宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 27
    OCTOBER 4, 1991

THE ADVERSARY.GAINS MOMENTUM. ..AH! TOO. GOD'S PEOPLE!

Greetings precious Druthea! I AM Sananda. I come in the ser­vice of Holy, Divine God of Light, Our Creator.

Oh my precious, precious little brothers, the human impact seems unbearable to many ones in our direct crew. KNOW that it is NOT more than you can bear, for it is the adversary who would have you believe otherwise. Your tempers are rising and still you must not allow yourselves to lose focus of WHY you arc here and for whom you have come to serve.

Each of you must look at self when you perceive "lack of com­munication" and effort lo correct your own miscommunication or misunderstandings in communication. Be gentle with self and with each other. WE NEED NO MARTYRS!

Remember, it lakes TWO or more to miscommunicate or mis­understand the other. And if YOU are the one who perceives the problem, then il is YOU who must make the first effort to rectify it. You may actually find that YOUR perception or opinion about a situation was not accurate. We call this RE­SPONSIBLE communication.

It is easy lo sit and speculate about, blame, condemn and criti­cize the actions or decisions of another, but chelas WHO do you think you serve when you conspire against others of YOUR own beloved brothers without discussing your confusion with the one you disagree with. You guessed it!

Commander Hatonn has told you MANY times that the pres­sures upon you ones would increase as THE WORD makes its progress. DO you not sec the adversary diligently at work within you ones? And yet, I honor ALL of you for even in the face of the worst bombardment of this core circle to dale, you are still getting THE WORD out, albeit, without much joy.
    Let's look at some things here. The adversary has tried to lake Dharma and Oberli out now for several years. The adversary has tried desperately to stop George and Desiree' in the Publish­ing and speaking. What has actually happened is that the bond between these ones has only STRENGTHENED and their com­mitments only have become more focused and stronger, MUCH to the dismay of the adversary.
    Now this is not to say you ones of the crew are somehow less important or have had it "easy". For if you see it not, I will tell you that you of the core group have been and will continue lo be targeted more vehemently in the days ahead! We warned you of this!
    Never forget, precious ones of mine, that ALL jobs can be re­placed and filled by another. And since the adversary has been unable to shake Dharma and Oberli, George and Desiree from their commitments, the adversary will continue lo increase the bombardment upon the rest of you of God's precious core work­ers to stop THE WORD. (While continuing to bombard your "leadership" .) The adversary HOPES to cause inner mutiny and confusion, rebellion and disunity. JUST LOOK AT YOUR WORLD, PEOPLE!!

Druthea thinks she must go and fix it all for you ones. NO! NO!..NO! You ones WILL NOW take individual responsibility for communicating your ideas and needs, OR IT WON'T HAP­PEN FOR YOU! If you are intimidated by George or Oberli, THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TO SOLVE! We cannot ask them lo hold your hands and beg you to "please tell me how you feel". If you have skills or abilities they might need, il is up to each of you to communicate this lo these ones who have been entrusted to make these sorts of decisions. And please, precious ones, I honor Patricia who gives all. I request that you ones not put her in the middle of YOUR complaints. She has about had enough of a load without also trying to constantly pacify the hurt feelings of you of our precious "volunteers" . That is not HER job. Do you hear?

Are these ones of your leadership perfect? Of course not. They, too, arc tired and become short tempered and/or impa­tient. You ones must be easier on one another and not wear the emotions of ego upon thy sleeves wailing to be hurt or ignored. Again, I repeat, many of you ones play the part of VICTIM constantly. You are playing right into the hands and control of the adversary and most of you sec it not!

LOOK FIRST ATSELF

I request that you EACH look at self, at perhaps how you can make adjustments here or there in order to create the UNITY you MUST have in order lo continue in this crucial work TO­GETHER.

Remember I said not to look for the splinter in your brothers eye. FIRST pull the splinter from your OWN! In order for you all to accomplish your work, which will increase in the days ahead, you must COMMUNICATE and offer suggestions from own experience to be considered.

This means that all suggestions arc welcome, only not all will be implemented so please keep ego attachment out of your offers of assistance, or I ask you what is YOUR intent? If it is to be the genius with the great ideas, then you may find your ego in your toes, waiting lo be stepped upon. When help is offered by you WITH LOVE, there is NO expectation for ego-fulfillment. You will not be attached to the opinions of others, you will learn to allow for your individual differences of opinion as long as YOUR COMMON GOAL is accomplished! That of course is to GET THE WORD OUT!

THERE IS NO COMPROMISE WHEN IT COMES TO TELLING TRUTH!

Did you read that carefully? I, too, honor Desiree' for not al­lowing the opinions of one whom she greatly respects and admiretodeter her fromHER commitment inintroducing themessages we bring.She has struggled with "how" to give her presentations to please so-called fundamentalist Christians for almost two months now. She has efforted lo read portions of the Bible, two versions which she has and is frankly quite appalled at the deceptions she has found contained within. She only re­cently has understood that she cannot "couch" the Truth as she understands it. Most especially when she is presenting the very Soul essence of God and Creation at THIS time when mankind is screaming for Truth and connection with God! Yes you can help them to relate to you and at least gain enough curiosity to check for themselves, but chelas, THEY WILL DO IT AND FIND TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES OR IT WON'T BE DONE FOR THEM!

THE BIBLE-FOLLOWING CHRISTIANS, AS WELL AS ALL ONES UPON EARTH SHAN WILL BE GIVEN THE OP­PORTUNITY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND THE DECEPTIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THEIR SO-CALLED "HOLY" BOOKS. GEORGE AND DESIREE' HAVE AGREED TO PRESENT IT WITHOUT INTEN­TIONAL COMPROMISE OR THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO PRESENT IT!

If ones deny the Truth, then so be it. God allows choice through His gift of free-will. None will choose for another and it is NONE of your business what they think of ANY of you of our messengers or of the message. It is not the job of God's messengers to make the people take the medicine for their sal­vation and soul-evolution.

GROWING PAINS

Please know, We of God's Hosts arc pleased, very pleased as we witness the growth of you ones of our workers! As you each overcome each new obstacle put in your path, you will find the inner fulfillment which comes from KNOWING you arc serving well. No it is not easy, and often it is painful and confusing. Please NEVER forget, each of you precious ones, that you arc NOT alone and when the adversary is attacking you more vi­ciously than ever, well then, you must be posing quite a threat to "him"'!

The adversary knows YOUR "weaknesses" , for example, in self-esteem, often before you arc truly aware of them. Honor the adversary for challenging these "weak" areas in ego, for when you recognize and pull the sliver of wood from your own eye, you WILL BECOME stronger. And although the bom­bardment will NOT lessen in these days ahead, it will bother you less as you keep first in mind, commitment and service to God. And secondly, honor and LOVE each other as brothers and sisters, whom need each olher lo fulfill ihc tasks as a team of individuals called "God's hands and feet" to get HIS Word out to a spiritually desperate and physically dying mankind on earth.

I will close this document and allow my scribe to attend lo other duties. Precious Druthea, thank you for sitting for me this day, in spite of other earthly concerns. I know it was difficult for you. May these words help bring understanding and peace within mine precious workers that they find UNITY and the joy which comes from same. Walk gently, little dove, Dru, in peace and love. I am ever with thee Each of you who call, will receive the answer without compromise that you need, NOT necessarily what you may WANT lo hear. Please listen to your instructions. We will accomplish our task together, as long as each one's intent is directed to GOD's service!

I AM Sananda. Please send love to our precious brother, R., he is suffering greatly the bombardment, and feeling as a failure. He is, as yet, unable to "hear" and to "see" beyond the cloud of confusion and pain. Please be gentle with him. Go in peace. Salu.

CHAPTER 28
    OCTOBER 4, 1991

THE ADVERSARY.GAINS MOMENTUM. ..AH! TOO. GOD' PEOPLE

Greetings precious Druthea! I AM Sananda. I come in the ser­vice of Holy, Divine God of Light, Our Creator.

Oh my precious, precious little brothers, the human impact seems unbearable to many ones in our direct crew. KNOW that it is NOT more than you can bear, for it is the adversary who would have you believe otherwise. Your tempers are rising and still you must not allow yourselves to lose focus of WHY you arc here and for whom you have come to serve.

Each of you must look at self when you perceive "lack of com­munication" and effort lo correct your own miscommunication or misunderstandings in communication. Be gentle with self and with each other. WE NEED NO MARTYRS!

Remember, it lakes TWO or more to miscommunicatc or mis­understand the other. And if YOU are the one who perceives the problem, then il is YOU who must make the first effort to rectify it. You may actually find that YOUR perception or opinion about a situation was not accurate. We call this RE­SPONSIBLE communication.

It is easy lo sit and speculate about, blame, condemn and criti­cize the actions or decisions of another, but chelas WHO do you think you serve when you conspire against others of YOUR own beloved brothers without discussing your confusion with the one you disagree with. You guessed it!

Commander Hatonn has told you MANY times that the pres­sures upon you ones would increase as THE WORD makes its progress. DO you not sec the adversary diligently at work within you ones? And yet, I honor ALL of you for even in the face of the worst bombardment of this core circle to dale, you are still getting THE WORD out, albeit, without much joy.
    Let's look at some things here. The adversary has tried to lake Dharma and Oberli out now for several years. The adversary has tried desperately to stop George and Desiree' in the Publish­ing and speaking. What has actually happened is that the bond between these ones has only STRENGTHENED and their com­mitments only have become more focused and stronger, MUCH to the dismay of the adversary.
    Now this is not to say you ones of the crew are somehow less important or have had it "easy". For if you see it not, I will tell you that you of the core group have been and will continue lo be targeted more vehemently in the days ahead! We warned you of this!
    Never forget, precious ones of mine, that ALL jobs can be re­placed and filled by another. And since the adversary has been unable to shake Dharma and Oberli, George and Desiree* from their commitments, the adversary will continue lo increase the bombardment upon the rest of you of God's precious core work­ers to stop THE WORD. (While continuing to bombard your "leadership" .) The adversary HOPES to cause inner mutiny and confusion, rebellion and disunity. JUST LOOK AT YOUR WORLD, PEOPLE!!

Druthea thinks she must go and fix it all for you ones. NO! NO!..NO! You ones WILL NOW take individual responsibility for communicating your ideas and needs, OR IT WON'T HAP­PEN FOR YOU! If you are intimidated by George or Oberli, THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TO SOLVE! We cannot ask them lo hold your hands and beg you to "please tell me how you feel". If you have skills or abilities they might need, it is up to each of you to communicate this lo these ones who have been entrusted to make these sorts of decisions. And please, precious ones, I honor Patricia who gives all. I request that you ones not put her in the middle of YOUR complaints. She has about had enough of a load without also trying to constantly pacify the hurt feelings of you of our precious "volunteers" . That is not HER job. Do you hear?

Are these ones of your leadership perfect? Of course not. They, too, arc tired and become short tempered and/or impa­tient. You ones must be easier on one another and not wear the emotions of ego upon thy sleeves wailing to be hurt or ignored. Again, I repeat, many of you ones play the part of VICTIM constantly. You are playing right into the hands and control of the adversary and most of you sec it not!

LOOK FIRST AT SELF

I request that you EACH look at self, at perhaps how you can make adjustments here or there in order to create the UNITY you MUST have in order lo continue in this crucial work TO­GETHER.

Remember I said not to look for the splinter in your brothers eye. FIRST pull the splinter from your OWN! In order for you all to accomplish your work, which will increase in the days ahead, you must COMMUNICATE and offer suggestions from own experience to be considered.

This means that all suggestions arc welcome, only not all will be implemented so please keep ego attachment out of your offers of assistance, or I ask you what is YOUR intent? If it is to be the genius with the great ideas, then you may find your ego in your toes, waiting lo be stepped upon. When help is offered by you WITH LOVE, there is NO expectation for ego-fulfillment. You will not be attached to the opinions of others, you will learn to allow for your individual differences of opinion as long as YOUR COMMON GOAL is accomplished! That of course is to GET THE WORD OUT!

THERE IS NO COMPROMISE WHEN IT COMES TO TELLING TRUTH!

Did you read that carefully? I, too, honor Desiree' for not al­lowing the opinions of one whom she greatly respects and ad­mire to deter her fromHER commitment inintroducing themessages we bring.She has struggled with "how" to give her presentations to please so-called fundamentalist Christians for almost two months now. She has efforted lo read portions of the Bible, two versions which she has and is frankly quite appalled at the deceptions she has found contained within. She only re­cently has understood that she cannot "couch" the Truth as she understands it. Most especially when she is presenting the very Soul essence of God and Creation at THIS time when mankind is screaming for Truth and connection with God! Yes you can help them to relate to you and at least gain enough curiosity to check for themselves, but chelas, THEY WILL DO IT AND FIND TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES OR IT WON'T BE DONE FOR THEM!

THE BIBLE-FOLLOWING CHRISTIANS, AS WELL AS ALL ONES UPON EARTH SHAN WILL BE GIVEN THE OP­PORTUNITY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND THE DECEPTIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THEIR SO-CALLED "HOLY" BOOKS. GEORGE AND DESIREE' HAVE AGREED TO PRESENT IT WITHOUT INTEN­TIONAL COMPROMISE OR THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO PRESENT IT!

If ones deny the Truth, then so be it. God allows choice through His gift of free-will. None will choose for another and it is NONE of your business what they think of ANY of you of our messengers or of the message. It is not the job of God's messengers to make the people take the medicine for their sal­vation and soul-evolution.

GROWING PAINS

Please know, We of God's Hosts arc pleased, very pleased as we witness the growth of you ones of our workers! As you each overcome each new obstacle put in your path, you will find the inner fulfillment which comes from KNOWING you arc serving well. No it is nol easy, and often it is painful and confusing. Please NEVER forget, each of you precious ones, that you arc NOT alone and when the adversary is attacking you more vi­ciously than ever, well then, you must be posing quite a lineal lo "him"'!

The adversary knows YOUR "weaknesses" , for example, in self-esteem, often before you arc truly aware of them. Honor the adversary for challenging these "weak" areas in ego, for when you recognize and pull the sliver of wood from your own eye, you WILL BECOME stronger. And although the bom­bardment will NOT lessen in these days ahead, it will bother you less as you keep first in mind, commitment and service to God. And secondly, honor and LOVE each other as brothers and sisters, whom need each other lo fulfill the tasks as a team of individuals called "God's hands and feet" to get HIS Word out to a spiritually desperate and physically dying mankind on earth.

I will close this document and allow my scribe to attend lo other duties. Precious Druthea, thank you for sitting for me this day, in spite of other earthly concerns. I know it was difficult for you. May these words help bring understanding and peace within mine precious workers that they find UNITY and the joy which comes from same. Walk gently, little dove, Dru, in peace and love. I am ever with thee Each of you who call, will receive the answer without compromise that you need, NOT necessarily what you may WANT lo hear. Please listen to your instructions. We will accomplish our task together, as long as each one's intent is directed to GOD's service!

I AM Sananda. Please send love to our precious brother, R., he is suffering greatly the bombardment, and feeling as a failure. He is, as yet, unable to "hear" and to "see" beyond the cloud of confusion and pain. Please be gentle with him. Go in peace. Salu.

CHAPTER 29

OCTOBER 28, 1991
    HYPOCRISY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD

Greetings my precious little sister, Druthea. I AM Sananda, one with God, in service to His Holy Light and Divine Pres­ence. Many ones know mc as Jesus the Christ, Immanuel, Esu, Esa and The Pale Prophet. Il matters not what 1 am called, for I hear thine petitions directed lo my being. And so, too, do I hear the curses given in MY name and that of Our Father God.

My scribe, called Druthea, is most saddened this day for what she perceives as intentional pain thrust at her and the ones she holds dear lo her heart. I denounced the hypocrites of mine lime of life upon Earth. These were the Pharisees and other ones of "false" religions. You ones now face the same chal­lenge and the hypocrisy exists and is allowed among even my most devoted workers.

I ask you each one to look in the mirror and confront that hyp­ocrite. "Not I!" You exclaim. Look more closely, chelas, for ALL of you have been hypocritical in your behavior at one time or another and MANY of you STILL arc, this very day, spreading little rumors and gossip about one another about things that arc so ridiculous and petty that I wish you could see yourselves IN ACTION upon a video screen, for most of you DENY it and when confronted continue to deny responsibility.

When you speak kindly directly to the face of another and then form opinions behind their back which are contrary and reveal your true feelings of personal inferiority and then voice them publicly to others, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE in your behav­ior. If you ones listen to another's opinion about this or that person and do not bother to first consult with the person in question to find the truth, then you are behaving as a gossip hypocrite.

Ifyou are in the presence of one who openly proclaims opinions and judgments and/or complains about others of youracquain­tance, what doyou DO about it? Do you ignore them? Do you agree and conspire with them? Do you confront the gossip hyp­ocrite directly to STOP the behavior in your presence? Do you let the ones know what is said about them? Do you turn the other cheek? WHAT DO YOU DO? That is the lesson, pre­cious chelas. HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU ALLOW, ALLOW AND ALLOW THIS INTENTIONAL DERISION BETWEEN YOU ONES? Oh, are you AFRAID lo confront the adversarial behavior? Join the most of humanity then. For lhat is why you remain as SHEEPLE and not as the LIGHT of lead­ership. For you have ALLOWED the adversary to bully you around and steal your dignity. The adversary will WALK RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF YOU AND SMASH THE LIFEBLOOD OF ALL GODLINESS FROM YOU IF YOU ALLOW IT! IF YOU ONES OF MINE HERE IN THE united Slates of America DO NOT STOP THIS MADNESS, YOU WILL BE DEVOURED COMPLETELY BY EVIL, AND SO TOO THE REST OF YOUR PLANET!!!

Was I gentle in my confrontations with my adversaries here? HARDLY! I was direct and to the point. I acted with the AU­THORITY GIVEN OF MY FATHER WITHIN ME AND EX­PRESSED HIS POWER AND UNBENDING JUSTICE AND GRACE AND LOVE THROUGH ME. I was denounced, dis­credited, slandered and finally CRUCIFIED by EVIL, but that did NOT slop my work on this planet; for Our Father sent me to serve and bring His presence into action for all to witness and learn from. He never promised it would be easy and I came KNOWING what I had to face.

WHEN YOU ARE CENTERED BY GOD

IF YOU ARE AFRAID, then you arc not centered by the Power of GODLINESS within you for you deny your power and so be­come helpless in the degree of denial in self. FEAR is an emo­tional HUMAN response. YOU CHOOSE TO FEAR. NO ONE MAKES YOU AFRAID. LIKE ALL EMOTIONAL RESPONSES, YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU WILL RESPOND!

This is one of your challenges, chelas; can you conquer your fear and continue in service lo God? Don't expect not to feel it. Sec it simply as a warning flag. "Here is where I lack trust and faith and knowledge of the protection and guidance of MY Holy Creator, God working within me." Do you begin to sec, precious ones of mine? YOU CHOOSE and so YOU MUST LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR CHOICES! If you become paralyzed by fear to the point you allow evil to occur and you ignore it or feed it, you have therefore denied the presence and power of GOD within you to change the situation. And just look at your world, people. This corruption exists be­cause those involved turned away and ALLOWED it to continue for they were more afraid of the perceived power of the adver­sary to harm them than they were trusting and in knowledge about GOD's POWER who exists within self! You deny God and YOU ARE POWERLESS, HELPLESS PAWNS, and so it has become.
    We, of His Hosts, come lo remind you of THIS power. You need not BELIEVE ONE WORD. YOU MUST KNOW, KNOW, KNOW. And you will never know anything of Truth until YOU DESIRE TO KNOW TRUTH AND SERVE THE WILL OF OUR CREATOR IN CALLING THE BLUFF OF THE ADVERSARY EVERY TIME YOU RECOGNIZE IT TO REAR ITS UGLY HEAD!!! We will not force you, nor can we force you to come into KNOWLEDGE. You will choose to KNOW or you will choose to BELIEVE the lies thrust at you and ALLOW evil behavior to destroy you. WHICH WILL IT BE, CHELAS? There is no in between! Do you have the courage to CAST out the adversary from your presence? For remember this, when God within shows you there is a problem here in front of you and you do nothing to change it yourself, you become a part of the problem.

WHY DO THE SCRIBES HAVE "PEN" NAMES?

This is the question of mine one, Druthea, who writes for me and other representatives directly from Our Lighted Source whom we often call ATON, meaning the ONE Light or Cause.
    1 will explain this to all since many have questioned the intent and why this is done.

I will speak only in the case of Druthea who is, in her own mind, a fairly "new" receiver, but in fact has been guided and protected since she agreed to come to Earth in service. She is human, like all the rest of you. She is unsure of how she does this for she perceives no separation from mineself and Lord Michael, St. Germain and Aton. There is NO separation, chelas, except in the energy expression of knowledge. This scribe's confusion comes because most of what we give, SHE KNOWS already. The way it is expressed is simply somewhat different than her own "personality" . She feels as if she is given information from ONE MIND and so it is. Knowledge of truth of spiritual connection is the SAME knowledge. It is simply communicated in different ways and styles. It is the same Truth. Do we all think alike? We KNOW alike. When knowl­edge is acquired and put into action and works, yes we are in agreement and enjoy the creative ways we work together to ex­press this knowledge.

Is Druthea inspired? Often, as are many of you who know you "receive" knowledge from something beyond your ego percep­tion. This scribe is instructed to use the label or pen name for the time being BY HER AT ATON'S REQUEST. She does not desire personal ego acknowledgment for this work. She does not wish to be treated as a special guru of some kind and really wants to keep her ego self separate from the teachings. She wants all of you to know that you need not have illusions of some "perfect" person here, for she does occasionally feel most inadequate, fearful, angry and saddened, as any human does who witnesses and participates within this drama upon your sick planet. She is a human being filling a role she agreed and was trained to fill. The message is what is important for you to pon­der. And we honor the messenger for her devotion and com­mitment in spite of the unkindness thrust at her. So be it.

Druthea has been sent for other important work besides this work and the shoes seem much bigger than her feet at this time. So while she grows into her responsibility here, she desires pri­vacy and no notoriety, for even I as Immanuel said, when 1 lived as human upon earth, "These things 1 do YOU CAN DO AND GREATER." She also feels badly if ones are critical of the message so until she achieves a certain degree of balanced detachment from ego self and ego opinions of others, we agree to allow the use of her "pen" name

The name itself means "bringer of strength, teacher and Gift of God" and is the "higher" name We of the Hosts know her by. So in reality it is her "real" name. So be it. I trust that this serves as adequate explanation, precious chelas. You will know when to come forward in identity as receiver; it is not necessary at this time so do not worry or fret about it, beloved little sister. And remember, it matters not what ones think of YOU or the MESSAGE. You have agreed to bring it as I Jesus, Immanuel did when I was in physical format. I will hold you closely within mine light, precious, for you are a part of mineself, of my very family, and I cannot and will not ever leave you alone.

you of my brethren on Earth, please be gentle with your­selves and one another, love each other and love your "enemies" for you will find even they are a part of you and offer you lessons which will lead you home, if you only recognize your power and knowledge which has existed WITHIN you and will never separate from you. We arc ail related for we ail come from our ONE Divine Holy Creator, God/Aton. "That which you do to the least of mine you do to me." So be it.

I AM Sananda, which simply means One with God, my inher­ited label or earned awareness. No more and no less. All of you will join me. When it will be is your choice. I love you so greatly. When you will simply know the love of our Father within you, you could not utter one unkind word about another, you would not have the need to create such a word called "hypocrite", for the behavior would not exist. Ponder it, pre­cious ones, Ponder that which you do or DO NOT DO. God will show you that which you must do. Will you listen to the still quiet voice of God within you? Thank you, my little dove, Druthea, for your service. Do not remain long in sadness, pre­cious, for your light is much needed and your brothers are depending upon your help in service. Be at peace within and KNOW. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 30
    NOVEMER 25 1991
    FEAR. FEAR. FEAR

Greetings precious little sister Druthea. I AM SANANDA. The term simply means "One With God" in earned awareness. You may know me as Jesus Christ, Immanuel, Esu, Pale Prophet, and etc.

I AM the one who walked your place some 2000 years past in your counting. I am not returned in the physical at this time. I promised to go and prepare a place for you, each of you of God's children. This I have done with the assistance of His Hosts. The time is coming for my return upon your place to bring you ones of God's home to His places in the higher dimen­sions than this one you journey upon. This final return will also mark the time My Father sends me for the FINAL confrontation upon this place with the Evil Ones that we may reclaim His Kingdom now possessed by and run by evil.

You ones have lost your way and we of God's Hosts arc come to show you the way home. It works not by grace or belief or faith alone. You earn your way into "graduation" through knowledge, awareness and adherence to Cosmic Law, put sim­ply: BALANCE in all transactions and interactions with life.

You as spiritually primitive developing humans are now being tested greatly as to your commitment TO KNOW TRUTH and KNOWINGLY balance within God's Laws. This is called serving THE ONE CREATOR as His Co-creator within Cre­ation. You earn your ability lo Co-create, and many of you ones are learning now very quickly how to discern that which is of GOD and that which is the lie of His Adversary.

This is what we bring forth: TRUTH which can be verified. We offer an open door to Spiritual TRUTH which YOU each arc unfolding in this time of awakening, this time of seeking and now finding GOD, who has always been WITHIN you. Yon need walk through the door we open unto you ones so that you may find your verification through your DESIRE TO KNOW and then TAKING THE NECESSARY ACTION TO KNOW, AND THUS CREATE WITH GOD HIS VISION OF PEACE. This is what we mean when we say, "God works WITH you, not FOR you", and "God has already done His part, YOU must now do YOURS."

In order to DO God's will you must KNOW GOD within you and be like unto Him. God only gives and regives love. All of His Creation has been created through this fundamental princi­ple of love giving and regiving. You must give to God so that He can regive to you. The imbalance you exist within at this time has occurred simply because you have forgotten or ignored this basic fundamental principle of God's Nature and the nature of Creation. This law of life in motion is absolute. Do you see, precious ones, you suffer the consequences of defiance of the Laws whether or not you KNOW or you don't KNOW WHY.

"WHY" SEEKS CAUSE

Many of you parents will notice many "Why" questions coming from your children. A child, unless discouraged, will naturally seek to know CAUSE. And every adult who finds any measure of happiness, harmony and success in his/her life has found the Cause of creating harmony (if it truly be so) through giving love, whether or not it was done knowingly or unknowingly.

Many ones petition God and say, "Please give me more money", "Please give me happiness". When in actuality if these "wishes" delude them, it is simply because the one petitioning God to do His part (which He already has done) has NOT done his part in the creation of that which he says he desires.

These ones might better ask God, "Please show me what 1 MUST KNOW and DO in order to create happiness and abun­dance in my life".
    And even belter than that, why not simply say: "Father please show me that which I NEED to know and DO in order to sustain in YOUR service, that I may BE an honorable re/lection of YOU in my every thought, word and deed. Not my will, Father, only let THINE will BE DONE. " In this particular decree, you are setting aside YOUR altered-ego perception of what YOU "think" you need and are, instead, allowing your Creator within you to show you what you actually do need to know and do to remain in HIS service and BE like unto Him, giving and regiv­ing love.

Then, of course, you must be willing lo listen for your answers and direction and then ACT upon what you are given lo act upon.

Since I have named this document "Fear, Fear, Fear", I will now explain WHY.

Nearly all humans who exist upon earth Shan at this time have experienced FEAR in some way or another. You ones are FEAR motivated and programmed. FEAR is a product of your physical plane and of the appearance of separation from God. Promoting and inducing Fear is a favored method of control used by the evil adversary. You see no one can MAKE you afraid. YOU CHOOSE TO BE AFRAID AS A RESPONSE. Just as you choose to be pleased as a response. Many religions have produced and developed a god of fear and wrath and pun­ishment. I will tell you that Father/Mother Creator is NONE of these emotions. These belong to His Adversary and are acted out upon the physical dimensions. Those who are very attached to the physical body and places and things are often easy to frighten.

You ones will flounder helplessly, dangling by your emotions until, of course, you find GOD of Light and Love within you and have thus committed to His Will in service. Then and only then will your doubts and fears become obscure memories in the motion picture called "you".

I am speaking of an innerpeace which mine scribehas tried todescribe as "sitting in the hand of God, secure and more than secure, the fear is gone". And yet she knows that even these words do not completely describe her feeling. She is describing detachment from earth physical emotions. Docs that mean she is now totally unemotional and NEVER afraid. NO. It simply means she now knows the difference and knows it is HER choice as to how she will respond in all circumstances. She has become acutely aware of her responsibility of creating her life. And in her decision to serve GOD OF LIGHT AND LOVE, He has helped her recognize her folly of blame, helplessness and separation from God. In other words, her lifeline (God) is se­cure, strong and solid as SHE has done her part to make it so.

What I have described above is a part of the process of attaining God-Awareness and growing into God-Knowingness. Detach­ment, both emotional and physical, is a large stepping-stone across the raging river of life in the physical which takes your soul-mind consciousness into the higher light dimensions. Each of you who so choose to "graduate" will in the days ahead (if not already achieved) be tested until you do step upon that stone of detachment and release this illusionary world of duality and limitation and move into the Kingdom of Heaven which is LOVE.

Does this mean you float away into the clouds? Hardly, my precious ones. It simply means you are given MORE responsi­bility in the reclamation process. You either are or will assist God's Hosts and Me, Sananda, in confronting the evil adversary and reclaiming God's Kingdom here. There is MUCH awak­ening of the little sleepy lambs to be done. Each of you will be moved, I trust passionately moved, to awaken your brethren and expose the lies of the adversary. You will KNOWINGLY wear the armor of God in His service and you will abide KNOW­INGLY within His basic laws of balance. It is really very sim­ple.

We have given you all the tools within THE PHOENIX JOUR­NALS to DO just that. If you arc unsure about the laws and the nature and structure of God and His Universe and need sonic clear and concise reminders, please read"The /'PhoenixOpera­tor-Owner Manual" as well as the EIGHT books in "The Pleiades Connection" series. Do your part and read His re­minders and, I assure you, God will make sure you gel what YOU need lo give back love unto Him so that He may regive it to you. So be it.

Thank you, precious Druthea, for your service. Do not concern over your lack of "time" to write for when I need your hands, I will make sure you know it, chela. You do attend me most of the lime, in spite of the distractions. I don't need you to write daily at this lime for as long as you hear what God tells you, you arc fine. Although I do desire that you remain in good practice of receiving. Please listen for my call and all will remain in balance with you.

It is simply this you must consider, little sister; your lessons arc the lessons of many and the sharing of same through this method is more valuable than you know. This is not about competition, precious, this is about the salvation of the very souls of God's children and of this beautcous planet. You offer a precious and wondrous example, even though YOU think it not be a worth­while example. You occasionally simply indulge yourself in self-depreciation, for you KNOW belter, my little dove! Even self-depreciation simply reminds you of the human imperfection of this plane. ALL experience this unworthiness, chela. Re­member and recognize that YOU choose the feeling!

This time has been very precious. Thank you, my brethren, for hearing the call. Please be gentle with yourselves and one an­other, and walk in the Peace of which only Our Father can un­fold within you. I AM Sananda, Esu, Jesus, Immanuel. Salu. Salu. Salu.

CHAPTER 31
    DECEMBER 4, 1991
    UNDERSTANDING AND COPING WITH "RESTLESS"
    FEELINGS

Greetings precious Druthea. I AM Sananda, Esu, Immanuel. I AM the one many know as "Jesus Christ". I come in service to Holy God of Light and to you my brethren upon Earth Shan. Sananda is my inherited, earned label given of Our Father, God. It simply means "One With God".

My scribe is in process of tremendous change and has been for some years now. This I share because many of you will relate to the feelings which are or have been produced by these "changes", or what I prefer to call "challenges" lo facilitate spiritual growth. None of you will escape these "growing" pains which I will speak of.

When this one, Druthea, first became involved with the works of Hatonn and Dharma, contained within The Phoenix Journals, she was quite skeptical. It took many months of self-searching and testing for her to find comfort with the fact that, yes indeedy, she was in contact with beings not of this planet, called Earth.

When it finally sunk in that what Commander Hatonn and the other Hosts said is, in fact true and that this civilization is in se­rious trouble, absolute terror set in for her. Then came the de­nial. "Oh no, DOOM AND GLOOM NEGATIVE HATONN", and "NO BEING OF THE LIGHT WOULD SPEAK THIS WAY" was constantly put in her mind deliberately by ones whom she thought very near and dear to her. She began to doubt her sanity. She wanted her life the way it was BEFORE she knew the Truth...and there was NO turning back as hard as she tried.

Docs this sound like any of you out there reading this? 1 thought so. It doesn't end yet, my chelas. She then went through a very long period of deep confusion and became very angry. She cried frequently. She spent much time alone in self-pity. She was harsh lo her loved ones. She was even embarrassed at her own behavior at times, but she frankly felt most helpless. She asked for everyone's opinion and interpretation of the transmis­sions presented by Commander Hatonn and even myself, Sananda. All the while God wailed patiently for her to listen, mostly she was too terror-stricken and confused to quiet herself enough lo do so.

Many ones, including myself, worked with her and kept a con-slant outpouring of loving light upon her. Many of you ones in the early circle did the same. This child is loved very greatly by many ones and I think she recognizes now the great degree of love given her to assist her during these "difficult" testing times she has gone through. But remember this, chelas, our outpour­ing is only useful lo the degree that the receiver allows it! Oth­erwise il simply returns lo sender.

So what did she finally do lo recognize and change the fact that she allowed the adversary (satan) to rule her life for a time? WHEN SHE BECAME SO EXHAUSTED AND DEPRESSED AND HOPELESS, SHE TURNED HER FACE TO GOD AND SAID, "Father, please HELP ME!" The call from the heart-place compels the answer and she was at that moment ready to listen for her instructions and act upon them. From that moment on she has commanded shielding of love, protection and guid­ance that she may serve God honorably in His reflection. Does she falter and have her "bad" moments? Certainly. The differ­ence is now she knows she has a choice in the matter (as she always did and did not know) and so she then can make the nec­essary "attitude" adjustments.
    I will share with you that this child finds it most difficult to "sit still" to listen. She has much what you call "nervous" energy. Which has little to do with nerves as such. Anyway, for those of you who wonder what and how to listen to God, read on. This one "walks" every day for "exercise". This is the "time" early on that we, of the Hosts, found il easiest to reach her he-cause she actually puts herself in a self-hypnotic trance while walking. She also cleared her space, commanded protection and asked for guidance lo sustain in God's service. It is really that simple, chelas! It begins with Desire, Devotion and Self-Disci­pline. You must DO your part as Co-creator for God already has DONE His.

I will share with you that NO ONE was more surprised at Druthea becoming a "receiver" than was she! You must realize, precious chelas, that receiving from the Lighted Source and Command is something ALL have ability to do and many do it unwittingly. God is WITHIN you and so the still quiet voice of His love and guidance must be accessed within you. It is not mystical, it is only a mystery until YOU KNOW how to do it. Eventually, and hopefully sooner than later, you will all learn to commune with God within you constantly, regardless of the task you may be performing.

Druthea says she thinks there is one down side lo knowing you are responsible for all you do and create and how you respond to situations. That is that when you "goof" or make an "error" against God's LOVE principle, YOU KNOW IT and there is no hiding and saying you did not know!

True, precious, you cannot hide behind ignorance when you do know, but I would not say it to be a "down side" for would you not rather KNOW your errors immediately that you bear the consequences quickly? In this way you are less apt to repeat the error. It is only when in ignorance ones defy the law of balance and love and then wonder why they are having "bad" luck or are so very unhappy. Remember even in ignorance of your errors will you still reap the consequences. So would you not rather stand responsible and KNOW the error be so and KNOW YOU must change your behavior or thinking accordingly? I trust you see the wisdom in knowing!

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU'VE CONQUERED
    THE FEAR?

So what became of Drulhea after she accomplished communion wish God and We of His Hosts? Bliss and Contentment? Not hardly, not even at all. Once the novelty wore off, she began to realize and to remember that SHE herself had a purpose, a commitment to serve God here on Earth. We simply reminded her of this commitment. Yes, she was no longer "afraid" to die. She did begin lo have a sense of inner peace, although she, I must admit, was not too thrilled to find out about the nature of her responsibilities in service to God. And that is the key word, RESPONSIBILITY. It was like one minute she was just respon­sible for herself and NOW the whole world was included. Thai is just about how she fell.

Il seems to be and it certainly is a MASSIVE job to awaken a sleepy humankind, uncover the lies of the adversary, boot him out, and clean up the mess and then hopefully graduate beyond these physical dimensions. We continually remind her as well as all of you that you each CHOSE lo be here and you will CHOOSE to serve GOD OE LIGHT or continue in the service of the adversary lo God.

ALL ones of you reading this material have made a commitment to serve in some capacity. We are ringing the alarm clock. If some of you are angry, lhat is good for at least we know you're alive and cooking and perhaps we can help you out of the boil­ing pot before you are too cooked to escape!

I suggest that you NOT be angry al God or the truthbringers for waking you up, for you will only find yourself in misery and powerlessness. You must be willing to DO your part to change the evil circumstances and bring forth TRUTH and to do it you must sincerely DESIRE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU MUST KNOW AND DO TO SUSTAIN IN GOD'S SERVICE. It is not necessarily easy. It most probably will involve hard work, physically and emotionally. It may not be convenient. But so what! Do you not enjoy a good worthy challenge? A strong spiritual BOND? Inner fulfillment of a commitment accomplished lo the best of your ability? Do you realize for most ol you this is a rare and precious time opportunity to serve? The changing of a cycle of a planet. You proclaimed to God YOU would serve. Will you honor your commitment?
    WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

So now that the fear is gone, how do you feel? Drulhca found herself being tested in ways which produced forth her "insecurities" , for example in her case, money. She does not like this being discussed, and many of you are in the same rut as she. The funny thing is, Druthea has always had more than she needs and yet you would think the child is close to poverty by the way she magnifies "expenses" in her own mind. She has an over developed sense of frugality on one hand and then can be quite frivolous on the other. Many of you share her problem in similar ways.

So what is the root of this insecurity? FEAR rears its ugly head again. It's sort of silly when she looks at it. For she no longer fears death, yet she is terrified of losing her "shopping" budget! This fear/insecurity about money is, in her case, related lo deep attachment to physical world illusion as she has been comfort­able within it. Chelas, the people of this world, save a few, are in the process of losing all of their dollars/wealth. As Hatonn says, "The world is being foreclosed upon!" So she, as well as all of you, will need to make some adjustments in perceptions of comfort and "needs". So be it.

Comfort in the days ahead, my friends, will be a warm bed, home, food and clothing. And you will be HAPPY to have them. There is no longer room in your minds for excess physi­cal frivolity. If that frightens you, I am sorry for you. For your 30 pairs of designer shoes, and your valuable gold jewelry and gems, and your expensive houses, cars and countless other "luxuries" will not serve your basic survival needs in the times ahead. Nor will ANYTHING of the physical leave with you when you depart this plane in the so-called "death" experience. You will need release attachment to these things "you think" make you happy, for if you are honest with yourself, you will find that they DO NOT.

Does this mean throw out your furs and abandon your home? Of course not, precious ones! God IS Abundance, only His abundance is NOT LIMITED TO PHYSICAL abundance! En­joy your "things" which bring you comfort. Although if you have an expensive home with a big mortgage in the city, I would suggest you reconsider that decision. Perhaps it would be wise for you to sell your home (if you can find a buyer) and move to Ihe country, store some food and water and prepare for leaner limes ahead. If that sounds negative and doom and gloom per­haps it is your perception which is in error! Perhaps you simply do not understand HOW SERIOUS YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES REALLY ARE!!

IS MY TESTING OVER YET?

This Druthea asks. No. And it docs not become OVER until your return to the ONE Creator God is completed! Remember J, Sananda, am also being tested for this grand finale confronta­tion with our adversary here on Earth Shan. So don't feel alone, chelas.
    Now at the current time, Druthea is dealing with the challenge of feeling restless and "let's gel on with it, I'm bored with the adversaries games." This feeling occurs when you finally begin to sec the light at the end of the tunnel. It is not a freight train. Il is God returning. And now that she feels it is happening within her, she's becoming impatient for completion of the job. And she asks why doesn't everyone just wake up and get on with it? Well, it doesn't work that way, chela. Just as you have struggled and continue lo struggle in your own way with awak­ening and serving, ALL will need to go through their testing and process of awakening. This is part of your growing experience upon this beloved orb. My suggestion? Be as patient with those you are reaching as God and His Hosts have been patient with you! (Big Gulp from Drulhca).

Perhaps some ofyou can relate to her feeling if I describe it as like a horse you are riding. Often when the horse you are riding is leaving the: stable, it trods along. When you turn back to­wards "home", the horse can barely contain itself and wishes to run all the way home! Druthea knows she's on the road "home" and wants to run and miss all the scenery. Not only will she miss the scenery, she undoubtedly will become careless and trip in a gopher hole, and make her journey much slower and some­what painful too! Ponder it carefully, precious ones! There are NO shortcuts to God. ENJOY the journey. Welcome the "challenges" and testing which YOU and God designs for you to bring you home in honor.

SO HOW CAN YOU BECOME INSPIRED OR RE-INSPIRED? .

Impatience comes with not wanting lo go through the "process" of an experience or "repealing" something which seems so obvi­ous to you. For the first reason, I say, trust the process of GOD working within you. Your impatience will subside when that is truly accomplished. For the second, that of repetition of a cir­cumstance, such as how the adversary lies and fools you, or when you are explaining the same to others, I say that you have reached the top of one level of awareness and are anxious for inspiration to move into the next. You may recognize reaching this level by feeling "stuck" and also a feeling of "boredom" and/or "restlessness" may occur. Again, Desire, Devotion, Discipline. Trust the process of God working within you. Be patient for the unfolding WILL occur in the right lime for you. And lastly, GOD ALWAYS DOES HIS PART! KNOW AND DO YOURS!

I will close this segment. Thank you, Drulhea, for your service and for allowing this sharing of your personal experience. There arc many who will benefit from this sharing and you are truly blessed for having it lo share! I Thank you, my precious brethren, for taking the time to read this. May it inspire you in your growth process. Walk gently with one another and Bless our Mother Earth Shan for allowing herself to be your stage of learning.

Thank you. Father, for allowing mine sharing through this scribe. Please hold her gently in your loving light of guidance and protection that she find the peace within which only exists in your KNOWING MIND. So be it and Selah. I AM Sananda. I come in service lo Our One HOLY Creator God/Aton. Salu.

CHAPTER 32
    JANUARY 3, 1991
    THE PROCESS OF LIFE

Greetings my precious little dove, Druthea. I AM Sananda, Esu, Jesus, Immanuel. I come in service to God/Aton of Light and to you my precious brethren on earth Shan.

Thank you for attending mc this day, Druthea. Allow me lo as­sist you, precious, for it is my honor to do so. You never stand alone in "the wilderness of your mind" as you stated it. You must be willing to ask for and then receive your "help" and guidance in times of despair and depression, chela. A lesson most all of you of mine can improve upon.

It is quite true that there arc no "self-made" men and women. For all have received guidance and an occasional boost from the unseen and unacknowledged ones both in physical and etheric dimensions. It is a "team" cooperative effort that works con­stantly to bring out the best in each one of you, whether YOU recognize the help or not.

Your success in gaining understanding and broader awareness comes as much from allowing and graciously accepting God's guidance and that of His chosen helpers, as it does from your physical actions, whether your actions serve God or the adver­sary, within your journey on carlh Shan.

The process of your lives is designed to bring you ever closer to KNOWING the I AM presence within you that you become God in Aciion, and ultimately co-creator of universes within Cre­ation.

THE ADVANTAGES OF EXPERIENCING LIMITATION

Advantages you ask! Most certainly. For although you design your own limitation, you also are given the tools for reaching beyond it. First, by recognizing and taking responsibility for it. Asking God for assistance lo conquer it. And then making the decision followed by the necessary action lo overcome and grow beyond your self-imposed limitations. Simple? Rarely. Com­fortable? Hardly! Worth the effort? ALWAYS!

How docs one recognize a limitation? Easy. I will point out some feelings/expression s which all of you will recognize in your experience within your own process of life: How about Resisting change, Impatience, Stubborn inflexibility, Fear, Re­sentment, Superiority, Inferiority, Insecurity, Bigotry, Greed, Physical lust, Guilt, False pride, Wrath, Vanity, Laziness, Envy and Jealousy? Some of you may recognize these expressions since we wrote in detail about many of these as "Deadly Sins" and "Recognizing the Anti-Christ Within You" in the " Phoenix Operator-Owner Manual".

All of the above limitations as well as many not named arc ex­pressions of the adversary and denial of your own God power within. Expressions of Resisting change, Impatience, and Fear have to do with Not TRUSTING or understanding the process of your life and, therefore, feeling helpless and powerless. These expressions are simply the symptoms of your unbalance within. By recognizing the symptom of Resistance, for example, you can then ask God within to show you its CAUSE, which usually involves Pear. Is il bad to feel afraid? No. It is simply a symptom of your ignorance about your own ability to move through the fear with the knowledge that God walks with you when your intentions serve Him. Fear is a selfish response, of­ten concerning loss of something which you think you hold dear.

There is only one concern you each must acknowledge in which the symptom of some Fear may serve you. And even the label Fear docs not quite accurately describe this concern. What might lhat be? "Losing" your soul to the adversary and becom­ing a prisoner of his Hell on Earth, in which the absence of God will be prevalent. The eventual absence of God upon your place is a probability. Healthy concern because of understanding the consequences is appropriate here.

For most of you God's children, There is not this problem for your hearts are pure although your actions may sometimes he somewhat Jess than pure. Remember we've spoken many limes about how YOU push God out. He never leaves you! Most of you have already experienced moments or even lifetimes in Hell with the absence of God's knowing presence within you. Sim­ply because you did not know to accept your inner power. And ALL of you have experienced, at one lime or another, His res­cue or Hand of Light pulling you from the darkness, when you asked for help. Eventually, and already for many of you, the status of your soul is not even a concern for your only choice can be God of Light. Your lifeline is always God and that is ALL you need lo be like unto Him and you will be shown the path out of your self-imposed limitations.
    WHAT ABOUT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT DETACHMENT?

Most of the talk is simply more "New Age" nonsense. When mine scribe, Druthea, first heard about it over a year past, she thought like so many of you ones, "Oh, that sounds good." She thought about it. What does it mean? She understood physical detachment, in other words from material "things". But how do you accomplish what is described as "emotional" detachment? Well it took some time for the process of understanding to come to fruition. She finally asked, "WHY would I need to achieve total detachment from emotions and feelings? What would be left?" Good question, chela. The key here is SELECTIVE RE­LEASE. And I am using the word release in the place of de­tachment simply because of the misuse of the term and the con­fusion surrounding it. Firstly I see revelation in Drulhea upon looking up the word, so let us share the definition herein:

Detachment: 1. The act of detaching or the slate of being de­tached (Separated, disconnected) . 2. Lack of interest in sur­roundings or worldly affairs. 3. Absence of prejudice or par­tiality.

Now please, each of you THINK about this carefully. Arc you trying to achieve separateness or unity? Disconnection or One­ness? Cm you change the world without interest in il? Would you not want lo feel care and concern for your surroundings and the fate of your brethren around the globe? Is il possible to be God-human with His soul-life and not FEEL ANYTHING CALLED EMOTIONS? Love is an emotion, a feeling and an expression. What actions constitute love? Absence of prejudice (pre-judgement) sounds good, but what about lack of partiality? Arc you not partial toward God? Or is it the adversary? Does this meaning sound Godly or Satanic in presentation? It depends on how it is presented.

SELECTIVE RELEASE (A.K.A. DETACHMENT)

How about simply releasing or becoming separate from evil? Detachment from fear, resentment, envy, hatred, insecurity/In other words releasing the limiting emotions of the adversary and concentrating your mind on awakening the co-creative emotion of brotherly love. And to be effective in your service here, you must have a high degree of compassion for the human condition upon your place.

Now I will give another example of appropriate detachment. When you arc sharing The Word, it is 'none of your business if ones refuse to hear or discount you because of it. That is their choice and privilege and NOT your responsibility.

An example of inappropriate attachment would be to material ego status and especially attachment to your OPINIONS about how things are or should be, etc. Always leave yourself room to change your mind from opinion to KNOWING, especially when you are inspired by GOD within to do so. That means being willing to admit to self, or another if appropriate, that you were wrong and you now recognize the "right" or balanced way.

Other areas of inappropriate attachment arc attachment, to the altered ego's need lo dominate and manipulate to achieve ITS needs or desires. Many of you parents are faced with these sorts of challenges as well as ones in the average workplace, or anyplace where people gather and interact with one another to achieve similar/same goals. Whether it be friendship and/or getting out The Word.

Look at it this way. You have the choice to offer a positive constructive INFLUENCE or a negative destructive INFLU­ENCE. EVERY choice, action and decision you make is either increasing or DE-creasing brotherly love and goodwill. It is up to each of you to learn the difference. Most of your processes of life revolve about learning the difference between behavior and actions which bring balance and Godly influence, and be­havior and actions which feed the adversary's hunger for de­structive manipulation, domination and control of your being and this physical planet.

It is easy to TRUST the process of life when you walk KNOW­INGLY in balance in communion with God every moment. How many of you have achieved this so far? VERY, VERY few of you. This is the challenge, precious chelas. MANY, MANY obstacles of testing which are designed to push you off the balanced tightrope of your journey are offered. In time you accept fewer and fewer of the distractions for you learn to rec­ognize them and walk over them or through them because YOU KNOW you have the power and the choice to do it. Meanwhile be gentle on yourselves. For even the most accomplished Mas­ters of knowledge and communion made errors in discernment from time to time, and suffered the consequences thereof, in­cluding mineself.

I could not serve you now effectively in this capacity had I not experienced many times upon the physical planes as you each have and are doing. The rewards of finally recognizing YOUR power to influence positive constructive change are enormous.

WHY DO I SOMETIMES FEEL INEFFECTIVE AND HELPLESS?

This question Druthea asks and so do many of you. In your case, precious, you are measuring results according to what ap­pears on the surface. And your efforts will seem quite futile and hopeless when you expect quick and obvious results which you think you can measure by this letter or that comment on the work. This again is not your responsibility, precious. For you arc not able to measure the change WITHIN a person's soul consciousness whom you've touched.

For example, if your sister appears to hear and see no evil, es­pecially when you bring il to her attention, that is YOUR per­ception. Because she chooses not to respond to you does not mean that inside her mind and heart arc not torn or moved, even if she simply thinks you're nuts. And perhaps she prays for YOUR soul, thinking it is you who is misguided.

God monitors the heart in caring love extended. Yours in shar­ing Truth and hers in wanting to keep peace and harmony in the few hours you had to share. Your frustration comes in trying to monitor the "silence" and your need to be heard and understood by her. Release that need, for it is your insecurity, as the Commander correctly told you, which moves you to seek accep­tance from her. Allow her her process to unfold, for she ac­cepts you exactly how you are. Your ideas are quite another thing. With the bond of love between you, know she will reach out to you when she is moved to do so. Be prepared and allow her her own time. That is a true gift of love. Do you under­stand? Yes, I hear your comprehension. And I trust that1 all of you in similar circumstances will ponder these lessons well for they apply lo ALL who "happen" upon this transmission.

Let us please lake a break. Thank you, Druthea, for sitting with me. I know you will write longer, but you are not as strong as you think in your body yet. You need healing time and/you have allowed your worry and fretting time to encroach not only ^ upon our lime together but also your own healing. This is not to * chastise, but simply to make you aware of what. you do to self, precious. 1

I love you as a very part of my own being and I cherish you and treasure this time we have. You will learn that there is very lit­tle of perceived duties worth worry and forfeit of our time to write. There arc MANY ones beyond your perception who find sustenance and peace within from this work, including you my little dove. The inadequacy will pass, for it is part of the illu­sion of altered ego and has no substance in the Light of GOD and our work together. Be at peace. You serve well. There is always room for improvement and your desire takes you there.
    I AM Sananda, One with God. Walk together in Peace and Love and KNOW that GOD walks with you. Salu.

주제글 정보