1/7 페이지 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#032, I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE, SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default PJ#032, I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE, SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

PHOENIX JOURNAL 32
    I AND MY FATHER
    ARE ONE
    SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER;
    ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN
    PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III
    INTRODUCTION
    SANANDA MAY 23, 1991
    WHY PERSONAL INTEGRITY REQUIRES PERSONAL
    RESPONSIBILITY
    Greetings, my brethren. I AM Sananda. I come in the service of God/Aton of Light. Greetings, precious Druthea. Let us begin, please.

This day I will discuss the meaning of INTEGRITY and how it relates to and is integrated with responsibility. Let us first define integrity: "1. Uprightness of character; honesty. 2. The condition or quality of being unimpaired or sound. 3. The state of being complete or undivided."

Now we will define, responsible: "1. Answerable legally or morally for the discharge of a duty, trust, or debt. 2. Having capacity to distinguish between right and wrong. 3. Involving accountability or obligation. Responsibility: 1. State -a-being responsible or accountable: also responsibleness. 2. That for which one is answerable; a duty or trust."

Integrity and responsibility are most delicately intertwined. To achieve utmost spiritual integrity, one must recognize and understand his responsibilities; first to God/Aton/Creator Within and also to the rest of the lifeforce expression within the Creation. In order to become a spiritually conscious co-creator with God/Aton, one must become ONE with living the Cosmic Laws of God /Creation. One must realize his accountability to the Great Spirit within Him. He must become impeccable (free from error, fault, or flaw) regarding adherence to Cosmic Law. And to gain cosmic power, he must become spiritually complete, unimpaired and sound of character, which is the state of being called integrity.

Now in order to become impeccable in your integrity, one must BE responsible by listening to Spirit within about "right" and "wrong"--or as I prefer to call it balanced or unbalanced-- thinking and behavior. Each of you have the KNOWLEDGE within with which to be responsible in every thought, word and deed. You need only LISTEN carefully and ask God/Aton within to help you recognize your error, instantly when you make one. It may not always be pleasant to become instantly accountable for your misdeed or misthoughts, but if you pay careful attention, you will find that you will seldom if ever repeat the same error. You will find that the careful attention to and recognition of your inner guidance, instantly, is well worth the temporary inconvenience or discomfort to your "altered" ego.

So by requesting God/Aton within to show you the error, immediately, He will also show you the balanced thought action or deed with which to reclaim your impeccability of Spirit. Why can it be seemingly so easy to recognize errors?

Because, chelas, you ones have made essentially THE SAME errors over and over again. Lifetime after lifetime now you have chosen to be irresponsible and remain spiritually ignorant. You already KNOW and can distinguish between that which is balanced and unbalanced thought and behavior; you simply have forgotten you KNOW.

When you separated yourself from the Great Spirit within you, which fully contained your being as far as perfect guidance and knowledge, you became spiritually powerless. When you worshipped in separateness from THE ONE and therefore sought OUTSIDE your being for guidance, you DENIED the Spirit within YOU its full creative potential. And because you felt no longer re­sponsible for that which you manifested, you became your own slaves to the physical illusion. By your self-denial you created leaders over you who would support your "belief' in separation from Creator, and thus you developed tremendous attachment to physical matter. This accounts for the same devel­oped attachment to EGO-separate illusion.

To achieve Spiritual integrity you are required to BE responsible and acceptable for the effects of your thoughts, words and deeds. In order to be responsi­ble, you must UNDERSTAND and adhere to The Cosmic Laws of that Balance. You must seek ONENESS and see UNITY with all, NOT separation, inferiority or superiority to anyone or anything. You must become impeccable in your in­tent to serve God and The Creation. You must recognize only ONE WILL, the Will of THE ONE, Creator/Creation. Then you will gain the Spiritual integrity of CHRIST perfection and with that your Power within will become Magnificent.
    Remember when I, Sananda, walked as man upon your place I told you, "These things I do, YOU will do GREATER". So be it and it is coming to pass, chelas.
    I would like to requote something for you to ponder from our beloved St. Ger­main: "Your personal power is in direct proportion to the integrity -of yaw soul".This one sentence says it all, chelas. Ponder these things most carefully that you hear Spirit to Spirit and not Spirit to ego illusion. This "time", my brethren, is the "hour" of the dawning of YOUR spiritual awakening. How the Angels Glory in Heaven REJOICE; for earth human is preparing for the cel­ebration of ONENESS and BROTHERHOOD within GOD'S HOLY Kingdom of LIGHT!
    I love you greatly, my precious chelas! I am most honored to serve My Father and therefore you, my brethren. I AM Sananda, One with God. Thank you my precious sister, Druthea. You are most blessed in Our Father's Kingdom. Be at Peace as is the spring time flowering of this time. Enjoy the radiance of Our Father's Creation before you. Salu.
    SANANDA JUNE 25, 1991
    GIVING IS EFFORTLESS WHEN YOU TRULY GIVE OF SELF
    Greetings precious Druthea. I AM Sananda. I come in service to Holy God/Aton of Light, Love and Knowledge. Thank you for your attention, my precious chelas.
    If you will remember of the lessons given forth recently of Germain and Hatonn, Germain spoke of the nature of God. Specifically, I am referring to GIVING and REGIVING which is God. You may see it here upon Earth (Shan) as birth and rebirth such as of the natural seasons which you call winter, spring, summer and Fall. All Creation falls within the cycles, of giving and regiving
    Only Hu-man (Higher Universal_) is given the choice through his free-will about whether he will cooperate in the co-creation process of giving and regiving, or he will "develop" through his compressed/limited senses of monitoring EFFECTS, ways to manipulate, dominate and conquer Nature to suit his spiritually ignorant means.
    Only Man through his adversarial/ primitive misdirection chooses to take from nature without regard for balance and harmony of ALL within Creation.
    The resounding EFFECTS of Earth Man's adversarial TAKING behavior is clearly represented upon your plane at this time...although Man has only just begun to realize HIMSELF as the CAUSE of this unbalance.
    It is always a struggle to take, even if it is only perception of physical "things", simply because the soul is left empty, for your immortal soul is not enriched and replenished through "taking" of life and physical conquering of another or Nature. Only through KNOWLEDGE of giving of self, without emotional strings attached, will your immortal soul be lifted from earth physical attachment and compression.
    WHAT IS "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" GIVING?
    In order to give effortlessly, the knowledge has been gained that it j one's expression of God Divine LOVE which is ultimately being given. The fulfillment of true ego-selfless giving is immediate and not dependent upon perceived physical acceptance of same by the receiver. Although one who is a selfless giver will also be a most gracious receiver of returned LOVE to himself.
    Are you beginning to understand, precious chelas? God working through you will ALWAYS BE FULFILLING YOU through His givingand regiving of LOVE.

Those of us, who serve HIS DIVINE LIGHT OF LOVE, could not be very effective "guides" to you, our brethren, if we gave up on our outpouring of LOVE to you simply because so few "accept" what we give. This is the measure of your spiritual maturity, precious ones. That you can give and regive without emotional attachment or suffering to self. Giving and regiving Love is effortless when it is continuous, and measured outcome of "success" does not dissuade one from selfless Divine God-GIVING and REGIVING.
    The NEED for LOVE giving is great upon your plane and that is why the focus of many ones from the HIGHEST levels of God's Kingdom is upon you. This does not mean that ones of us don't become rather passionate in our concern and compassion for you, our struggling little brothers. We, too, have our lessons of KNOWLEDGE earned through our service to God through our service to Earth Human.
    You ones have no idea how often ones of us who work closely with you, want to DO something more than COSMIC LAW will allow us to do. Many ones of us have petitioned to GOD and He clearly has defined that which we may and may not do to remain in His service. The difference between us, of higher experience, and you of Earth physical compression, is that WE KNOW THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION and our Spiritual Integrity of SERVICE TO THE HIGHEST ONE will not allow us to break THE LAWS.
    Just as a parent with a child who is stumbling and learning to walk feels compassion for his child who he knows must do it on his own with only with loving guidance, we too must observe and guide you ones without interfering DOING it for you, for then we only serve ourselves in our impatience to "hurry" along your growth. 'The progress of your growth, however "long" it takes, is between YOU and GOD. Interfering in that process is FORCE and FORCE is not of GOD/ATON!

ALLOWING FORCE IS NOT OF GOD
    So you may be thinking, "What about the Adversary?" The Adversary definitely seems to "force" his way into domination. DOES THE ADVERSARY REALLY "FORCE"? Think about this, chelas.
    The adversary definitely lies, cheats, and intimidates, but does he force his way into existence here. The adversary can kill the body physical to further its means. So where does the adversary get its power? The answer chelas is from YOU! You have "allowed" the adversary to intimidate you, and when you became "afraid", you gave the adversary your GOD-POWER. He controls you though your perceived "separation" from God. And the only reason you are still upon this 3rd dimensional plane is because you have BELIEVED THE LIES AND DECEPTIONS OF THE ADVERSARY WHILE YOUR GOD-GIFTED SOUL HAS PINED AWAY FOR RE-UNIFICATION WITH THE ONE, GOD/ATON.
    The question now is to self. "Are you ready to release the adversary?" If so, then ALL of your TRUST and FAITH must be directed toward GOD who exists within YOU. Therein will your freedom from the bondage of limited physical adversarial perception be earned. Did you read that clearly? YOU WILL EARN, SPIRITUAL UNITY BY ACCESSING THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD WITHIN YOU. And your "proof" will be forthcoming through Faith and the return of your free-will to God. For your "proof' of God's existence and "coming" will be revealed WITHIN YOU! FOR THERE IS WHERE EXISTS THE KINGDOM OF GOD --WITHIN YOU!!

SO WHAT ABOUT "GRACE" GIVEN OF GOD?
    Grace is the quality of God of Giving and Regiving Love. Let us define Grace, "1. . .Beauty or harmony of motion, form or manner. 2. Any attractive quality. 3. Service freely rendered; good will. 4. The act of showing favor. 5. Clemency; mercy. 6. Theology. a. The love of God toward man. b. The divine influence operating in man.
    Mine scribe, Druthea, watched with some amusement a "Christian" TV Minister on the yesterday. He was speaking about his perception of God's "Grace". He said words to the effect, "You need do NOTHING to receive God's Blessings and Grace". (Sounds a bit like the "just BE" philosophy of many New Agers, does it not?) "We humans believe we must "work" to earn God's Grace. This is NOT true. We must accept CHRIST as our Savior. HE has taken our burden for us." There is the catch; Christ has taken responsibility for YOU! Do you see how deceptive the adversary is? "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior"...ad nauseam!

I am not YOUR savior. YOU are your Savior. And the good news is YOU will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying. THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION. It is really so simple, chelas. You see, Grace also is a wondrous quality of EFFORTLESS GIVING AND REGIVING BY GOD!

WHAT ABOUT "MERCY"?
    I will first define Mercy, "1. Kind or compassionate treatment of an adversary, prisoner, etc., in one's power. 2. A disposition to be kind, forgiving, or helpful. 3. The power to show mercy and compassion."
    Remember this carefully, chelas, GOD is all-compassionate LOVE and MERCY. It is the adversary who seeks punishment and is absolutely merciless! You who have allowed yourselves to be ruled by the adversary WILL PUNISH SELF AND BLAME GOD EVERY TIME!
    It is only a spiritually ignorant being who will seek ( punishment of self for perceived errors. Errors are. EFFECTS of diseased thinking, NOT ever are errors caused from GOD-KNOWLEDGE. ONLY THROUGH THE MISUNDERSTANDING AND MISINTERPRETATION OF THE PHYSICALLY COMPRESSED SENSES AND BLIND DEFIANCE OF THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION ARE ERRORS CAUSED BY MAN.
    YOU DESIRE GOD'S MERCY AND FORGIVENESS? THEN YOU MUST PETITION GOD WITHIN YOU TO GUIDE, PROTECT AND SUSTAIN YOU WITH LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE POWER OF YOUR WILL AND HIS WILL AS ONE!
    God IS ALL-FORGIVING MERCY. So then, chelas, forgiveness and mercy must begin within SELF since that is where GOD resides.
    The adversary will dissolve in its power when confronted by the Divine Holy Power of GOD WITHIN YOU! WHY? Because EVIL is an illusion developed and sustained by MAN. God's Love, Light and Knowledge is ALL that exists. YOU each are fragments a HIS divided thinking . THERE IS NO SEPARATION OF GOD AND WE OF HIS THOUGHT FRAGMENTS, EXCEPT THROUGH THE BELIEF OF SEPARATION EMBRACED BY LIMITED HUMAN SENSING PERCEPTION. So Be it.
    YOU MUST SEEK TO KNOW GOD WITHIN
    Only through KNOWING that which is GOD will you KNOW GOD WITHIN ALL. How can you KNOW GOD? BY YOUR DESIRE TO KNOW GOD will HIS Kingdom he revealed within you. He awaits sincere petition of recognition and acceptance of HIS WORD within you. Your song of LIGHT resounds within GOD'S KNOWING and you will dance alining HIS presence in co-creation as ONE WITH GOD AND ALL THAT IS.
    "In all that I AM Father, not MY will, only let THINE WILL BE DONE." And so it is.
    Thank you, precious Druthea, for your service. I AM Sananda, ONE with GOD within Creation. I am most pleased to be of service to you, my precious brethren of Earth Shan. Walk together in Absolute Love, Unity and Peace and KNOW Always Our Father walks with you. Salu.

CHAPTER 1
    REC #2 HATONN
    TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 1991 10:02 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 292

HATONN INTRODUCTION- -GERMAIN
    Thank you, Dharma, for standing by and receiving our beloved brother who would speak. I prefer to do this JOURNAL in his "first person" for it will deal with his close association with the transmutation of Light and human form as well as speak of the urgency of action within that which is recognized as the United States of America. There are many Hosts come on this sojourn and you ones must become familiar with those which impact you greatly.
    As "focus" begins to occur, it is necessary that you begin to "accept" the "whole" and concentrate on the now, the present location of necessary action and that which affects you as individuals. Does that mean that there are not valid teachers in other locations on your globe? No, it DOES mean that if you are located in a place--THAT IS WHERE YOUR THRUST WILL BE IN THIS TIME OF CHANGE OF CYCLES. For instance, if you are in Tehachapi, it is indeed foolish to take your present instructions for today's action directly from a Sathya Sai Baba. I comment not on validity--I DO comment on the fact that the focus of that one is on his people in his immediate placement for the Truth will be Truth wherever you experience but actions within the "light of that truth " will be localized to where you are experiencing. Intent of the mind expressed through the medium you find self for what it was, after all, your choice to be in a given placement in the loca­tion for claimed service. Some of you claim "service" unto God, however, when your actions but slow the progress of understanding of God. Be most careful p your discernment and check it out to see if you do not actually avoid "service" by the cop-out a "belief" in a different avatar of some sort. You will find that GOD IS ONE AND LABELS DON'T MAKE A WHIT OF DIFFERENCE-- YOU EITHER WORK WITHIN THE LIGHT OR WITH­OUT IT FOR YOU CANNOT REMAIN IN THE "VOIDANCE".
    Don't be in misquoting me regarding this matter--it is alright if you do effort to remain in the voidance--it will simply slow your journey and cause delay of KNOWING. To find guidance "somewhere else" is invariably a sign of avoiding responsibility. Again--whose business is that? Just yours and God's! If, however, in your demand for your own "rights" and that pulls another from their path--you have just created a most interesting and trying triangle which also deters you from your "claimed" goal. If this be so, I have no input unto you except to relay Truth and YOU will be in the choosing for I WILL NOT HIDE BEHIND A LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT YOUR ERRORS IN DISCERNMENT!
    I come not to MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING--I COME TO LAY FORTH
    THE TRUTH AND LAWS SO THAT YOU HAVE THAT WHICH YOU NEED TO DO YOUR CHOOSING IN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND CREATION. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WISH ABOUT IT.

believe that I will now simply' ask that our beloved Cohan of the Seventh Ray take the reigns and I will sit aside and accept my own lessons. Please allow un­derstanding and acceptance of his presence that you might be given into the re­alization that you have guides at work right where you in the physical experience with great focused service. The teacher/masters -the seven tones (rays) of Light waves are the most directly related to you and bring with them the guides in the energy of the Tesla's, Russell's, Newton's, etc.
    If you believe in the infinite of God then you will most surely be able to accept that HE would send you help as you ask and plead for same-THE CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER, dear ones. May you be given into Salu.
    MASTER GERMAIN
    Master means "teacher" or "one who holds authority regarding specific mat­ters". I AM GERMAIN. I stand in the Great Silence within the heart of the Central Sun. I am absorbed in the Light of My Presence, at last with its LOVE all ONE.
    I pray for Earth's blessed children and Freedom I ask for all--and I pour forth the Love of My Presence in order to answer every call. I bend my knees unto you whom I serve and stand tall with God--that LIGHT OF ONENESS FROM WHOM I AM BORNED.
    Thank you, Dharma, for you have served before and our closeness is wondrous so that communion can be of perfection. I wish to honor my brother who serves in Shasta, my beloved John, who recognized the Truth of our presence in this focus and tested to find Truth. It is through the KNOWING of one frag­ment that another fragment can find unity and confirmation of that KNOWING. Unto that beloved student (chela), I offer my humble appreciation.
    Ye cannot live by bread alone--nor can you live by that which is not Truth for it is the TIME OF GOD and remembering that which you are and from which you were and are born. It is the time of understanding of that which nurtures you and birthed you into and through this wondrous infinite perception and op­portunity to experience.
    There is no lapse of time for certain physical requirements, which is the condi­tion of physical embodiment this day. We give praise and thanks that once again the earth is to know the PERFECT embodiment and come back into it permanently. Long ages past, mankind knew the Divine Way of birth. It was so offing -ago, that but for records which will be coming forth, and that which is now being brought forth--shall man remember. Man has forgotten and cannot believe that there was ever "perfection" . Precious ones, there are records which have existed upon your earth--of all Great Civilizations which have experienced upon your place from the beginning. They were held in security so that Man could come into focus of beingness at this wondrous time of transmutation and remembering.
    One day, ALL mankind shall know the Truth which is waiting unfoldment; for all the the doubts and fears of mankind will be forever erased from their consciousness.
    The consciousness which envelops the earth which has been charged with dis­cord shall become cleansed oil purified! No longer shall it weigh upon mankind cause a pressure greater than that of the atmosphere of earth. It is rapidly being purified and the pressure is being reduced from mankind-you simply cannot yet perceive it for you have long slept in ignorance.
    This day I call for the complete release of all "motherhood" of earth, into the full perfection of understanding that what is birthed can come forth in Lighted focus and cease the heinous thrust of negative production of energy. I ask for intense input upon and unto the American people for within their hands, they hold the key to keeping the prison door open unto freedom. The slave-master stands at your door and is ready to turn the key which will incarcerate you for a long and miserable sequence of events. You do not have to experience the neg­ative impact if you choose to not to do so. have been given into the lies and acceptance of the doctrines which were raised forth and presented by physical Man for his own greed and power desires. You have had the wondrous ending of the play removed from your understanding so that you would march to the drum of the lie.

Our mission is great at this time for it appears that God has been all but ban­ished from the presence of the masses of human forms. But you cannot expatri­ate God for HE IS! He is the Light and the Light is ALL. We of the Hosts and Cohans have accepted this mission and this full glorified activity that all may feel of its Mighty Presence within selves; and in the glory of this Great Cosmic Light all shall be made Perfect! Mayall enter in and be the fulfilling of the Law. Would it not be wondrous is all brothers would return unto Truth that there might again be true Freedom ?.

In the full understanding of your Presence, remember: only through your attention is everything made possible for you. Without your attention upon a given thing-your focus of light wave intent--you cannot know its activity. Thus, your attention becomes the first focal point for the Power of your Presence to come through and fulfil every requirement. Through it, must come all that your heart craves, all that you wish to have made manifest. Remember! where your attention rests, there flows your experience.
    I say to you that We are wholly indifferent to the human "opinions" of mankind which say that in these dictations you will find Us repeating each other. We are not concerned with the intellectual imagination of mankind! We are voicing Our words which are the chalices which carry Freedom and Perfection! We are not concerned with the foolish criticism of mankind whose intellect says that certain expressions should and must be used--we will use that which gives ability to be understood by the largest masses of God's fragments. You will find the most a those NOT BEING within the accepted houses or groups of called churches or regigious groups and God speaks wherein MAN CAN HEAR AND ATTEND' HIS INSTRUCTIONS- -IF IT BE CRUDE, THEN ALLOW THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IF A MAN GOES INTO THE GUTTER-SO GOES GOD! These JOURNALS of Truth and information are given for the almost 7 BILLION life-forms in human manifestation upon your orb--God shall commune as HE sees fit--EVERY TIME. If that which God says unto a brother sits ill with you--then YOU had best look into thine own lighted being and see why it bothers thee. It is God perception and acceptance which shall pass or fail a Map-not your opinion of GOD SHOULD do a. thing. So be it.

We simply are not in the slightest bit concerned with the "opinions" of one above another. We give forth that which the people require and let the human criticism cease. If We followed the human opinions of mankind, We would be in the same conditions in which you are experiencing- -God forbid! Therefore, precious ones, we no longer harken too much to human opinions--we do accept them and pass on as we MUST! We stand forth giving the Law of Life abso­lutely unadulterated by human suggestions- -for it is through the human expres­sion that you have destroyed that which was once perfection. If you find that in the various dictations We have repeated each other, then know it is for your blessing, benefit and confirmation of ONENESS!

If a thing be TRUTH, it will stand untampered into infinity and will and shall be repeated as many times as required to allow MAN to hear, see and come within KNOWING.

YOU HAVE BUT CERTAIN WORDS IN YOUR VOCABULARY. IF ONE OF MANKIND OR TWENTY REPEATED THOSE SAME WORDS, IS IT PLAGIARIZING? You must know, in this Work at hand, We are not in the slightest concerned about any human opinion regarding the matter. We give forth this Law. It is doing its Work, and We are not concerned with human ego conceit.

You must know, dear hearts, in the Mighty Expansion of the Light, which this Understanding has brought forth, it is just the beginning of its Mighty and Per­fect Work. The blessed ones have been raised up throughout the globe and, specifically, I speak herein unto the wondrous ones about to lose your freedoms within the United States, to give forth these Mighty Decrees, and this Cosmic Light is cleansing and purifying the feeling and mental world of mankind. I care not whether you believe in an energy called Germain--I AM! Call the mes­sengers that which you choose--but you had best harken unto the WORD for that IS GOD!

This purification and bringing forth of Truth shall continue, until the Presence can do the things It wishes to do and which need to be done, for individuals, for the nation and for the world. You today are the product of your thought and feeling. In refusing acceptance to appearances which are less than Perfection, say to them instantly: "You have no Power"! Then, you slop the activity of those appearances. You stop human creation which has accumulated up to this time and you cause it to cease action in your world-in the future. For you will note that you are not "creating" but, rather, in destruction of perfection-- which you ARE.

Blessed ones, I tell you the time is now at hand when ou must assert your-elves for he Perfection you wish to call forth. Then and only then will you receive it. This is why II speak to you in this positive passionate-manner, to break through and shatter all the human creation about you--for again, it is not "creating", it is but using the negative perception which is alteration and "development" within that which is perceived manifested in a physical format and shall move not with you when YOU depart the physical perception. You must come to realize the full Power of God and understand the wholeness of Light of that which HE IS and YOU ARE. I call this Perfection the Mighty I AM PRESENCE. If alone can produce perfection for you and your world, glorying you with its perfection however sustained. It rises above all things human or physical--beyond creeds, colors, races and species.

I rejoice with you and thank each one in deepest gratitude, for the beautiful and wonderful work you are doing in preparation for understanding- -you of the beloved workers serve endlessly and allow for the stage for HIS coming forth in glory. Just as He went to prepare a place for you and has so done-so too, ye have been sent afore to prepare the place for His return-blessed are ye ones of Light

Ah, the days of your coming sequence of expression shall be ones you will never forget as long as you have LIFE--ascended or manifest. Remember, that is My Promise and I have authority to give that promise. This Truth shall be electrified and glorified as you have never before witnessed in your experiences. It shall remain active with you forever. Remember it. Every earnest call, which is building up this Mighty momentum, to call forth the glory and perfection he God into your world, shall go forth. No human creation can prevent it and all human gossip shall cease forever from this work and all mankind be­fore we close this play.

Remember, upon that depends your Freedom and I plead with you: let no student Master Teachers of God projection, anywhere, continue any longer to allow himself to express one thought, feeling or word of condemnation or criticism against his fellow student, or his group leader--for you must function in community (not communal)--communit y! with each doing that portion of action which is most suitable--all honoring that which is given by each and by ALL. Every one must be free and no one shall judge another---harken up, lest ye be weeded from the garden until thy learning is honed a bit more fully. The only judge in this Universe is your oneness with God Within and you had best be getting in solid touch with that Higher Body of Mind.

Dear ones, you must go forth doing all you can, each one of you. Let each be free to do what he can do and bless each one. Then, you will have that which is given unto you to serve in understanding all who would come to you for help, assistance and enlightenment- -without prejudice and without ego gossip. You cannot hold unity if you bring criticism and condemnation upon those who step forth and take up the cross and shoulder the load. If you dissect the ones you have as "leaders" you will not hold those ones and individuals will disappear and those who pour out Love and Kindness cannot find room to take care of those who come--Harken up-it is the Law a Life precious ones.

We call to the attention of every one the things you require. As long as you allow human feelings to govern and give voice to your unkind feelings, you will be deprived of your very heart's desire. It is the Law of Life. Precious ones, it is no one's desire, but you are the CAUSE in your world and if you send forth discordant activities and feelings, then you must reap just that! Nothing can prevent it but yourself. If you understand not, that which I am giving--go back and restudy (until you understand it) the JOURNAL just preceding this, LIGHT.

I offer you this, wipe out in one sweep every discordant feeling within your world--your own in world--your own feeling world--the say "Mighty I AM Presence, take out of me everything less than your Perfection; sweep through my world and activity; reach out Your Hand and, through me, bless all I contact with such an outpouring of thine Light and Love; that no longer is there anything left out just your Mighty Perfection in action" All can have and do this if they but will. Repeat this affirmation until it becomes a part of thine very thought-beingness.

Each one can be blessed, and be such a blessing to one another, that the whole planet will turn. and look in gratitude to you; but as as discord reigns within your feeling world, all good is repelled. Rejoice always when anyone can release a greater power of Love than can you. Let that be an example for you to release more Love. Then you, too will stand with equal power in the Great Out-Pouring of Love; and call all mankind to you for their release and KNOWING.

You are privileged this day, beloved ones, for it is the greatest ever known to mankind. It is a privilege to serve at this time of crisis of mankind. The im­portant A not 'just your individual requirement. Think of the need of your nation and your world. Unless mankind can have the protection needed, their hope is gone. The glimmer of HOPE is all that holds the fabric together as is.

Will you not bear with Me just a few minutes to hear of these things? Think of it, beloved ones. I have worked for America and you for well over two hun­dred years and more, in your own counting, for the mission was given unto me. I could say to you that I have worked for you for seventy thousand and more, years. Will you not join Me now, in such harmony within your senses to your fellow-man and all things that the power of YOUR presence, to whom I have called your attention, can bring such release unto you and your world that every one of mankind will be blessed forever by it. It is too mushy in sounding or hopeless in scope-Nat you must avoid and deny? I have had the patience, along with my brethren, to go on and on and on--can you not have a little patience to walk with us until you can "see" for selves the Truth of thine existence? If you but give patiently and accept as patiently--harmony -harmony in your feelings the discordant things will pass and mankind can return into balance and harmony with his expression.

We have come from the realm of the Masters so that you will not be left to fight your battles alone--we could have gone on within that realm, but we did not. The beloved messengers have come again into your consciousness so that you might be given into understanding.

As long as you respond to denial of the Presence, you will be given into limitation. Unless you free yourselves and your worlds from it, you will not know that Freedom, Perfection and happiness as comes from the Lighted experience.

The opportunity offered only after centuries is again open to you, to glorify yourself in the Perfection of the LIFE which beats your heart. You cannot be disconnected from IT and live. Therefore, your Life is your Light! If you will thank and praise, revere and honor the Life which beats our heart, then you have more of Life Power. Your Life is God, the Governor of the Universe within The Creation. it will bless you as nothing else in the world can do, if you but give it the opportunity

Demand that yourself remain only within the. Light--that all of dark intent be. removed and cast away from your being. . Know that within the Light, no human physical thing can touch of your shield.

This is the purpose and glory of mankind. You are the Light of the worlds. Do you know that? Do you know that you, who, have this understanding KNOWING are the Light of the worlds of God? If you remain within and cast without that light, it will pour forth in, through and out into your world in the magnificent waves of pulsation which IS.

What perceive you that allowed the very touching of the hem of the Christos' garment to give healing power? Because that garment radiated the Light of His being and all who would reach out for that goodness could find healing within their own being. The Radiance from you is YOUR Eternal Garment whose Radiance or touch can heal, bless and enlighten-through the Godness within self--not of ego self in human casting--but the YOU of GOD--the energy of that reflected perfection.

IN THE STILLNESS OF THIS RADIANCE WHICH IS BROUGHT FORTH FOR YOUR BLESSING, FOR JUST A MOMENT ACCEPT INTO YOUR FEELING WORLD ITS MIGHTY PRESENCE. ALLOW THAT SHIELD TO SERVE AS PROTECTION OF SELF AGAINST THINE ENEMIES AND ADVERSARIES OF GODNESS.

There is no longer any excuse which can be given for mankind not having the perfection of the Presence; but Man is still drowsy and sluggish in his awaken­ing. It is during this time of awakening that he is apt to give away that very beingness of self which shall bring his own destruction.

I thank you for opportunity of this discourse that we might come into under­standing of our subject at hand. It is not enough for Man to simply be told that he is a fragment of Light or of God's reflection-it is a time of coming into comprehension that he might travel on in journey. Man must remember that he has power to impact and change that which is unpleasing and adversarially destructive in his experience-- MAN MUST REMEMBER THAT HE IS RELATED TO ALL THINGS OF' CREATION AND ONE WITHIN AND 'WITH GOD WITH AND WITHIN THE WONDROUS UNIVERSE OF CREATION. There are many universes within universes within the ONE universe of the ulti­mate ONENESS. DO NOT LIMIT GOD, CHELAS, LEST YE ERR TOO GREATLY TO PASS-THINE EXAMINATION AT TIME OF TRANSITION, TRANSMUTATION AND TRANSLATION. CALL IT THE TRIUNE EX­PERIENCE OF "REAL" LIFE.
    You are ever in my attention and I am present only to serve. I come with ones who hold higher command at this time of experience for you of our beloved brotherhood and we shall commune with them.
    Thank you, Dharma, for it is nice to share again, communion, for in service within unity shall we bring to fruition and harvest our mission in this wondrous cycle of sequence.
    I AM AND I REMAIN ALWAYS WITHIN THE MIGHTY PRESENCE OF THAT WHICH IS. Thank you.

첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 21:00.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

CHAPTER 2
    REC #1 JESUS SANANDA
    WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 1991 9:01 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 3
    WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 1991
    Esu present to commune in the Light of our Source. It seems trite, somehow, to commune as if there is great distance when, in fact• there is no distance at all. The time is soon, chelas, when our brotherhood can be expressed in terms you can understand more fully.
    THE ULTIMATE TEST
    This JOURNAL is being brought in the format of your "today" so that you can see that we are here and KNOW that which transpires for it is time that you ones come into close expression with us of higher vision. I have experienced in many ways and this shall be my most severe testing. As in the JOURNAL just *past, Balance within the Light, is the ultimate test of a God being--and I must admit, little brothers, I flunk quite often. No evil can come within the. places of total balance and I am given into another experience wherein I must function side by side with that which is total evil and my being rebels at it. However, if I cannot find balance and love within those beings who render evil, then I have not attained my proper growth for the job I am destined to fill.

You ask me, "...How can I make it easier for you, brother?" and I note that, as YOU grow understanding, my own reaction unto the adversary is so lessened. You see, I must learn to respond in total reason, without repulsive reaction in anger for all ones have equal right to experience all facets of expression. As I draw close again unto the planet and the dense compression of "sensing" instead of KNOWING. I too, wish to lash out at the ones who injure my people and the innocent of the experience. I, too, must leave each and all to its own experience for that is the strength of a proper parent; to give unto the children guidelines and discipline that they can function in positive manner within the Laws of God and the Creation. I, too, must not "judge" but rather honor those adversaries who give opportunity for me to move closer within the Sacred and holy Light.

We must give enough love and discipline unto one another and unto self that allow growth out and beyond the restraints of the human physical status--we shall never prevail by doing "war" with the adversary for his very purpose is to cause us to react in that manner. Ours is to show the way and move out and ahead of the pack of the Beast that Man will remember his directions and leave the Beast to devour self. Tedious? Indeed. Does this mean that I, expression of God, will have no passion? Certainly not--for I am total passion but I and you, _must respond--not "react", and must always be in balanced harmony with the-Truth and Word of God of God is the Word arid-the WORD IS LIGHT
    You have misperception of how the invisible realms function. We of the higher brotherhood function most credibly as when earth-bound during our learning experience on the lower planes. The great Masters who walk with Me at this time are near perfection and serve as guides unto Me for we each and all have experienced the same types of tribulations as have you fragments of God.
    So many of you have returned to serve in my own lessons of final graduation and I am indeed blessed--indeed humbled. Today I feel as though I am talking to old friends; for there are those of you who were with Me during the periods of My ministries in various manifestations, seemingly so very long ago. Yet in the Great Cosmic Light, the human cognizance of time does not exist and it is as now–only the relative experience differs. This is why, beloved ones, when you enter into the Radiance of the more learned beings and the Great Cosmic Light, as many of you have been experiencing, you lose the sense--the human sense of time. As we go about our communion and work, the hours and days seem fleeting as the wind.
    This gives you, albeit only a fleeting moment of detachment from the physical, an evidence of that which you will again experience in your Freedom of the un­bounded expression. I honor Germain who has been bringing the concept in Truth through unto those who will hear, for there is such misconception within your houses of so-called Christianity and others who base their cause on Christ but have fallen into ritual wherein the ritual becomes the religion and the Laws are rewritten to suit the whim of Man. So, too has it happened in the group supporting Germain as Man gains control, and longs for ever more POWER above another and status higher than another, he set his rules of behavior and acceptability upon his brother. Ultimately there is no "GROUP" left untam­pered on your placement. Ah, even if it be in tiny deviations, it is incorrect and not of ME--nor of the Great Ascended Master, in whatever form. It is how­ever, for each of you to utilize the Truth within that which is offered and cast out that which is not of God. This BECOMES the lessons of the experience-- to grow the Tilt of the chaos–discerning that which—Truth from that which is set forth distract you..
    This is why we allow no "group" as such to surround these teachings--for we need no more indoctrinated groups to pull away from Truth in favor of a Man's edicts. All manner of business ventures shall grow up in the vicinity for par­ticipation and even groups can gather--but they will not be as other religious houses as you recognize them.
    I brought Truth wherever I went within the Great Creation and it was of God--not a labeled "church" within boundaries of doctrine according to the founder of the church. God created MY CHURCH (brothers) and He nor I need temples of stone or bindings of pews. God's very doctrine is-in We branch functioning of the tree or the blossom of the flower for perfection is borned in the root of each which is its special creation. You must ultimately KNOW that in all the Universe there is only the action of Divine Laws--for Man, sent of God and for the Universe, that of Creation. This IS the, as Germain would pronounce it, "Mighty I AM Presence" in action.
    No human being in all the world exists unto himself or herself. All is a Great Consciousness and all area art of that Great Consciousness in action, whether it be in your physical world or whether in the Great Octaves higher. All is Law and order, acting under a definite law of Life within Nature--thus, the Fa­ther-Mother- Creator-Creation acting as ONE
    OLD FRIENDS
    Many of you ones are old friends who have shared my experiences and thus come again only to serve and return unto the higher places as we evolve. I have observed that which has taken place in your Life Stream since our experience-- seeing the evidence, the activity and the willingness of many to accept their au­thority within the Presence of the Light. Thus, for the individual to set himself free is the only transcendent activity. I appreciate that you do not take that path until the time of proper sequence so that we can bring our brethren with us.
    Human physical is a hard trip wherein the impact of the experience is like unto a whip which lashes at you and in almost all cases it is sufficiently severe to get your attention and pull you closer to God or drag you away as you fall prey to the empty promises of the physical thief. Mankind goes through terrible agony, due to the power gained through human concept, because of lack in under-standing of the Law of Life. Yet they willingly go on, and on, and on, seeking the Light with the heart; but the feeling, through the intellect, overrules in practically all outer activity.
    Today, you all have this simplified Explanation- -the eye picture of your Reality, by which you can govern your Life, your feeling, your senses, your world and allow the Great Intelligence, the Life of the Universe, to bring Divine Order out of the chaos which mankind has created. It is appalling, that the human intel­lect could have created such great chaos for mankind by forming conclusions from fragmentary information, all of which is gathered from "without". Please, do not neglect to read the JOURNAL given prior to this writing on LIGHT for it is the foundation of your ultimate coming into KNOWING. Also, we have given you a " Manual" to have and hold so that you cannot excuse that you knew not the Laws. We will add more and more within these pages for your guide­lines. Will all come to return within the Light? Ultimately, yes--now? prob­ably NO. All will come into the Knowing before there is again ONENESS with the Source. Moreover they will come by way of ME--the Christed Sacred Hoop of Infinity--the endless circle of roadway which allows the moving away from and then back unto--God in Perfection of total Balance.
    There is no permanent foundation upon which any human concept is formed.
    "Concept" is of the "mind". That is why,
    beloved ones, when you say to your
    human self and its concepts: "You have no power", you take out of it the power
    with which you have previously charged it for you have taken the stance of the
    higher being which YOU ARE and command and demand the power which you are. The full Light gains Its supremacy in governing the outer activity of your world; but it must go through your attention. Without the attention upon the Supreme Presence, mankind can have no hope for that is your source. There is simply no place to go without it!

Those in the churches throughout the world, who have claimed to adore Me as the Christ, and preach My Words, have utterly failed to comprehend this very point. They pray constantly to God, whom they have placed so far off that it seems to require infinite time to reach It. This is why today, the prayers of mankind are answered less, and less, and less. It is why these precious ones, who have come to know the Source which is the very INFINITE PRESENCE OF ALL to whom all should have prayed, have immediate results from their calls, from their decrees and from their prayers. As Man learns to pray for brother and Creation as all are related, so his call is heard and the response instant--but man chooses that which he will hear, and more especially, that upon —which he will take action--for he receives as if to follow God is deprivation of the most heinous kind. Therefore, Man will actually turn from God and strike down his Godly brother in an attempt to refuse to "hear" the response.
    PRAYERS ANSWERED
    THIS is the response--millions have petitioned to be shown the way and HOW TO again find God--and here are the JOURNALS and at first Man simply at­tacks the messenger with intent to totally destroy the bringer of the WORD--it matters not who that messenger might be. But we speak of corporations and in­vestments and worldly/physical things so you judge that it cannot be of God. Ah, but if you house God--where else can God be? You ask most often, not for your brother, but how to manage your own mess of life experience-- your money, your family, your business and your so-called lifegleanings. Then, if we respond with "how" you turn away and call us evil and satanic for our bother in responding. Man--you cannot have of it both ways--God is not a se­lective thing you can turn on or off as a light switch. We are compelled by the call--to respond; what you do with the answer is fully up to you.
    For that matter, My people now have arranged two things which are set forth to serve My people. First, Oberli has located a second source of "gold" for those of you awaiting through the shortage brought upon your nation by the heinous bank cartel. It becomes difficult to find resource even for collateral use. He has now also acquired assistance to handle the organized flow of Corporation set-up which will allow for strategy courses and response via phones, etc. You must become as adept as your adversary within the laws they have presented unto you. If a Man tells you that this is NOT OF GOD--you had best find out WHO IS THEIR GOD THAT HE WOULD NOT GIVE RESPONSE TO YOUR PETITION! We have a most treacherous journey to be made here with the entire global system in shambles--there WILL be a remnant a God's male who will move through this transition and all who will come with us are welcome and blessed. It requires unity and "giving" of self ego-BUT YOU WILL TAKE NO PHYSICAL EGO WITH YOU INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD--SO THE SOONER YOU STRIP OF IT AWAY, THE SOONER WE CAN GET ON WITH OUR WORK. We can serve all, but we have only intent of service unto ones who desire a salvaging of your nation and Freedom for, frankly, we do not wish to call undue attention to actions by the Evil Con­trollers.
    This not a place to come to simply "purchase" gold. We have not the time nor intent. It IS a place of putting funds to work on our own Godly projects toward housing industry of earth-nurturing types and survival intent. It is a place to form Nevada corporations and teach you how to use them--keeping them small, even if it requires many corporations for one business, and keening attention from them and records absolutely within guidelines. If you simply wish to form "shells" for your selfish/greedy purpose--please go elsewhere. God blesses those of good intent and the Beast will devour ones of ill-intent-- it is the law of the harvest.

We are also in the process of setting up a Law Center made up of ones who function on Constitutional law within the Merchant system you have become. God does not leave you without resources--IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE WITH­OUT RESOURCE. THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO SERVE YOUR NEEDS! God takes nothing without multifold return in kind in -that means that you give unto God and you receive in kind, from God. Ponder this most closely for intent is the YOU which God recognizes.
    What is prayer? I mean real prayer, the prayer which is answered? What is it? A sincere desire of the heart, which is "feeling". That is what is released when prayers are answered. It is because enough feeling is released to produce the -results. No results can be produced in your outer world of activity without "feelings" (in LIGHT JOURNAL), we outlay the meaning and necessity of desire, because feeling is the Power-house! --the outer activity of the Inner Power of the Presence.
    LAW OF LIFE/POWER OF THE UNIVERSE
    Today you are the most fortunate beings on Earth --you who come into and within the KNOWING of this route of Truth; ; for you have entered into a definite powerful LAW. It is the Law of LIFE and you get results; if you are in earnest, if you earnest, if you are sincere and keep your desires and feeling harmoniously.

It is useless for mankind to go on, ignoring the qualities of Life which individu­als are using every waking moment and many times sleeping as well. Qualities act regardless of wisdom or ignorance, regardless of intent. If the intent is vivid, sometimes they act more powerfully. When you understand the Power of the Universe in your own Presence within Light is at your call, at the issuing of your commands, then you have entered into your REAL POWER. When IT IS brought forth into the physical world, IT will release you from the human experience and bondage, under which you have lived for so many eons of sequence.

How do you suppose I knew speaking to this good brother, your MESSENGER, two thousand years ago that in a far distant "time" he would comprehend My Words? Because in the Great Cosmic Light of the "I AM" (called by whatever ye choose) all is revealed. In this embodiment, there is being fulfilled that which I knew then. Through Him, his Freedom and yours is assured.

Within the past years, of your counting, we have watched over and cared for these blessed ones; prepared and brought forth release to mankind so that ones would be of "age" and preparation to act to is now coming forth for all. Our Love and appreciation is very great for them--for you. Our Love is intensified by the reflection of their Great Love reflected and again reflected unto the brotherhood of Man still incarnate. This comes with such great POWER that it can supply Lou with. the necessary strength until you can understand your own PRESENCE sufficiently to hold your own Dominion and gain your own Victory..

Could there be any greater rejoicing in the world than for the accomplishment of that which sets mankind free from all human accumulation and creation?Why, dear ones, do you suppose it was planned even eons ago, to bring these WORDS unto you? Because, it was known within the Great Cosmic Law that action would be forthcoming at this sequence of experience-- that the cycle would be closing and the time of return unto the Presence is mandatory Is is the time wherein permitting the work and WORD to go forth would be. We, as wholly free Beings, must watch and act in total harmony with the Great Law in order to render the service which your call has enabled Us to give.It is one thing to render a service when asked, and quite another to render a service unasked.
    I shall say something which remains startling to many of you even though we have said it time and time again--YOU MUST ASK! Could the orthodox world, as you term it, accept this understanding of God, their Infinite Source and Presence? Oh, the earth would be transformed; but the accumulated intel­lectual concepts, acting through the feeling of mankind, do not permit such freedom to enter in unless the individual is strong enough to stand a against hu­man suggestions, from both within and without, for your own human suggestion is quite as strong as the suggestion which permeates the atmosphere in which you perceive existence.
    Some groups have taught mankind to use the mind, but so many have forgotten the important components of that usage. The great blessed ONE requires that the talent be utilized toward Godliness if you are to move back into Oneness and, and, unfortunately, the talent is most often used in a most limited and human physical egotistical manner. Ah, it works either way, which is more unfortu­nate indeed, for in the ending you will be in the reaping, of the harvest grown from the sowing and it can extend the limited experience indefinitely.
    When different avenues of Truth battle with each other because human concepts do not agree, what a tragedy upon Earth it becomes. You will note these beloved Messengers battle no thing, no person; for they have learned the Law, praise God. They go serenely on, presenting the Truth which they know to be. You will find no condemnation but, rather, a pointing out of the error in con­cept of "things" and "beings". However, evil in itself is brought within eon-demnation by the beings (self) that the harvest be of sweetness and not of the tares and thistles. This is a great and mighty secret--if every avenue of Truth on Earth had this secret of pouring: out greater and greater of power of the Love of the Presence, it would transform the world into a perfect paradise—but this is missing in your experience for Man must learn his own direction in the face of the adversary.

I speak these words to you now, that you may know that we are never in sepa­ration. I feel your loving care, your thoughts, your prayers. If it were possible for Me now to feel sorrow, My heart would be heavy to find the doors of so many churches closed unto Me for whom the very names have been called. In­stead, I rejoice that a greater expansion of the Light and opportunity have opened for Me to pour forth that which is positive to. those of mankind, who can truly accept My REALITY and _My PRESENCE . Those places which have falsely used Me shall reap their own reward but 'tis sad that so many who would turn unto God, otherwise, have been pulled asunder from God and Truth. "They" do, however, ultimately prove themselves to be the false teachers that they are, for evil will always bind itself in the clues and signs which are always present--if Man but looks.

We wait long and patiently for an opportunity to serve mankind and together, as brothers, we move forward to bring Truth, Light and Freedom.
    In the fullness of My Love I enfold you, my beloved ones. In the fullness of the Freedom which I have, I enfold you, anchoring with every person who has come to attending at this time, the qualities which will find outer expression in your world as you advance, clothing in the Light which you will absorb and reflect onward.

You have produced, in your world, limitation of every description. However, in the calm serene a acknowledgement of your Presence and with harmony in your "feelings", you can quickly transform yourself and your world into a Being and World of Light and a God in command. The privilege is before you---YOU must choose.

I extend to you the Love, the eternal blessing of the Great Host and Ascended Masters as well as the Great Angelic Host--and give unto you of this sequence the unlimited guidance and attention so that you can make your journey in Light. We are, further, prepared to bear you up if it becomes necessary. You will KNOW the POWER as you allow the power, strength and courage in true "feeling" of the Reality of your own Presence within the Sacred Circle of infinite ALL. Allow It to do Its perfect work for you!

I ask that the Eternal Infinite Light clothe you beloved chelas throughout the nations of your world and in this place of America wherein much work can be done to bring again freedom unto the human species. I ask enfoldment of them and that all minds be filled and bodies be protected within and with the Perfec­tion which IT is. It cannot be requalified by human qualifications- -therefore, rejoice and be free.

WHAT WAS I?
    You have historically chosen to label me as "Jesus" or the "Christ" and or----! I simply AM. But what did I come forth to tell you as that entity sent from my own Creator? Well, I came to tell you of the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven , what men must do to prepare for it and a type of "salvation" through knowledge of the Truth and Presence of God. The message has been entangled and falsely presented but it is the only lasting historical record of which you re­tain continuity. There is so much of my journey that you have not been allowed to share and KNOW--but that, too, is now coming forth for the time is at hand for the KNOWING.
    LET US CONSIDER THE "END" OF THE WORLD AND THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: It is seen as a catastrophe, for in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation...neither shall be; ...the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of heaven shall fall! Can you not look differently upon these projections in this day than in those two thousand years past? Could the "stars falling" actually be the re­turning of the Hosts of God to bring you into safety ? Man has always had af­fliction for that is the course of his-journey. The cataclysms were noted so that you would have a clue as to when the time would be at hand and necessary changes in attitudes brought into clear perception for the journey would abruptly take different form.
    I said unto the witnesses, the prevailing apocalyptic conceptions. I was in sin­cere intent. The end of the world WAS imminent. I said unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Verily I said unto you, there would be some standing here, which would not taste of death, till they would see the Son of Man coming in His Kingdom. My disciples went forth to announce the impending event. They quoted Me as saying, "Ye shall not have gone over the cities of ISRAEL , till the Son of man be come." No, that is NOT THAT WHICH I SAID. I said that "...you will not have covered all the places of God's chosen till the Son of Man is come again"--and ye have not!
    I did not speak of the terrors of an ending time for mine was to pull Man back into theknowledge of God and remind him of the law is -thereof and those of The Mighty Creation. I told Man that which would be and what would come to--be if he turned not from his evil separation from Divine Source. It was the inex­orable concern of every living Man and I was sent forth to remind Man. All paled into insignificance beside that which would come upon Man if he con­tinued in the path of evil--and it has come to pass.
    It is possible to easily discern intent and meaning from my experience as Em­manuel of Nazareth. For the end a the world will bring not nothingness but the Kingdom of Heaven --for you are log from the time of "voidance". The Kingdom of Heaven : this signifies the era in which God alone will govern. Inevitably it will come, not through any human acts but solely through divine action, The world has become a matter of indifference, because the Kingdom of Heaven is coming in all its glory--one way or another. It simply behooves you to get your selves and your nations into order. Basically I only brought blessings and a good tiding for my story was of great joy and glory. I told you, his lambs, to "fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. And I gave you His prayer of promise: "...Thy Kingdom come!" Thus the end is not just a kind of threat upon Man, and/or the de­struction of a world, but it is a PROMISE: the Kingdom of God . But Man has slipped more and more deeply into the mire of chaos and evil intent that he must again be in the final reminding of that which is coming. For that was the great­est promise: that "The word shall go forth unto the four corners a the world that all men who will see and hear shall have opportunity of KNOWING that which is God and Godly!" I come to fulfill the prophesy--not "save" a bunch of criminals and lawbreakers- -only the individual can "save" self and I can do nothing save speak in his behalf--and soon, I shall be unable to claim you are somehow ignorant by accident--for we are bringing forth the WORD and ye who deliberately turn away--are in deliberate defiance--that is between you and God.
    CONTRADICTIONS
    I realize that words spoken--for all was put to notes by human (I never wrote and writing was difficult at its very best)--were sometimes ambiguous and con­tradictory. That is why I am come forth now for in the centuries of interim perception Man has been taught incorrectly. Things such as the Kingdom will come and "it is already here" is a bit of a contradiction. The prophecy of world's end and Kingdom of Heaven relates to a cosmic event. It relates to the world but it is the event by which the world ceases to be, in intervention in his­tory, whereby history is broken off. The Kingdom of God is neither world nor history, nor is it this world's hereafter. It is something entirely different.
    The Kingdom will come and is already here! What the future will fulfill is already at work in the world. This thought is expressed in the image of the mus­tard seed, for the mustard seed is the smallest of seeds, but from it grows the largest of herbs. And so it is with the Kingdom. But above all, it is stated in my words: "For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you " That is to say, the signs of the Kingdom, My person, My acts, My message, are among you. Thus what is already present is not the Kingdom but the signs of the Kingdom, the signs of its imminence. It is to these signs that I referred. It was to these SIGNS That I referred when John asked me, "Art thou He that should come?" I said neither yes nor did I say no--I responded "The blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached." But I also said: "But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you." I believe it will become clear if you again ponder it closely. For if God enters the evil adversary MUST depart
    I gave prediction of that which would happen but I did not speak merely to an idle crowd. My message was addressed to Man, who in that situation was con­fronted by a decision and so it is as now: "The time is fulfilled, and the King­dom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the teachings." "Repent, do penance," therein lies the answer to your question of 'What shall we do; what can have meaning?''
    The Kingdom does not mean beatitude (a state of utmost bliss) for all. Each in­dividual is faced with the question of what will become of him in the catastro­phe. For the end of the world is also a judgement, in which man is either ac­cepted or rejected by God. "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left"--remember?
    The end of the world and the last judgment are not yet. But they may come at any moment. They will come suddenly like the lightning that flashes from east to west, or the thief in the night, or the master who returns home unbeknown to his servants--not even I, who will head the coming, will be given to KNOW THE MOMENT OF RETURN! Further, because of this very statement--you can KNOW that I AM NOT YET COME IN PHYSICAL FORM AMONG YOU ON YOUR GLOBE. Of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only!"
    This is why I bid those who are forewarned to live in readiness: "Watch ye therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house comes...lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping." Watch and wait. For man can do nothing to bring the Kingdom. It will come of itself, by God's will alone. As a husbandman waits or the harvest, so man for the Kingdom. And he bids them to divulge the tidings. In your preaching , announce the catastrophe and the glad news to all, that they might be attending and save of selves.
    What of the ethos (the distinguishing character) of Myself? In telling Man what to do, I did not promulgate a self-sufficient system of ethics for the fulfillment of mankind in the structure and order of worldly existence. On the contrary, ethical precepts are justified _only BY THE WILL OF GOD AND ,WITHIN THE NATURAL LAWS OF CREATION, WHO HAS GIVEN THEM AS A SIGN OF THE KINGDOM AND PREPARATION FOR THE END. I had no NEW things to offer--only a reminder of those things which are decreed and put aside and forgotten by Man.
    WORLDLY THINGS
    Worldly things have lost all weight of their own. The world is only a. bridge; cross it but build not thine house upon it. The world is indeed God's Creation and as such should not be condemned. I loved nature and I accept the human order and insist on the validity of its ordinances. The marriage bond is indis­soluble and what God has joined together, let no Man put asunder. Nor should Men rebel against the authorities in that you are bounded by the laws of Caesar and to maintain freedom ye shall hold unto those laws which give freedom. But all worldly existence dwindles in the Radiance of the Kingdom of Heaven . Family ties, law, culture--have lost all their meaning. Mothers, fa­thers and brothers all wait in vain if they wait--for whosoever shall do the will of our Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, sister and mother. Possession are an encumbrance unto the things of flesh--ye must become balanced in the ability to use that which is given in abundance and yet part with it in blessing and joy at the next turn of the experience.

All worldly things are perishable and none of you can add one inch unto your stature once locked into the physical. Sufficient unto the day, my friends, is the evil thereof. But the world is not worthy of our concern. Take no thought for your life what .ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink. Take no thought of tomor­row: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself and ye have no knowledge cif that which may or may not be. Only that which has reality in the Kingdom of Heaven is important and you may as well not lay up treasures upon Earth where moth, rust and politicians can lay seige unto them and strip them from you--but rather, lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, and in the preparing for the transitions of the return of the Kingdom that your rewards can be in abundance.
    Obedience to God was My ethos as it had always been the ethos of My people. External, calculable obedience to definite laws is not enough, however. The essential is the obedience of Man's whole heart and being. God has written His law within the heart of Man and therefore it is only the remembering which is in contention. Man must cease lying unto self--that he remembers and knows and the law!
    But what is God's will? Your thinking, accustomed as it is to the finite rules of the understanding, would like to have instructions, regulations to go by. Many ask God in defiance: "What is thy will?" When you hear the commandments as God's will, you are startled at their "extremism; they demand something that is seemingly impossible in the world. But these commandments state what can become real in the Kingdom of Heaven and require actions of Man in the physical to attain the wholeness. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. They were and are directly addressed tg man who knows_ only God and his neighbor and acts as though there were no world, as though the antinomies of worldly reality did not exist. The imperatives assume that Man no longer has anyfinite situation in the world, or mission to shape and fulfill the world; they are imperatives for "saints, for citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven"--I said, "...resist not evil: but whoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any Man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also... Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow at thee turn not thou away." These represent the response of love and reason within the heart-soul of Man/God. which must be present to find lodge in the Mansion of God . It does not mean that while in mortal form that you be stupid. God is :"wisdom:", not "stupidity"
    Above all, they are not imperatives of outward action, but imperatives that penetrate the innermost soul prior to all action. The soul must be pure. Even in the secret recesses of the soul the germ of evil is as rephresensive as the outward action. You will, many of you, be quite relieved and happy to hear that you are far more pure at the level of soul than on the surface of the human aspect.! But, pointing up the contradiction is always the one that gets Man into the most trou­ble in the physical world of "sensing "--"Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart."
    What is demanded is a mode of being not an outward action, which merely
    follows from the being. It is demanded what cannot be "willed" but is the
    source of "all willing". Where it is present, no power in the world can darken
    it. It is not that which goes into the mouth which defiles a Man; but that which comes out of the mouth--this is what defiles Man.

God's will is the LIFE of the Kingdom of Heaven—live as through the Kingdom of Heaven were already with you; live that this lifeline world will become a sign of the Kingdom of Heaven and indeed it is approaching reality..

My ethos should not be taken as a system of prescriptions for action in the world. The principle springs solely from the idea of the Kingdom of Heaven , and I uttered this principle--I ask not that you worship ME. I pleaded with you not to worship ME--but that you shall love the Lord thy God...and to love your neighbor as yourself (providing of course, that you could love self). Remember the commandments: "Thou shalt rove the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." "What doth the Lord require a thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" I brought NOTHING NEW. I BRING nothing new! There is no prefatory "B-U-T" as when I would say "'But' I say unto you...." as when I was and am in disagreement with tradi­tional faith of either day. I take the traditional commandments with me into the Kingdom of Heaven announced in the reality of love that the sign Qf its coming.
    TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR
    A mystical union with God, flight from the world to live alone among Men, at one with God: that would be loveless. The individual for himself alone has us part in the Kingdom of Heaven . He must make his way thither with his bor. He who loves God loves his neighbor. Therefore, life in the world is fulfilled by a life of love, which is the sign of the Kingdom of Heaven .
    Where love has become selfless and free from the world, it is the reality. of the Kingdom of Heaven . Then it is unlimited, absolute. Thence I gave another commandment which is somehow separate unto Man's reception, and that: ...to love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray fox them which despitefully use you. It was that Man forgot that his neighbor and enemy were one in the same. This is why in the MANUAL we have given you clarification which in turn appears to be more than ten in counting. There are EXACTLY as many as are needed! In Pleiades, for in­stance, there are far fewer than ten for the other problems of Man do not exist in their reality.
    This love, then, is not a universal feeling without an object; it is a love of your neighbour. But who is your neighbor. Not your kinsman or one who is distin­guished in some way, but ever who is close to you in space and time and who needs you. This is made clear by the story The Good Samaritan. A man of Jerusalem lies half dead by the wayside, having been set upon by robbers. A priest comes that way, then a Levite, and both pass him by. But then a Samar­itan, of a people despised in Jerusalem , sees him and has compassion for him and cares for him. "Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves"? This kind of love precludes all self aggrandizement. He that is greatest among you shall be your servant, and whomsoever shall exalt himself shall be abased. And this implies whole hearted devotion to Christ and the Christ . He who loves father and mother more than ME is not worthy of Me; ...and he that takes not his cross, and follows after Me, is not worthy of me! What mean I? Except through the Christed path of Godness shall ye enter into the Father's Kingdom--and I represented that LIGHT. It mattered not what label I bore as Man--but the Truth within MY BEING which marked the passage--the Christed passage.
    This perfect love that is a sign of the Kingdom is not satisfied by obedience to laws, by the pursuit of any plan or purpose. I reject legalism, not for the sake of lawlessness, but in order to seek the Source whence the law flows and whereby it is fulfilled beyond all legality. I accept the traditional law as self-evident. I do not oppose it in principle as one who claimed to follow my teachings, St. Paul , did. But that is between himself and God, for it is not of my business that which Paul came to corrupt. He was, by any label, my most devoted enemy and destroyed that which was established in the name of Christ--by any label of the day, then or now--that being was a deceiver and changed his name from Saul (of Tarsus) to Paul that he might fool the people into believing his resurrection in Truth. He did great service unto Man for you must come into discernment now, so that you can KNOW Truth from the WORD--WHICH IS GOD.
    Fulfillment of any defined law is far less in importance than a life of obedi­ence unto God. For instance, how totally absurd is the manner in which you have handled the "Sabbath", for the sabbath was made for Man and not Man for the sabbath. Observance of rites cannot compensate for ethical offenses: there­fore, if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has nothing against you; leave there your gift before the altar, and go your way; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Does this sound a bit different than that which your "Sunday preacher" hands you about collections in the Sunday basket?
    Mere legality fosters hypocrisy. One who lives by the law alone masks the evil that is in him. Those who observe the law but have log the inward faith, reject the commandment of God so they can keep their own tradition. I warn you people against the scribes who "love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the market-places, and the chief seats in the synagogues and who ' devour' widows houses, and for a pretence make long prayers and demands for thine tithing."
    Thus the freedom of My actions is an essential part of this ethos of the King­dom, a freedom which is grounded not in "law" but in love. No true law is de­stroyed by love, for love will merely cushion it and keep it within bounds. This does not either refer to that which you classify as "making love" for love IS and requires no "making" thereof. This perhaps explains more clearly why I did so many things that offended those about me--then as well as now. I went wherein God would go and blessed those who were good within their hearts.

I put forward no new system of morality but purify the ethos and take it as seri­ously as if it were already fulfilled in God's Kingdom. I lived it then and I live it now, without regard for the consequence in the world, for the world will soon perish--in all transitions, that of the world is left to the physical plane in any in­stance.

Blessed chela, let us take rest. I wish to take up "faith" in cod for it is, after all, indispensable for admission to the Kingdom of Heaven --it is the prerequisite of "salvation" and is itself salvation. The time is come when I am again speak­ing directly of these things so that Man may have reminding. We need a rest before we enter into that next portion. Thank you for your service--I wrap you beloved of me within my win s that none shall bring hurt upon upon you. May all of you who hunger and thirst--seek in Huth and find, rat you may petition and come within the Radiance of the Mighty Protection against which no Man can stand nor evil compel.
    I AM

주제글 정보