6/7 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#032, I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE, SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

PJ 32
    CHAPTER 18

REC #2 GERMAIN

THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 1991 3:52 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 308
    GERMAIN ON "THE UNIVERSE"

Vio present. Dharma, I will begin immediately this afternoon because I see that that one who calls me "friend" intends to usurp my time on the morrow for another of those wordy "EXPRESSES". Clues and signs are pouring upon you dear ones and we do not wish you to miss the signals. I watch the frustration and despair as Dharma reads the quantitious pile of inquiries of Hatonn and self. She cannot handle the load, brothers, so please bear with us while we find some way to answer the flood of excellent and thoughtful inquiries. The most recent is several pages of lengthy inquiries from Australia. We shall ask Rick to respond to the best of his ability but there are requests for full instructions for shelters and how to store food, etc. Quite frankly, some things that these ones have simply not had time to give attention to in their own right.

This is not to say "don't inquire" for there is no intent of such, but we are all feeling our way along together. There are many resources from which to pull and I ask in behalf of Hatonn that Rick compile as much as possible and forward it, i.e., SURVIVAL, at least and then descriptions of the JOURNALS for there are several regarding handling resources, etc. You will note that Australian common law is about the same as in America for America now runs pretty much as England desires it to run.

These countries of yours give you little opportunity to do very much of anything--intentionally to prevent your adequate and comfortable escape from adversity, for they are the ones who have brought the adversity. Please note that Thatcher is in Washington with Bush at this very minute to make sure that Russia's Yeltsin is handled properly according to King Elite's demands.

Other questions: Where do we tell people it is safe? There may be some places a bit safer than others but, as you look around, there are no safe places IN THE PLAN. I will mention at this point, while Dharma settles a bit, that Hatonn will speak on these "plans" a bit more in depth tomorrow--THE PLAN IS THROUGH ENGLAND TO HAVE ONLY ANGLO-SAXONS ON THE PLANET--THE FULL PLAN IS TO HAVE NO OTHER RACES IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. THIS IS WHY THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE HARDEST HIT ALONG WITH THE THIRD WORLD CITIZENS WITHIN THE VARIOUS "ELITE" NATIONS. DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SINGLE MOMENT THAT THE ISRAELI KHAZAR ELITE CONSIDER AN ARAB AN EQUAL, AND THE INTENT IS TO GET RID OF EVERY ARAB IN THE WORLD IF POSSIBLE--ALONG WITH ANY OTHER RACES WHICH INTERFERE WITH THE ELITE PLANS AND ALL UNDESIRABLE WHITES. I'M SORRY, CHILDREN, THIS JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE WAY IT IS AND WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO GET THE TRUTH TO YOU.

(Candace: I have come across a goodly number of “bible reading Christian folks who believe Christians are actually asked by God to get rid of those “pesky” Arabs in fact, and who highly supported the awful situation the folks of Gaza found themselves in this past winter. )

But for you ones in Australia--hold strong for the intent is to bring as little de­struction to Australia and New Zealand as is at all possible for those two places hold great survival facilities and bombs; volcano eruptions and massive earth­quakes are not good for the structures nor the nerves. The reason Hatonn requests that Rick respond to the inquiries and then make up sample packets for any who wish to obtain same; i.e., much as the "Constitution" package. It is a time of pulling together that impact might be felt in the levels of government where changes can be brought about. But, as it now stands, a way THROUGH the government appears to be out of the equation for the government has learned to believe their own lies.

I will point out something right now, however, that the world had better take note and take note quickly. Australia, you know, is a British colony. Always was based on the British "pound" for currency. Might you find it interesting to know that as of June, 1990, Australia is now based on the dollar--AND THE CURRENCY IS MULTICOLORED, STATING THE NATION ON ONE PORTION AND THE DOLLAR AMOUNT AS WELL. THERE IS ALSO A CUTE LITTLE FIBER THREAD AND, FURTHER, THE NOTES WERE PRINTED RIGHT ON THE SAME PRESSES AS YOUR MONEY WILL BE AS WAS THAT OF THE SOVIET UNION! Just a thought for today--Hatonn will speak of that also in the EXPRESS so it reaches readers prior to this. It is coming, brothers--right on track and moving rapidly.

You may as well face something else, and Hatonn will cover this topic also, there is no United Nations nor U.S. nor English nor Russian intent to save any of those 200,000 Iraqi children marked for death. The POLICY is to kill the children and you may as well face it now or they will be dead by the time you can get intervention! I tell you again, the point is genocide--intentional genocide—and unless you as citizens of earth Shan face it, it is done!

(Candace: and lots of rumors abound now on the swine flu and its effects on children and the elderly as targets. Again, the vaccination will cause this flu not prevent it. Your choice anymore on whether you take vaccines of any sort or not.)

Let us return to my subject, Dharma, so that we can cover as much information as possible so that you will be free to write for Hatonn on the morrow.

I have one other request--please find the writing I did some days ago and include a message to my friend and brother in Shasta, JS, for I fear the mailing in separateness was overlooked. Thank you. We do not wish to further burden you ones, but we effort to respond to writers via these messages and it is easy to let personal response slip through unnoted. I would not persist except that John has a great walk to share with me at the appropriate sequence of events and I must stay in touch through the earth route that our works be coordinated for proper action. So be it--I shall not trouble you further with tasks--except to read and listen carefully.

NATURE OF THE ELECTRIC CURRENT

Ah, back to "our" favorite subjects. We shall now build up the nature of the electric current to make its multiplying and dividing two-way principle more clearly understood. The very first principle to make clear is that electricity cannot run in a straight line. It always spirals around a hole in one direction to create its two-way effect. An electric current on a straight wire does not run through the wire in a straight line, it spirals around on its surface. Now all of you good people who are familiar with a Tesla Coil know this as fact. In the coil, however, it spirals both through the spiraling wire and around the outside of the wire in addition. It is all the same in effect but perhaps a better visualization tool. There is always a hole in the center of the wire. A current strong enough to fill the whole wire would melt it. A still stronger current would vaporize it into gases.

This can be demonstrated by taking a clock spring of closely twisted wire and pulling it apart. You will see it coiling around its axis of gravity like a spirally whirling cone. That is electricity at work which you see spirally whirling around its centering hole.

Now consider the wave shaft itself. Motion whirls around that centering hole in four pairs of cones to every cycle. That is where electricity multiplies its terrific power to compress matter in order to create the explosives of which this entire universe consists. The wave is REPEATED in cycles, but each wave cycle is a series of four conical pairs.

The first essential for you to completely understand is the fact that there is always a hole in all matter and in every part of an electric current, except where collisions occur between pairs to destroy them by breaking them up into spiral ring systems. The other essential fact is that cycles pulses in two-way compression-expansion sequences to live and die. Then they must expand into the four ring formations of their cathodes to live and die. It is an extremely interesting and very simple process which you must thoroughly know, for there is nothing else beyond it to know. Every action in Nature repeats that one formula, from your thinking, to your breathing. Because of its great basic import we will leave no stones unturned to have you fully comprehend that master key of wave mechanics and space geometry which could make a new world of science if properly applied, and a new destiny of your own commanding if you apply it understandingly to every decision which you must make.

Helium, for example, is the inert gas record of the carbon octave. If you "electrocute" carbon by a million volt current the carbon will return to its cathode birthplace as helium to again become carbon. Likewise, if your body is electrocuted it will return to its eternal record of you to born a new body of you.

There are nine of these inert gases in Nature, as you will see by the nine stringed harp of the universe. The only difference in their structure is that each consecutive inert gas, from one to nine, is smaller than its predecessor, for each octave is a multiplication of its predecessor. We will get to more fully describing the inert gases as bridges between Man and God.

I am now going to request our editors dig up some examples to show you and please understand, readers, that they will not make sequential sense as to their numberings but I am going to utilize that which has already been beautifully done by Dr. Russell and we will move on with his numbering system, please. Except for diagrams it will be too difficult to visualize that of which I speak. Thank you.

(Candace: The images are missing. They do not copy from Christ’s email within this. I picked them out separately from the email into files, but when I then place them within my word doc piece, they still do not copy to the website, with the word doc. And I would then have to upload the several of them separately to the website piece which is awfully time consuming, so I am awaiting Christ’s creation of the pdf file which will include them. I have troubles still even with understanding the images, takes a meditative state for me to connect the dots with them for myself, meaning drawing on what I have stored in my monad.)

Figure No. 42: The upper diagram, marked A--A, represents the creation of an octave of tones, beginning with the inert gas of four motionless rings, centered by the stillness of universal energy, to act as cathodes at both ends. This pair of four rings divide and extend their pairs of four rings toward approaching mates. Electric compression causes the rings to begin to spin, then to become smaller and turn faster as they approach the plane of collision where all four pairs unite to form a sphere. This represents the centripetal half of the journey which charges, polarizes, heats and multiplies potential. These are the qualities necessary for increasingly vitalized life.

Between the cathodes is the sun of the atom or solar system thus created by the manifested energy which has been projected from its cathode Source, to simulate that energy by motion.

The central diagram, marked B--B, gives the octave names to the four pairs of tones of the carbon octave. The centering sun is marked carbon. Carbon is a united pair. It is a true sphere when hot, and true cube when cold. An equator marks the plane of union of the carbon pair. One hemisphere is on the red side of its wave, and the other hemisphere is on the blue side. The names of the elements are marked under each ring and their places in the spectrum are marked above them.

The lower diagram, marked C--C, represents their place in the tonal octave of the musical scale. The inert gas is the keynote of the electrical octave just as the note of C in the musical scale is the keynote for that octave. The keynote is omnipresent in all of the elements of matter as well as being omnipresent in the musical scale. By omnipresent we mean that it is in each note a well as its own tone. In music, for example, one is always conscious of the presence of the keynote, no matter which one is being sounded, nor how many of them. In matter, the inert gas is not so mind-consciously aware of its omnipresence but the sudden electrocution of any element, by passing a heavy current through it, will release all of the tones except the eternal keynote. By this process the area of gravity, represented by the hole, is gradually compressed out until the hole is closed up by the united pair and the very dense, hot, solid sphere is the product. The life half of the polarized body, which was created by an effort, comes to an end, and the death half, which requires no effort, begins.

This reversal from maximum compression to the beginning of expansion, and from heat to cold, and from charge to discharge and depolarization, is the most confusing of all phenomena in Nature to the physicist. It is the one thing all observers have missed. As we have mentioned before, even Einstein missed it in his Equation of 1905, for the validity of that equation ends right here and its reversal, which voids its validity, also begins right here. All observers throughout the centuries have failed to see that one direction of motion has produced a two-way effect, which is as applicable to a mathematical equation as it is to a state of motion.
    Observe carefully what now happens, centripetal force reaches its maximum and begins to die, and centrifugal force takes over. Look again at the top diagram in Fig. 42 and carefully note that the four rings of the inert gas are like the four rims of wheel placed within each other, with one common hub. Now note that these four rings become the hub when they are compressed and extended. Observe, also, that the extensions cause the appearance of cones as centripetal force winds the cone bases into a sun at the apex point of collision. Observe this effect also in figures 43 and 44.

Now for the reversal. If you look again at A—A in fig. 42, you will note that the center of the inert gas is the point marked zero in both cathodes. These two points now become the apices of cones instead of the center of cone bases. The shaft of gravity which runs through from zero to zero now begins to open up at the center of the sun (or earth—or cell of your body) and cause it to expand at its equator and flatten at its poles. Rings are then thrown off from the equator which are the bases of cones whose apices are the zero centers of the cathodes.

Now look again at these zero points in A--A of Fig. 42. Note when we have indicated cone apices there by faint white tones. If you can now imagine yourself opening up that shaft of gravity in the center of any spherical cell, whether sun or carbon atom, so that the center of the sun becomes the center of cone bases, instead of being their apices , you will have begun to comprehend a secret that the world has never yet known about the transition from life to death.

Can you now see how centrifugal force of desire to return to the zero universe of rest, is unwinding that which has been compressed out of it, to let it come back into it? Can you now comprehend the loops of force in an electric current, or giant nebula, as shown in figure 43 and 44?

If you now study the ring nebulae of the heavens you can see numerous examples of dying suns. Perhaps the editors will be kind enough to present some within these pages. The Owl Nebula is a very interesting example of an "unwinding" sun. It has a big hole clear though it. The Ring Nebula in Lyra is also interesting to note because what was left of a sun regenerated at the center to repeat throwing off rings until nothing is left. Figure 31 & 32.

Candace: you should be able to google these nebulas. I think the Ring Nebula in Lyra is labeled the “eye of God.”

A complete explanation of this great pulsing movement, which motivates the universe, need volume instead of mere pages, but if you will follow carefully what is given herein you will have the essence of the profound mystery of the life-death movement of the creation, which the senses of man have not yet fathomed and it will be sufficient to your needs. Scientist will have enough more in-depth detailed information to fill their needs as well, for the ones who are intended to garner the information will find great and abundant information for which they petition. To assist in visualization of the whole process, however, instead of just its parts, please print Fig 45 which shows a whole carbon octave wave, rather than the electric current confined to a wire. The more you study these diagrams the more you will comprehend them. New
    thinking is not readily grasped in one reading. Meditation and repeated reading finally reaches your omniscience, for your Mind really knows all things, and need but to be awakened to recollect that which it has always known. If you are not yet aware of this fact you will be some day, and the more deeply you desire the coming of that glorious day, the more quickly it will come.
    (Candace: Well, interesting, Germain just described here, what I wrote I do above, in meditation! If you are a younger soul and don’t have a full storage in your monad or your morontial soul, you can still use meditation to get it out of the ONE mind of the creation. All this stuff has been given into Earth’s “genetic mind” for you to access. This got labeled the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth 2000 years ago, because younger souls have no ability to access higher than earth’s genetic mind.) More missing diagrams below, see above note.

The most important and direct reason why mankind should comprehend the way the Creator works in this respect, is because this book is being written to demonstrate that man cannot violate God’s orderly, rhythmic processes of nature without paying a price which is equal in measure to the violation.

Atomic fission is a violent abnormalcy for the rhythm of the environment necessary for man. This we must show electrically, chemically and in other ways which man understands by laboratory work, for morals in Nature do not have a metaphysical basis, nor even an ethical one. The behavior of all creating things is determined by their Source in the zero universe. These are the things which man, who believes in free will to do so as he chooses, must know. For this reason, we must convincingly show him how close to God man is without having known it. That we must do in language and diagrams which are familiar, and acceptable, to science. A metaphysical or emotional language used with moral persuasion, in a plea to cease this terrific violation, would have no effect upon industry, government or science whose need for a life-saving fuel is great, unless accompanied with scientific conviction that such procedure is in defiance of Cosmic law, which will not allow such defiance. This volume is necessarily too brief for expanded detail. Since we must, therefore, keep to the point at issue, we will save much space by telling you briefly right here what the following pages are to reveal in respect to vital knowledge, which no man on earth today even suspects, and, to our knowledge, only one energy entity of all the past ages has fully known and told to a world, which crucified Him because of it. Bear in mind that we shall not deal in abstractions, nor theory, nor affirmations, even though such affirmations may be admitted truths.

The time must eventually come when man must know where God is at every moment in respect to himself. He must completely understand how God controls every action and desire of all living things, from man to fungus cell, or from galaxy to electron, during their entire journeys from their beginnings in Him to their endings in Him. THESE ARE THE UNKNOWN THINGS WHICH UNFOLDING MAN MUST KNOW, BEFORE HE CAN BEGIN TO MANIFEST HIS OWN DIVINE INHERITANCE AS AN OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT BEING:

VIP LIST

1.The invisible universe is in absolute control of the visible. The invisible universe dominates and controls all motion la magnetic division into cube wave-fields of zero curvature, beyond which no moving thing can pass. It can, however, repeat itself in neighboring wave-fields, but always in reverse, as mirrors reverse. The geometry of the zero universe is .based upon the cube, and cube sections. Their planes are of zero curvature and they reflect their forms in matter in crystal structures, which are the only forms of zero curvature in Nature.

2. All motion in all the electric universe is curved. The curved universe of matured form is based upon the sphere. The sphere is a compressed cube. The sphere is a series of true circles no matter where it may be divided into sections by cutting through it in one plane, anywhere.

3. All motion is equally compressed in respect to gravity, therefore, all motion is in true gravity center circles, which multiply into spheres, and again divide into true circles.

4. The Source of energy which creates true circles, is at their very center. The Source of all energy is the Creator. All motion of every nature, whether of thought or action, spins in true circular control around the omnipotent Creator of that motion, and in planes of 90 degrees from a shaft of any extension of motion.

5. No man, nor creating thing, can in the least way, become off-center from God, nor can his orbit around God be aught, at any time, than a true circle, even though its seeming orbit is an eclipse. You think of orbits of planets as being elliptical. And so they seem, but such illusions in Nature are multitudinous, and must be overcome by comprehension. See Fig. 46.

6. Man's body is compressed motion, which encircles Man's invisible Mind-Source in true circles. He can never depart from these true circles. His thinking and his forming body cells encircle them without knowing that he is but manifesting his own immortal Self, or without knowing that the immortal Self which centers him is continually whispering to whatever of Mind-awareness has yet unfolded within him. The noise and turmoil of outer-sensing drown out those inner whisperings for long aeons, but there comes a day in his unfolding when he begins to hear that Inner voice. More long ages pass before he knows that it is the Cosmos of all that IS is speaking to him and that he IS that Cosmos.

7. Gravity controls the moving universe but man has never known, nor even suspected, that his own immortality and gravity are ONE in their centering of his sensed-body. Nor has he ever known that gravity extends to a shaft as his body extends from thought-ring planes to mass, and as equators divide to become pairs and united to lose their division. These things Man must know together with the omnipresence of gravity which but seems to the senses to extend into shafts made up of many points, which are all ONE. When Man overcomes this illusion of the senses he, likewise outgrows the possibility of forming sensed-conclusions such as the nucleal atom, which violates all principle of this electric universe, which Nature is.

8. Man plainly senses the motion of a plane, or boat, or a speeding bullet and thinks of it as a direction of motion. He sees the motion of a wave, or the vibration registered by a harp string, or the cardiogram of a heart pulsation. His senses also interpret these as motion, and directions of motion, not knowing that they are but registering the curvature of gravity control, and that the direction of motion is ninety degrees removed from that direction of gravity control.

9. That which cannot be sensed in invisible space is yet to be dynamically known. The mystery of the crystal, and its cleavages which divides crystals into units, lies within the knowledge of space geometry, which can be scientifically organized into Mind-visibility, as bodies in motion can be scientifically organized in sense-visibility. There is nothing in nature which the senses can feel that the Mind cannot know.

10. The great mystery of all of the mysteries of matter lies hidden within the inert gases of the wave. The nature and structure of these keys to motion have never been known. It is time that they must be known.

All of these mysteries shall be briefly touched upon herein for the express purpose of giving enough knowledge of the true nature of the atom to prevent it being used to endanger the human race.

Thank you, chela, I believe you are too weary to go on longer at this sitting. Let us take leave for a while. Do not effort to sketch the diagrams indicated--in the interest of speed, we shall just use those of Walter who sits with me and offers readily that we do so.

If you feel overwhelmed, be patient, all of you--for it is a time of times to experience
    upon a living planet--when knowledge comes forth from the ignorance. So be it and may the violet flame of transmutation enfold you that you may be given into KNOWING.

I AM GERMAIN

PJ 32
    CHAPTER 19

REC #2 GERMAIN

SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 1991 2:56 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 311
    ETERNAL UNIVERSE: CENTERING

Germain present and ready to continue with our discussion regarding our eternal universe--yes, it is also mine. Until it is somewhat understood, you have no way to KNOW that which must be accomplished to get off your place. Then we need to be able to make a transition, also, whereby some are able to structure the next step in that translation. This is still a "required" "physical" experience so some of you must KNOW, even if most of the human populations of Shan do not.

You have been told that ignorance of The Laws is suitable reason for God's understanding. However, refusal to learn when information is present to overcome ignorance is "excuse" and is not acceptable--for God is sending/bringing Truth and Man is expected to do his CHOOSING well. No indeed, our craft would not be very crowded with travelers this day! And, no, it is not alright to just turn back "part way" and continue in other breaking of Laws intentionally, and yes, if you stand by and "allow" stoning of your brothers who bring that word, by those who set themselves up as Truthbearers but are false, you are as guilty of the stoning as are they. You may denounce the words we bring until the bitter ending and it will make not one iota of difference in the Truth herein. But the children shall be gathered unto the shepherd for they are unknowing and without blemish.

Not one action of motion man or Nature--in all the universe--can escape from the absolute centering of its action by the Controller of all action. Anything, or any man who tries to escape from it, or use his "free will power" to do as he chooses, may exercise that privilege, even unto destroying himself by so doing. He will not escape, however, from the perpetual control of his universal energy Source. No matter what he does, to upset the universal balance, he will find that the Creator of Creation always centers him, and his own unbalanced orbit is still on center with his unbalance, and is perpetually in a plane of 90 degrees from the shaft upon which its circling turn.
    (Candace: Again, wait the pdf file for the figures.)
    Consider a top, for example, which is spinning true upon the planet's axis of gravity. See Fig. 46-A. All motion around that axis is in true circles, and in planes of 90 degrees from that axis. The time comes when the top can no longer spin fast enough to keep its spinning's centered by the earth's axis. As it slows its speed its axis inclines. Every turn of the top still spins true to the now wobbling axis. That wobbling axis is compelled to revolve around its Source of balance, however, and in doing so it inscribes true circles around its gravity Source, and they, likewise, are in planes of 90 degrees from that axis, as illustrated in the diagram A-1 and A-2. Consider the earth's orbit, for another example--see B-1 and B-2. When the earth was where Mercury now is, there was but one common center of gravity, and one equatorial plane for the earth, and for the sun. The earth has now left that position of perfect balance between itself and its source and set up an equator of its own, which is at an angle of 23 degrees from the sun's equator. Its axis has a similar variation to that of its source. It has not escaped God-control, however, for the sun's gravity still controls it by centering a larger circle, which includes its entire wanderings around two centers instead of one. Fig. 46-C illustrates this principle in an off-center flywheel which will turn with uneasy and uncomfortable oscillations if slow enough, but would shake itself to pieces if turned very fast. This example is a good symbol of your present civilization, which is ever turning faster in its eccentric orbit, and ever approaching its dissolution.

Man must some day learn that every cell of his body must be in tune with the universal rhythm in order to keep his body in balance, and every thought and action, which controls his body, should be within as close a circular orbit as possible to reach within to the divine Source of all things where omnipotence and omniscience awaits all men. In this way only, and through such knowledge only, can Man know the meaning of that Silent Voice which has tried to reach through his senses for ages upon ages. A continued effort to thus decentrate from concentrated movement to universal stillness, gradually unfolds one's spiritual and intellectual nature. Decentration invites meditation and meditation opens wide the doors for inspiration. Don't be too impatient regarding how to reach through in that meditation for if you can learn to totally relax into com­munion it will be fine. It requires no special "methods", in fact prescribed "methods" only end up being far more distracting than helpful. We will work on that matter at a later time.

The geniuses of the world are those who have learned to talk with God by transcending their senses and becoming Mind-Beings. In this still very early stage of the unfolding of the Man idea he is very conspicuously body-conscious and but faintly Mind-conscious. God's intent for man is that he should manifest Mind‑-not body. The signs of the times tell us, that more and more Mind-conscious humans are coming into their fruition stage, but mass-Man is still body and-sensation­-conscious. That is why such chaos is spreading over the face of the earth. Culture is dying because sensation shuns culture. A Wagner or Mozart is worth billions, and should be nourished. The Wagner’s and Mozart’s of today can be found trying to survive by playing in night clubs, or selling vacuum cleaners. You have no pennies to spare for the arts of peace while so many billions of dollars must be spent upon the arts of war, and in extolling those who kill. Man has chosen to upset his own balance by seemingly violating the inviolate. In the battle of civilization for body-supremacy over Mind, it may well be that the moral, mental and spiritual decline of the last half century will continue into another degrading Dark Age. Time is naught, however, in Nature, and Man will again arise through the efforts of the few among the many who are now becoming more and more Mind-conscious.

Scientifically, what is happening to mankind at the present time is that he has chosen to distort his balanced circular orbit around his Creator. His free will, supported by his ignorance of his unavoidable close relationship to God, and his unawareness of his dependence on God, has influenced him to choose transient body-sensation, body-comforts and body-values instead of eternal Mind-values. It is not possible for Man to continue to distort true circular orbits of Man around God, by choosing eccentric orbits or by unbalanced interchange in his human relations. No Man, or nation, is powerful enough for that. Fear is the product of such unbalance. Neither Man, nor nation, can survive fear. The universe is founded upon love and Man must some day become aware of the meaning of love as related to human survival. And to have love--you must let go of fear. Your present civilization is hurting itself by building its own agonies and ills. It has become physically scientific instead of spiritually scientific. It has no living philosophy to overcome the philosophy of death, which is now threatening the world. War has taken forty million lives in forty years, but radioactivity can very easily take four hundred million lives in four hours. This bears some serious contemplation, chelas. Worse, this can be done even if war does not occur.

Eighty years ago there was less than three pounds of radium above your earth, yet people are dying today from slow accumulations of that little over the years. Today you are creating over 15,000 tons or more of uranium salts each year which is ever so much more deadly. Not only that, you have some million tons of uranium ore above ground. Who today can tell what the price will be that you must pay for that in human lives and deformed births? Who today can tell the price you shall be forced to pay in the future years if there are future years to be considered, for there are so many other toxins abounding in your place which are almost as deadly as the so-called "nuclear" substances. The concrete containers which house this deadly material and wherever they might be placed become radioactive monsters to raise up and devour you. You cannot know for another decade or more what that price will be of just that loosed in the past, but if the intervening decade multiplies the amount of killer metals, which will be above ground, in the ratio of its present increase, it is quite possible that the doom of the human race is then inevitable without other happenings.

All of the above has been written to show that Man cannot transcend Nature, or violate its tonal rhythms, by attempting to travel outside of the orbit ordained from Him. By so doing he has extended his orbit in the direction of death by expanding his circle to take him farther away from God. Fig. 46 will clarify that for you. Note the orbit of the earth. Its potential was maximum when its orbit was a true circle around its source. An elliptical orbit, and a straying from its plane of balance with the sun, not only widened its circle of control, but unbalanced its relations with its source by dividing its power by perihelion and aphelion positions in its orbit. The orbits of all the planets plainly mark out the road of death, which all dying things must follow. Can it be that Man prefers to choose such a path, or is it because he just does not know?

How long must it be before mankind will know his universe and his Creator sufficiently well to live in love instead of in fear? The answer to that is dependent upon the length of time it will still take for Man to know his universe, and to know God who centers it and him. As lone as Man chooses to think, or act, out of balance and close control with the Magnetic Light which centers his every cell as well as his Soul-Identity, he but weakens himself by distancing himself from his Source of power. In so doing, however, he does not escape from its absolute control and watchful care over him, no matter what he does to hurt himself.

All of the examples given in Fig. 46 illustrate the principle of balanced control of all creating things by their Creator. It also illustrates the principle of multiplied power which Man gives to himself by ever drawing the circles of his body in closer circles of balanced relationship with his Maker in order to become a mind-Being primarily, and a body, secondary. The secret power, therefore, for any man, does not lie his ability to create motion. It lies in his ability to knowingly control it. A little knowledge is more powerful than a mammoth cyclotron.

THE ONENESS OF GRAVITY AND MAGNETISM

If it appears I am repeating myself, please bear with me, for it is so entertwined that some must be repeated.

We have now arrived at a point where the relationship of gravity and magnetism can be more easily comprehended. They both belong to the zero universe. They are both one, but each has a different connotation in common usage which requires two words to define their separate meanings, just as an armchair and a rocking chair are both of them chairs, but require two words to differentiate them. Gravity really means a point, or shaft, that can be located in the invisible universe, where Mind desires to concentrate thought, and thought-power. You cannot see gravity but you can locate it at the very center of every creating thought-ring, which constitutes what we call bodies of matter. You cannot SEE Mind either, but you can locate Mind also, for Mind is also that center which balances, controls, surveys and motivates its electric thought-rings in their effort to simulate the Idea existent within that stillness, by fast or slow motion.

There is not more gravity or less gravity anywhere. The seeming increase of the power of gravity is electric potential, which means faster motion in smaller circle. Gravity shaft, and centers of gravity are the omnipotent zero of the Mind Universe. It is the same everywhere. It is all-powerful everywhere. The nearer that motion can come to it the greater the power which can be drawn from it. In Man that power is desire. Desire for closeness to God gives one that power in the measure of Man’s desire. The measure of power which Man takes from it is the measure which is dependent upon his own desire for omnipotence, and his willingness to multiply his thought-power and action into electric potential BY ACTION. In so doing he decentrates to the Source of where gravity multiplication begins in order to conceive Idea and gain knowledge. He then concentrates to manifest God’s omnipotence in him.

Let us look at this for that which it really is; Gravity and the Magnetic Light are ONE, but the connotation of gravity differentiates it from the word God. They are the same, however, for God is the universal Soul while Soul in Man means Identity, or Being, as a unit of the Universal Being. The moment that electricity divides the One changeless condition into pairs it is necessary to balance and control those pairs. Gravity is the Magnetic control and balancer, although its power never multiplies or divides. Where gravity is, stillness is. An area of stillness always surrounds gravity shafts. These areas are the holes which center the rings of electric potential which continually multiply compression, or di­vide it by expanding, in accord with the desires of Nature, or Man, to manifest that all-power which is within, and omnipresent in all things. The "meaning" of "gravity" is a most often asked question for it is not well understood and is NOT that which the science books explain it to be.

The one most important thing to burn into your consciousness is to realize that wherever motion is, it is centered by stillness, and that stillness is its CAUSE. The universe is composed of electric thought-rings of motion. Each thought-ring is centered and controlled by the Creator of that thought-ring. God creates His universe in that way. You create your universe that way, also. It is God who sits there. It is the Magnetic Light of all-knowing, all-powerful Mind which sits there. We call that centering point GRAVITY. The reason why we call it gravity is because there are adjacent thought-rings which have united together so closely that we think of them as mass, instead of rings. Each added ring of the mass has its Mind-center in its own plane. In a mass, therefore, there are seemingly so many Mind-centers of stillness that they constitute a shaft. The word "gravity" arises from this fact. Gravity is a shaft of Mind-controlling stillness. In that sense, gravity and God are one. Now you-have the whole story except for one thought to complete it. Every point of that gravity point is the same point, for God’s zero universe is omnipresent.

It may take you a while to fully grasp the above, but you can never comprehend it by reasoning with your brain as a sense basis, for in that process is the motion of "thinking". You must learn to "be still and KNOW". The inner thinking of deep meditation will take you into the zero world of REALITY where illusion does not exist. Moreover, neither will the smatterings of incorrect perceptions as given to you before now be forever inhibiting your learning and KNOWING. The more you are able to find that center where the Light of Creation dwells, the more you will be able to discover the Light of your Self, and that is the greatest miracle that can happen to anyone. When you find your Self you also find God in His Kingdom within you. You certainly do not need to go running about the globe searching for Self for, if you do so, you will NEVER FIND SELF. When you have thus acquired full awareness of your own omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence you can then knowingly, and authoritatively, say: "I and my Father are ONE!"

Man's unfolding power increases in the measure in which God-awareness in him increases. As your power increases through that greater comprehension, your command over motion, and over your own destiny, increases in proportion. The main thing for you to fix into your consciousness is the fact that this is a Mind and motion universe, and that Mind centers motion. In the Mind is all-Knowing and all-power. In the motion is the image form of Mind-knowing which manifests mind-power without being that power. In that sense it would be more exactly definitive to term it a Mind and Mind-thought universe--for all electric motion is but the record in motion of Mind-thinking. It would be even more simple to think of our universe as a Cosmic cinema, for it parallels the cinema of man in every respect.

MAGNETISM, CORRECTING CONCEPTION

It is necessary to correct the popular conception regarding what is meant by the term magnetism, which is now popularly regarded as a physical force, closely related to electricity. Some do pretty well in considering that ones have "personal-magnetism" but even that is misunderstood. You hear much about magnetic fields, electro-magnetism, magnets, magnetic lines of force and such phenomena. You hear about the power of magnetism to pick up needles, tacks and small iron objects with small magnets, and the power of lifting tons by large magnets. You often hear of the universe being referred to as an electromagnetic universe. It could properly be so termed but only in the sense which you would apply to a Mind and matter universe, or the term Creator and Creation.

You also hear it said that the earth is a huge magnet, such as the bar magnet made within an electric coil. It is not like a bar magnet, however. The middle of a bar magnet IS "DEAD". The center of the earth is alive. Earths and suns are the result of collisions which occur between polarized pairs where two bar magnets come together as you refer to what we will label figures 11, 12 and 13. These polarized pieces of steel should not be called magnets, however. Like the earth, they are electrically created. They are electrical effects controlled by Magnetic stillness, which means Mind-stillness. It is popularly believed, however, that magnetism comes from matter which is endowed with magnetic qualities. It has ever been claimed that all of such material must be in the earth's crust not more than fifty miles deep, and that influence creates a magnetic field for earths and suns. It, also, presumably created magnetic fields and lines of force, which bend around from equators to poles. There are many such theories, all of which are groundless, for they are all of them perfectly explainable electric effects which we will yet enlarge upon.

Much confusion has been set up in world laboratories because of this concept of magnetism. The physicist deflects electrons from their paths in vacuum tubes by holding a magnet near their path, and sincerely believes that the power of magnetism does that instead of electric polarity. He does not realize that the polarized condition in his "magnet" is an electrically divided equilibrium which has created two strong electric vortices, which his electrons are being pulled into just as particles floating n in your bath tub are pulled into its spirally turning outflow.

Hundreds of other misinterpretations of what electricity is doing fills all research laboratories and not only slows their progress but gives them a tremendous amount of unnecessary work in experiment after hopeless experiment, at tremendous cost, to find out things which are quite simply predictable to one who knows CAUSE and WHY of things.

Before passing this subject it may be well to give one more example of misinterpretation where electric effects are attributed to magnetism. In the astronomical laboratory they use an instrument called a spectroscope which tells what the stars are composed of in lines of colored light. Michael Faraday "discovered" a relation between "magnetism" and light. Later a scientist, named Zeeman, used that principle to detect the "magnetic fields" of stars by applying a magnetic control to the spectroscopic light lines of the stars. As a result he succeeded in splitting one line into two, making it look like a tuning fork. With a stronger, "magnetic field" he again split those two so there were four, which then looked like a table fork. The result is interesting, and valuable, but it is not what it is claimed to be. It is a division of one fixed condition into pairs, and octaves of pairs , and that is the sole office of electricity. So why call the polarizing principle of the electric current a "Zeeman effect"?

The word magnetism should in no way be used, for it connotes a physical attribute. A proper way to connect it to this electric universe of motion would be to term it the Magnetic-electric universe, meaning the spiritual-physical universe, or the Mind-thinking universe, in the sense that the zero Magnetic universe is the Creator, and the motion universe is Creation. Likewise, you should never use the term matter in relation to the visible universe, for the word matter connotes substance, and there is no substance in all of the motion universe. You must someday remodel your concepts to the realization that the God Light of all-knowing and all-energy is all there is in this omnipresent universe of Mind. Mind thinks its knowing, however, and electrically records the imaginings of that thinking by two-way divided effects of motion. Motion simulates that which it seems to be but that is all it does. It creates a motion-sound-picture by the light which is projected from Mind.

What observers think of as magnetic power is the measure of electric potential which is created around gravity shafts and centers. The multiplication of electric potential around gravity shafts is--in reality--the manner in which Mind-thinking concentrates.

It is not gravity, or Mind, or stillness, which multiplies, however. That which multiplies and divides is electric potential only, and that means fast or slow centripetal or centrifugal motion. The gravity which evidences Mind-concentrative power is changeless. Motion surrounding it alone changes.

If you wonder why you are so far behind in coming into understanding of Truth of your universe, you must look to the scientific "method" of "proving" everything in a "physical" manner. Many scientists do not accept God or Creator as a truthful entity and therefore CANNOT POSSIBLY FIND THE CORRECT CAUSES AND RESPONSE. SINCE GOD IS GRAVITY AND ALL LIGHT AND ALL-KNOWING AS WELL AS ALL-ENERGY, YOU CANNOT HAVE THE WHOLE WITH ONLY HALF THE EQUATION.

RIFE APPARATUS

I am herein reminded of that which so many effort to accomplish now--a cure for diseases and infirmities through use of the Rife microscope, etc. However, you work with only a portion of the equation so how can you possible find the "whole"?

I honor Royal Raymond Rife for he made a most significant contribution to the world of "seeing". Through his perceptive work with circular, wedgeshaped, quartz crystal prisms he has been able to polarize light in such a way as to produce the visibility of micro-organisms beyond the range of electron microscopes.

Rife's understanding of the "heterodyning" of light enables his device to see far into the extreme, so-called invisible infra-red (left) and ultra-violet (right) ends of the color spectrum. The use of a revolving control permits any one facet of a prism to bring light into a special, "fine tuneable" frequency, with all the ease of turning a radio dial--much as we contact Dharma. We always present ourselves in a color band ray from which she can "fine-tune" and identify. In this way, the Rife microscope captures light passing through a particular prism not ordinarily visible to the naked eye or the fifty-thousand diameter, magnifying, electron microscope.

In the "heterodyning effect" light from two vibrational frequencies interplay to establish two new frequencies. This medium transposing light allows the Rife Instrument to re-create bands of light running into the several higher, invisible octaves of the ultra-­violet end of the scale. By contrast, visible light (color) embraces scarcely as one octave range. Thus Rife's microscope joins ultra-violet beams with other oscillations to manifest light in the eye of the viewer, otherwise lying beyond the realm of visibility.

The Rife microscope permits scientists to observe the living virus and other micro­organisms without the need for stains. Invariably when used, the electron microscope, stains, or both, immediately kill tiny life-forms. Necessary study of the active germs can be easily made with the Rife equipment, for great benefit in modern laboratory work.

Most microscopes hold light rays in parallel movement for short distances. The electron microscope can't separate the beams indefinitely and ultimate distortion begins to occur. With Rife's instrument the rays run parallel without convergence, thus demonstrating incredible feats of high magnification. .Please recall what I have said about the cube and non-curvature and the sphere with curvature. You are going to have to come back to the point of God/Cube if you indeed will perfect this work.

In Rife's work, he discovered that all bacteria or virus maintains its own frequency vibration--this is a vital piece of information for the facts are- they are but crystalline substance. Later Rife found a certain form of cell life could invariably be tuned into by a prescribed setting. Rife's unusual microscope made visible virus found in poliomyelitis and cancerous tumors, previously invisible through any other microscope. Since these type of micro-organisms thrive in the range of radio waves in the electromagnetic spectrum their progression can be observed and poses the possibility that some vibrational producing instrument could be employed to control their growth and behavior--or destruction. It is interesting to note that the, once believed, colorless bacteria and virus do generate hues which can be translated from the seemingly micro-invisible world into your "seeing" rainbow light spectrum.

Why have not more scientists looked into the effects Rife achieved with electromagnetic waves of specific frequencies upon disease, including cancer? Dr. Georges Lakhovsky in Paris developed a wave emitter called a multiwave oscillator which he certainly found gave good results in both plants and humans. Why can't the apparatus seem to find perfection in the hands of current experimenters? Because you have forgotten that the center of all is Creator (Mind) and gravity is Creator (Mind)--therefore, if the one single most important element is excluded, that of God/Mind Man/Mind--you CANNOT PERFECT THE WHOLE CYCLE.

The multi-wave oscillator is today banned by the FDA as quackery--and in most instances it could be considered as such for, again, the "invisible" element of electrical projection is missing in the calculations.

These same good results are noted in Bordeau by another inventor, self-taught as was Rife, Antonine Priore, whose apparatus combines the use of electromagnetic radiation with a plasma of helium or noble gases reminiscent of Rife's methods.

I can promise you that until you bring into tuning the mental pattern within the focus of the "physical" projection"--you cannot complete the cycle and until a cycle can be completed--you are not going to get very far. The "cures" attained are due to an ability of the individual "patent" to mentally bring his own frequency into the same identical pattern as the equipment is producing so that the circuit is completed. This requires cooperation of the patient--more than the efficiency of the apparatus. This is why, if given into the care of a good hypnotherapist who can direct the subconscious mind into alignment, you can attain incredible results with actually inferior product.

We will have opportunity to share more on this subject at a later time but now I believe we should take a rest break. We will do no one a favor if we cause our scribe to be unable to function. Thank you for your kind attention and I trust some of you insightful readers are picking up the information intended for your eyes and understanding. Let us move in this very experience journey into wholeness. It can be accomplished if enough find desire to do so.

Good day and thank you, Dharma, for your service. As we consider the spectrum octaves and the "matter" octaves, I believe that much will come into consciousness for the intended receivers of the information. It cannot do so, however, if we fail to get it to print so our appreciation is great for you who produce this great quantity of material. Freedom, and transcendence can be only come into perception by coming into knowledge. So be it and may the transmuting flame of the violet frequency give unto you protection and awareness for it shall be through the violet ray that great healing can come about. I salute you as a fellow traveler.

I AM GERMAIN

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 32
    CHAPTER 20

REC #2 GERMAIN

MONDAY, JUNE 24, 1991 10:08 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 312

MONDAY JUNE 24 1991
    INITIAL IMPULSE

Germain present that we might continue on with this work at hand. Dharma, there is naught else as important as getting this universal understanding possibility into public hands. I come in TOTAL service unto God and The Creation, as a messenger. You ones must come to KNOW that knowledge comes as appropriate and when the student is ready--thus the teacher appears. Once in a while, in long century periods, some vast new (or seemingly "new") knowledge comes to the slowly unfolding race of man through cosmically inspired geniuses or men of "super"-vision, who have an awareness of the REALITY WHICH LIES BEYOND THE UNIVERSE OF ILLUSION. Such new information and knowledge is of such a seemingly revolutionary nature in its time of coming that whole systems of thought, even unto entire cosmogonies, are rendered totally obsolete.

When each cosmic messenger gives such new inspired knowledge to the world the whole human race rises one more step on that long ladder of unfolding, which reaches from the jungle of man's beginnings unto the high heavens of ultimate complete Cosmic Consciousness and awareness of unity with God.

Man has ever been transformed by the "renewing of his mind" with new knowledge given to him since his early beginnings, through many messengers sent forth and/or the WORD sent via human mind conduit. Then dawned a new day of the gathering of so-called "empirical knowledge", which is gained through the senses by research and observation of effects of matter in motion, rather than through the Consciousness of inspired Mind in meditation, which is the way that mystics and geniuses acquire their knowledge. This, which we give now, hardly even fit of that definition for the "conduit" is not given into the full understanding nor details--intentionally. It is not that she is incapable of understanding, it is that we need to produce so much varied information that we cannot allow her time to come into her own full knowledge in her consciousness. Our work is presented that it might find its intended target among the readers of our messages.

It is time to come into understanding of "WHY", or the CAUSE of familiar EFFECTS. Since the day of your Galileo, this undependable method of gaining knowledge through the SENSES has served to multiply man's reasoning powers by teaching him HOW to do marvelous things with electricity and the elements of matter, but not one great savant of science can tell the why--or the cause--of his familiar effects. If asked what electricity, light, magnetism, mat­ter or energy IS he frankly answers: "I don't know."

If science actually does not know the 'WHY--or WHAT--or CAUSE--of these essentials it necessarily follows that it is admittedly, without knowledge.

It is merely informed--but information gathered through the senses is not knowledge. The senses sense only EFFECTS. Knowledge is confined to the CAUSE of EFFECTS. THE SENSES ARE LIMITED TO BUT A SMALL RANGE OF PERCEPTION OF THE EFFECTS WHICH THEY SENSE, and even that small range is saturated with the deceptions and distortions created by the illusion of motion.

It is impossible j the senses to penetrate any effect to ascertain its cause for the cause of illusion is not within effect. For this reason the entire mass of so-called empirical knowledge which science has gained by reasoning through the senses is invalid.

Before going forward with our present subject on "Oneness of Gravity and Magnetism", let us review conclusions which form the basis of scientific theory and see why all present theory is invalid, and why its entire structure has no re­semblance to either Nature's laws or its processes. We will enumerate some of these unnatural theories:

BASIC MISCONCEPTIONS OF SCIENCE

1. The cardinal error of science lies in shutting the Creator out of His Cre­ation.

This one basic error topples the whole structure, for out of it all of the other misconceptions of light, matter, energy, electricity, magnetism and atomic structure have grown.

If science knew what LIGHT actually IS, instead of the waves and corpus­cles of incandescent suns which science now thinks it is, a new civilization would arise from that one fact alone.

Light is not waves which travel at 186,000 miles per second, which science says it is,--nor does light travel at all.

Science excluded God from its consideration because of the supposition that God could not be "proved to exist" by laboratory methods. This decision is unfortunate for God IS provable by laboratory methods!

The locatable motionless Light which Man mistakenly calls magnetism is the in­visible, but familiar Light which God IS--and with it HE controls HIS universe--as you shall see.

MISCONCEPT OF ENERGY

2. Failure to recognize that this universal body of moving matter has been created by some power outside of itself has led science to conclude that the energy which created matter is within itself. Even more erroneous is the conclusion that energy is a condition of matter, such as heat.

This fallacy has led to the conclusion that Creation will disappear when heat en­ergy "runs down". The first and second laws of thermodynamics are built upon this obviously WRONG conclusion. The universe will NEVER "RUN DOWN". It is as eternal as God is eternal.

This universe of matter in motion is a Mind conceived, Mind creating body. As such it is as much a product of Mind as a pair of shoes, a poem, a symphony or a tunnel under a mountain is a product of a Mind which conceived it, and motivated the action which produced it as a formed body of matter.

The poem is NOT THE POET, however, nor is the symphony its composer. In a like sense this universe is not its own Creator. Whatever qualities, or at­tributes there are in any product--whether it be an adding machine or a universe--have been extended to that product by their creator to manifest qualities, at­tributes and energies, which are alone in the creator of that product.

Nor is the IDEA which matter manifests within matter. IDEA is never created. Idea is a Mind quality. Idea never leaves the omniscient Light of Mind. Idea is but simulated by matter in motion.

IDEA never leaves its invisible state to become visible matter. Bodies which manifest IDEA are made in the image of their creator's imaginings.

Every creation, whether of God or Man, is an extension of its creator. It is projected from him by a force which is within its creator and not in the pro­jected product.

All of the knowledge, energy and method of creating any product are properties of Mind alone. There is no knowledge, energy, life, truth, intelligence, sub­stance or thought in the motion which matter IS.

MISCONCEPTION OF MATTER

3. Electric matter is but a mirror which reflects qualities outside itself to simulate those qualities within itself.

In the Mind of any creator of any product is the IDEA of the formed body which Mind desires to produce. Also the KNOWLEDGE, ENERGY AND METHOD OF PRODUCTION are in the Mind of the creator of that product and NOT in the product. The architect does not say that the energy, idea, or construction methods are in the temple of his conceiving, nor would Man say that they are in the temple of God's conceiving. Thus the claim that energy is a property of matter is to deprive The Creator of HIS omnipotence and omniscience The entire universe MANIFESTS power, but the universe is NOT THE POWER which it manifests.

Not one particle of matter which constitutes the material body of any product can move of itself. It can move only through desire and command of the Mind of its creator.

The powers of attraction and repulsion which science mistakenly attributes to matter are electrical effects performing their one and only function of dividing an equilibrium into two opposing conditions, which extend equally from a dividing equator. The magnetic Light controls the balance of these two opposing conditions, which interchange two-ways in their endeavor to void their opposing conditions, but the stresses and strains which seem to make matter attract and repel matter are electric effects.

Electric effects of motion can be insulated from each other--but the magnetic Light of The Creator, which causes those effects, cannot be insulated from matter by matter.

All matter is electric. Electricity conditions all matter under the measured control of
    the ONE MAGNETIC LIGHT which forever balances the TWO electrically divided,

conditioned lights of matter and space.

Divided matter strains to find balance in the zero of equilibrium from which it was divided. The senses of man are mightily deceived by the illusions of appearance, which cause him to conclude otherwise.

Newton's apple was not attracted to the ground by gravitation. The high potential condition of that solid apple sought a similar high potential condition. That is to say it "fell" toward earth to fulfill Nature's law of like seeking like.

Had Newton sat with the apple for a week or two he would have seen that same apple "rise" unto the heavens as a low potential gas seeking a like low potential position to balance its electrically divided state. The "rising" of the decaying, expanding apple again fulfills Nature's law of like seeking like. This is a most important point to consider regarding GRAVITY!

All polarizing bodies add to their densities and potentials. The apple which fell to the ground was a polarized body. All polarized bodies must reverse their polarities and depolarize. They then lose their densities and potentials. The depolarized apple returned to the zero of its beginning.

The Newtonian Law is, in this respect invalid, for it accounts for but one half of the apple's growth-decay cycle. This is a two-way universe of opposed effects of motion--not a one-way universe.

MISCONCEPTION OF SUBSTANCE IN MATTER

4. Sense of observation has led to the erroneous conclusion that there are 92 different substances of matter.

This universe is substanceless!!! It consists of motion ONLY!!! Motion simulates substance by the control of its opposing wave pressures of motion which deceive the senses into seeing substance where motion alone IS. The senses do not reach beyond the illusion of motion, nor do those who believe that they can gain knowledge of the secrets of this vast make-believe universe even faintly comprehend the unreality of this mirage of polarized light in motion, which they so firmly believe is real.

Motion is two-way, for all motion is caused by the division of an equilibrium, and its extension in two opposite directions, to create the two opposite conditions of pressures necessary to make motion imperative.

One of the two conditions of electric motion pulls inward toward a center to create a centripetal vortex to simulate gravity. On the other side of the dividing equator the other condition thrusts outward from a center to create a centrifugal vortex to simulate vacuity.

Moving waves of oppositely conditioned matter simulate substance, but there is no substance to the motion which simulates IDEA in matter. If a cobweb could move fast enough it would simulate a solid steel disc--and it would cut through steel. If such a thing could happen it would not be the "substance" of the cobweb which cut through the steel-it would be the motion which cut it.

Fast moving short waves simulate solids, while slow moving lone waves stimulate the gases of space which surround solids. Waves of motion are substanceless, however. They merely simulate substance. Motion itself is controlled by the Mind of the Creator, Who use it to express His desire for stimulating IDEA of Mind by giving it a formed body. There is not other purpose for motion.

Desire in the Light of Mind for creative expression is the only energy in this universe. All motion is Mind motivated. All motion records Mind thoughts in matter.

SECRET OF THE AGES

Step by simple step we will briefly unfold the supreme mystery of all time to enable science to void the confusion which has arisen from inability to relate the reality of the invisible universe to its simulation of reality, which has so regrettably deceived the senses of observers for all time. I do this, not only for science, but for the great need of religions, which so sorely need a God Who can be KNOWN by all Men as ONE, to replace the many imagined concepts of God which have so disastrously disunite the human race.

No one, save the few, has ever KNOWN God, or God's ways. Nor has Mankind yet known the meaning of LOVE, upon which the universe is founded--nor of LIFE, which the electric universe simulates in never ending cycles--nor the CAUSE of the EFFECTS for which Man so heavily pays in tears and anguish for his not knowing.

The long heralded peace which passeth understanding awaits for science to tear away the veil which has for so long hidden the face of the Creator. Religion can be united as ONE only by dispelling the ignorance which now cloaks the faith-and-belief-God of fear which has bred so many intolerant groups of unknowing Men.

I speak familiarly about the spiritual, invisible Mind universe of the Creator, and I speak with equal familiarity about the "physical" universe of matter which we call Creation, but the world has not yet known either of them separately, nor their unity as one to sufficiently define either of them scientifically.

I will now do this as simply as is possible, in order that the physicist of tomorrow can KNOW and COMPREHEND the universe as ONE WHOLE, instead of SENSING it as many separate parts, which he will never be able to fit together. Although I have covered this basic information in more detail prior to this, it is time to review and summarize a bit to refresh memories briefly.

THE UNDIVIDED LIGHT

The very basis of creation is the Light of the Mind which created it.

God is the Light of Mind. God's thinking Mind is all there is. Mind is universal. Mind of God and Mind of Man are ONE. This eternally creating universe, which is God's eternally renewing body, is the product of mind knowing, expressed through Mind thinking.

In the Light of God's Mind is all knowledge. All knowledge means full knowing of The Creator's ONE IDEA which is manifested in HIS CREATION.

The undivided and unconditioned light of Mind is an eternal state of REST. That invisible Light of the spirit is the equilibrium of absolute balance and absolute stillnesss, which is the foundation of the divided and conditioned universe motion. In that Light there is no change, no variance of condition, no form and no motion. It is the zero universe of REALITY. In it are all of the Mind qualities of knowledge, inspiration, power, love, truth, balance and law, which are never created, but are simulated in moving quantities in the divided universe of moving waves which are called matter.

The Light of Mind is the zero fulcrum of the wave lever from which motion extends. Its zero condition is eternal.

The unfortunate error of science lies in assuming that the power which belongs solely to the fulcrum of Light at rest, is in the motion of the lever which simulates that power.

THE DIVIDED LIGHT

In the Light of the Creator's Mind is DESIRE to dramatize His ONE IDEA by dividing its one unconditioned, unchanging unity of balance and rest into two pairs of oppositely conditioned units, which must forever interchange with each other to seek balance and rest.

DESIRE then multiplies those pairs of units into an infinity of eternal repetitions to give formed bodies to The Creators's imaginings. All formed bodies are created "in His Image". Through the expression of DESIRE in LIGHT this universal drama of CAUSE and EFFECT is created as the product of Mind knowing divided by Mind thinking.

CAUSE is eternally at rest in the balanced unity of the undivided Light. CAUSE IS ONE.

EFFECT is eternally in motion to seek balance and rest in the centering equilibrium of the two opposed lights of this divided universe, which it finds only to lose. EFFECT IS TWO.

The Light of CAUSE, divided into the two opposed lights of EFFECT, is the one sole occupation of mind which we call THINKING.

MIND THINKING SETS DIVIDED IDEA INTO TWO-WAY OPPOSED MOTION TO PRODUCE THE EFFECT OF SIMULATING IDEA BY GIVING FORM TO IT. FORMED BODIES ARE BUT MOTION, HOWEVER. THEY ARE NOT THE IDEA WHICH THEY SIMULATE.

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE OF SIMULATED IDEA
    Mind thinking is electric. Divided electric thought pulsations manifest creative desire in wave cycles of motion, which forever vibrate between the two electric thought conditions of CONCENTRATION and DECENTRATION.

Concentrative and decentrative sequences of electric thinking form solid bodies of motion surrounded by gaseous space in one wave pulsation, and reverse that order in the next. Concentrative thinking is centripetal. It focuses to a point. It borns gravity. It "charges" by multiplying low potential into high, and cold into heat.

Decentrative thinking is centrifugal. It expands into space. It borns radiation. It "discharges" by dividing high potential into low, and heat into cold.

All motion is a continuous two-way journey in opposite directions between two destinations.

One destination is the apex of a cone in an incandescent center of gravity. At this point motion comes to rest and reverses its direction.

The other destination is the base of a cone encircling a cold evacuated center of radiation. At this point motion again comes to rest and reverses its direction from centrifugal to centripetal.

So long as The Creator's Mind divides His knowing by His thinking just so long will that two-way motion continue its sequences of cycles to record God's imaginings in forms of His imaginings. God being eternal, likewise His uni­verse is eternal.

The belief of science that the universe had a beginning in some past remote pe­riod--as the result of some giant cataclysm--and will come to an end in some future remote period is due to not knowing that waves of motion are the thought waves of the Universal Thinker.

Also the belief of science that the universe is dying a heat death by the expan­sion of suns is due to not knowing that there are as many black evacuated holes in space for the reborning of suns, as there are compressed suns for the reborning of evacuated black holes. Fig. 101; 102.

Together the interchange between these two conditions constitute the heartbeat of the universe, and they are EQUAL. Being equal they are balanced and con­tinuous, eternally.

The journey toward gravity simulates life and the opposite journey simulates death in the forever repeating cycles which together, in their continuity, simu­late eternal life.

The two opposite pressure conditions which control the life-death cycles of all bodies are:--(a) the negative condition of expansion which thrusts outward, ra­dially and spirally, from a centering zero of rest to form the low potential con­dition which constitutes “space”, and:--(b) the positive condition of compres­sion which pulls inward toward a centering zero of rest to form the compressed condition of gravity, which generates forming bodies into solids surrounded by space.

Desire of Mind expresses its desire through the electric process of thinking. Thinking divides IDEA into pairs of oppositely conditioned units of motion, which record a simulation of IDEA into thought forms.

Matter is not pure thought, but it IS the electric record of thought. Every electric wave is a recording instrument which is forever recording the form of thought in wave fields of matter.

All thought waves created anywhere in any wave field become universal by repeating them everywhere. Thought waves of expanded and compressed states

of motion are fashioned into moving patterns which simulate the forms of the Creator's imaginings. All formed bodies thus created are "made in His image".

This division of the undivided Light and its extension into oppositely conditioned states of motion is the basis of the universal heartbeat of pulsing thought waves, which seemingly divide the ONE WHOLE IDEA into many ones.

Interchange between oppositely conditioned pairs of thought recording units is
    expressed in waves of motion. This is a thought wave universe. Thought waves are reproduced throughout the universe at the speed of 186 400 miles per second.

It is commonly believed that the incandescence of suns is Light. Incandescence simulates Light in this cinema universe of macrocosmic make-believe, but incandescence is not Light. It is but motion. Incandescence is merely the com­pressed half of thy one divided pair of opposite conditions, which constitutes matter and space. The black vacuity of cold space constitutes the expanded half. Together these two are as much mates as male and female are mates. Each is equally essential to the other. Each finds balance in the other by voiding ­each other's unbalance.

These two conditions and directions of compression and expansion are necessary for the two-way interchange of motion, which performs the work of integrating and disintegrating the living-dying cycles of opposed motion which this electric universe is.

The incandescence of compressed matter and the black vacuity of expanded matter are the two opposite polar ends of Nature's "bar magnet". Nature does not make her bar magnets in the form of cylinders as Man does. She makes them in the form of cones. In this radial universe no other form of motion than the spiral form of cones is possible.

This means that the negative end of nature's "magnet" is tens of thousands of times larger in volume than the positive end, although the potentials of each end are equal. It also means that the equilibrium plane which divides nature's "magnet" is curved, while that same plane in a cylindrical bar magnet is a flat plane of zero curvature.

THE COULOMB LAW MISCONCEPTION

The Coulomb Law statement that opposites attract and likes repel IS NOT TRUE TO NATURAL LAW!

Opposite conditions ARE opposite conditions. Likewise, they are opposite ef­fects caused by each pulling in opposing directions. It is not logical to say that opposites fulfill any other office than to OPPOSE. Nor is it logical to say that opposing things attract each other.

In all this universe like conditions seek like conditions. Gases and vapors seek gases and vapors by rising to find them. Liquids and solids seek liquids and solids by falling toward them.

Radiating matter seeks a radiating condition in the outward direction of radia­tion. Gravitating matter seeks the inward radial direction of condensation to find its like condition.

Opposite poles of a bar magnet push away from each other as far as they can go. That is the very purpose of the electric current which divides the universal equilibrium. If opposite poles attracted each other they would have to be together in the middle, instead of pushing away from each other to the very ends.

When depolarization takes place the poles seem to draw closer together, but that is because of their lessening vitality. They still pull away from each other until devitalization is complete. When motion ceases the matter which it manifests ceases to be.

Scientific observers have been deceived by their senses into thinking that oppo­sites attract each other because of seeing the north pole of one magnet pull to­ward the south pole of another magnet.

The fad that opposite polarities void each other when thus contacted has not been considered as a factor in the matter. It is a fact, however, that when two opposites are thus brought together by their seeming eagerness to contact each other, both poles cease to be. Each one has voided the other as completely as the chemical opposites, sodium and chlorine void each other and leave no trace of either one after that contact.

If the Coulomb Law were valid it would not be possible to gather together one ounce of any one element.

Dharma, please allow us a rest break. Thank you.

PJ 32
    CHAPTER 21
    REC #3 GERMAIN

MONDAY, JUNE 24, 1991 1:43 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 312

Germain returned and ready for service. I salute you.

There are a couple of things I am urged to share with you--one is mine, the other is a suggestion of Hatonn.

Please inform John that he will not find the material I am writing in anything but general format in Walter's books. I am utilizing the drawings and of necessity, as with all Truth, the same information in generalized format--but if ones think they will find all that I am sharing now within those books, they waste their money and THEIR TIME which is more valuable at this transition. If ones will simply be patient and REALLY STUDY THIS INFORMATION as I present it--we will all be far, far ahead without confusion of various efforts to "match" information. Walter was purposely NOT given all information for it was not the time of revelation in full. I fear that if you readers start scattering and researching, you will miss the portion intended for YOU. This is the REASON for these integrations as we are now presenting the work. Thank you.

Now, Commander asks me to remind E.J. that if he plans to have D.C. oversee building of any of the construction, he should be included in the trip for original discussions. He has experience with commercial construction and early inclusion makes for very congenial labor when time, is appropiate--and, as with the above, uncluttered by OLD experience to the exclusion of openness regarding, the NEW. See what you think appropriate--this IS going to be a place of high integration of nepotism! Salu.

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE OF SIMULATED ENERGY

In order to know more dynamically what electricity really is I will define it. I will then amplify my definition by example.

Electricity is an effect of strain, tension and resistance caused by the energy of desire in the Light of Mind, to divide and extend the balanced unity of the One still Light of Universal Mind into pairs of many divided units of thinking Mind.

When electric strains and tensions cease to oppose each other, electricity ceases to be. Electricity dual action-reaction. When dual actions-reactions cease to vibrate, electric effect is voided by the one universal condition of rest. Sound vibrations of a harp string are an electrical effect. The electrical vibrations of sound are a division of undivided silence. When sound vibrations cease, silence has "swallowed them up" by voiding them.

The IDEA of the silent harp string note eternally exists. Electrical division into sound manifests the IDEA, but the IDEA belongs to silence, and to silence it returns for reborning again as a simulation of IDEA.

The two electric pressures formed by the division of the universal equilibrium have separate offices to fulfill. The negative pressure expands to create space by dividing potential and multiplying volume. Conversely, the positive pressure contracts to multiply potential into solids by dividing volume. Electricity thus performs the "work" of the world by straining toward separateness and multiplicity of units and also by relaxing from such resisted strains and tensions until motion ceases its vibrations by withdrawing into the universal stillness. The only "work" performed in this universe is the "work" caused by the strains and tensions of electrically divided matter in motion.

MATTER MOVES ONLY TO SEEK REST AND BALANCE

Matter neither repels nor attracts matter. All matter which is out of balance with its environment, volume for volume--or potential for potential--will move ONLY to seek rest in an equipotential environment of equal volume displacement. That is why air or ocean currents move, and for no other reason than to seek their lost equilibrium. And while they move they will perform "work",--and the measure of their power to perform "work" is the measure of their un­balance. You see, herein lies the very "secret" of perpetual motion. To say there is no such ability is like saying "there is no God" Not only is perpetual motion possible, it is mandatory once anything has been originally placed into motion all impacting fragments are structured to cause unbalance every time balance is attained.

Earth's tides are not "pulled" by the moon. Curvature in the pressures of their wave fields which control their balance is the cause of that. And that explains why tides are thrust away from the face of the earth opposite to that of the moon, as well as being thrust toward the moon on its near face. I would hope that you ones are beginning to perceive from a different perspective for almost all of the projected scientific data is incorrect and it gives us reason to "marvel" that you ones accomplish anything at all. It does, however, explain why you are so limited--you cannot go far into the ethers until you outgrow the perceptions which limit you--from fuel and thrust, to direction and understanding of thought/matter.

When tides rise they will perform "work", and they will also perform "work" when they fall, but "work" will cease being performed the moment the motion of either rising or falling ceases. Likewise, Dharma--that old waterfall trick you question--the waterfall will perform "work" while falling but not when waters cease their movement. However, once in motion and unbalanced--the whole cycle will be finished or the "rest" will not be able to come within the cycle. Think in perspective now: What happens if instead of a cliff "fall" you have a dam--do you see that the water would become "still" and not "fall"?

A storage battery will perform "work" while being "charged" with increasingly high potential pressures which oppose each other, and it will perform an equal amount while it is discharging to seek the equilibrium pressure which will unite the divided two. When fully discharged it will cease performing "work" because it has found balance in its zero and can no longer move.

In a live electric battery, or in its chemical counterpart such as sodium and chlorine, there are three equators, the central dividing one being the fulcrum of the two extended ones, When the two extended equators of the live electric battery withdraw into their balancing one the battery is "dead". They have found their eternal stillness.

Likewise their chemical counterparts have ceased to exist as separate elements when they withdraw into their sodium chloride fulcrum. Even though sodium and chlorine have disappeared they still are, for they will as surely reappear as night will follow day.

To recharge the battery the one dividing equator has to be extended in opposite directions until there are again three before motion is possible. Motion is then not only possible but imperative.

The heartbeat of the universe is eternal. So long as the universal heartbeat continues, every divided pair and every unit of every divided pair, will reappear to express life as surely as it will again disappear in eternal repetitions to express death.

"Work" is not performed by the attraction of matter for matter, nor because of a condition of matter, such as heat, which is presumed to be energy. "Work" is performed solely because the electric current, which divides a motionless condition into two unbalanced conditions, sets up two oppositely straining tensions or unrest which must move to release those tensions.

DUALITY OF ELECTRIC EFFECT

No effect can be produced unless there is an equal opposite effect to work with it. Electrical workers are two, which pull in opposite directions to perform that effect called "work." Effect is therefore two-way, just as "work" is performed two-ways. The two electric workers are like two men on opposite ends of a double saw which pull and thrust in opposite directions from opposite ends to perform the "work" of sawing through a tree.

Or they are like two compression and expansion ends of a piston which pull and thrust in opposite directions sequentially, to move, and to perform "work" while they move, in either opposed direction. Each end of the saw, or piston, is helpless without the other.
    Heat, for example, is one end of the cosmic piston. Cold is the other end. Just so long as these two conditions exist, the piston of interchanging motion will continue to expand and contract sequentially. When each has found equilibrium by voiding the other, motion will immediately cease and "work" can no longer be performed.

Science says that cold is "less heat". Another boo-boo. One might as appropriately say that female is less male, or that south is less north. It is this kind of deductive reasoning that disallows your forward growth. You are going to find that almost all of the concepts if "reversed" would be more accurate in almost all instances. What you believe to be TRUE is simply NOT.

Science says also that there is no compensating uphill flow of energy to balance its downhill flow. There is an uphill flow. Otherwise, a downhill flow would be totally impossible.

Every wave is a compression-expansion pump. The whole universe is a giant pump. The two-way piston of the universal pump constitutes the universal heartbeat. A one-way universe is as impossible as a one-way pump is impossible.

The compressed condition of this universe is exactly equal to the expanded condition. The compressed condition is gravitation. The expanded condition is radiation. Gravitation and radiation are equal opposites. Each is helpless without the other. In fact, each condition is impossible to produce without simultaneously producing the other. Heat is the effect of multiplied resistance to the compression of gravitation. Cold is the effect of the opposite strain of resistance to the evacuation, or emptiness, which results from the expansion of radiation.

There is as much cold in the great expanses of space as there is heat in the compressed suns in all of this universe.

There is not one ampere of difference between these two opposite conditions of the electric workers in the whole universe, nor is there one milligram of weight in it which is not balanced between the two. This universe of electric waves is divided into wave fields. Each wave field is equally divided by contraction of gravitation and expansion of radiation. The potential of solids in a wave field is equally compensated by the potential of space which surrounds the solids.

It is as impossible to unequalize these two conditions in any wave field, or produce either one of them separately without simultaneously producing the other, as it would be to polarize one end of a bar magnet without producing an equal pole of opposition at the other end.

This wave universe is divided into wave fields. Each wave field is an electric battery which is forever being charged being by the centripetal polarizing power of gravitation and discharged by the centrifugal depolarizing power of radiation. This process is a manifestation of the life-death, growth-decay principle which is ever present in every effect of motion in Nature, without exception. Together they constitute the electric action-reaction sequences without which there would be no universe.

It is not true to Nature, therefore, to say that either heat, cold, compression, expansion, or any other expression of motion is energy. If the power to cause motion is in the balanced state of rest, it necessarily follows that energy is in the stillness of rest, and not in motion, which is effect of cause.

The Mind of the Creator is the fulcrum from which the wave lever of Mind thinking extend to express creative the energy of Creative Mind. Thought waves cannot therefore, be the energy which caused them to become thought waves.

Any lever is powerless without a fulcrum. The power to move lies in the fulcrum which never moves.

All motion starts from a point of rest, seeks a point of rest and returns in the reverse direction to its starting point of rest. Test this fact by throwing a ball in the air, breathing in and out, pulling a chain, or walking.

Electrical effects of motion are not energy. Matter in motion is a marionette on the end of two Mind-controlled electric strings.

WHAT IS THE "WORK" OF THE UNIVERSE?

The only "work" reformed in this universe is the "work" of recording thought forms of Mind imagining into positively charging bodies, which are expressing the vitalizing half of the life-death cycle of creating bodies--and into negatively discharging bodies, which are expressing the devitalizing other half of that cycle. That is the only work there is to do in all Creation, for God records His concentrative­-decentrative thinking in the electric actions-reactions of living-dying bodies which appear and disappear in sequential cycles.

Creation of bodies is the only work that Man does. Every body created by God or Man appears from invisible and disappears into that same stillness of its source, to reappear, periodically, in life-death, growth-decay cycles forever.

All bodies manifest eternal IDEA by eternally repeating their manifestations of IDEA in continuous cycles, which have no beginnings or endings. To exemplify: cold generates-­generation contracts-contraction heats--heat radiates-- radiation expands and expansion cools.

Sound--for another example--is a body of interchanging motion which appears from silence and returns to it. The silent harp string is the fulcrum of energy from which the moving harp string extends as a vibrating lever of motion to manifest the IDEA of a musical tone in life-death cycles.

POLARIZED, SEX-CONDITIONED, PULSING, THOUGHT WAVE

UNIVERSE

Science has for years and years been searching for some simple underlying basic principle of motivation which is present in every effect of motion. Mathematicians have hoped to find it and reduce it to a basic formula. Physicists have sought for it in the hope of thus discovering the life principle.

Science has never found it, and never will find it so long as it is sought for in either matter or motion.

That elusive secret is to be found only in the zero Light of the universal equilibrium, which is the fulcrum of the sex-divided electrical universe of thought waves of two-way motion.

That forever hidden secret of the ages is the divider of the ONE zero into seeming TWO extended zeros. And it is the multiplier of the TWO into countless TWOS.

The name of that great divider of rest into two-way motion is POLARITY.

Polarity is the controller--the measurer--and the surveyor of intensity of desire in Mind for the actions-reactions needed for creative expression. Polarity extends its surveyed measure of desire from a zero point of rest in the universal Light, to two extended zero points of rest where motion reverses its direction, its polarity and its condition.

These two points of stillness where motion reverses from one opposite pressure condition to the other are what science calls magnetic poles. The office of magnetic poles is to balance, and control, all divided motion in the universe.

Every, particle of matter in the universe, whether atom or giant sun, is controlled by a still centering point of magnetic Light. The two extended poles of that still Light measure the intensity of desire which motivates those extensions from their source of energy in the still Light.

Polarity vitalizes and devitalizes--charges and discharges--gravitates and radiates-- inbreathes and outbreathes--lives and dies--appears and disappears--compresses and expands--heats and cools--grows and decays--integrates and disintegrates--and solidifies and vaporizes by its electric actions-reactions which divide the ONE into countless pairs of separate ones.

When Man breathes in he polarizes his body. He vitalizes it into wakeful action and an awareness of sensation. He charges his body with higher electrical potential. He manifests life.

When Man breathes out he depolarizes his body. He devitalizes it into sleepy inaction and lessening awareness of sensation. He discharges his body by lowering its potential. He manifests death.

POLARITY PERIODICITY

Nature is engaged in the making of but one form--the cube-sphere--which means the same as though we said female-male of Man. The sphere is the positive centering sun. The cube is the invisible surrounding wave field. All matter is thus divided into positive solids surrounded by negative space.

As matter begins its formation into spheres its first shape is disc-like, for it begins as the base of a cone. In a series of efforts which constitute the octave wave, the first disc-like effort gradually prolates until the perfect sphere is formed at wave amplitude. This is the process by means of which "matter emerges from space".

During this process the balance poles which control all matter move gradually toward the pole of rotation. When the sphere is perfected, as it finally is at carbon, the two poles coincide with the pole of rotation and the equator of the perfected sphere is 90 degrees from the wave's axis. Likewise, the wave field becomes a true cube. Likewise, any element which reached it true sphere status will crystallize as a true cube. Likewise, any divided pairs of elements which unite as one on wave amplitude--such as sodium and chlorine--will crystallize in the true cube shape of its wave field.

Conversely, as true spheres oblate, the two balancing poles move away from the pole of rotation and toward the wave axis, until depolarization is completed and magnetic poles disappear in the plane of the wave axis. This is the manner in which "space swallows up matter".

The mechanics of this process of polarization and depolarization, under the guiding control of two pairs of magnetic poles has already been more fully described. This process of polarization takes place with increasing intensity for one half of every cycle, the ether of one breath, the cycle of a day, the year, or a lifetime.

A man of forty will have reached his fully polarized strength to manifest life in the first half of his life-death cycle. Depolarization then assumes control as polarity reverses at the wave amplitude of Man's life cycle. Devitalization then begins and from there on Man manifests the death half of the cycle.

This process takes place in every creating particle of matter or any combination of particles, whether in Man, ant, electron, or nebula.

As polarization increases in intensity, the strains and tensions set up by the desire of opposite of polarity to pull away from each other increase in their intensity. This fact is exactly the opposite effect from conclusion stated in the Coulomb Law.

As polarization decreases, the strains and tensions of electric opposition relax, until polarity disappears in the rest condition of the equipotential plane of the wave axis. This fact should not be interpreted as opposite polarities attracting each other, for depolarization means that the ability to oppose lessens as each pole voids the other in the rest condition, but they still pull away from each other until their end. The entire process of polarization and depolarization of every action-reaction of Nature could well be described as a lever reaching out in opposite directions from its fulcrum until it could reach no farther, then reversing those directions and unwillingly withdrawing into its fulcrum where motion ceases to again begin, and again reverse.

SO-CALLED MAGNETIC LINES OF FORCE

We will write this section and then take a break after which we will return to the subject of "The Oneness of Electricity and Magnetism". We will add some more diagrams also.

One of the great illusions of Nature which has deceived scientific observers is the principle of curvature, which is everywhere present in ever changing effect in every wave field, and in wave fields within wave fields throughout the universe. Wave fields are bounded by planes of zero curvature, which act as mirrors to reverse all radiation which reaches out to these wave field boundaries.

An example of such a plane of zero curvature is the equator of a bar magnet. Iron filings reaching out from either pole will curve gradually in the ever changing pressure gradients which surround the poles. Science mistakenly calls these curved lines magnetic lines of force. See figures 65, 66, 67,173 and 174.

When these curved lines reach the equator which divides the two poles, they reverse and repeat their curvature as though reflected by a mirror.

There are no magnetic lines of force in Nature. These so called curved lines are the radii of the spheres and spheroids which constitute this radial universe of prolating and oblating matter. Radiation is an electric effect. It is not magnetic. Pressures which surround spheres and spheroids vary greatly in their equi-potential pressure gradients. As radiation is maximum at solar or planetary equators and gravitation is maximum at their poles, the pressure gradients surrounding spheres or spheroids vary in their curvature to conform to these pressures.

Gravitation and radiation are both radial. Radii of either the inward direction of gravity, or the outward direction of radiation, cannot be projected through varying pressures without bending to conform to the varying densities of varying pressure gradients.

Just as a stick, when thrust into water seems to suddenly break at the dividing plane of the two different densities, so likewise do the radii of incoming and outgoing light rays seemingly bend gradually as pressures gradually become more or less dense.

This divided universe is curved. Its two opposed conditions of gravitation and radiation are oppositely curved. Each has a system of curvature of its own and each system is opposed to the other, for their purposes are opposed.

The system of gravity curvature is evidenced in spheroidal and ellipsoidal layers of equipotential pressure gradients which curve around gravity centers. The surface of the earth is a good example. The curvature of gravitation is centripetal. It is controlled by the north-south magnetic poles. Its office is to extend bodies in motion from their wave axes to their wave amplitudes.

The system of radial curvature is evidenced in ellipsoidal layers of equipotential pressure gradients which extend radially away from gravity centers. Radial curvature has the same relation to the equators of suns and planets as gravity curvature has to their poles of rotation.

Good examples of radial curvature are the rings of Saturn, the Dumbbell Nebula, (fig. 148 ) and the sun's corona.

The system of radial curvature is centrifugal. It is controlled by two as yet unknown magnetic poles which will be amply described later as east-west poles. Then we will follow up with a discussion regarding the interrelations these two pairs of poles.

The entire matter of curvature is one of the many optical illusions which Nature is completely made up of. Curved pressure gradients act as lenses to bend radiating light outward as they pass through their concavity from an inward to an outward direction. The reverse takes place as gravitating rays pass through the convexity of light lenses from the outward to the inward direction.

Polarity surveys and measures these pressures, but electricity alone projects and reacts the light which causes these illusions. The supposition that magnetism is a mysterious force of some kind which attracts and repels has helped to build these wrong conclusions, which the senses have deceived observers into believing. We will utilize more detail on this subject if it appears necessary at a later time. I don't wish to delete anything of value but neither can I linger on one facet to the exclusion of the whole. We will get through this as best we can.

Let us leave this for a while and have a rest break. Thank you for your attention and service

I AM GERMAIN

주제글 정보