2/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#031, PLEIADES CONNECTION - God Said Let There Be Light, and the Creation Became

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 1991 8:09 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 279
    WEDNESDAY. MAY 22, 1991

Hatonn present and in service, salu. We have exhausted participants this morning for this day follows one of grueling harassment by insult, degradation, denouncement and debilitating witness to the non-justice system in action. Delightful and beloved brothers were subjected to hours of interrogation simply because they were present and witnessed Dharma and Oberli at the place in City Hall where their property was to be auctioned--I can only give them honor for these are the reasons citizens refuse to become “involved”. Two beautiful people were badgered and insulted as to the capability of memory, truth and all manner of insults simply because they said that they had seen these two at City Hall in Bakersfield on the day and at the time that a sale was “supposed” to have taken place--for nine hours! And, they will still have to testify in open court several times yet.

As these things continue to occur and the harassment gets all but devastating, I,too, wish to withdraw and say enough is enough--we shall do no more. But, chelas, if not us--WHO? Who will stand forth in demand for Constitutional truth and justice if not us? But I must ask kindness, patience and indulgence from you blessed readers who continue to inquire and ask instant reply. We simply cannot haul the load all at once. Each inquiry is precious and none is more important unto us than is another--but, I must ask that you not threaten us with more emotional drainage.

What do I mean? Well, I have several letters from ones who threaten me with withdrawal of their attention if I continue to write “this” or “that”--i.e., regarding the mark of the beast is a good example. It is supposed that I will lose readers because I have said you are already marked, while at the same time trying to keep you out of the clutches of the Beast in ways of earth demands. You perceive that there cannot be “both--I tell you that there is already both. If you buy gasoline for your car with its taxes on petroleum base, or have a social security card, or purchase food with a bar code or talk on a telephone, or use a credit card for whatever reason, if you pay taxes (even sales taxes), if you are ill and go to a physician or go into a court of law, or receive assistance of any type or, or, or--YOU ARE MARKED BY THE BEAST. The point is that you must remain unmarked upon your soul--for unless you are physically separated from the world in total--you are physically marked and do not even realize it. If ones choose to leave my ‘fan club” as some have worded it, --so be it and blessings unto them for their faith in GOD was indeed small and I have nothing to say about it. Ours is to bring forth Truth--yours is to choose that which you will receive. We are efforting at full bore at the present time, to keep the Beast from swallowing you--for you are already marked as expendable, eatable, distasteful troublemakers and/or simply slave material and/or ALREADY IN SERVICE. Worse, some of the most efficient and effective workers for the Beast--ARE the ones who flow through the “churches” of all denominations for you follow the false teachings and false teachers, whether in ignorance or intent. If my ‘fans” leave me, so be it. I can only ask that you carefully read and reread and THINK for the answers will flow within.
    THE ENEMY DEPENDS UPON YOUR NOT
    UNDERSTANDING AND STEPPING FORWARD AND YOU BECOME EXAMPLE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF GOD’S SERVICE. THERE WAS A TIME OF AND FOR, MARTYRS--NO MORE; GOD MUST HAVE LIVE WORKERS WHO HAVE REASONING CAPABILITY TO COUNTER ON THE VERY TERMS THAT THE EVIL BEAST LAYS FORTH--FOR I REPEAT: THE MARK IS ALREADY THERE IF YOU ARE, IN FACT, BREATHING! THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR SOUL IS MARKED--KNOW THAT THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE--THE MAGNIFICENT DIFFERENCE. WE SHALL TAKE UP THIS SUBJECT AGAIN BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE DELVE INTO SOME OTHER PROMISED MATTERS. PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND, PLEASE, ALLOW PATIENCE WHILE GOD UNFOLDS THE MAGNIFICENT MYSTERIES.

GUN CONTROL

Another point--PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE--THINK! I get a swarm of denials back about “guns”. I am told Guns are not of God--why think ye that? Everything (EVERYTHING) IS OF GOD! It is that Evil intent takes the wondrous things of God and uses them for destruction and evil purpose.

The facts are, however, that GUNS are NOT THE ISSUE IN POINT! LOSING YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IS THE ISSUE; THE FULL AND TOTAL ISSUE; GUNS ARE THE “EXCUSE”.

I promised you a dissertation on “Drug Running” for Uncle Sam. It is important that you get this story and, further, I cannot tell it as well as the ones involved. Therefore, I ask herein that we simply copy the material as documented--without my opinions. It beats “007” and perhaps you ones can better relate to Earth telling than to my input on such matters. I know that when Col. Gritz tells his story it is much more impressive than when I speak of “his” story. So please, Dharma, let us relax a bit for you are weary and this will flow more easily without the perceived responsibility of directed documentation -I shall simply dictate and we will concern over the spelling errors later. Thank you.

I RAN DRUGS FOR UNCLE SAM

San Diego’s Weekly READER, Volume 19, No. 13 April 5,1990.

SECRET MOVES OF THE CONTRA WAR: Story by Neal Matthews.
    The DC-3 airplane, heavily guarded by uniformed Panamanian soldiers, sat on the far side of the jungle clearing at Penonome, 60 miles southwest of Panama City. Its cargo doors were wide open and chocked tight against the fuselage. The right engine idled slow and rough; the left engine was shut down for the loading operation. Soldiers in two Jeeps outfitted with .50-caliber machine guns guarded the plane fore and aft. One gunner trained his weapon on the loading crew; the other .50-cal was pointed at the cockpit and the unarmed American flight crew.

The pilot, Wayne Howard, stuck his head and left arm out of the cockpit window and waved a small white flag. The soldier in the Jeep waved back and gave a thumbs-up. A line of cargo handlers hurriedly stacked white plastic sacks on pallets; others inside the plane slid the heavy pallets forward and secured them for the 680-mile flight to Costa Rica.

It was early March 1983, about 30 minutes to sunrise. Tosh Plumlee, the copilot, was about to begin his third cocaine flight in 12 days from Panama to the secret American airfield at Santa Elena, on the west coast of Costa Rica, just south of the Nicaraguan border. Tosh, a member of an all-civilian Black Crew (“black” meaning top secret) of American military-intelligence operatives, had made several trips into Santa Elena in the past four years. The base was a major transshipment point for weapons being funnelled by the U.S. to El Salvador and later to the anti-Sandinista Nicaraguan contra rebels. Tosh Plumlee (his real name) and Wayne Howard (a CIA-supplied identity) had worked together on these weapons runs, which originated in many parts of the U.S., including the Marine base at Twentynine Palms in the Southern California desert. They had even made secret flights into Nicaragua itself to drop weapons to contra guerilla units. But their last three hops between Panama and Santa Elena were drug runs, and Tosh was beginning to wonder why the Black Crew was suddenly in the dope business. After all, he reminded himself, he was flying under authority of U.S. military intelligence, which answered to the National Security Agency, which by extension, answered to the White House.

The flight this morning had been set in motion a few months earlier by the CIA station chief in Costa Rica and bore the Pentagon code name Royal Tiger. (“Royal” was the CIA designation for extremely sensitive espionage techniques or missions; fewer than 100 top-level military and intelligence chiefs had knowledge of these operations.) Royal Tiger was an airlift delivering military hardware to various Central American jungle airstrips, but this particular flight was different from the others.

Tosh and Wayne were in the process of stealing 1200 kilos of high-grade Colombian cocaine from the Ochoa branch of the Medellin cartel, which was operating through Panama with the aid of Panamanian strongman Manuel Noriega. The American plane had landed 30 minutes before the cartel’s drug-runing plane was due; ties between the cartel and the CIA’s local operatives were so close that this kind of precise information was commonly available to the Black Crews. This same intelligence indicated that the Panamanian soldiers would expect the plane’s pilot to signal his identity by waving a white flag in his left hand. And although everything looked fine to the soldiers now, in reality Tosh and the other crewmen were trying to trick one faction of the drug cartel into assuming another faction had ripped it off and perhaps cause internal dissension and feuding among the cocaine barons.

Tosh felt uneasy sitting in the cockpit of the old, modified DC-3, but not because of the machine guns, which were routine. Rather, it wasthe sickening knowledge that if something went wrong, the operation would be revealed as a drug run gone sour, flown by an American crew and sanctioned by the U.S. government, which had played both ends against the middle and lost.

From the right-hand co-pilot’s seat, Tosh watched the edge of the jungle clearing for any sign of a surprise attack from one of the rival drug cartels that operated from this remote strip. Suddenly, a flock of birds sprang up from the trees and winged quickly away from the dirt road that cut through the thick jungle undergrowth. A car, a black sedan, sped down the rough road, churning a rooster tail of orange dust. The birds circled and returned to their perches as the car raced up the clearing toward the runway and the parked DC-3. One of the Panamanian soldiers stood up to watch the oncoming car. Wayne too had noticed it. He dropped the white flag and shouted back to the American crewmen in the cargo hold, “Button this bird up, and let’s get the hell out of here. Fast!”

Tosh reached up and hit the start button and cranked the left engine. It belched twice, blowing thick blue smoke over the confused soldiers and their Jeeps. The cargo kickers, Dan and Perry, shoved the last pallet and two Colombian loaders out of the hold. A few bags of cocaine broke and spread their contents on the ground, the powder disappearing in the prop wash. The kickers secured the double-wide cargo doors, and the plane was rolling by the time the black sedan came to a sliding, broadside stop. Three men in civilian clothes jumped from the car and began firing bursts from their AK-47’ s. The rounds went wide and far left of the lumbering bird.

The plane was turning into the wind when the first of the tracer bullets from the .50-cals buzzed past the cockpit window. Wayne glanced at Tosh and grinned. He lined up the plane’s wheels in the ruts of the dirt strip, and Tosh flipped the tail-wheel lock into position. Together, they pushed forward on the throttles, and the engines began to scream. This is going to be close, Tosh thought.

“Go! Go!” yelled Perry, as he strapped himself into the radio operator’s seat. He slipped on the earphones and fine-tuned the radio to their assigned low-frequency bank. Their radio signal would notify ground stations that the plane was on its way out and there was trouble.

Wayne peered at the far end of the runway. Tosh was hypnotized by the sight of the wail of trees rushing toward them. The controls were still mush. Tosh guarded the throttles with his left hand and called out the air speed as the bird slowly crept past 60. Wayne eased back on the yoke. “It’s going to be tight”, he said calmly.

The nose was lifting when Tosh noticed one of the Jeeps pulling along his side of the plane. He saw the gunner yank back a lever on the .50-cal and watched, in slow-motion, the hot tracers inch their way toward the nose of the bird. He glanced toward the trees and was certain they weren’t going to make it.

The slugs sliced deep into the side of the airplane, and everything went crazy. Bullets, ripping metal, and electrical sparks popped and arced around the cabin. The radio rack exploded, and fire engulfed the panel. Perry grabbed a fire extinguisher and emptied it on the burning wires. Three large holes were torn in the fuselage behind Tosh, a bullet was embedded in the aluminum frame of Eddie’s seat. Tosh was amazed to look out and see the plane clear the trees by ten feet. He tapped on the fuel gages, but the needles didn’t move, a good sign that the bullets hadn’t pierced the fuel tanks. They flew in silence for a while, then trimmed up, set power, and headed for Costa Rica.

Three hours later, the Americans landed at Santa Elena and were met by two DEA agents. Wayne and Tosh were de-briefed while another crew unloaded the cocaine. Nearby, a U.S. Air Force cargo plane was emptied of its shipment of weapons, and the drug cache was put aboard that aircraft. The Air Force plane then took off for Homestead Air Force Base, south of Miami. Later, a ground crew would strip and cannibalize the shot-to-hell DC-3, a venerable bird that Black Crews had flown on hundreds of secret missions since the 1950’s. Its remains would be carried out to sea on a barge late at night and ditched. This operation was officially closed, and the four crewmen went their separate ways back home to the States.

Fifty-two-year-old Robert “Tosh” Plumlee, who has lived in the San Diego area off and on since 1976, has decided to come forward with details of his work as a pilot in Central America during the time the U.S. government was secretly arming the Nicaraguan contras. From 1979 to 1986, between his assignments-- ferrying cargo and people into the jungles of Honduras, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Panama, sometimes returning to the U.S. with shipments of cocaine and marijuana--Plumlee had a blue-collar job in San Diego. He worked as a plumber for the Erling Rohde Plumbing Company in La Jolla. Owner Mike Glancy made a deal with Plumlee when he hired him in 1985: “As long as you finish the job you’re on, you can come and go.” “He’d be gone for two weeks, a month at a time, then be back here for two, three months before he was gone again.”

‘Sometimes, all of a sudden he wouldn’t show up, and the next day I’d get a call from Costa Rica. It’s Bob, saying, ‘Hey, Mike, I gotta be down here for a few days...”

Plumlee sometimes talked about his other life with a couple of the guys around the plumbing office, “And I thought at first he was a bullshitter, until stuff came out in the papers just like he said,” remarks co-worker Norm Isbell.

When the existence of Santa Elena broke publicly in 1987, it was big news, since military aid to the contras had been illegal at the time the airfield was most heavily used. “Tosh had been talking about Santa Elena for years before that,” Isbell reports. But as the gun running mutated into drug running, ostensibly for the purpose of collecting “intelligence” on the drug cartels, Plumlee became increasingly disenchanted. “It really bothered his conscience”, Isbell recalls. “When he found out what was really going on, it started to get to him. That’s why he stopped.”

Today Plumlee is living in Cardiff and trying to put his past behind him; he’s starting a business that prepares pilots for FAA licensing examinations. But the official subterfuge he saw in Central America and the way it changed his perception of the U.S. government continues to dog his conscience. “I believed in this contra war at first”, he explains. “And before that, I believed in what we were doing in El Salvador. We wanted to get that fucker Castro out of Central America, and we had to do it covertly, and we didn’t need some congressman’s nose up our ass while we did it. But along about 1982, the gun running and the drug running blurred together, and the contra war eventually became a business. I ended up running drugs on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Period.”

Plumlee says he made drug deliveries all over the American Southwest. And like that Air Force cargo plane he saw leaving Santa Elena, he says he delivered cocaine on at least four occasions TO HOMESTEAD AIR FORCE BASE. (At least one other pilot, Michael Toliver, has testified in federal court that he flew drugs into Homestead as part of the contra resupply network. Toliver is now in prison in North Carolina on an unrelated marijuana-smuggling conviction.) Flying CIA-supplied airplanes, Plumlee was able to cross the border into the States unimpeded by U.S. Customs, which lifted inspection requirements for such government-sanctioned aircraft. He and his colleagues, many of whom had flown CIA-backed airlift operations in Southeast Asia (and some of whom, including Plumlee, had even worked together 30 years ago running guns to Cuba), believed that they were working on sting operations for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. “We’d deliver the drugs, and then we’d wait for the bust, and we waited and waited, but the busts never came,” Plumlee says. “Come to find out, the drugs were being sold to support the contras, and our government is crookeder than shit. Every facet, we’re a network of greed… Our job was to gather facts related to military affairs, at first. Then we were asked to start gathering information on drugs. Then these same agencies that asked us for the intelligence on drugs started sacrificing our men, busting us, calling us a bunch of mercenaries, rogue elephants. I figured, if they’d hang out certain guys to dry like JOHN HULL, EUGENE HASENFUS, or BARRY SEAL, what would they do to me?”

In the spring of 1983, Plumlee, who had a residence in Denver, approached then-Senator Gary Hart with information about government involvement in drug running in Central America. Plumlee also expressed his concerns that this information had been passed up through proper channels and nothing had been done about it. He met with Hart staffer Bill Holen, giving him a copy of a map of Central America marked with notes, aircraft ID’s, staging areas, weapons drops, and contra crossover points from Honduras into Nicaragua. At the time, most of this information was a secret being withheld from Congress. The map, on which Plumlee continued to make notations for four years, until he quit flying to Central America in 1987, was a form of security for him. He figured that since a copy of it was in Hart’s hands, the map would protect him if he were ever shot down in Central America and the government tried to discredit him and deny his activities. Several of the names Plumlee wrote on the map would be revealed years later to be principal players in the Iran-contra scandal (ROBERT OWEN, FELIX RODRIGUEZ, RICHARD SECORD) including some who figure prominently in the current trial of former National Security Adviser JOHN POINDEXTER. But at the time Plumlee jotted them down, these notes and names were his private picture of a dirty secret.

Hart, who had spent four years on the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee and is now a practicing lawyer in Denver, says he recalls that Plumlee’s information was passed on to the staff of the Senate Armed Services Committee, “and from there it went nowhere. But I think it should have been taken seriously.” Hart says he has no reason not to believe Plumlee’s stories, given the later revelations about the contra war. “Do I believe the CIA flew guns, legally or illegally, to the Nicaraguan contras? Of course I believe it. Do I think they flew drugs back? I think it’s probable.”

For this story, the samples of Plumlee’s map notations have been numbered and his spelling corrected. These numbered notes provide a personal view into the contra war, the interagency feuds, the drug dealing, and the official government lies. The dates and routes marked on the map appear to support recent contentions of at least one U.S. Senate subcommittee that the upsurge in the importation of cocaine and marijuana in the 1980’s paralleled operations in the U.S. funded contra war. Although this subject was scrupulously avoided during the Iran-contra hearings that made Oliver North a hero, the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on Narcotics and Terrorism has since confirmed the contra/drug connection and has also stated flatly that senior officials in the Reagan- Bush administration were aware of and may have even encouraged drug trafficking as a way to fund the contra war. “We’re spending billions for a drug war that could have been stopped in 1982,” Plumlee alleges, “and George Bush knew it.”

In 1985 and 1986, Plumlee estimates that 60 to 80 percent of his return flights from Central America were drug runs. He figures that he alone delivered some four tons of drugs to this country, flying CIA-funded aircraft on protected flights. And about 50 pilots flew in circumstances similar to his. Plumlee saw and heard about suitcases full of money that were flown south and delivered to the contra leaders. These were ignominious circumstances in which to end his 30 years of working for the government as a member of the Black Crews, the super-secret operatives attached to the White House as far back as the Eisenhower presidency. “I don’t want to be involved in any way with the government again,” Plumlee announces, “I am flat-ass done with this shit.”

[Hatonn: still think I just give you a bunch of BS to ruin your good days? Still think the Beast doesn’t just about have you bound and gagged? Keep on, brothers, and you are going to really find out what is pure misery and destruction. LISTEN to Cheney as he tells you that you MUST have military missile capability in ever increasing amounts--WHY, WHY, WHY??? Oh, little chelas, PLEASE open your eyes and ears--it is almost sundown and you have slept all day!]

MAP NOTES

[I ask that the map be reprinted even though it is in terrible shape for any kind of reproduction but you readers can utilize it along with a good map and it will make sense. Map Page 45]

1. Ck DEA, Mex. Plice--staging area at ranch.

This is the Delgado Ranch, a few miles south of San Felipe, Mexico, also called Saltwater Pines because of the trees that grow there. This ranch was owned by Mexican drug lord-Rafael-Caro Quintero, who allegedly masterminded the 1985 kidnapping and torture-murder of DEA agent Enrique Camarena. Plumlee says he made “four or five” stops at this drug “transshipment point” on his way back from delivering CIA-supplied weapons to the contras and once saw Quintero himself help unload a shipment of marijuana Tosh had brought up from Panama. Plumlee found it intriguing that “the ranch was always heavily protected by Mexican police.” Caro Quintero, now serving 40 years in a Mexican prison, was so rich that he once volunteered to pay off Mexico’s foreign debt-- $104 BILLION at the time--if he was given a free hand to operate in Mexico.

2. Airstrip on Pacific coast, just outside of Cabo San Lucas.

This is one of several airstrips on the drug route between Central America and the California desert and parts of Arizona. Between 1983 and 1986, Plumlec says , he made a dozen or so drug-ferrying trips up this corridor starting in Panama and making stops at Santa Elena, Costa Rica: Puerto Escondido in southern Mexico and up through the Baja and Mexicali. His delivery points were all over the Southwest Borrego Desert airstrips. A kick-out place near the Humbolt Mountain in Arizona, an airstrip near Buckskin Mountain, close to the Colorado River. And some abandoned mines beside Tunnel Peak, between Parker and Havasu City, Arizona. Plumlee says he delivered some 200 kilos of what he thought at first were undercover operations in association with the DEA. “We were documenting the loads and the routes and waiting for the big busts. But the big busts never seemed to add up to the amount of cocaine we were bringing in.”

Plumlee says that many of the men in the Black Crews he worked with felt extremely uneasy about the drug shipments, and occasionally there was talk of coming forward as a group to reveal publicly the extent of government-protected drug shipments. Their complaints to DEA and CIA contacts often elicited disclaimers that “you’ve got to keep the big picture in mind” and “you might blow a major sting operation.” The FBI, CIA and DEA seemed to be spying on each other’s undercover deals, Plumlee believed, and they were beginning to bust each other’s operatives.

Plumlee says he once landed in Scottsdale with a load of coke, as had been planned, but an FBI contact who was supposed to be there was nowhere to be found. Plumlee had 1240 pounds of cocaine in a DC-3, and when the contact didn’t show he began to think he had been set-up to be busted. While some of the plane’s cargo was unloaded and another pilot took off with the rest of the load, Plumlee tried to get in touch with the FBI contacts. “You ever try to contact FBI officials late at night on a weekend?” he asks. “The FBI thought I was some kind of nut.” His reservations about hauling drugs only intensified.

‘That trip had started normally enough, with a weapons run out of an airfield called ‘The Farm’ near McAllen, Texas, on the Mexican border.” But he had been instructed to return to the U.S. with drugs, “And here I am a dope runner, and this whole thing was turning into a drug operation. It seemed like we were fighting the wrong war all of a sudden. We should have been fighting the drug lords who we were in cahoots with.”

3. Apples, Oranges, Pears, Bananas, code 6 or 7; The Boss--Customer.

These are Black Crew code words used during the contra resupply efforts, the codes date back to the days when covert operations were being carried out in Cuba in the early 1960’s. Apples were small arms and ammunition. Oranges were artillery, C-4 explosives and primer cord. Pears were electronics. Bananas were personnel. “The bananas are delivered,” was a code used when, say, a government dignitary was deposited on the ground.

Code 6 was the name of the flyway through Central Mexico, across the U.S. border at Piedres Negras and on up to the Big Bend region of Texas. Code 7 stood for the air route up Baja through San Felipe and Mexicali then on to drop points in the Anza-Borrega Desert, Twentynine Palms, on the old Patton bombing range east of the Salton Sea.

4. Rafael Quintero, San Felipe, Mex., (phone number), Gacha, M. Colombo, Penonome, Panama, 1986.

[HATONN: IS ANYBODY EVEN NERVOUS YET? PERHAPS I SIMPLY DO NOT YET UNDERSTAND YOU-THE-PEOPLE!]

This map note contains a San Felipe phone number that Plumlee says was Quintero’s number at the Delgado Ranch. Gacha is the big-time drug lord from Colombia, Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha, a member of the Medellin cartel and purportedly a billionaire. [Now you all know about these ones!] This note refers to a drug deal Quintero and Gacha did together in 1986 that Plumlee says, “must have been related to the contras, since I was involved.” At the time, Plumlee knew the names only as the people he was to contact at the ranch. Gacha was gunned down by Colombian police in December (1989).

5. 12 degrees L, 84 degree Long., Blueflelds NGA, River Escualito.

Bluefields is a port on the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua, one of three harbors mined by the CIA in 1984. Plumlee says that before 1982, he worked mainly on the ground as a military-intelligence operative, verifying reconnaissance photographs taken by Nicaraguan, Panamanian, and Honduran natives. This was part of the American effort to document the buildup of Cuban troops, listening posts, and equipment in Nicaragua after the Sandinistas took over in 1979. “We were in there at Bluefields lots of times trying to shoot pictures of Cuban missile technicians,” Plumlee reports. Among the many rumors that the CIA was frantically trying to check out was the one about the impending construction of ballistic-missile silos on Nicaraguan soil.

This Cuban presence convinced Plumlee, in the early stages, that the contra war was just. He decided he’d do whatever was necessary to halt the buildup. In 1982, Plumlee and four Nicaraguan contras, along with two. CIA military operatives, made it to Bonanza, a gold mining camp in northeastern Nicaragua, to confirm the presence of Cuban advisers there and to map tihe location of radio navigation beacons the Cubans had installed.

Plumlee says his cover, should he have been caught in Nicaragua, was as an American tourist on vacation from his job working in Central America for a pipeline company, CGG American Service, a legitimate French company that had contracts to search there for oil and gas. Other people in that operation had cover as journalists.

Dharma, allow us a break, please. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand-by.

Candace: There is a map at the end of this chapter that did not copy into this word document. It is not very clear anyway.

PJ 31
    CHAPTER 5

REC #2 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 1991 5:17 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 279

CONTINUATION OF “I RAN DRUGS - -“

6. Luis Ochoa, Penonome, Panama, at villa next to river. Previous Vesco and Rojas prop. 6-9-83.

Plumlee says that Jorge Luis Ochoa, a Medellin cartel member, sometimes stayed at a villa betweenRio-Hato and Penonome when he was sending shipments out of Panama. Plumlee’s impression at the time he wrote this note was that the villa was actually owned by members of the regime of former President Anastasio Somoza, the Nicaraguan dictator ousted by the Sandinistas in 1979. Black Crew scuttlebutt had it that the villa had been owned previously by Nixon crony, Robert Vesco, the financier who had secretly contributed cash to underwrite the Watergate break-in.

This note is significant to Plumlee because it refers tangentially to Barry Seal, a veteran of the Black Crews who was assassinated in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 1986. The official U.S. government story on Seal is that he was a drug runner arrested by the DEA in 1983 and, in return for leniency, began working as an undercover flare. Plumlee says that actually Seal had been working for years under cover as a Black Crew operative in military intelligence, though he might have been profiting on drug running simultaneously, and that he was a victim of the interagency feuds in which the CIA, DEA, and FBI occasionally arrested each other’s water carriers. But one fact about Seal isn’t in dispute: He had gained the trust of the highest members of the Medellin cartel by 1984 and was considered the most important agent the DEA had. In the end, Seal may have been sacrificed to the Reagan-Bush administration’s implacable hatred of the Sandinistas.

In 1983 “Tosh’ Plumlee, Barry Seal, and another Black Crewman installed a camera behind the bulkhead of a cargo bay on the Fat Lady, a C-123 transport plane that Seal often flew on gun and drug running missions in Central America. The U.S. government wanted photographs of Jorge Luis Ochoa and other cartel members helping to load cocaine onto the plane. Seal and the DEA were working on a large scale undercover operation that was to culminate in the arrest of all the cartel leaders together in one location, and this photographic evidence would assist that effort.

Plumlee recalls that they ran the cameras shutter release cable into the cockpit so Seal didn’t have to be anywhere near the cargo bay in order to trip it--and the plan succeeded; the photos were taken. Plumlee says he saw the pictures on two different occasions.

Seal also provided damaging information about Manuel Noriega. After meeting with Ochoa and another cartel member in Panama, where they were hiding out after ordering the murder of a senior Colombian government official, Seal reported to the DEA that the Panamanian dictator was providing protection for the drug tycoons.

In 1984 when the CIA learned that Seal had been meeting with a cartel member, Pablo Escobar in Nicaragua, the agency hatched a plan to link the Cartel with the Sandinistas in a drug smuggling scheme. The agency hoped that if the American public could be convinced of Nicaraguan drug dealing, aid to the contras might be legalized.

The DEA protested that using Seal in this way would blow his cover and ruin any chance of busting the cartel. According to several recent books and newspaper articles, DEA officials were summoned to the White House in 1984 and pressured by Oliver North to release photos of Seal’s plane in Nicaragua being loaded by cartel members. The DEA refused. The published accounts say that soon after, North leaked a story to the Washington Times, implicating Nicaraguan leaders in drug smuggling.

DEA officials eventually told congressional investigators that the allegations of Nicaraguan drug dealing were untrue. But at the time, the White House was pressing hard for money for the contras. President Reagan went on national television in March, 1986 with blow-ups of Seals photographs, which Reagan claimed had been taken in Nicaragua during a drug-loading operation. The President pointed out one man in the pictures, Frederico Vaughan, calling him a close associate of one member of Nicaragua’s ruling junta. Shortly thereafter, Congress reversed itself and voted $100 million in military aid to the contras. [Hatonn: anybody “mad-as-hell” yet?]

Seal, who had been pulled out of the field by the DEA when the phony Washington Times story broke, eventually was compelled to testify about the cartel before a federal grand jury in Miami. Ochoa subsequently contracted for Seal’s murder. Barry Seal was machine-gunned to death on February 19, 1986, about a month before President Reagan’s television appearance. Two Colombians shot Seal in his car in front of a halfway house where he was doing time on a drug charge. The Colombians are now serving life sentences in Louisiana, and a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Ochoa and Pablo Escobar for letting the contract on Seal. [Hatonn: please note that it isn’t safe to trust the untrust-worthy for YOU who do are DEAD. This is why I always remind the surveillance crews who would take out my scribe that “ YOU DO NOT HAVE A TICKET TO SECURITY, MY FRIENDS, AND IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU ARE MURDERED--FIRST!”]

As for those photographs Reagan made so much of, they weren’t shot in Nicaragua, Plumlee claims, “They were shot in Panama’. Freddie Vaughan, itturned out, had close ties to the National Security Council and Oliver North.. (Ouch!) The drug running documented by the photographs was taking place with the assistance of an ally, Manuel Noriega, who only became a casualty to the drug war when his help in the contra war was no longer needed.

7. Bill Cooper, Lake Tahoe, Reno, Sept. 1, ‘86, call Four Aces Palmdale, Harry D.

Bill Cooper was a pilot friend of Plumlees who, along with Buzz Sawyer, died in the crash of a C-123 shot down over southern Nicaragua on October 5, 1986. The third American crewman, Eugene Hasenfus, parachuted safely into the jungle and proceeded to blow the cover off the Reagan Administration’s secret contra war.

The plane happened to be Barry Seals old Fat Lady, carrying a load of guns and ammunition to a band of contras working inside Nicaragua. As soon as news of the crash reached Washington, D.C., the government confirmed Plumlee’s worst fears about its willingness to sacrifice covert operatives. The White House, the State Department, the CIA, everyone who had a hand in the supply network stridently denied that Hasenfus or the dead crewmen had any connection at all to the government.

But among the papers found aboard the plane was a business card from Robert Owen, Oliver North’s liaison with the contras, and there were documents linking the plane to Southern Air Transport, the CIA’s airline of choice. Papers in the plane also contained addresses of safe houses in El Salvador, from which enterprising reporters discovered that telephone calls had been made to Richard Secord, the profiteering ex-Air Force general who was in charge of the secret arms-supply network. Hasenfus himself admitted that he had been working for the CIA, specifically for Felix Rodriguez. Hasenfus knew him by his nom de guerre, Max Gomez. Both of these names appear in various places on Plum- lee’s map.

Rodriguez, whose nickname was Snake, had helped chase down and assassinate Che’ Guevara in Bolivia in 1967. He was one of many expatriate Cubans attracted to the contra war because they thought it was a harbinger of their return to a liberated Cuba. Rodriguez was recruited to be the main contra supply coordinator in Central America by Donald Gregg, an ex-CIA official who was named as then-Vice President Bush’s National Security Adviser in 1982. Evidence surfaced during the various Iran-contra investigations that Rodriguez may have had almost daily contact with Bush’s office in 1986. [Hatonn: makes a little trip to Paris in 1980 look pale, does it not? But “Read My Lips” said he knew nothing about the contra affair, either, if I rightly recall.] But while the Hasenfus affair brought about the undoing of Secord and North and led directly to the revelation of secret shipments of arms to Iran aboard Southern Air Transport’s airplanes, George Bush skated by clean.

Plumlee and Cooper go way back. They’d flown together in the 1950’s and 1960’s for the CIA-front airlines Air America and Inter-Mountain Aviation in the Golden Triangle area, where Thailand, Burma, and Laos converge. These flights were in support of Chiang Kai-shek’s Chinese Nationalist guerillas, whom the CIA was still backing long after they had been defeated on mainland China. Using American arms, the guerillas organized villagers to a massive production of opium, which provided the base for large-scale heroin production in Southeast Asia. Eventually the CIA airplanes were directly involved in drugrunning, according to eyewitnesses, investigative reporters, and even congressional investigators. The CIA-backed planes, with their civilian American crews, delivered arms to the guerillas and then flew opium back out to Thailand.

“Old Air America pilots who were flying in Central America started to get disgusted about all the drug running,” Plumlee remarks. “They’d say stuff like, ‘This is just like the Golden Triangle’. They talked about the black goo in the cargo bays of C-64’s.”

The map note refers to Lake Tahoe because that’s where Cooper’s family lived. Plumlee says Four Aces Aviation in Palmdale was the airfield where Cooper was to pick up his plane for this September 1986 flying job.

Black Crew operatives like Cooper and Plumlee were contacted in the States for covert work abroad in a couple of ways, according to Plumlee. Sometimes the crewmen were involved in ongoing projects, like arms shipments that went south at certain times every month, so there was no need to risk open communication between the deliverymen and their superiors. Other times, small aviation companies would place classified ads in aviation periodicals or daily newspapers, calling for pilots and mechanics. “We’d know that those ads were calls for a job,” Plumlee explains. ‘You’d call, tell ‘em who you were, and they’d check your name against a list they had of names, MOS’s (military occupational specialties), and mailing addresses. If you were on the list, they’d switch you to the guy to talk to for the job, and you were set up for an interview. But there was no direct discussion of it on the telephone.

8. C-19, U.S. OMC-235, Delta 3, Sqd 4.

“Charlie one-niner was the group name, Delta 3, Squad 4 was the special U.S. Army team I worked with when we were making weapons drops into Nicaragua,” Plumlee explains. “Bill Cooper was flying with that same group sometimes.” OMC-235 was the acronym for Operational Methods Clandestine, a super-secret corps of active-duty military operatives controlled by the White House, Plumlee continues. With these map notations, he was jotting down names of military groups to jog his memory during his talks with Senator Gary Hart’s office.

Hart was especially interested in the fact that U.S. active-duty military personnel had been operating undercover in Nicaragua in the early 1980’s. Plumlee says several special operations groups performed HALO (high altitude low opening) parachute drops into Nicaragua, exiting airplanes just outside Nicaraguan air space and free falling across the border before opening their chutes at very low altitudes. Plumlee himself flew some of the military operatives into Nicaragua to shoot photographs of radar installations and purported MiG fighter-plane bases. “It turned out later that the most reliable photography was done from satellites,” he reports.

9. Santa Elena (Somoza ranch), C-130, DC-6B, New airfield being built,
    10-4-83, Ochoa-Barry operation, staging area weapons (drugs).

Plumlee says that Santa Elena had been former Nicaraguan president Anastasio Somoza’s ranch in northwestern Costa Rica. He also says that it had been used as a transshipment point by drug runners for years before the contra war got underway in 1981. And this didn’t change after Oliver North, Richard Secord, and their cohorts ordered the improvement of Santa Elena’s landing strip to make the ranch the major staging area to supply weapons and equipment to the contras southern front.

Small airstrips like Santa Elena were sprinkled throughout Costa Rica and Honduras. When the contra war was in full swing these strips were needed to provide refueling stops and drop-off points for guns and other supplies destined for guerillas bivouacked nearby. “The drug people controlled the areas where the rebel army needed bases”, Plumlee explains. “The gun suppliers--first the CIA and later the private people who turned the war into a business--had to strike deals with the drug people in order to share these strips. You can’t stay sane and safe down there without being on good terms with the CAF--the Colombian Air Force. I’ve taxied right up with a load of guns, and on the other side of the field, they’re loading up drugs at the same time.

The map note refers to Barry Seal and Luis Ochoa, the Colombian drug magnate, running cocaine into Santa Elena. The C-130 and DC-6B notations refer to the reason the field was improved and the airstrip lengthened at the directions of Secord and North. “Barry Seal had flown in the Fat Lady with weapons one time and got her stuck,” Plumlee says. “That decided ‘em to lengthen the airstrip.”

Interestingly, during John Poindexter’s trial, in which he is charged with conspiracy to destroy documents, obstruct investigations, and lie to Congress, the prosecutor introduced a memo from Oliver North that seems to corroborate Plumlee’s story about the stuck airplane. North had written to Poindexter that “one of the planes of the contra resupply operations got mired down in the mud at an airport in Costa Rica.”

Another reason Santa Elena was upgraded was that the other major staging area for the contras’ southern front, the ranch owned by American citizen John Hull, 150 kilometers east-southeast of Santa Elena, wasn’t big enough for the scale of the operation. Also, even though Hull worked closely with the CIA in helping to arm the contras, the use of an American’s land in Costa Rica for an arms shipment point was politically unacceptable to the Costa Rican government.

10. PT Patrol, Santa Elena.

Three extremely fast “stealth” boats were used to patrol the waters off Santa Elena and protect the secret airfield, Plumlee says, and the boats had a connection to San Diego. Karl Phaler, a San Diegan, had helped El Salvador modify several Boston Whalers into fast patrol boats in 1980 and 1981. Plumlee says the Black Crewmen always called the Santa Elena patrol boats “Phaler boats”. In an interview, Phaler said he doesn’t know how the boats he helped build for El Salvador might have ended up off Costa Rica. “Maybe somebody else just used my design and the name stuck.”

Phaler later established a boat company called Freedom Marine in San Diego and sold three radar-deflecting Kevlar boats to the contras for $140,000, according to testimony by Robert Owen before the Iran-contra committee. Contra leader Adolfo Colero had visited the boat company in San Diego in 1984 and taken a ride on one of the boats. In a 1987 San Diego Union story about the boat purchase, Karl Phaler gushed that, “Oliver North said I was a great American. After a compliment like that, I would have done just about anything”. Phaler was told that the heavily armored boats, which were fitted with machine gun mounts, were to be used to transport food, military equipment, and medical supplies to the contras. But he never actually found out where the boats were delivered or how they were used.

11. “North by Northwest,” Toys for Eden.

Until May 1984, contra leader Eden Pastora was the major beneficiary of weapons shipments to Hull’s ranch and Santa Elena. Costa Rica actually has three areas called Santa Elena; Plumlee says Oliver North and his courier, Robert Owen, assigned the code name “Point West” to the Santa Elena staging area on the northwest coast of Costa Rica. So Plumlee’s notation refers to Oliver North, the location of Santa Elena, and the main reason for its existence.

On May 30 of 1984, at a jungle hideout, La Penca, just inside Nicaragua, a
    bomb exploded during a press conference called by Pastora. He was decrying
    the CIA’s pressure on him to merge with the main faction of contras in Honduras. One American and several Costa Rican journalists were killed, but Pastora survived. The bombing, which was never solved, became the basis of a lawsuit filed by the Christic Institute, a nonprofit public-interest law firm based in Washington, D.C. The suit claimed that the bombing was part of a criminal conspiracy that also included illegal covert arms smuggling, violations of banking and currency laws and political assassinations. Filed in federal court under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations statute, the suit name 29 defendants (including Hull, Secord, Owen, Pablo Escobar, and several CIA officials) who allegedly had a direct or indirect hand in the La Penca bombing and in various secret wars all over the world. The lawsuit was dismissed for lack of evidence in July, 1989, and is currently on appeal.

Before the bombing, Plumlee says that Pastora’s guerilla commanders often complained about the shoddy gear they were receiving. They also complained about the escalating prices they had to pay for equipment. Plumlee began to share their frustration. “The guns weren’t for sale when we were taking them to Guatemala and El Salvador a few years earlier”, he remarks. “But in Costa Rica in 1982, ‘83, and ‘84, suddenly the guns are being sold to Pastora. His commanders would say stuff like, ‘Well, you really fucked up my budget this month.’ And some of the stuff was crap--boots with holes in ‘em, old M-l ‘s instead of M-16’s, medical supplies that had their seals broken. It was a business and we were bringing drugs back to pay for it. We were trading better weapons to the drug cartels in return for use of their airstrips. I thought this was a shitty way to fight for democracy.”

Once the contra resupply effort was outlawed by Congress in 1984, Plumlee says, the airplanes themselves became rattletraps. Oliver North’s job was to circumvent the congressional ban on government aid to the contras, and that was accomplished by commissioning Richard Secord to bring in private arms dealers and aircraft suppliers to do the work for profit. Plumlee says these outfits didn’t take care of their airplanes nearly as well as the CIA did, and he ended up flying planes that sometimes had no airworthiness certificates on board. Many of the planes had defective instruments, which was a serious problem when he had to deliver equipment during the rainy season. “Directional gyros were broken, so you couldn’t tell if you were drifting off course; there were magnetic compasses with low fluid levels, so the compass would stick. Artificial horizons that were partially working, which is worse than not working at all. Hydraulic problems. See, this way, if a plane went down, it would be much easier to claim it was a shoddy free-lance operation not connected to the government.

12. Drug route from Panama to Pt. Escondido, Mex., Ochoa-Escobar operation, Army, Ft. Huachuca, Az., In place 3-2-83.

On this date, March 2, 1983, Tosh says he reported this popular drug-smuggling air route to the unit he answered to, based at Ft. Huachuca, Arizona. His military operations logistics officer was Army Col. James Steele, who was chief of the U.S. advisors in El Salvador. Plumlee had carried dope on that route from Santa Elena to Oaxaca to Puerto Escondido and on up into the United States several times. He says that he and his colleagues, working for military intelligence, using equipment supplied by the CIA had infiltrated those drug- smuggling routes, and they expected that these flyways would be shut down in one major sting operation. But it never happened. “That route remained open and operating for years after I had reported it to Ft. Huachuca”, he says, “nothing was being done with this information, and a lot of us were starting to get pissed off about flying drugs.”

13. CX over Bravo One
    14. CX over Bravo Two

These crossovers are two of many checkpoints at which Plumlee was instructed to contact ground stations on his flights up the coast. These crossovers were points where two different flyways intersected, and there was a communications station nearby. The Black Crews usually had a coded check-in, such as six clicks on the microphone button or a short series of dots and dashes or a terse whistle into the mike. Such coded communications were common. “Going into Hulls ranch, you always whistled”, recalls Plumlee. The check-ins were required because sometimes ground controllers sent back information that the mission was to be terminated for various reasons, and at these crossover points there were automatic, preset route changes and landing points for canceled operations.

According to Plumlee, Bravo One was the name of a weapons route into Guatemala on which Big Toad, a C-130 cargo plane, made regular air drops of heavy weapons. Bravo Two was the weapons route between various airfields in the Yucatan region of Mexico and the coast of Honduras. A lot of U.S. military hardware from El Salvador and Honduran military bases made its way to private contractors through Felix Rodriguez, according to Plumlee and several other sources. Plumlee says this hardware was shipped to the Yucatan as a way of “laundering” it before it was then taken back south and sold to the Contras.

15. Noriega?

Plumlee, an atrocious speller, wrote “Neirago?” on his map shortly after seeing a Panamanian dignitary at a landing strip near Rio Hato, on the Pacific coast of Panama, in 1983. “We had dropped off weapons there that were headed for El Salvador,” Plumlee remembers, “and drugs were being loaded for the return trip. This guy was with some other people, and we called him the ‘Strongman’. He was extremely friendly with all his people, all the way down to the corporals. I didn’t really know who he was, just the ‘Strongman’, and somebody mentioned his name. I tried to write it just from the way it sounded.”

LOOKING BACK

Looking back on it all, Plumlee sometimes finds it hard to believe he witnessed first-hand such a sordid part of American history. When he tells these stories, it is with an air of resignation tinged with insecurity, for he fully expects the listener to disbelieve him. So much of what he says is impossible to double- check; so many people in his circumstance have had their characters besmirched and their stories branded as lies by government agents. One thing he has going for him is that, unlike many pilots, he says he didn’t cut side deals with drug runners, so he didn’t make a lot of money. Why didn’t he? “Sheer stupidity on my part. Looking back on it, I sometimes wish I’d taken the money like a lot of these damn mercenaries.” He spits out the word mercenaries as if it were a lemon rind. “Sure I’m pissed off that I didn’t get in on any of it, but we were loyal to our crews. I wouldn’t have sold them out.”

Ty West, a producer with CBS News in New York who used Plumlee as a source in 1987, when the television program West 57th broke stories about the secret Santa Elena staging area, says, “You wish a Catholic priest would come in and have all these stories and say, ‘By the way, here are the photographs ‘, but it just doesn’t work that way.. .Tosh always had this big hang-up that nobody will believe him. That’s partly why we never put him on camera--he would never believe that we believed him.”

The details published here are just a fraction of what Plumlee knows about U.S. government actions in Central America. He can rattle off names of pilots and the secret, illicit missions they flew until the listener’s eyes glaze over. He can name dates and places and times where he tried to warn federal investigators about the drug running, after which he was either threatened with arrest or the information went nowhere. In fact, he’s seen the glazing eyes so many times, he’s become jaded. The public really doesn’t care much about what really happened down there, he observes, “They don’t expect any better from the government. The CIA, the FBI, the DEA, Congress, the White House--they all knew we were involved in running drugs to help the contras and they could have stopped it. Everything I did down there WAS SANCTIONED BY GEORGE BUSH HIMSELF but he claims he didn’t know, but he did and he would have had to go to great lengths to keep himself ignorant about it. But I am just a little ol’ plumber, so what could I know about all this?”

END OF THE DISSERTATION--NOT THE STORY!

Now you might ask, “Why are you doing this, Hatonn?” Why indeed? Because there is an “all points” contract out on these and others and publicity is the only safety-net these people have for protection of any measure what-so ever. Can any of you come out of your stupor long enough to realize what these men are telling you? If a Man will murder for $5 do you not think the government will effort to take out these truth-bringers? I put them under my protections to the full extent allowed and make every effort to bring them into mycircle of awareness--it is hard for them forthey are pretty hardened to God and Truth--for they have been lied to at such “high” levels of authority. Well, we just do that which we can and welcome them into the shielding of our capabilities for the unfoldment is going to get worse--or better, depending on which side you are on.

I don’t like to just give you a wad of free-speech and leave you so, please, if you have time, I will list a few suggested confirmation pieces:

Cockburn, Leslie, Out of Control. Atlantic Monthly Press, New York, 1987. Subtitled “The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection”. This book details the web of connections between government functionaries, greedy arms suppliers, and the contra rebels. Plumlee appears in the book as a source.

Kwitny, Jonathan, The Crimes of Patriots, A True Tale of Dope, Dirty Money, and the CIA. W.W. Horton Co., New York, 1987. The Nugan Hand Bank scandal in Austria as shown to be intricately entwined with many of the same people who controlled the Contra War. This book gives excellent background information on the worldwide operations of several American arms merchants.

Wass, Murray, Cocaine and the White House, L. W. WEEKLY, SEPT. 30 AND OCT. 7, 1988. An exhaustive account of high-level connections between drug dealers and U.S. government agencies working in Central America, this story draws the larger context within which Plumlee was one small but crucial player. But don’t act shocked that no one has ever even heard of the publication resource for these expose’s got squashed instantly.

Woodward, Bob, Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1987. A good source for background and confirmation of Plumlee’s stories regarding the types of information the Black Crew helped ferret out. The book also confirmed the time frames in which Plumlee says he performed certain undercover tasks.

I do ask that you pay attention as you read, however, always keeping in mind that these ran and are published by Establishment media--totally controlled! What could this mean? Well, first off, it means that someone in the Establishment media is a Zionist Elitist and they have a different plan for controlling and ruling your world! There are some irritated “top-dogs” over a lot of things recently, not the least of which is Baker in his efforts to deal “peace” talks between Israel and the Arabs only to be met with a new settlement of Israelis in occupied No-No territory every visit he makes. The top-”bananas’ are about to have that big showdown for power--and the fireworks and sparks are going to shower all over the world.

Oh, don’t lose sleep over the apparent rift for remember, dear ones, that is the illusion--they are working in lock-step toward that One World Government run by the Anti-God. It is just WHO will get to be big cheese.

After you ponder this information a while, I suggest you follow-up on Col. Gritz’ books, etc. Start, actually, with his newest one, REFLECTIONS, and then go to his first one, A NATION BETRAYED.

You are about to lose your world to these traitors and treasonist criminals--in fact, they inhabit your highest offices. God give you insight and knowledge that ye can rise to the task of reclaiming your nation under God and your Constitution before the clock runs out.

Thank you for a long day, Dharma--but our brothers must know the facts and I know no other way to get it to them for it pushes Truth a bit farther and each new ear that hears and eye that sees will make great strides in unity within brotherhood.

Good-day. I ask that you leave this room immediately for you have had too much load on the system this day. Peace, and I thank you for a job well done. I salute all of you who so diligently place your necks out there on the block, have raised your hand to the square and now, effort to clear the path in Truth for your fellow-man.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF/IGFC

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: God Said Let There Be Light

예정

CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAY 23, 1991 8:53 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 280

THURSDAY. MAY 23. 1991

Hatonn present. As we sit to pen this day, my being is filled with love and compassion for you, my people/brothers. This does not denote “ownership” but rather, “one with”. Ah, your languages are filled with contradictions almost to the point of extinction of original meanings. Even names bear meaning and rarely is a “name” chosen which is unguided from higher knowledge. I will use as example, herein, one who continues to send assurance and support to us in love and understanding and above all, patience, as the play unfolds. Her name is Janell, his George (a good name if I ever heard one). Even if he were blinded to purpose and understanding, it is still a most wondrous name. Those who effort to figure out what in the world kind of name is Gyeorgos only find it to be George by any spelling. What means this term applied to a person? Worker of Earth or pertaining to work on Earth or within/upon earth. So, if you take my name, for instance, you will find identification beyond the obvious ‘label”. Gyeorgos (George) meaning work focused on Earth. Ceres (nurturing, birthing, growing, planting--feminine aspect of God), Hatonn (Directly pronounced with a silent “H” denoting the masculine aspect of God and the “all in one-ness”--Aton). Will this hold true in every language? Yes, for there will be derivations of the labels in EVERY language even though they sound, in verbal tones, nothing alike.

So, George is, by George, a good name and I often have to nudge ones with that label to cause them to question their directions for it is a method of labeling through which we can make connections with our own team-mates.

Now, allow us to look at “Janell” (now please, dear ones, don’t all of you send me your labels for investigation--I am only speaking example here and I cannot ask Dharma to spend time at label identification). Janell is a feminine construction of both “John” and “Jacob”, meaning, in order, God is good, goodness, bearer of Truth of goodness and Beloved of God in goodness and successor. Therefore, you have one who is sent, or comes forth, in God goodness and is a successor to truthbringers who have passed the way and/or returned to advance in learning and goodness--even if the journey is only lessoned by seemingly narrow boundaries of limited circumstance. Now, the portion “nell” is representative of a light or torch. Therefore, by all identification unto me, I know that the label was chosen for this one, regardless of present, past or future experience, to allow us to find contact with a successor light or torchbearer of the goodness of God.

Can labels be intentionally for disinformation to contactees? Yes indeed--but it only takes the blink of an eye to know Truth from Lie. Do not be further misled into thinkingthat visible physical circumstance means very much--for to God, who will ultimately recall all fragments--the knowledge is seen on the inner screen through the projector within soul, never requiring even the eye blinking “time”. As we serve and look for our contacts--we have to scan and locate. Sometimes ones have greatly strayed from the service of God and moved without the flock of God-ness. It ultimately matters not, for the journey will continue elsewhere or “again” if the direction is not found in a given cycle.

So, Janell has sent me a little clipping of a “Phoenix” which I will share for it expresses “meaning”. “The legendary Phoenix represents the sun which dies each night and rises again each morning. Like fabulous bird which emerged from the ashes to become larger, stronger and more potent than ever, you can emergefrom the dark and start life anew.” Our symbol further denotes the endless immortality of soul growth and the endless cycles from and again into the oneness with Creator/Creation. To deceive you, the God adversary, satanic opposition to goodness, has pronounced the symbol to be “Pagan” (whatever that means) and usually gives it a serpent tongue and evil connotation so that you would be pushed from desire to join with that which comes from “space” with ability to traverse space and comes at the changing of cycles of Man on terra planets. The purpose of physical life is the growth of the soul within the physical Man, through myriads of experiences. But you see, life is endless--only changed and all things have life in some manner or another--for GOD IS LIFE. Evil is an experience of PHYSICAL OR “ADVERSARY” EXPERIENCE--RELATED ONLY TO PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION. This can carry through many levels or dimensions until the body physical is cast off as a necessary growing vehicle--i.e., when the child learns to ride the bicycle--he no longer needs the training wheels. As you grow into oneness with Creator you further have opportunity to re-experience or “serve” in capacities of guides or teachers at many levels/dimensions. But, when the dimension of service is a wholly physical manifestation--the agreement is to forfeit memory of the perfection so that the experience is valid and relative to that which you are experiencing.

For instance, Man must relate to that which he IS and in the physical experience he desires to relate to the physical for that is all his consciousness can confront on that plane. This is why Man is given to worship things and/or other Men for they forget their relationships with all Creation. This is why we use the fingers of a very Earthbound person (Man--generic of species) with only denotation of “dharma” for that simply means the expression of right behavior; conformity to the Law of God/Creation; Virtue, Truth and Righteousness. You see, in my scribe I would need the experiences attained in the greatest of the learning cycles--a relationship with Aton of ancient history upon your place wherein you could begin relating to historical data--ancient Egypt. But I would also recognize the lineage passing through the training of ancient Greece--thus Doris, or “Dorina woman” meaning from the ancient lineage of tribal Dorians and one who had served as teacher of balanced life experience and one who came from the line of Nereus who attended “one with the sea”, for the teaching would come again from the Sea as from the elder continents of Earth with expectations of the rising again from the Sea--a oneness with that one you might have referred to as Poseidon. I was also instructed that she would bear the name of Eloise which indicates a connection with bearer of Light and frankly associated with the creation of the perfection of Lucifer (which “name” means Light-bearer). (We shall notdiscuss the corruption herein.) Further, she would bear the symbol in her name of Elijah which prophet always is sent in precedence to God’s appearance and the bringer of Truth from and with God. She would also be in total connection with the Dove and the Eagle, being birthed in the sign of the scorpion as the Eagle of Gold and yet the Dove of peace--as in the name of Jon--surname of Jones. Did I know whom I sought? Indeed--but she did not! Therein is the mystery.

Do NOT get hung-up on such as the above for it is only a clue, nothing more and if you attend what “might be’, you miss entirely--that which IS. Always according to service, the clues are unfolded for your confirmation--not for your games-playing.

There will be no groups built around this entity by any name. There will be no groupies or cults built around one Hatonn--we want no groupies nor cults--we are bringing the unfolding of Truth and Lighted insight--along with other brothers of the species, Focus? There must be focus which is unfolded in Truth of various bringers of the Truth--but the bringer of the Truth is not important--IT IS THE TRUTH WHICH HOLDS IMPORTANCE, AND TRUTH WILL STAND ON ITS OWNMERIT THROUGHOUT INFINITY. If a speaker deviates and “gives permission” to act in a given manner--against the laws of God and Creation--he has deviated in Truth. This does not mean that ALL he brings is lie for the deceiver will never give forth ALL LIES-- he mesmerizes you in the Truth and when you’re entranced, he will sell you the LIE. Purchase price? Portions of your soul--you will serve longer in the dark cycles of the compression of the physical limitations.

TRUTH IN ADVERTISING

You ones continually ask me of validity of one or another ‘channel’, “group” or “teacher”. I refuse to respond unless it is urgent to the moment--for I ask that you studyall and experience the teachings and in Truth of perception--you will discern most quickly which brings Truth and which one fudges to make you like him/her better. It is YOUR opinion of other speakers which is important-- NOT HATONN’S. You must grow into understanding of “life experience” both in the “lighted dimension of what you call etheric soul and within the dimension of consciousness (human-physical). Consciousness is the recognition of that which the being is experiencing at the moment--therefore, CONSCIOUSNESS is God but of the physical recognition. How can I describe this so you might better see? Let us try the terms “sensation” and “consciousness’ for a starter and see if we are ready for higher understanding in this veil of elusive illusion.

SENSATION AND CONSCIOUSNESS

I have just said that God is consciousness. Well, consciousness, is “static”.

Consciousness is the knowing of mind. Knowing therefore, is “static”.

Consciousness is the spiritual awareness “Being”, of all-knowing, all-power and all-presence.

THINKING, however, IS ELECTRIC.

God’s thinking is expressed by two-way moving wave extensions from consciousness, like a lever swinging upon a fixed fulcrum, or like waves extending from the calm sea. Thought expression is dynamic. Thinking belongs to the electrically sensed and conditioned vibrating universe of motion. Thinking is the motionless principle in light which creates the illusion of motion.

The “Self” of Man belongs to the static, invisible, conscious, unconditioned universe of KNOWING. We express knowing in the dynamic, visible, electrically conditioned universe of sensation.

Sensation is the electrical awareness of motion simulating the spiritual QUALITIES of the One Idea by creating imaged QUANTITIES of separate forms which seem to have substance.

Consciousness is REAL. Sensation simulates reality--through motion of interchanging lights, but the mirage of a city is not the city it reflects.

Confusion and misunderstanding as to whether you are thinking consciously from knowledge or sensing electrically from memory records stored in your brains have led you to the necessity of distinguishing between the two by the common usage of such terms as “the human mind” and “mortal mind”. You know full well, while using them, that there is but the ONE MIND OF THE ONE LIVING GOD OF LOVE.

The universal Mind centers every particle and mass in the universe; animal, vegetable or mineral, electron, atom or sun.

Man is the only unit in creation who has conscious awareness of the Spirit within him and electrical awareness of duality conditioned light acting upon his senses. All other units of Creation have electrical awareness only.

Man alone can be freed from body to think with God, to talk with God and be inspired by His centering Light. All other units of Creation are limited in their actions to automatic reflexes from sensed memories built up through ages of sensing and recording such sensing as instinct.

Likewise, the same confusion leads you to the adoption of such terms as ‘subconscious mind”, and ‘superconscious mind”. However, there is but ONE Mind functioning universally within all creating things, and that ONE Mind is not stratified nor divided into the more or Less. There are no differing conditions of the ONE Mind, nor are there different kinds of minds. I did not slip when I said “creating” vs. created in the above statement. You now have “developed” imitations of ‘creating’ beings functioning among you on Earth and the difference is great indeed, but that is for another subject, please.

IMAGINATION

God is the imaginer of HIS ONE IDEA. ALL imagining is God’s imagining. Al creating forms in this thought universe of God’s imagining are built in the image of His imagining, creating “in His image”.

All forms in this creating universe of imagined forms are but electric recordings of God’s imaginings. They have no existence. Records of idea are not the idea they record.

They have no substance. They are but black and white lights of sun-centered wave fields of space assembled in vibrating systems to simulate substance in an objective universe which is not, but seems to be.

Gods imagining never began and will never end. It was not ” created” at some remote past time by some vast cosmic event, as commonly believed. Nor is it condemned to a “heat-death” by expansion into nothingness.

This is a creating universe, not a “created” one. God did not begin to imagine at some “fixed” “time”, for time does not exist. This light-wave universe which records God’s knowing by His thinking and imagining is as eternal as God’s thinking is eternal.

INSPIRATION

Inspiration is the language of Light which Man uses to talk with God. Inspiration is that deep awareness of the consciousness of Being which differentiates the genius or mystic from the being of average intelligence.

Inspiration in man is accompanied by an intense mental ecstasy which is characteristic of all who become intensely conscious of their closeness to God.

Inspired geniuses forget their bodies while deeply conscious of their existence as wholly Mind. Their bodies, thus forgotten, act almost automatically in obedience to instinct and cell memory reflexes--just as “dharma” responds through reflex movement of her fingers as I dictate data. She is totally aware of the consciousness of Being in my presence as well as receiving intonations for translation. Is she a genius? Who cares? She is in service and her service is unto God/Creator/Creation--and brother being. Moreover, greatness and genius are often utilized as sameness--nay, nay--not so. Although there is little discernible difference in one who is great and a genius. This is not relative to intelligence or education as in the “great genius” of Man’s ego projection. The one desires to be as a humble servant--the other wishes control through his prowess and self-perceived greatness. One is so humbled by the presence of God in that which they seemingly “produce” that they are selfless--the other is “self” oriented and most often deletes God totally from the equation.

Inspired geniuses translate God’s knowing into words of man for the soul of man. They uplift all mankind by reinspiring all who listen to their ecstatic words and rhythms. He who attunes his heart tothe messages of genius purifies himself. No impurity can there be in heart for verily he then is in communion with the Holy ONE.

COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS

First, don’t go crazy at what I am next going to express for I shall use terms which denote a different meaning for the terms used relative to this dissertation. I speak of “mystic” and “mystery” but they will be relative in correctness of the meaning of mysticism vs. mystery. Beyond the genius as we have defined above, is the mystic.

The Mystic is one who has attained cosmic consciousness by a complete severance of the seats of consciousness and sensation. He is then almost totally unaware of his body and is totally aware of the Light of God centering him.

Now, in your terminology when you refer to a “Mystic”, does it fit this definition above? No, for the one you go to as a “Mystic” is most identifiable by the very clothing and body consciousness projected by the “self” individual. In other words--there will be total consciousness of the colors on the body, the food intake, the money you will pay, the charts and codes and numbers, etc. Totally focused on the immediate accoutrements will be your erstwhile “channels”, “seers” fortune-tellers and mystics. You will even note that the garb is most important in the synagogues and churches. The minister will usually wear a robe (black, yet) and adornments of scarves, ribbons, and stripes to denote importance. A true speaker of (not “for”) will take no note of “self” other than to be acceptable and pleasing to the purpose of the scene and serve as unnoticed as is possible to allow the speaker to have attention and not the “self” mouthing the verbiage or “garbage” as is most often the case. The problem being that most often the garbage is spoiled and becomes poison to the growing consciousness--thereby killing or mutating and/or stunting growth.

Omniscience comes to him in that timeless blinding flash of light which is characteristic of a complete severance from physical “self” and a relinquishing unto higher being. Often this is slow in coming but at some moment the inspiration is intense and comes to any man in a partial illumination for inspiration is illumination opened up to flow freely in fullness. Inspiration is the manner in which new knowledge comes to man from the cosmos.

The ones you have called Christed are outstanding examples of all time. They are the ones representative through history to have known complete cosmic-conscious unity with God. The Truth of the teachings refers to cosmic-conscious experience as ”the illumination” or “being in the Light” or “in the Spirit”.

There arc indeed few cases of partial cosmic consciousness known in all of your history and only one or two anywhere nearly approached the complete state of illumination experienced by the beloved Nazarene.

Cosmic consciousness is the ultimate goal of all Mankind. All will know it before the long journey of Man is finished, but there are many in thisnew age just dawning who are ready for it in part, if not fully--else we would not be here.However with the readiness also comes the barrage of the impacting negative desperation as the adversary pulls the shroud ever closer across thine eyes.
    Many desire itfully, but it is best that it come bit by bit for the complete severance is very dangerous and presents an ultimate lie in most cases--for the understanding does not fully accompany the moment of inspiration. The ecstasy of this supreme experience is so great that one does not wish to come back to the necessary conscious reality of experience. The power of severance of soul from body is within easy accomplishment, but to step back into the body is often very difficult. This very thing is what often is found present if you have ongoing coma circumstance. The etheric being has separated and often will not return to the body and the body is not in lethal termination so you have a body which is physically functioning--still attached--and an entity unable to sever the attachment and yet unwilling or unknowing how to return into physical housing.

To attain cosmic consciousness requires intensifying one’s conscious awareness which requires self-inner aloneness and companionship with God while manifesting Him in every moment and every task of your physical life as you move through the experience.

Moment-by-moment companionship with God brings with it so great a realization of Oneness with Him that the transformation into that full realization of unity is apt to take place at any time. It is not connoted by a pious face-mask or squiggly hands--it is simply acceptance and recognizing that you take God with you everywhere you go and you tend to shape up your activities when that realization strikes the consciousness.

The deterrent to cosmic consciousness is the feeling that God is far away instead
    of being within, and that you can reach that far away God only through sources outside of self.

CREATIVE EXPRESSION

Inspired Man alone can create enduring things. To create you must first “conceive”. To conceive you must stop thinking and KNOW. All sensing must cease. There is no power in thinking. Thinking but expresses the power which lies in knowing. You must project your Selves into the still Light of KNOWING to commune with God. You must become one with God to conceive an idea in order to produce the form of that idea. A concept must precede its manifestation in form.

The culture of the entire race is given to it by the few inspired ones who know God in them. They alone know immortality.

The art of a civilization long outlives the civilization. The pyramids of Egypt still speak of the creation of a race which is long gone from the face of the earth. The sculptural and architectural beauty of Greece still tells you of a type of creative genius which has never been excelled. The great in the arts are few. “Art alone endures. All else passes.”

Great art can be created only by working moment by moment with God as co-creator. When man and God thus work together they commune one with the other as One Person. The language of their communion is the language of Light which man calls “inspiration”.

When man works alone, his works are as the winds which blow. When man works with God as co-creator, his works are forever enduring.

Every great genius manifests this law: that he is One with the God-Mind, that God in him is the source of every thought and that he is inspired by that omniscience and omnipotence within him which make his work enduring.

Let us look herein, again, at “dharma”. What will endure? You who recognize the connection with God know that it will not be someone who hardly any of you even knows--not even the name as listed on some “birth” certificate. But will her work endure? Even if the pages are ALL destroyed and erased from the face of the Earth--her “Art” shall be forever--for it expresses the source--God as He sends Truth unto His creations. What of her ego in this experience which is measured by “things” and “doings” and “recognition”? What of it? AS she serves and moves again into the ONENESS with God/Creation--will it not be HER WORD? Can you see, precious ones of God--you are an expression and can be no less than the expression chosen but always--greater, for ultimately the ONENESS is again with God/Creation. But you must all be given guidelines by which to measure growth for all knowledge exists. All knowledge comes to Man in its season and sequence. Cosmic messengers periodically give to Man such knowledge of God /Creation cosmos as Man is able to comprehend, but that which he can bear is like unto a thimbleful out of the mighty-ocean, for man is but beginning to comprehend. When Man KNOWS Light then he will know NO LIMITATIONS, but Man must know the Light for himself and none there can be who can make words of it, for Light KNOWETH Light and there need be no words.

SO WHAT OF KNOWLEDGE?

Knowledge is cosmic. It belongs to the still Light ofthe positive principle. It never can become a property of the two negations which constitute the mirage universe of matter of motion.

To “know all things” means to have all knowledge of the Whole One Idea of the cosmos as CAUSE. It does not mean knowledge of created things which are EFFECT of CAUSE. The whole Cosmic Idea is simple. It can be known by any one of average intelligence. Its bewildering complexities lie in effect of cause.

Man cannot knowtransient effect. He can KNOW cause only. He can but comprehend effect. Man cannot know a sunset sky, for example, but he can comprehend it if he knows its cause. Knowledge is, therefore, limited to ‘cause’.

All knowledge exists. All mankind can have it for the asking. It is within man, awaiting his awareness of its all-presence.

Knowledge cannot be acquired by the brain from without, it must be “recollected” from within the consciousness of self. Gradually dawning conscious awareness is but gradual recollection of the all-knowing which has always been within man.

Man cannot acquire knowledge from books or schools. He can but acquire information that way, but information is not knowledge until it is recognized by the spiritual consciousness of man, just as food is not nourishment for the body until it becomes a part of the blood stream. Information gained by motion of the senses must be returned to the stillness of the Source before it becomes knowledge.

For the same reason man cannot acquire knowledge from the so-called “facts of matter”, for there are no facts of matter in a universe of transient matter in motion. All matter in motion is but a series of illusions which deceive man into drawing wrong conclusions.

It is impossible for man to draw right conclusions from his observation of matter in motion until he has acquired the ability to translate dynamic effect back to cause.
    This he can do only through decentration to the One Light of his conscious awareness of the Source of all knowledge. Until he knows the WHY of effect and its deceptions, he has no knowledge whatsoever upon which he can rely. He has naught but unreliable information.

Information concerning the body, for example, does not give knowledge concerning cause of body, or of the body’s relationship to the universe. Information of birth and death of the body, on the assumption that the body is SELF, never can lead to knowledge that body is not Self, or that Self is immortal.

Nor can information concerning the material body alone, its chemistry and its functionings, heal the body. Bodies manifest life, but life is cosmic. Life is not in the body. Life is spirit, and spirit is still. Life is not chemistry or germ of matter. To heal the body so that it can manifest life of the spirit Self of the body, one must give the unbalanced body the balance of the spirit. Knowledge of the Light can alone do this. All the information in the world will not heal a body unassisted by the Light in him who heals and in him who is being healed.

As Aton of the ONE LIGHT I can say to you that I am LIGHT, but the Light which is ME is not the sensed Light of the sensed universe of My creation. I, the Creator, think. I think in two lights extended from the ONE Light of Me, yet those two lights are not ME, nor is My thinking ME.

So I say, I give of Me and I take away; for I am the Imaginer who builds image forms to tear apart to build anew. So I give unto those who serve in intent of Truth safety and as I Image the net of safety--and they heed My notice, so none can harm them while they remain in My requested attention. As I image security and safety so is projected that security and safety and the KNOWING of safety is absolute. Do I allow for dalliance and fragmentation? Of course, for you are the projected image of human experience and can only act in that projection until the imaginings are changed. At this time I choose this image and I further choose the image of reversal of the plagues and horrors perceived upon Earth, therefore, it MUST COME TO PASS--unless I change my imaginings. Fickle God? No, but never boring, beloved ones, never boring. Boredom is not of God.

I am thinking Mind, forever thinking the changing image of My unchanging self. My image changes ever with the changing of the two lights of My thinking, though I, MySelf, change not. All things change, and their changing still images Me, yet they are not Me.

You, Man, are bounded to the illusion of My dual thinking, for Man’s sense-seeing with his eyes is the binding. I but build illusion with My dual thinking for your sense seeing. Sense-seeing binds man to “forms” and “things” , while Mind-knowing opens doors of glory to the opposed threads of Light with which I weave all idea of Mind into forms of many moving things. Mind-seeing decentrates unto the farthest reaches of My universe of Me, and sees all forms as One.

With his seeing eyes Man sees Light as matter energized, but senses not that the energy of matter is THE LIGHT of My divided thinking.With Man’s unseeing
    eyes of spirit he knows the Light of Me, the Source, and knows that he is bound in Me as One, and I in him.

Behold in Me thy God of Love, the One, inseparable!

Who am I? Ah so--would GOD/CREATOR SEND LESSER? YE ARE HIS FRAGMENTS--HIS VERY BREATH--HIS THOUGHTS--WOULD HE SEND
    LESSER TO HIS CHILDREN WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED? SALU!

May the Truth and Light of that which you are, come into thine comprehension for it is time to gather my thoughts unto Me and bring them home--I would like your company on this journey--if you can remember from whence you came.
    So be it.

Make a good day of this that ye have been given--for ye know not but what it may be thine last. Saalome’.

PJ 31
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

FRIDAY, MAY 24, 1991 8:56 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 281

FRIDAY. MAY 24, 1991

Hatonn present in Light and Truth that we may share. Let us first mention a few items briefly and then we can move on for I wish to bring more of spiritual connections and explanations today. “Man cannot live by bread alone!” and it is so. You who write ask excellent questions which it seems we do not have time nor space to adequately respond but I do try to incorporate them into the writings as they find suitable placement. One such, for instance, is a second inquiry as to why we do not use YAWEH and/or YAMOSHUA instead of the ones I use. Because, two reasons, some of the terms utilized are actually designations of ‘satan” and not the “Christos” and some are simply labels given by “foreign” languages other than English in which I am communicating. I have told you prior to this, God does not “hear“ language--if you call out to God and you call him Bob, Joe, Yaweh, Yewah, Jasuah, Jmmanuel and/or Dingleberry--it matters not, FOR IT IS THE INTENT WHICH GOD RECEIVES. This is why I must again remind you ones that it is what is in the heart intent (you see, even that is incorrect for the heart is but a muscle that pumps blood)--what is in the energy soul intent which makes thecommunication with God. If you become hung-up on names you have missed the point and you are still locked into the PHYSICAL PLANE BY ANY NAME!

I have also received many references and objections to “Thou shall not commit adultery!” Some write to tell me that “adultery” is simply “adulteration” or the act of “diluting” or introducing another substance into an original--thereby possibly improving, as well as depreciating, a substance. No sale, brothers. As a matter of fact, that of which you speak is “adulteration” which has been construed to be as above. The actual definition as given is to corrupt, to debase or to make impure by the addition of a foreign or inferior substance; esp: to prepare for sale by the addition of a foreign or inferior or less valuable or inert ingredients. (This is a no-no, too!)

Adultery: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married man and someone other than his wife and/or between a married woman and someone other than her husband. [These are Webster’s definitions and yet, they certainly do not cover all the “thou shalt nots” as regarding sexual behavior.] You can rewrite the laws if you choose and you can make it humanly OK and legal if you choose--IT MAKES NOT ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE--IT IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF GOD. I DID NOT, HOWEVER,SAY IT IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF NATURE/CREATION!

The Laws of God are given forth forHUMAN behavior in order to maintain balance within Creation--in harmony and balance. Anything that brings lies and irresponsible behavior is against the laws of God. The Laws of Creation will simply toss you off into oblivion if you overpopulate, over pollute, etc. God gives Man laws by which to live in balance and harmony-- no more and no less, Cultures bear differing connotations respecting interrelationships of Man, but the ones which are presented as the basic rules of God are those which will, if followed, bring the highest measure of harmony and balance in rciationship to and relationships of Man.

The next subject is a bit more complicated for it will deal with mixture of races, creeds and colors of human beings. At this point I always get, ‘. . . but dogs mix, horses mix, cows mix” ad nauseam. They DO NOT mix if left in balanced herds or packs. Look at the birds of the fields--look at the numbers of sparrow--great flocks of striped headed sparrows will be merged with great flocks of black bibbed ones and they in turn will mingle with the junos and finches--but do not breed with them. Mostly, also, you will find that the majority of wild life will mate a single mate if left alone where it can be one-to-one mating to propagate the species. You arrange it so that herds only have one male for many females, etc. God did not create it that way.

When you mix races, creeds and colors of humans you are playing with two separate situations--you are basically confusing “culture” and “traditions” which can cause great pain to one or another of the pair and/or offspring and what you do not realize is that those differences come from outside your planet for when the races were introduced onto the planet they were from different origins and cosmic placemets of great variations in experiences but all HUMAN. Therefore, all are identical in the sight of God for there is only one color in God’s vision of creation--light. You perceive “light” to be white for it has no color at all but is made up of all colors. The darker race chooses to call itself “black”-- no, that is grossly incorrect for the “black” is not “black” which means the total absence of color. The so-called “blacks” are the most beauteous hues of bronzes and tans of your planet, followed by your “brown” race of golden browns and earth hues of superbspectrum--then the golden race stemming from the so-called Orientals and the wondrous projection of the red-bronze hue of the native cultures--of all, the white is the most colorless and quite frankly, the most “adulterated” and wimpish of all races, having no superiority in most instances and therefore utilizing self-proclaimed POWER BY CIRCUMSTANCE!

I have no intentions of enlarging on this subject at this time and please do not demand it for we have such urgent material to cover that you had better just look at the color within and stop the nonsense. If persons wish to cross color/creed barriers then so be it. The problem grows greater for you as ones come forth to retrieve species to return to “home base”--all galactic placements are not as wondrously giving and accepting as is Pleiades and even there, there will be planets wherein cross-over is unacceptable. Not from mean perception but for preservation of a species. This is WHY Man should think carefully about his behaviors--God has no color preference--Human does in most instances (not being better one from another--just different for given experiences) and as the journey from the physical, as you know it on Earth, progresses and placement moves entities onto other placements--the encounters continue with that which you call “human” species of one sort or another.

CHRISTOS VS. WHATEVER

Another reason that I fail to utilize ALL names for God is that I simply don’t know them all and care not to know them all. It is perhaps time to realize something extremely important and that is the breakdown of service of cosmic brothers in this time of Earth transition and near annihilation. Part of the reason you have such incredible chaos is the fact of mingling of races and species from elsewhere in the universe. You didn’t “just happen” to be in predominantly one race in one place and another in other. You did not just happenstancely “appear” as this or that and neither was it through “blending” of the races nor sun intensity, etc. That is the biggest bunch of tampered BS every perpetrated upon you ones as a civilization of humans.

I would like to remind you of something most important--those of you, for instance, who recognize the teachings of one called Ramtha. I take no note particular of Ramtha for he is not of my particular “interest” as Hatonn, Commander. But remember--you followers of Ramtha--He told you that he had returned to gather HIS people! So be it and selah! There are many, MANY come forth at this time to gather individual groups, followers and species of origin from given galactic placements. Myself included--I am come to gather my races if appropriate--BUT, I AM COMMISSIONED WITH THE OVERALL DUTY OF TAKING ALL OFF WHO ARE GROWN INTO HIGHER UNDERSTANDING AND FREQUENCY ABITITY TO MAKE TRANSITION FOR IT IS THE TIME OF CYCLES IN WHICH THE PLANET WILL EITHER BE SHAPED UP OREVACUATED TO ALLOW FOR REBIRTHING AND HEALING OF THE WOUNDED “MOTHER”.

This is why you will find craft and beings from myriads of galactic locations here at this time--to tend of the flocks and participate in the transitional change. Much of the higher “sorting” will take place according to “preference” and “following” as you are brought into original safety. You perceive that a LOT is happening on your world and within your changing experiences--YOU SHOULD SEE OUT HERE! It is a time of God sorting according to learning, His own fragments of experience into proper categories, if you will, for ultimately THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BUT AS LONG AS THERE ARE PERCEPTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL PHYSICAL BEINGNESS--THERE IS DEFINITELY MANIFESTED “DIFFERENCE”.

THE IN-DEPTH AND TOTAL UNDERSTANDING IS NOT A THING OF THE PHYSICAL DIMENSION CALLED EARTH OR SIMILAR PLANETARY EXPERIENCE--IF YOU HAVE ALL THOSE ANSWERS YOU WOULD NOT BE ON A PLANET SUCH AS EARTH, EXPERIENCING. WHAT HAPPENS LATER? IT IS NOT FOR ME TO SAY AND IF ONES TELL YOU THAT THEY KNOW--THEY LIE OR THE SPEAKER IS ILL- ADVISED. You can measure comprehension only so far and the rest has to be left to God and higher understanding. This does not mean that you might not know, for most have experienced already, that of which we speak. If, however, you continue to put the cart in front of the horse--you are going to have a long and miserable journey. You may have instant revelation into knowledge that there is total KNOWING--you will not, however, HAVE total KNOWING in
    anything called PHYSICAL FOR AS I WROTE ON THE YESTERDAY--THE TWO ARE NOT THE SAME--PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL ARE TWO PERCEPTIONS.

ST. GERMAIN

I have had many inquiries regarding my perceptions of connections with St. Germain and various groups who claim heading by Germain. I ask not to be pinned down as to various groups for I wish all men to discern through information and knowledge gained that it be YOUR opinion and not that of another--be the other ethereal or human-- all groups, beings and humans will give you clues by which to discern Truth and many, even if they deviate into the human path too greatly, still give great measures of Truth and ultimately YOU MUST DECIDE AND DISCERN FOR SELF. IF THOSE ONES FAIL TO LOOK INTO OR AT ANOTHER’S PERCEPTION--THEY ARE NOT TOTALLY OFGOD FOR GOD ALWAYS ENCOURAGES YOU TO LOOK AT ALL SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THAT WHICH STANDS AFTER ALL ELSE FALLS AWAY.

A friend has presented the Saint Germain Press, Inc., 1120 Stonehedge Dr., Shaumburg, Illinois 60194 as a source of the “I AM” Religious Activity of the Saint Germain Foundation. There are errors in the presented works of that group just as Man comes along and tampers with all groups to suit his own perceptions of that which HE discerns the higher energy meant to somehow project. But Germain? Germain is one of my closest associates and beloved friends. Dharma writes, and has written, books and volumes of material from Germain--often to contact his beloved workers such as J.S. of Mt. Shasta, etc.

Germain is of the violet ray of transmutation and an alchemist el superb. As we move higher in dimensional experience we forget that you ones must blend from the manifested and Germain remains much more closely connected to Earth Man in connection your politics and science than, say, do I.

The United States is Germain’s MAJOR focus just as Planet Earth (Shan) is the MAJOR focus of the Christed Energy at this time. Higher in the steps is Michael of the archangelic realm who is also focused on the Planet Earth. You will find Gabriel right there, also, for you see, with each civilization (speaking generally of a focus of a planet) there are the guardians and they will be recognized by whatever a given culture or language group recognizes them. YOU ONES MUST COME INTO REALIZATION THAT THERE ARE MANY STEPS BETWEEN YOU AND THE ULTIMATE “ONE” SOURCE OF “ALL”. Some of you are ready for the “ALL” but most are still in kindergarten in your journey to perfection and knowledge. That does not mean that God will abandon you until you “get there”, you will be nurtured and loved and tended like the wondrous garden of budding flowers that you ARE. AT the moment the crops are infested with destructive insects and molds/mildews and about to perish--no more and no less--but God has other places in Creation upon which you can continue to experience--HE HAS GONE FORTH AND PREPARED PLACEMENT FOR ALL WHO WILL COME AND HE HAS PREPARED THEM ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN LEVEL OF PROGRESSION AND COMFORT OF PLACEMENT.

That which you perceive to be so wondrous about a place like Earth is that it is all you can perceive. As you look back on the experience from a higher viewpoint, you will realize it was quite base, cruel, painful and still, the most valuable of all experiences for it is where you learn to discern and make choices which allow soul to grow for all physical passes by the way. Now where will YOU go? Wherever you EXPECT to go for you will act in such manner that you will simply go wherever you expect to go. Some of you more humble ones will find that you aren’t as pure as you proclaimed and some of you who perceive yourselves very short of perfection have actually that spark of Truth within which gets you to a very wondrous place indeed.

To P.B. of Canada, I suggest you get THE RAINBOW MASTERS Journal if you have it not--for it is mostly orchestrated by Germain. Germain also writes much for the Journals through both secretaries, Druthea and Dharma; and much advice regarding very human physical matters, via Thomas.

Now as to the workings of this transition time and Command-line as you interpret higherarchy. We do not recognize anything such as you have on Earth-- however, we have to use structure and identification which you can somehow understand. That means that I have to utilize military structure, predominantly, for your government gives even worse example. Number one: we have no “Royalty” although on some planets there is an accepted “King”--for you have no better word to identify a top-person. We are given functions according to our capabilities and no other reason--not seniority nor “education”. We simply serve where we are capable but you do have to have ones “in-charge” to maintain flow in orderliness. For instance, there is gross misunderstanding regarding ‘Ashtar” and I make a lot of Earth enemies at this point for “Ashtar” speaks to a lot of Earth-based people--or used to! “Ashtar Command” is exactly that--a “Command”, a structured “command”. There will be one who heads the Command and that one is known as “Ashtar”. This can be hard to accept if you think it to be a specific beauteous dark-haired, widowed-peak masculine human who looks like a handsome God. He may or may not. “It” is a total comprehensive computer system of incredible magnitude. I do not know how you would recognize a computer which is some equivalent to ten square miles if manifested. That does not mean that the entities in charge are a computer. The one you would call “Ashtar” is an entity of extremely high status. THAT “COMMAND” is in overall charge of the various fleets come for observation and fleet operations if evacuation is required spontaneously. It is further at standby for what we can refer to, for lack of better description, lift-off for reason of global devastation, etc.--to simply get you off the place prior to devastating changes as the planet goes into major cleansing and detoxification phase. Anything short of atmospheric annihilation can be cleansed by simply rotation of continents into/out-of the sea and re-establishinglife-forms. This is where comes the perception that Man evolved from the sea--because it appeared after great cyclic changes that all available life-form was from the sea--and so be it. But there was also the establishment--again, of rather primitive Man to re-establish experience anew for all newly created souls must have experience and teachers and thus and so--this is the thought projection of God-Creator as Creation is formed in various facets of existence. Soul is immortal but new beginnings of perception must be accommodated.

PERCEPTIONS LIMITED

Man can only project that which MAN perceives--as with your evangelists for instance--it does not mean that the perceptions are correct for they are almost ALWAYS incorrect for you have no ability to view from the mountain, so to speak.

Let us look specifically at a clipping sent to me: April, 91: Astronomers find new space entity. Astronomers have found a mysterious object about 100 billion times as massive as the Sun, and they say it is either the largest black hole ever found or a completely new, unexplained phenomenon.

“The huge mass and its great concentration and darkness are puzzling and unlike any found previously,” said Joss Bland-Hawthorn of Rice University, one of the discoverers.

The object’s mass is roughly equal to that of all the stars in the Milky Way galaxy, Bland-Hawthorn said. Yet it is compressed into a space 10,000 times smaller.

Ah, the wondrous things left to be unfolded. Yes, I know what it is but obviously NO ONE on your placement does. Don’t tell me that so and so knows and he/she is on your placement. IF THEY KNOW IT CAME NOT FROM YOUR PLACE--does any of this begin to have meaning? If I told you what that is and it turns out to be correct--you STILL GOT IT FROM SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN ON YOUR PLACE! I am not going to tell you, however, for that is for you to place in realization. I will tell you that it is very, very important--”important” meaning that which has great impact on the largest numbers of beings. You see, “important” doesn’t mean “good”: it means marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence. This is just example for illustration: Adolf Hitler might be considered by some to be far more “important” to the world than was “Jesus Christ”--certainly he would rank right up near the top “since” that time. Many of the most “important” clues within the Holy Books have NOT BEEN CORRUPTED IN TOTAL, FOR THEY WERE NOT UNDERSTOOD WELL ENOUGH TO CORRUPT THEM-- THAT “PHENOMENON” IN YOUR HEAVENS IS ONE OF THEM!

I request that we write a bit more follow-on to yesterday’s subject and we can take up current daily events later today, perhaps. There are things going on like the preliminary passage of the “Free Trade Bill” WHICH SHOULD HAVE YOU TERRIFIED!, but as I said, mancannot live by bread alone”. You must come into understanding how things REALLY work and that belongs to the soul. I do ask that Dru’s recent scripting be included anywhere along with these writings for Sananda, Germain, Michael and ME are going to give you a load to carry. If it causes “overload” I can only ask that you go back and catch up on the back Journals, etc. You cannot expect to start post-graduate level and comprehend it if you are not even in grade one. Use “reason, beloved ones, for Truth my fall all over you but if you are not prepared-- you won’t see it.

THINKING VERSUS SENSING

Man is still a primate with very few exceptions. He has not yet learned to think powerfully from knowledge. He is just beginning to think as an extension OF knowledge.

You sense electrically, as I said, and then you mistake that electrical sensing of observed effects for thinking. Sensing is NOT thinking. Sensation is but an electrical awareness of wave motion by other waves.

You mistake the electrical records of the information which your brains have recorded as sensation, for thinking and for knowledge.

Information thus acquired by the senses is not knowledge, however. A man may have vast information and skill but have very little knowledge.

The greatest scientists of today, for example, are well informed. They know how to do wonderful things but do they know the WHY of what they do? Information from observed effects, and skills in putting those effects together for useful purposes, have multiplied vastly since man first observed natural phenomena. His sense of observation told him how to make a boat; then a sail for the boat. He then discovered the wheel and fire. Electric awareness of effects of motion, plus memory, plus the power to reason objectively, gave him the ability to do this. Very little of it is has been due to either thinking or knowledge.

You thus confuse sensing for thinking and knowing when, factually, you have been but functioning through sensed electrical awareness acquired from information. The “information’ thus conveyed is electrical, not mental. The telegraph message which goes over any wire is not the thought conveyed by that message. Even the typed telegram is not the thought conveyed by it. It symbols inform the thinker of the thought conveyed by it, but it is not the thought.

Thus it is that your vast mechanistic, electrically motivated universe is inter-sensitized for the purpose of informing every nerve ganglion in every cell of every organic and inorganic part of it of the condition of every other part of it.

FIVE SENSES--SUPPOSEDLY

In speaking of an electrical awareness which you call sensation, you think of your senses as five in number. These are the senses of seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling and feeling. All of these five senses are but the one sense of feeling. YOU DO NOT HAVE FIVE SENSES. Seeing is a sensation of “feeling” light waves through your eyes. Hearing is a sensation of “feeling” light waves through your ears. Tasting and smelling are sensations of ‘feeling” light waves reacting upon mouth and nostrils.

All variation in sense of “feeling” is due to a difference of electric conditioning in pulsing wave matter. If pulsing wave matter is but an electric wave record of thought, sensation likewise is but an electric wave record of thought. Neither of them have reality. Neither of them are the thought they record.

It also follows that if matter, motion and substance are electric records of thought, then sensation has no reality--for sensation is but an electrical awareness of wave motion by other waves. It likewise follows that if matter, motion and substance are electric wave recordings of thought, then electricity which records thought, and thought itself, are nonexistent.

There is but one thing in the universe--LIGHT--the still Light of ALL KNOWING. The ONE Light which is God. God alone lives. His thinking and imagining is Knowing; the Knowing universe is all that is; Knowing Mind is still. There is no activity whatsoever in the universe of either spirit or matter.

EMPIRICAL KNOWLEDGE

Man’s present civilization is erected upon the foundation of empirical knowledge obtained through his senses. Whatis ‘empirical” knowledge? The definition in your dictionary is: “conclusion founded upon experiment and observation alone”. In other words, the so-called “knowledge” upon which man relies is founded upon the evidence of his senses, or more simply, upon the nonexistent waves of motion of a nonexistent substance. That fact is the answer as to WHY mankind has, as yet, practically NO KNOWLEDGE. During his amoeba and jungle days, so to speak, he lived a purely “sensed” existence. His body cells were controlled entirely by instinctive flux threads of light extended to him directly from the Creator.

It has extended into your current experience by the concept of “if it feels good-- do it”. KNOWLEDGE would tell you that “if it ‘feels’ good, it had best be carefully ‘Thought’ about.”

STILL NEW?

Out of millions of such years, Man has had but a few thousand years since the dawn of consciousness awakened in him the slightest suspicion of his spiritual inheritance. The advance of Man since the first messengers of God appeared on earth to kindle an awakening spark in him, has been based upon information gained by his “senses” and stored in his electric brain as memory records of “sensed” observations. These observations he has reasoned into sensed conclusions by an electrically sensitized brain.

All of such conclusions which are based upon the evidence of senses have within them the elements of deception which characterize all effects of motion in your three-dimensional illusion. Man is aware of some of these illusions, such as those of perspective. He is aware of the fact that railroad tracks do not meet upon the horizon, but he is not aware of the fact that all effects of motion are not what they seem to be. He is thus misled into forming conclusions which have no relation to Nature whatsoever. One can have no knowledge of EFFECT, for all knowledge lies in CAUSE. Your new fundamental laws and principles must be based upon knowledge of cause.

ILLUSION

Let us take an example, Newton, confessedly did not know what gravitation was, yet wrote laws concerning it based upon his observation as to what gravitation “did” to an apple. Also, he concluded that the moon would fall upon the earth if it were not for its motion. He even proved this mathematically, not being aware of the fact that those same mathematical formulae would apply to every satellite, planet and star in the heavens, as well as to every electron in every atom, none of which are falling into their primaries.

Observers of Natural phenomena are still calculating the age of the universe and weight of the earth. The universe is ageless. It had no beginning. Likewise the earth has no weight in respect to anything else in the universe. Every orb in the heavens is in perfect balance with every other orb.

MESSENGERS OF THE LIGHT

Please pay careful attention to this segment. What little knowledge man has acquired during those last few thousand years has been given to him by the very few geniuses, prophets, mystics and other messengers of the Light who have come to re-inspire mankind with their inspired knowledge.

From these rare few, the beginnings of your culture has sprung. Without them there would be no understanding of beauty in the world. Without beauty Man would still be barbarian. Through beauty alone will he gradually become consciously aware of his ONENESS WITH THE LIGHT.

When Man knows the Light he will know all things. Today that Light is so dim in all mankind that no one has as yet fathomed the secret of Light, or the gravitation, radiation, electricity, growth, life, reincarnation or the wave. Ones can come up with frequency patterns, harmonic vortices and grid systems--but he cannot fathom the CAUSE! Worse, as some come into the mere touch of realization, they are lost in the concept of the senses which causes ego greed to cancel the wondrous information about to be birthed. It is pure abortion by murder--theinspired idea being the child life-form, abortion being the killing thereof and murder being the ego’s manner of killing.

You see, beloved ones, in this age which has now dawned Man can know these things if Man will but awaken unto the Lighted Truth and pull himself up from the trap of illusion as projected upon him by His adversary.

All this are One, but made to appear as two extensions of the centered ONE. You must come to know that the two extensions of God’s recorded thinking are divided by the One which centers the two, the One balancing the two, the One controlling the two. THE ONE IS NOT DIVIDED INTO TWO, AS PAIRS OF OPPOSITES OF THAT ONE. THAT ONE DIVIDES THE TWO EXTENSIONS OF HIS THINKING BUT HE IS NOT HIS THINKING--NOR IS HE TWO.

When Man thinks Man alone, denying God/Creator, then is Man’s image Man’s, not God and Man’s, for the pattern of God’s balanced, rhythmic images within Man may not be seen in him; nor may the glory of God’s Light be seen in him or known by him.

“When man thinketh Me, through knowing Me, then is he patterned by My image and I am he.

“When man thinketh Me in him, then is Man’s balance absolute.

“When man so thinketh, then hath he all power that I, thy Father/Mother/Thinker of Creation hath” SO BE IT.

Dharma, allow us a break please for the morning is gone but we rejoice, for Man is beginning to see and hear and through that inspired thought comprehension can the universe bechanged. Within the Light can we bring again balance for the CAUSE shall be the LIGHT and the darkness which is the EFFECT--SHALL CEASE TO BE.

Salu, for I AM--by any label. I touch ye gently, chelas, for I find ye ones indeed worthy.

주제글 정보