Candace: This was posted to AHS today by one there who transribed this tape. Hatonn did a series of meetings with Dharma as "voice channel" much like Daniel Raphael does with Monjoronson. The tapes are available I think from www.phoenixsoucedistributors.com and if it's still open, www.phoenixsourcecanada.com Huge Thankyou to the one who transcribed this tape. I don't want to use names right now. I have placed this in the Phoenix Journal section, as being the best place for it. There are different fonts in this post that I can't fix, so put up with it. Here's the post:

The transcript is from the meeting at Tehachapi on 8th August 1993. It's not all that was said at the meeting; it's only the parts I considered interesting. Nora is Nora Boyles who researches subjects Hatonn mentions at meetings. The articles appear in Contact as "Nora's Research Corner". Nora's other job was; secretary to the Phoenix Institute, the Research and Development part of the Phoenix Project; Hatonn being the CEO.

I've given the tape counter times especially for when I came up against the spelling of the word "Arian", incase anyone wants to check. My spelling of it was just a guess. Hatonn spelled Aryan on the tape so I knew how that sounded but not the other one; I just couldn't figure out Hatonn's vowel sounds.

XXXXXXXXXX (person who trascribed the tape)

Tape counter 05:19 � 11:52 side 1a 930808

Hatonn; "Phyllis brought some beautiful gifts for Dharma; Nora on the other hand, brought some beautiful gifts for Hatonn. You are going to understand instantly that the two energy forms are not the same.

Dharma nearly choked, I cannot get her to even pick up those books,� they are that important. Nora--oh Dad, thank you. I would never have gotten her to get those�.. and she (Dharma) has wrestled with those books. She has put that sack everywhere she can find, there is a room in the bathtub your have to remember, or would be at the bottom�. These books are your history,� anyone looking at them would say well how interesting, but where in the world is that, what in the world is that, except that we have written enough on it now, that you know who Sitchin is�.and that he writes basically from the information drawn from the Sumar tablets뀉�..Dharma says "I don't want to deal with that Hatonn; because I feel, that that is the most dangerous thing that has every come into my possession".. and then she backs off and then she said, what are we going to find out; that we are Aryans or something like that. Are you going to turn out to be the deity King Dar of Hoken-Boken and Sumar or Aryana.? Or, how about St George, the first King of Cappadocia?

I let her ramble on like this and we are going to find that the Bird Tribes landed there too; 꿻he eagle-like, the hawk-like; �Eagle City, Hawk City. What are we dealing with this time Dad�.. and my only comment to her at this moment is do you want to tell her, or shall I. �.comments from audience members,including EJ and Nora.

We are back to writing about the Khazars again to뀉�. Let us put Sumar over there�. where it belongs, just to the side for now. You are going to find as we get into that part of your history that that is your origin. You are not going to like it any better than I do frankly. You are going to have to work backwards. You are going to find that there was a land mass over almost to the Greek peninsula, out of the holy land etc., just sweeping across, so that ones walked across there. You are going to find that the Sumar races or the Sumar civilization was originally made up of Aryans. Spelled a.r.y.a.n.s. Now you are going to have two different types of, stories coming down to you mostly because in translation and in the absoluteness of ignorance. (Tape counter 10:20) You will have Arian nation and Aryan nation. Arian thinking they are getting Aryan� and I was King Dar�. I came with my people! That area was known as� Aryan-Sumarum. These were the original, quote "flight people"�.. Not as tall as my energy form but taller than what your modern day Kurds are. But in the area of, and a skeletal structure of, the first Aryans or white people of your planet would be more a skeletal structure very similar to the Kurdish.

I'm not talking about the integrated Kurdish that married into the other races nearby. I'm talking basically about the blue eyed blonde expression�..Again every time we get into a discussion like this꿢nd this is what blows her away, she says, just says I have had enough, I mean Commander can't even write on home schooling without a flood of letters and debate and uprising about it. I don't tell anybody to do anything". Tape count 12:18

(Hatonn talks about home schooling and looking after children until tape count 21:54.

"The next obvious question is, well, alright if we started in Sumar and the adversary was there and came along as these Khazarians, obviously they were already there, weren't they�. your going to find once again in the old Sumarian scripts the seven headed serpent; that is evil� symbol�.we don't need to go into Mu just yet, but you see the writers, what they do is go in and find in these old world ways, and these old tablets, these symbols뀉 and immediately that's what they begin to write about. Why would they write about that; because that is what is allowed to remain�. and in your looking back you find, oh, well here is a serpent and that is a sign. And I am already starting and I'm a looser of voice뀉�.. the serpent has been the symbol of Satan forever뀉..in the beginning you are going to to back and find little humanoid beings who very definitely had serpentine features 뀉I didn't say they were serpents�..part of it was, their idea of what looked good꿢nd the resulting bashing if you will and binding of the skull etc., of the children, its like the Japanese and their foot wraps, many of those early civilizations felt that it was beautiful to flatten the forehead and the head꿢nd they literally�..the nose was in an exact line, those people from those bindings came out with features that were quite lizard like 뀉�.

So you are going to have a lot of interesting things come out of the past histories, if you are not careful they are going to be misinterpreted 뀉..and remember something�.. just because something and someone died when they get to the other side and start sending you a little messages, you'd better watch out; death doesn't mean a blasted thing뀉.and those energy forms on the other side will be no better than they were in this place뀉.and you'll be getting plenty of instruction let me tell you뀉꿢nd its going to be very, very bad for you. Once again that's your business�..but I find it quite amusing. Its distressing to most of you, I find it amusing that we will hear from ones and they can not say enough nice things about our paper, Oh you have brought the Lord, I know that you are just뀉꿢nd the minute I cross them in any way that they can perceive, its "I'm not going to take your paper any more�..fine꿥o you hear me people. I am not here to scoop up all of the energy forms on this planet. Well. I thought God was coming to get everybody. No, he is not. He is not coming to get hardly anybody 뀉꿵nes who chose to follow the false teacher will not be going on our ships�..well then, I guess I can't go, if you're going to single people out, well goodbye뀉. I'm pleased for you ones that this is the first meeting�..I've been spoon feeding mush to everybody for five years뀉..and even an 8.1 earthquake in the middle of Los Angeles 뀉.we are going to have to see what you have learned".

tape count 27:04

King Dar is not mentioned on tapes 1b and 2a.

Tape count 21:36. 2b

"Is there anything else anyone would like to share? Audience member�"I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Sananda". Hatonn---"that would be very nice. Forget December 25th! It's August 8th, year 0. You are about to kick off number six of your new year, too. August 17th you begin on your 7th뀉you have done the miracle뀉what you have accomplished is incredible, it seems to you, I know, that there's so far to go �..and I just want you to look back�..just since 1987�..I specially have to remind Dharma to look back뀉because since 1989, where are we too, nearly 80뀉eight zero �.lets see in꿬n 48� months, 80 volumes� and all the things that you have done�.you can't even count�..ones said it can't be done꿥on't give me that뀂ou've done it�..you've done it�..and more than that, even through the harder times꿾ithin, you have loved it, you've loved the challenge�.and everybody sitting in this room that has experienced either from a distance or right here�..look around and say, I don't know where it went뀉.it was just yesterday 뀉you don't sit and wait꿢nd say thank god its Friday. You know what, around here the weekends are so busy, that Dharma says, oh my, thank god its Monday�..and you can go back to the regular routine�.. but it has to be done, doesn't it. It has to be brought, integrated in there so it makes sense뀉..a book in the archives of the library of Congress is absolutely worthless unless somebody goes and looks in it꿢nd how many are going to go look in it especially to look up Khazars that you've never heard of뀉or what is Walter Russell's definition of gravity, that took it one step further than the half-assed�.definition that Newton knew he was giving to it�.this is not an insult to Isaac Newton�.he apotheosized on something that he experienced and could see and measure, he didn't have time to wait for that apple to disintegrate�. and well, said, probably hit him on the head it was already in that form wasn't it, it was already assimilated and heavy�.enough to seek its density to fall down, on something,� better to find out why the tree sticks up here꿾hy didn't it fall down�..well it has a trunk�.Does it? Why doesn't the trunk fall down? It has roots---ah ha! Ah-ha, its balanced isn't it뀉and if it gets unbalanced and a breeze comes by, the tree falls down like the apple did. So the apple sits there on the ground, and if you could sit there with it for 3 weeks or a month and nothing touches it except the little vermin that come and you know, come and forment it, you would watch it again move into its molecules, its molecular form would turn into gases and it would go up� and that is what Russell is about, he finishes that equation and yet you have never heard of Walter Russell you wouldn't even know to go and look and most of you don't know what gravity is anyway and couldn't care less because it's a lot better to watch Phil Donahue on sex education in the afternoon, that's what you are trained to do and yet if your not aware of what's going on, on Phil Donahue you don't know what to do to your civilization, so it's a catch 22뀉뀉"

Tape count 27:52

Long question from audience member asking where Sumar fits in with Pelegon and the last 60,000 years. http://www.mysticalconspiracy.co.cc/...00-years-past/ (copied from the Phoenix Journal.)

Tape count 29:40 side 2b

"You won't find that, as we begin to share and I have to make it again through the CIA and a few things like that before we really dive off into Sumar�.but Sumar or course is in that area of Southern Iraq very near to Babylon or Damascus, not Damascus; Baghdad. In the very area which was called Sumar, I mean there was a city of Sumar and a Sumar dynasty or kingdom�.um�.you are going to find some confusion from Atlantis�.we'll put Mu aside because; basically the continent of Mu didn't just sit out here in the Pacific꿥on't misunderstand what I'm saying; because the continents were not arranged as you recognise them. As Pan split which was all of the land mass, the greater land mass in the beginning began to split up� that little section�.of꿵f land bridge, if that's what we might call it was mistaken for Atlantis and that part that is now being found, if you will in the Mediterranean�.let us, let me look꿯et me scan here꿭ust a minute� I think probably you would find bits and pieces beginning to surface maybe 12 miles would be to the west of Crete. Well you see Crete and all of that particular area was land mass. Now that is part of old Pan and that is also being thought of as parts of Atlantis꿣ut you are going to find that a good portion of Atlantis is off of your coastline called Florida, a bit north of Florida, a little bit north-east, of Florida and another portion of it off shore Spain �.so that area that is sunken into the Mediterranean�.would have been a portion of the overall Atlantis, but its basically a part of Pan....so you are dealing with some major, major topographical changes�..and much devastation꿢s these land changes came to be and each time you go back in your journey you will find that each one was more devastating than the one before it꿣ut as you talk about your 60 year cycle, your 60,000 year cycle, you see its time for many of those energy patterns to return. This time you have a much greater play going on, than just a civilization gone crazy, or a Sodom and Gomorrah to be blown away by nuclear devices, which is exactly what happened뀉.and then you have the death of civilization for a while, where you will basically find very few human beings but you will always find in some of the nooks and crannies of the world, you will find natives. The Aborigines are the natives. In your country it will be the Native Americans, the ones you falsely call Indians. There will still be tribes�.for that renewal�..because it must start always again with the balance, or the ones who understand through the oral teachings꿵f the balance of survival with nature�..while you grow�..and then as other꿢s the planet becomes more habitable�.civilizations begin to come again�.and it would be nice to think that there was one Adam and he just뀉now you've got 6� billions of him, that's ridiculous. Why would you go with such a farce꿾hen you can see the technology as it exists꿢nd why, would you think so smugly, that you are the only civilization when you are yourself, simply a thought creation�..if God can create you as a thought creation, what stops him from creating another planet, and another planet and another planet꿢nd you see this would be the ideal revival of mankind, as to all come back into the understanding of God-ness, quote "change his ways" and live happily ever after. Your are too crowded, fine�..we'll give you another planet�.but you see that's not what man wants, its not what the adversary wants뀉he wants the physical control over something�.look at Bush꿯ets just use Bush for an example; because none of you really know what he's done. You can look at the richest man in the world and say well he's got three trillion dollars and you can look at Pip Perot and say he's got two or three billion�.how many pair of pants can he wear at one time, and how does he get into to those pants�..so you have a Rolls Royce, you have five Rolls Royce. I want to know how many of those cars can you drive at one time�.so there comes a saturation point� that� its silly, to have more money�.so what is it that keeps them moving on, it keeps us "driving me", its obvious its for power and supremacy, and recognition of that ego. I am so big�.that I can control you꿻his is usually what sex and politics is all about" etc., etc., etc., tape count 36:53

Tape count 42:00

"I'm not going to go over there and listen to some space cadet�.well friends, I'm not a space cadet, she (Dharma) is my translator. I'm a host of God, and that's right, I experienced in life form and I was recognized as King Dar�.and I was in Cappadocia�..and I was recognized there and again in Egypt as the one Sun the one Light�.and God would never ask you to go through the tribulations that you are going to go through�.the promise of God is to bring you the Word꿳ow you can doubt everything that comes out of this mouth, but before you put it down with your thumb, I suggest you read all 80 Journals and every Contact, Liberator and Express꿢nd then you tell me if this little Grandmother sitting in this chair has all the information, offers you everything from the highest in science to who was in Cappadocia뀉in 6000 BC뀉꿌 speak, a Universal language, in a radio transmission, they pick it up, on every one of your grid pulse system towers around�.they are even getting pretty good at Edwards at deciphering it�.but it doesn't matter because; everything I write through these hands goes through that computer and they are getting it and even if they wipe out the programme, its irritating to us because they could just give us the disc�.but they are sneaky, they won't own up to having it you see�..but they have this room monitored both photographically and on audio, I don't care, they know I'm here, its you who doubt�..and so the next thing comes, oh well, you mean, you are going to tell us, you nitwit and I'm going to believe, that you were in Sumar�..and you were the one, Aton in ancient Egypt�..yes꿌'm old꿢nd I'm tired뀉and what is really hard for you is that most of you were right there with me�..and you are old and you are tired뀉.that's all right because I'm going to go, thank you for coming, you who have not been here to share before. Welcome home to you others who have found your way here. Always know you will be exactly where you are supposed to be�..and blessings to you precious people who take on the responsibility of these babies. You will have help that is my promise". Salu

End of tape 2b 930808