게시글
    힐링에너지

Default THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!

April 29, 2009

UNPUBLISHED PHOENIX JOURNAL #203 - CHAPTER 7

THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!

by Calvin Burgin 4/17/97

PART I

“DEADLY FLESH-EATING VIRUS ATTACKS.... Dia­bolical viruses emerging.... New virulent strain discovered.... More frightening.... Virus ravages immune system.... vi­cious.... in­vades.... bizarre.... hostile.... conquers.... particu­larly viru­lent.... contaminates.... rampant.... malignant.... ubiquitous.... overruns.... permeates.... penetrates.... intru­sive.... violates.... emerges.... breaches.... spoils.... ram­page.... assaults.... on­slaught.... ingenuity.... acute.... fren­zied.... virulent.... notori­ous for its ability to mutate rapidly.... moving target...”

Mean little monsters, viruses are, aren’t they?

These are a few of the negative, emotionally charged, unsci­entific terms used to describe viruses.

WAKE UP, friends, when the mass media uses words like these to describe something they admit they know little about, THERE IS A SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON!

LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK

Good health is one of the most important elements of life, yet very few people are in perfect health, especially as they get older. It is safe to say that over 90% of older people and even middle-aged people are in less than perfect health, with prob­lems like obesity, heart disease, arthritis, allergy, asthma, skin problems, indigestion and other stomach problems, cancer, lack of energy—the list is almost endless.

That this state of disease exists is self-evident proof that most people do whatever it is that causes disease and do not do what­ever it is that causes perfect health.

That this state of disease exists is also self-evident proof that most people simply DO NOT KNOW what causes disease and what causes good health.

We know that exercise is good for us, yet we know of many star athletes in top condition who die of disease (Babe Ruth of can­cer, Lou Gehrig of Lou Gehrig’s disease, Jim Fixx, the most famous runner of his time, who died of a heart attack while run­ning, etc.). We know we should eat a good diet, yet if we read diet books we learn all kinds of conflicting information. The government and nutritionists say we should eat a “balanced diet” with some food from each of 4 different categories every day: meat, dairy products, grains and cereal, and fruits and vegeta­bles. Therefore, what is more balanced than a cheeseburger? You have meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bread, oil in the may­onnaise, etc.—the perfect food! All hospital diets are supervised by nutritionists, yet hospital food is notoriously bad. I know of a person who had an operation then, afterwards as the first meal, It was at that time that I learned about laetrile. It is a fact that people taking the laetrile treatment were doing better than can­cer patients who were taking the standard medical treat­ments. I began learning about how the body works, but as I learned more I got the sneaking suspicion that laetrile did not work—that the improvement came because of the improved diet that always went along with the laetrile treatment. I spent a Sunday on a picnic with Doctor John Richardson, who at that time was the world authority on laetrile, and he spent the day telling me what he knew about laetrile and how he used it.

When I sold insurance, I sold cancer policies and learned a lot of cancer statistics. I learned that one out of four people will get cancer (nowadays the figure is more than one out of three). I also learned that a person who is diagnosed with cancer and who takes the standard treatments of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, will live an average of three years. But a person who is diagnosed with cancer and who then goes home and takes no treatment at all, will live an average of 12 1/2 years.

I have known of too many people who had prayer for their healing (even ministers, minister’s wives, minister’s children where the whole church was praying for them) and who still died a horrible death. The explanation that they would be healed at the resurrection seemed like too much of a cop-out to me. “THE CURSE CAUSELESS SHALL NOT COME.”

Why were these children, ministers, etc., being cursed with cancer, and why didn’t God heal them? Cancer was certainly a curse that was caused by something, and all we had to do was remove the cause and that would eliminate the effect.

At first, I remembered that the Bible says God gave us every HERB of the field, so I figured that there must be some miracle herb that would cure cancer. I started looking for alternative treatments. I discovered Jason Winters. He said he had cured his own cancer by herbs and had written a book called Killing Cancer in which he promoted his product called Tribalene, which contained red clover, chaparral, cayenne, and a secret “miracle” herb from Hong Kong. He also had some products called Perisel and Xian. One product he recommended was Gerovital. The main ingredient in Gerovital is procaine hy­drochloride. Procaine hydrochloride is what the dentist puts on the cotton swab which he rubs on your gums to deaden the gums where he sticks the needle in. A lot of people take Gerovital—but it can be toxic.

I read The Grape Cure by Johanna Brandt. The author of that book had cancer and went on a grape diet and her cancer went away! It worked! It was encouraging that there were cures out there for cancer; however, living on grapes just did not seem right. It seemed like too much of an unbalanced, fad diet. She recommended eating grapes every two hours, seven times a day, for up to two months. I learned that the “grape cure” started about the time of the Civil War and has been an “underground” cure ever since and that it really works.

I studied Dr. Robert Atkin’s diet books. On his diet, you can eat as much as you want of meat, fish, poultry and eggs. Fruit was forbidden. Among the vegetables he recommended were beet greens, Swiss chard, mushrooms, onions, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and sauerkraut. He recommended saccharin and cyclamates as sweeteners. He also recommended high dosages of vitamin and mineral supplements. It is interesting that cycla­mates have been banned in the U. S. because they have been proven to cause cancer, while saccharin is allowed. In Canada, saccharin has been proven to cause cancer and is banned, but cyclamates are allowed.

I also read a book by Ann Wigmore called Why Suffer? It tells how she discovered the value of wheat grass juice (sprout wheat until it is about 4 to 6 inches long, then grind it and squeeze the juice out). She set up clinics around the country where people with “incurable” diseases would come and drink large quantities of wheat grass juice and eat raw foods, and would be healed. She also used enemas, enemas of wheat grass juice. It seems that chlorophyll has a very similar molecular structure to the hemoglobin in blood, except blood has an atom of iron in the middle, while chlorophyll has an atom of magne­sium (and the blue blood of certain sea mollusks has an atom of copper in­stead). Since chlorophyll is so nearly like blood it must be good for us, is the reasoning. And I’ve heard that cow’s flesh is more nearly like human flesh than, say, fish, so cow’s flesh is better for us than fish. But the logical extension of this kind of rea­soning is that human flesh and blood must be the best food of all. But anyway, Ann Wigmore’s diet is an­other one that really works. Yet, preparing the juices is ex­tremely time consuming and the stuff tastes awful. Who wants to live on such a diet?

ADELLE DAVI

I studied Adelle Davis’s books. The book The Complete Food Handbook, Third Edition, by Roger Doyle has this to say about Adelle Davis: “The patron saint of health foods is, of course, the late Adelle Davis. With over ten million copies of her books in print, including Let’s Eat Right to Keep Fit and Let’s Get Well, she has probably had more influence on the nu­tritional opinions of America than any other individual or, for that mat­ter, any organization. She has quite correctly deplored the use of sugar and refined white bread and has engendered a healthy skepticism of junk food among millions. Despite her back­ground in nutrition (she held an M.S. in biochemistry from the University of Southern California Medical School and worked for several years as a professional nutritionist), many of her statements are unsupported by facts. For example, she claims that drinking a quart of milk a day prevents cancer, a claim which, if true, would have been trumpeted ad nauseam by the American Dairy Association. Dr. Edward Rynerson, Emer­itus Professor of Medicine at The Mayo Clinic, says that some of the many factual errors in Adelle Davis’s books are poten­tially harmful, such as her advice to take massive doses of vita­min A and the recommendation that a person with nephrosis take potas­sium chloride. Too much vitamin A can cause loss of ap­petite, extreme irritability, drying of skin, loss of hair, enlarge­ment of the liver and other unpleasant consequences. Use of potassium chloride by patients with nephrosis is potentially lethal.”

I, too, noticed several mistakes she made. For instance, on page 45 of Let’s Eat Right To Keep Fit (paperback) she says, “eating too LITTLE fat is probably a major CAUSE of OVER­WEIGHT.” Huh? On page 34 she says, “Proteins are made of amino acids, all containing nitrogen, which other foods lack.” She promotes a high-protein diet because protein, for one thing, is the only food with nitrogen. She forgets that air is 78% ni­trogen and most of the body’s nitrogen comes from breathing air. When divers go down deep under water, the extra pressure enables more nitrogen to be dissolved into the blood from the lungs. Then when they go back up, they have to ascend slowly so the blood can release the nitrogen back into the lungs, or else bubbles may form in the blood causing what divers call “the bends” or nitrogen narcosis.

On page 30 she said, “advantages of an adequate protein in­take are that energy is readily produced” and “all energy is pro­duced by means of enzymes, organic substances whose principal com­ponent is protein.” Her statements are misleading; energy comes from blood sugar (glucose) from carbohydrates. The body does NOT directly use protein, it uses amino acids. The body has to break down the proteins into amino acids. Digest­ing protein takes considerable energy—that is why you feel lazy and sleepy after a big protein meal.

She said the body needs sodium and chlorine, true, (p. 187) and “sodium and chlorine are amply supplied by table salt”. Actu­ally, table salt is a form of sodium and chlorine that is often ex­tremely damaging to the body. And I was to learn later that very much of what she said in her books was misleading or wrong.

I also studied macrobiotics, a type of Japanese diet intro­duced by Michio Kushi that depends heavily on steamed vegeta­bles, grains, soybeans, and seaweed. I read several of his books, and a book written by a medical doctor who cured his advanced can­cer by going on the macrobiotic diet (Recalled by Life, by An­thony J. Sattilaro, M.D.). Macrobiotics recom­mends no fruits for cancer patients. Kushi recommends taro potato plasters and ginger plasters. He says that raw foods, fruits, and juices are among the CAUSES of cancer (The Cancer Prevention Diet, p. 210-211).

Finally I found a cancer cure that made sense and really worked in the book by Dr. Max Gerson, A Cancer Therapy: Re­sults of Fifty Cases (available from the Gerson Institute, PO Box 430, Bonita, CA 91908). On page 131, he says “We do know that a healing apparatus is present and functions in a healthy body—and we learned, in addition, by means of this treatment, that it can be reactivated if the body can be sufficiently detoxi­fied (in de­generative diseases and cancer).” His diet prohibited junk foods, salt, and even pineapples and water (juices were given instead of water), all berries, nuts, avocados, and cucum­bers. Also forbidden were milk, cheese, butter, fish, meat, and eggs. The foods to be eaten included raw fruit and a large amount of fruit and vegetable juices, also fresh calves’ liver juice. Baked potatoes were allowed. Peppermint tea was al­lowed, and caf­feine (coffee) enemas were required very fre­quently. Medicines he used were potassium and Lugol solution (iodine), ox bile, pancreatin tablets, and vitamins. Remember that this is a diet he used to promote healing of cancer, not nec­essarily a diet for normal living.

I read How I Conquered Cancer Naturally by Eddie Mae Huns­berger, in which she tells how she overcame cancer by follow­ing Ann Wigmore’s wheat grass juice diet. All these books agree that cancer patients have a problem digesting pro­tein, so meat, milk, cheese, and eggs are the worst foods in the world for people with cancer. I was living on meat, milk, cheese, and eggs until I learned that. Another book was How I Purged My­self of Melanoma: Cancer Winner by Jaquie Davison. She fol­lowed the Dr. Max Gerson diet. I also learned there is a net­work of hundreds and thousands of people who are working to­gether to share the information that cancer can be overcome by changing your diet (for more information, contact: The In­ternational Association of Cancer Victors and Friends, Inc., 7740 West Manchester Ave., Suite 110, Playa del Rey, Califor­nia 90293). The American Cancer Society spends billions of dollars on cancer research and it is all so useless. It’s worse than useless. I learned about Dr. William Donald Kelley of Grapevine, Texas. He had an almost 100% cure rate of cancer patients, using a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, almonds, and a con­siderable number of various vitamins and supplements. No meat, milk, or eggs were allowed. The authorities finally ran him out of business and he had to move to Mexico.

Max Gerson was curing people of cancer, but he was a medi­cal doctor. When he died, his daughter took over his clinic and the authorities ran her out of business, so she also had to move to Mexico. The United States is one of the sickest nations in the world, ranking #89 (in 1974, probably much worse now) and is the only nation in the world to require a license before you can give health care.

Dr. Carey Reams in Northern Georgia was also having good luck curing cancer patients by diet, including fresh green veg­etable juice and lemon juice. The state board of medical exam­iners filed suit against him and the court ordered him to either leave the state or go to jail, and specifically forbade him to visit his invalid 96-year-old mother. If he did, he would go to jail. Then they changed the law from a misdemeanor to a felony, re-arrested him on felony charges, and let him out on $15,000.00 bail. He soon died.

Then one day my wife Mary saw an interview with a couple on TV and was impressed enough to buy their book. She read the book and recommended it to me. I finally got around to reading it and it was really an eye-opener. The couple who wrote the book learned what they knew from a man here in Austin, so I contacted him and got a “ton” of his literature and studied it. It was a real mind-blower! Here at last was some­thing that really made sense, that was based on fact, that was simple and natural and really worked! And where did the Austin man get his in­formation? Originally from Dr. Herbert Shelton and John Tilden! Above I said that two of the first books I read when I started researching diet were Fasting Can Save Your Life by Herbert Shelton and Toxemia Explained by John Tilden! I was on the right track in the beginning but didn’t know enough to re­alize it!

NATURAL HYGIENE

Herbert Shelton taught a way of life called Natural Hygiene. Natural Hygiene was started in 1832 by a Presbyterian preacher named Sylvester Graham. He taught that people should “clean up their act” literally. At that time most people did not take baths in winter, and very few took many in the summer. One young man wrote to Graham and asked, “I have been in the habit during the past winter of taking a warm bath every three weeks. Is this too often to follow the year round?” Graham taught that temperance should not be limited to drink. It was the habit at the time, when the more well-to-do had a banquet, there would often be thirty or more different meats and fish, and the meal might last seven hours without stopping. Graham empha­sized exercise, sunlight, fresh air, dress reform, and a vegetar­ian diet. Graham bread and Graham crackers were named after Sylvester Graham.

Graham’s teachings spread rapidly, as people who followed him were being cured of all kinds of problems. Graham board­ing houses were established in major cities where people ate Gra­ham bread and took baths at least three times a week. The Gra­ham Journal and the Health Journal and Advocate were started, and the American Physiological Society was started to print publications and spread the word. Graham taught how to stay healthy. There was a great cholera “epidemic” in New York City in 1832. The doctors told everybody to stay away from fruits and be sure their foods were well cooked, while Graham advocated eating fresh raw fruit and practicing other health habits such as getting more light, fresh air, etc., which were contrary to medical teaching (the doctors taught that fresh air would let disease in and you would get sick).

Those who followed Graham did not get cholera, while those that followed the doctors died wholesale. Dr. Isaac Jennings became a convert and taught people how to regain their health. Then they were joined by Dr. Russell Thacker Trall, Mary Gove, and John Harvey Kellogg, among many others. Other people began teaching Natural Hygiene and set up clinics. Kel­logg was a surgeon converted to hygienism (and he became a Seventh Day Adventist). He became superintendent of the Bat­tle Creek Sanitarium in Battle Creek, Michigan. He experi­mented with improving breakfast cereals. When he died at age 87 in 1943, his family took over the business and developed the line of breakfast cereals now put out by the Kellogg Company (John Harvey Kellogg would not have approved of what is now sold by Kellogg Co.). Another Hygienist was Ellen White, who founded the Seventh Day Adventist Church. That is why the SDA Church teaches vegetarianism. Another hygienist was the famous nurse, Florence Nightingale (now you know why she was famous). Nightingale said: “For diseases, as all experience shows, are adjectives, not noun substantives.” She also said: “The specific disease doctrine is the grand refuge of weak, un­cultured, unstable minds, such as now rule in the medical pro­fession. There are no specific diseases: there are specific dis­ease-conditions.” This “just-a-nurse” was nursing patients to health from “incurable” diseases, while the medical “experts” were losing patients by the thousands (“experts” such as Edward Jenner, considered to be the discoverer of vaccination, who ob­tained his medical degree by buying it for £15).

The father of Louisa May Alcott (who is famous for writing the book Little Women) was a medical doctor who converted to hy­gienism. Bernarr McFadden became a convert, and taught Bob Hoffman and Herbert Shelton (Shelton worked for McFad­den for a while). Bernarr McFadden and Bob Hoffman were re­sponsible for the founding of the modern weightlifting sports.

BACTERIA CAUSE DISEASE

AND FLIES CAUSE GARBAGE—NOT!

In 1865 Louis Pasteur discovered bacteria (so we are told—he learned from Antoine Béchamp and took credit for Béchamp’s discoveries) and presented the theory that bacteria was the cause of disease. Pasteurization of milk was named after him. The doctors loved this new theory because they could make a lot of money from it by giving vaccinations and selling drugs. The general public loved the new theory because it suited man’s ego—now man did not have to be responsible for his own health; now he could blame disease on some strange “germ” that sneaked up on him and attacked him. However, in 1892 a sci­entist named Koch made some logical observations that became known as Koch’s Postulates. They said that, if a bacteria caused disease, then that bacteria must always be present when the disease occurred. And they said that, if the particular bacte­ria that causes a certain disease is present, then that disease must be present. But the truth is, bacteria are often present when the disease they are supposed to cause is not present, and often when a certain disease is present, the bacteria that supposedly cause it are NOT present. It used to be said that pneumococcus bacteria caused pneumonia, but it was noted that this bacteria was absent in nearly half the cases of pneumonia! It was thought that syphilis was caused by spirochetes, but they learned that spirochetes were not responsible. “Strep throat” was sup­posedly caused by streptococcus bacilli, but the strep bacteria are often present in the throat when there is no sign of a sore throat. Doctors know this, but do not want the public to under­stand the real cause of disease. If I ask a doctor why is it that streptococcus is often present in my throat but there is no sign of disease, he will say, “that’s because you are not susceptible.” But what he has just said is: bacteria do not cause disease, what­ever it is that makes me susceptible is what causes disease! Bacteria do not cause disease any more than flies cause garbage, and for the same reason.

Because of the publicity for the new germ theories and vacci­nations, the Natural Hygiene movement almost died out. And then along came Herbert Shelton, who almost single handedly revived the Natural Hygiene movement. He wrote many books, gave hundreds of lectures, and set up a fasting clinic at San An­tonio, Texas. At his clinic he supervised the fasts of over 60,000 people. He was responsible for thousands of people with “incurable” diseases becoming healthy again. The “authorities” harassed him many times and finally forced him out of business just before he died. He lived from 1895 to 1985. He also taught Hygienism to many people who later became teachers of Hygienism, and now there are about 25 fasting clinics scattered around the country. There are several medical doctors and many chiropractors that teach and practice Hygienism, and there is an American Natural Hygiene Society, and one in Britain, an­other in Canada, and there are teachers and practitioners in South Africa, France, Australia and in other parts of the world.

One man who was a disciple of Dr. Herbert Shelton was T. C. Fry. He was head of a fasting clinic near Burnet, Texas, and was head of Life Science Institute, a college here in Austin that teaches Natural Hygiene. He taught thousands of people, in­cluding several medical doctors and many chiropractors. I learned something from him that at first astounded me. I thought, “This man is crazy! This is impossible!” He said that viruses do not exist! He said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VIRUS! Why would he say that?

T. C. Fry said that so called “viruses” are parts of the cell, they are cell “garbage” that results when cells die and are bro­ken down. There are about 75 trillion cells in a human body. I re­member in school we used to study “the simple cell”. I have since found out that each cell has about 40,000 parts to it (depends on the kind of cell it is). These parts are called or­ganelles. One kind of organelle in the cell is called a mitochon­dria. The mitochondria is a blueprint or template, something like a tri-square that a carpenter uses. The mitochondria is a guide the cell uses to manufacture ATP from glucose, which produces energy. When the body decides to replace a cell, it first creates another cell by a process called mitosis. Old dead cells are digested by a hydrolytic enzyme called lysosome. The mitochondria contain DNA which are generally coated by a double protein sheath and are a little bit harder to digest than the rest of the cell. These mitochondrion (or more specifically, the DNA) are what doctors are calling viruses. The virus does not destroy the cell, it’s the other way around. “...lysosomes, for example, are membrane-enclosed bodies that store enzymes that digest or degrade proteins, DNA, or RNA....The monomers formed as a product of this digestion (amino acids, nucleotides, and so forth) are then reused in the synthesis of new molecules” (p. 16, Viruses, Arnold J. Levine, 1992, Scientific American Library).

THE ELITE CONTROLLERS

The couple that I told you that Mary saw on television were Harvey and Marilyn Diamond. They took the Life Science course from T. C. Fry and then wrote Fit for Life. Fit for Life is the number one best-selling diet book in history, and is in the top 25 best selling books that were ever made. They also wrote Fit for Life II, from which I want to quote (pp. 15, 16):

“In the early 1900s the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations became heavily involved in philanthropic grants to medical schools. Their goal was to create a ‘respectable’ male, upper class medical profession, which based its philosophy on drug therapy. (Coincidentally, at that time the Rockefellers were al­ready in the business of selling drugs.) At that point in history there was a great deal of diversity of health care, with drugs being used mostly by a wealthy elite and more natural ap­proaches to health care being supported by a large segment of the population. In 1909 the Carnegie Foundation sent Abraham Flexner on a national tour of all schools that offered training in health care, from the largest right down to the most humble. It was up to Flexner, one man representing only one philosophy, to determine which schools would receive philanthropic funding in order to become more established, and which would not. Flexner selected as recipients for generous grants only the larger, wealthier schools that were willing to conform to the medical model of drug therapy preferred by the Carnegies and Rockefellers. For smaller schools and those with more natural approaches, the message was clear: ‘Conform to the medical model or close’. As far as Flexner was concerned these schools were not worth saving. The now infamous Flexner Report of 1910 put the nails in the coffin of health care diversity in this country. Alternative schools closed by the score, including six of America’s eight Black medical schools and all the medical schools admitting women...Chiropractic was discredited to the point of nearly being outlawed...(Hygienists like Dr. Herbert Shelton, Dr. William Benesh, and Dr. Gian-Cursio were actu­ally imprisoned for extending successful treatment to cancer victims who had previously been treated and given no chance for recovery by the medical establishment.)”

There are thousands of doctors using diet to cure “incurable” diseases in other countries, yet the American Cancer Society for years said diet had absolutely nothing to do with disease. Lately, however, they have been forced to admit that diet is in­volved. In 1974 there were over 4,000 doctors in Germany alone who were using diet and natural treatments for diseases; I do not know the current figures. Mr. Fry’s course on how to be healthy was translated into French and is taught at the leading medical university in Paris. The U. S. is the victim of a giant conspiracy.

I found an old book that gave all the details of how the Rock­efellers and Carnegies did it—in fact, the book bragged about it. The book is Rockefeller Medicine Men by E. Richard Brown, University of California Press. The Washington Post said of the book, “No one can or should ignore this book. It’s an eloquent, well-documented damning appraisal of the historical marriage between medicine and capitalism and its impact on shaping the kind of health care system we have today.” The Rocke­feller/New York International bankers group set up the Ameri­can Medical Association, the American Dietetic Association, and the Centers for Disease Control in order to more fully take control of this country’s health. Other groups such as the American Cancer Society were set up by Rockefeller University in Manhattan, and funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.

They invented viruses, the first main one being the polio virus. They were having trouble with people believing the bac­teria theories, so they had to come up with something new. Then they invented the Salk vaccine which supposedly cured polio. You older folks probably remember the uproar that oc­curred when it was learned that the Salk vaccine killed people and actu­ally caused polio. They blamed their goof on a bad batch of vaccine made by a certain lab, and then came out with a sugar cube (Sabine oral vaccine) with a drop of drug on it as the cure. This drug did not immediately kill people, so it was heralded as a medical miracle. Even though Salk’s drug killed people and cured nothing, he was made a hero and won the No­bel Prize.

HOW POLIO WAS “CURED”

But didn’t they cure polio, you ask? In 1954, the Mas­sachusetts Department of Health reported 1,015 cases of polio. The Salk vaccine was introduced in 1955. After the introduc­tion of the Salk vaccine, the number of cases rose to 3,863. In nearly ev­ery state, the number of cases of polio increased by about 400% after the introduction of the Salk vaccine. The problem was blamed on a bad batch of vaccine from Cutter Laboratories. So the U. S. Public Health Service (now called the Centers for Dis­ease Control) issued new guidelines for the diagnosis of polio. Now a doctor could not diagnose as polio unless the symptoms had persisted for over 60 days, and could then call it polio only if paralysis had occurred. Anything else was renamed spinal meningitis, multiple sclerosis, etc. In 1960 the CDC reported a “new disease—Aseptic Meningitis”. That year the number of cases of aseptic meningitis shot up to 1,539. The same year the number of cases of nonparalytic polio dropped off by 1,319 cases and practically disappeared. The “Morbidity and Mortal­ity Weekly Report” reported 19 cases of nonparalytic polio from 1966 through 1975; for the brand new disease aseptic meningi­tis, the number of cases was 42,014. Polio was not cured, it was merely renamed out of apparent ex­istence and is now mostly called aseptic meningitis.

U. S. News & World Report, April 24, 1995, p. 16 (and other news media): “Leading cause of polio in the United States since 1980: infection from the vaccine.”

Another time the Centers for Disease Control tried to pull a fast one was the swine flu fiasco. They were all set to make a for­tune when the newspapers let the cat out of the bag and showed that the only people getting swine flu were the ones taking the vaccine. Dr. J. Anthony Morris, who was a member of the Food and Drug Administration, found out that the swine flu scam was a hoax dreamed up to make doctors and drug com­panies a lot of money, so he went to the newspapers and ex­posed it. He was fired from the FDA for doing so.

Another hoax they tried to pull was Legionnaire’s disease, but it fell through. Dr. Beter said that what was really going on there was a radiation poisoning event.

The latest hoax to come out of the Centers for Disease Con­trol is, believe it or not, AIDS. I know you’ve heard about this hor­rible epidemic we are having of AIDS. Ministers have had a ball preaching about this modern curse upon evildoers. But the fact is, NO ONE IS DYING OF AIDS. AIDS, as an infectious disease, does not exist. AIDS is a “syndrome”, not a disease. A “syndrome” is a group of symptoms. The people who are dying are dying mostly from drugs! The homosexuals were dy­ing because they routinely used “poppers”, mainly isobutyl ni­trite and amyl nitrite (which relax the sphincter muscles in the rectum and give a “rush” or “high”), both manufactured by the Burroughs Wellcome Company, which also is the only company manufacturing AZT, the drug doctors give to AIDS patients to cure their AIDS. AZT (azidothymidine) is listed in the Merck Manual as being an “immunosuppressive” drug—it suppresses the immune system; in other words, it CAUSES AIDS. Isobutyl and amyl nitrite were sold as “deodorants” so that homosexuals could have easy access to it. And people who keep taking drugs—whether illegal or the legal drugs such as AZT—are dying from the drugs. According to the last information I had, T. C. Fry had admitted 12 AIDS patients to his fasting clinic at Bur­net, Texas, and all 12 later went home, cured of all evidence of AIDS.

Dr. Roger Cochran, a medical doctor, was diagnosed “terminal with AIDS”. He had lost 65 pounds, was barely able to walk, and was given but a few months to live by his fellow medical men. He knew that AIDS treatments did not work, so he turned to another medical doctor, a wartime buddy, and asked him to help him find an alternative cure. After much searching, they found the book Toxemia Explained by Tilden, and Herbert Shelton’s book Fasting Can Save Your Life. Roger underwent a 35-day fast, and was cured of AIDS. He wrote a book called Roger’s Recovery From AIDS, which the “authorities” want to suppress. There is another book called They Conquered AIDS by Gregory Scott and Bianca Leonardo which tells the true sto­ries of 17 AIDS patients who were cured of AIDS, without drugs or doctors. And T. C. Fry has a book called The Great AIDS Hoax which gives the details of the AIDS hoax. Healing AIDS Naturally is a book written by Laurence Badgley, a medi­cal doctor. He states case after case of AIDS patients who used nonmedical treatments and became well.

AIDS is defined as a “deficiency of the immune system”. Are deficiencies contagious? If I had a deficiency of the im­mune system, could you catch something from me which I do not have? Can you catch my deficiency? Can you see the non­sense in what they are saying? And the whole idea of vaccina­tions was that the vaccine supposedly produced an antibody in your bloodstream which made it impossible for you to then catch the disease. But now the imbecilic medical profession says that the AIDS antibody in your system is proof that you have the dis­ease! And some of those murderers are even appealing for leg­islation to make it a law that everyone be tested for AIDS and anyone diagnosed as having the HIV virus or AIDS antibodies be forced to take drugs—supposedly to stop the spread of the “epidemic”.

Dr. Peter Duesberg is one of the foremost cancer and viral re­searchers in this country. He was with the Department of Molecular Biology and Virus Laboratories of the University of California at Berkeley. The National Cancer Institute issued grant CA39915A-01 to Dr. Duesberg to research the HIV virus. He did just that, and reported his findings in a report called “Retroviruses as Carcinogens and Pathogens: Expectations and Reality”. Guess what he found—he reported that viruses do not and can not cause AIDS! He showed that, in over 50% of the people diagnosed with AIDS, the patients did not have HIV or any immunosuppressive viruses. This was definitely not what the CDC and drug industry wanted to hear, so they tried to shut him up and turned the research over to Dr. Robert Gallo. Dr. Gallo was the one who first suggested that HIV was the virus that caused AIDS. Dr. Gallo also owns a large block of the stock of Burroughs Wellcome, the company that makes the AIDS drug AZT. You think there is not a rat in that woodpile? Dr. Robert Gallo is a paid professional prostitute of the drug dealers and was found in court to have lied about HIV.

“AIDS codiscoverer censured for misconduct. The U. S. Department of Health and Human Services released a report last week concluding that government AIDS researcher Robert C. Gallo committed scientific misconduct in connection with his codiscovery with French scientists in 1984 of the virus that causes AIDS....The report—produced by HHS’s Office of Re­search Integrity (ORI)—adds fuel to an eight-year-old interna­tional controversy over the lucrative patent rights to blood tests for AIDS....” (Science News, Jan. 9, 1993, p. 20).

“Scientist to admit his AIDS virus came from France by John Crewdson, Knight-Ridder Tribune News Service—Dr. Robert Gallo will acknowledge in a letter that the virus he claims to have discovered came from French researchers” (Austin Ameri­can Statesman, May 31, 1991, A7). The French­man mentioned is Dr. Luc Montagnier. Montagnier and Gallo later both ad­mitted that HIV does not cause AIDS, and say there must be some “co-factor” involved. The HIV Connection, 1072 Folsom Street, Suite 321, San Francisco, CA 94102, has an ar­ticle that states: “It may come as a surprise for some to learn that there is little, if any, evidence that HIV causes AIDS” (NEXUS maga­zine, April-May 1994, p. 35).

“AIDS pioneer Dr. Gallo under investigation again, New York Times News Service. WASHINGTON—Dr. Robert Gallo, the American co-discoverer of the virus that causes AIDS and the subject of a federal inquiry in connection with that discov­ery, is being investigated again, federal officials say, this time on charges of perjury and patent fraud” (Austin American Statesman, March 2, 1992, A4). Two of Gallo’s staff were also accused of fraud and stealing (one was convicted).

The only publication at first to carry Dr. Duesberg’s findings was Spin magazine. The story was in the Volume 3, Number 8 issue in early 1988, published by Camouflage Publishing Inc., 6 West 18th St., New York, NY 10011-4608; (212) 576-1010). It was an interview with Dr. Duesberg in which he plainly says it is all a scam to make money. For instance, Williams Haseltine and Max Essex are among the top 5 AIDS researchers in the country, and they own millions in stock of a company they founded called Cambridge Bio-Science, which sells HIV test kits. By the way, the Journal of the American Medical Associa­tion said that of all the AIDS cases registered in New York and San Francisco after 1985, 93% did not have the HIV virus.

The front-cover featured article in Spin magazine, June 1992, is an article called “The HIV Myth—New Evidence That It Doesn’t Cause AIDS” which gives more proof of the hoax, yet the gen­eral media continue to spout about HIV being the virus that causes AIDS. AIDS is simply a deficiency in the immune sys­tem. All diseases cause a deficiency in the immune system, or more correctly stated, a deficiency in the immune system is manifested as disease. Thus it could be said that all diseases are AIDS. However, this is overlooking the fact that many diseases such as colds are simply proof that the immune system is still working properly! If this paragraph does not make sense to you, come back and read it after you finish this document.

WHAT ABOUT HEMOPHILIACS?

You may ask, then how come hemophiliacs die of AIDS, like that boy who President Bush visited and made into a media event. Simple. When a foreign protein gets into the system, our so-called “immune system” goes after it to destroy it. The liver tries to detoxify it, and hepatitis often results. The body’s de­fense system tries to get rid of the foreign blood. Doctors add what is called “Factor VIII” to the blood to increase the body’s ability to clot the blood in the event of bleeding. The medical books say Factor VIII is “suspected to depress the immune sys­tem” (of course it does, that is why they add it to the blood)! In addition, drugs like cyclophosphamide are added to the blood to purposely depress the immune system, so the body will not try to destroy the foreign blood that was injected. Cyclophos­phamide is an extremely deadly drug; many have died in hospi­tals from accidental overdoses (the barely safe maximum dosage is 7 grams over four days, per Austin American Statesman arti­cle, March 24, 1995, A2, “Overdose at Boston hospital blamed for writer’s death”). Factor VIII and cyclophosphamide are cumulative; their effects build up. In other words, hemophiliacs do not die of AIDS; they die of drugs. On June 29, 1988, a Federal Advisory Panel recommended keeping blood transfu­sions at a minimum because the process “carries documented risks of infection and IMMUNE CHANGES”.

Remember Dr. J. Anthony Morris above who exposed the swine flu hoax? He has embarrassed modern AIDS researchers by showing that the so-called new epidemic is not new at all; blood frozen 50 years ago has the same “virus” in it that is said to cause AIDS!

Ann Wigmore used diet and wheat grass juice to cure AIDS. She wrote a book called Overcoming AIDS and Other “Incurable” Diseases the Attunitive Way Through Nature. The Massachusetts attorney general forbade her to distribute the book, which she appealed all the way to the Massachusetts Supreme Court and won. Fortunately, we still have some free­dom of the press, but it is a freedom that is fast disappearing.

The New England Journal of Medicine, Wednesday, Febru­ary 5, 1986 issue published a study that proves that AIDS is not contagious. But that is not the kind of information the drug dealers want you to know.

What about Kimberly Bergalis, who “caught” AIDS from her dentist? She claimed she “never used IV drugs, never slept with anyone, and never had a blood transfusion.” An article in Spin called “AIDS, Word From The Front” said: “Some observers believe the rapidity of Bergalis’s decline might have stemmed from her use of AZT. Bergalis wrote about the ‘torturous acne that infested [her] face and neck, brought on by AZT.’ She re­quired multiple blood transfusions to combat anemia, and suf­fered subsequent weight loss, uncontrollable thrush, and mus­cular atrophy. Although she had already developed AIDS by the time she began taking the drug, AZT itself can be highly immunosuppressive, especially at doses resulting in anemia” (Aug. 1994, p.80). She also used antibiotics, steroid creams, tranquilizers, other prescription drugs, and who knows what she ate. And as I recall, she was also put on another experimental AIDS drug that is as deadly as AZT, called DDI or dideoxyino­sine (or didanosine).

If you want to see for yourself that AZT CAUSES AIDS, go to the library and get a Merck Manual or Physicians’ Desk Ref­erence and look up Burroughs Wellcome products. Find the reference to Retrovir or zidovudine. Retrovir is their brand name for azidothymidine (AZT), which used to be called zi­dovudine. The references will have warnings that state this chemical depresses the immune system (of course they use a lot of fancy words to say it). In fact, AZT was developed as a can­cer cure but proved to be too deadly so was put on hold until Burroughs Wellcome could dream up another use for it.

INSTANT AIDS

The diseases agammaglobulinemia, agranulocytosis, alym­phocytosis, aplastic anemia, Di George syndrome, granulocy­topenia, Kaposi’s sarcoma, leukocytopenia, lymphocytopenia, neutropenia, pancytopenia, splenic deficiency syndrome, throm­bocytopenia, thymic alymphoplasia, toxoplasmosis, late-stage herpes, and others have all been renamed AIDS. They have to rename these diseases to get the statistics up to where they can declare an epidemic. Whatever happened to syphilis? Since it was supposedly caused by bacteria and that fell through, it was renamed herpes and declared to be caused by a virus. Now herpes is being rediagnosed and renamed AIDS. The term “immune deficiency” has been in every Merck Manual (the bible of doctors) since 1952, and now all the immune deficiency dis­eases are being renamed AIDS. When a list of long-known dis­eases are lumped together and called a new disease, in behalf of bureaucratic, research, and drug interests, don’t you think it should be called a hoax?

“New AIDS definition might double cases. New York Times News Service—Bowing to pressures from patients, doctors and others, federal health officials Tuesday proposed a new defini­tion of AIDS that is expected almost to double the number of cases to be reported next year by including many more women and drug abusers. That, in turn, could lead to increased spend­ing for those groups.....” (Austin American Statesman, October 28, 1992, p. A2).

“CDC to rethink AIDS definition, women’s diseases. AT­LANTA (AP)—The federal Centers for Disease Control said Wednesday it will consider redefining AIDS to include illnesses that specifically affect women....” (Austin American Statesman, September 3, 1992, p. A16).

“AIDS definition changing on Friday, by Lauran Neer­gaard, Associated Press. ATLANTA—Thousands more Ameri­cans will have AIDS—officially—on Friday, when a new defini­tion goes into effect” (Austin American Statesman, December 29, 1992, p. A6).

“AIDS cases surge this year after redefinition of disease. As­sociated Press. ATLANTA—The number of Americans with AIDS increased at a surprising rate during the first three months of the year, when more than 35,000 new cases were reported, federal health officials said Thursday” (Austin American States­man, April 30, 1993, p. A5).

So, how do you eliminate polio? You rename it something else. And how do you create an AIDS epidemic? You rename other diseases as AIDS. Hey, now that you know how to create or cure diseases, you, too, can be a doctor. I hereby grant you a Ph.D.!

In the July 21st, 1989, issue of Science magazine it was an­nounced that the hiding place of the AIDS virus had been found in the T-4 lymphocyte cells (part of the body’s defense system). The viruses enter these cells and remain there for the 5 years or so that it takes for them to become active. However, if you look up these cells in a physiology book, you find that the average life of these cells is only a few weeks at most.

MEASLES, WHOOPING COUGH,

CHICKEN POX

I have done a lot of genealogical research, and I noticed that in the old records, such as around the Civil War period, people died by the thousands from measles, whooping cough, chicken pox, etc. I wondered why that was. People do not die of measles, whooping cough, chicken pox—at least, not very often, and I did not die of measles, whooping cough or chicken pox (all of which I had and I did not take any wonder drug that cured them, either—I had measles three times). Then I discov­ered the truth. When a person back then “caught” measles or such, everybody “knew” it was a very dangerous disease, so they ran to their doctor for the latest in treatment. The drug mainly used was called calomel. Remember calomel? Know what it is? The modern name for it is mercury chloride. It is a deadly poison. The person would die, the doctor would write on the death certificate, “cause of death: measles”, when the real cause of death should have been written “cause of death: murder by doctor from drug poisoning”. They are still doing it to us. In Los Angeles, New York, Israel, etc. where doctors have gone on strike, the death rate goes down by almost 60% and the undertakers nearly go broke. Mercury used to be called quicksilver. The German word for mercury is “quacksilber”. German doctors used to use so much quacksilber (it was a major medicine for over 200 years) that the people called them “quacks”. Medical doctors were the original quacks, and they still are.

MARY GOVE NICHOLS

I found an interesting quotation probably written around 1870. In her autobiography, Mary Lyndon—Revelation of Life, Mary Gove Nichols, Hygienic pioneer, tells about an incident with childhood illness.

“The doctor took a lancet from his pocket and turning to my mother he said, ‘We must phlebotomize.’ I knew the hard word meant bleeding. I was weak and pale as paper, yet he bled me till I was twice faint, once when I first saw the blood and again when he had taken more than I should regain in many weeks.

“He next put a quantity of ‘bitters’ in a bowl and ordered that the material should be steeped in brandy and that I should take a wineglass of the mixture, three times a day to strengthen me. He said, ‘Under the influence of the potent preparation, your daughter will soon cease to perambulate the periphery of sick­ness and return to the center of health.’

“When he came again he was more incomprehensible than at first. I was weaker and worse every way than when he had seen me at first. He sat for some minutes, leaning his forehead in his hand, and then he uttered oracularly, ‘Probatum est’. He then turned to my mother and said in a measured and, as he evidently thought, most impressive manner: ‘My dear madam, to arrest the disease in its very inchoation, the cerulean mass is indi­cated.’

“As my mother looked her utter inability to understand him, he went on...’vulgarly called “blue pill”, madam. The cerulean mass is an incomparable, a veritable nonpareil, for preventing an emphysematous state of the hepatic gland to which miss here has a decided proclivity. I do not doubt that there is a strenuous idiosyncrasy in her case, and from the paucity of the roseate hue on the cheeks and lips, I deduce a decrescenti state of the circu­lation. Cerulean mass alternating with the sulphate of magnesia, a smart dose of each daily.’

“I became very ill, indeed. My bloodless lips grew even paler, my face was thinner, my eyes sunk, and a black circle sur­rounded them.

“At last, young as I was, I became convinced that the doc­tor’s drugs were killing me.”

When Mary Gove Nichols became a Hygienic educator, she “dealt firmly with the most deadly diseases....the blue blood of cholera was made rose color again by my ministrations....no patient of mine was ever pitted with smallpox. Pure cold water, pure air, clean linen and all other clothing freshly clean, the juice of fruits, and kindness, have been my only medicines....mothers who obeyed the health laws which I taught them obtained immunity from suffering when the best gift of heaven, a new being, an infant life, was bestowed upon them....birth became painless.

I think it important to notice that the medical industry claims to have wiped out smallpox and the only smallpox left is some kept at the Centers for Disease Control just in case of germ war­fare with Russia. Yet, even in the late 1800s Mary Gove Nichols had no trouble preventing or curing smallpox or any other dis­ease, including cholera or whatever, with nothing but good health practices and a diet of fruit juices.

In the late 1800s and early 1900s, doctors taught that you should not eat raw fruit or vegetables because they might have germs, such as cholera, typhus, or whatever. It was much bet­ter to eat cooked foods to be safe, they said.

Most doctors now admit that eating raw fruits and raw veg­etables is good for you. They no longer say you will get dis­eases from this type of eating. Pasteurization of milk was begun supposedly to kill the typhus germs, undulant fever germs, etc., so that drinking milk would not make you sick. Almost all states and counties have laws saying that milk has to be pasteur­ized. A very few counties allow raw milk to be sold, but only if it is certified by inspectors. If raw fruit will not make you sick, why should raw milk give you a disease? Milk in any form for adults contributes to degenerative diseases, those not claimed to be caused by germs, such as heart problems and cancer; the real reason milk is pasteurized is to kill the germs that would rot the milk, so that the milk can be stored longer and shipped farther. The reason milk is pasteurized is to make money for the dairy, not for any health reason. They are not concerned about the consumer. Another reason milk is pasteurized is that the equipment that is required is so expensive that small dairy farm­ers cannot afford it, so it eliminates competition for the big dairies. Once again, an economic, not a health, reason.

OTHERS’ COMMENTS

In school, we studied a poet named Percy Bysshe Shelly (best known for writing Prometheus Unbound, I suppose). Percy Shelly wrote, in 1812, “There is no disease, bodily or mental, which adoption of vegetable diet and pure water has not infalli­bly mitigated wherever the experiment has been fairly tried” (A Vindication of Natural Diet). In 1881, Thomas L. Nichols, M.D., wrote, “Coarse and fatty animal food disturbs the liver and kidneys....Fruit, and seeds, and nuts, which are but larger seeds, contain all that man requires” (Eating to Live: The Diet Cure).

Herodotus, known as the “Father of History”, was a Greek his­torian who wrote a history of Greece while living at Athens, Greece, around 450 BC. He wrote, “The oldest inhabitants of Greece, the Pelasgians, who came before the Dorian, Ionian and Elian migrations, inhabited Arcadia and Thessaly, possessing the islands of Lesbos and Lakemanas, which were full of orange groves. The people, with their diet of dates and oranges, lived an average of more than 200 years.”

Pythagoras, who is credited as being the father of mathemat­ics, modern astronomy, philosophy and other sciences, lived on fruit. Another Greek poet, Hesiod, said, “The Pelasgians and the people who came after them in Greece, ate fruits of the vir­gin forest and blackberries from the fields.” Plutarch, the Greek biographer, wrote: “The ancient Greeks, before the time of Lycurgus, ate nothing but fruits.” Even now, we hear of somebody who has the body of a Greek god or goddess, as the Greeks were known to hold in high regard physical exercise and good health. The name Apollo means apple.

WHAT CAUSES DISEASE?

If bacteria or viruses do not cause disease, then what does? There is only ONE cause of disease—that is overloading the body with something that should not be there. The body will try to get rid of this excess or poison. If it can not eliminate it fast enough through the kidneys and intestines, then it will push it out the nose (and we call it a cold) or out the lungs (which we call pneumonia) or out the skin (which we call acne or psoriasis) or out the toes (which we call athlete’s foot) or out the genitals (which we call venereal disease) or it might open up a hole in the skin (which we call an ulcer).

All acute diseases are instituted by the body, controlled by the body, and will be terminated by the body when the body has accomplished what it intended to do. That is, of course, as long as the person does not do something to interfere with the healing crisis, which is what almost always happens. The per­son with the disease takes some kind of poison called a medicine to suppress the symptoms of the disease (instead of removing the causes), and then the body wraps the toxins in cholesterol and calcium and plasters it on the walls of the arter­ies (hardened ar­teries) or it stores it in the joints (arthritis) or it wraps a tumor around it to seal it off (cancer). Or some system simply breaks down and can’t function anymore (diabetes).

What we call an acute disease, such as colds, flu, or pneu­monia, is simply the body’s natural efforts to heal itself. Medicines are designed to poison and deaden the body’s ability to heal itself. Vaccines are designed to subvert and “fool” the body’s immune system. This results in degenerative diseases, such as cancer, arthritis, etc.

The best thing to do during a disease is often—NOTHING. Rest, don’t eat, drink pure water and let the body do its thing without your interference. There is more, as we will see later, but just keep this in mind for now.

There are no cures. Cures do not exist. There is not one cure in the whole world—except letting the body cure itself by pro­viding the right conditions for it to do so. You can not be poi­soned into health by a drug called medicine. You can not be poisoned into good health by an herb or a medicine (both of which, after all, are usually quite toxic except in very small amounts). Nothing from outside the body can be used as a cure.

Consider this: one lady had an ulcer on her leg that kept leaking “pus”. Finally, she put aloe vera on it—presto, it was healed, the ulcer disappeared! Aloe vera cured it! Or did it? Isn’t is possible that the body opened the ulcer as an emergency way of getting rid of toxins? When the aloe vera was applied, the body recognized it as a poison (it has poisons in it, such as the alka­loids allantoin or aloin— “Aloin is a purified form of the drug aloes and it is usually combined with other drugs such as bel­ladonna or strychnine to curb its violent action”, p. 23, Aloe Vera Heals by Karen Gottlieb, Royal Publications) and sealed off the ulcer to prevent the entry of more poisons. Could it be that the body was worse off in the long run for the aloe vera ap­plication and moved one more step downward into degenerative diseases (such as cancer)?

Cures are witchcraft dreamed up by witchdoctors and still be­lieved in by nearly everybody. The cures keep changing. George Washington had a cold and the doctors bled him to death; at that time bleeding and leeches were the favorite cure. Now they give you dead blood with an immune suppressant or two in it. During the Civil War, mercury (calomel) was a fa­vorite cure. Then came radiation, penicillin, chemotherapy. Now it is gene manipulation. They keep seeking new and “better” remedies, while all this time they have not succeeded in conquering one single disease (although they claim to have con­quered many).

Cancer researchers have discovered that people who have a lot of colds do not get cancer, and people who develop cancer have usually not had a cold for over 10 years before the diagno­sis. They can not understand why this is so. The answer is simple: if you eat properly and follow all the rules of good health, you will not have colds or cancer. But if you eat too much or eat wrong things, your body will try to get rid of the excess or tox­ins by conducting an acute disease such as a cold. If it is suc­cessful, the body will not degenerate to the point of having can­cer, arthritis, or whatever. But if you take medicines and sup­press the symptoms of the acute disease, the body loses its abil­ity to conduct acute diseases (colds, flu, measles, etc.), and so allows degenerative diseases (cancer, arthritis, hardening of ar­teries, etc.) to develop.

RABIES

What about rabies? Bats and skunks are supposedly infected with rabies. They are mammals just like dogs, so why do they not die off from rabies? We say, stay away from bats, they might have rabies. Why don’t we say, stay away from dogs, they might have rabies? The owner of a dog kennel in Texas decided to test all 22 of his dogs for rabies and included a sam­ple of the owners’ and vets’ blood. It came back 11 dogs and the vet had rabies. He sent in samples again from the same dogs. It came back 9 dogs and the owner and the vet had ra­bies, but 5 of the dogs were different dogs this time.

T. C. Fry was bitten by a dog. It was tested and it had ra­bies. They killed the dog; then the county health officials pleaded with Fry to take the shots. He laughed at them and told them he did not accept their voodoo nonsense. He never devel­oped ra­bies. What about people who die of rabies? They prob­ably died from the 21 shots they tried to endure. What about venereal disease? Venereal diseases are often not contagious (only one spouse has the disease). There must be something else involved. Just because we have been taught these things all our life does not make them so. At one time nearly everybody in the world knew for a positive fact that the Earth was flat. Ev­erybody was wrong. If everybody believes it, it is probably wrong anyway! Or you might say, if everybody believes the world is flat, then the world is flat.

Two Frenchmen were bitten at the same time by the same “rabid” dog. One died within a month from the “infection”, but the other had sailed to the United States and was unaware of the death of the first. FIFTEEN YEARS later he returned to France and learned of his former companion’s death. He im­mediately developed symptoms and within three weeks was dead of “rabies”! THERE IS GOOD EVIDENCE THAT RABIES DOES NOT EXIST EXCEPT IN THE IMAGINATION, BUT IF YOU IMAGINE IT, YOU MAKE IT REAL.

BLACK PLAGUE

What about the Black Plague and other disease epidemics? Peo­ple under similar conditions react similarly. I used to jump out of airplanes in the military. When we were flying on our way to the drop zone, invariably someone would get airsick and vomit. Soon “everybody” would get airsick and start vomiting. Vom­iting is a very contagious disease! I wonder when they will dis­cover the virus that causes vomiting.

All through history, people lived in filth and practiced bad health habits and developed disease. But often they did not die of the disease! They died from the cure! All you have to do is check back and learn what kind of medicines they took for their disease, and you will find the truth. Mercury was one of the main medicines from 1600 to the early 1900s (and probably ear­lier, as was laudanum (lead), jimpson weed, arsenic, cyanide, etc.). I have reprints of some medicine and medical books of the 1800s which lists the “cures” they used at that time. If it is poison, it has been used as medicine at some time or other.

The book called Poisons of the Past by Mary Kilbourne Matossian, Yale University Press, 1989, says on the back cover: “Did food poisoning cause the Black Plague, the Salem witch-hunts and other significant events in human history? In this pathbreaking book, historian Mary Kilbourne Matossian argues that epidemics, sporadic outbursts of bizarre behavior, and low fertility and high death rates from the fourteenth to the eigh­teenth centuries may have been caused by food poisoning from microfungi in bread, the staple food in Europe and America during this period.” The book shows that the Black Plague and such were caused by ergotism, a poison caused by fungus in in­fected wheat, that also caused people to act weirdly and become accused of being witches by the “decent folk”. Bacteria are real, and some bacteria cause poisons such as food poisoning. But bacteria DO NOT cause disease (unless you THINK they do).

Here are some quotes from within the book: “Many molds and other fungi produce natural chemicals that are toxic, or poi­sonous, to people.”

“The study of diseases caused by fungal poisoning, or myco­toxicoses, is a relatively new field, not included in the curricu­lum of most medical schools....Most physicians, therefore, are not well prepared to recognize mycotoxins as possible causal agents in disease.”

“Ergotism is a very lethal disease....”

“Graham Twigg has suggested that some epidemics labeled ‘plague’ could not have been bubonic plague....but immune-de­ficient condition....symptoms include shivering, fever, vomit­ing, headache, giddiness, intolerance to light, pain in the ab­domen, back, and limbs, insomnia, apathy, and delirium. And, indeed, in 1735-1736 in New Hampshire there appeared an epi­demic disease that resembled alimentary toxic aleikia (ATA), which is caused by ingestion of T-2 toxin. Known as the throat distemper, this disease was characterized by the necrotic and hemorrhagic symptoms associated with immune deficiency. It was highly lethal.”

Also: “The actual explanation may have been that scarlet fever accompanied this throat condition because an immunosup­pressant triggered an opportunistic infection by streptococcus A, the bacterium that causes scarlet fever, harbored in the mouth and throat” (p . 109).

MORE “CURES”

I have a copy of a book written in 1856 by Dr. A. W. Chase, called Dr. Chase’s Practical Recipes. It is a collection of reme­dies for whatever ails you. It was such a hit that he sold enough copies so that 1 out of every 50 people in the whole country could have had one. That is quite an accomplishment consider­ing the state of the art of advertising and communication, just before the Civil War.

Let’s look at some of his cures. How about an ointment for sores: “Good sized live toads, 4 in number; put into boiling water and cook very soft; then take them out and boil the water down to 1/2 pint, and add fresh, churned, unsalted butter, 1 pound, and simmer together; at the last add tincture of arnica, 2 ozs.”

Another ointment he describes is made from stramonium leaves. Stramonium is what we call jimson weed.

His cure for piles—”Jimson leaves and parsley, a handful of each, stewed in lard, one pound, and used as an ointment, has cured many cases.”

Here’s the cure for rheumatism: “Kerosene oil, 3 ozs.; skunk’s oil, 1 oz.; mix and shake when applied. Put it on quite freely, and heat it in by the stove, or by means of a hot shovel.”

How about snakebite? Simple. Take a piece of the snake about two inches long, split it and bind it on the snakebite.

Here’s a cure for whooping cough: “Onions and garlics, sliced, of each, 1 gill; sweet oil, 1 gill; stew them in the oil, in a cov­ered dish, to obtain the juices; then strain and add honey, 1 gill; paregoric and spirits of camphor, of each, 1/2 oz.; bottle and cork tight for use.” Paregoric is opium.

Ringworm? No sweat. “Take the best Cuba cigars, smoke one a sufficient length of time to accumulate one-fourth or one-half inch of ashes upon the end of the cigar; now wet the whole sur­face of the sore with the saliva from the mouth, then rub the ashes from the end of the cigar thoroughly into and all over the sore; do this three times a day, and inside of a week all will be smooth and well.”

His cure for seizures is Peruvian bark, snake root, lady’s slipper and peony, boil them until strong, then add sugar and the best Madeira wine.

Got a black eye? “Moisten with tepid water, and then with a piece of lint apply pure extract of lead; continue to keep the lint wet with the extract for a couple of hours. Leeches ought not to be used.”

We laugh (cry?) at the insanity of the medical treatments of the past, and in the future we will laugh (cry) at the insanity of modern medical treatments. The theme always remains the same, however: if it is poison, then it is good medicine. The American Medical Association should rightly be called the American Murder Association.

Jim Henson, founder of the Muppets, died of “streptoccal pneumonia,” so say the newspapers. The same bacteria in the throat is said to cause “strep throat,” although, as we saw above, it also is said to cause scarlet fever. Jim Henson was probably poisoned by the doctors when he went to the hospital. It was very difficult for me to break off this “medical cures” voodooism kind of thinking, so I understand that others might have a hard time believing what I am saying. I hope I can help you to at least give some thought to these subjects, so that we can all come to a better understanding.

To be continued... in Part 2

www.fourwinds10.com

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!

UNPUBLISHED PHEONIX JOURNAL #205 - CHAPTER 1

THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!

by Calvin Burgin 4/17/97

PART II: WHAT IS A “BALANCED” DIET?

Editor’s note: Part I of this article was presented on p. 2 of last week’s CONTACT. Part II, to the end of this article, is pre­sented here.

The “authorities” in nutrition, and the government, say that we should eat a “balanced” diet. By that they mean we should eat a food from each of four food groups, every day. The diet “expert” at Harvard even recommends a fifth food group, “recreational” food, such as pizza, hotdogs, tacos, ice cream, etc.

We have to be careful about relying on “authorities” and “experts”. Sometimes we must use our own common sense.

LET TRUTH BE YOUR AUTHORITY,

DO NOT LET AUTHORITY BE YOUR TRUTH

I have questions for the “experts”. Why should we eat a food from each of the food groups every day? Should a cow eat a food from each of the food groups every day, or should it eat the food it was biologically adapted to eat? Should a wolf eat a food from each food group every day, or should it eat the food to which it is biologically adapted? Should a bird eat a food from each food group every day, or should it eat the food to which it is biologically adapted? Should a fish eat a food from each food group every day, or should it eat the food to which it is biologically adapted? Are humans’ digestive systems differ­ent? How are they different? Should we eat a food from each food group every day, or should we instead eat the food to which we are biologically adapted? I think the answer is rather obvious. The real reason the government, the American Di­etetic Association, the American Diary Association, the Ameri­can Meat Council, etc., recommend eating from each food group is to keep the people selling these “foods” happy—it is an economic reason, not a health reason.

I don’t want to go into exactly what you should eat. We are less-than-perfect beings and live in a less-than-perfect world (civilization). It is easy enough to figure out that the best foods for us, the foods to which we are biologically adapted, are fresh, raw fruits and vegetables. However, such foods are sim­ply not available to most of the world most of the time, and when available have been denatured by human greed practices. So we have to make compromises, compromises which com­promise our health. Humans were not designed to eat meat (where are the claws, the fangs, the 1,000 times more acidic di­gestive system, etc.), but we live in a meat-eating culture. It could also be said that humans were not designed to fly (where are our wings), yet we manage pretty well. Life is a struggle between choices, a struggle for balance, a search for what is balance.

If everybody ate natural, raw foods, think of all the food pro­cessors, can makers, canneries, advertisers, etc., who would go out of business. And that does not count all the parasites who live off of sick people—hospitals, doctors, nurses, drug compa­nies, etc., all of whom would go out of business.

I would also like to point out that Kraft, General Foods, and several of the other major food companies are owned by R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Co., the cigarette giant. You can bet the bosses in these companies are not concerned with your health, they are concerned only with profits, so they go to great lengths to create addictions and to finance studies to brainwash people into purchasing their products. Most of their food products are not much better than the poison cigarettes they push.

WHY DOES GOD NOT ALWAYS ANSWER

PRAYERS FOR HEALING?

I now think I understand why God does not always heal peo­ple who pray for healing. Suppose a man were to beat his head against a wall, and while doing so he would pray to God: “God, I have a terrible headache, please heal me!” Bang, bang, he continues to beat his head against the wall. Do you think God would answer that prayer? What if someone eats garbage and gets sick, then prays for God to heal him, without changing any of his bad health habits and bad diet. Will God heal him? Yes, sometimes, in His mercy, He will. More often though, the plain facts are He will not. What good would it do to heal the person if he continues to bang his head against the wall or otherwise continues in his bad habits? He would just get sick again, and probably accuse God. If God always healed people who prayed for healing, then we would live in an unrealistic chaos in which we would be free to live on pizza and ice cream or eat anything we wanted. God would have to suspend His Own health laws.

WHO ARE THE HEALTH EXPERTS?

Jerome Irving Rodale was the founder of Prevention maga­zine, and he died of a heart attack at age 72 on a TV talk show. One would think he should have lived longer.

Adelle Davis (Mrs. Frank Sieglinger) died at age 70, I do not know from what cause, but again that is a rather average age for someone who was supposed to be at the forefront of good nutri­tion and long life.

Nathan Pritikin at one time had one of the most popular diets in this country. His diet was a high-starch diet, allowed no more than 1/4 pound of meat per day, and allowed no avocados or nuts. He developed cancer and became so depressed that he committed suicide at age 72.

On the other hand, the champions of the raw food diet do in­deed generally live longer. Norbert Walker, who invented the Nor­walk Juicer (which is the best juicer there is, but it usually costs about $1,200) wrote books in the 1930s and 1940s pro­moting a raw fruit and vegetable diet (with lots of juices, of course). He died at age 109. A few days before he died he was seen out working in his garden.

Paul Bragg called himself a “life extension specialist.” He was a strong advocate of fasting and good foods. He was physi­cal fitness advisor to people like Douglas Fairbanks, Tom Mix, Gloria Swanson, Rudolph Valentino, Ethel Barrymore, Lon Chaney and many more famous people. He died in his 90s, I believe in his late 90s, but I don’t remember exactly. When he was 85 years old he wrote about hiring 10 college athletes to hike with him from Furnace Creek Ranch to Stovepipe Wells, a distance of 30 miles, in Death Valley, California. They started at 8 in the morning in July when the temperature was 105 de­grees. At 12 noon the temperature was 130 degrees. The col­lege boys drank quarts of cool water and took salt tablets. For lunch they ate ham and cheese sandwiches and drank cola drinks. Soon three of them got sick and threw up everything and collapsed and had to be driven back. Later 5 more got sick with cramps and had to be driven back, then at 4 PM the last two collapsed and had to be driven back. Bragg finished the 30 mile hike in 10 1/2 hours, camped out overnight and then walked back the next day. He drank only warm water and fasted the whole time. When he got back the doctors examined him and he was in perfect health. This great-grandfather was in much better shape than the college athletes.

Dr. Herbert Shelton died at age 90, just after he lost a lawsuit that bankrupted him, which may have contributed to his death. He taught all his life that you should never use medicines, yet they accused him of practicing medicine without a license. He was the leading promoter of Natural Hygiene in this country. Can you imagine what would happen if most people followed his teachings and became well? The AVERAGE doctor’s income is over $300,000 per year. Almost all doctors would have to get jobs waiting tables and driving taxis. The multi-billion-dollar research industry would go under. The multi-billion dollar drug industry would disappear. Hospitals by the thousands would fold. Most of the millions of nurses and other health leeches would be out of a job (the dictionary says leech is another name for a physician—look it up). Most insurance companies would go under. The whole world economy would collapse. The peo­ple would become healthy and vibrant, and would probably not tolerate a lot of things that are presently being forced on them. The powers that be (the “experts” and “authorities”) will do anything and say any kind of a lie to prevent that from happen­ing.

Of course, many of the medical doctors, etc., are sincere, they are just deluded and brainwashed. If you can learn the truth, the truth (properly acted upon) can make you free of bad health and their brainwashing.

I enjoyed learning about a doctor in the late 1800s who was curing hundreds of people with a secret pill. Here was a pill that actually worked! Other doctors were very envious of his success, and sick people by the score flocked to him and were cured. People would come to him with all kinds of problems, and he would prescribe these tiny pills, one to be taken with water every 4 hours, and it was very important not to eat any­thing because food would make the pill stop working. He kept the secret of his miracle-working pill until he retired. What was the secret drug in his miracle pill? Bread. He found that if he tried to tell people to go on a fast, they would not listen to him. So he tricked them into fasting, “miracle” healings occurred, and business boomed.

WHAT IS A VIRUS?

Now let’s take a look at one of the main factors of modern health and disease—the virus. What is a virus? “Viruses are complex organic substances that have some living and some nonliving characteristics.... They are made of nucleic acids and proteins. Nucleic acid is the center or core of a virus. A coat of protein surrounds the core. Viruses can grow and reproduce only inside living cells. Yet, crystals of viruses taken from cells can be stored in bottles for many years. These crystals do not grow and produce more viruses until they are inside living cells again. Inside a cell, a virus may take control and change the normal activities of the cell. In effect, the virus becomes the ‘master’ and the cell becomes a ‘slave’” (p. 236, Focus on Life Science, by Charles H. Heimler, Charles E. Merrill Publishing; a standard school textbook).

In plain, simple language, perhaps too simple for the “educated”, viruses are crystals of nucleic acid in a protein coat. The definition of virus in the glossary of Essentials of Microbi­ology, Jaime S. Colomé & Raúl J. Cano, is: “Virus—Protein-covered nucleic acids that infect all types of cells.” Wait a minute, I want to know what a virus IS, not what a virus DOES. A virus IS NUCLEIC ACID. Period. Viruses have no repro­ductive system, yet all they do is reproduce. A virus is a crys­talline chemical, as is table salt. Is table salt alive? Are viruses alive? How can that be?

Viruses (Arnold J. Levine, Scientific American Library, p. 2) says that viruses are like pieces of computer tape that contain part of a computer program, and says “...all viruses can dupli­cate themselves only inside cells, because they require signifi­cant contributions from their hosts.

On page 8, it says the first virus discovered was a crystal from tobacco. “In truth, the ability to form a crystal simply re­flects the structural uniformity or symmetry of all the viruses in a population.....” Then the book continues, “Almost all viruses are composed of two parts: a nucleic-acid core containing the genetic information and, surrounding and protecting this core, a coat built from repeating protein subunits....A virus’s genetic information may be encoded in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), as it is for all non-viral living organisms, or in some viruses it may be encoded in ribonucleic acid (RNA)....All plant viruses are RNA viruses....In the simplest cases, the DNA or RNA of a virus is surrounded by proteins.” It points out that the simplest viruses consist only of genetic codes (DNA or RNA) enclosed in a protein coat.

Viruses are marvelous little beasties. They have no repro­ductive systems, yet all they do is reproduce. They have no metabolic systems (they don’t eat anything). They are not alive at all, yet they are described as “virulent”, “infectious”, “deadly”, they “inject themselves” into cells, doctors talk about “live-virus vaccine” and “killed-virus vaccine”, yet, when forced to, they admit that viruses have no life.

Science News, Vol. 140, Dec. 14, 1991, said (under the head­ing, “Instant virus: Just add RNA”): “Viruses are such primi­tive things that many scientists don’t consider them alive. They cannot reproduce on their own.” Funk & Wagnalls’ arti­cle on virus says “Like living organisms, the virus has the power of self-duplication, but reproduction occurs only within susceptible living cells.” Same as saying, “I can do it all by my­self as long as you help me.” The article also says “As early as 1935 bio­chemical research established that in the extracellular state the virus is metabolically inert, behaving like a chemical rather than a living organism....it may be preserved outside the cell indefi­nitely....”

Look up “life” in the dictionary. My dictionary says “the con­dition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic ob­jects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to envi­ronment through changes originating internally.”

According to the normal definitions of life taught in most schools, life is the metabolic processes of a living thing. Viruses are “metabolically inert”. VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE. Mean little demons, to be so dead, aren’t they? What are viruses? They are genetic material, enclosed in a protein coat. Outside the cell, they dry out and become crystals. Ency­clopedia Britannica, under “Viruses”, says: “Viruses are self-reproducing agents, smaller than the microscopically visible bacteria, that multiply only within living susceptible cells and are responsible for a wide range of infectious diseases.” Think about these dead crystals, with no reproductive systems, that are “self-reproducing”, yet they reproduce “only within liv­ing...cells....”

Later in the article it says, “All the viruses contain their es­sential genetic material in the form of nucleoprotein, which is a combination of nucleic acid and protein.” And it says a curious thing: “The essential features are the disappearance of virus as such as soon as infection is initiated...”

Infection is when this dead crystal organized into a genetic code injects itself into a living cell. And then it disappears! A little study reveals that it disappears because it is exactly like the cells own genetic material and it is impossible to tell the dif­ference.

This same Britannica article also says: “There are now many in­stances where an apparently normal plant or bacterium can be shown to carry a virus indefinitely. The multiplication of the virus keeps pace with the multiplication of host cells in so pre­cise a fashion that some form of mutual coordination must be postulated [how does a cell ‘mutually coordinate’ with some­thing dead?].

“It can be argued that this must mean that a virus is essen­tially made of host material, though capable of being set free; or al­ternatively that a free parasitic organism can become so inte­grated with its host that it becomes incorporated into its struc­ture.”

Hmmm, this dead thing is made from its living host cell, and when it magically injects itself into the cell, it disappears by be­coming part of the cell? Does something sound fishy to you?

Sure enough, farther down in the article, it says: “Viruses, when they enter a cell, lose all identity except that of the chemi­cal substance, nucleic acid....it has proved possible to infect cells by means of nucleic acid alone.... the natural history of a virus is determined by the fundamental requirement that multi­plication can take place only within the living cells of a suscep­tible host.”

The Austin American Statesman, Friday, 13 December 1991: “Polio virus is made in test tube”, by Gina Kolata, New York Times Service. NEW YORK—Scientists have synthesized polio virus in the test tube, the first time that an entire virus has been created outside of living cells....The feat, accomplished by biol­ogists at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and published today in Science magazine, also underscores the fuzzy border between living things and chemicals....They gently ex­tracted a soup of the proteins from human cells, then dropped into it strands of the genetic material of the polio virus. After five or more hours, complete, assembled polio viruses appeared in the mixture” (p. A11). The article states the virus was cre­ated “outside of living cells” by dropping already created polio virus into a “soup of the proteins from human cells”. Hey, this rock is a dollar bill, trust me. It doesn’t make sense to me, but then, not much of what they say makes sense to me.

“‘I think it’s fantastically important,’ said Dr. Donald Sum­mers, a molecular virologist at the University of Utah. ‘This is an amazing finding. It’s a real first for molecular biology.’ Dr. Vincent Racaniello of Columbia University’s College of Physi­cians and Surgeons said, ‘It’s a seminal discovery, no doubt about it.’”

“Amazing”. “Fantastic”. Indeed. A fantasy is right.

Look at that again, this was the first time that viruses were cre­ated outside of cells, right? How was this done? It was done by making a “soup...from human cells.” How did the viruses get into this cell/no-cell soup? By dropping “into it strands of the genetic material of polio virus”. What are viruses? They are genetic material. The article makes it plain: “In the Stony Brook experiment, only human cell components and the virus’ genetic material were used.” Oh, I see, you create a virus by using a virus to start with, and you do it outside of cells by do­ing it inside of cells. Can you see that these stories are NUTS?

WHAT IS A GENE?

“The nucleus is the control center of the cell. It controls both the chemical reactions that occur in the cell and reproduction of the cell. Briefly, the nucleus contains large quantities of de­oxyribonucleic acid, which we have called genes for many years. The genes determine the characteristics of the protein enzymes of the cytoplasm, and in this way control cytoplasmic activities. To control reproduction, the genes first reproduce themselves, and after this is accomplished the cell splits by a special process called mitosis to form two daughter cells, each of which receives one of the two sets of genes” (from pages 15, 16 of Basic Human Physiology: Normal Function and Mecha­nisms of Disease by Arthur C. Guyton, M.D., W. B. Saunders Company, 1977).

Let’s boil down the bare bones answer from what was just said—genes are nucleic acid. Period. Got that? If you look un­der “genes” in the index, it says “see DNA”. DO NOT MISS THIS POINT—GENES ARE NUCLEIC ACID. AND VIRUSES ARE NUCLEIC ACID.

WHAT IS NUCLEIC ACID?

Nucleic acids are molecules of acids arranged around the nu­cleus of the cell, that’s why they are called nucleic acids. One type of acid is called deoxy-ribo-nucleic acid, abbreviated DNA. The other is called ribo-nucleic acid, or RNA. These acids (when dried they become crystals) consist of small parts called nucleotides. The nucleotides are adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), uracil (U), and thymine (T). The A, C, G, and T nucleotides are what make up the “steps” or “cross-bars” of the DNA double-helix “ladder” of genes. In DNA, the strands (“steps”) connect in binary pairs, A to T and G to C.

The T is replaced by U in RNA. In RNA molecules, G - C and A - U are the paired “steps” on the gene ladder.

The genes of animals and humans are DNA molecules, al­though the cell also uses RNA to promote chemical reactions and transport of materials. DNA is found in the nucleus of the cell, RNA is found in the cytoplasm surrounding the nucleus

If you are awake and thinking and following me so far, you will have noticed that viruses are pieces of RNA and DNA. And the genetic code, the genes, of living things are pieces of RNA and DNA.

So, how do you tell the difference between a virus and a gene

Ah, Ha! You can’t. THEY ARE THE SAME THING, called two different names by the witch doctors.

Think maybe there is something fishy going on here?

It probably has not sunk in yet, so let’s look some more.

“If proteins are the principal stuff of life, the nucleic acids are its blueprints—the molecules on which the Secret of Life, if we may speak of such a thing, is written....There are two kinds of nucleic acid: DNA, short for deoxyribonucleic acid, and RNA, ribonucleic acid. DNA is always found in the nucleus of the cell, RNA mainly in the cytoplasm outside the nucleus” (“Recombinant DNA”, Scientific American, 1957, p. 1). On page 8, it says “...when a bacterial virus infects a bacterium, it is the virus’s DNA (not its protein) that enters the bacterial cell, and much of this DNA turns up in the progeny virus produced in the cell. Taking all the evidence together, it is difficult to resist the conclusion that DNA is genetic material. If that is the case, our problem is to learn how DNA reproduces itself.” Note that it says DNA is genetic material.

“Viruses consist of a single type of nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) within a protein coat called a capsid. The nucleic acid and the capsid are referred to as the nucleocapsid. The nucleic acids contain the information for making the proteins found in the vi­ral coat as well as many of the enzymes required to invade the host and to replicate the virus’s nucleic acid. Some viruses are covered by a membrane, often called the envelope. The term virion is used to describe the complete viral particle, in­cluding the nucleocapsid and any envelope it may have. None of the viruses is able to replicate in the absence of host cells. Thus, all the viruses are obligate parasites of cellular organisms” (p. 254, Essentials of Microbiology by Raúl J. Cano and Jaime S. Colomé).

Don’t let the big words throw you, a virus is a molecule of DNA or RNA. Period. Sometimes its coat changes, but that is beside our point. A gene is a molecule of DNA or RNA. Pe­riod. There is no (apparent) difference between a gene and a virus, except if it is a “bad” gene we call it a virus.

A virus is a crystal of acid. Is it any wonder that it “cannot live outside the cell”? A virus is DEAD. It always was, it al­ways is, and forevermore, it is DEAD, by all the rules in the book. A virus by itself is NEVER ALIVE. How can an acid be alive? How can a crystal be alive? (Don’t jump to conclusions yet, there is more the this story!) If it is alive, can’t you see that there MUST BE something more going on here? Can it be that the rules of the book are WRONG?

By all the normal rules of what is life, a virus is not and can­not be alive. It has no metabolism. It has no digestive system. It has no reproductive system. It has no system of mobility, it has no intelligence. It is plainly and simply a crystal of acid. “Viruses are such primitive things that many scientists don’t consider them alive” (Science News, Vol. 140, December 14, 1991, article “Instant virus: Just add RNA”). Keep that thought in mind as we continue to look at this subject.

“There are certain entities, in fact, such as the viruses, about which biologists have had recurrent doubts as to whether they should be admitted into the category of truly ‘living’ organisms” (The Explosion of Science—From Molecules To Man, edited by J. Z. Young and Tom Margerison, p. 34).

“One class of entities which are less structurally complex than the cell is the viruses. Whether, however, they are ‘living’, and thus qualify as the ‘simplest’ of all living things, is another matter....The question as to whether viruses are truly ‘living’ or not has, in its time, been a famous biological contro­versy” (ibid, p. 40). And on the next page: “Experiment, how­ever, shows that not only is a virus quite incapable of growing outside a liv­ing cell, but exhaustive tests fail to reveal any gen­uine indige­nous metabolic activity in it, when it is in the ‘free’ form. The extracellular virus is biochemically an inert particle, devoid of all synthetic or energy-releasing activity.” That is just a fancy way of saying that, by normal definition, IT IS DEAD. The “simple cell”, however, is ENORMOUSLY active and complex and very much alive.

The book Viruses, by Arnold J. Levine, Scientific American Li­brary, asks: “Are Viruses Alive?” on page 22, but then does not answer the question. It says “Volumes have been written to elucidate the properties of a living thing, but consensus has been rare in these debates.”

This book also says: “When, in 1935, Wendell Stanley suc­ceeded in obtaining a crystalline form of the tobacco mosaic virus, this form was seen by some scientists as filling the gap between the living world of reproducing viruses and the chemi­cal or nonliving world of molecules and crystals” (p. 8).

You have been so brainwashed that you will probably still find what I am saying hard to follow. Look at it this way. If you have a computer, you probably have a piece of plastic called a computer disk. We say that the computer disk controls the computer. IT DOES NOT. It is simply a piece of plastic with a magnetic coating on it, it cannot DO anything, except just BE. The computer does all the “doing”. A higher intelligence ar­ranges the magnetic coating on the disk in a certain way, and the computer is designed to do certain things based on how the magnetic coating is arranged.

Or look at it this way: Saying a disk controls the computer, or saying a virus “forces” the cell to do anything, is like saying this piece of paper is alive, it takes control of you, it forces you to read and act upon it. NOT SO.

On CNN on TV, I saw a program which showed the “AIDS virus” “injecting itself into a cell”. Right in front of our eyes, we were told the virus was injecting itself into the cell, and the screen, using a scene from an electron microscope, showed this mean little beastie crawling right into this big white wall (which we were told was the cell). How, exactly, does a piece of acid do that?

Well, see this pencil on my desk (let’s pretend). Now watch. The pencil is forcing my hand to move. It makes my hand open up and grab it. It forces my hand to draw skulls and crossbones on a piece of paper. This must be a very evil pencil. In fact, this pencil must be a living demon!

Just because I say it, is that what is really going on?

The encyclopedias and textbooks admit that viruses have no life outside the cell. They have no digestive system, no repro­ductive system. They can be turned into crystals, and the crys­tals can be turned back into “viruses”. Some books even say that scientists at first thought they had found the basis of life, because here was something dead that could come alive. What the medical textbooks teach is that the virus injects itself into a cell (a virus is about one billionth the size of a cell), becomes alive and takes control of the cell, forcing the cell to reproduce viruses until the cell explodes. That is like saying a flea bites a horse’s rump and takes over control of the horse and forces the horse to manufacture fleas! Even that is not a good analogy be­cause the flea is at least alive and has some intelligence and has its own reproductive system, while the virus has no life and no intelligence and no reproductive system. Viruses are not alive, UNLESS THERE IS MORE GOING ON THAN MEETS THE EYE!

Is that possible? Let me ask you this—are cells alive? You will probably answer, yes, of course.

So let me ask it again. Are the cells in that beefsteak you had for dinner alive? Well, no, you say, not any more.

What is the difference between a living cell and a dead cell?

There is no difference at all. Except, we all know, there is a very BIG difference, but the difference is NOT CHEMICAL, NOT PHYSICAL, not something you can measure or weigh. We might say the difference is electrical, but it is not really electrical, the difference is that mysterious thing we call LIFE.

WHAT IS THE “SOMETHING ELSE”?

There are so many places to start and so much to cover, I shall just hit a few highlights to define the track we are on. For in­stance, in the 1720s a French astronomer (Jean-Jacques Der­tous de Mairan) did some experiments on Mimosa pudica plants. As soon as the sun disappeared, they folded their leaves. He placed some in a dark closet at midday, and their leaves stayed open. But when the sun set, their leaves closed, even though they were still in the dark closet. So he took some plants down a mine shaft about 650 feet below the surface at mid-day, and they im­mediately closed their leaves. The leaves stayed closed even when incandescent bulbs were turned on. There was ap­parently something unseen, something besides light, coming from the sun that was affecting the plants.

One experimenter placed a certain metal plate on the roof, ran a wire to a dark basement and into a pot with seeds in it, further sealed the container with foil wrap, and grew quite healthy and productive plants (Phoenix Journal #96; Heave-Ho (Phase Two), p. 22)!

From the 1700s, scientists such as Jean Antoine Nollet, Peirre Charles Lemonnier, Benjamin Franklin, Gardini, Bertholon, Galvani, Mesmer, and many others were researching electrical and other radiations and how they affected plants and other life.

Baron Karl von Reichenbach, the man who discovered cre­osote, wrote a book in 1854 about a light force he called the OD Force. Nowadays we would say he was researching sound and light and color and magnetism from the vacuum. Andrija Puharich, in Beyond Telepathy, 1973, has a whole chapter of extremely detailed information on the OD (Appendix C). Oth­ers called a similar vacuum force the ether, the orgone, prana, cosmic field, lepton gas, etc., and most recently, scalar waves from the Zero Point.

In 1845, William Ross tested claims by the Marquis of An­glesey that electricity made seeds sprout faster, and wrote an ac­count called “Influence of Electricity on Vegetation”. In 1902, Selim Lemström published a book showing that plants treated with electricity produced greatly increased yields, tasted sweeter, etc., compared to non-treated plants. James Lee Scribner, Dr. George Starr White, Bindo Riccioni, and many others were re­porting success at treating plants with electricity. In 1963, the Soviet Union built a commercial processing plant to treat seeds with electricity at the rate of 2 tons of seeds per hour.

Dr. U. J. Pittman in Canada, L. J. Audus in Britain, and A. V. Krylov and G. A. Tarakanova of Russia published papers showing that plants also responded to magnetism. In 1968, Avi­ation Week and Space Technology had an article saying that satellites could tell the health of crops based on their “electromagnetic signature”, and Dr. H. Len Cox, a space sci­entist, after reading the article, started Cox’s Electroculture Corporation in 1970 selling a special metallic culture that greatly increased the yield and flavor of plants by using electricity. An article in Fusion magazine, March-April 1985, p. 11, called “Let’s Use Our Technology To Wipe Out Drugs”, says that “Every growing plant, when hit by sunlight, reflects back radia­tion in a specific array of frequencies that is different from ev­ery other plant; thus the scanner can identify the signatures of illicit drugs. For example, cannabis plants can be detected in the 1.55- to 1.75-micron band of the infrared part of the elec­tromagnetic spectrum, its specific, identifiable signature.” A picture of a multispectral scanner made by Texas Instruments (to be carried under an airplane wing) is included in the article. They can identify “signatures” from airplanes, from satellites, and of course, from desktop. They can also tell if the plant is healthy or not, and can tell to some extent what diseases the plant might have. There is simply too much information for me to cover it here, but Acres USA newspaper sometimes has arti­cles along these lines (Acres USA, PO Box 9547, Kansas City, MO 64133, (816)-737-0064).

Don’t you realize you can do that with animals, too? Ani­mals such as, say, humans? Yes, you can use spectroscopy to pre­cisely evaluate the composition and condition of elements, cells, and bodies. Scientists can analyze the composition and condi­tion of stars billions of light years away, and they most certainly can do the same with cells 6 inches or so in front of their ma­chines. The only reason they do not do so is because of the drug cartel and medical mafia. Using a spectrometer and evalu­ating by frequency and light would quickly reveal that their drugs do not work, and in fact, are often the cause of the prob­lem.

Recent Space Shuttle trips to repair the Hubble Space Tele­scope included checkout of the Nicmos Near Infrared Cam­era/Multi-Object Spectrometer installed in the Hubble Space Telescope by a Shuttle crew in February. I suspect there is a lot more in­volved than they are telling us, like in weapons and se­cret com­munications, but how would I know, I’m just guessing.

In the 1920s, Georges Lakhovsky wrote a book explaining that cells of plants and animals were electromagnetic radiators. They absorbed and emitted radiation in various waves and fre­quencies. Normal cells had certain frequencies, diseased cells had different frequencies, and by the application of certain fre­quencies, the diseased cells could be brought back into a condi­tion of health. He developed a “multi-wave oscillator” to heal cancers, radiation burns, and many other problems normally considered to be difficult to cure. The American authorities suppressed and banned his machines and writings, while in Rus­sia great strides were made in understanding the frequency-based foundation of life.

FREQUENCY AND THE WAVE

In 1978 I received a packet of communist literature from the So­viet distributor, Northern Book House, Box 1000, Graven­hurst, Ontario, Canada. At the time, I considered the material as worthless nonsense garbage. Later, as I learned more and re­viewed it, I was shocked. They talked about getting energy out of the vacuum and talked about humans and animals re­sponding to “electromagnetic waves”.

To begin to understand the wave is to begin to understand the method of creation.

The wave is the mechanism of transferring zero-point energy from the vacuum (commonly called ether) into matter and force.

All energy is expressed in motion. All motion is expressed in waves. The wave is too complicated to describe simply, but let’s start simply and begin to understand.

The waves we are most familiar with are waves caused when we toss a pebble in the water, or sound waves in the air from vibra­tions.

Waves consists of a series of crests and troughs of varying pres­sure. It can be said that waves divide a medium by concen­trating it and decentrating it at the same time (compression and rarefaction). For instance, a wave in the atmosphere is called a “front” by the weathermen, which concentrates or compresses air in front of it (a “high pressure” area), and decentrates or ex­pands air behind it (a “low pressure” area). Since the high pres­sure area moves into the low pressure area, the weathermen look at this oppositely as to the “front” and “back”, but these terms are relative to your viewpoint.

Physicists are learning that what we call empty space, the vacuum, or ether, etc., actually is the source of waves which divide the vacuum into sexed pairs of concentrated and decen­trated waves. These waves, vibrating at various frequencies and interference patterns and forming holograms (or formed from holograms), are the source of all that we call reality, all that we call existence.

WAVELENGTH AND

SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES

What is wavelength? Wavelength is the distance between any point of one wave to the corresponding point of the next wave.

The number of waves along a certain distance in a certain pe­riod of time is called the frequency, and is generally measured as cy­cles per second.

The term now used to express “cycles per second” is called “Hertz”. One Hertz equals one cycle per second, 60 Hertz is 60 cycles per second.

The human ear responds to sounds in the frequency range of ap­proximately 20 Hertz to 15,000 Hertz, so this is called the sound frequency range.

Radio waves are from 15,000 Hertz (abbreviated Hz) to about 1,000,000,000,000 Hz.

Heat waves are from 1,000,000,000,000 Hz to 400,000,000,000,000 Hz.

Light waves are from 400,000,000,000,000 to 750,000,000,000,000 Hz.

The top speed of sound depends on the material through which it travels, but does not exceed about 20,000 feet per sec­ond, or about 6,097.56 meters per second.

Sound travels through copper at 10,800 feet per second; iron at 17,390 fps.; brick at 11,980 fps; glass at 16,410 fps; oak at 12,620 fps; pine at 10,900 fps; water at 4,794 fps; air at 1,129 fps; and does not travel through a vacuum.

The top speed of light is given as about 186,000 miles per sec­ond, or 300,000,000 meters per second. This is the standard teaching. In higher understanding, the speed of light is variable and in ultimate truth the limit is not defined correctly (light does not travel), but we shall have more on this later.

The formula for wavelength is wavelength in meters per sec­ond equals speed in meters per second divided by frequency in Hertz.

The textbooks generally do not deal with frequencies below 30 cycles per second. This information has been purposely re­pressed by “the government”.

Nikola Tesla was the genius who gave us alternating current and who [actually, originally] invented radio, TV, radar, and much more. He is also the one who decided that the standards for our household alternating current would be 120 volts and 60 cycles per second. He decided this after much experimentation with voltages and frequencies.

Tesla learned that the natural resonant frequency of the Earth is about 10 cycles per second.

Frequencies of 8 - 20 Hz are considered the ELF range (Extremely Low Frequency).

Frequencies of 20 - 40 Hz are considered VLF (Very Low Fre­quency).

Frequencies of 40 - 100 Hz are considered LF (Low Fre­quency).

SOME INTERESTING FREQUENCIES

Tesla determined that the LF frequency range of 40 - 100 is safe to humans, so he set our standard household current fre­quency at 60 cycles per second.

He determined that the ELF range of 8 - 20 cycles per second is harmful and can be painful to humans.

A frequency of 16 cycles per second produces a visual flicker-fusion that upsets people.

A resonant frequency of 6.66 cycles per second is damaging to humans and to the planet. In articles about Tesla there is men­tion that he could build a “black box” that could destroy build­ings, cause earthquakes and even split the Earth in two. The formerly restricted/classified frequency for this is 6.66 Hz! So­viet scientists began an experiment with this frequency on Octo­ber 14, 1976. Andrija Puharich said of this experiment: “What happened had such a disastrous effect on the planetary well-be­ing, that even the Soviet scientists were frightened. Enormous standing waves of electromagnetic energy formed in the atmo­sphere above the planet extending from the Russo-Finnish re­gion to the reciprocal pole in the Pacific east of New Zealand. These standing waves, thousand of miles long, refused to damp out, even after the Soviet TMT [Tesla Magnifying Transmitter] was switched off. The planetary electromagnetic bell just went on ringing with unprecedented resonance. Nor­mally when the driving oscillator is switched off, the resonant waves damp out and cease shortly. Thoroughly alarmed, the Soviet scientists tried to break up and dampen the resonance with intense high-powered bursts of ultra-high frequency radia­tion—all to no avail. The undamped resonance of the planetary waves had all the dangerous potential of a catastrophic event, such as “splitting the planet in two like an apple.” After a few months, the standing waves did damp out, but not until some unusual never-before-seen events had occurred.

Puharich then explained that one of the events was the cre­ation of the worst winter in the U.S. in over 100 years, drought, for­est fires, etc. Passengers in airplanes were getting sick (from unusual ozone), etc. The winter of 1977-1978 was the worst since 1883 in the northeast U.S, and the winter of 1978-1979 was the worst in recorded history in the Midwest U.S. Jeremy Campbell published an article in the London Evening Standard, April 13, 1977, entitled “Are the Russians Changing our Weather?”

A frequency of 6 Hz produces dizziness, nausea, and a cholin­ergic effect on the parasympathetic nervous system (in plain language, a sudden massive diarrhea). Margaret Cheney, in Tesla: Man Out Of Time told about how Mark Twain learned this:

“He [Tesla] led his guests to the corner where a strange plat­form was mounted on rubber padding. When he flipped a switch, it began to vibrate rapidly and silently.

“Twain stepped forward, eager. ‘Let me try it, Tesla. Please.’

“‘No, no. It needs work.’

“‘Please.’

“Tesla chuckled. ‘All right, Mark, but don’t stay on too long. Come off when I give you the word.’ He called to an at­tendant to throw the switch.

“Twain, in his usual white suit and black string tie, found him­self humming and vibrating on the platform like a gigantic bum­blebee. He was delighted. He whooped and waved his arms. The others watched in amusement.

“After a time the inventor said, ‘All right, Mark. You’ve had enough. Come down now.’

“‘Not by a jugful,’ said the humorist. ‘I am enjoying this.’

“‘But seriously, you had better come down,’ insisted Tesla. ‘Believe me, it is best that you do so.’

“Twain only laughed. ‘You couldn’t get me off this with a der­rick.’

“The words were scarcely out of his mouth when his expres­sion froze. He lurched stiffly toward the edge of the platform, fran­tically waving at Tesla to stop it.

“‘Quick, Tesla. Where is it?’

“The inventor helped him down with a smile and propelled him in the direction of the rest room. The laxative effect of the vi­brator was well known to him and his assistants.”

The electrical charge of the atmosphere increases about 100 volts for every meter [of height], thus placing the Earth/ionosphere potential difference at hundreds of millions of volts (Earth negative ground, ionosphere positive). This creates a resonating capacitor (and when scientists fool with it, it also creates “sprites”). The 7.03 Hz frequency is the resonant cavity frequency of the Earth-air-ionosphere condenser/capacitor. The frequency of Earth by itself was determined by Tesla to be 6.67 Hz. This looks to me like it might more precisely be 6.666—a curious number, don’t you think?

The Earth’s natural oscillating magnetic field frequency is 7.83 Hz (usually rounded off to 8 Hz). Thus, the natural heart­beat of the Earth is considered to be 8 Hz, discovered by Tesla in 1895. In 1960, Balser and Wagner (Nature, Vol. 188, No. 4751, 1961) published their findings that showed that the Earth-cavity was resonant at 8 Hz. More precise studies done by M.J. Rycroft showed that the ELF spectrum had its fundamental at 7.8 ± 0.2 Hz (Radio Science, Journal of Research, NBS/USNC - URSI, Vol. 69D, No. 8, Aug. 1965, pp. 1071-1081, article entitled “Resonances of the Earth-Ionosphere Cavity observed at Cambridge, England”). None of the authors mentioned Tesla. Tesla was at least 65 years ahead of these authors. By the way, on September 13, 1898, at the Eighth Annual Meeting of the American Electro-Therapeutic Association (whatever happened to them?), Buffalo, New York, Tesla presented a paper he wrote called “High Frequency Oscillators for Electro-Therapeutic and other Purposes”. Doctors will tell you frequency-based healing is quackery. The medical profession is a profession of liars and killers.

The 7.8 Hz resonance has been attributed to a man named Schumann and called the Schumann resonance, and is consid­ered to be a constant in physics. Global military communica­tions were developed on this frequency. However, recent re­ports (from Norwegian and Russian researchers) say the Earth is rising in frequency and the Schumann resonance is now 8.6 Hz, and climbing! At the same time, the Earth’s magnetic field strength is declining.

Tesla noticed that the Earth and the ionosphere formed the two plates of a giant capacitor, with a resonating cavity peak at 8 Hz (7.83 Hz). He then tuned a secondary coil in resonance with the two resonant cavities of the Earth by creating a 20,700 Hz wave and pulsing (chopping) it so that the pulses hit the Earth 6 times per second. The Earth began to “ring like a bell”. The sound would bounce back in 108 minutes. By keeping this up, he dis­covered the sonic stationary wave of the Earth. An electromag­netic wave was also created which traveled faster than the speed of light through the Earth (471,240 kilometers per second) and these electromagnetic waves became supralumi­nal and super­conducting! He said that if he kept this up for two weeks, he could “split the Earth in two like a sliced apple”! (The World Today, Vol. XXI, No. 8, February 1912, pp. 718-722, “Nikola Tesla, Dreamer”, by Allan L. Benson.)

The Soviets recreated this experiment on October 14, 1976. They started transmitting extremely powerful pulses at 6.66 cy­cles per second (6.66 Hz) and created tremendous standing waves thousands of miles long that became extremely frighten­ing to them as they got out of their control. They created catas­trophic weather and were afraid they might “split the Earth like an apple”. They tried for months to shut it down, until it finally dampened down.

Normal brain frequencies are 8.6 Hz to 11.3 Hz. The brain wave Alpha frequency is 8 Hz (actual peak is 7.81 to 7.83 Hz). This is a healthful biological frequency and produces feelings of well being.

Magnetic pulse frequencies in the range of 7 to 10 Hz can pro­tect the individual from the harmful ELF magnetic waves. With training, the human brain can generate frequencies in this range.

A single frequency in the range of 3 to 5 Hz can produce can­cer.

Another range of frequencies harmful to humans is 10.8 Hz to 11 Hz, being transmitted on carriers by the Russian “Woodpecker” transmissions. NASA’s Space Shuttle program has announced “experiments” sending pulse frequencies at 10 Hz or thereabouts. For instance the 10/3/94 Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine reported that the Discovery mission also involved two Lockheed Electra aircraft which, during the period Sept. 16-17, flew over part of Discovery’s orbit, each firing its own on-board laser at the Earth, “pulsed at 10 Hz, through quartz windows” on the aircraft. When the Space Shut­tle launches, there is usually at least one other launch some­where, often from Guyana, which is involved with it—does the term “phase conjugate mirrors” fit in here? They are doing weather control and mind control and other “Star Wars”-type games.

EINSTEINIAN PHYSICS

Before we continue, you should become aware that physics and electronics as taught in schools and universities are not cor­rect; we have been purposely lied to by the oil/nuclear energy crowd to prevent us from attaining energy independence.

Albert Einstein is a good example. We are taught that Ein­stein was a great mathematician, yet in his own biography he says that he had trouble with math and had to ask friends (such as Marcel Grossman) for help.

We are taught that Einstein is the author of the Theory of Rela­tivity, yet evidence has come forth proving that the real au­thor was Mileva Maric, Einstein’s first wife.

Einstein had a reputation at the Swiss Polytechnic Institute in Zurich of being a man with poor work habits and was often rep­rimanded for laziness during all his school years including the University. He developed a romance with classmate Mileva who helped him with his math. His autobiography says “In my work participated a Serbian student Mileva Maric who I married later.” She had an illegitimate daughter in 1902, which they gave up for adoption. They got married in 1903, separated in 1912 and divorced in 1919. This is when Einstein married his cousin Elsa. The original manuscript of the Theory of Relativity submitted for publication had Maric’s name on it as co-author.

For more proof, see the article “Theory of Relativity—Who is its real author?” by Dr. Rastko Maglic and J.W. McGinnis, Presi­dent, International Tesla Society, in the Jul/Aug 1994 issue of Extraordinary Science magazine, which contains references for further documentation.

Einstein was a foreign-born Khazarian Jew with membership in at least 16 Communist front organizations (Friends of the So­viet Union, for example). Einstein was head of the Jewish Black Book Committee, which was listed as a Communist front in the 1947 House Un-American Activities Committee Report. He was a Communist cell member with Klaus Fuchs, the famous atomic spy, and was instrumental in bringing Fuchs into the U.S. Einstein was a hoax and fraud saddled on the scientific community to prevent them from learning too much and to pro­mote Jews as being superior.

Einstein’s famous equation “E=MC2” is WRONG, or at best in­complete. His definition of energy is wrong, his definition of mass is wrong, C is defined as the top speed possible for any­thing. Light does not move, our perception of the speed of light is wrong (the perception is what moves). Even in conventional physics, it is said that no material particle can exceed the veloc­ity of light. But every motion of a physical particle or wave has with it another wave called a pilot wave. The velocity of the pilot wave is always greater than the speed of light, and the product of the two wave velocities always equals the speed of light squared. The velocity of mind is greater than the velocity of light (according to Puharich, Beyond Telepathy, formula on page 191).

Those who REALLY understand, and who can prove it by cre­ating matter out of “nothing” for instance, say that the origi­nal White Light is invisible and still.

The correct science being discovered and revealed by such as Nikola Tesla, Tom Bearden, Andrija Puharich, G. Lakhovsky, Royal Rife, T. H. Moray, Antoine Priore, Amnon Yariv, William J. Hooper, Louis Kervran, David Bohm, Trevor James Constable, Bruce Cathie, Chiang Kanzhen, etc., was down­played, suppressed, or banned to prevent humanity from achieving energy independence (and thus political and military independence) from the Rockefeller/Rothschild/Royal Family oil/nuclear energy barons. Understanding the correct technol­ogy leads to understanding of good health and thus independence from the drug/medical crowd, who happen to be the same oil crowd crooks.

HOW DO VIRUSES REALLY WORK?

What are being called viruses are simply pieces of genetic mate­rial. Left alone, they are normally no problem to the body. But “messed up” by drugs, or by radiation, they supply wrong in­formation to the cells and create problems, just as a wrong or doctored computer program messes up what the computer is supposed to do. Computer “viruses” do not really take control of the computer, we just look at it that way. Viruses do not re­ally take control of cells, we just look at it that way. A com­puter disk has no intelligence of its own, except the intelligence of the programmer that is stored on the disk. The virus has no intelligence of its own, except for the intelligence of the virus creator/programmer. Dr. Chiang Kanzhen, credited with dis­covering “biomicrowave communications” (the Chiang Scien­tific Foundation and Chiang Institute are named after him), said that DNA is only a “cassette” with recorded information, whose actual material carriers are bioelectromagnetic signals. “In other words, the electromagnetic field and DNA together make up COMBINED GENETIC MATERIAL, which exists in two forms: a passive (DNA) and an active (bioelectromagnetic field) form. The passive form preserves the genetic code, the active (transmitting) form is able to modify it.” The bioelectro­magnetic field (the material carrier of energy and information) exists in both the microwave and infra-red range of frequencies, and the bio-EM fields act by moving photons.

The government black budget “Starwars” programs and medical programs are reprogramming the genetic codes in the pieces of genetic material and calling them viruses, and, yes, in that case, they do definitely cause disease and genetic mutations.

HOW CAN VIRAL

DISEASES BE CURED?

You should know by now that drugs and radiation create de­fective pieces of genetic codes which we call viruses. The solu­tion to the problem is to stop the intake of drugs and all harmful elements, and to stop being irradiated. We cannot always do that, so we need to keep the body in top condition to allow it to counter the problems. Since genes are being electromagneti­cally programmed by our enemies, we need to be able to counter that programming, which can also be done electromag­netically (in which I am including light waves and all forms of helpful frequency).

There is no single AIDS virus, ALL viruses (harmful genetic material) are AIDS viruses, all harm the body’s immune system (if they are harmful at all—many are harmless and are scape­goats for the drug dealers). And, yes, these viruses can and are being programmed/created from a distance by pulse beam sys­tems: “Yes, the retrovirus can be manipulated by pulsed beam systems” (Hatonn, Phoenix Journal #65, p. 173).

The MIND is a pulse beam generator and can CREATE, OR HEAL viruses. However, we generally do not know how, so we can do it by using machines. You can search the field of ra­dionics for more information.

In 1977, Louis Kervran won the Nobel Prize for showing that plants and animals (his main experiments were with chickens) use “scalar wave” type technology to transmute elements, for in­stance turning potassium into calcium. This is impossible ac­cording to the “laws” of physics currently taught in schools. Lead cannot be turned into gold, we are told, except now by atomic bombardment in nuclear reactors. In fact, living beings do this “alchemy” routinely. The ruling Elite do not want you “common folk” to have this type of knowledge, as it will un­dermine their control over you. So the “laws” they teach are in­complete or WRONG. Kervran wrote a dissertation (in French, I believe) on “biological transmutations” and a translation was republished in CONTACT (August 29 and September 5, 12, & 19, 1995).

HOW DO YOU CREATE A VIRUS?

When a virus is taken into a cell, it vanishes by becoming a part of the cell’s genetic code. The cell does whatever cells do, us­ing the genetic code as a guideline. When the cell dies, it falls apart and is digested by enzymes and in the process bits of the genetic code are released until they too are dissolved. These bits of cell garbage are called viruses. They are “harmless” or “deadly”, depending on how they have been programmed. They can also be, and are being, generated artificially. Gene manip­ulation is being used for everything from cloning humans, cre­ating artificial foods (some “foods” that are genetically altered are Coca Cola, Fritos, Green Giant Harvest Burgers, McDon­ald’s French Fries, Nestle’s chocolates, Karo Corn Syrup, Nu­traSweet, Kraft Salad Dressings, Fleishmann’s margarine, Sim­ilac infant formulas, Land O’ Lakes Butter, and Cabot Cream­ery Butter), to creating new strains of old diseases and germ-warfare-type new diseases. There are billion-dollar industries based on hiding this information from you!

An article in the April 2, 1994, issue of Science News, p. 213, talks of the discovery of something they are calling a “holoenzyme”. They explained a holoenzyme as something like a chairman over the committee that controls reading the genetic code. The article did not state why the name “holoenzyme”, but it sounds like a reference to a hologram. If that’s the case, they were on the right track. Since then, they keep changing the definition of the “holoenzyme”.

THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE

Quantum physicists are beginning to learn that the universe is in reality a hologram. It is hard for us to accept that we and all we consider as reality are a giant hologram that contains matter and consciousness in the same “dream”. This subject is too big for me to try to cover here, so I recommend you start with a book called The Holographic Universe, by Michael Talbot, Harper­Collins [one word] Publishers, 1991. It has recently been a non-fiction best seller and is available at the library or from most any book store. If you read only one book in the near fu­ture, it should be this book. It will change your whole percep­tion of reality.

Another book you may want is called AIDS, Biological War­fare by T. E. Bearden, available from the Tesla Book Company, P. O. Box 121873, Chula Vista, CA 91912 (their catalog is also on the Internet). Bearden’s book contains more than you ever wanted to know on how holographic/scalar technology is being used and what it is. One chapter is called “Developing the EM [electromagnetic] Cure For AIDS”.

An article in the March 30, 1991, issue of Science News be­gins: “Zapping the AIDS virus with low-voltage electric current can nearly eliminate its ability to infect human white blood cells cultured in the laboratory, reports a research team at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City” (p. 207).

It is illegal to sell devices that heal AIDS (are you sur­prised?), although there is evidence that some of them work. However, the laws exempt making devices for your own use or your own research. See Code of Federal Regulations 21 807.65 Subpart D - Exemptions. Paragraphs {d} & {f}:

Exemptions:

“(d) Licensed practitioners, including physicians, dentists, and optometrists, who manufacture or otherwise alter devices solely for use in their practice.”

“(f) persons who manufacture, prepare, propagate, com­pound, or process devices solely for use in research, teaching, or analy­sis, and do not introduce such devices into commercial distribu­tion.”

If you wish to do your own experimenting, you can get a kit of parts for about $50.00 or a partially assembled kit for $89.00 from Action Electronics, 1300 E. Edinger, Santa Ana, CA 92705 (714) 547-5169 or you can buy the parts from your local Radio Shack (contact Dr. Robert Beck for a list). Another source for parts and instructions is Brownell Electro, 6450 Ca­ballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620 (800) 774-4643.

Dr. Robert Beck has a taped lecture on this subject called “An Electromagnetic Remedy For Many Disorders”, $8.00 for an audio (plus $1.50 s/h) or $20.00 for the video, available from Backcountry Productions, 831 Alpine Street, Longmont, CO. 80501 (303) 772-8358.

A magnetic pulse generator is available from Energetic Trans­formations, 8425 North Foothill Hwy., Boulder, CO. 80302, (303) 939-0090. Price was $95.00.

A catalog of useful parts is available from MCM Electronics, Centerville, OH 45459 (800) 543-4330, catalog # 50-940.

No claims are made for any health or healing effect of these ma­chines (keep it legal), so they are for your research into how frequencies and waves affect the universe. They are for infor­mational, instructional, and research purposes only.

A book I have not seen yet, it is supposed to come out in April 1997, is called The Electric Spark of Life: The Millennium Sci­ence by Dr. Reijo Mäkelä. He says that living cells are elec­tromagnetic units. Everbody already knows this (that’s why electrocardiograms work). Mäkelä expands upon this and says “Genetic engineering is electromagnetic in its character. Envi­ronmental factors—light and other electromagnetic radiation like radiation heat, noise, all kinds of pollution [HAARP?]—will cause electromagnetic changes in DNA....The compounding of adenine to thymine and cytocine to guanine is governed by elec­tromagnetic laws.” An article by Dr. Reijo Mäkelä is available on the Internet from http://www.earthpulse.com.

Another book that appears to be valuable is Living Energies: Viktor Schauberger’s Brilliant Work With Natural Energy Ex­plained, by Callum Coats. There is such a mind-boggling wealth of information available these days—until the government manages to suppress it all—that a lot of researchers are discov­ering how to use this new technology. Unfortunately, too many of them do not see the big picture of the politics and conspira­cies and deadly control wars going on, so they generally do not get very far. They copyright their material, run to the patent of­fice and turn over their secrets to their enemy, run to banks for financing (banks that make their money from the very enemies of the new technology, or the enemies who want to keep the new technology to themselves). And they do not understand or consider where GOD fits in the picture.

One of the best books with key information is The Last Great Plague Upon Man: Aids And Related Murder Tools from Phoenix Source Publishers, P. O. Box 27353, Las Vegas, Nevada 89126, (800) 800-5565. Ordering information is on the back page of CONTACT Newspaper (call same phone number for more info). On page 159 he says, speaking of control sys­tem of cells: “The master cellular control system is holo­graphic.” I wonder how he knew? (joke)

A LOOK AT SOME OTHER DEVICES

SONIC BLOOM—A home and garden plant-growing kit. Dan Carlson developed a combination of harmonics and nutri­ents to make plants grow better. He’s in the Guinness Book of Records for having grown the world’s largest house plant, and has pro­duced liter-sized potatoes, 500 tomatoes on single vines, three times more roses on a bush, etc. His basic kit is $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping, available on the Internet or other sources.

THE NEUROPHONE—Patrick Flanagan has produced a ma­chine that allows the deaf to hear. He invented it when he was 14 years old, Life magazine did a feature on him in their September 14, 1962 issue. He demonstrated his machine on the Gary Moore, Bess Meyerson, etc. TV shows. When he first tried to patent the machine, the National Security Agency con­fiscated the Neurophone (convincing evidence that it works!).

Harry Stine wrote a book called The Silicon Gods (Bantam Books), about using the Neurophone as a brain-to-computer in­terface device. They developed a Man-Dolphin language trans­lator. The limit of human hearing is about 16,000 Hz., but dol­phins “speak” and hear up to 250,000 Hz. The Neurophone was successful in allowing humans to hear and speak at these fre­quencies. The machine was used during the Vietnam War to lo­cate sounds in the jungle. Flanagan developed a digital Neuro­phone patent application and sent it to the patent office, and the Defense Intelligence Agency put it under a secrecy order. They were not allowed to talk about it for 12 years.

The mechanism uses holographic sound, so that they can lo­cate sounds in 3-D space, and also works backwards—they can pro­ject sound in 3-D space. In other words, they can record an or­chestra, then play it back and it sounds just like you are sitting in a live concert.

The first Neurophone consisted of two copper Brillo pads con­nected to insulated copper wires. The pads were put in plas­tic bags for insulation. The copper wires were attached to a re­versed audio output transformer that was attached to a hi-fi am­plifier. The output voltage of the audio transformer was about 1,500 volts peak-to-peak. When the pads were placed on the temples next to the eyes and speech or music was played, you could “hear” the sound inside your head. The transformer would oscillate (“ring”) with a dampened wave at frequencies of 40-50 kHz.

The next Neurophone consisted of a variable frequency vac­uum tube oscillator that was amplitude modulated. The output signal was then fed into a high frequency transformer that had a flat frequency response in the 20-100 kHz range. The elec­trodes (this time they were two-inch diameter disks with mylar insula­tion) were placed on the head and the oscillator was tuned so that maximum resonance was obtained using the human body as part of the tank circuit. It used a 2,000 volt peak-to-peak am­plitude-modulated carrier wave.

Their literature says: “The Neurophone is really a scalar wave device since the out-of-phase signals from the electrodes mix in the non-linear complexities of the skin dielectric. The signals from each capacitor electrode are 180 degrees out-of-phase. Each signal is transmitted into the complex dielectric of the body where phase cancellation takes place. The net result is a scalar vector. This fact was not known at the time I invented the de­vice. This knowledge came later when we learned that the hu­man nervous system is particularly sensitive to scalar sig­nals.... We established quite early that some totally nerve-deaf people could hear with the device.... We were able to stimulate visual phenomena when the electrodes were placed over the oc­cipital region of the brain. The possibilities of Neurophonic vi­sual stimulation suggests that we may someday be able to use the brain like a computer or television screen.”

They also say: “The skin is our largest and most complex or­gan. In addition to being the first line of defense against in­fection, the SKIN IS A GIGANTIC LIQUID CRYSTAL BRAIN” (emphasis mine).

“The skin is piezo-electric. When it is vibrated or rubbed, it generates electric signals and scalar waves.... Many primitive organisms and animals can see and hear with their skin.....The Neurophone is an electronic telepathy machine. Several tests prove that it bypasses the eighth cranial nerve, the hearing nerve, and transmits sound directly to the brain. This means that the Neurophone stimulates perception through a seventh or alternative sense.”

The machine works by means of the skin, not by means of bone conduction. Although this material may sound extremely tech­nical to some of you, any Ham radio General license oper­ator should have no trouble understanding it, or even someone who is “into” hi-fi and stereo electronics.

If the “skin is a gigantic liquid crystal brain,” then it would fol­low that, like other crystals, it receives frequency transmis­sions, radiates information, and is programmable (silica is an example of a crystal, as in Silicon Valley).

For more information, get the book Towards a New Alchemy: The Millennium Science by Nick Begich (who also wrote Angels Don’t Play This HAARP). The Neurophone sells for $695.00.

More about Patrick Flanagan is in an article in CONTACT newspaper, July 2, 1996, p. 27, article “Water: The Most Amazing Substance On Earth” (call 1-800-800-5565 for back-is­sue information).

CYMATICS

Cymatics sounds good (that’s a pun) in theory. It is a system of using sound to improve conditions of the body (sort of like that forbidden word “healing”). Ultra-sound is used, in diag­nosing pregnancy for instance, with no harm. Since viruses are crys­tals, and crystal responds to sound vibrations (remember the “Is it real or is it Memorex” ad where sound shatters a glass?), there are great possibilities here. Unfortunately, their machine costs an absurd $5,000. It comes in a briefcase. It fills about half the briefcase, and consists of two coils and some electron­ics, about as complicated as a computer board or radio, less complicated than a TV. I see no reason it should be so expen­sive. Nevertheless, they have a lot of good information and they recognize the body as a holographic manifestation. They probably concentrate too much on the purely audible spectrum (there is more than just sound involved). Their manuals are needlessly complicated and verbose in my opinion.

Example: They ask the question, “What is disease?” Their an­swer is : “It is the oscillatory disequilibrium of cells, origi­nating from external causes. It is more, especially, the struggle between microbic frequency and cellular frequency. For the microbe, unicellular organism, acts also by virtue of its fre­quency. If microbic frequency is predominant, disease is the re­sult, and when vital resistance is completely overcome, death occurs. If cellular frequency gains the ascendant, restoration of health follows.” Now you know. These are exactly the same words Lakhovsky used in The Secret of Life, so I assume Dr. Peter Guy Manners, founder of Cymatics, was quoting him.

They DO have some very good information if you can handle the big words. Example: “The etheric body is a holographic energy field or template that carries information for the growth, development and repair of the physical body. While the genes within the DNA direct the molecular mechanisms which govern the development of individual cells, the etheric body guides the spatial unfoldment of the genetic process.”

The machine works by sound vibrations on acupuncture points. They say that the heart muscle is affected by a combi­nation of 105, 160 and 214 cycles per second, while 98, 132 and 234 af­fect the speech area of the brain.

You can contact them at Bretforton Hall Clinic, Bretforton, Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 5JH.

Telephone: 01286 830537. Or you can contact a representative in Houston at (713) 528-0087. I have an audio cassette tape of Dr. Peter Guy Manners, and he talks like he writes.

There are no “cures” for anything, other than removing the cause of the problem and giving the body what it needs to come back into balance. But what do you do when you are being ir­radiated against your will? One way to counter harmful fre­quencies is to counter them with other frequencies (called phase cancellation or creating a “null”). That removes the cause of your problem. The medical mafia and their cohorts want you to concentrate on magic potions, pills, and incantations, which they just happen to sell at a very high price, while in the meantime they are destroying you with their pills, potions and FRE­QUENCY POLLUTION.

How do you go about using frequency in healthful ways? One of the quickest, simplest ways is to use frequency-enhanced products. Even plain water can store, and transmit, frequencies (see the above mentioned article on water by Flanagan). Now where might one go to find frequency-enhanced products?

I am running out of space and time (which, by the way, ac­cording to The Holographic Universe do not exist—no wonder I have so little), but in the future I hope to write more about the electromagnetic/holographic information that is currently avail­able (if one bothers to dig it out) and how to use it. If anyone wishes to share information with me, please do so. To any doctors who might read this, I warn you, Sirs and Madams, many of you have your noses so deep in the bark that you can­not see even the tree, much less the forest. Remember, this is your life, too, and the lives of your loved ones, as well as your patients. You need to wake up from your programming.

I hope I have given you something to ponder. Somebody had better start doing something more than pondering or complain­ing, though, for it is almost too late.

Good day.

Calvin Burgin

www.fourwinds10.com

주제글 정보