가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default PJ#047, PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

VOL 1

DEDICATION

I AM Esu Jesus Sananda. I have come in service to Holy God of Light, the Infinite ONE. I am a spiritual guardian, in charge of spiritual "graduation" of your human species upon Earth Shan. I come with the HOSTS of God to reclaim His Kingdom and His lost lambs.
    I dedicate this book of lessons to all of the CHILDREN of the world who bring the joy and hope of the triumph of Godliness over the darkness of evil domain. Your children are the trea­sures of your species, and therefore not ONE child must be given into careless hands if your species is to move from its primitive spiritual darkness into the light of KNOWLEDGE.

Young children naturally carry "the light" within, until and un­less it (the light) is temporarily extinguished by the harshness and ignorance of the child's "guardians". Even so, the flicker always remains for the will of the child to again allow to shine brightly. How do you encourage a child? How do you discour­age a child? What "sins" do you carry like a weight around thy shoulders from your "guardians" waiting to pass on to your children?

TO THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD, 1 GIVE MY HUM­BLE HONOR, LOVE AND APPRECIATION, FOR IF YOU "ADULTS" WOULD ALLOW IT, YOUR CHILDREN WILL LEAD YOU TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITHIN YOU. So be it and Selah.

INTRODUCTION

I AM ATON. It is with a "Father's Pride" that I introduce this beloved JOURNAL of lessons from the loving working team, Esu Sananda and Drulhea. Each one offers of self in order to complete the whole and the balance of love and compassion, pa­tience, discipline, hope and insight offered and presented is an inspiration to all who will partake of this glorious banquet. The name of this JOURNAL shall be, PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUC­TIONS FOR THE PHOENIX. Volume I. This volume contains many lessons for assisting you each in achieving balanced transmutation of Self which, when successfully achieved, will enable you to "pass" your final "exams" for "graduation" into higher spiritual dimensions.
    The working partnership between a Master teacher and scribe must become synergistic in order to create the masterpiece of love which creates the desired effects of the balanced WORD. This is only achieved with great care, patience and nurturing of a fledgling scribe by the teacher. Be aware, precious chelas, that the work of this pair did not begin just two years ago when PHOENIX OPERATOR OWNER MANUAL was birthed. The training began well before this lifestream of Drulhea.
    Sananda has been a most careful, watchful and even paternalistic teacher for this one. Drulhea herself believes it is nothing short of a miracle that she is able to "receive" and "write" in this way. Her "pitfalls" and "testing" seemed extra difficult to her and there have been a few moments when it seemed she would not rise to her service. Alas she has ALWAYS asked for help when the going got very tough for her and her burden was in­stantly lifted just enough for her to breathe and work out her problem. This is a reminder to all of you of Mine chelas, it is never too late to ask for help. Just remember lo LISTEN for your instructions and then ACT upon them.
    I wish to share with you all a MOST precious letter which made Drulhea cry lo read it. The maturity and love of this child is an inspiration "to ALL adults who sometimes wonder if the effort isworth it lo bring balance back unlw a sick and dying pianel and people.

April 3, 1992

Dear George,

I'm glad I got to talk with you on the phone.
    As you know, I am eleven years old. I have two older sisters named Chesa and Choli. I also have four brothers: Chase, Chalan, Chait and Chance. We are all home schooled. Us older kids read the Journals and the Liberator. I am just about finished with "I AM SANANDA".
    It really hurts us when people say untrue and hurtful things about you and your wife and Commander Hatonn and the Phoenix Material. Please know how much my family appreci­ates being able to learn the truth and bring ourselves into bal­ance with God.
    About four and a half years ago, we were led out of the Mor­mon Church. My Mom and Dad followed the directions of the God within and left the Church, took us Kids out of public school, left our home, our friends, and my Dads job. We moved to Utah and stayed there a year before moving to Montana . We have been having a wonderful journey as we learn to listen to the God within us.
    I want to share with you an experience I had the other night while listening to the clearing tapes from "E.T. Phone Home". I had a vision that I was in a meadow and a bright light appeared. I then realized that it was a star ship. Out of the star ship stepped a man who said, 7 am Sananda," and took me by my hand and led me into the star ship. We went up in the sky and then came back down. He said "Good bye". I had such a won­derful feeling. His eyes were like His picture but His hair was short and He didn `t have a beard and He was dressed different. I never had such a wonderful experience before.
    My Mom and Dad arc planning two of your seminars for Montana in August. We all want to do all we can to help others and we'll do still more. We all love you and pray for God and the light to win.
    We love watching all the neat star ships in our sky at night. Love, Channing

Well, precious Channing, your letter has given such JOY to Druthea that she wished to print it here with humble apprecia­tion so that other people could be uplifted in spirit as well. Thank you, little sparrow, for sharing of yourself. You and your entire family are indeed blessed and precious children of Mine who rest safely within My shield.
    This volume contains many of your PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUC­TIONS for boarding THE PHOENIX Star Ship. I AM pleased to introduce it to you of Mine children for it is soon that I will gather you ALL onto my wings that you may soar into GLORY and RADIANCE once again. And there is more to come...Perhaps you hear YOUR instructions already? Fear not if you yet hear not, for as surely as night follows day, you each WHO SO DESIRE to give and serve shall see and hear THE LIGHT within you and you will KNOW what you must DO. I await your decision so that I may open the door for you to walk through in HONOR of loving service. So be it.

FOREWORD

REC1\ HATONN

THU., APRIL 9, 1992 7:51A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 237

THURSDAY APRIL 9. 1992

"Man docs not live by bread alone!" and "....then let them cat cake." It appears, chelas, that you have eaten far too much cake and forgotten the staff of life—most especially that which nour­ishes the soul.

Where is God? Is He out there somewhere? Is He in the local church house? No, He is within self where you can reach Him through the silence wherein all is heard and spoken through the soul which IS that which you arc for your body is only a housing for the convenience of that wondrous spiritual expression upon the places physical.

God is ALSO "over there", "out there", "down there" and "up there"—everywhere unto the farthest reaches of the universe and as close as each individual cell within thine being. YOU are the very thought of God in expression.

If this all be so then why is it that the doctrined churches set forth by Men, wherein you gain your instructions of spirit, do not tell you so? Obviously because Man then loses control OF YOU. He cannot cause you to tithe unto his churches' building funds and rectory, candles or bulletins. Those are not things of God—they are physical things done by and for MAN.

So what will get you into the Kingdom of God ? Obviously, it shall be nothing from the realms of physical. In the physical can only come the "expression" of intent. It is only through the "intent" of Spirit within which shall be the measure of man-along with the actions presented as a result of that "intent".

Why does ministers after ministers comeforth and denouncethePhoenix WORD? Because it comes from God and needs noin­put from HIM (PREACHER). There is no binding upon you-no fear nor force to coerce you into His way and you arc thereby in freedom through wisdom and Truth. If his way be THE way, he would have no fear of your studying IT ALL for in the seeing of IT ALL you would perceive and discern in WISDOM. That means that you would choose GOD and not MAN'S CHURCH DOCTRINE LAID FORTH BY MAN.

God is total love but He has created you in ability to make your own choices-that, dear ones, is the measure and testing: what choices shall ye make? God gave forth Laws for the human man upon His place of experience so. that there would be total balance within his world IF he would but follow those guides and remain within the circle of instruction of the Laws. Man has come forth from onset and "voted-in" rules and acceptable regulations which can have nothing to do with the Truth of the Laws. "Voted-in"
    laws simply mean the accepting of actions voted-in by the largest number of "other" humans and self. For instance, murder—it seems quite suitable to execute a brother if enough "other" and you vote for his execution. But what of the one being executed? Where arc his rights within God?

What are church "doctrines"? Nothing but voted-in rules for a group who would attend that particular "order" or "club" and have nothing to do with God's Commandments. The Methodist "cult" is nothing different from the Satanic "cull" if you arc ex­plicit in definition. Both are "groups" gathered for a common purpose.

God gave forth unto His Man creation the most wondrous gift of all creatures—the ability to reason, think and act through his own free-will choices. Do you follow the rules of another Man or do you follow Truth with which every individual physical human expression is birthed just as he is birthed with the ability lo breathe? WHAT DO YOU DO IN DARKNESS AND SE­CRET? IS THAT WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD? LOOK CAREFULLY, FOR UPON THE RESPONSE IN ACTION RESTS YOUR INFINITE JOURNEY.

Extraterrestrials?You must be scared and decide whether or not you believe in extraterrestrials? Why? Who said? If you believe inGod you also believe in extraterrestrials! You are locked onto a planet just as surely as a prisoner is locked into a cell at San Quentin. You, further, claim to worship someone "out there somewhere". God in the form of Man ascended to somewhere out there to prepare a place for you"—well, which is it? Fundamentalists not only say that God went forth to pre­pare a place for you but that He shall come again to reclaim you. Which is it? Both? How so?

Why do you grovel in the unknown mysticism of some magical act by some invisible God? Do you consider yourself so un­worthy that you cannot KNOW GOD? How can you discern which of the more than 300 translations (in English alone) of the Holy Bible in which to believe "every word"? What makes those more worthy than this direct communication from the very Hosts of God come forth in preparation for that wondrous return of your leader and great Teacher?

If the one coming (this wondrous Prince of Peace and Salvation) is "coming", then from whence shall He come? IS THAT NOT EXTRATERRESTRIAL? ?? And, ye of physical expression-how be ye lo slay in the physical if your trip be only a short trip to the clouds in rapture? Where are you going FROM THERE? Would this God of Life leave you lo perish in some clouds but a few feet from the surface which shall likely be filled with radia­tion? Dear ones, there are no clouds as such, in space. WHERE ARE YOU GOING AND HOW WILL YOU GET THERE? Miracle? God provides the way and the instructions- YOU PROVIDE THE MIRACLES! You ARE the miracle. Each cell of all that forms your body-EVERY ONE-holds the blueprint of the whole which is YOU. Is that not a miracle? How can this be and how can you function? Because God gives unto you the MIRACLE of creation so that you can recreate self in the wondrous perfection which you arc, and that is the per­fection which shall come again within God in His Kingdom.

Therefore, with the half-truths and the accommodating rules for human environment—how shall you find your way to this
    KNOWING? Ah, so when il is appropriate God will lell you? HE IS! HE IS TELLING YOU NOW AND MANY TURN AWAY TO LEAN UPON ANOTHER MAN INSTEAD OF TAKING THE HAND OF THE MAN WHO CALMED YOUR WATERS AND STILLED THE SEA—YE TURN AWAY FROM THAT ONE WHO SHOWED THE WAY IN GALILEE AND IN MANY FORMS BEFORE AND AFTER. YE CLING TO A "FANTASY" INSTEAD OF THE DREAM OF TRUTH WHICH IS YOUR FREEDOM.

So, are there extraterrestrials? IF THERE BE GOD THERE MUST BE EXTRATERRESTRIALS! SO BE IT.

Now, how would an extraterrestrial communicate with you? He would speak to you in signals so that you might have the WORD. How would St. Peter or John Doe be capable of writ­ing the WORD more than these ones who receive and translate directly? How docs your "preacher" claim to receive Truth to pass on to you in his congregation? I thought so. Well, brother and sister, God speaks through every creation upon and within the universe and He silently speaks to you from your very soul being which is directly connected to creator. Man turns from God-God never turns from man for man is His directly-created fragment of HIMSELF. This is not to supersede God of Lighted "Whole" but to experience in the wondrous expressions pre­sented unto MAN by his Creator.

It is fully and totally up to EACH INDIVIDUAL Man as to how and what he will believe his journey to be but the Laws of God are unchangeable for each environment of experience and the Laws of Creation are unchangeable in any expression anywhere. Just as you can foresee the dangers and pitfalls awaiting your toddler who may wish to play in the middle of a freeway-God has laid guidelines which will guide your being in safety unto maturity of wisdom holder. If you simply allow the child to play in the freeway, shall he not be in danger of being run upon? Ah, but the child grows into a so-called adult and now what have ye? You have a functioning human who, if not taught cor­rectly the laws of safety-will go forth and get run upon because he will know no better. If, however, one comes as messengerandteacher andleaches the individual the rules of safety, would it not behoove the individual to listen? If he chooses to not lis­ten then il is his "right" but is he still not in danger of being run upon? And, if the vehicle bearing down on him is an 18-wheel truck instead of a convoy of butterflies- IS HE NOT APT TO PERISH IN HIS FOOLISHNESS?

The WORD is given forth for your use or denial-but I think were I YOU, I would think carefully as to the validity of that which is offered for there will be no coercion or threat as to your reading or accepting of same. God neither coerces nor forces, HOWEVER, according to your actions within HIS Laws shall ye find your place prepared for you-WILL IT BE GLORY OR MORE OF THE SAME ENDLESS RESTLESSNESS? IT IS SOLELY UP TO YOU. I AM PREPARED TO WELCOME YOU ABOARD OR WAVE GOODBYE FOR IT IS NOT YOUR OPTION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT I BRING YOU INTO ANYWHERE—THAT IS DECIDED BY YOUR IN­TENT TO LIVE WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD WHO HAS COME TO BRING YOU INTO SAFETY. IT IS NOT UP TO A VOTE OF THE MAJORITY OF HUMAN OF THE SPECIES-IT IS UP TO GOD AND I SERVE ONLY GOD-OF DIVINE CREATION. NO EVIL SHALL BE BROUGHT ABOARD THE WINGED SHIPS OF GOD NOR ENTERED WITHIN THE HOUSES OF GOD.

May the wisdom of insight and understanding be allowed within your awakening that you may sec and hear AND ACT for the hourglass is empty and time is run out-it is the time of final choosing of direction and you are either for God or against Him—there is no fence to sit upon for if you turn FROM God you have automatically chosen the evil imprisonment of physical perceptions and on that spiraling cycle shall ye remain.
    If another compels you to cast aside this WORD then he has just told you the truth of iI all. God is open and asks that ye study all so that you can find Truth. If a person denies you, through fear of retaliation of any kind, the free and open study of the WORD AS RENDERED UNTO YOU-then he has just told you that he KNOWS you will find Truth in this work and he can no longer hold control over your being. There is no FEAR in die places or Truth of God.

I give My deepest love and gratitude as My child, Drulhea, grows and accepts that which she has committed to serve God and the returning Christcd One who has come again to show you the way and lead you home. The LIGHT and KNOWING shall be thine reward for you rest in the hollow of My hand that none shall harm you who serve with Me.
    May thine hearts be opened so that you might cast off your bindings and raise up your wondrousncss in that which you are. Salu.
    Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

CHAPTER 1

APRIL 9, 1991

TESTING
    I am Sananda,I come in service of Our Holy Divine Father Aton andin service to you, my brethren. The subject matter I will discuss is that of TESTING. Each of you ones have lessons and each create the tests of spiritual fortitude and integrity your­selves. God/Aton will and does guide if asked, but ultimately the choices and decisions one makes arc his own to account for. Each fragment is held responsible for every choice and every decision he is presented with. This places accountability (cause and effect) with each one. Soon ones begin to Recognize their own consequences of thoughts, actions and behaviors. This recognition of personal responsibility begins the path home to understanding ONENESS and what is termed The Law of One.

For example, it seems that many ones who read of Vie Laws of God and The Creation given forth in The Phoenix Opera­tor/Owner Manual find exception lo various aspects of the laws. You may choose to DO whatever YOU like, but please understand this carefully, precious chelas, these instructions given forth arc YOUR ticket to graduation to a higher level of awareness most of you have not had access to on your plane. It is completely up lo each to come to terms with those thoughts actions and behaviors which keep you bound to the material 3rd dimensional plane. You simply have no conception of the EXTREME limitation you have become accustomed and attached to on your plane. God and we of His Hosts come to bring you the lessons which will allow those WHO CHOOSE to move onward in their path toward ONENESS, to make that choice. Do you sec? Your free-will is not infringed upon, (except by the Anti-Christ) and you are given to see a more LIGHTED path than the one you have dwelled within. How docs the Anti-Christ infringe upon your free-will? By seducing you into the lies and deceptions of limitation; by encouraging you lo defy THE LAWS of Balance for the sake of selfish pleasure and by tricking you to believe in it's illusionof separation from your Creator God/Aton. Remember as you journey earnestly toward ONENESS, you will find that the only TRUE and WISE free-will you have is GOD'S WILL entirely.

I and my Father Aton have seen the chagrin of ones when they read of the laws regarding "sexual" behaviors. Most all seem to wish to find exception in their own circumstance of relationship situation. How many limes and ways can we say it? You ones are PROGRAMMED into ADDICTION to sexual behaviors. It may seem like a wonderful way to express LOVE, but very simply, physical sexual pleasure has NOTHING to do with what is LOVE. Until you ones can grasp the limitation of this addic­tion upon your spirit, you will feel "deprived" of something you BELIEVE is necessary for your health and happiness. By your response to The laws, you will be presented with the areas of "attachment" you have, and where you must work with God/Aton for clarification, understanding and ultimately DE-tachment from the physical, material world. It seems many of you have attachment to physical sexual practices, even those of you who truly have harmonious, loving relationships with your mates. Many of you wonder HOW you will express your feel­ings of intimacy and closeness with the ONE whom you love. Some of you even wonder what will "replace" sexual "pleasure" sharing.

Nothing will be REPLACED, for your sexual behaviors as now practiced are not "natural" or "necessary" to the SPIRIT WITHIN. What will occur, is that as you release attachment to sexual desire, the BLOCK to your spiritual CREATIVE poten­tial of GODLINESS will be lifted from you as if it were a great weight of rocks tied about you...and then released.

What you, precious ones must understand completely is that you cannot hang onto to the "luggage" of physical density and "lighten" up your vibration to reach 4lh dimension or higher. You will perhaps tease yourself with "glimpses" of what HIGHER awareness is and what it FEELS like, but it cannot be YOURS until you've truly 100% DETACHED from all things of physical 3rd dimensional frequency, THAT includes emo­tional, sexual attachments, chelas.

Will it help you when we tell you that YOU take GOD where everyour thoughts arc, whatever you DO, and where ever you lake your body. Are you happy with and proud of your thoughts, words and deeds which you present to GOD/ATON your Creator?

This is why the TESTING is great for ALL who aspire to reach God's Holy Kingdom of ONENESS. It has been said, "The roughest seas are given unto the toughest navigators" and so it is. YOU will be testing YOURSELVES throughout your un-foldment, and either the lesson is learned and the test is "passed" or the lesson is repeated until such time as under­standing is reached and released. The testing represents the CHALLENGE of GOD for knowing, accepting and, therefore, adhering to The Laws of Balance of God and The Creation. So welcome the tests, chelas, you are "honing" your spiritual per­fection through recognition of TRUTH and understanding YOUR personal responsibility. The perceived "inconveniences" and "frustrations" are a part of your growing "pains" of your own doing. Recognize you are the hardest on yourself, espe­cially when you become impatient with the flow of life in rela­tionship to your personal understanding of your lessons. ASK our FATHER God/Aton WITHIN you for illumination and clarification about any given circumstance. You WILL receive instructions and understanding if you have asked in true intent of same. God hears you...do YOU hear Him?

Bless you, precious brothers and sisters of mine for searching and asking for clarification. Thank you, little sister Dm, for receiving this message for our brethren. Our Father holds thee ever closely within His wings of Love, Protection and Guid­ance. So be it. I AM Sananda. Salu.

CHAPTER 2

APRIL 12, 1991

THE CREATION

I AM Sananda. I come in service to our Holy Father of LIGHT, God/Aton and lo you, my brethren. Greetings little sister Druthea. Drulhea has asked Our Father to please bring understanding and clarification on what is THE CREATION. Our Father God/Aton of Light has sent mc to answer this chal­lenge.

I call this a challenge because your language of communication has not the "words" for describing this concept of Creation. So in order not to put upon you, my precious chelas, MORE limi­tation, I will ask that you close your eyes, call forth THE GREAT SPIRIT OF ONE WITHIN YOU, "listen" and continue reading with The Presence of The Holy Divine ONE WITHIN.

Now imagine a GREAT CIRCLE OF INFINITY, with no end­ing and no beginning in front of you. This will "represent" The Creation. Now imagine that this circle is a great movie film without ending and without beginning, but moving ever cre­atively on, constantly unfolding the unlimited potential of the creative "will". What we will do now is PAUSE a frame in the sequence of this ongoing "film" of no-time and no-space, no-ending and no-beginning. ..

The Creation represents fulfilled and yet unfulfilled Creative Potential. Creation is the Totality of ALL THAT IS; which in your human perspective is ALL THAT HAS BEEN and ALL THAT IS TO BE. Now, keep in mind, the Laws of Balance, of Nature, of God and of The Creation arc THE SAME Universal Laws of Order and Logic.

So then HOW is the Creative Potential REALIZED and FUL­FILLED? Through the Great Spiritually Perfected Being, God/Aton, who is the Great MIND and INTELLIGENCE which brings THE POTENTIAL of that which represents The Creation into coalescence of matter, such as planets, stars, animals, plants and minerals. Now, you have ONE GREAT SPIRITU­ALLY PERFECTED BEING which is THE MIND INTELLI­GENCE OF YOUR GALAXY...that ONE which we call OUR FATHER/MOTHER CREATOR GOD/ATON. The reason that WE arc ONE with, and therefore, called the "children" of God/Aton is thai this Great Being has FRAGMENTED Himself, His Great Spirt, to allow HIS UNFOLDING CREATIVE PO­TENTIAL UNLIMITED varieties of experience. Thus each human, each Angel, each BEING which is created and frag­mented of HIM, is a unique creative-potential filled reflection or aspect or THE ONE GREAT MIND INTELLIGENCE, GOD/ATON.

So, we have The Creation, which represents the Great Sacred Circle of Infinity, without end or beginning, which holds the ful­filled and unfulfilled Creative Potential of the Totality of ALL that is. Then we have God/Aton, which represents the MIND INTELLIGENCE OF THE CREATION FOR THIS GALAXY. God/Aton is as much a PART of The Creation as WE EACH are a PART of God/Aton. Hense the truth...WE ARE ALL ONE.

I, Sananda, have now reached my state of ONENESS with Our Father, which is the meaning of my name, "One With God". What docs this mean to you, my brethren? This means that I am in the stale of Grace of ONE WILL, that of My Father, God/Aton's will. I am sent now, along with His Hosts of Light, of Our Father to reclaim YOU of his fragments who choose to move into higher realms of Creative Spiritual Awareness. Eventually, many of YOU ones will EARN, as have I, the state of Grace, of Oneness with Our Father of Light/Life Aton. I, and my Brothers of Light come to show the WAY toward ONENESS, which is the Love, thePeace, the Balance, and the Harmony of THE TOTALITY OF ALL THAT IS; THE CRE­ATION. Why come we? Because we, the Hosts of God of Light, LOVE you as our brothers who are also precious beings created of Our Father. Since my will is HIS WILL, it is HIS WILL to bring you HOME and I am come to show you the way.

Now what does it mean lo be "Sananda", One Will God? Much Responsibility, chelas! Only, it is quite a JOYFUL responsi­bility in that I am AWARE of my Co-Creation with Our Father. I recognize that even the word "responsibility" makes many of you a bit uncomfortable inside, mostly because il is a symbol of discipline, and seriousness and ones even perceive it as "limiting" to their perceived "enjoyment", of life. Eventually, precious ones, "responsibility" will not pose a "threat" to you because you will have developed the INTEGRITY of YOUR SPIRIT WITHIN to the point that you will WELCOME the cre­ative challenges of SELF-Responsibility .

You see, since most of you (especially those of you who have believed various HUMAN doctrines in your "religious" institu­tions) have been "programmed" to be dependent and not take re­sponsibility; and since you have also been programmed that you are somehow separate from your Creator, learning to take Per­sonal Responsibility seems "unnatural" and "frightening" lo you. WHY? Well, when you recognize the truth that YOU have cre­ated ALL within this manifested "illusion", it can be a bit over­whelming to your consciousness to realize that you have also contributed to the DIS-ease upon your plane and upon your­selves. There is NO ONE else to blame anymore.

Personal Responsibility means biking action to balance the un­balance, to bring love where there is haired, to bring harmony where there is chaos, to bring discipline where there is disorder and to bring peace where there is war. Each ONE of you will open your own door to the SPIRITUAL POWER OF LOVE WITHIN YOU WHEN you start taking Responsibility for ALL of your manifested reality, including your thoughts, words and deeds. Each ONE who harmonizes and balances within brings the LIGHT of Balance and Harmony to your "pool" of mass consciousness, so that it eventually will no longer be the "cesspool" of darkness and despair which it is now.

Ah well, our subject is The Creation and ITS relationship to God/Aton and to YOU. Please recognize, please remember, my precious ones, YOU each represent WITHIN YOU GOD/ATON'S MIND INTELLIGENCE for UNLIMITEDSPIRITUAL CREATIVE POTENTIAL. THERE IS SO MUCH JOY TO BE A PART OF. LET GO of your ILLU­SIONS of separation from THE ONE and attachment to the "physical" and "emotional" aspects of this LIMITED plane. BE responsible for what is YOUR JOB of clean-up before you SPREAD THE WORD OF TRUTH written in The Journals about your Earthly circumstances and spread the JOY that GOD WINS in this final confrontation with evil. Will you JOIN GOD, MINESELF and MINE Brothers of LIGHT in this con­frontation of evil? OR, will you remain ignorant and apathetic and therefore, a PART OF THE EVIL ENERGY DESTRUC­TIVE "WILL" upon this plane? In Love and Peace, I humbly request that YOU take MINE hand to the path of GOD and ONENESS...the ONLY logical choice is the choice of GOD'S WILL, and MAY GOD'S WILL BE DONE! So Be It.

I AM Sananda, One With God, in service to HIS HOLY PRES­ENCE, ATON and THE CREATION. Peace be with you. Salu.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 19:31.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 3

APRIL 16, 1991
    SANTA (SATAN) CLAUS AND THE ANTICHRIST
    I AM Sananda. I come in service lo Our Holy Father of Light, God/Aton and The Creation. Greetings, precious chela, Drulhea. Let us begin.

Many of you may wonder what Santa Claus has lo do with the Anti-Christ. Everything! The Adversary to God in its wish lo place bondage and limitation upon God's Human Creatures upon this plane knows that to garner the greatest degree of deception it must begin with the human in its childhood state.

You see, the adversary, in order to maintain deceptive "control" over you ones, must support its "illusion" of attachment lo "physical" matter. The being that so-called Christians have called Santa Claus represents the "god" (of the adversary) to your little children. For example: According to the "myth" (defined as, "An imaginary or fictitious person, thing, event or story.) Santa Claus can BE everywhere around this planet within a short 8-hour-or-so period. He will bring "gifts" lo all the "good" children around the planet. These "gifts" are physical toys and objects of desire of the young and "good" child. If the child is really "good", he/she receives many gifts of which he/she has asked for. This begins the human's attachment to having "things" of material plane versus desiring the "spiritual" gifts of Our Creator, God/Aton.

Now the parents, of course, support this Santa Claus "image", only it is not necessarily based upon the "goodness" of the child, but more directly based upon the pocket-book abilities of the parent. Since there is NO such being called Santa Claus as de­scribed in the "myth", it is THE PARENTS who perpetuate the lie of the adversary, by themselves continuously allowing, en­couraging and fulfilling the "I want..." list of their children. Essentially, regardless of the "good" intentions of the parents, they themselves are planting the seed of, encouraging and sus­taining "materialism" within their child. Those children whose parents cannot "afford" many gifts for their children most often feel "guilty". The child senses this and unless the parent ex­plains HONESTLY where the gifts come from, so that the child understands that it is not based upon his "goodness" or "badness" but that any "gifts" given are based upon the LOVE-sharing of his parents (or whoever gives), he will begin "comparing" himself by that which he has not received, against what his "perceived" more abundant friends and peers receive. The child will most often begin to harbor feelings of unworthiness and eventually he may become quite ANGRY with his par­ents for allowing and supporting a LIE.

Am I saying it is "wrong" to give gifts of material matter? Not at all. Parents, you must FIRST simply nurture and encourage the spiritual "gifts" of Our Creator, God/Aton; especially the spiritual creative potential within, personal responsibility, in­tegrity of spirit within, Love and Joy of life and ONENESS with all. If Christmas represents a "time" when family and friends can be close in communion and sharing of LOVE, and a "time" of thankful appreciation for the gifts of LIFE of God and a "time" of remembering and giving back dignity to those who are less fortunate in physical manifestation, then God blesses you. Only, God, Our Father, and We of the HIS HOSTS OF LIGHT would encourage you to not save this "time" of sharing for ONLY societal designated "times" such as Christmas. EV­ERY DAY IS HOLY AND BLESSED OF GOD! MAKE EV­ERY MOMENT A DIVINE, HOLY CHRISTED CELEBRA­TION WITHIN!

I AM suggesting, though, that the "image" of "roly poly", Santa Claus who is "everywhere" ("like" God) is really the ANTI-GOD's attempt at a very POOR copy of GOD. Santa Claus represents in his image figure, gluttony and his perceived "jolliness" and "benevolence" is really the ANTI-GOD laughing AT YOU because you parents play his game of seducing your own children into MATERIALISM and away from true SPIRI­TUALITY. The "myth" says, "Santa Claus" goes "everywhere" where the "good" children are. Do you think perhaps those starving ones, such as in Ethiopia and HERE within your own United States , arc loved LESS by God/Aton? Well, Satan Claus only gives "gifts" to children who are "good" according to material desire AND ABILITY OK PARENTS TO PAY! Ponder this carefully.

Parents, many of you have given "EVERYTHING" you could of material "desires" to your children, and when they are grown and still depend upon you in their adult years and then even re­sent you, you arc baffled. Don't you see? When you give your child TRUTH and LOVE and GUIDANCE of SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY and ONENESS, THEY WILL HAVE GAINED ACCESS TO THE TOOLS WITHIN THEM TO BE RESPON­SIBLE CREATIVE HUMANS OF THIS PLANE. YOU MUST GIVE THEM TRUE "GIFTS" OF SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE AND POWER WITHIN THEM that they may move forward IN JOY AND INNER PEACE and FEAR NOT the challenges put before them, but instead WELCOME THEM as OPPORTUNITIES TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND UN­DERSTANDING OF TRUTH OF THEIR HOLY, DIVINE SPIRITUAL HERITAGE WITHIN!

So what am I suggesting? Very plainly, that the "myth" of Santa Claus be presented HONESTLY to your children from the beginning. You need not continue to FEED THE LIE OF ANTI-GOD and thus, cripple your children by feeding them limitation and bondage to "material" objects. They must learn and KNOW that THEY create ALL within this experience, in­cluding any perceived "lack". You must teach your children RESPONSIBILITY for their thoughts, words and actions and DISCIPLINE of their "minds" by ALWAYS monitoring their own thoughts. For those of you parents who have already taught your children the "myth" of "Santa Claus", NOW is the time to "pop" the phony, gluttonous belly of Santa Claus lo re­lease the "hot air" existing within this deceptive "satanic myth". You see, "Satan" Claus is NOT an image of TRUE Christians. TRUE Christians arc those who understand and adhere lo CHRIST consciousness teachings of THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION, NOT so-called ones who label them­selves "Christian" based on their "belief" in what they arc toldarc the "teachings" of Christ us presented erroneously within your various Bibles.

SEE Santa Claus for that which this image truly represents: a ridiculous, gluttonous image to perpetuate COMMERCIALISM of material "goods" and "services". Face it, precious ones, MANY businesses DEPEND upon your CHRISTMAS season for a major portion of their business. Just as the ANTI-GOD DEPENDS upon your IGNORANCE of Truth to perpetuate its EVIL FOLLY upon you. YOU feed the BEAST by your choice to remain spiritually ignorant.

Many of you now may be concerned about YOUR BUSINESS, especially if yours is one which rides the MASS consciousness tide of Christmas giving. IF that be your FIRST concern and NOT about the integrity and necessity of YOUR product, then YOU need to PONDER YOUR priorities of concern more care­fully. If your business is truly one which serves your human brethren by truly SERVING GOD, then you need not concern over its success...GOD' S WILL WILL BE DONE! But if your business rides upon MEDIA molded and created desires, addic­tions and "social" traditions.. .it may be time to carefully con­sider YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to GOD, SELF and YOUR BRETHREN, and therefore, CHANGE your busi­ness! IMPOSSIBLE, YOU SAY?! NOTHING IS IMPOSSI­BLE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FIRM COMMITMENT TO SERVE IN BALANCE WIHCH IS OF GOD/ATON AND THE CREATION. "Will it be easy lo change?", you ask. THAT depends upon YOU! Meaning ii depends upon the de­gree of resistance and dependence upon the "material" plane of­fered and accepted by your "altered" ego which, of course, is fed by the Anti-God which YOU have allowed within YOUR TEMPLE OF GOD. Whether it is easy or not does NOT mat­ter. WHEN your commitment to GOD IS MADE AT SOUL LEVEL, YOUR SOUL WITHIN WILL BRING THE LESSONS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR SPIRITUAL CON­NECTION AND COMMITMENT TO GOD. IT WILL BE ENTIRELY UP TO THE SELF-DEVELOPED INTEGRITY WITHIN as to whether or not YOU are successful in YOUR

TESTING to allowYOU entrance withinGOD'S HOLY KINGDOM OF LIGHT. So Be it.

I AM Sananda, ONE with GOD, in Service to God/Aton and The Creation. Thank you precious chelas for this communion. May you receive the clarity and understanding OF GOD, given herein. Bless you little sister, Druthea, for your service. Peace be with you. Salu.

CHAPTER 4
    APRIL 17, 1991
    WELFARE (SICK-FARE) AND THE ANTI-CHRIST
    Greetings Precious chela, Druthea. I AM Sananda in service to God/Aton of LIGHT and The Creation. Our subject this day is that which you ones call "Welfare" and which is actually that which is not for the welfare of ones, but instead binds ones ever into crippled bondage of NO DIGNITY and social separation.

Welfare defined as, 1. "The condition of faring well. 2. Aid, as money, food, or clothing given to those in need. On Wel­fare, defined as," Receiving aid from the Government because of need."

You ones NOW have within your United States of America the system of functioning called WELFARE STATE, defined as, "A government that assumes a large measure of responsibility for the social welfare of its citizens." Your government, mean­ing you lax-payers who have taken responsibility for your own welfare, arc assuming financial responsibility for those and their families who find themselves "unable" to care financially, for themselves.

Do you realize that you have WHOLE generations of families WHO exist in self-perceived helplessness and attachment to your SOCIAL WELFARE system? They are trained parasites of your system because they KNOW no other way except through crime, drugs, weapons, etc., to care for themselves. The par­ents are dependent, they teach their children this same depen­dency, as well as lack of dignity and personal responsibility. These ones HAVE NOT HOPE because they do not KNOW that THEY have the power within to change their circumstance. They choose instead to remain as outcasts, angry and blaming of the system which robs them of their human dignity, yet helpless, ihey feel, lo change it. Most of these ones, feel NO ONE cares about them, and rightly so.
    A government which operates on a "social welfare" system as­sumes responsibility where it has NO business assuming same. You are being programmed for helpless, non-thinking slavery and that is why I call your welfare SICK-FARE because it spreads a cancer of helpless apathy that destroys the dignity of the human and of your ONCE great and FREE nation.

This thread is woven into a web of paralyzing apathy by many in your so-called CHRISTIAN churches. You undoubtedly have heard the phrase, "God will Provide" spoken quite loosely from the mouths of those so-called Christian ones. The so-called Christian leaders most often say this in a VERY patronizing way to one who has social and Financial "misfortune" . And soon this follower of what is Human-Religious deceptive doctrine will soon tell himself "God will Provide" as he waits in line for his welfare check or asks for assistance from his family or friends.

I say this, GOD DOES PROVIDE and the catch is this: GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES! This means, precious ones, that YOU must use your GOD-GIVEN reasoning minds, ASK for guidance, TAKE personal responsibility and DO something to WEAN yourself OFF of the POISONED breast of WELFARE (SICKFARE). God/Aton has gifted EACH ONE of YOU with abilities to care for yourselves when you take personal responsibility and arc in HIS SERVICE. So whose service arc you in when you become a victim of SOCIAL WELFARE, "Big Brother take care of me, I cannot take care of myself" MENTALITY?

I hear the protests now, "How can we expect ones who only know the system of welfare to just break free of it?" Is it not wiser to break from this "illusion" of bondage to the system of SICKFARE while it is still YOUR choice lo do so? What I am preparing you for, precious ones, is that there will be a lime coming, sooner than you think, in which YOUR GOV­ERNMENT will NOT have the funds for WELFARE recipients of any and all kinds. Your government is BANKRUPT finan­cially and it has been planned this way, as you must know if you have been carefully studying Commander Hatonn's messages within The Phoenix Journals. The Beast which operates and controls YOUR government and YOUR media has conditioned you ones to DEPENDENCY.. .You make more compliant slaves, that way.

MOST of you would not know how to feed yourselves if you did not have functioning and operational grocery stores! It is time that each ONE of you, whether you arc a WELFARE recipient or simply a person working for some company within the sys­tem, really THINK about where YOUR personal weaknesses arc as far as true AUTONOMOUS (self-governing) INDE­PENDENCE and SELF-SUFFIENCY goes. YOU will each need to consider YOUR own weaknesses, that YOU may then STRENGTHEN YOURSELVES in those areas which keep you in bondage of what is in actuality blatant communism which the "elite" arc now calling Democracy, defined as, "1. A form of government in which political power resides in all the people and is exercised by them directly or is given to representatives. 2. A Stale so governed. 3. The spirit or practice of political, le­gal or social equality." The problem with this term, Democracy as THEY mean it, is that il is equality of the elite to maintain lighl CONTROL over the masses for their own MEANS. And Equality of all YOU SLAVES to have NO rights except those THEY, the tyrants wish to grant you.
    What you actually want to be able to call your government as FREE and autonomous individuals is a REPUBLIC defined as, "A slate in which the sovereignty resides in the people and the legislative and administrative powers are lodged in the officers elected by them." Your government NOW is a ridiculous joke in that YOU the PEOPLE elect NO ONE and the POWERS of operation are currently OUT OF YOUR CONTROL...unless, of course, ENOUGH of you are willing lo demand adherence to YOUR Constitution and Bill of Rights and take BACK YOUR POWER of autonomous sovereignty as a REPUBLIC FOR and BY THE PEOPLE...A NATION UNDER GOD.

I, Sananda and my brothers of LIGHT who are with me, Lord Michael, St. Germain, Commander Hatonn, and ALL the others who serve unnamed AND OUR Divine Father Aton wish only to impress upon you that although your self-created circumstances are quite serious,YOU CAN STILL CHANGE THEMIF ONLY you willRECOGNIZE YOUR personal responsibility and POWER that rests WITHIN YOU...EACH OF YOU!
    I honor one, WB, who has struggled as a true PATRIOT of freedom and one who serves our Father God/Aton. He has thought of an excellent idea for successfully reaching your so-called elected political representatives. He calls his plan, "Adopt a Legislator". Most ingenious this plan is. Ones will more or less "adopt" one or more of the Congressmen, Senators and other Representatives of their State and literally MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD, LOUDLY and FREQUENTLY. You see, NOT ALL are evil within the system. If ones have an ounce of conscience of duly left within them, they can be turned about and out of the hands of evil IF they know YOU THE PEOPLE CARE ENOUGH AND WILL SUPPORT THEM ALL THE WAY! God Blesses you precious, WB, and HIS light shines ever with thee.

Now many of you by now may be wondering if I am telling you not to support those ones who have become self-trapped, through ignorance and apathy within the system of what is termed Welfare and which is actually Sick-fare. I am telling you that YOU support THEIR bondage by continually support­ing, through your illegal taxes, social welfare. Will you help a homeless person or family when the "opportunity" is before you? OF COURSE YOU WILL! But NOT BY TAKING AWAY THEIR DIGNITY AND FEEDING THEIR PER­CEIVED "HELPLESS" BELIEF. You will instead practice something along the lines of WORK-FARE, wherein after you till their hungry tummies, you help these self-unfortunate ones HELP THEMSELVES. This is not a NEW term, WORK-FARE, many have tried to adopt this type of program within your current bloated and corrupted system, mostly without suc­cess.

Those of you who have been prudent and have done your homework in establishing autonomous self-sufficiency have not done so ONLY for yourselves and your families. Many of you, who have the ability, have provided for MORE than the needs of your family. Your best "SURVIVAL" in the probable times ahead of Financial dispersion and uncertainty will be in COM­MUNITY effort, neighbor assisting neighbor, barter and sharing of resources, skills and duties. This is WHY Commander Ha-tonn and many others on your plane have stressed the impor­tance of SMALL TOWN LOCATION of living circumstance. With fewer people, and developed self-sufficiency of the most of these, you will be able lo function in relative comfort com­pared lo those who find themselves on the streets of large metropolitan cities.

It is lime that you ones begin to learn about and PRACTICE TRUE COMMUNITY that you will develop a BOND of com­mitment lo EACH OTHER and therefore TO GOD. Commu­nity, defined as, "1. A group of people living together in the same locality and having common customs, interests, etc. 2. The district in which they live. 3. People haying specified in­terests in common: the scientific community; The German-American community. 4. The public; society in general. 5. Common ownership or participation. " THIS community called Tejas Shape, ( Valley of Radiance ) is THE MODEL ONE cho­sen lo be the leader in establishing business with integrity which is directly in SERVICE lo GOD. Many other such communities arc beginning and will form as well. Tchachapi, as it is called currently, has the quiet and honored distinction of being chosen BY GOD lo be the model to represent a balanced circle of sovereign, self-sufficient individuals who co-operate and operate as a team of those who SUPPORT AND LIVE according to THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION. A commune, on the other hand, is defined as, "A group of persons, not forming a single family, having a home or land in common." This usually means, home, land and BED in common as well. THIS IS WHY THESE ONES, THESE SOVEREIGN INDI­VIDUALS WORKING TO "GET THE WORD OUT" ARE NOT CALLED A GROUP OR A COMMUNE...they are indi­vidual ones with a COMMON interest in TRUTH who work to­gether as a GOD-learn lo assist YOU, their brethren, through dissemination of THE WORD, back into GODLY balance and behavior. I do trust this is clear. So be it.

I AM Sananda, One With God. 1 bless you ones and honor your courage to stand for truth. Thank you, precious Drulhea, for your humble service and dedication. God is ever with thee, chela. Peace BE with you. Salu.

주제글 정보