW YOU THE CONNECTIONS WHICH YOU MIGHT MISS IF TODAY WAS HEAVY ON OTHER READING FOR YOU WON’T GET A SECOND CHANCE FROM THE MEDIA OR PRESS.

While you might think this is a singular effort to hook up the Securities racket into the Banking system only in America--you should see what Great Britain has ALREADY DONE and, just this day, what Japan is doing:

Japanese Bank Liberalization: Japanese banking regulators received draft proposals for desegregating the securities and banking business.

Under the auspices of the Finance Ministry’s banking bureau, the Financial System Research Council hopes to make formal its staff’s recommendations-- largely what the financial industry expected--within two weeks. The Securities Exchange Council may act on the draft today.

The plan calls for mutual entry by banks and securities firms into each group ‘s business through dedicated subsidiaries. For example, new laws would require separate units for traditional securities dealings and trust banking, and allow commercial banking by long-term credit banks.., and so it goes.

But what of this?

Saudi Arabia seeks war loans: Saudi Arabia is said to be seeking a $2.5 billion loan from major Saudi banks to help meet some Gulf War costs. The kingdom this month signed a $4.5 billion credit with a group of foreign banks, its first dollar borrowing in more than two decades (no, don ‘t breathe yet). The Islamic proscription against usury makes borrowing a sensitive subject. Saudi Arabia is expected to use both loans to pay the $8 billion still owed of its $13.5 billion contribution to the U.S. to pay a share of the war’s cost.

Breathe now! Is this some kind of crazy and unusual day in the news world? No, just a regular day of tightening nooses and honing axes for the demise of the planet as you know it. Just one more day in the hall of “injustice” while you-the-people consume the poison bite by bite. By the way, the “camel is already inside the tent--waving its tail at you.”
    I don’t know about you--but I can’t stand any more so let us allow you to read for selves--you just have to remember to read between the lines and know what to look for. Good luck. I do not, at this point, see how you are going to get out of it, so let us go back to our subject of earlier WITH WHICH I CAN DEAL.

SENSING BINDS ALL THINGS

The electric inter-sensitizing of the two pulsing light extensions of the one still Light is for the purpose of recording thought-patterns in matter.

Mind knows but one idea as whole. Thought is idea taken apart and patterned as separate idea. Thought is patterned idea electrically expressed and electrically recorded in matter by its two pulsing, interchanging lights.

This universe of matter in motion is but the electric record of thought. The process of recording is to take the One undivided Universal idea apart and express it as many seemingly divided parts. This given form and multiplicity into many seeming parts and things of a universe of but ONE thing.

Electricity is the servant of the God-Mind. Electricity expresses the desire in the God-Mind for creative expression by seemingly dividing the One still light into transient waves of spectrum divided positive-negative colors of light. This entire universe of seeming substantiality consists solely of transient light waves in seeming motion. Motion itself is illusion.

SEPARATENESS
    All patterned thought creations of God or man are the interweavings of the spectrum colors of the two electric opposites of light-waves into the patterned designs of those thoughts.

Creation might well be likened to the tapestry weaver who KNOWS the one idea was a whole, then THINKS IT INTO PARTS, then RECORDS those parts by interweaving their spectrum colors into the many forms which, together, manifest the idea as a whole.

To exemplify the meaning herein, consider any one part of the whole idea of Creation--iron, for example. Iron is a separate part of the whole. You might think of iron as a hard, cold metal with certain properties which make it possible for you to manufacture it into many products. When iron is in its frozen condition, you do not think of it as light, but you can photograph by it if you heat it to incandescence. Not only is it then light but all of the properties which make it available to you as iron have then gone out of it. It is as though the divine tapestry weaver had unwoven all the threads of the idea of iron and sorted them into their spectrum colors, thread by tedious thread.

A physicist can tell you what element those threads of light would be if “frozen”. Upon looking at them, he would say, “That is iron.” But it would not be the form of iron as you know it--it would be the formless idea of iron as the sun knows it.

NO SEPARATION

In the incandescent sun is all idea that earth knows. The idea of the apple of earth is in the sun, likewise, the wood of the tree and the violet in the meadow. Likewise, the cool earth is there, with its rivers and mountains. All idea is one idea in the light of the sun. The light of the sun is never divided into its many seeming separate ideas until it is electrically extended from the sun and those extensions electrically echoed back to it. The sun is a crucible which melts all ideas into one, then sets them out into space to cool and separate into many units of that one.

Likewise, idea of Mind never becomes the many ideas of Creation until electricity divides that One idea into many separate parts.

The One Light cannot be divided, but extensions of the One Light can appear to divide it. The spots of sunlight upon the cathedral floor are many, but they are all extensions of the one light of their source in the sun. Likewise, all mankind is an extension of the one idea of Man for Man is but One in the Light of his Source.

Likewise, all moving extensions of the One still light, as manifested in the white light of suns and the black light of their surrounding space, are but extensions of one Source.

(Candace: Now after reading the above, do you see why man has often considered the “sun as god.?” Primitive man is not so far off from truth at all, but “modern” is certainly far from it!” There is good and rational reason to believe in the Father Sun and Mother Earth)

IDEAS ARE “STILL”

The motion pictures (cinema) exemplify this meaning. Upon the screen are many patterned ideas in noisy, violent motion. You know, however, that all of the motion of the separate ideas, and all of the sounds emanating from those patterned, moving forms, would instantly cease if the still source of light from which these images and sounds are projected was turned off. Further, if you stop the illusion of “motion” from frame after frame of “still pictures” you would cease to have “motion” and remain in “stillness” of the tiny projection of a single fragment intended to make up the “whole”.

(Candace: well, picture stasis as being sort of the like the example above of film, the still before the film runs again, when the earth is re awakened. )

You know that the cause of all this transient division into positive and negative effect is in the one still light from which it is projected. You know that the sounds you hear emanate from that stillness, yet you seem to be totally unaware of the fact that all of your pulsing universe is but an extension of the One still light of Universal Mind, projected through positive and negative light upon the universal screen of space.

It is difficult to conceive earth and all of its phenomena of motion, sound, people, animals, and plant life, as a motion picture projection from your sun.

Yet all of the separate ideas of earth are in that one incandescent light of the sun. All are but one thing--LIGHT.

TURN OFF THE SUN AND ALL OF ITS PATTERNED IDEAS ON EARTH
    WOULD INSTANTLY CEASE.
    THE STILL IDEA WHICH IS EXTENDED INTO MOTION IS NOT IN THE MOTION BUT IN THE STILLNESS FROM WHICH IT IS EXTENDED.

I ask that you carefully ponder this which I shall now give you for it is your relationshipwith Eternal Mind and Lighted Source which can give you freedom or bondage.

For I say that man who senses but clay of earth in himself is bound to earth as clayed image of his earth--he cannot separate from that which he perceives he is constructed.

Those clayed images of My imagining who knoweth not Me in them are but dwellers of earth’s dark. To sensed man the doors of My Kingdom are self-barred by darkness until the light of Me in him is known by him as Me.

Until then he is but moving clay, manifesting not Me in him while sensing naught but moving clay of him; knowing not the glory of My Light in him.

Wherefore, I say to thee, exalt thou thyself beyond thy sensing. Know Me as fulcrum of thine thinking. Be Me as deep well of thine knowing. So be it. From time to time I bring these messages and perceptions unto Man and Man turns away--often taking the concept and MISTEACHING it unto brother after brother for the concept was not comprehended. Are we ready, chelas? Are we yet ready for the sharing of the Word? We shall see. Who AM I? Better to answer; who are thee? Perhaps it will become more clearly illustrated as we take up the subject of the “brain” vs. the “mind’ but we need a break, please, Dharma.

Thank you for your attention and your service--this old road can be quite wondrous if we walk of it together for I know the way to where we wish to go.

To clear, please.

PJ 31
    CHAPTER 9

REC #1 HATONN

SATURDAY, MAY 25, 1991 6:56 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 282

SATURDAY. MAY 25. 1991

Let us be grateful for this day given for our service. Hatonn present as and within the Light that we might walk together on this journey.

As you watch and hear the distant bells tolling the loss of freedom, know that you CAN bear up and bring about change for the enemy pushes rapidly will make errors. Watch for those errors and the hole in the damn wherein the floodgates are useless.

Note that President Bush has put forth a Trade Bill which is “unalterable” by Congress. Is this not the same as rule by dictator?

Also note that there was a major drug ring among the troops in Saudi Arabia-- utilizing prescription drugs in great quantities.

Note the kinds of motion pictures being foisted off on the public in which good DOES NOT prevail and the language consists of four-letter words while murder is random--by the police department grown corrupt and politicians gone mad with power. Note the way in which space brother is depicted--at the least as mutants and scaly monsters--nay, we are more nearly as God would image us, in some type of visual relative to theMen we come to serve and assist. If you allow yourselves to fall into the trap that tells you these things are proper--you are doomed. It is a time to put fantasy aside and comes into Truth. FEAR comes only from that which is unknown--therefore, allow us to get on with clearing of the dark corners and move into understanding whence the fear can be swept away.

As we move on with the subject at hand, I wish to acknowledge a gifted and beloved friend who has been stricken with the frailty of the living machine-- called physical. This is Dr. Lillian Frye who has asked nothing and given much which has allowed us to share much knowledge, brother to brother. Our blessings are rested upon her and we release all unto her with/within God for only THEY can KNOW!Thanks be unto you who give nurture unto her for as. “ye do unto the least of mine, so have ye done unto me!”

HOW THE BRAIN WORKS

Electric awareness of observed “effects” of matter in motion is registered in the brain. It is most often believed that the brain “thinks” and “knows”. The brain, however, does NOT think, nor does it know. It is only a storehouse of recorded sensations much like the disc in your computer data system. The brain only “remembers” these records for man’s usage as he needs them, and for fulfilling the requirements of his body. The brain is a most complex state of motion expressed by waves of light pulsing in cycles.

States of motion cannot KNOW anything, nor can they THINK anything--they just ARE.

The brain is a wondrous part of a machine, a human machine. Machines can express thoughts which are electrically projected through them, but machines are incapable of thinking the thoughts thus projected. Likewise machines can express knowledge but they cannot have knowledge. Likewise, machines can do marvelous things when patterned and controlled by knowledge--BUT THEY CANNOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO.

(Candace: thus the robotoid cannot know what it does either, and has NO knowledge, even though it has life force. It is an artificial being, completely, and has none of the learning and knowing that the natural An u mal soul has of its journey upward. You beloved cat has far more “mind” that does the robotoid, it is learning from living through the evolutionary path.)

The centering conscious Mind of man’s Soul-will alone, thinks by projecting desire for creative expression through thebrain machine. Desire in Mind is electrically expressed. Electricity is the motivation force which projects the One Light of Mind two ways to create cycles of light waves for the purpose of expressing thought cycles. Desire is NOT in the brain. It is in the centering conscious self. DESIRE IS THE CAUSE OF ALL MOTION.

THE BRAIN RECORDS

The brain is but the electric recording mechanism of conscious Mind thinking. It is also man’s storage warehouse of electric records of memories and thoughts since the beginning. It is the servant of Universal Intelligence. It operates all mechanisms of the body. It acts as the central switchboard for all its instinctive voluntary and involuntary actions.

The brain is a veritable sea of sensation. Its purpose in this respect is to keep the body electrically informed of the condition of the body, through electrical messages. Such messages are NOT MENTAL. They are purely electrical--just as a computer when the proper signal key is pushed and, further, without power source it will remain functionless (actionless). The brain senses and records every message as sensation is produced within the system. It sends counteracting messages to other parts of the body totally as directed under the direction, by the way, of the programmed subconscious mind.

Remember, the body is not a big blob oozing around hap-hazardly. The body is a vast and most complex mechanism with every minute cell in function. The brain is an electrical recorder, distributor, broadcaster and receiver of all operational parts of that multi-celled machine, but its actions have no relationship to intelligence.

If you hold these things uppermost in your own perception for a moment you can visualize how truly easy it is for Dharma to be a receiver attached to a keyboard--not having to KNOW anything and, further, can be relative without self-sensation--just receiving and transmitting and recording both within the data system and upon the keyboard through the function as directed by the computer system called brain. If you detach her from the board she cannot tell you instantly where the various keys are located on the layout. The brain does not need to KNOW to produce.

The brain records sensations of experiences and observations which the senses convey to it. Such sensations are mistaken for thinking and knowing. Sensation arising from electrical motion is purely automatic. The mistake in assuming that the brain “thinks” and “knows” is due to the fact that man believes himself to be thinking when he is only sensing. Man also believes that he is acquiring knowledge through sensed observation of sensed EFFECT, when he is but recording electrical sensations which inform him as to the nature of things observed byhis senses.

The body is a patterned machine designed to do many, many things. Electric motivation through nerve wires determines each movement--cut the ‘wire’ and the body is motionless save for “motor” function, i.e., man has forgotten how to regenerate his nerve centers and therefore, if the spinal cord is severed, the now non-innervated muscle system cannot function nor move according to “accepted” pattern and sometimes not at all. The body becomes the puppet whose various strings are severed. COULD the body and brain (mind) bridge the gap? Indeed--but Man has forgotten how to do same.

Ah, but when such sensations act unison with his conscious awareness of the Light which centers him as a PERSON, he is then thinking as well as sensing.

The centering consciousness of man, the person, transforms information received by the senses into knowledge to the extent of which he is capable of recognizing cause in Spirit, back of the effect which his senses record. Until that transformation takes place, man is without knowledge, no matter to what extent his senses may have informed him, for information is not knowledge. A man may be a veritable encyclopedia of information. He may have earned many college degrees for being well-informed and yet be without sufficient knowledge to create anything.

For instance, you cannot sense the idea of a harp while it is still, but you can know the idea of the harp. You can know its various possibilities of expression, even though its strings are not vibrating. Likewise we can imagine countless complexities of rhythms which lie unexpressed within those still strings.

Conversely, you cannot know the vibrations which come from those strings when you set them in motion. You can but sense those vibrations through your own sensed electrical awareness. The Source of all things is, therefore, within all things, centering them at Rest, from which their motion springs. It is also without all things, controlling their balance with all other things--Resting in Total Harmony awaiting motion to spring into sensation through harmony or disharmony. Man’s universe is still composed of many things, many separate and seemingly individual things--and separable. However, not one thing is there in God’s imaged universe which is apart from God, NOR OF ITSELF ALONE.

God guides His borning things from the very first seed by sensed threads of light extensions of His own thinking until they themselves can guide themselves. In fact, chelas, a puppet-master is not an instant perfect puppet director/worker--he/she must learn and practice-- learn and practice and then try again and again until the motions become almost, and then, automatic. It has taken a long, long time for your world to fall into chaos through all the errors that come from man’s separation from true thought and hap-hazardly displayed in effect of that which is not “thinking” but simply reaction. NOT EVEN THE LEAST OF THINGS ARE THERE WHICH ARE NOT BOUND TO GOD/CREATOR/CREATION.

Images of God’s own imaginings which grow from Earth, and those which move freely, all of these things grow and move through extended light ofGod’s dynamic thinking until they themselves can think with God. This is why you can know that the dwelling place of God is within self--for only that thinking can CAUSE and only through EFFECT OF THAT CAUSE CAN THERE BE SENSATION AND PERCEPTION.

AWARENESS

The material universe of many seemingly separate parts is electric. The whole ofthe universe of countless parts and pieces is wired together by an electric flux of “nerves” (wires) which inform each part of the universe of the ever changing conditions in/of every other part. Split an atom and it is still attached to its separated parts.

There is no “sensation” between balanced parts of balanced conditions of matter--there cannot be such. By “sensation” is meant the “feel” of the electric current which conveys the message. The electric current is impossible in an equilibrium condition, hence you can feel no sensation whatsoever when your bodies, or parts of them, are in a balanced condition.

Electrical awareness is necessary to an electrically mechanized universe. An electrically controlled machine in one’s factory has exactly the same electric awareness that a man has. Its wired nervous system conveys electric messages to its parts for the dual purpose of motivating them as well as for adjusting all parts to each other in continuity --i.e., increased power is supplied as increased power is needed. Electric machines do that which electric awareness demands of them through sensation. So does man, tree, plant, bird, the solar system and every nebula of the heavens.

Man’s body cells are electrically aware of their mechanistic purposes and respond to electric messages sent to them. They have electrical cell memory of their individual and group purposes. They act automatically when sensed reflexes are electrically motivated.

Bodily functions, such as your heartbeat, digestion, chemical gland transformation, breathing and walking, are automatically operated by cell “memory” reflexes. Cell memory and instinct cause birds to migrate, animals to hibernate, spiders to spin webs and certain vegetable growths to close in on flies and fish and to open unto the sun or unto the moon in proper cycles.

ELECTRICAL AWARENESS IS UNIVERSAL AND INFINITE

This principle ofelectric awareness, through sensation, is not limited to animal life alone. It is equally characteristic of the mineral and vegetable kingdoms. It extends to the veriest electronic particle and to the mightiest galaxy. Not only is each particle in each mass electrically aware of its purpose, but each particle in the entire universe reacts in response to electrical messages sent to it from every other particle in theuniverse. This physical universe is controlled solely by electrical sensation which is measured and balanced by the still magnetic Light, centering all things.

For behold, “saith the Universal One, I am within all things centering them; and I am without all things controlling them.” All of the electric universe of motion is thus so perfectly conditioned by two electric workers which build the universe and tear it apart sequentially for rebuilding, that all moving things in itsense all other moving things in it.

Likewise, all differently conditioned things in the universe readjust their conditioning to every change of condition of every other thing in the universe.

There is a constant separating process in Nature which forever expresses the universal desire for change and multiplicity, and there is likewise a constant leveling process which forever expresses the universal desire for oneness. Just as there is always the ongoing separation and again coming together, so too, will man come and go--he will seek companionship in that which is focused within his being-- be it of evil or of Light. Moreover, one cannot know of the direction or purpose of another and must allow that one to grow at his own rate of development and understanding--you can present material which can give input but you cannot accept the learning for him. Your own task in that measure is to allow and release for you can only respond and sense for self--therefore likewise, you can only actually think and KNOW for self as that IS your connection to God. Creation requires no “self-thought” for all is response to God’s thought and therefore to man who has been given the God-gift of thinking/knowing mind.

Therefore, Man is created in God’s universal image and it follows then, that what God IS, Man IS. God thinks “idea”: and the form of God’s idea appears in the pattern of Yourthinking. God thinks Man: and Man appears in the patterns of His thinking. Man thinks Man: and Man appears in the image of Man’s thinking. Man thinks God and/or evil Master and evil Master and/or God appears in the image of Man’s thinking. So it must again follow--Man’s thinking is Gods thinking for all thinking things are thinking God’s thinking.

All creating things are formed in the image of God’s thought imaginings to manifest His thought imaginings. If God dwells within the temple which is You then it must follow that you will form that which is your thought.

THE UNIVERSE IS GOD’S IMAGE, CREATURE OF HIS IMAGININGS.
    HOW CLOSE
    ARE YOU TO BEING THAT PERFECTION? THIS IS A GOOD CLUE TO THE PRESENT LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE FROM WHICH YOU CAN BALANCE THE REMAINDER OF THE JOURNEY INTO THAT PERFECTION.

Just as I can manifest from nothing perceivable unto Man-- so also can Man--but he does not yet KNOW HOW TO DO SO. Further, until you learn--you will not do so. Therefore, we must go on with our lessons, correct?

INSTINCT
    Organic matter generates purely from the desire of mind to manifest idea in matter. The cosmic desire to create form produces the desired form. DESIRE is the motivating force of all Creation.

Man begins to express the idea of man as a single cell. The whole idea of Man is that single cell. It then unfolds in orderly time and space (sequence) according to cosmic law. Likewise, the whole idea of all Creation is in that single cell. All idea is omnipresent. There are no parts of the Whole. Each step in the unfolding of the Man- idea follows the continuing desire for unfolding. Cell memory of purpose is given to each cell as it unfolds. Pattern of idea follows in sequence as desire in God Mind and desire in the growing idea work together to express the idea in form.

Every action of unfolding Man is a part of the unfolding of the man-idea as it exists as a whole in God’s mind. Any desire of man is, therefore, a two-way extension of the Light of that idea from God to man. Whatever God desires to express in Man He will express, for He is Man’s Creator.

Who am I? If I be God, then I have Created YOU. It must follow, however, that if You, too, be God, then you have created that which you have become. All the blame, credit, discredit, etc., cannot change the fact that YOU have created that which you have become and it will, therefore, require that YOU change it if it be changed--forif I be God, I have given into your keeping that fragment of Me which allows you to create for self that which self becomes.

Whatever man desires, the God within will create. Man must however, co-create WITH Godaccording to God’s universal law. IF MAN BREAKS THAT LAW, THE LAW WILL BREAK HIM TO AN EQUAL EXTENT.
    Therefore, it behooves Man to learn to act within those laws of God and the Creation.

LIFE: SEQUENCE OF EXPERIENCES

All of the expressions of desire in the unfolding of any idea are a part of the idea itself. They are experiences in decisions. All experiences are parts of the unfolding of any idea.

Whatever those decisions might be, however, they are recorded upon the individual Man as his own interpretation of the Man-idea. Likewise, they are recorded in the whole of the race of Man as the sum total of all desires and experiences of the whole Man-idea.

As the idea of any thing is one, so also the parts of that idea are one.

INTERCOMMUNICATION BY INSTINCT

If it were not for instinct, animal life could not survive or develop. Instinct causes mechanical actions to take place in all bodies to meet the necessities of existence. Instinct protects animal life from enemies. It tells the proper food to eat, how to build nests, how to take care of its young, how to return home when taken great distances, as the carrier pigeon does, for example, and countless other wonderful things that animals do.

A salmon, spawned in a certain river, instinctively leaves that river and makes its way to the sea until maturity. At the proper time for its mating and spawning, it then returns, over thousands of trackless miles, to the very river in which it was born. It is instinct which tells birds to fly south before winter. Instinct tells them the direction of south. Instinct tells them it is warmer in that direction. Instinct likewise governs the migration of seals and other mammals of the sea, the building of the beaver’s dam and the weaving of the spider’s web.

INSTINCT MIGHT WELL BE DEFINED AS A CELL-MEMORY RECORD OF ALL OF THE ACTIONS OF A BODY, AND ALL OF THE SENSATIONS CAUSED BY THOSE ACTIONS. By the way, ALL those nice laws of God and The Creation are birthed and carried within every memory of every Man. Check it out--for all things Man does against those laws is done in secret and in darkness if at all possible--if not possible, then it is hidden to the best of the ability of Man to hide Truth. Truth seeks the Light of day--open for the viewing of ALL--including God. Man forgets that God/Creator also witnesses the secret and hidden things and actions.

THE START OF INSTINCT

Without instinct in all animal and vegetable life, their evolution would not be possible. All creations of the Creator are the result of electric wave recordings of the Creator’s thought. They are the result of Universal Law, of Cause and Effect.

None of the creations of the Creator have in them at their beginning the power to “think”. It takes millions of years for complex organisms to recognize the Spirit within them sufficiently to think at all (and this IS a clue). During these long ages, they are guided almost entirely by instinctive reflexes. Man alone has begun to think, reason, imagine, create and invent, and then only during the last few thousand years--so it becomes obvious that you can only, as Man, build on that which came prior to you--even if it be YOU! It follows, then, that if YOU now come into thought and knowledge realization--the YOU WAS THERE AT THE ONSET! DOES IT NOT???? “If Ihave seen farther, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants come before me,” said Newton--MIGHT THEY HAVE BEEN HIS OWN SHOULDERS AND/OR THOSE OF “THINKING” GOD?

GOD-CONTROL IS INSTINCT

Instinct is, therefore, God-control over the actions of His creations. The involuntary actions of the body, such as the heartbeat, or the actions of white corpuscles, red corpuscles and electrolytes, do not know their purpose in the healing process of the body, but God/Mind centers andcontrols every atom of His Creation which He then has shared with HIS CREATION (YOU)--AND EACH MUST FULFILL ITS PURPOSE. Malfunction establishes a purpose of some type of punishment for self for the creation is made in perfection--even if the perception is one of handicap or crippled-ness. If the instinct direction is to have carcinoma, for instance, the body through direction of instinctive function will create a perfect carcinoma. Therefore, it has to follow, that Man is what Man desires to be--EXACTLY. If there is perceived Illness or malfunction--locate the problem and unbalance, confront it--change direction signals and the mechanism will follow orders--explicitly.

INSTINCT-BUILDING BY GOD AND MAN
    An example of the manner in which God and Man work together for creative expression is the needleworking of a person--say, a woman who is knitting. Knitting is part of the Man-idea which requires a skill. The woman who desires to knit must desire to acquire that skill. Desire must precede all expression of that desire. Slowly she starts by taking on blundering stitch at a time. All of her power of concentration is needed to take those first stitches and, watch out when the pattern changes, for you lose the person into deep concentration of her work and you lose audience. Each stitch taken, however, has within it the desire for taking the next and the next and the next. Very slowly she interlaces yarns into the pattern required while holding the thread slipping through the fingers, most awkwardly. The cells of her fingers gradually acquire cell memories of their purpose--the thread only “feels” right in certain finger placements. These cells coordinate with other cells of the body in the development of the whole skill--the fingers, the wrist, the shoulders, etc.

Gradually, then, she learns to knit instinctively. Her mind is now freed from concentration and she may think of other things and converse freely at the same time. Her body cells alone will work from the memory of purpose given to them. Instinctive skills are thus imparted to bodies of Man by the co-creative efforts of God and Man.The pianist teaches his fingers to work instinctively in order to free his mind to think music. God is working with him. Without this moment-to-moment cooperation with God, he could do nothing. Do not be foolish enough to think a tiny child could sit to that piano and play a symphony or pick up a harp and play a song--if it does so--IT WAS TRAINED PRIOR TO THE CIRCUMSTANCE!

GOD, CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, KNOWS ALL THINGS AND HAS ALL POWER.

GOD AND MAN ARE OF ONENESS. MAN MAY KNOW ALL THINGS AND HAVE ALL POWER TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH HE DESIRES TO KNOW ALL THINGS AND HAVE ALL POWER.

Awareness of the Light in Man will give him all knowledge and power. Man may not be apart from God at any time. Nor can any part of Creation be apart from God at any time.

All things, therefore, come and go from God’s divided thinking. All things go from the very “heart” of God into God’s imaged universe; and when they disappear from there He also takes them back to the very heart of Himself.

Man divides his thinking in manifesting God. The body ofman sleeps, that it may awaken in God, to manifest God. Is it not time to now wake-up?

The body ofMan disappears, that it may reappear to manifest God --is it not time to now reappear?

Man who sleeps or dies or disappears is but Man’s image, for Self of man sleeps not, nor dies, nor disappears; for Self of Man is God-ness which does none of those things of physicalness.

AGAIN I SAY THAT I AM ONE, AND MAN IS ONE IN ME WHEN HE
    KNOWS
    THAT I AM ONLY HE!

Where are we brothers? You cannot separate from me--might we just as well get on with our work of this experience? Might we just as well come into unison instead of continuing the illusion of separation? Might we just as well come back into ONENESS now for ultimately that is ALL THERE IS! Take my hand and I will show you. Walk with me and I will guide you. Come with me and if you stumble I can lift you up-for I REMEMBER THAT I AM WITH GOD AND YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN. SO BE IT AND SALU--FOR ‘TIS FOR YOU THE BELL TOLLS; NOT FOR ME FOR I AM COME TO RING THE BELLS.

UNCONSCIOUS VS. DEAD

There is much confusion regarding the supposedly possible condition known as “being unconscious”. When you sleep, or are anesthetized, you say you are “unconscious”. You, however, cannot be. “unconscious”. You have always been conscious without the slightest awareness of the state. Your confusion in this respect lies in mistaking sensation and thinking for consciousness.

When you stop thinking, whether asleep or awake, you do not stop KNOWING, nor do you cease being consciously aware of your Being. You but cease to set your knowledge in motion to express idea through the pulsations of thinking.

Conscious Minddoes not sleep. Sleep is merely the negative half of the wave cycle of electrical awareness of sensation. Wakefulness is the positive half. All nature sleeps when the sunlight lessens the ability of all things to manifest life. Sleep is the death half of the life-death cycle.

One might say, “I am aware of this or that,” but one cannot say, “I am unconscious,” when one is always conscious. Conscious awareness is KNOWING. Unawareness means that one does NOT YET KNOW. Knowledge is within him when HE CAN KNOW when he desires to know. NO AMOUNT OF CRAMMING WILL CAUSE OR AFFECT KNOWING UNTIL THE BEING IS READY AND DESIRES KNOWLEDGE.

Sleep and wakefulness are positive-negative wave parts of a wave cycle. When
    the body or parts thereof are thus “put into sleep”, they have not been rendered “unconscious”; their voltage has merely been lowered.

The dentist does not refer to a local anaesthesia as having produced unconsciousness;he refers to it as a desensitizing condition, but when the surgeon desensitizes the body, it is then supposed to be “unconscious”. You assume that the brain has stopped thinking. The brain does not think, therefore it cannot stop doing that which it never does. You assume that bodies cease to be conscious, but consciousness is never in bodies. Therefore, under “anaesthesia” the subconscious mind is open fully and absorbing everything it experiences. If a physician speaks and comments that there is possibility that the body shall not endure long--the subconscious mind works ever so diligently to fulfill that directive.

A local anaesthesia stops pain. Pain is a too-intense electric current. The voltage is too great for the nerve wires to stand the strain. They burn out, and the overcharge of burning outcauses the pain. When the nerves of the body FEEL an electric current running through them, the body is aware that something is happening to throw it out of balance. When the body is inbalance, it has nosensation. When the body is unbalanced, sensation informs it when and where, otherwise it could not function.

Wakefulness and sleep are merely the charging and discharging of the unvaultable (Hatonnese for “not containable”) electric batteries of the body.
    If these batteries were kept constantly charged, there would be no such alternative conditions as sleep and wakefulness.

Your planet is carrying you on your uphill journey to your pinnacle. The sun is the generator which charges its batteries. The sun is that generator, but the earth is turning toward and away from its generator continually. As the sun’s charging light disappears from one edge of the planet’s rim at evening, everything goes to sleep. Conversely, all things awaken at the dawn. The batteries of all things on earth are being forever charged daily and discharged nightly. God centers the moving shaft of His universe, yet He moves not, although its power to move springs from Him. He centers growing systems, and changing cells of growing systems, yet He changes not, even though their changing patterns spring from Him.

God centers those living things which manifest His life, but they live not. God alone lives. Growing things are moving things in Man’s sensing, though they move not in Man’s KNOWING. Moving things are changing things in Man’s sensing, though they change not in Man’s knowing.

Even though fast moving things of Man’s sensing move quickly, they simulate the “rest”, while moving, from which they sprang into “seeming” motion.

We shall take up this subject of motion simulating ‘rest” when we sit again to write. Let us have a rest-break, please.

I shall simply clear the circuit and move to “ready”. Thank you.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 10

REC #2 HATONN

SATURDAY, MAY 25, 1991 2:39 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 282

May we ever dwell in the KNOWINGNESS of God so that our senses and thinking point ever toward reunion with God. Hatonn to continue, please.

MOTION MOVES TOWARD REST

The electric universe of motion forever moves to find rest, but never finds it. Matter in violent motion simulates rest and balance through violent motion. The more violent the motion the greater is the illusion of rest and balance. Mo­tion can cease but it can never actually become rest.

THIS PRETEND UNIVERSE

The entire dynamic wave universe of electric matter is not what it seems to be. Everything which seems at rest depends upon violent motion to make believe it is at rest. A wire wheel could appear to be a steel disk if spun fast enough. The faster it is spun, the more at rest it would seem. Your planet, seemingly at rest, is in violent motion around its centering point of rest from which it is electrically extended. Seemingly motionless clouds, floating above the earth, are rotating with it at the tremendous speed of one thousand miles an hour at the equator, or four times faster than an ordinary plane.

All the planets are revolving swiftly around their central sun which seemingly stands still in the heavens of space, but in fact it, too, is moving with incredible speed. Likewise, all the stars of night are simulating rest for they are actually moving at terrific speeds to adjust their mutual unbalances in this dual universe of divided pressure.

The pencil in one's hand, the desk upon which one is writing, the room full of "motionless" things, seeming to be at rest, are but simulating rest through violent motion of their many parts. Tremendous vibrations may be in the glass pa­per weight, for instance.

Not one thing could manifest the rest it simulates if it were not for the incredi­ble speeds of those atoms which so incessantly rotate and revolve to make the seeming restfulness possible.

EVEN THOSE "STILL" THINGS ARE NOT

All seemingly still matter is manifesting pretense of rest by make-believe mo­tion. Motion itself is an illusion. The motion one senses in one's brain has no more reality than the motion which one senses in a motion picture.

The seeming motion of the cinema is caused by sequences of changing patterned forms projected on the screen which give the impression of motion because of the rapid change of pattern in the negatives. That self-same illusion applies to the material universe.

Without change, God's play of Creation could not be played, nor its actors be. Behold, therefore, the changing universe of God's imagining, the seeming uni­verse of God's thinking.

And again I say that there is NO CHANGE in God, the changeless ONE, so, also, is there no change in God's thought universe of pairs of opposed things which forever interchange to simulate God's universe of change. Even the seeming changing of God's thought universe is not change save for senses of sensed things which are bound to pairs of parts of wholes.

Each pair winds its way through the interchanging pressures of its electric journey. Each appears, then disappears, to reappear againand again. Even though senses of sensed things sense changing in all things, they change not to conscious knowing.

So, why be a slave to sensing? Rise above the sensing and Be as God in the KNOWING.

CHANGE IS ILLUSION

Change is an illusion of the senses due to motion. There is no change whatsoever in the conscious universe of knowing. There is only an illusion of change set up by the two interchanging lights of thinking to divide the One Whole Idea into many separate ideas and record them in moving matter.

The senses are the audience for these thought pulsations. The senses are a part of this illusion. Senses are electric. They belong to the thought universe of motion and do not respond to stillness. As motion itself is non-existent, so also are senses non-existent.

The senses are but the imagined records of imagined motion, matter and change. As such they are limited to pin-hole peeks into the vastness which ex­tends beyond their sensing. The senses have no knowledge of what they sense. The merely record motion. The senses, further, respond to motion in only direction. The sense the forward flow of time but not its backward flow. If they could register both directions, they would become aware of the stillness of this zero universe of seeming motion. The Universal ONE planned it this way, otherwise there could be no sequential manifestation of thought which consti­tutes the creating universe. When your knowing exceeds your sensing, you will no longer be deceived by the illusions of your senses.

(Candace: much new age literature loves to say we are making this all up, this world is imaginary, and so it is.)

A man seeing a technicolor motion picture for the first time and without knowl­edge of such electric effects, would think he was looking through a window at real happenings, unaware that it was but an illusion "created" by projecting positive light through patterned negatives. That is all that creation is: two lights projected through each other to simulate motion, form and change.

Your senses are like passengers on a fast-moving train. They sense parts of the landscape as they rush forward, while, to their senses, the landscape rushes backwards--ponder it. The senses interpret these effects as matter in fast motion which is forever fast changing. A man, seeing the same train from a mountain, would sense that same fast motion and fast change as changeless and still.

As Man unfolds from sensed Man to spiritual Man, he gradually becomes aware of the two-way motion of all effect; that two-way being the visible effect which responds to his senses and the invisible effect which he knows bud does not sense. Gradually the time arrives in his unfolding when his full awareness of Cause voids all reliance upon sensation. He then rises above his sensing. He then knows the universe of motion for that which it is instead of for what it seems to be.

You must stop seeing with outer eyes alone for you have knowing eyes to void the illusion of your sensing. Throughout long aeons Man has walked this earth with eyes of outer seeing, giving belief to that earth of his body's sensing. Throughout his new aeons he must walk the earth of inner seeing and KNOW GOD in it as but visioning it in Light of God and Light of him.

For God thinks earth, and earth appears, disappears and reappears in balanced rhythms of God's thinking. Wherefore, God says, man's earth and Man are by "My" imagining, to come and go with "My" imaginings. It is not God, nor is it him; nor is it even what it seems to be to him.

However, Man must cease placing earth before God, gaining aught of earth and naught of God. For God is a patient God--patiently awaiting awakening Man.

Awakening Man is he who knows the Light of God within himself. Man may choose his own aeons for his awakening, but know God he must. Until that day Man's agony of unknowing shall be Man's alone. His knowing must be his own desiring. Knowing Man is ecstatic cosmic Man. He who begins to know God in him--yea, even him who suspecteth God in him hastens his unfolding to cosmic Man of all-knowing.

THE DECEIVING SENSES

Imagine a perfectly motionless wheel and a fly walking around its rim, moving ever forward over changing ground, and the wheel seemingly backward, during a continuity of time in which the fly sensed a constant change in the changeless wheel. Every time the fly got back to the same point, it would compute the past time consumed on the journey and the forward time necessary for the next cir­cuit.

The wheel being still, motion, change and time are created by the fly itself as it takes the whole idea of the wheel apart by journeying around it and examining it bit by bit. The fly sensed motion by changing its position on the wheel. It sensed change by finding a seeming difference of condition at each forward movement. It sensed time by creating the sequences necessary in taking the one idea of the wheel apart and dividing it into many separate ideas. This simple analogy is a good symbol of Creation. Your planet, like the fly on the wheel, moves forever around its motionless orbit. The orbit is as rigid and still as the wheel upon which the fly is moving.

As the planet moves upon the wheel of its orbit, it senses constant motion and change. It senses changes of days into nights, of spring merging into summer, autumn into winter. All of these seeming changes are in the motion of the planet and not in the wheel of its orbit. Each change is entirely due to the mo­tion of the planet and not to the changeless orbit. The planet itself registers change on its changeless wheel. Change therefore lies in motion alone. The senses are motion, therefore the senses sense only that which they themselves are.

SENSES ARE INADEQUATE

Man continually overrates his senses. He places far too much dependence upon them without justification, for they are not recording all of the phenomena of his surroundings. He likewise trusts them too much without justification, for they are constantly deceiving him. While his senses are recording the stillness and rest of Nature on a lazy afternoon, they are failing to record the violent motion of everything in his entire environment, from the blade of grass to the clouds in the heavens above him.

Those seemingly motionless clouds are moving at the speed of a thousand miles an hour at the equator without the slightest evidence of that swift motion being recorded upon his senses. The earth also is moving many miles per second in two directions, one of rotation upon its axis and the other upon its orbit. His senses register stillness. They are electrically unaware of that motion.

This deception is as it should be, just as the same deception in a cinema is as it should be. God's universe is but an electric recording of His knowing, mani­fested by His thinking. To thus record the idea of His knowing in the two lights of his thinking, a three dimensional universe is necessary. If the senses could detect and record all motion, instead of but a part of it, the illusion would disappear. The senses would see behind the illusion and find that all motion voids itself. Division of the whole into parts causes the illusion. If the film is removed from the projector of the motion picture, the illusion of motion and change would be voided.

That is what Creation is, the One Light of knowing divided into the patterned parts of thinking . Sensing is but an electric tension set up by the seeming divi­sion of one into many which "strain" to fulfill its desire for the oneness. When a unity of condition is consummated, sensation between those parts ceases be­cause the tension ceases. The senses, being but tension of desire for unity between divided parts, have no existence. The senses are electric flux thread of light connecting every particle in the universe with every other particle. They are the intercommunicating nerves of the one universal body. When strain of desire for balance, rest or unity ceases, sensation ceases.

In your electric universe, sensation is the strain of, resistance to the separation which exists between all separated masses. All matter is one. Separated particles desire to find that oneness. It is part of God's plan that the senses are lim­ited entirely to the recording of a very small fraction of effect. The senses can never sense the Whole but the conscious Mind can KNOW the WHOLE.

Therefore, I say to newly comprehending Man of his new cycle: Love one another--all; for you are ONE IN GOD. Whatsoever you do to ONE IN ME you do to all, for all are ONE IN GOD. Love your brother as you learn to love yourself--but first you must learn that love of self. Lift high your brother, lift him to high pinnacles, for your brother, after all, is self.

Know the difference, however, for prideful love of ego self, or nation of selves, turns neighbor against neighbor, and nation against nation. Ego self-love breeds hate and sows seeds in all the winds to blow wherein they will. Wherefore, love of neighbor for neighbor, and nation for nation, unites all men as ONE.

Serve first your brother. Hurt first yourself rather than your neighbor. Gain naught from him unbalanced by your giving. Protect the weak with your strength, for if you use your strength against him his weakness will prevail against you, and your strength will avail you nothing.

He who gives love prospers mightily; but he who takes aught gains naught. Why therefor lose all to gain the world, gaining nothing? He who has not laid up a treasure in heaven to equal treasure gained of earth has sought the dark and for him the Light is indeed far.

NEW CYCLE

This coming time era (age) will mark an epochal advancement in Man's evolu­tion toward his goal of omniscience and omnipotence. Man becomes a higher being with greater power as he acquires knowledge. In knowledge alone lies power. Only through knowledge can Man become co-creator with God. Knowledge can be obtained by Man only through awareness of the Spirit within him. Lack of that awareness is the tragedy of today's civilization. During the last century or so of the greatest progress in the history of man, great nations of the world have killed, robbed, and enslaved other men to build their own empires. Today Man has killed millions, condoning his killing as necessary for his self-preservation. He is now but reaping the seed of his own sowing. He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. No Man can hurt another Man without condemning himself to greater hurt.

Fear dominates the world of today. While fear is in the world, love cannot also be. Love can never dominate the world until Man ceases to live a primarily sensed existence and knows the Light of the Spirit within him.

This age brings man one step nearer to the universe of greater knowing through greater comprehension of Man's relation to man, and to God. Each past cycle in the growth of Man toward higher levels has been illumined by the few in­spired messengers of the Light who have known God in themselves.

New inspired messengers who know God in themselves will likewise give the Light to this new cycle. And these few messengers of the Light must multiply to legions, for the need of a spiritual awakening is great.

Man's whole reason for being is to gradually pass through his millions of years
    of physical sensing into his ultimate goal of spiritual knowing. Man has now reached a transition point in his unfolding where he must have that knowing. He can acquire that knowing only through greater awareness of the Light of the universal Self with centers him as ONE WITH GOD.

TWO SUPREME ILLUSIONS OF MAN

The secret of Light is fathomable to man only by first solving his two supreme illusions. The greater of these is the illusion of the universe itself. Man has never known his universe for that which it is in reality, but only for what his senses have made him believe it to be. His senses have deceived him mightily.

The other is the illusion of Man himself. With but few exceptions, Man has never as yet known Man. Nor has he known his relationship to the universe, nor to his still more unfathomable God. The little that Man knows of himself and his universe is what the eyes and ears of his body have told him that they have seen and heard about himself and his universe. But Man has eyes and ears of the Spirit which see and hear what Man's sensed eyes and ears can never see or hear, for man is still too new in his unfolding. He is still but in the ferment of his beginnings--which is seeming to also be very near his ending.

Man senses motion, change, sequence, multiplicity, time, activity, life, death, good and evil. Of these things he is most certain. His senses have made him most certain of their substantial reality. In the face of the fact that he has lived with his familiar universe all his life, it is not easy for him to accept the state­ment that it has no existence whatsoever, that it is all illusion, all of it, nothing being left upon which to even base that illusion. He can accept the illusion of the railroad tracks meeting upon the horizon, but the railroad tracks are real, even though their seeming meeting is not. They, at least, still remain as a basis for their own illusion.

A mirage of a city is comprehensible to man also as an illusion. He knows it does not exist but he also knows of the reality of the city which thus repeats it­self, ghostlike, in the mirrors and lenses of light waves of the heavens above the city. To tell him that the city, as well as its own mirage, has no existence is to lay too heavy a tax upon his credulity and patience. Yet that is what the very secret of Light would reveal, and that is what you must tell, simply and convincingly, to layman, churchman and scientists alike, and in the language standards and methods which each requires for his conviction. Thus comes forth our work in the manner laid-out that each might come into understanding within his given realm of perception. So you must come, therefore, and know God, His universe, and Man with other eyes than your sensed ones. The eyes of the Spirit are knowing eyes. God's universe of knowing is all that is. The universe of seeming motion simply does not have existence. Therefore, why be a slave to sensing when you can be as God in your knowing?

Without thinking God's One Idea could not become many "one ideas" for His stage setting. Without motion His cosmic play could not be played, nor could its actors be. Without change His undivided One Idea could not unfold. With­out time His drama of His own creating universe could have no sequences. Without motion, time, change and sequences the unfolding of God's Mind imaginings could have no measured space for its stage settings, no screen for its light projections.

Therefore, see them as God imagines them, but know that they are but unfolding patterns of His knowing through His thinking. Know, therefore, that time is naught, nor are there moving things which change; nor is there life, nor death, nor cam, nor heat, nor good, nor bad in His universe of Himself.

IN THE BEGINNING

In the beginning God, the Father. The Father is Light, the still Light of the Spirit Whom no Man can see. The dwelling place of the Father is the Kingdom of Heaven, and it is without form and void.

In the Light is the seed of Creation, and the Light is Father of the seed. In the Light is Being, and in the seed is desire for Being. And desire in the seed is soul in the seed.The Father in Heaven knows His Idea. He knows it as ONE, the undivided ONE. In the Father Light is the seed of all-knowing. In Him is two-fold desire to unfold and refold His seed of all-knowing into imaged forms of His imagining, by dividing wholeness into parts, stillness into motion, unchanging into changing, unconditioned into conditioned, void into form, in­finity into measure, eternity into time and immortality into mortality.

The Spirit of God moved to fulfill His two desires and said: "Let there be Light, and let darkness shine out of Light and Light out of darkness.” And it was so. The One Light of the Father in His Kingdom of Heaven divided the void. And behold, two father-mother lights of nightless suns shone out of the darkness of the void and day appeared in undivided oneness of everlasting day.

And the Father centered His suns as seed of His desire that forms should appear from formless Light to fulfill His desire for division of the One into many di­vided ones formed in the image of His imagining.

And mighty polar breathings of desire within the nightless suns begat earths to course sun's far heavens to divide the day and give night to day to mate the day. And lo! night was born on earths from nightless day and day was born from night. Are we together so far? Now wait a minute--I DID NOT SAY "ON EARTH". You are a smug and conceited lot on Earth, are you not?

God saw that it was pretty good that each of the two, begat from One, was born of each other, to disappear into the One, to reappear as the other. Thus the One Light of God's knowing extended to the two of His thinking, pulsed as the three of all creating things, the One centering the two, the two extended from the One; the Spirit; the Father-Mother polarity of Light; the Trinity centering the shaft of Creations' seeming fulcrum of its heartbeat, ALL ONE .

The manner of the extension of God's knowing to His thinking was as follows: The Father of the Kingdom extended His arms of still Light unto His heaven and said to one: "Sit here and look inward. Be the seed of My knowing for re­peating My thinking. Refold the forms of My imagining within your stillness and give them back to Me for resurrection in the imaged forms of My imagining."

And to the other Light the centering Spirit said: "Sit here and look outward. Be the womb of My knowing for borning My thinking. Unfold my seed from the stillness of seed and give earth forms of them to heavens to manifest Me.

"Mother My thinking; and let your name be South, for South in Light means outward breathing from the seed into their heavens. Interweave your threads of light of earths and suns with threads of light from heavens into patterns of My thinking extended from My knowing to manifest My knowing."

To the North and South the Father said: "Behold in you and Me the firmament of my desiring to mirror the Light of My knowing into Father-Mother forms of My imagining."

And earths appeared below and heavens above the firmament, each being each, each mirrored from the other to become the other.

Come now, Chelas, sic, sic; you have been nagging and nagging that we "get on with it--and you over and over again said that you are ready already. But oops, no big bang and no coming from the seal to evolve from a fish? No apes? Just Light, and thought and wham, bam, there it is? Well, I think most carefully, little ones. For lo! knowing that I can create anything which I desire, all imaginings in seed of earths unfolded into the heavens for heaven's refolding into patterned seed of earths for earth's reborning; and behold, God's imagin­ings pulsed with life of His imaginings within His omnipresent Kingdom. I rather like this game, don't you? Continuing, God divided the waters from the waters: those which were under the firmament from those which were above the firmament, and each were of each, and each of the other. ("firmament" meaning the vault or arch of the sky, lest we overload you.) Now this was very good. All things were thus divided, as two halves of one which never could be one, but must forever born the other from each other to manifest the KNOWING of the ONE as the two opposed desires of His thinking. This was a really fine game.

The all-knowing was in the Light. And God sowed seed-suns of all-knowing Light unto far reaches of the firmament for borning into patterned images of His own imagining. Then the planets began to come forth in life and bring forth grass, and herb-yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind--and this, too, was good.

So too did the seas begin to bear life and great whales came forth, and every living creature that moved and had life, and fowl that might fly above the earth in the openfirmament of heaven-- all created for a wondrous placement for you of the most wondrous creations of all.

Then it was decreed that the earth would bring forth the living creatures after his kind, cattle, and creeping things, and beasts of the earth after his kind--and it was so. And you know what? At that point it was very good and pleasing, this tapestry of thought projected throughout the universe of infinity.

Then came a very interesting experiment in creating--of course, that was MAN. Man was created in Spirit as the direct, reflection of the thought-form of God. In the beginning God could whisper to Man and, while Man was new, he listened--but as the compression crushed upon Man and he forgot, so did he cease ' to hear the soft whispers. So, we pushed it a bit further and gave man "knowing" and allowed him, in the image of God, to have dominion over those nice fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth--for by now the planets were come to life and it was good that the orbs have caretakers and stewards.

And lo, man knew God in him and emerged from the dark of his jungle into dawn of the Light in him and turned is eyes upward toward the Mount of his ascension from sensing into knowing. And man desired his ascension into the Light. And God could see that it was good and dwelt within Man to give him the Light of all-knowing, as awakening Man desired the Light of all knowing. Did something go wrong? No, it has gone exactly as was predicted-- it is simply that some of the Creations are farther along on the path within the cycle than are others and that, too, is a process of sensing which can move into Knowing and then on into Thinking wherein Man can become One with the Creator and create that which he finds to be "good".

Ah, but it comes with responsibility, beloved little fragments-great responsibil­ity not to botch a universe. You ones get too big for your pantaloons and begin to tear the place up in the cycle of negative destruction which is of evil-dark in­tent before you can find the better way within the cycle back unto goodness and responsibility and into Oneness again with Creator.

Oh, you wanted this from Little Crow so you could better understand it? What is there, precious ones, that you do not understand? You understand, alright, you just fail to desire to accept the responsibility of the recognition of Knowingness. Well, I have certainly as much time as do you--in fact because other impacts come upon your very created orb--you are running right out of "time". The sequence is nearing the connection of transition so that the spiral can move onward without breaking of the patterns. Just as a babe outgrows the cradle--so must Man get off his narrow little self-tunnel and grow. It is either grow or re-peat the grade--no shortcuts and no cheating.

The universe is indeed wondrous and great. It is pure art in beauty and per­ceived motion--filling the very being with color and refractions of Light playing about the cosmos. Great art is purely simplistic--My universe is great art--for it is indeed simple. Great art is balanced. My universe is consummate art, for it is balanced simplicity. My art is harmonious--My universe is perfection for it is total harmony. My universe is one in which many things have majestic measure; and again another many have measure too fine for sensing. Those I keep for the using as I change my thoughts.

I have not one law for those great and majestic things, and yet another law for things which are beyond the sensing. I have but one law for all My opposed pairs of creating things and that law needs but one word to spell it out, so hear Me when I say that the one word of MY ONE LAW IS "BALANCE".

AND IF MAN NEEDS TWO WORDS TO AID HIM IN HIS KNOWING OF THE WORKINGS OF THAT LAW, THOSE TWO WORDS ARE:

BALANCED INTERCHANGE

AND IF MAN STILL NEEDS MORE WORDS TO AID HIS KNOWING OF MY ONE LAW, GIVE TO HIM ANOTHER ONE, AND LET THOSE THREE WORDS BE:

RHYTHMIC BALANCED INTERCHANGE

So be it. That isn't too hard to remember, is it?

I guess we had better look at that a bit before passing on because, quite frankly, I lost a lot of you back there somewhere--even some of you who have nagged the loudest about getting on with this information "KNOWING" business.

The underlying law of Creation is Rhythmic Balanced Interchange in all transactions in Nature. It is the one principle upon which the continuity of the universe depends. Likewise, it is the one principle upon which the continuity of Man's transactions, his health and happiness depend. It is the manifestation of God’s two opposing desires in all processes of creation.

BALANCE is the principle al unity, of oneness. In it is the stability which lies in CAUSE. Balance is the foundation of the very universe itself.

BALANCED INTERCHANGE simulates oneness by interchange between pairs of opposites. It is the principle of equal giving between all moving pairs of unbalanced opposites which constitute this dual electric universe. In it is the in­stability of EFFECT. Instability is forever seeking to find stability. It can never find it, but it can simulate it by balancing its instability through equality of interchange.

RHYTHMIC BALANCED INTERCHANGE is the principle of continuity of EFFECT. Balanced interchange between opposites repeats simulation of stabil­ity, and rhythmic balanced interchange continues that repetition.

OBEDIENCE TO THE ONE LAW IS ABSOLUTE

Rhythmic Balanced Interchange is the inviolate law WHICH MUST BE OBEYED.
    Nature persistently violates it and Nature instantly pays the price of its violations in its storms, tornadoes, crashing avalanches and tragedy of field, forest and jungle.

Man persistently violates it and instantly pays the price of his violation in his crashing business failures, enmities, unhappiness and illness.
    All the storms of earth cannot affect the balance of the earth, for balance in the universe cannot be upset. The earth continues in its fixed, balanced orbit with so much precision that its position can be determined at any time to the split second.

If the earth disobeyed this law by the slightest variance, its oceans would sweep its continents clear of all living and growing things.---OOPS??? NOW JUST GUESS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BOTH NATURE AND MAN WORK DILIGENTLY TOGETHER TOWARD GREATER UNBALANCE? YOU GOT IT!

MAN MUST PAY FOR DISOBEDIENCE

Man's disobedience to the law cannot affect the balance of Man in his whole journey, for every unbalanced action of his must eventually be balanced. Man is on his way to his cosmic goal of Oneness with his Creator--so you see, we can wait around for a very long time and hardly notice it for Man can in no way deviate from that fixed orbit which will eventually take him to his destination of glory in the high heavens--no matter how long it might be perceived to take. BY DISOBEYING THE LAW HE IS BUT HURTING HIMSELF WHILE ON HIS JOURNEY, BUT HE MUST MAKE THE JOURNEY AND MUST BALANCE EVERY UNBALANCED ACTION WHILE ON THE WAY. Oh my gosh, responsibility again?

You don't think I take this seriously enough? I thought you would never take it seriously at all! Moreover, there is a great deal of humorous activity flying around on your placement and it is indeed amusing--after all, where did you think "humor" comes from? Perhaps we are beginning to catch on a bit? It is as though a man on a great ocean liner disobeyed the laws of the ship. In spite of his disobedience the ship is taking him to his destination and he must go with it. Likewise, he has hurt himself by lessening the happiness of his jour­ney.

THE WHOLE PRINCIPLE OF CREATION LIES IN EQUAL GIVING. The Oneness of the Light is divided into an equal and opposite two, and all inter­change between the two must be equal in their giving. God's division of the Light into a seeming two is manifested in Nature by electric waves of two op­posing lights springing from the still sea of God's magnetic Light, just as waves of water spring from the still ocean.

The outstanding characteristic of waves is that they forever interchange. Troughs become crests and crests become troughs. Gravity pressure above and below their axis is equal. So long, as equality of interchange continues rhythmi­cally, waves repeat their interchange. When the sloping sand at the beach pre­vents this equality of rhythmic balanced interchange, the waves accumulate un­balance until they crash on the shore.

Ever transaction in human relations either continues or discontinues, in accord with obedience or disobedience to this one law. A man who sells and gives less value for that given to him, lays the foundation for his own wreckage. He finds it ever harder to sell and loses many purchasers by gaining their ill will. He who gives equally for what is given to him multiplies his purchasers and prospers by gaining their goodwill.

The pulsebeat, the swinging pendulum, the in-breathing and out-breathing of living things all exemplify God's one law of rhythmic balanced interchange. Any deviation from that law in the heart-beat of a Man would endanger his continuance, but when there is a rhythmic balanced interchange between the two compression and expansion opposites, man's life continues to function at maximum.

Man has free right to choose his own actions, but he must balance those actions with equal and opposite reactions until he learns that God's one law MUST be obeyed. This God holds inviolate.

The whole purpose of life is to learn how to manifest God in Truth and the Law. The lesson is a hard one but Man, himself; makes it hard by his unknowing of the Law. As Man gradually knows his purpose and the Law by knowing God in him, life becomes more and more beautiful, and man more powerful in his manifestation of power. Man's power lies in giving. He must learn to give as Nature gives. Each half of a cycle eternally gives to the other half for re-giving. Nature forever unfolds into many for the purpose of refolding into one. Each individual must manifest this universal Law.

The desire of some parents to run their children's lives for them, often claiming that they have sacrificed their own lives for them, are taking from their chil­dren--not giving. They are taking away the initiative children need to complete their own cycles; they must live their own lives for themselves. Ah so, just as Me with YOU. If I live your lives and do this or that FOR you, I take from you your very right of passage. Man must know the principle of Creation, giving between each interchanging opposite half of each cycle for the purpose of repeating its giving.
    THIS IS UNIVERSAL LAW AND EACH INDIVIDUAL MUST
    MANIFEST THIS LAW
    Man will forever war with man until he learns to give his all with the full expectation of equal receiving, and never taking that which is not given as an earned reward for this giving. Where do you think your world is in this partic­ular cycle? Does look pretty bleak, eh what?

As we move on we will go into the "Power Source" and see how those shoes fit the toadies. Sometimes we must stretch in order to flex the muscles between the ears. I am in great love with you and I have abundant patience--but YOU WILL DO IT RIGHT! WE WILL KEEP DOING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL WE CAN LEARN TO DO IT RIGHT AND THE "KNOWING" IS PRESENT.

I believe we understand one another well enough to draw this segment to a close for I ask that you chew this pretty well for the digestion may get tougher and tougher as we move on for you have forgotten much, beloved ones--much in­deed.

Thank you for your attention. Dharma, thank you beloved one, for your ser­vice. Salu. The Light shall be given to shine around about thee--if you but open thine eyes.

Good evening--may your dreams be worthy! Salu.

PJ 31

CHAPTER 11

REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, MAY 26, 1991 7:17 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 283

SUNDAY, MAY 26, 1991

Hatonn in Light--may it also be thine knowing. What is in a name? Nothing. What is within a “being"? ALL. Let us just get "right to it"! Come walk with me along this path; take my hands and come with me and it shall be Glory! Amen.

GOD IS LIGHT

Without light all things perish. Even in the greatest depths of the oceans wherein life seems to be resting--there is life and thus--there MUST be light. To the human eye indiscernible but, nonetheless--it is there for God is there and with God goes and comes that which is projected as "Light".

We speak of things great and small and, yet, ALL is tiny compared to the vast­ness of infinite universe--greater "ALL". Man comes forth and overlooks his most wondrous attribute--that he, too, is naught save Light and he, being "Light", is as God or God IS LIGHT. Man searches and searches, figures and calculates looking for that which is NOT in his hope to find God and Source for he longs to be with the ONENESS again from that of which he is created. Ye are simply the great swirling infinity of spiraling light coalesced into wondrous manifestation that has taken form that ye might experience with thine senses, the magnificence, for God, too, desires to share and experience all.

The day is now come when all Men must know what is meant when the great teachers have said, "God is Light". For if you know not, you cannot know God--and that, friends, must be known. In the swirling mass of words we use efforting to allow understanding, you are lost in portions which yet elude your comprehension at first looking–do not despair for Knowing simply IS just as God "simply IS". The "KNOWING" must also come. It is the time, now, for the bringing together, again, the fragments of explanations wherein those who are ready for knowledge can grasp the sensing and allow it to become knowing. For those who are not ready in their journey, it will come if ye do not turn away. Continue on with us and we shall show the way for that is our purpose in coming unto you.

Vast knowledge is held (all, in tact) within the wondrous mysterious secret of "Light" and though it is all around Man--he cannot see it for it reflects too many myriads of infinite other creations back into his senses. That which Man cannot "see" is somehow incomprehensible to him. God becomes as the wind for it is not seen and yet it is unmistakenly "there", and yet, even the wind is comprised of Light.

Man still knows not what matter IS. He has advanced far in knowing how to deal with portions of matter but you still do not understand the true source nor the "why" of matter. We are now trying to tell you the "what" of matter. It has been done before--by me, in fact and yet only the tiny, tiny few have been able to transfer the knowledge into recognition. It is time to present it again and see if we touch the buttons of recognition. I do not bring puzzles simply to annoy you, when what you really want to know is when the earthquake is com­ing so you can wait until the last moment to run hide. Those things are fine for the sensed experience but the sensed experience is but the thought projection of God and, as God desires to return into the perfection, it requires that the KNOWING take place. In the KNOWING IS GOD, therefore don't be foolish in your assumption that you might make a "wrong" choice of direction once you KNOW. You will not! Choices of the flesh and physical sensing dimension are simply that--an illusion which passes as quickly as do the changing thoughts. To really KNOW GOD IS TO BE WITH GOD.

You as physical Man have not even begun to scratch the surface of the patterns known to you as energy, electricity, magnetism, gravitation and radiation. You have learned to play with them, change them into destructive toys and partially locate a few of their actions--but you have not the slightest true knowledge of them. You can develop bombs of them and yet have no way to control that which you have developed.

You haven't the slightest valid knowledge of the purpose of the inert gases and WHAT THEY ARE. Nor do you know the structure of the elemental atoms nor the gyroscopic principle which determines that structure. You are not aware of the fact that this is a two-way continuous universe of balance in all effects of motion and not a one-way discontinuous universe. Only a finite few on your place have even heard of the most important of all principles in physics which is recognized by us as the VOIDANCE principle. You know nothing of the lenses and mirrors of space which are the cause of illusion in all moving things. You do not even consider the entire material electric universe to be the illusion which it is; there being no reality to it whatsoever--so you continue to play with your perceived bits of matter and miss the whole point.

You haven't the slightest iota of knowledge of the cause of curvature of space, nor the voidance of that curvature in planes of zero curvature at wave field boundaries. Not one person KNOWS FOR PHYSICAL SURENESS how it is that crystals get their various shapes. It will amaze your old world to know that those shapes of crystals are determined in space by the shapes of the wave fields which bound the various elemental structures. Oh, some have told you for I have told them but they understand not and, therefore, put the Truth of it aside to continue the ego tinkering and speculations--all of which are incorrect.

You haven't the slightest conception of what constitutes the very life principle, nor the principle of growth, nor the simultaneous unfoldment-refoldment principle which repeats all patterns in Nature sequentially and records and voids them as they are repeated. You can present and manufacture replicas--you cannot even begin to simulate true LIFE. Nor are you aware of that recording princi­ple by means of which the Creator carries forth the sum totals of every sequen­tial cycle in His unfolding and refolding universe unto the very end of its mani­festations upon one planet and its beginning on a new one. You just shout "big bang" or "creation of little fishes" or, or, or--all of which bear not the slightest connection with simple "reason".

"LIGHT" holds the answer to ALL of these heretofore unanswered questions, and many more, which the ages have not yet solved nor known enough to even ask. This revelation of the nature of Light is the inheritance of Man in this time in which he finds himself--a time of great revealment and comprehension. You want to "prove" God? Herein is proof of God-- by methods and standards ac­ceptable to science and religion alike. It lays a spiritual foundation under the present material one of science, which you don't understand any better than the invisible one.

Will Man understand? Eventually--it matters not--it is our mission to commit the fragments unto you and yours to do that which you will, with them. If Man will but come into attention, the two greatest elements in civilization, religion and science, can thus find unity in marriage of the two. Will Man do it? On your orb of earth matter, probably not, but at some time on some earth orb-- MAN WILL--(the same man--you). Why do I know this? Because it is the projection of God that it be so and therefore, it will be so. My intention is to make it so! Well, who in heaven's name do I think I am? God! So be it!

(Candace: for new readers, Hatonn is Aton/Christ Michael, as used in the Urantia Book, who is FATHER GOD of our universe, who incarnated here 2000 years ago and has returned as he promised, incarnate again, not by “birth” but in a created body that will allow him to walk this planet. When the Creator Son incarnates on a world, that world is told that he who has seen the SON, has Seen the Father. EACH universe and there are MANY universes, has a Creator Son, who was created by the Universal Father and Eternal Son. The Creator Son thus manifests the Father and Son of the Trinity. The Infinite Spirit, the 3rd person of the Trinity, is manifested in each Universe also, and is “MOTHER GOD” which is also called the Holy Spirit, and her “name” is being presented on earth as Nebadonia, because our universes name is Nebadon. That said, the Eternal Son, is also known at the Mother Son, as he is ‘Mother to many Sons” including the Creator Sons. )

Likewise human relationships will become more balanced because of greater knowledge of universal law which lies behind all of the processes, which light uses to interweave the patterned forms of this electric wave universe.

There is no department of life which will not be vitally affected by this knowl­edge, from the university to the laboratory, from government to industry, and from nation to nation. If for no other reason than to allow you to see your er­rors. Those who choose to not see and hear--shall be allowed the consequences of those errors of choice. There are places aplenty to allow for their onward growth--for ultimately they WILL KNOW.

I can only present it to you in mouthful’s of quantity sufficient to feed and not choke. Perhaps a spoonful of sugar might make the medicine go down a bit more pleasantly--I hope so for the direction in which Man is sailing is toward the bitter cup in the learning of his lessons.

I caution you "would be" teachers who THINK you've "got it" and proceed to expound ad nauseam--you do NOT! You are only touching on the minutest edge and if you present this material in wholeness as in total understanding, you will err greatly. I suggest you put your ego aside and learn to use the term, "in my humble opinion" it might be this or that or the other. How do I know that you do not know it all? BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL BOUND TO HUMAN AND HUMAN SENSING--WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE THERE IN THAT EXPERIENCE. I suggest you tend that weapon called tongue most carefully.

SEEMINGLY ETERNAL QUESTION

Who, what, why, where, when? All of these scream from the being within each fragment. Suspecting MORE, knowing Truth is hidden somewhere within or behind the veil. How am I to know Truth? What, in fact, is Truth? I am still asking who am I? What am I? And most of all, WHY am I? Where do I fit into and within the universe, to Man, and to God? If Balance be my goal--HOW can I find it? How can I find and know that balance in our interchange which will enrich both him and me? Why is goodness veiled from my eyes like a thin vapor which hides YOUR LIGHT, Father, which I vainly seek. I seek in countless religious teachings and houses and still I hunger--where can I go to find? Please, will YOU take away from my eyes the blindfold which hides the path to Thy Light, that I may find my way to Thee? Sound familiar? I hear it as a great cacophony upon my receiving system.

You wondrous ones who are receiving this word now, are the ones out front asking these questions--screaming these questions and demanding, commanding and crying out for answers; for Man must be ready to hear and, first, he must have the desire to hear and see and KNOW. Those who truly do not desire to hear--WILL NOT! It is for your own growth that you release them to their own journey, even if you perceive it to be pitiful for it is not for your journey-- just do not err by being sucked into their mistakes for the rewards of deliberately turning away from God into darkness are great indeed--in a most miserable per­ception.

TO BEGIN

ALL progresses in cycles. This includes civilization. New comprehension periodically transforms mankind into higher beings. A new cycle, of which shall take around three thousand of your years in counting, is now in its birth throes.

God's omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence are centered in the con­sciousness of every Man; but few there are who know of the Oneness of their Self-Soul with the Universal Self-Soul. Man requires many millennia to begin to be aware of that. Each cycle of Man brines him nearer to his awareness of his Oneness with the Light of his Self-Source.

Man lives in a most bewildering complex world of EFFECT of which he knows not the CAUSE. Because of its seemingly infinite multiplicity and complexity, he fails to vision the simple underlying principle of Balance in all things. He, therefore, complexes Truth until its many angles, sides and facets have lost bal­ance with each other and with him.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE. BALANCE IS SIMPLE. Rhythmic balanced interchange between all pairs of opposite expression in natural phenomena and in human relations, is the consummate art of God's universe of Light. It is also the law. In this one fundamental Universal Law lies the balanced continuity of all cre­ative expression in God's electric wave universe of two conditioned lights in seeming motion which record God's One Whole Idea of Creation into countless seemingly separate parts of that Whole Idea.

WITHIN--THAT TINY VOICE

The great unanswered question of man has a simple answer. The Silent Voice within every Man ceaselessly whispering it to his awakening consciousness. Every desire written upon the hart of man is carried to the Source, and its answer WILL come. But few there are who ask comprehensively and fewer still who hear.

Many are the ages of preparation for worthiness to hear it, for Man's con­sciousness is insulated from his Source by the sensations of his electrically con­ditioned body which he wrongly thinks of as being his mind and his personal Self. What he calls his objective human mind is but the seat of electric sensa­tions of his body. What he mistakes for thinking is but an electric awareness of things sensed and recorded within the cells of his brain for repetitive usage through what is termed "memories". Memories have no more relation to knowledge of Universal Mind which is in Man than Motown records are related to the source of their recordings.

What Man thinks of as his living body is but an electrically motivated machine which simulates life through motion extended to it from its centering Self-Soul which alone lives and wills the body to move.

What he calls his subjective mind is his consciousness, his spiritual storehouse of all-knowledge, all power, and all presence. That consciousness is his Self, his ETERNAL Self through which his omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence is expressed as he slowly becomes aware of their presence within him.

The electrically oscillating nerve-wires which operate his bodily mechanism act almost entirely through automatic reflexes and instinctive control, and to a very little extent through mental decisions. Each cell and organ of his body has an electrical awareness of its purpose and each fulfills that purpose without any mental action whatsoever upon the part of the Intelligence which occupies that body. The heartbeat, for example, is purely automatic. The white corpuscles of the blood rush to repair an injury to the body as automatically as a bell rings when a button is pushed.

In this body and its electric recording brain, man thinks that he thinks and lives,
    loves and dies. He thinks himself conscious while awake and unconscious when
    sleeping; unaware that in all Nature there is no such condition as unconsciousness when sensation ceases in sleep. Man does not say that his tooth is unconscious when it is put to sleep by short-circuiting the electric current in the nerve-wire which gives sensed electrical awareness to his tooth. He knows that his tooth cannot be unconscious, but he does not know that his body cannot be unconscious. Nor does he yet know that consciousness never sleeps, never changes, for consciousness in Man is his immortality. It is the Light which he is unknowingly seeking but assumes that the sensation of his brain is his think­ing.

Man is still new. He is barely out of the dark of his jungle of realization. For the million or more years of his unfolding, as you recognize it, he has relied upon sensation for his actions and the evidence of his senses for his knowing. He has been aware of the Spirit in him only a very few thousands of years in YOUR counting. But, are you, as a species, the first? The only? Ah, sweet mystery of life! Perhaps you are NOT the first nor the only. If that be so, then is it not wondrous that there are those who have gone afore thee? Is it not won­drous that there are, and will others, to show you the path? Ah, and so it is. In this beginning of Main's new awareness he is confused, knowing not which is Mind in him, which is consciousness in him and which is but sensa­tion.

He has not yet learned that bodies are but Self-created mechanisms (yes, that is exactly what I said), which manifest their centering Self, and that Self manifests God as One with it. Likewise, he has not yet learned that bodies neither live nor die, but repeat themselves continuously and forever as all idea of Mind likewise repeats itself.

The wheel, for example, is a mechanism consisting of a hub, spokes and a rim. A little part of the wheel touches the ground, feels it, then leaves it, to disap­pear from reach of the sensations which connect rim, spokes and ground. But then it reappears.

When that happens to man you say, "He was born, lived and died" When it happens to the apple, the flame, or the tree, you say, "The apple was eaten, the flame has gone out and the tree has decayed." You say that because only a small part of the cycle of any idea comes within the range of your senses. The larger part of the cycle is beyond your range of perception, just as the larger part of the wheel is beyond the sensed perception of the ground.

You do not yet know that the invisible part of the cycles of all idea is as continuous as the wheel is continuous. The cycle of the apple is light reaching from the sun and earth to that positive half of the apple cycle which your hold in your hand. The negative half of the cycle is light returning to sun and earth for repetition as another manifestation of the eternal idea of the apple. The same is true of the flame, the tree or any other part of the One Whole Idea of Creation.

The flame "goes out" to your sensing. But it still IS. Likewise the tree, the forest, mountain, planet and nebula of the far heavens appear, disappear and as surely reappear. Likewise, Man appears to disappear and reappear again and again in countless cycles to express eternal life of the Spirit in eternal repetitions of that part of the Man cycle which the body of Man can sense. Man never dies. He is as continuous as eternity is continuous. The Christos rightly said that Man shall not see death, for there is no death to see or to know.

Likewise, the body of man does not live, and having never lived it cannot die. THE SPIRIT ALONE LIVES. The body but manifests the Spirit. That which you think of as life in the Spirit of man manifests itself by willing the body to act. Actions thus made by the body under the command of its centering Soul have no motivative power or intelligence in themselves; they are but machines motivated by an omniscient and omnipotent intelligence extended to them. These things you do not yet know, for Man is in his infancy. He is but begin­ning to KNOW the Light.

TRANSFORMED

Man is forever seeking the Light to guide him on that long tortuous road which leads from his body's jungle to the mountain top of his awakening soul. Man is forever finding that Light, and is being forever transformed as he finds it. And as he finds it he gradually finds the Self of him which IS the light. And as he becomes more and more transformed by that God-Light of the awakening Self within him, he leaves the jungle farther below him in the dark.

There are those who seek the Light who are discouraged because they seemingly cannot find it, wholly unaware that they have forever been finding it. Un­knowing ones expect to find it all at once in some blinding flash of all-power, all-knowledge and all-presence. It does not come that way until one is nearing his mountain top. Man cannot bear much of the Light at a time while his body is still so new and too near its jungle. All who are well out of the jungle have already found enough of the Light to illume their way out of its dark depths.

He who is far out of the jungle and still seeks the Light in the High-heavens is forever finding it, and is forever being transformed as he finds it. One cannot for one moment remove his seeking eyes from his High-heaven, for ever so slight a glimpse below into the dark brings him Back to the fears of the dark, which tempt him to plunge back into them.

Look ye, therefore, forever upward into the High-heavens of inspiration, where glory awaits the fearless, all-knowing seekers of beauty in the purity of the universal Light. To him whose eyes are in the High-havens—The Light will forever come, and he will be forever transformed as he finds it.

The dark road from his jungle to his mountain top of glory becomes ever more illumined during the ascent from body to Spirit. It is a hard, but glorious road to climb. All must make the climb. The ascent of Man from the dark to the Light is the forever repetitive play of Man on the planets of suns.

When all mankind has found the Light, the play will be finished. Likewise will your planet be finished as an abode for man. Therefore it behooves you to look again at your "clues". .It is quite probable that Man will not ALL see Truth and therefore it follows that either this planet of yours will need reclamation or replacement or, Man will need relocation. What we are faced with in this puzzle is which it will be. It appears that ALL of MAN has most certainly NOT found the Light but there is strong indication that this scenario could well end in anni­hilation of the planet in some manner. However, it follows in "reason" that it probably will Not be that way--BECAUSE ALL MEN HAVE NOT FOUND LIGHT.

Other planets are in the cycle of reclamation wherein, with some adjustments, they could be re-utilized to house life. Venus, for instance, which is now to­tally uninhabitable, is quite near being ready if God so chooses. It is gradually being rolled into place to possibly become a stage for the next repetition of the ascent of Man in this particular solar system. As your planet is finished as an abode for many it will be rolled off into its ever expanding orbit while other forms take up the orderly transition. (Candace: This is EXACTLY why we have “star ship Venus” showing a hologram out there now. The “real Venus” is not in the same place.)

You actors of the play must, therefore, be content with the lines of the play as revealed to each of you in Light. You must also be very joyous at your continuous transformation, as each one of you learns your part, line by line, the better to fill it worthily.

Ah, and now comes the worst confrontation of all--what are your lines and what exactly is YOUR part? Well, stop asking Me what is YOUR part? I can only fill MINE--whichever role I may be playing at a given sequence. You ones keep asking Me through Dharma, etc., "...what is my role?". Do you see, it is not My business nor certainly is it Dharma's business! It is between you and the Source and He speaks to YOU though YOUR voice within. (Candace: Your Father Fragment/ Thought Adjuster.)

All parts of the play are experiences which become the action of the play. All Man's experiences are part of his unfolding. Each experience is a part of his journey from the dark to the Light. All experiences are steps in that journey to his mountain top of glory. All experiences, therefore, are good experiences.

THERE IS NAUGHT BUT GOOD. EVIL IS PERCEPTION OF NEGATIVE EXPRESSION--BUT EVIL—EXISTS IN PORTENT AND INTENT--AL­THOUGH IT HAS NO BASIS IN FACT.

THERE IS NAUGHT BUT LIFE. THERE IS NO DEATH!

I AM

I have expressed these words of God prior to now and I shall express them again and again until Man has understanding through knowing.

I am the One Whole, the ALL. Glorify Me, the One Whom I AM, for I am ALL, and no other IS. I, the sexless One, am Unity. What I am you are, for you are Me; you are the Whole--with Me. So, glorify your Self for in so do­ing you are glorifying Me. But debase Self; you debase Me in your own per­ception--for you cannot debase Me; only Self. Because we are One, however, you drag Me into the places of your hidden pretenses.

I, the One Whole, am KNOWING Mind. I exist to think. All thinking is Light of My KNOWING but My thinking IS NOT ME. I AM CREATOR, CREAT­ING WITH MY THINKING.

Out of My Light of KNOWING are My two lights of thinking birthed as sexed pairs of opposites for repetition as sexed pairs of opposites--this is WHY wholeness cannot be brought forth from two "likes"--there must be the pairing of the opposites.

To think is to create. I create with Light. Nothing is which is not Light. I think IDEA. Light registereth MY IDEA in the two sexed lights of My think­ing, and form is born in the image of My thinking.

Form has no existence, nor have My imaginings. These exist not, for they are not Me, they are only of Me. I alone exist; I, the All--I AM!

I create my imaged body with the in-breathing of My pulsing universe of Me. My universe is My image; but MY image is NOT Me but only OF Me. All things are My image, but they are NOT ME, even though I am in them and they in Me--they are OF me. So be it. (Candace: herein is a simple explanation of the Eternal Son, which is also manifest in the Creator Son. Our local universe of Nebadon, is Christ Michael’s/Aton’s image of himself, in a sense his only Begotten Son.)

SO LET THERE BE LIGHT

You would nag and nag and request I give you great "secrets" and I have done so. I wrote at great length in the early writings with Dharma about the Elec­tric/Magnetic Universe. We wrote of Tesla, Newton, Russell and others. We gave you exacting pictures and formulae but in the ending you want them for the wrong reasons of Self--out of sequence of properness. You must ask of Self--"...why would God give unto ME these great solvings of the very mysteries of Life?" When you understand that you have answered that one inquiry in properness for the cycle of Truth and not sensing Ego--ye shall undoubtedly have the response you await. You are getting the response continually--it is simply not the one you THINK you desire. BUT IT IS THE RESPONSE YOU DESIRE--FOR IF INTENT IS WRONG, YOUR VERY GOD-NESS WILL PREVENT YOUR RECEIVING THE KEY TO THE SOLUTION.

Let us speak of something to which all of you can relate in one way or another--addiction. I care not what kind of addiction, be it alcohol, drugs, food, etc. You become addicted to avoid confronting that which is to be confronted. No matter how long you remain in the addiction and refuse to confront the issue in point--you will not solve a thing but rather worsen the original lack of under­standing. All addictions are escapes or punishment of self. If you refuse to accept the burden of another's addiction or addictive behavior then the other can begin to grow for there is no real point in the addiction. In other words, a child having a tantrum will cease to tantrum if there is no one present to accept the bombardment. You see, destruction of Self is not the point at the foundation of the matter--it is to injure another in order to injure Self. If it is truly Self that Self wishes to murder--Self will murder (suicide) Self. Addictions bring gross pain to another or many others in addition to Self and hence the reason to con­tinue in the addiction. YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM SELF—YOU CAN ONLY LIE TO SELF. YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM SELF--FOR YOU SIMPLY TAKE SELF ALONG.

YOU ARE TRAPPED, BROTHERS, AND TO GET FREEDOM--YOU WILL
    COME INTO KNOWING OF THE LIGHT--SIMPLE AND SUCCINCT AS I CAN PUT IT! FURTHER, YOU WILL REMAIN ON THE WHEEL UNTIL SUCH TIME AS YOU DO SO. I CARE NOT HOW LONG THAT TAKES OR WHAT ROLES YOU WISH TO PLAY WHILE ON THE JOURNEY--I HAVE ETERNITY FOR I AM INFINITE AND ETERNAL AND YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN ME OR WE WILL PRACTICE A BIT LONGER IN THE REHEARSALS.

Do I think I am big enough to pull this off? INDEED I DO! I NOT ONLY "THINK IT"--I MOST CERTAINLY KNOW IT! Who might YOU be?

What can and will I say to make you hear? ANYTHING I CHOOSE IN ANY MANNER I CHOOSE. You may refuse to see or hear--for now, BUT YOU WILL HEAR BEFORE WE FINISH THE PLAY. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MEMORIES AND IT IS NOW THE TIME OF REMEMBERING. I CARE NOT WHAT SOME MORTAL MAN IS FEEDING YOU FROM HIS PUL­PITS OR HIS EDICTS VOTED-UPON. YOU WILL KNOW TRUTH OR YOU WILL LIVE IN SEPARATION--NO MORE AND NO LESS. WHEN is the only point in question, actually, and THAT, TOO, is only in YOUR per­ception of the illusion.

I perceive we need a break and allow the chewing for one of these moments, dear ones, comes the time of the swallowing. It can be sweet or bitter--it mat­ters not to me which you choose. Salu.
    The lamp is offered full of oil, polished and lighted. Who will accept of it? We shall see.

Thank you, Dharma. Good morning.

Candace: Regards this final discussion about addictions, go over your additions, and how they not only harm self, they harm others and thus the whole planet. INCLUDE MEAT eating in the list. Drug users, think of the games and politics and lives spent in misery producing your drugs. Check out the cigarrette industries, and consider how your smoke harms anybody close by, even if "temporary". Think about the work you have to do to buy those cigarettes and booze etc, and what this costs your family and yourself. Coulnd't the money go to something better?

Even with coffee there is LOTS of horror in that industry, which I was again reminded of in something on TV I watched yesterday. There are people growing OUR coffee (Yes I drink a bit, but am about off the stuff), to get MONEY for food, instead of growing their food! And they live poorly for doing that. There is a great deal of corruption in the coffee industry, and coffee is second only to OIL, on the stock markets. Thus it's called Black Gold also.

주제글 정보