3/7 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#032, I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE, SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

CHAPTER 7
    REC #2 SANANDA
    MONDAY, JUNE 10, 1991 2:05 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 298

INFLUENCE OF ESU EMMANUEL (JESUS)

I return in the presence of the Mighty I Am, that we come into understanding that the boundaries be set aside so that you can move on in your experience into the realms of higher qualification. If you linger within the shackles of that which has been given erroneously, unto you, you have no way in which to move beyond and are stuck in the error of expectation of that which is never intended to be.

In speaking of that which was my own influence at my time of experience, it will be easier to quote from the historians. But that which is conjecture, per­haps I can set to straight as to my own perspective both from the experience it­self and from the perception of meaning as well. Conjecture is a matter of dis­cernment and that which you are being urged to do is to look upon all things given and presented and discern that which is worthy from that which is total conjecture-- usually given in purpose of manipulation.

One, Carl Jaspers, gave perceptions regarding personalities upon your place, in a rather objective manner which I honor and respect for he honored all who im­pacted greatly the societies of Man. Let us see what he says.

Again, I use the term Jesus for it is the term Jaspers utilizes as will he use "Jew" and " Israel ", etc. I shall effort to correct the concept at each label but please know that these terms were not correctly applied.

To save time we shall simply denote quotations by italics:

The influence of Jesus (Esu Emmanuel) is boundless. Here I can give only a few indications.

In his lifetime his influence made itself felt only on small groups and among the nondescript multitude. The pharisees, the Roman centurion, a few friends and adversaries were deeply affected. "And they were astonished at his doctrine; for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes." But at the same time he was disappointed in the results of his preaching.

[Now, herein, you have total conjecture as to My feelings regarding my disap­pointment. I was brought forth for a purpose and I fulfilled my purpose andthere was nothing to be "disappointing" . I came into understanding and total KNOWING and therefore there was nothing which could be construed as "disappointing " .]

To whom did Jesus speak? Essentially, to every man who came his way. What mattered was the inner illumination that enabled the believer to see and love. But he leaned chiefly toward the poor, toasts, the sinners and because their souls are shaken and therefore ready for the new faith, "They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick; I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." [Here you have another conjecture of intent--for the going proposition was that "...all men are sinners" and therefore, there would be NO righteous for me to touch. Can you begin to see that the Christos would not be making the errors in pronouncements but, rather, those unlearned who would project their interpretations upon my so-called words?] "The publicans and the harlots go into the Kingdom of God before you." [Now, I would call that a real conjectured opinion for only God would know of the status of the harlot vs (YOU).] Farthest from him were men who feel sheltered and secure, those fettered to possessions in this world: "A rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven." Not the smug pharisee who prays: "God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican," will find peace in God, but rather the publican who dared not so much as lift up his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying: "God, be merciful to me, a sinner." The parable of the prodigal son makes his attitude very clear.

Jesus did not content himself with random contact on his wanderings. He sent out the apostles as "fishers of men", to announce the impending end of the world and the coining of the kingdom. He sent them forth by two and two, "and commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse; but be shod with sandals; and put on two coats."

[Let us look at that a bit: Does this sound like the same one who is continually nudging you to be prepared and responsible? Even taking into account the difference in customs and difficulty of travel, does this truly sound like one of MY commands? To trust God to make sure you can provide self with your needs, yes--to go forth and "use" other men for your purposes--no. Just as today, I urge you to go forth and flaunt not riches lest another man set upon you and steal your treasures and you be left destitute with no manner in which to care for self. The very projection sounds as if I tout "welfare" as a means existence. Charity and welfare have naught to do with each other--one is a sharing with one, need--the other is most often perceived as living "off" or "from" the products of another. I most certainly would NOT go about endorsing hippyism nor irresponsible behavior. The very fact that the name Jesus is being utilized all along the word journey--indicates that I DID NOT PROJECT THE SAID MATERIAL. Why do you think "MAN" wishes to make beggars of God's people? God is abundance. So, why would a disciple be told to go forth with two coats instead of simply going forth naked? Today, it is a pretty good rule of thumb that "if something so sounds good to be true--it is!" So be it--if I be given the title of Prince of Wisdom then it is obvious I would not make of such stupid conjectures. Dear ones, you are going to be faced with a choice--EI­THER "JESUS" AS PRESENTED, DID NOT EXIST--OR, MAN CHANGED THE SCENARIO TO SUIT HIS NEED! YOU DISCERN--FOR GOD AND CHRIST ARE PERFECTION AND TOTAL NON-CONTRADICTION--NOT STUPID AS GIVEN FORTH IN PARTIAL BITS AND PIECES OF PROFOUND AND COMMITTED ENEMIES.

I am going to repeat something which was told to you in AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, A JOURNAL. I told my people that the scribes and pharisees sit on the chairs of the prophets. Everything they say, however, refrain from doing and keeping but neither act according to their works. They teach you false teachings which they and their predecessors have falsified to profit thereby. They contrive heavy burdens and put them upon peo­ple's shoulders, but they themselves will not want to lift a finger. How am I doing so far? They do their labor in order to impress people. They enlarge their prayer belts as well as the tassels on their clothing. They love to sit in the best places at the tables and in the synagogues. They love to be greeted at the marketplace and to be called master by the people.

But don't let anyone call you Master until you have perceived the wisdom of knowledge. And do not let anyone call you teacher until you follow the laws of The Creation. For he who allows others to call him Master and teacher who does not have the wisdom of knowledge will be denounced as a liar. For he who undeservedly exalts himself will be abased, and he who undeservedly abases himself will be esteemed lightly.

Let him who is great in spirit consider himself great, and him who is small in spirit consider himself small and him who is middling in spirit- consider himself middling It is stupid and unwise if a man lets others consider him greater or smaller than he is.

Beware, you scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites who block spiritual progress from people; you will not attain it easily and you keep it from those who wish to attain it because of false teachings.

Beware, scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites who devour the homes of the widows and devote long prayers for the sake of appearance. Therefore, you shall stay in spiritual darkness all the longer.

Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites who pass through lands and seas in order to win a follower for Judaism, and after he has be­come a Judaist ("Jew") you turn him into an irrational and unreasonable child that is serving false teachings twofold, as you do.

Woe unto you, you blind leaders of false teachings who say, "If a person swears by the temple, that does not count, but if a person swears by the gold on the temple, that binds him."

You fools and blind ones, you are the offspring of evil; why do you let peo­ple swear knowing that an oath is NOT binding and is a worthless act.

Or if a person swears by the altar, that does not count; but if a person swears through sacrifice that is binding.

You blind and false teachers, who gave you the right to demand an oath or to swear, since the laws of the The Creation state that oaths should not be given?

Your speech should ALWAYS BE YES, OR NO.

THEREFORE, HE WHO SWEARS BY ANYTHING COMMITS A CRIME WITH RESPECT TO THE TRUTH OF HIS OWN WORD AND MAKES OF IT DOUBTFUL. Do you believe that an oath "so help me God" when one dis­allows the presence of God--has meaning? Well, it does have meaning--it means that there is full intention of telling the lie! Just as with the "Vow" of "All Vows", the Kol Nidre, which vow of the Judaist negates all vows--by vow.

If he who swears by The Creation or it's laws, he swears by something over which he has no might.. And therefore, an oath is of no substance, either.

Therefore, he who swears by ANYTHING commits a crime with respect to the TRUTH OF HIS WORD AND MAKES IT DOUBTFUL.

Woe unto you, you blind leaders of a horde of blind who say: This should be done and that should not be left undone, since you represent a FALSE teaching. You blind leaders, you are mosquitoes and swallow camels which you cannot di­gest. Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites who keep cups and bowls outwardly clean, yet inside they are full of rapaciousness and greed.

You blind ones you scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites and distorters of the truth, first purify what is inside the cup so that what is on the outside also be­comes pure. So you would have it to appear godly and good in front of people, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and falsehood and violations.

Now I wish that you pay particular attention to the next for I said it then and I repeat it now: Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites who build tombs for the prophets and adorn the graves of the just and speak: "If we had been at the time of our fathers, we would not have become guilty with them in the shedding of the prophets' blood." Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, you hypocrites who secretly call the dead from the common people and talk with them and believe them through the words of that which is touted as truth, but they only speak of that which they ALREADY THOUGHT WRONGLY DURING THEIR LIFETIME. BUT YOU ARE NOT GREAT ENOUGH TO CALL UPON THE DEAD WHO HAVE SOME WISDOM AND CAN TELL THE TRUTH .

You give testimony to yourself that you are the children of those people who killed the prophets and falsified their teachings. Therefore, you fulfill the mea­sure of your fathers, since you live your life without understanding, and you will have trouble learning in the future. You generation of vipers, how can you be great in spirit without having any understanding?

But all the just blood which was shed through you on earth WILL COME BACK TO YOU. BEGINNING WITH THE FIRST PROPHET WHOM YOUR FATHERS AND FOREFATHERS MURDERED, from the blood of Zacharias, the son of Barachjas whom you have killed between the temple and the altar, AND THEREFORE ALL THE BLOOD OF THE FUTURE WHICH WILL BE SHED WILL BE OF YOUR FAULT AND DOING.
    Verily, verily I say to you, all this shall come upon you, and upon your race, and for a long time to come.
    I further said, when dragged into the court house where the great crowd was gathered. They placed a crown of thorns upon my head and cursed me and spit upon me. So they taunted and struck me and demanded I speak and finally in the pain of the moment I said unto them: Verily I say to you, as you beat and mock me, you too shall be beaten and mocked. And the time 01 come in five times one hundred years when you shall have to atone for this. A new man will rise up in this land and whip and persecute you, and you shall have to pay with your blood. And he will create a new cult and have people call him a prophet, and he shall persecute you throughout all time. Even though he will not claim as prophet, you will call him falsely, prophet, and he will bring you a new doctrine and he will have great power and will have your race per­secuted throughout all times. HIS NAME WILL BE MOHAMMED, AND HIS NAME WILL BE, FOR" YOUR KIND, HORROR, MISERY AND DEATH, AND YOU SHALL BE IN THE DESERVING OF THAT WHICH WILL COME UPON YOU.
    Verily, verily I say to you, his name will be written with blood and his hatred against your kind will be without end. But his teachings shall also bear false doctrine, so will his cult also eventually be finished, wizen your kind and his kind will put down the foundation for a bloody end.
    Where oh where has your sweet "Jesus" gone? Let me again tell you of the facts:
    FALSE DOCTRINE OF SAUL
    One day as I spake, having finished, a man named Saul came to me and said. "You are preaching heresy; and it is strange to me from the very beginning. It seems stupid and your spirit seems totally confused." But, I patiently heard him out and then I spoke clearly unto him: "How can you tell me that I am confused in spirit whereas it is YOU who is confused in spirit?' Verily I say to you, You, Saul, are persecuting me, as well as my people, because of teachings of Truth, but you will change your mind.

"There shall be the day following this when your name shall be known as Paul and you shall be given to travel in all different directions, and you shall have to suffer for having called the teachings of God and The Creation, heresy, and my spirit confused. But you will heap upon your shoulders a great burden, for in your lack of understanding you will misunderstand my teachings and likewise preach it falsely. Your speech will be confused; and the people all over the world will be in bondage to it as servants to it and worship the false doctrine.

"Inasmuch as you will place the land of the Greek in bondage to an evil cult with your false teachings, thus you will call me in their language 'the anointed'. It will be the fault of your ignorance that they will call me Jesus Christ which means 'the anointed'. And it will be the fault of your ignorance that because of this name human blood will be shed, so much that it cannot be contained in all the existing containers.

"You continue to persecute me and my disciples because of my teaching but soon the time will come and you shall change of your mind when you will face me again at another time and will assume that I am a spirit. Verily I say to you, as so many others, you will be to blame greatly that the teachings of Truth are adulterated and that the human races build erroneous cults and be­come mired in the evil given unto them to experience. YOU WILL BE THE CORNERSTONE FOR THE SENSELESSNESS THAT I WILL BE CALLED JESUS CHRIST, AND THE REDEEMER OF A FALSE CULT.
    Some two years passed from that day and I was taken into Syria by my cosmic brothers and I lived in Damascus --without being recognized. After those two years my brother, Thomas, and beloved Judas Ischarioth came to abide with me and Thomas told of the falsifying of the teachings and touting of my being the equal to the Creation and thus and so. But most important at that day, was that they said that a great enemy had arisen against me, namely the one, Saul. He was foaming with rage and cast threats against my disciples and all who be­lieved in my teachings. He was having letters written to the synagogues in all countries so that those who would follow my new teaching would be bound and taken to Jerusalem . No difference would be made whether it be a woman or a man or a child, for they would all be put to death.
    I told my beloved friends to be not afraid, the time would soon come when Saul would be taught contrary to his evil thinking.
    You see, through the passage of the tribulation I had attained great power in the presence of Being. I knew that Saul was already on his journey to Damascus where he would follow my friends and take them again unto Jerusalem where they would be slain.
    But I knew, already, that which I would do. I would simply confront Saul and, since he believed me to be dead, he would assume me to be a ghost. Not only had I the ability to radiate great and brilliant light from my being but I was not beyond a little magic demonstration as well. So, in full intent, I and my friend, who had helped me with the things for the "show", set off from the city along the road to Galilee .
    For two days we waited a day's trip away from Damascus , in the cliffs, and prepared for our encounter. During the night we saw a group coming, among them Saul, the persecutor of my people.

When they were close, I struck a fire and threw it into the compound prepared to give off a brilliant phosphorescent flash of great intensity. It spread a tremendously bright light, and the group was blinded. Then I stepped forward and said very loudly: "Saul, Saul, why do you continue to persecute my disci­ples?" Saul, however, was afraid to say the least, fell on the ground, and cried out, "Who are you who speaks to me like this?"
    I simply said: "I am Immanuel whom you persecute in your hatred, as you do my disciples. Get up and go into the city and let them teach you according to how you are supposed to live."
    But Saul was very much too afraid to get up and said: "But you are he whom they slew, so you are dead and speaking to me now as a ghost." I simply did not give answer!
    Saul got to his feet but his eyes were still blinded and ones from the rear of his troops had to lead him into Damascus . He did not see for about three days for his eyes were unresponsive due to the great shock of the light blast. Besides, he was a babbling and terrified being at that particular time and hysteria was as damaging to his being as was the physical aspect of any light show.
    Then I sent a disciple to tend of Saul and teach to him the new teaching, so that he slowly began to understand. It mattered not for he was greatly confused and misunderstood much and talked in a constant but confused manner. Further, he was totally confused in spirit and knowing not that which was Truth from that which he conjured, he went about and preached confused things to the people. He was never able to cast off the teachings of the old false doctrines and did, in fact, cause a reign of terror and bloodshed to be loosed upon the lands as noth­ing before or since.
    It is not my intent in this writing to go further into detail regarding Saul (Paul) for that is something that needs far more inspection than this segment allows.
    Now you see, what we have here in the description of the historian regarding my teachings: "Go not into the way of the Gentiles,... but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel ." [No, it could not have been so--for there was no " Israel ". The word israel only meant, God's chosen, and why would I send teachers to those already' chosen and accepted by God? Israel as a place had no meaning whatsoever.]
    Apparently this "Jesus" learned to his sorrow how paltry and unreliable the re­sults of his preaching could be. The seed falls on fertile and on barren soil. Many receive the message with joy, but they are children of the moment. The cares of the world, the delusion of riches, carnal desires stifle the word. Nearly all have a pretext, like the wedding guests in the parable, Jesus utters his disappointment. "I stood in the midst of the world... and found all men drunken, and none did I find thirsting among them, and my soul is afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their heart and see not." "Many are called but few are chosen." [So be it and amen.]
    Do you not yet see, that if I was Emmanuel, Esu, I was not "Jesus" for the Bible itself was not written for some three hundred years after my passing and therefore if the writings utilized bore the inscription of "Jesus"--it was not of my projection. The very purpose a my coming in the first place was to NOT be set aside from MAN--to not be "the anointed ONE"--I to to experience as Man so that all Men could see and Know of their own divinity; that I was not more than they. Do I disdain the name "Jesus"? Of course not, and when spo­ken unto me in petition--I hear it very, very well--it is only for your confirmation that that which I bring unto you NOW can be verified--for if you will turn unto the records which are preserved from the historical data you will find that this which I now project is Truth. German Hebrew scholars chose that which would be placed in that which you call the Holy Bible. And further, the Hebrew Zionist elder men of Wisdom did write of the rules within the Tal­mud and gave forth protocols there from for the founding of a land of Zion which would encompass the planet.
    In the corruption of the teachings I brought, the ones who had followed became more confused because of the contradictions. We shall look into what seems to be the "historical" events of this new Idea as the Man passed and the Religion was birthed. Let us, however, now take rest. I do not wish to overload all thine own circuits, but the time is at hand for Truth and the stopping of the fantasy which has all but destroyed and you wondrous creations of the Creator Mighty. I am sent again that there not be longer, misunderstanding. Ye will do that which ye will do--but you will do it in knowing and denial or you will turn from the lie. The choice now, as then, is yours. Good day.
    I AM

CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 HATONN/SANANDA
    TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 1991 8:50 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 299
    TUESDAY, JUNE 112 1991
    Hatonn present. Please allow us to come into sharing that understanding flows as well as "words".

I am asked, these days of Sananda's writings, how is it that I presume to make introduction? Why indeed. Dharma would enjoy being the one to tell you but part of the reason is for her own protection.

As the Truth comes forth after over 2000 plus years of gigantic LIE, it is both dangerous and extremely impactful to the receivers of that Truth. Do not be­lieve that simply because you become a scribe, that the shock and pain are somehow vanquished. We do fine for the period of writing but as she wit­nesses, then, the product, it is sobering indeed. This is. the most important gathering of information in your universe and cuts through, the very fiber of all you have expected and trusted throughout your life experiences. It is hard to realize you are people of the lie from the beginning--and worse, to know that the adversary will not like this information very much. I remind you: TRUTH WILL STAND INTO INFINITY AND WE BRING TRUTH SO WE WEL­COME ANY MAN TO CONTRADICT THAT WHICH HE WILL BUT HE HAD BETTER COME WITH SOME INCREDIBLE "REASONING". WE ARE NOW DEALING WITH YOUR INFINITE SOUL ENERGY AND THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT--MAN IS NOW EXPECTED TO "PROVE" THAT WHICH HE PROJECTS AND SINCE THE PHYSICAL IS A PASSING ILLUSION--HE CAN NOT DO SO!

Suzy, thank you for the crystal pendant for it does, indeed, radiate the love ex­pressed in the sharing. I say sharing, for a creation of God can only he shared and the gifting of such can only be the sharing of "expression" . I would tell you a bit about this particular crystal in its growth patterns. Just as a crystal "chip" bears a programmed frequency so, also, does a crystal. As some crystals grow, they will push out what Appear to be fractures but this is NOT so. They are the root system from which a crystal grows into its flower-like "clump". houses the very source of the DNA/RNA of the "thing" which it shall become. Since man cannot seem to leave them in their intended location for he desires to hold both the beauty and the life-form, the root itself is usually quite ugly in ap­pearance-- but those wondrous "children" of the parent are divine indeed. The one you sent is old, old and bears its own inner child and has become as "hard" as diamond for any "practical" purpose. Some of these little beauties are missed for they will often bear a lot of the root and will have ugly malformations which man does not like in his trinkets.
    We have left your message intact for its intended projection and then we repro­grammed the "starburst" within. It now bears the assorted frequencies of the various Masters and in the sunlight will actually "sing" as the light is reflected and refracted from within the central root core.
    The major problem with Man taking and rearranging crystals is that they are expected to do something which they cannot do and they are ALWAYS located where they serve a great purpose in the overall order of the planet. From these little-jewels come the very refracting frequencies that do such things as break down stone into earth for the reclaiming of life sustenance. This elder crystal comes from a place wherein most of the task of the mineral projection is fin­ished for the nurturing of surface life forms. The removal from the "new" western world locations is more tragic, however, for they are for the purpose of breaking down dying minerals such as uranium, etc. Man does not realize that which he does when he takes up those dying minerals and stockpiles them for their purpose is to break down, through radiation and refraction bursts, the very world which is originally presented in solid, compact rock-type formations. You can see the mechanism more readily within the lava flows which are eventually broken down and become fertile soil. So be it for the mineral lesson of this day.
    I want to again thank you, Suzy, for the sharing for I have much more to say regarding this and it is not yet time. Misused, these gem-stones can literally break down the health of ones believing them to be giving nourhment--Man seems to always need to tinker with that which he understands not.
    CRYSTAL VIRUS
    I must have you understand that a virus is also just a crystalline product. This is WHY it can be considered that bombardment with certain frequencies will break it (explode it) a crystal chalice. The DNA/RNA structure of every cell is constructed from this crystalline substance which is programmed and bears the holographic structure of whatever will become from that seed. When Man began to tinker with these things of the very program substance of the uni­verse--he walked in well over his head--for evil will always take that which could be wondrous and turns it to the physical—HOPING ALWAYS TO FIND IMMORTALITY WHICH ELUDES HIS EFFORTS FOR THAT HAS THUS FAR ONLY BEEN ENABLED BY THE GOD CREATOR AS ORCHES­TRATED BY NATURE (NATURAL CREATION).

The physical aspect of man always reaches the point at which your civilizations have reached and efforts at immortality and the object, of course, is to create life immortal and get rid of all the unwanted competition. It never works out well for his greed and fleshly desires drive him through his ego into the de­structive paths so that all he actually accomplishes is some sort of "duplication imitation". But these are effective indeed for destruction of species.
    I wish to thank T.D. for sharing with us. It is always difficult for Dharma for me to give information of which she has no resource and information is always well received on various subjects which you ones will bother to go and research. Along the lines of life duplication and viral DNA possibilities, I suggest you who have time and inclination, get the book THE BIOLOGICAL TIME BOMB by Gordon Rattray Taylor from the World Publishing Co., New York and Cleveland. T.D. has sent me excerpts from that book and it will curl all you straight-haired entities. Your researchers have had nearly a century to work on these things--having found the base structure of a virus and how they "work" sometime in the "twenties", as recorded. (In your own publications. )
    Now, keeping in mind what I have said about viruses being crystal formations let me just read you a bit of interesting "stuff":
    One quotation from page 166:
    But seven years later a genuine transformation, claimed as the first ever to be achieved except in bacteria was announced by A. S. Fox and S. B. Yoon of Wisconsin University . They treated a strain of fruit flies--the geneticist's stock laboratory animal--with DNA extracted from flies of a different strain. The off­spring of some of these flies varied genetically from their parents, and the vari­ation bred true for up to seven generations, after which it vanished again. This announcement drew a reply from Professor Serge Gershenson, head of the Vi­rology section of the Zabolotny Institute of Microbiology and Virology of the Academy of Sciences in the Ukraine . He, it appeared, had treated Drosophila with DNA derived from the thymus glands of calves thirty years ago. and had published his results in 1939. (At that time all DNA was believed to be identi­cal, and he used calf DNA merely because there was a convenient technique available for obtaining it.) He found that the treatment produced stable muta­tions, but, unlike those produced by X-rays and so forth..... and more:
    Moreover, we now know that viruses do their work by entering cells and substituting their own nucleic acid for the cell's nucleic acid, thus forcing the cell machinery to make viruses and not what the cell usually makes. And in the fifties it became clear that viruses can even pick up bits of nucleic acid from the cell they enter, adopt it into their own system and later deposit this 'rogue DNA' in another host cell--a phenomenon known as transduction.
    Do you still want to deny and argue with me that duplication and mutation is not possible? Stop blaming little gray space aliens for the trouble you have--YOU HAVE DONE IT YOURSELVES QUITE ADEQUATELY WITHOUT ANY SPECIAL HELP.
    To other inquiries, I would like to say that it has been quite easy to get Hatonn's cellular sample for we have been in and out of there for many, many years.
    As to the Rajiv Gandhi assassination, it will become very clear as to why he was murdered. I believe, in fact, that I have already covered it well enough to get the picture.
    Now as to the Pleiadean Command pulling out all their installations on Earth as you inquired. I believe that is not in any manner that which should be discussed here or anywhere. Suffice it to say that Pleiades Command NEEDS NO BASES ON YOUR EARTH--WE WORK VERY WELL FROM OUR OWN OFF-SURFACE FACILITIES AND WOULD NEVER HAVE MORE THAN CONTACT POINTS AT ANY RATE--AT ANY TIME. Now, T.D., this comes from someone other than yourself--for YOU know better than that! You also know better than to test me regarding Vegans, Lyra, etc. If they were con­sidering active intervention to protect you from your demise with the AB's, I would not respond--BUT, remember something--INTERVENTION IS A NO-NO! TO GO AGAINST COSMIC LAW AND INTERFERE WITH PLANE­TARY ACTIONS EXCEPT IN SPECIFIC PERMITTED AREAS OF EX­PECTED DAMAGE TO THE OUTER ORDER WOULD NOT BE A WISE MANEUVER ON THE PART OF ANY OUTSIDE COMMAND--AND BRING DOWN A GREAT BUNDLE OF TROUBLE FROM FLEET COM­MAND OF WHICH I HEAD.
    I will speak of Alaska regarding the inquiry regarding what might be happening there. I ask Dharma to simply leave the following without label and reprint the letter from the entity in Alaska who has personally become entangled in some very interesting maneuvers regarding the Russians.
    Hatonn has written some time ago "Can Russia Invade the U.S. ?" and else­where that the Russian "business men" etc., are swarming all over America .
    I would say that Russia has already invaded and is continuing to do so. These so-called business men are coming over to Alaska via Nome to Anchorage and wherever on a regular basis. They do not stay in hotels and such, but they stay in private individuals' homes through do-gooders organizations such as the Rotary Club, Unity Church , etc. And the people welcome them with open arms! I have some acquaintances who are members of these organizations that have and are hosting these people. They stay maybe a few days or so while "someone" comes to pick them up during their stay and they are shown around wherever and whatever they want to investigate- -anything.
    BUT the capper is this: A group of Russian boys, complete with their smart military-styled uniforms showed up at the recent State Boy Scouts Jamboree unannounced and PARTICIPATED. The Scout organization had no advance warning that they were coming!!!
    I am not a letter writer and seldom ever write letters to the editor but I thought 1 would pass this little tid-bit to you.
    So--to whom it may concern. It is as if mass insanity has been loosed upon you--and so it has. I would write one more short instruction- -from Dante unto his followers: "....and then he said: 'Now it is time to quit this edge of shade: follow close after me along the rill, and do not stray from it; for the unburn­ing margins form a lane, and by them we may cross the burning plain."
    Dante, in pity, restores the torn leaves to the soul of this countryman and the Poets move on to the next round, a great Plain of burning sand upon which there descends an eternal slow rain of fire. Here, scorched by fire from above and below, are three classes of sinners suffering differing degrees of exposure to the fire. The blasphemers (The violent against God) are stretched supine upon the sand, the Sodomites (The violent against Nature) run in endless circles, and the Usurers (The violent against Art, which is the Grandchild of God) huddle on the sands.
    The Poets find Capaneus stretched out on the sands, the chief sinner of that place. He is still blaspheming God. They continue along the edge of the Wood of the Suicides and come to a blood-red rill which flows boiling from the Wood and crosses the burning plain. Virgil explains the miraculous power of its wa­ters and discourses on the origin of all the rivers of Hell.
    So what? The symbolism of the burning plain is centered in sterility and wrath. Blasphemy, sodomy, and usury are all unnatural and sterile actions: thus the unbearing desert is the eternity of these sinners; and thus the rain, which natu­rally should be fertile and cool, descends as fire. And what of this Capaneus? He is subjected not only to the wrath of nature (the sands below) and the wrath from above (the fire from above), but is also tortured most by his own inner violence, which is the root of blasphemy.
    And that, chelas, is where you are AT. You are between the rock and the hard place and you refuse to see and hear that which has brought you to this brink of pain and decision. It is seemingly easier to continue in the agony and chaos than to turn into Truth which would shower the cool life-spring of waters upon the barren lands. It is always the INNER refusal to understand and turn into KNOWING which is destructive unto the very soul of Man. So be IT. For herein I shall turn this forum unto the Christed hands. You, precious creations, are at the crossroads and the path through is very narrow indeed and closing quickly. I ask that you "fear not" but turn from your ignorance into Truth that we might get on with that which at hand.

Oh yes, early on we asked, why has Hatonn the audacity to MC the information and speakers? Because I AM ATON come with MY SON TO RECLAIM MY KINGDOM AND YOU, MY BLESSED CHILDREN. IT WILL BE MOST SUITABLE IF YOU WISH TO CONSIDER ME "THE HORSE'S MOUTH" rather than the other end of the horse where most still desire to place me. Salu.
    ESU SANANDA
    Blessings and peace unto you ones. May we bring clarity and understanding in our WORDS.
    While I lived, the disciples shared my belief in God--for it seemed the thing to do at the time and my own faith was great enough to bear them up. They even believed in the Kingdom of Heaven --as well as that there would be an ending to the world as it was then known. When I was no longer present, they, like ones now, dispersed. There was, however a regathering as they realized that I was not "gone". How do we get over the hurdle of having to have some form of illusion in physical formation to convince the beings of the illusion?

They thought they had seen me dead--for it never occurred to them otherwise--then, it was obvious that they saw me "no longer dead", so what could it mean? It mattered not that which I said unto them about life and death and thus and so--for they had seen me "dead" and now "no longer dead" so THEY HAD OB­VIOUSLY SEEN ME RISE FROM THE DEAD--OR SOMETHING!
    Now, we moved on into the heart of the matter which could later be miscon­strued, lied about and made into a religion--now they no longer believed with me in God, but without this man, Esu (Jesus)--in Christ arisen. The step had been taken from the religion proclaimed by me, the man, a "prophet" of the Hebrew religion, to the Christian religion. While I lived, there was no such thing. The step was one easily taken but would have died completely out had Saul not turned up the steam in the cooker and saw a good way to make a sweeping change in the very structure of Man's existence. Poor Saul, he actu­ally believed he did "good" and yet he knew no better than to cram and force this new doctrine upon the masses, thus creating the bloodbaths of Hell upon a planet. Let it be recognized that at the time it was not "One Man called Jesus or Esu Emmanuel" that basically changed a world--it was at the hands of the igno­rant and deceivers through conjured stories and pronouncements, rules and regulations that a planet was changed. I believe if you look about the degenerating world--that it lacked and still lacks almost all Godly expression. You act in the name of God--but it is NOT the Holy God of Divine Truth and Light within the Divine and Balanced Natural Creation. Now you had best go back and start re­reading the Khazarian history as given unto you. For it was with the upstart of the Holy Church of Rome that the real clamps came down in the most evil eras that would ever befall a people.
    TODAY, YOU CAN WITNESS THE "FATHER" OF THAT VERY CHURCH--PUSH THE "NEW WORLD--ONE WORLD--ORDER" .
    Further, the followers of the Man Esu, the first "Christians" , withdrew from the area of historic perception, for the supporters of Christ became an utterly intan­gible thing, oscillating ambiguously between being and nonbeing. It was Saul (Paul) who first led "Christianity" into the sphere of history. It is a total delu­sion to make Christianity begin with one called Jesus, Esu or Emmanuel--as a historical individual.
    The history of Christianity is not yet complete. Because of the part played by the Church in remaking a Western world that had fallen into barbarism, and be­cause the entire spiritual life of Latin and Germanic Europe is permeated with motifs originating in Christianity, all Christian churches seem to have something in common. This common element forms a bond between the many Christian churches that have fought each other to the death, the orthodox and the heretics, and even the indifferent who have grown up in the Christian world. But it is not permissible to define the common element as the "essence" of Christianity and on the basis of such a definition to judge what is Christian and what is not. From a historical point of view, such definitions can never be anything more than speculative ideal types of Christianity or dogmatic tenets on the strength of which particular churches or groups claim to be the sole repositories of Chris­tianity, while all others are no better than heretics or heathen. Thus, insofar as the Western world is "Christian" if you wish to label it that, this Christian ele­ment, when it is not usurped by limited groups from the Roman Catholic Church to the Protestant sects, can only be the Biblical religion, which encom­passes all Christian faiths as well as the so-called Jews and those who believe with a church and even in some way those who expressly abjure all faith. Re­read that please. Note that you have become a world of factions based on vari­ous BIBLES, not based on (Godness nor anything a higher understanding. You have limited your existence to that of the physical plane and have efforted to completely sever your attachment to the Truth which you are

Biblical religion thus becomes the all-embracing whole, reaching through the millennia from Abraham to our own day; no Westerner can disregard it, but no one is entitled to claim it for his own possession. Every man who lives in a bond with the Biblical religion finds his sustenance in it, selecting and stressing what he wishes. It is only when all the figures of the Biblical religion have been forgotten that the Christian West will be at an end. You see, that will not be too long in coping—for the one you remember, this "Jesus", was not--for was a conjured fabrication of Saul of Tarsus. The Christ was missed just as He is missed in every journey through your expression. The "Christ" is actually "christ" which is a tate of being and is NOT a physical manifestation. CHRIST IS A STATE OF BEING . YOU CANNOT HOLD TO GOD OR CHRIST THROUGH ANY MAN The expression of God as human physical projection is NOT GOD NOR CHRIST NOR, NOR--FOR THOSE THINGS ARE NOT OF THE PHYSICAL EXPRESSION.

The Man in point is one element in the "BIBLICAL" religion, an clement of paramount importance for those who believe that one to be the Christ. Yet though Jesus Christ was somehow considered the beginning and center of this creed, the man himself, even in the Christian world, is only a component of Christianity; he was not its "founder" and through him alone it would not have come into being in any manner. The reality of the man was overlaid by ideas that were totally alien to the man himself, or to his emotional spiritual beliefs--only a tiny vestige of his own reality has remained in the "let's pretend world" of the Biblical society. This is why I chuckle at the very prospects of "appearing" as some of you demand--to prove myself. Who would recognize of me? Would Dharma be enough to prove a thing? I doubt it greatly, since most ones pronounce her insane at best. Well, I can promise you of my beloved few-you WILL recognize ME when I arrive this time! Will I be angel? How about a bird I be a space-man? How about a cow? You of mine, shall me and there shall be no mistaking my presence. So be it.
    One labeled "Jesus" the Christ, is somehow the beginning and center of this creed, though the man, himself, would not recognize that which is said of him. That poor Man's influence can be summarized along a couple of separate lines: He was transformed from the Man into the Christ, the Son of God, from a hu­man reality to an object of faith and secondly, the Man himself was taken as a model for behavior.
    His disciples took a first step when they began to believe not only in his mes­sage but also in him. Subsequently, they came to believe in him as the Mes­siah, as the Son of God, then, as God Himself. With this the human reality be­came irrelevant, except for two points: that he had actually lived the human flesh and that he had been crucified. It is characteristic that in the Credo the human reality of the "man" disappears. Its second article is a profession of faith in "God's only begotten Son", our Lord, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. After this transcendent introduction nothing is said of that man's life except that he somehow suffered under Pontius Pilate, that he was crucified, died, and was buried. After that, you return to the transcendent: he descends to hell, rises from the dead on the third day, ascends to heaven, sits at God's right hand, whence he will come again to judge the living and the dead. YOU WOULDN'T ALLOW YOUR DAUGHTER, HOPEFULLY, TO GO ON A DATE WITH ONE YOU KNOW SO LITTLE OF, WOULD YOU? AND YET, YOU BASE YOUR ETERNAL AND INFINITE EXPERIENCE ON THE LIE!
    WHAT OF THE CONSEQUENCE?
    All that matters is that pod was in the world and was crucified? The historical reality is somehow irrelevant for faith. The study of the New Testament is su­perfluous for faith, and moreover, quite disturbing. For faith is not based on a historical reality that can be ascertained b1 critical investigation. Even the faith of his contemporaries, who was the man in the flesh, who knew his life, his gestures, actions, words, WAS NOT A PRODUCT OF THE REALITY.
    This belief in the "Christ" was not inaugurated by ME, the one Saul labeled Je­sus, nor Esu nor Emmanuel, but sprang up after the passing of the man himself. I say "passing" for you are going to have to amend your thinking in another manner--I was not killed on a cross. I survived and lived out my days away from the accursed and so-called Holy Lands. Did I sacrifice myself on a cross in any event? Of course not--it took seven or eight men to bind me while THEY EFFORTED TO MURDER MY PHYSICAL BEING.
    Let us, herein, simply look again at that which the historian says regarding the aspects of the experience as to influence:
    ..The first step was belief in the resurrection, based on the visions of Mary Magdalene and several of the apostles. Next, the shameful death on the cross was transformed into an act of sacrifice. Finally, with the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, the meaning of the company of believers was actualized and be­came the Church. The Gospel narrative of the Last Supper became the basis of a cult. The sacrament of the Last Supper was the end of a development; had Je­sus established it, it would necessarily have been the beginning. "Jesus did not make himself into a sacrament. "
    The articles of faith: Christ's sacrificial death; the redemption of all believ­ers through his death, wherein Christ took their sins upon himself; justification by faith; Christ as the second Person in the Trinity; Christ as Logos (world rea­son), participating in the creation of the world and guiding the people of "Israel" through the desert; the Church as Christ's corpus mysticum; Christ as the second Adam, historical beginning of a new mankind; all these tenets and many more that mark the rich history of Christian dogma have nothing to do with Jesus. Christ was a new reality that was to produce the most overwhelming effects in history.
    Without the churches, Christianity could not have developed through the centuries. If Jesus kept a place amid the innumerable motifs that entered into this development, it was thanks to the canon of the Christian Scriptures. While even so early a Christian as Paul had no interest in Jesus the man, the Gospels remained a part of the New Testament. The Christian canon, including the books of the Old Testament, is so rich in contradictory themes that there is no justification for trying to find anywhere in it the key to the Gospel, to the mes­sage of Jesus, to the Biblical religion. Even Jesus is not the key, but it was his reality that gave the impetus wherever the idea of the imitation of Jesus has arisen.
    Here and there, men have taken a radical view of "imitation". They have tried to put the Sermon on the Mount into practice by turning the other cheek, to follow Jesus' instructions to the apostles by wandering in poverty, to follow the Passion by provoking their own ruin in the world, in short, to achieve the truth of martyrdom by actively imitating Jesus' most extreme actions and sayings.
    Or else, the imitation of Jesus has been interpreted as the transfiguration of the suffering that comes to us unsummoned, in the course of events. The Pas­sion of Jesus becomes a model, teaching us to bear the most unjust and inexpli­cable suffering, not to despair when we are forsaken, to find God, the last and only foothold, at that source of all things, to bear our cross with patience. For all suffering is sanctified through Jesus.
    The imitation of Jesus takes on still another meaning when his ethical im­peratives are taken as a norm, when purity and love are seen as God's will. This attitude compels knowledge: even at best we experience our ethical inade­quacy.
    But an orientation by Jesus is possible without imitation. For Jesus gave the example of a life whose meaning was not nullified by failure in the world, but enhanced, not to be sure as an unequivocal directive but as a manifest possibil­ity. He showed how a man could becoming free from the fear inherent in life by taking his cross upon himself. His message teaches men to keep their eyes open for absolute evil in the world and forbids complacency; it reminds men of the existence of a higher authority.The absurdities in his words and actions can exert effect.
    Many men in the world of Biblical religion have managed to discern Jesus through all the successive layers of tradition. In his actions and words he spoke as himself. Because of his radicalism, which has never ceased to be meaning­ful, the contemplation of Jesus the man has always been a source of inspiration. He has remained a powerful force in opposition to the Christianity that made him into its foundation, the dynamite which has threatened so often to shatter the congealed. worldly Christianity of the churches.He is invoked by the heretics who take their radicalism seriously.

Enormous intellectual efforts have been made to confine the contradictory flow of this man's life and thought in a systematic whole. In their drive toward worldly order, the churches have tried, often with considerable success, to muf­fle his explosive power, to limit and direct the flame. But from time to time it has broken loose, bringing new hopes and fears of the catastrophe that would usher in the Kingdom of Heaven .
    This origin has created peculiar difficulties. for Church dogma and policy, and these never-resolved difficulties in turn have been responsible for the lack of clarity, but also for the vitality and wonderful truthfulness of Christianity.
    The difficulty began when the world failed to end. In the new situation, thought and action had to be revised. In practice, the place of the expected kingdom was taken by the Church. Jesus, the herald of the end, became the in­stitutor of the sacrament. But once the kingdom of God that would end history was drawn into history, its whole character inevitably changed. The application of a message springing from the most extreme of situations to the tasks of this world, to the shaping of existence, the promotion of knowledge, art, letters, gave rise to the insoluble antinomies that mark any discussion of "Christianity and Culture". Rebels and dogmatists have formed equally rigid and narrow conceptions of Jesus, the man and his teaching. The rebels' interests lead them to seek grounds on which to deny everything in the world, as justification for their destructive drive for power. The advocates of Church dogma are led by their interests to moderate what is explosive and extreme by finding a place for it within the eternal, unchanging truth of Christianity. Thus they cannot ac­knowledge that the failure of the world to end produced a revision of Christian thinking.
    In regard to the historic knowledge of Jesus, orthodox faith may favor a radical skepticism which makes it possible to fill in the empty space where the historic reality has been, with a life of Christ based solely on faith and immune to historical criticism because it is not empirical but transcendent. Or, on the contrary, it may recognize the whole Gospel narrative as a historic reality to be believed without critical investigation. In the first case, historical knowledge is quite logically eschewed as irrelevant to faith. In the second, critical investiga­tion is limited to secondary matters, for it is not permitted to alter so much as a jot in the revealed, absolutely certain empirical reality of the Biblical accounts.
    The historic reality of Jesus, the man, which is so extremely important for us in the history of philosophy, is without interest to the doctors of the faith, either among the rebels or the orthodox believers.
    Perhaps it might be advantageous to reread this last portion quite a few times and then allow it to digest.
    When you, as Man, can separate that which is lie from that which is Reason and Truth, only then can you begin to come into the wondrous realms is God and further your understanding of how and what IS this wondrous Creation in which you find yourself experiencing.
    You see, you can now put aside your hate and mongering Khazars and anti-Jesus assaults, etc. If you come into understanding and KNOWING GOD YOU HAVE IT ALL! Physical Man has set up the scheme to suit his own needs in the attainment of power over other Men-for he cannot gain power over that which he desires--GOD AND/OR NATURE CREATION. He can de­stroy and tear away at the fragments of both--but he cannot even begin to touch the being of God nor of the Creation in balance and total order. He can only wreack havoc among the ones and spaces of his intimate little tiny segment of experience.
    IF YOU HAVE GOD-YOU HAVE POWER AND THAT, DEAR ONES, SIMPLY ALL THERE IS TO IT' ---FORGET THE TRAPPINGS, THE RITUALS, THE FOOLISHNESS- -AND THE FEAR BROUGHT THROUGH THE LIES. IF YOU HAVE GOD--YOU HAVE ROWER. ABOVE ALL. AS LONG AS YOU BEAR THE LIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE--NOTHING THAT STANDS AGAINST GOD CAN ENDURE---NOTHING. THINGS DO NOT HAVE TO END AS YOU PERCEIVE THEM--IT IS NOT TIME TO WAKE UP?
    Let us close this segment for it is quite a heavy load to drag until it can be sorted. Blessings upon ye ones who come into Truth. Saalome'
    I AM

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SECRETS OF UNIVERSAL ORDER; ETERNAL QUEST OF MAN PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. III

CHAPTER 9
    REC #2 HATONN/SANANDA
    THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 1991 9:18 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 301
    THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 1991
    In the eternal quest of Man to find Truth, the journey often seems confused and filled with contradictions. There is only ONE TRUTH but it is presented in as many differing facets as there are energy forms. I, Hatonn, am commissioned to bring unto you, LIGHT. If I seem harsh and unbending, unwilling to com­promise, etc., it is because I am unwilling to "compromise" one iota. You have compromised your people, nations and planet away and bargained and finally sold most of your assets unto your enemy, "devil"--I believe you say.
    Is it too late to reclaim that which is yours? No.. Most of you have only bar­gained the "things" of physical manifestation unto the influence. Some have forfeited your very souls unto dedicated work for the adversary and some are productions of the adversary himself. However, that which is YOU has inheri­tance within which is of God Creator which allows YOU placement and re­covery within The Creation in the Light of that God Creator. your inheritance is the true essence of that which is YOU and not of that which runs around in foolish antics and things of flesh physical. . THAT is whatAll you have to do to reclaim your birthright in infinity is to turn again unto the Truth and into Me Lighted path we are about telling you of the resources assailable unto you. None shall have the privilege of "being forced" again within the Light of Truth and KNOWING--so you can't "cop-out". No other one can it for you-so you will stand responsible, therefore, ALL we will do regarding individuals is offer you KNOWLEDGE and you will make of the choosing of direction and action. So be it. I turn the forum over to Sananda. Thank you for your atten­tion and blessings upon the WORD--for the WORD IS GOD!
    SANANDA: NEW AGE DECEPTION
    Esu Emmanuel come forth into your presence that we might share communion of mind. We will speak herein about the deceptions of the "New Age" and look at "how" you have already been swallowed by same--even while you denounce it or play within its boundaries openly.
    I will quote something which strikes home the facts. It will appear to be an evangelical projection regarding Christians and evil that is to come. But it is not of that source--it is from a noted pyramidologist/ occultist, Peter LeMesurier. It is a how-to manual for New Agers and intellectuals interested in STAGING A SIMULATED SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. The script, as they have written it, if successfully staged could deceive even the very elect. BEWARE!
    Quote:
    "Their script is now written, subject only to last minute editing and stage-direc­tions. The stage itself, albeit as yet in darkness, is almost ready. Down in the pit, the subterranean orchestra is already tuning up. The last-minute, walk-on parts are even now being filled. Most of the main actors, one suspects, have al­ready taken up their roles. Soon it will be time for them to come on stage, ready for the curtain to rise. THE TIME FOR ACTION WILL HAVE COME." From the ARMAGEDDON SCRIPT, by Peter LeMesurier, St. Martin's Press, 1982: New York , p.252)

If you ones allow only an exchange of one lie for that of another, you are being even more confused and it is that you continue to look to "another" and "another" for your authority and fortune-telling. Are all of the predictions of New Age "prophets" incorrect? I have no idea for I care not to check them out.
    I would say that if you make a prediction of when it might snow next winter if you are located in the high mountains--you will hit it right if you give enough days within your prediction-- say 365.
    Why do I know that there are great errors in the works and projections of one such as LeMesurier? Because without even looking closely at the "New Age" portion of his writings, he is a studied and learned student of the "Bible". The_ Bible gives such erroneous information about my being that I can hardly en­dorse the whole of it as comprehensive Truth. Therefore, if he has chosen an incorrect projection deliberately placed to mislead--he cannot be correct in his conclusions.

Now, if you mix a confusion factor with an already confused factor--you end up with chaos of information.
    These ones offer, also, A PLAN, which is projected to confuse regarding the Elite PLAN 2000. Please remember that the mark of proof of a prophet is total coming forth of the projected information. So let us look at that very book in point.
    If his plan--clearly part of what the New Agers call "The Plan"--were executed as written, it might be enough, as I supposedly said, to "deceive the very elect".
    What is the proposed agenda that this "subterranean orchestra" is "already tun­ing up" for "down in the pit?" It is startling, if nothing else, but obviously is naught but what you call BS. No amount of placing and replacing, locating and relocating possibilities can make it so.
    First, it calls for having the new "messiah" in the Holy Land by 1985. IT DID NOT HAPPEN, I am still well off-shore. There was given a "fudge factor" of "...no later than the arrival of Halley's Comet in early 1986".
    This new leader is to carefully prepare for his role by studying scriptures and Dead Sea Scrolls, current "Jewish" messianic expectations, familiarizing himself with prophecies of other major world religions and "the best in New Age reli­gious thought." My, my: WHY WOULD GOD NEED TO STUDY UP ON ALL THAT WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN FALSE AND UN­WORKABLE—WOULD NOT GOD KNOW OF HIS OWN PURPOSE FOR THE JOURNEY AND COMING? Why, indeed, would I need to study "current Jewish messianic expectations" ? Those, by definition alone, indicate Khazarian Zionist Mandates and Protocols as within the Talmud. Note that "Hebrew tradition" is not even included therein.
    Then, the science of earthquake prediction would be employed for the remain­der of the initial scenario. LeMesurier, this wondrous leader, then cooly details some of them as follows:
    "1. The restored Messiah must reappear on Jerusalem 's Mount of Olives at the time of a great earthquake.
    2. He must enter Jerusalem from the east, escorted by a procession of rejoicing followers dressed in shining white.
    3. Visiting the tomb of his spiritual ancestor, King David, he must emerge in suitably-perfumed royal robes as the great monarch returned.
    4. Supported by a popular rising, he must proceed with his followers to the Temple Mount , there to be enthroned, anointed, and crowned king of the New Israel."
    Ah, but you might say: "...surely no thinking person would expect such a pro­gram to succeed, given the large number of determined Catholics, Protestants, and skeptical Jewish observers who might give opposition."
    To the contrary, this resistance has been carefully calculated-- AND DIS­MISSED!
    "The massed forces of the Old Age, however, will be unable to check their headlong onrush. In large measure they will go on to destroy each other in a massive, mutual venting of long pent-up aggression.. . !"
    What sort of a program would be offered to satisfy the spiritual needs of those living under this regime? As expected, the leader, LeMesurier, rightly notes that it will not be the traditional Christian ones:
    "The new mission to the youth of the world, then, will be an interna­tional movementdedicated to spreading the already developing ideas and values upon which the New Age is to be founded. Those ideas and val­ues will not necessarily be the traditional Christian ones....For the wis­doms of all agesand cultures will be called upon to surrender their most precioussecrets, and the collective human psyche will add to it yet fur­ther wisdoms that have so far never even been expressed_ _It is for the soul of man that the New David will have to fight..."
    It appears Mr. LeMesurier is well right for the wrong reasons. Yes, the "wisdoms of all ages and cultures will be called upon. And they will surrender their most precious secrets." The Apostle John was clearly shown this in the course of his Patmos Island vision.
    "And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened_ with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her forni­cation, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." Rev. 18:1-3
    Please do not err in thinking this LeMesurier is alone, note the following: His books have received the benefit of major publisher support [when the True word of God is turned away by EVERY major publisher--which tells Truth in itself.] both in the U.S. and in places such as England , Germany , etc. It was a major book club selection in England . Books revealing the cover-ups and lies, even of earth-bound actions get banned and removed from shelves in stores and li­braries--they DO NOT MAKE IT TO BEST SELLER LIST THROUGH THE HANDS OF MAJOR PUBLISHERS WHO ARE WITHIN THE ELITE CON­TROL!

Major New Age conferences have been held on this very theme. One such con­ference was reported in a matter-of-fact style in September, 1983 New Age Journal. Appropriately entitled "Facing Apocalypse", it was attended by 125 activists of the Jungian persuasion. It was organized by Robert Boznak, a Jun­gian analyst from Sudbury , Massachusetts . Its premise was that the vision of a cataclysmic ending of the world is itself a menace. The conference was held in an incredibly elegant hall that formerly served as a millionaire' s mansion at Salve Regina College in Newport , Rhode Island . Some of your better known were in attendance.
    I must point out, as well, that the infamous Humanist Manifesto, also carries this very theme. Look at the preface to Humanist Manifesto II; it states:
    "As in 1933, humanists still believe that traditional theism, espe­cially faith in the prayer-hearing God, assumed to love and care for persons, to hear and understand their prayers, and to be able to do something about them, is an unproved and outmoded faith. Salvation, based on mere affirmation, still appears as harmful, diverting people with false hopes of heaven hereafter. Reason­able minds look to other means for survival."
    Ah so--we call a spade a shovel and speak truth by tainting the intent. Salva­tion, based on mere affirmation is as far from the truth as is the manifesto itself in its stupidity.
    This is further reinforced within the body of the Manifesto itself:
    "Promises of immortal salvation or fear of eternal damnation are both illusory and harmful. They distract humans from present concerns, from self-actualization, and from rectifying social injustices." So be it--and what does the New Age Movement teach that is different?
    Let us look at some interesting projections for I remind you of that which I have said--"...the ending does not need be as protected!" You are given scenes which cause collective through which focuses on fulfillment of that which is de­sired for you to project--to fit the needs of those adversary happenings.
    One can easily see where the area of that which is called "Jungian" archetypes and acting out an end-time drama is an area in which occultists, atheists, and agnostic humanists can find common ground. What mean ye by "humanist"? You mean a total separation of the "physical human" from the "spiritual reality" and, worse, it is supposedly accomplished through the higher spiritual self--two mutually exclusive states of being in total opposition one to the other. At best, that HUMAN experience of any given sequence will be around no more than a century--and that is really pushing the old clock.
    But let us continue to investigate the confusing mess. The occultists of all New Age persuasions could easily support such a figure because they believe it is "their Christ" as they define it. The atheist could participate because he would feel it would contribute to the furthering of human progress on the planet, with people being discharged of their ideas of a coming deity for once and for all. The Humanist could participate because it would further the aims of their mani­festos. In fact, maybe the Humanists and the New Agers are really not so far apart at that! The 1973 Humanist Manifesto II reads, "..we stand at the dawn of the new age". Many recognizable New Agers and occultists appear as signers of the 1973 document, including Isaac Asimov; Archie Bahm; and Lester R. Brown of the World Watch Institute. Likewise, the 1933 original Manifesto was not without occultist influence. Oliver L. Reiser, a Lucis Trust activist, par excellence, appeared as a signer to that original declaration. This is all tan­gled up within the New World Order and Global Plan 2000 and One World Government, etc., further projected forth under the United Nations, i.e. Donald Keyes.
    Go back a bit now, to your old book of Daniel and see that he warned that the coming world dictator would not come initially with guns. The angel warned him instead:
    "And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries." Daniel 11:21. There are some pretty good and accurate things in those "good old books".

It comes down to the real question being not whether there will be flatteries, but what form will they take? The central "flatter" the anti-christ and his followers employ is the same as that consistently employed by "Satan" in all past times "Thou shall Be as gods."However it is also evident that he has been courting the intelligentsia by flattering themselves into thinking they can change the course of history--by concerting play-acting a false messiah into his domain. Daniel was further warned:
    "And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that 4 know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." Daniel 11:32.
    Is it not evident from the context of the Daniel passage that while "Lucifer" is busy inspiring his forces, God will likewise gives great strength to his people.
    RESPONSE TO THIS "ARMAGEDDON" SCRIPT
    Your good friend, Isaiah, gave some important advice for you ones who per­ceive yourselves to be "authentic" Christians vs. the "mouth" Christians. First, it tells that nothing will ultimately prevail against God's TRUE body.Sec­ondly, it tells you whom you should truly fear:
    "Associate yourselves, 0 ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take council together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand; For God is with us. For the Lord spoke thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, Say ye not A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. Sanctify the Lord of host himself; and let him be your fear and let him be your dread." Isaiah 8:9-13.
    I trust you can quickly see that the planned deception is incredible in detail and magnitude, perhaps enough to deceive "even the very elect". One way that the elect might remain alert to such deception is to remind themselves how Christ will really appear--if you can isolate the chaff of the vision from the wheat thereof. You will know that no matter how impressive the show, or the people calling for his acceptance, if you are standing on the ground, it is a clear-cut phony. You will behold CHRIST IN THE AIR-- NOT ON THE AIR as some prominent TV evangelists have suggested Owning a television set is not a pre­requisite to viewing this coming "in power and great glory". How can such foolishness prevail as "every eye shall see him", and it is meant "on television". By the way--one called Benjamin Creme ALSO PROJECTS THIS FOOLISH­NESS! I can promise you that unto the least eye, seeing or blind, in every part of the world shall see the coming and know of its presence--even unto the dark­est corner of Africa or the tribes of the Amazon--to the native in the regions of the poles. They have not television and yet THEY WILL SEE AND KNOW!
    I warn you that it is most important that you not be ignorant of the adversary's devices. However, it is even more important that you know wherein to place your fear and your trust. You fear not "them that can slay the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (separation from God of Light).

HOLOGRAPHY
    There needs clarification regarding holography and appearance of beings. If you do not understand that which is actually in point herein, you will be sorely misled.
    "Not since the advent of motion picture photography has there been a development with so much potential for reorienting our concepts of vi­sual image-making as holography-- the technique of using still-life laser transmissions to create an image that has depth. This volume takes you into the wondrous world between matter and energy, real and surreal, object and idea, to explore the social dimensions, political conscious­ness, and aesthetic developments that have shaped this revolutionary art. From THE HOLOGRAPHY BOOK, by, Jeff Berne, 1980.
    Within the past few years a theory has been developing which may further unify all aspects of mankind, including its religions. Because this theory has not yet had wide circulation among non-scientists, it is included herein in this discus­sion so we may use some of its concepts when applied to World Religion for the New Age. It is known as the "Holographic Theory of the Universe. There is even a "holographic supertheory" :
    "In a nutshell, the holographic supertheory says that our brains mathe­matically construct ' hard' reality by interpreting frequencies from a di­mension transcending time and space. The brain is a hologram, inter­preting a holographic universe."and then moving on a bit further:
    "The holographic model also helps explain the strange power of the im­age--why events are affected by what we imagine ,what we visualize. An image held, in a transcendental state mu be made real."
    But, chelas, WHAT IS REAL? How can I explain to you that if this be so--you can only conjure on a plane of illusion within a physical environment- -FOR YOU ARE HUMAN, IN PHYSICAL EXPRESSION! Therefore, is it not with great wisdom that you consider that ones of the etheric realms of creation be able to product a factual holographic duplicate from "through" projections, but that any entity FROM THE PHYSICAL cannot do so??? From the physical as­pect, only duplicates and synthetics can be DEVELOPED--not--CREATED AS LIFE FORMS AS THOUGHT-BASED, GOD-SOURCE BEINGS.
    I suggest you further look at those rules given forth unto you by God for your guidance:
    "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them..." PONDER THIS MOST CAREFULLY AND SEE THAT AT WHICH YOU EFFORT TO DO CONSTANTLY!
    This in no wise takes exception to the setting of goals within man and projecting them into reality of experience. We speak of two very differing states of achievement. The time for Man to achieve the "creation" practice of other life--is after the perfection of the learning when one is again in Godness with the to­tal perfection of the balance of God within Creation. The third dimensional, physical state of being does not "cut the mustard". That station is still very low on the levels of dimensional achievement. Therefore, as Man of Physical ex­pression gets into that which is given unto perfection-- he gets himself into very "hot water" indeed. The species of Man can then only prove of his incapabili­ties to manage that which he can technically tinker with. Human Man can never achieve GODNESS from the physical aspect--forthat is NOT WHERE YOU FIND GOD IN CREATING--ONLY EXPERIENCING!
    Well, you might ask me: "..isn't a 'replica' a sort of hologram?" NO. A replica is a fabricated "thing" which functions but only duplicates holographic perception. A holograph is basically a "perception" or "vision" of a finished cellular reproductive illusion--without physical manifestation of "solid" form.
    "Can the outer dimensional ' brothers' create holographic forms on a planet?"--Yes, some can and all higher etheric beings of higher levels of the dimensions of God most certainly CAN.
    Does this mean, then, that no matter what thought processes and projections you forecast will not (can not) be actually experienced? No, because a vision and goal of perceived fruition is NOT a hologram nor a holograph. It is precipitating "goal" to which the, mind will produce a method of bringing into your perceived experience. For instance, if the goal of a war is placed into the col­lective consciousness and given expectation- -you will have a war for your goal seeking mechanism will see to its fulfillment- -but again--that is NOT a holo­graph; that is but an accomplishment of the goal seeking mechanism of the physical "experience" .
    UNITED NATIONS
    Projections of "how it will be" are rampant as always--however, look closely unto those things which are already come to pass. This will give you insight into how the goal seeking mechanism works--slowly but deadly.
    I am going back to your year 1985 or so, for it is the time segment which I need to bring to your attention. Dharma continues to be pained by that which is thrust at her by the ones from the club, A.S.S.K., and I can bring insight which will answer much for all of you readers. I take no opposition unto any individ­ual-- I will not, however, allow Truth to be buried by the wash which efforts to confuse you. New World Order is one of the most important elements within that so-called spokesmen organization set forth in the name of Sananda and Sanat Kumara. And yet, look herein. One of the most influential "friends" of the leader of the "club" is Donald Keyes. So, who in the world is Donald Keyes? He has been around for a long, long time so you new children will not know who he is--so please read on: One, Robert Muller and Donald Keyes are tremendously influential at the UN. As in 1985, as the Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations, Muller coordinated its vast 32 agency bureau­cracy. He was openly participating in and had been doing so, in Lucis Trust activities, even giving speeches with titles such as "The Reappearance of Christ" and "The New Group of World Servers, a Look Into the Future".
    Likewise, Donald Keyes exercised no small degree of influence over that inter­national body. With the help of his close friend, Norman Cousins, he formed close friendships with UN ambassadors and even wrote their speeches for them. Although the UN was tightly guarded, Donald Keyes had and has free access. He says that he has started "many a trend at the United nations". As a gifted speechwriter, he composed speeches for UN Ambassadors. Humorously boast­ing about his impressive influence at the UN, Donald Keyes told a symposium audience "how to start a 'trend' ".
    "First you write a speech for one ambassador. And then you write a speech for a second ambassador praising the first ambassador for the speech he just gave! That's how you start a trend." [Feel a bit queazy yet?]
    Can't you just close your eyes a minute and hear: "...but he shall come in peaceably and obtain the kingdom by flatteries!" ?
    Of course, the average "peace demonstrator" is not working with any ulterior motives. But still, they are saying "peace and safety". Is there any evidence to show that the Peace movement, too, has been influenced by this Lucis Trust and the New Age Movement? Oh dear, so much so that one knows not where to even begin. You see, even the "green movement" and anti-pollution laws are geared to force your industries out of your U.S. , for instance, and into Mexico --whereby you have to give in to the free-trade agreements. The anti-pollution laws are set to be totally unworkable and unattainable and YOU VOTED THEM IN HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!
    One of the most important DISARMAMENTgroups is S.A.N.E. Donald Keyes helped organize and lead it. Familiar inside out with the New Age writ­ings, Donald Keyes once worked for Lucis Trust as an Arcane School adminis­trator. His open contributions to that organization continue through his speeches and articles in their magazines (BEACON, etc.). Another very im­portant group of people in the peace network are the World Federalists (don't confuse this with other similar "sounding" groups).
    Donald Keyes represented them at the UN for many years. His influence con­tinues there as well.
    In one of his speeches he proudly said he had infiltrated the Peace Movement in 1958, the Human Rights Movement in 1969, the Global Movement in 1970 and the ranks of diplomats in 1975. He said that he now spends his time writing speeches for foreign ministers and ambassadors and roaming the halls of the UN. Evidently he spends time roaming the acres of Findhorn as well! He told this audience about his annual workshops there.
    Keyes' impressive contacts with the United Nations are neither accidental or coincidental. He told Lucis Trust just how they came about:
    "...Norman Cousins and I worked closely together with a number of the ambassadors. He would invite them to dinner and I would suggest which ones he might invite. And this way we had neutral tuirf where ambas­sadors could let down what hair they had and discuss issues which were close to their hearts which they might not normally undertake to reveal to one another. Out of that came their idea of a Conference on Human Survival which would meet at the 25th anniversary of the United Na­tions.....
    I am going to leave this at this point for I wish to close this segment. However, I wish to add comments of a personal nature. I wish to continue this subject line for you must come into the facing of facts. If you have been sucked-in, don't waste of your time wallowing in mortal agony--simply know the delusion has been planned and the plan worked--no more and no less. Let us get on with that which is "reality"--what is coming down here, and your relationship with God within this wondrous Creation.
    I am Sananda, and therefore, many of you are certainly confused by the above portion. Be not longer confused. Those ones have denounced these works as being of Satan--I believe you ones have enough insight now, and information which you can easily research--YOU BE YOUR OWN JUDGE. I BRING NAUGHT UNTO YOU SAVE THAT WHICH IS GOD, TRUTH AND LIGHT. I FORCE NOT, I HIDE NOTHING--I REVEAL MYSTERIES AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN ACCEPT THEM AND I DECLARE THAT NOTH­ING IS OF MYSTICISM. WHO MIGHT BE GIVING FORTH WRONG IN­FORMATION IN MY NAME? Worse, these ones in point SAY they will meet with "their energy" and "Hatonn" or "Dharma's Sananda"-- BUT THEY DO NOT AND WILL NOT. THEY SEND ANONYMOUS HATE MAIL AND EFFORT TO BRING LEGAL STOP TO OUR WORK--YOU, DEAR ONES, JUDGE FROM THE BENCH OF TRUE JUSTICE AND DECIDE FOR SELVES. So be it for the lies shall be stripped away that your eyes will be given into seeing and thine hearts into hearing.
    I AM

CHAPTER 10
    REC #3 SANANDA
    THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 1991 2:05 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 301

WHICH: KINGDOM VISUALIZED OR ARMAGEDDON SCRIPT?
    Visualization used for manipulation of external events can have, some very present dangers. This is aptly referred to as "sorcery".Ones think it great insight and fun to play at witchery/sorcery as "white" vs "black", etc. I warn you, chelas, it is a dangerous game where YOU are "had" almost every time and not vice versa.
    I am Esu Emmanuel Sananda (Jesus the Christ, as you ones have come to label my being). I am come to speak of earthly things that you might be given into KNOWING and move out of the confusion of MAN'S OPINIONS AND ILL-INTERPRETATIONS .
    Most speakers on these particular subjects of "Christianity" , "New Age", New World Order, New Age Politics, etc., have what they believe to be "good in­tent" but they are indeed "ignorant". Ignorance is defensible until it turns into refusal to consider that that which they might be experiencing is "ignorance". I am going to currently skip through discussions at length, on such matters as public school prayers, and other Church/State situations for I wish to continue my subject of "visualization" . The contradiction is, as with all deceiving, so imperceptible in projection that you are manipulated into being unable to see any difference at all.
    Let us look at something which was widely read, which was projected by Pat Robertson and co-workers. This man is respected in the circles of evangelism on the TV and ran for the office of your Presidency. But, what does he tell you? He tells you that the Kingdom of God will not materialize unless you "visualize" it.
    "Ever wonder what it would be like if the kingdom of God were real­ized on earth beginning today? How would you recognize it? Would you feel comfortable in it? Or do you suspect your life would have to change significantly? .... In THE SECRET KINGDOM Pat Robertson and Bob Slosser let us peek into the invisible kingdom of God as portrayed in the Bible. And then show that if it is to be implemented on earth now. you and I will need to be involved in its visualization.Our obedience to God's Word will determine how much of it will be implemented in our communities, our nation, and our world."
    Wow! And what if those projectors of their opinions and perceptions of "how it will be" are WRONG? If you have visualized the incorrect picture and action-- how will you know the difference when the real thing comes down? That is exactly that which you have done! There is no statement from me that says such a thing--there aren't even any scriptural requirements that it is necessary to fulfill Jesus' prayer "Thy Kingdom Come". I can assure you precious little friends, HIS KINGDOM will come with or without your. visualization. But it could well be that your visualization- -deliberate disobedience of God's prohibition against sorcery--could prevent you from recognizing the Kingdom and actually cause failure in entering that Kingdom.
    "Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murder­ers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. " Revelation 22:14-15.
    Certainly seems to include "white", "black" and "multicolored" witches/sorcerers, to me.

Now, the next does not match Scripture. But it does match a significant para­graph of THE ARMAGEDDON SCRIPT by Peter LeMesurier. LeMesurier also says, in effect, that visualization is necessary for the manifestation of the Kingdom--for the kingdom of their deliberately staged FALSE CHRIST. The following is directly from Pat Robertson:
    "In the meantime the new world-leader must prepare himself for his role. He must study the scriptures and the Dead Sea Scrolls, immerse himself in current Jewish messianic expectations, thoroughly survey the general locality and familiarize himself with all the major prophecies and the best in New Age religious thought. In short he must create in his own mind a crystal-clear idea of the vision which he has to fulfill. For only in this way can that vision be guaranteed to come into manifestation. "
    Dear ones--this says: GOD DOES NOT KNOW HIS OWN PURPOSE!" Where are you, chelas? Could it be that mortal Man, Robertson, doesn't know his head from his toes? He has just limited God of Infinity and Universal Cre­ation into a set of human visualizations. Is that what you want? God of ALL KNOWING--to fit the guidelines, instructions, actions and expectations of Pat Robertson, human politician? As a matter of fact, it matters not even that which YOU want in the circumstance; much less that of an avowed political speaker.

Despite all these objections, I am told that Robertson's ministry has to be from God because it has "fruits". WELL, I SUGGEST YOU REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE BOTH GOOD FRUITS AND BAD FRUITS AND THE SKIN OF THE FRUITS BEAR NOT SIGNS. Dear ones, you must test your spiritual leadership against the Wain counsel Qf God—His WORD, rightly divided. "Fruits" alone are not enough—they must be GOOD fruits: I said that "...in that day many would say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in thy name and cast out devils in thy name?" And my reply? "Depart from me ye that work iniquity, I never knew you."

NETWORKING "THE GLOBAL VISION"
    "The Open Conspiracy must begin as a movement of explanation and propa­ganda." H. G. Wells, THE OPEN CONSPIRACY.
    "It must be remembered that the forerunner of all movements which appear upon the physical plane is an educational propaganda....Disciples in these ashrams have been in training for nearly one hundred and fifty years to do this work." Alice Ann Bailey, THE EXTERNALIZATION OF THE HIERARCHY,
    "We (himself and Donald Keyes) have worked together through several decades to sound the alarms and to point to possible new directions." Norman Cousins, introduction to Donald Keyes' EARTH AT OMEGA.
    The world was to be prepared for the New Order, the New Religion, and the new "Messiah" in many ways--mental as well as physical. Occult literature de­tails this coming "New World Order" or "New Order" as a "Golden Age". Conversely, the Bible describes it as a time of sorrow. Detailed preparation for that "New World Order" is very much in process and all but fulfilled. This portion will take a look at a few of the vehicles politically acculturating you for the New Order. We will examine the possibility of their work being influenced by occultism (this is actually not a good term for use here, but you have no word which gives me necessary definition-- I use it in the accepted meaning of witchcraft, sorcery, magic, incantation, etc.). Further, we shall see that much if not most of the work in this area is either occultism or demands an occultic world view for its acceptance. "Mysticism", not "mystery".
    CLUB OF ROME 'S GOALS FOR MANKIND
    Two MEN, Aurelio Peccei and Alexander King, co-founded this influential network of financiers, industrialists, and scholars in the late 1960's. A capable executive, Peccei served as Chief Executive Officer for the Olivetti Corporation and for Fiat Automobiles. His writings clearly reflect an "occult" world view--if not totally "Satanic". They also reflected biases against even the "orthodox" Christianity (as defined by a meaning of being based presumably on Christ, real or imagined).
    The Club of Rome continues to work closely with a number of occult political action organizations including Planetary Citizens, the International Center for Integrative Studies (ICIS), Lucis Trust, and the Global Education Associates. Indeed, its "Goals for Mankind" Report's United Nations' goals were submitted by Donald Keyes himself. Keyes is an activist with Lucis Trust and a former administrator of that organization. Peccei believed that orthodox religious be­liefs were somewhat primitive:
    "If the future was full of mystery, it was because it was shaped by the thought of the life beyond and the unquestioned belief that Hell and Heaven truly existed. The future belonged to God. Mortals would, according to the good or evil deeds of their lifetimes, either be rewarded by the Lord with unsurpassed bliss, or punished for eternity; the soul was all that mattered. And so the human imagination created a host of spir­its and deities to take control over mortal life."

No, not so--MAN created the heaven/hell, projection as well as the other propo­sitions above. God only stated that the "soul alone" matters, so you can see that from a twisted, manipulated vision came an opposing and equally dangerous counter-vision.
    I note herein, that Peccei probably didn't know the closeness of his proposals to Bible prophecy. But judging from his associations, it is probable he did know that he was reflecting the occultic-inspired organic world view.
    "One of the greatest socio-political and economic differences between the future and the present is that the increasingly intertwined structures of the entire global system will produce A Progressive Convergence of the Futures of all Peoples. All societies will be bound together ever more closely by a network of vital interlinkages, which will condition their re­lationships with each other for better or for worse. Breaking these links will not longer be conceivable. It would throw the whole system into chaos--which no one would want."

Peccei more than likely honestly thought this would usher in a time of peace and prosperity for life. But on close inspection, his proposals are more likely to usher Orwell's 1984 horrors than an age of peace, light, and love. If these links of which he speaks are truly unbreakable, individual freedoms are very much a thing of the past. I have deliberately worded this statement in this manner--for we KNOW that the full intent was present from the beginning, therefore, the question is; WHO GAVE THESE MEN THE FORMAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

You must realize that Peccei's analysis justifies the establishment of a new uni­versal religion:
    "The institutionalizatio n of faith...has not always had happy re­sults....Certain points of doctrine... have been magnified, provoking schisms, apostasy, and the denunciation of what are claimed to be here­sies. The official truth... has become impossible to question: and in or­der that it never should be questioned, ignorance and even superstitions have occasionally been encouraged.. .These structural inflexibilities and doctrinal introversions have helped to keep the major religions static even when the winds of change blowing through society have made clear the need to move from one cultural epoch to another. As a re­sult, it is difficult even for their most sensitive and profound theologians and scholars to break out of a system frozen into formulations, reflecting the past, a system that cannot adapt itself or its doctrines to modern life....Religions now run the risk of becoming a timid rearguard, de­tached from the problems and aspirations of a bewildered and troubled humanity.... And yet humanity...has a PROFOUND NEED FOR SPIRI­TUALITY _The anguish within the churches, the call for a new ecumenism to free them from their narrow confines, the widespread interest in minor cults... and a return to a respect for Nature--an ecological re­spect this time--are all symptoms of this need... They are encouraging symptoms. For, Without a Sincere Spiritual Awakening, The Renais­sance of our True Humanity Will Be Impossible."

I'm sorry, beloved readers, but animism and a repudiation of God's command for man to take dominion our the planet are occult belief hallmarks. Peccei also suggests that perhaps Man created God and not vice versa:
    "We may also ask whether it was perhaps to justify our immense aspira­tions in our own eyes that we were led to conceive God, and thus to at­tain the privilege--alone among all forms of life--of entering into com­munion with Him: and even to go so far as to assert that the Almighty had chosen to create us in His own image. Is not this anthropomorphism of the Creator, which is not exclusive to the Christian faith, in reality a form of deification of Man?"
    Seems to me that these very men were "acting" in the capacity of God them­selves. Peccei was personally expressing a belief in an organic view of the uni­verse. Which is in itself wondrous indeed--that you are all parts of a whole. The mystics will always foist enough truth off on you to hook you into the lie. It comes forth in the New Agers as the popularization of "unity consciousness" without the slightest idea of what is meant by the very term. These become catch-words and codes for group unification and recognition, just as "hardware" and "software" become a verbal language unto itself.
    They project one statement and bear definition of an entirely different intent. It is mirrored in the popularization of "unity consciousness" where they come to a "realization" that they are one with everything in the universe--up to and in­cluding God--and utilize every known type of mind altering substance while doing so. It is very nearly stating that "all is related to all" but overlooking en­tirely the MEANING of the latter.
    The Club of Rome betrays its occultic mystic witchcraft orientation in its rec­ommended goals for human beliefs:
    1. A world consciousness must be developed through which every indi­vidual realizes his role as a member of the world community.
    2. A new ethic in the use of material resources must be developed which will result in a style of life compatible with the coming age of scarcity.
    3. An attitude toward nature must be developed based on harmony rather than conquest--only in this way can man apply in practice what is already accepted in theory...this is, that man is an integral part of na­ture.
    If the human species is to survive, man must develop a sense of the identification with future generations and be ready to trade benefits to the next generations for the benefits to himself. If each generation aims at the maximum good for itself, homo sapiens are as good as doomed.

You have to REALLY look inside and with utmost caution and discernment to catch the flaws within the above "ideal" presentation. One blatant and glaring absence is m relationship in and within God. All is limited to the very base "physical expression" of the human relative to a physical expression of a minute portion of Creation.
    Then we come to the parting of the ways between "typical" Christians and Truth. The orthodox come forth and denounce anyone who speaks a word such as "reincarnation" while at the same time, in the same breath--touts this won­drous experience of life after death. If you have one you MUST have the other and likewise, if you do not have one--you CANNOT have the other. Again I am going to quote something which is interesting in perception of one author:
    "Yet consider the transformation of earthly existence were reincarnation accepted into the soulstream of the global population as a guide by which to live. Acutely aware of reaping harvest of past deeds while si­multaneously sowing the seeds of future lives, most people would behave very differently. Life on the planet would be overhauled-- and hugely for the better. Wars, crime, racism, nationalism, and sexual chauvinism would be radically diminished.. . The nagging fear of death would be eliminated and replaced with acceptance of the opportunity for transfor­mation. Doctors who strive to prolong life... would see themselves as sad clowns flaunting their ignorance of cosmic renewal...genetic engineering would be recognized by all as meddlesome and dangerous. Care would be taken not to encourage the extinction of animal and plant species lest rungs be removed from the evolutionary ladder...Acceptance of reincar­nation demands a complete overturning of prevailing attitudes inculcated by a civilization that has long over-identified with the body."
    It is truly enough to break of the heart for portions of the projection are worthy of changing the entire planet into oneness with God. But you must remember--there is not intent of God in relationship to Man--but the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all ac­tions and thoughts.
    OVERLOOK, FORGET OR ABANDON—GOD
    Man continues to seek and seek that which is fulfilled somehow through the physical and through the hands of other Men. While Man rewrites the rules and assumptions, the commandments of the God and The Creation are put aside, voted-in or out, stomped on, walked on, spit on and/or most certainly ignored. YOU WILL NEVER FIND WHOLENESS, FULFILLMENT OR ANY LASTING EXPERIENCE UNTIL YOU RECOGNIZE, GOD AND THE NEED FOR BALANCE 'WITH THAT ONENESS WITHIN CREATION. I CARE NOT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR RELIGION. IF IT IS OF THE HUMAN IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN OF THE PHYSICAL ASPECT--AND THAT IS A FLEETING EXPERIENCE AT BEST.
    TEACHINGS OF TRUTH
    I walked your roads, felt your pain and occasional joy (man has little joy). I appeared to do that which was, at the least, unusual--for the birds and little creatures would come to perch upon my being. I experienced the glory of that communion and, when asked about these things, I efforted to explain. This was not the "mortal, self, the self you can "see" that is able to do these things. It is.a truer, deeper self. It is what you know as God, God within you, within me, God the Omnipotent One working through the being, that does these things. Of myself, the mortal self, I can do nothing. It is only when I get rid of the outer entirely and let the actual, that which I AM, speak and work and let the great love of God come forth that I did these things that were witnessed.

When we consider the possibilities it becomes easy to see why Man becomes "victim" of the illusions of another for he is forever searching. There seem to be great contradictions but those are the result of taking that which is desirable out of context and utilizing it in incorrect assumptions. It returns to the lack of understanding of LIGHT. There is difference in the "thinking" of Man and the "thinking" of Central God--and a great difference in the KNOWING. One is a physical experience; the other is a soul energy experience. One can affect the other but one can never BE the other.
    TRANSFORMATION OF MAN
    When Man shall at last know God he shall then be transformed.
    Dynamic knowledge of the Identity and Presence of God within the Soul of Man--and throughout all Nature is a necessary stage for the human race to attain before it is possible for him to build an enduring civilization of unity and broth­erhood.
    The only reason Man has never known God is because he is still in his intellectual infancy and his ideals and practices are still "pagan" and mostly barbarous. I apologize to the ones labeled "pagan" for it is indeed a most stupid projection but does suit my needs herein--as the stupid projection, not as the truth regard­ing those so labeled.
    To know God, Man must know what Light is, and energy,, magnetism, electric­ity, gravitation and God's processes in the building of bodies which manifest His Presence and His purposes. And he must know the mysteries of life, death and growth, and of the into which even the giant oak disappears but still retains its identity. And he must blow how Man, retains identity when he also disappears.

No man has yet known these things. The concepts of modern sages regarding them are totally unlike God's processes. The conclusions of Man regarding them are the conclusions of his senses. His Mind has never yet pierced their illusions. He still senses EFFECTS without knowing their CAUSE.

These things you shall be given to know--and when you comprehend within your inner Self you will then KNOW God. If we are to change and reverse the path from the chaos back into order, transmutation need surely occur. Transmutation needs but the comprehension of a few men of vision, men whose minds are not fixedly closed to make such a reality--I did not say "visualization" as sit and chant or picture a tree, etc. I mean "of vision" in openness to see and hear, that which flows within and not from the projections of of another forms without.

Transmutation is the simplest of all the principles of Nature ten thousand times more simple than what is now being at is dangerous and expensively done. The first step toward it is to discover that matter and motion is tonal--and thoroughly controllable. The elements are not substances. They are but states of motion which can be controlled by knowledge and electricity power. The present concept which makes it necessary to knot an electron from one element to trans­mute it to another, is contrary to Nature's working. No one would think of try­ing to knock out one part of a sound to make it into another sound, or to take an arm from a man to transmute him into a horse. This is what science is trying to do, however, by knocking an electron from mercury to produce gold. There are no electrons in the elements to knock out in any case, as you shall be given to see.

Dharma, I have with me a "Master" of transmutation and alchemy. I would like to share the forum as we move through the next few portions, with Ger­main. I ask that the length of this JOURNAL be checked for I would guess la the following portions will run well over a hundred pages. Germain can be as wordy as Hatonn and I realize we are efforting to keep these JOURNALs at a reasonable length.

I believe what we shall do is simply close this portion and release you for this day for you have been long at the keyboard in any event. Let us take council on our next move and we will begin in the morrow.

Dearest friends, if there is to be Balance achieved, you MUST come into the KNOWING. Since there are only infinite cycles-- you WILL come into the KNOWING. The only thing in point is WHEN and HOW. Would it not be wondrous to move from this chaos into the journey home so that the majority of the trip shall be delightful rather than according to visualization of a few men who have pronounced their mysticism upon you? Allow us to rest and refresh and we shall look forward to meeting again tomorrow.
    In love and compassion for the opening eyes and hearts-- I AM

주제글 정보