제목: PJ#032, I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE, SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 SOLTEC
    SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 1991 7:45 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 303

SATURDAY. JUNE 15. 1991,

Antonious Soltec to speak briefly, Dharma; thank you for allowing my commu­nication. I have been asked to comment on the widespread Earth activities. I wish, please, to refrain from any comment of political ramifications of the hap­penings for it matters not whether an earthquake is precipitated by man or by Mother Terra.

What you must attend is the apparent widespread occurrences which will appear unrelated-no, they are related both to the political and natural realm and they give you clues to possibilities.

As Hatonn told you in the past days--pay attention for there is massive move­ment in the entire circumference lip of the ring of fire (the Sea of Peace Ocean). I believe it is the Pacific Plate Tectonic, as you refer to it. Please note that Australia is NOT within those boundaries but is THE MOST IMPACTED by movement of the Pacific Plate. There is tremendous activity in the outreach portions of Australia and New Zealand . The Georgia (Soviet Union) is a differ­ent matter and is in established upheaval to cause the Soviet Union to remain united for as the Russian Republic becomes republicanized so will the other Bloc nations again rise up and Georgia is one which is already at a level of un­acceptable restlessness. It is, of course, far more than that but it is a most dan­gerous game played when you tamper with Mother Nature. You people Shan earth are either the most daring or the most foolish beings we have come upon in a very long time of traveling.

The primitive people of the Philippines are terrified, just as are the natives of Australia and New Zealand , for they know the underground is ready to "uncreate" those islands or project up the entire ocean floor--which is going to cause happenings like you can only hold in the imagining. The atmospheric havoc is proof of that activity.

It is the location of Mt. Pinatubo that is most distressing to the Indians of the region for it is a part of the prediction (clues) of changes which would come upon the people and the world (which, of course, to them IS the Philippines and little more). The eruption could have been from Taal , Caniaon, Mayon and it would not have the same meaning as one which is dormant for centuries.

Now please, look to Japan and the earthquakes and rumblings--this is NOT un­usual for Japan , but you might well be seeing eruptions of those volcanos in Japan , also, within hours or days. Whether or not you hear of it, there will be great numbers of tremblers in the Aleutians and right down through your chain of volcanos in the North American continent and through the entire circle to the south.

Earth man can precipitate earthquakes but he cannot control the activities very well, of volcanos. He can detonate high level nuclear explosions within the craters or from underground placement but to cause activity in the mountain it­self, there has to be a hole opened into the pressure caverns. This is why erup­tions mean far more to geologists of the observers in my geologic survey teams, than does all the earthquakes you can produce.

As you study the upheaval in Georgia, U.S.S.R., note its political proximity toTurkey and Iran , The Black Sea and the Caspian Sea and remember the trouble in Azerbaijan and Armenia , both bordering to the south and to the south-east. You ones must begin to look at the WHOLEand stop using the telescope attached to the kaleidoscope which simply blinds you through visions of colored glass.

The "state" of Georgia (U.S.S.R.), for instance, is a restless nation with many uprisings which have been quelled militarily-- against the wishes of " Russia ". Russia has over 146 million people to be reckoned with and Georgia has some 5.3 million to which the U.S.S.R. must account. Almost all the states of the Republic will side with Russia as the "party" grows stronger. Ah indeed, Yeltsin is a man with which to be reckoned and aid to little Georgia for earth­quake relief may not be sufficient any longer.

Georgia can be most central in damage on an emotional level for it is in the western part of Transcaucasia and contains the largest manganese mines in the world. Well, what could that be worth? Lots is often a prime substance in the manufacture of steel, falling into the 6th octave periodic register of Ele­ments, falling into the same octave wherein argon is the seed and running from fifth toward seventh includes potassium, calcium, scandium, titanium, vana­dium, chromium, manganese and iron with cobalt on the cusp. So you see, you would have a much higher frequency, or "finer" steel than say, vanadium or chromium. Lower in the octave you have argon, chlorine sulphur phosphorus and silicon on the cusp. Moreover, manganese is a relatively low frequency and is utilized in producing low-frequency pulse beams. Indeed, the USSR . would not like to lose that commodity.

Further, Georgia is rich in timber resources and COAL mines. Basic industries are food, textiles, iron, steel but it is resource for grain, tea, tobacco, fruits, grapes and other agricultural related products. To maintain control, the U.S.S.R. MUST control at least Georgia , Armenia , Azerbaijan and especially the Ukrainian SSR. In the Ukrainian SSR, for instance, is almost 52 million people. Can you now see how frail a reed Mr. unpopular Gorbachev actually is blowing in the winds of possibilities?

I recognize that I am a "geologist" by "trade" but my commission is to study your globe from that particular aspect within the "whole". I could recommend nothing more important to your PHYSICAL input than to get good reference material and KNOW YOUR WORLD. You ones of Earth do not even know your own bodies and almost NOTHING about your planet.

You speak of the "ring of fire" and yet you understand not the connections and why, for instance, eruptions in the Philippines are important! The Pacific plate "generally" outlines the "ring-of fire" but oh, if you look no further, you are amiss in good judgment for there IS a Philippine plate which has great impact just as does the Indian plate which encompasses Australia . These particular plates are impacted greatly by the movement of the Pacific Plate. Note also that the coastal areas of the volcano chain and the major western coastal fault lines are within the North American portion of the American Plate, while areas of Central America and northern South America are in the Caribbean Plate. South America is in the southern portion of the American Plate. Now, you have to look at the area of Georgia which you will find in the Eurasian Plate which is affected by movement in both the American, Philippine and Pacific Plates. The magnificent Himalayas are the crumpled consequence, for instance, of an Indian plate pushing northward into and under rigid Eurasia .

Do you begin to feel your education is lacking a bit of valid input? Precious brothers, you simply cannot expect to know nothing about your little world and then expect to be accepted without limits within the universal, cosmic order. You as a species (civilization) of human physical beings are still quite in your infancy. There is nothing "wrong" with that, it is just so unlikely that your ability at this stage of development and knowledge allows you to participate in the great federation of the cosmic experience. You grow technologically into inability to control or cope with that which you tinker. You will find your brothers in the cosmos will not be very accepting of your demands in a council wherein you do not even know the tectonic plates of your own planet--and I promise you that the ones who develop the death rays and weapons do not know anything about the working order of your globe--much less do the politicians who control every facet of your existence in your physical experience.

Would this not be the wondrous gift one such as "Inquirer General" Cole COULD give unto his listeners--or would he simply lose those which proclaim him "entertaining" ? You see, we of the Command do not understand the insults to your intelligence which you not only tolerate but encourage. "Understand" is not a good word for use herein, for we DO understand what is happening and what is intended by your would-be King Masters, but our difficulty is the lack of expectation on the part of you-the-people to stand against the insults upon your experience.

I believe it should not have to be from an alien being that you should be gaining your education regarding these matters--it should be from your learned teachers at your universities and kindergartens. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THERE IS AN ADULT WITHIN EACH OF YOU TRYING TO GET OUT?

Hatonn and Dharma are going to bring forth some very interesting information which might be worthy of your attention; you keep working with the thin person trying to get out from the overweight trap; the inner child coming into protec­tion-- -NO, NO, NO! Within each is an ADULT to get past the whole lot of the garbage! Beyond the tending teddybears. I believe Hatonn will have you cuddle your Constitution and NOT your teddy bear and binkie. Haven't all of you slept with your binkie long enough??
    When God says "come as children unto me", He doesn't mean with binkie and bunny-he means with curiosity and eagerness to come into KNOWLEDGE with Himself cares not about your sexual physical food preferences nor other of the physicalness-- YOU MUST COME INTO KNOW­ING THAT ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE OF THE FLESH PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE AND YOU--YOU YOU WILL COME INTO MATURITY AND KNOWLEDGE OR YOU WILL LINGER WITHIN THAT SHROUD OF DISCONTENT AND RESTLESSNESS. SO BE IT.

You-the-people are on the brink of allowing the Puppet-Masters to commit Particle/Atomic Suicide of a Planet. Is it not time you gave up your binkie and stopped this insanity?

I see that I have outstayed my welcome and will, therefore, give my apprecia­tion- -with a reminder or two. Within the next few years of your counting, things are going to heat up from your own place (I DO NOT MEAN GLOBAL WARMING BS) and from your atmosphere-- you are going to have a lot of ra­dioactive debris pouring back in on your orb and if you don't get with the pro­gram and petition assistance, you are going to all get a very big hotfoot.
    I ask in closing, Dharma, that you reproduce an article you will find regarding the solar flares--also nonsense as projected but deadly if the cover-up does NOT STOP!
    Release: Thurs., June 13, 1991. New York Times News Service [This is THE ESTABLISHMENT MIS/DIS-INFORMATION RESOURCE]:
    Waves of charged particles thrown off by the sun have caused re­newed disturbances in Earth's magnetic field in recent days, disrupting radio communications and apparently disabling power transmission equipment in Virginia.
    At midday Wednesday, a new wave of the particles hit the magnetic field, indicating that "we're beginning a very disturbed period," said David Speich, a scientist at the Space Environment Laboratory of the national Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, in Boulder , Colo. His agency predicted that as a result of the disturbance the Northern Lights could be visible as far south as Tulsa, Okla. [This is a setup to allow for all manners of sky activity without a person questioning why or what!}
    A round of disturbances, which scientist call geomagnetic storms, began June 4 [Let's see now, you launched the pre-missiles and then the shuttle on - -?], in response to a disturbance on the sun three days ear­lier. Solar flares have sent waves of protons and electrons toward Earth, literally pushing the planet's magnetic field. When the field moves through Earth's crust, it generates electric currents, which can jump into power lines and disrupt transmission equipment. [I suppose this is the same technique that HIV virus uses to "jump" from person to person or fleas onto a dog? If this were true then why do you need ANY other hind of electricity production?? ??]

The Virginia Electric and Power co., said three capacitor banks failed simultaneously Monday. The capacitors are used to maintain voltage on transmission lines.
    "It didn't present any extraordinary problems to us," said Larry W. Ellis, senior vice president of the power company, because the demand for power was not at a peak.
    If a geomagnetic storm caused transmission to fail at a time when the system was fully loaded, some experts say, a wide-scale blackout could result.
    The particles also disrupt the ionosphere, a layer of charged parti­cles. In some kinds of radio transmissions, the ionosphere is used to bounce the signals back toward Earth.
    In addition, the particles can deliver a radiation dose to passengers on airplanes on trans-polar flights, including most flights from the United States to Europe . [If I were you, I would be shaking in my booties and binkie about now!]
    As the solar storm deforms the magnetic field, it increases the size of the polar region--the effect that makes the Northern Lights visible so far south. The particles are drawn to the polar region and, interacting with molecules of the atmosphere or aircraft, can shake loose neutrons, which then irradiate people. [I have never heard more insulting hog-slop in my experience.]
    By some estimates, the dose on a single flight, especially at high al­titude, can be twice as large as for many diagnostic X-rays.
    If the solar storm intensifies, [which they undoubtedly plan to de­velop] it could add slightly to the dose of radiation that people on the ground routinely receive from the sun and other stars. [Getting ready to blame God, perhaps, and faulty ozone layers and greenhouse effect and blah, blah, blah for the radiation deaths which they intend to now dump on you-the-people? Ifyou don't wake up---you won't EVER be allowed to wake upin this "walk-through" .
    I suggest that no one, i.e., T.D., write in unless he has some verification of the above account--AS I PRESENT IT, for you will not get further explanation of "what they are doing to you now" from us--YOU BETTER GET BUSY AND TEND THAT , CONSTITUTION AND OTHER MATTERS AND DEMAND TRUTH--NOT A -BIT OF EARLY INFORMATION AND GOSSIP FROM US. Ignorance might be "bliss" but it sure is going to wipe out a planet! So be
    it.
    Soltec to clear, please. I believe that I am being now asked to turn the forum over to Germain instead of Gyeorgos and therefore, I again thank you for your attention and petition you to give thought to these things come upon you for they are indeed urgent to your journey and the outcome of your journey. I salute you and sincerely suggest you begin to study most carefully the lies given to cover the Elite actions. Salu.

CHAPTER 12
    REC #2 GERMAIN
    SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 1991 10:00 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 303
    GERMAIN

Violini Germain come in the Light and transmutation of the Violet refraction. Let us not make something mystical of this pronouncement and greeting. My label is one of identification and not some Greek, French, American or Italian nonsense. My first identification identifies my station, or frequency, as of the refraction frequency of violet (purple, I guess you call the tonal light). Germain identifies my purpose, location relative to you of Shan and the thrust as to major input to that earth hemisphere and continent Please do not turn it into God. Many of earth place have followed my teachings for long--but have turned it into some sideline "religion" of a type. We must draw away from these clumps of pre-conceived possession of one sort or another.

One of my beloved brothers has inquired wherein the "I AM" group might have touched by errors of man-pronounced impact. Precious brother-the minute earth humans pronounced "doctrines" of how and who and what should set the mks-from conclave to dress code, Don't' misunderstand my statement--I make no judgment--only factual statement. It is not necessarily so that the leaders set the stage or the rules, but rather, ones under their tutelage who "thought" it a better way to experience. It is fine if you indeed, say "we the group gatherers have set these rules" but when pronounced as My, or Christ's. or God's, regulation-that is error. For man to state that "in my opinion this or that Germain, the Christ, God meant--fine, but to make edict by "self and proclaim it to be of another---is error. This sets up your authority above other. Now, of course. if those coming within the circle of the "authority" then so be it. I do not say to push and shove and rewrite that which the founders have set up--but go elsewhere. Ones coming into a group with established dress codes, actions of acceptance, etc., will either come within on the basis of the rules or go somewhere else and do their own thing. This is not that which usually happens for the original founders usually welcome with opened arms the "intruders" and soon the "intruders" are the authority. This requires both "allowing" and careful "discernment" , for the deceivers are at every turn of the path. If you grow in and within the Light you will be fine wherever you ARE. If benefit of good:ness and comradery is gained from the associations- -does dress code matter? Let us always look unto the higher understanding and KNOWLEDGE that we give the GODNESS OF SELF unto the money-changers. (Yes, I meant exactly that!)

On to the subject at hand. I find it moves reasonably on with continuation of the parting statements and urgings of Soltec. You must come into some deeper understanding of that which is about you for there is much "physical" and of "universal physics" which impacts your human "senses" and is nut visible but neither is it "unphysical".

[trans="번역완료:전기와 중력"]
    NATURE OF ELECTRICITY AND GRAVITATION

Let us also pick up where Sananda left off with this subject. The thoughts which have been written to accentuate are:

1. That every effect in Nature which observers have attributed to gravity, and magnetism should rightly be attributed to electric potential, and
    2. that the center of any mass like the sun is a center of maximum heat and pressure which is a violently, explosive condition, not an attractive one, for heat expands and violently desires to escape.

Tens of thousands of suns have exploded. They are called novas. Many of them are conquered by the cold of space and reimprisoned. The greatest of these is known as the Crab Nebula. It is a very recent explosion but a very spectacular one and one unto which you can relate. A most careful study of its movements gives clear comprehension of that majestic battle which is continually going on between the cold of space and the heat of its resistance to its electrical division. These misleading effects in nature have held scientific progress back for too long already, on your place. Their correction would be of incalculable value to present day progress.

The text books tell you that there are two kinds of electricity, a positive kind and a negative opposite. Let me show you how impossible and illogical this is, and how contrary it is to Nature's processes in the construction of matter.

Herein I must repeat a fact, that electricity does only ONE thing divides an equilibrium into EOUAL pairs and compresses them until they unite to create an explosive condition around a still point of gravity. When that purpose has been completed, electricity slowly dies in all masses, until all motion has ceased in them.

It does NOT require TWO forces to compress anything. If you wish to compress air into, your tire you compress it with a force exerted in one direction, which is inward from the outside. The greater the force you exert in that direction the greater the multiplication of resistant pressure within your tire, as compared with the pressure outside the tire If you open a valve the pressure within your tire will explode outward without the aid of another kind of electricity to help it escape from its bondage. It will seek its equilibrium level without an­other kind of force to help it. The universal vacuum is that universal equilibrium level. Any departure from that state in Nature normalcy is a forced departure which causes a tension, or strain. The zero universe is without tension or strain. All matter, is compressed motion. All compressed motion is explosive. It is in exactly-same condition as your tire which you have compresse into a strained, tense condition, from which it constantly exerts its own strength of desire to escape into the universal equilibrium. This desire for outward explosion is inherent in all matter. There is no desire in matter to hold itself together with other matter.

Perhaps it will help in understanding this statement if you stretch a piece of elastic from its normal equilibrium condition of rest. It takes force for you to stretch it but it will return to its normal condition without need of another kind of force. In stretching the elastic you have created strains and tensions of an abnormal condition. The zero universe is balanced. Everything in Nature which becomes unbalanced by the exertion of any force will eventually find balance in the Cosmic vacuum, which is the one normal condition of space .It is also the CAUSE of all EFFECTS and the SOURCE of all ENERGY. If you comprehend this, you can now solve mystery which great thinkers in science thought to be insoluble--the mystery as to how matter emerges from space and how space swallows it up again.

How was it that early investigators made a decision that there were two opposite kinds of electricity instead of the one kind which produces motion? It was be­cause the two opposite conditions of living and dying--growing and decaying--heating and cooling--polarizing and depolarizing, and all other effects of mo­tion, are expressed in seemingly opposite directions by seemingly opposite forces. There are no opposite directions, or opposite forces, however. There are but divided sexes which exert the same force and in the same direction. The one force is compression and the one direction is spiral. That which seems to be two are one when united. They could not unite if they were per-suing opposite directions, nor could they be one if they were opposites. One's senses are very deceptive. They convincingly make one believe the very oppo­site of what they manifest.

Early investigators did not take into account the fact that motion is a cosmic abnormality which has been caused by a disturbance of stillness. The normal condition of this universe is a rest condition. Motion is a created effect which emerges from rest and returns to it. This universe of motion might be likened to a quiet pool into which a stone has been thrown. The normal quiet of the pool has been disturbed by a force. The normal quiet will return without the aid of force. There is no opposite force which causes the return to normal bal­ance.

And so it is with life and death. They are two seemingly opposite effects which emerge from the Creator's zero universe as a disturbance of its vacuum by seemingly opposite pressures. So, also, are heat and sound. But all of these which emerge by the application of force, return to their, normal rest condition without the aid of another kind of electric force, or a change in their one uni­versal spiral direction.

Let us be sure that you understand this vital fundamental of Nature that has so grossly deceived the greatest minds of the centuries. We return to the tire which you compressed into a very much higher pressure than that of its envi­ronment. That pressure is held in the tire by a sealed casing, but it is very dif­ficult to entirely seal it against slow leaking from some part of it.

Always remember that every action you perform causes motion—and motion is electric--and electricity moves spirally-and that spirals are always created in pairs. You cannot cut a section through any electric current anywhere without producing rings which spin around holes. Try it. Pass an electric current through an evacuated tube with sufficient air or vapor in it to aid visibility and you will see the rings which electricity creates. You will see them as rings of light spinning around black holes. Those rings you see are divisions and ex­tensions of the "ultimate particles" of Creation, for there is no other form in Nature than opening and closing rim. They are the basis, and substance of all forms. When and where they appear, matter appear. When they disappear, matter disappear, and all effects of matter with them, such as sound, color, heat, form, density and dimension.

To repeat, this universe of motion is entirely electric, and there is no power, or quality, in electricity to pull inward from within. Again we say--electricity does but one thing --it compresses to divide into two pairs for the purpose of creating a dense pressure condition known as electric POTENTIAL. This is done against the resistance of the universal vacuum, which finally conquers every effort of electricity to simulate cohesion.

The entire principle of the construction of matter is based upon surrounding an area of rest in the omnipresent vacuum with four rings, then in compressing the rings in divided and extended pairs until the holes are eliminated and flaming carbon suns occupy the holes. Suns throw off rings in series of four until the hole returns. Electricity causes the compression and the zero vacuum is the expression of Mind energy which causes the expansion. This universe is a cornpression- expansion pump. One end of its piston is in the eternal vacuum and the other end is in the pressures of electric potential.

Remember, also, that every electric action, which is recorded in Nature, like the
    growth of a tree, or throwing a stone in water, produces rings with holes in them. The young tree starts that way, as a tube, but closes its holes by com­pression, to become a solid, and every solid in a series of ring layers which eventually open to let "space" in gradually, until space becomes all and the tree disappears entirely into it. Cut your own body into sections and you will find it is composed of rings around holes--your chest--your skull--your bones, arteries, heart, windpipe, nerves and every cell of your body. Electricity works that way. It tries to close up its its holes, but very few out of millions of effects suc­ceed in doing so. Organic life has not one example of body building which has succeeded in becoming a solid, not even the ivory of an elephant's tusk. It is centered by a hole, and its cells are porous.

All Nature, everywhere, cries out its protest to such an unnatural and impos­sible condition as the nuclear atom. Nature is cellular and cells are rings in sections.. Also, every cell in Nature is product of the union of four pairs of rings. Nature also cries out its protest against such a concept as that of a cos­mic "glue" of some mysterious and mystical nature, which supposedly holds the atom together from within a nucleus. Atoms are held together only by pressure from the outside and sealed from the outside by cold. The inside every atomic mass is a heat generator and heat consumer. Atomic units have cold centers, but combined atomic masses have relatively hot centers, according to their purpose and position. Its cells must be electrically conditioned to maintain that heat, but no matter what the temperature is in any cell it tends to expand it--not hold it together. Instead of being a glue it is an explosive.

[/trans]

We need a rest break, please. It is my pleasure to again work with you and I much enjoy the friends with which I might again share--not the least of which are on MY SIDE OF THE FENCE. I am sure that you readers recognize the projections of Tesla, Newton , Russell, etc., etc., all of whom I have not space to recognize. There are brothers here totally dedicated to your education and I ask that we honor them by doing our work carefully and accurately.

Before I take leave, please allow comment on an observation regarding the "child" vs "adult". You are experiencing in an illusion of differing "characters" . I would caution all of you to ponder that which I am going to say regarding the "child". God asks that you come in "child-like" manner. HE DOES NOT SAY "CHILDISH". "Child-like" is represented in proper matu­rity of given stature of growth retaining the curious and seeking after KNOWL­EDGE regarding his world and /ism. "Childish is a pretense of being something which you are most definity NOT. There is great difference in projec­tion and that which you might think to be cute and "child-like" is usually most inappropriate and indeed foolish. I recommend that each of you take careful perception of self and see whether you play a game in "childishness" or project maturity in "child-like" growth, participation and seeking after learning. Teddy-bears, binkies and blankies do not cut it after leaving of the cradle--for child or adult! Salu.

I AM GERMAIN

Last edited by web master; 2010-09-04 at 22:58.

주제글 정보