가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 22

SEPTEMBER 16, 1991
    KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR IGNORANCE
    Greetings, precious Druthea. I AM Sananda. I come in the service of our Holy Divine Father God of Light, and to you my brethren.
    COMING TO TERMS WITH IMPENDING EARTH
    UPHEAVAL

This day is a most uncomfortable day for my scribe and for many of you who feel a tremendous tide of uncertainty about your tomorrows. We sit on the eve of a projected day (by evil) or a possible major earthquake upheaval along the San Andreas fault line in California . And even if the quakes are not triggered tomorrow, it is long past due to occur ANYWAY; if not tomor­row then sometime in your near future.

Your agitation is real, chelas, for you concern for many things other than Ihc possible loss of your own life. Many of you have friends and relatives in these areas of impending danger. Many of you simply concern over the tremendous suffering and horror that this sort of physical catastrophe inevitably brings to many millions of people.

Druthea ponders how she will respond in the worst of circum­stances which she can imagine...and yet the uncertainty re­mains. She feels quite helpless in respect to the humans she loves in these locations since she KNOWS that they will and have chosen their own path and their reasons remain between them and God.

WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT ?
    What can you DO? You can ask for protection in their behalf. You can speak to them personally and ask that they make some extra preparations, or even leave the area. Then you MUST let it go! You cannot hang your emotions upon their decisions, for if you do, YOU will not be able to function in your service. These sorts of circumstances are the ones where emotional de­tachment becomes so important lo attain.

Yes Druthea, it is a sort of grieving process you arc going through...a letting go. It is best that you do this now since you have a little bit of time to feel saddened and helpless. To­morrow you may not have the time, nor inclination for spending time evaluating your personal emotional responses. YOU will just DO what you must and you WILL cope much better than you think!
    I speak to all of you who read this document. I simply share Druthea's feelings as example which MANY of you can identify with. You ALL have been well-prepared on higher levels for this service and that includes disaster preparation. And cer­tainly, by now, most of you will be prepared for physical sur­vival as well. Trust and LISTEN lo your own inner guidance for you will be given instructions.

KNOWING TRUTH CAN SET YOU FREE?

You may be asking yourselves how KNOWING this truth can set you free. Remember this, The Truth may not always be pleasant to KNOW, most especially in THESE TIMES you arc participating in. Once you KNOW you can prepare yourselves and REMEMBER how to allow God's co-creative MIND lo as­sist you in making strategic plans of action for returning balance to ALL unbalanced circumstances.

On the other hand, when you exist in ignorance of Truth, such as is the slate of affairs for MOST upon your planet, then you will not have benefit of preparation lo make the necessary bal­anced changes. You will simply suffer the consequences of your inaction or unbalanced action which is a result of your ig­norance, especially when in your ignorance you defy the natural laws of God and Creation.

WHO WINS?

It is really not a question of whether or not God wins in the end of this cycle. He already has. The question remains, will YOU be on the winning side of God or not?

Can you deny The Truth? Most certainly you can and many, many ones will chose to deny rather than stand in responsible co-creation with God. But alas, chelas, YOU cannot force nor change the choice of another, for they alone will choose and reap the consequences or rewards of their choices and limita­tions. This is the process of soul-growth evolution for all human fragments of God. "All will return to God eventually, only yours is the agony of waiting."

INTRODUCTION: WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE COME

Since we now write for the first issue of the Newspaper format, I will discuss a bit about WHO I AM and give a bit of introduc­tion. I AM called Esu, Jesus Christ, Immanuel, Emmanuel, The Pale Prophet, etc. I AM now called SANANDA, which means "One with God". This is my inherited name given of Our Father God/Aton. Druthea means Teacher, One who brings Strength and Gift of God. She is one of my beloved hu­man scribes lo bring you THE WORD.

I and my brother, Lord Michael, are the Spiritual Guardians of this planet as well as many other planets in this galaxy. I come with God's Hosts to bring His children of Light home to higher realms of awareness beyond Earth 3rd dimensional physical. It is graduation time/opportunity when you ones will have either learned your lessons for abiding within balance of the Cosmic Laws of Creation, or not. We bring The Word as was promised by Our Creator in the ending/beginning cycle time of which you arc now in the midst of. We force none. We offer our Hand of Truth, Knowledge and Lo\o. You may choose to turn away and God will allow YOU each the choice for He gifted you ones with Free-will lo choose on your own.
    THE ADVERSARY

God's adversary, whom you may call Satan or Lucifer, has worked most cleverly and diligently to KEEP you in ignorance of Truth. Within the THOUSANDS of pages of THE PHOENIX JOURNALS (40 volumes), we of God's Hosts have unfolded to mankind on Earth the Who, What, When, Where and HOW of the deceptions perpetrated upon you by your ad­versary. Encompassing religious, historical, political, socioeco­nomic, technical and geophysical areas...no stone has been left unturned in this massive deception by the Dark Ones.

CHRIST TEACHINGS VERSUS THE ADVERSARIES' LIES

The greatest tool of the adversary has been the religious/spiritual deceptive teachings. For by tampering with God's Truth within your so-called Holy books, the adversary has caused mankind to develop a personal God in man's imperfect Human Image, which has stripped many millions of their personal power by not KNOWING communion with GOD who dwells within. And yet what truth remains in your Bible is totally misinterpreted by mankind. For example, when I speak of THE ONE as follows:

John 14:6-2\:" ...Father who dwells with me and I in the Fa­ther. " "The words I speak to you I speak not of myself but the Father that dwells in me, He doeth the works", and "These things I do YOU will do greater."

I spoke of THE ONE and the Father who dwells within me, NOT only about ME. THE FATHER DWELLS WITHIN ALL...ALL... ALL. For we each exist by His Grace, His Mind, His Thought! When you each recognize and commune with Our Father who dwells within you, His Wisdom and Knowledge and Power are manifested through you, when your intent is to serve His Will only. And through the Christ WAY of KNOWLEDGE OF GOD WORKING WITHIN will you do the miracles I've done and greater. Can you begin to sec how my words have been twisted and corrupted?

So the adversary developed many of you into God-Fearing peo­ple with God out there somewhere ready to punish you for all your sins. And then the adversary really pulled a clever trick, he claimed through the gospel of Paul (Saul of Tarsus) that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed his blood for YOUR sins (errors). All that is necessary is you BELIEVE Christ is your savior and here are all the other little rules for entry into "Heaven". Nowhere docs it say KNOW God or the Christ WAY, simply believe what we write as truth because this so-called apostle or that king decided it was so.

One other misconception I would like to rectify regarding the adversary. The adversary is now the ruler of the physical world, because he's been allowed by man to rule man through fear, physical desire and dependency. The adversary DOES NOT have MORE power than GOD, HIS CREATOR. Only human gives the adversary control by remaining ignorant of his own God-power and knowledge. The adversary WILL AL­WAYS WITHER in the face of YOUR GOD-LIGHT for he fears THE LIGHT and is a coward. A reminder to all to KEEP YOUR GOD-LIGHT SHIELDS INTACT AND LISTEN TO YOUR INSTRUCTIONS!

My words have been butchered, deleted and tampered with throughout all the various versions of YOUR so-called Holy Bible which is the ONE document which exists that has so com­pletely buffaloed MILLIONS of people and kept them in spiri­tual poverty and ignorance. There is so much superstition and dogma rewritten in those pages, it is mind-boggling that so many still buy the lie as truth!

WHO PUNISHES OUR SINS?

So WHO punishes you and why all this evil and corruption? YOU punish yourselves through ignorance of Truth about the ways of God and Creation and the Laws governing all. You have developed the evil and allowed the corruption also because of ignorance. Don't you sec, GOD never limits you your op­portunities to gain KNOWLEDGE. YOU limit yourselves through the embracing of fear, greed, hatred, guilt, envy, intol­erance, arrogance and a host of other spiritually limiting human emotions.
    God has not left His children without the knowledge of HOW to recognize the adversary and HOW to turn around and reclaim balance within His Laws. With the knowledge of why and how mankind has erred in his ignorance YOU can assist the re­claiming of Earth by Our Father. If you choose NOT to serve Our Father and instead, directly or indirectly serve the adver­sary, this kingdom called earth Shan will NOT be reclaimed, only the individual fragments of God who serve His Will faith­fully will be allowed to exit while evil devours itself and all in its path.

WHAT ABOUT IMMORTALITY AND THE KINGDOM
    OF HEAVEN?

What happened to immortality? Birth and rebirth? All in Cre­ation experience expansion and compression. Life and Death and Rebirth. Even man in his ignorance of truth continues life SOMEWHERE when he departs this planet in "death" transi­tion. My teachings about immortality were mostly deleted by the adversary. In this way could he (the adversary) bind man in fear of death and therefore control his LIFE on earth.

I urge each one of you who read this document to read ALL of THE PLEIADES CONNECTION series, eight volumes now, which beautifully and explicitly reveal and explain the mysteries of the nature and workings of God and Creation as transmitted by my beloved brother Germain. I also urge you to read of THE LAWS and DEADLY SINS as transmitted by myself, Lord Michael and Germain in THE PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL. These above mentioned books exist now as THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR MANKIND on the planet!

WHERE AND WHAT IS HEAVEN'?

The Kingdom of Heaven exists within God-KNOWING man. What is "heaven"? Your dictionary describes it as firmament, the regions around or above the earth; sky, any condition of great happiness and of course, the abode of God and His angels where virtuous souls are received. I again say to you that "The Kingdom of Heaven" exists within God-KNOWING man. It is a "place" which exists within the ALL-Knowing Omnipotent Mind of God and where ones go by seeking communion with and KNOWING GOD-Awareness WITHIN, instead of physical sensing awareness without which recognizes ONLY physical ego consciousness.

When I say within I mean beyond your ego consciousness and subconsciousness. The subconscious itself only functions as it is programmed to function. What you must do is tap into your Su­per-consciousness or also called God-consciousness. Therein will you find ALL knowledge revealed to you by Our Creator according to your ability to accept, comprehend and take active responsibility for it. Heaven is a place within GOD's Knowing mind, where CAUSE of all Creation is born. And physical manifested worlds and beings come from ALL-knowing God's divided thinking of equal sexed pairs (male-female) in motion This represents EFFECT. God's thinking in MOTION.

YOU ARE A THOUGHT OF GOD?

So what is human in relationship to GOD? As with all crea­tures, each individual is a thought-fragment of THE ONE Cre­ator. Docs God destroy His Creations? NEVER! He can UN-THINK you though! God only GIVES AND REGIVES LOVE; Love which is the seed of ALL Creation. Nature Gives and re-gives. It is only man (who has free-will choice) who TAKES and TAKES and TAKES, which brings the unbalance upon the planet which you can not longer ignore. You are all now wit­nessing the consequences of spiritual ignorance which has re­sulted in the unbalanced (intolerant, hateful, greedy) thinking, sensing behavior by the masses of mankind on earth. The ques­tion is, will enough of you recognize your errors and turn thetide of physical destruction of your species? The play is not over yet and we are proceeding along as if YOU WILL CHANGE IT!
    WHATIS THE ROLE OF HUMAN?

As Human, our souls exist in the image of perfection of our Creator with unlimited co-creative potential. Your physical bodies and physical earth plane exist, of course, in the degree of imperfection in direct relation to the spiritual imperfection or ig­norance upon which mankind conducts his thinking and action behavior. The seed potential of our ALL-Knowing, Omnipotent and Omnipresent ONE exists within each soul fragment called hu-man. Essentially what that means is that YOU each will be-.'come the hands and feet of our Creator, gradually remembering and thus co-creating in balance His Creation.
    Currently many ones of you use God's hands and feet lo serve evil, unbalanced thinking and behavior. Most know it not, but will still reap what they sow in their ignorance. It is Cosmic Law. Cause and Effect. As you sow, so shall you reap. I must tell you chelas that you cannot change the laws one iota and the consequences of defying them abound upon your plane. Even your so-called Christian Bible has 10 basic rules to live by, most of which are pretty accurate; although you will receive the true untampered meanings in the Journal entitled THE PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL.
    WHERE IS HELL?

I must say that Hell exists right upon your planet. It exists as a by-product of greedy attachment to the material world which has resulted in loss of moral character through spiritual misdirection and ignorance. Mankind who continue to exist with awareness of only his five physical SENSES will thus deny his co-creative spark of God which dwells within his Higher consciousness and remain bound to the limits of human physical dimensions. Re­member there are MANY MANSIONS IN GOD'S KINGDOM. Physical 3rd dimension is only one dimension of experience and exists for the spiritual growth of spiritually PRIMITIVE hu-man (higher universal man) species, such as yours.
    You, my precious brethren, may argue with, deny and resent the truthbringers, the messengers of God, but that will not change THE TRUTH to fit your opinions. If you find yourself threat­ened and angered by these words or any words in this Newspa­per, I say GOOD! Welcome the challenge to your "belief structures" because the challenge, if accepted in humility and in God's Light, will allow you the opportunity TO KNOW the Truth instead of believing a lie which docs not serve you or GOD. Always, chelas (students of life), the choice is YOURS. I will end this document wilh a quote of the Highest Law of Creation as written in THE PHOENIX OPERATOR OWNER MANUAL.-

"Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of Creation." So be it.

I AM Sananda, One With God, within Creation. I come to bring you home. Will you lake mine hand of Love and Truth? Or will you deny Me and God? I humbly await YOUR deci­sion. May the blessings of Our Father's Light rain gently upon you that KNOWING AND SERVING GOD WITHIN you be­come your only desire. I honor you, precious Druthea, and all of God's Hosts incarnate upon Earth and in "Heaven" (Die Cosmos). Our service in this lime of Kali (chaos) is not easy, but the spiritual rewards are tremendous. Salu...Salu. ..Salu..

CHAPTER 23

SEPTEMBER 19, 1991
    THE POWER OF UNITY
    Greetings my precious little sister, Druthea. I AM Sananda. You may refer to me as Jesus Christ, Esu, or Immanuel. You are the children, lost and found, of Our Father, whom we The Hosts call Aton (The One Light) and whom you may call God. I come in the service and glory of God/ATon, THE ONE Cre­ator, the Mind-Cause of all Creation. I AM sent to reclaim His lambs who so desire to move "closer" through KNOWING within the I AM presence of The ONE.

We of God's Hosts are many who come to bring you The Word. We come from many dimensions, both "seen" and "unseen" by Earth physical human. We come to show you the way out of the dark abyss of "illusion" of separation called "physical" and into the glory and power of UNITY of purpose and desire.
    Unity: 1. The state or fact of being one. 2. Something that is wholly united and complete within itself. 3. A state or quality of mutual understanding and harmony. 4. The harmonious agreement of parts or elements into one united whole.
    Can you attain this "quality of mutual understanding and har­mony" on earth physical? Most certainly you can and with much emphasis I say YOU MUST in order to conquer your ad­versaries who plan to murder and/or enslave you humans on Earth.

UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL...

Remember this statement? If not, I suggest you go find it and read it completely. You must understand HOW your adver­saries have diligently worked to develop DIVISION among YOU, The People. There arc so many separate factions of self-interested groups and organizations that you have now a nation of people who cannot agree on ANYTHING, and then individu­als who could CARE less as long as their own "needs" are met.
    THE WAR BETWEEN "THE SEXES"

You have division between males and females, which in itself has nearly destroyed your species because of the disharmony and unbalance which disunited sexed pairs in Creation will ALWAYS cause. Many ones of you are plainly and simply con­fused about your own sex identity and how it relates to its equal and opposite sex-mate pair.

Homosexuality is not a "natural" nor is it a balanced paired re­lationship when the physical sexual act is practiced. God did not create male-male sexed pairs in His divided thinking, nor did He create female-female sexed pairs in His divided thinking. He crealcd by His KNOWING through His One desire of Creation in motion, MALE-FEMALE sexed pairs in ALL of His Cre­ation. My beloved brother Hatonn discusses much more thor­oughly about the workings of sexed-pairs (charge and discharge) in the PHOENIX JOURNAL, God.Said: LET THERE BE LIGHT.... I strongly suggest that you carefully study it as well as the rest of The Pleiades Connection series. I quote there­from:

"...All of the work of the universe is performed as a result of that desire in unbalanced matter to seek rest in a balanced con­dition.

This is a sexed electric universe in every effect of motion, whether it be in the heart of a giant sun or in the petal of a meadow violet. Every action of motion in the universe is a re­sult of sex desire for motion from a state of rest, or for rest from a stale of motion.

These two sex desires of electric action and reaction are the re­sult of the two desires of the Father to manifest His One Light through the extended father/mother lights which interweave His idea of Creation into the multiple forms of that idea and void them periodically for the purpose of repeating them.
    The desire for two-way motion is equal action and reaction as reflected in the dual electric desire to give for re giving, and to unfold for refolding."
    The point I am making is that the male-female pairs are EQUAL OPPOSITES, charge and discharge. Without this division of thought by MIND of Creator, there would be no Creation. Cre­ation is EFFECT caused by the opposition of male-female male-pairs seeking balance again which only occurs when UNITY is achieved in GOD ONENESS.
    Until men and women completely understand and respect their differences and co-creative responsibilities as sex-paired equal opposites, your species will not create the balance il needs to survive physically and spiritually in harmony.

DOMINANCE AND SURRENDER

You cannot continue as you arc in the roles of conqueror and conquered and succeed in achieving balanced co-creation with God. You cannot continue to have a war between the sexes, a war between races and creeds, and a war between cultures and religions and find peace, which only UNITY with a COMMON (shared equally) purpose can bring. You must rise above the need to dominate and conquer or surrender and be conquered for in this manner of existence, no balance will be found. When God is shut out by the harboring of feelings such as hatred, greed and intolerance, your opportunity to receive God-knowl­edge and power is quite diminished.
    God cannot regive unto man who only takes from His Creation and gives nothing back to God. For man who is dominated by his physical senses, who remains God-unaware feels like he is in quicksand, helpless and powerless to control his destiny. And so he is.

CREATING UNITY MEANS ESTABLISHING A COMMON PURPOSE AND A COMMON GOAL

So as a nation and a planet with two sexes, thousands of reli­gious doctrines and dozens of races, creeds and cultures, how do you create unity?

First there must be created by each participating human THE DESIRE for UNITY with UNITY representing a shared vision of EQUAL giving and regiving in all transactions and re­lationships with one another. Only those with a well-defined shared vision can accomplish their objective.

Next you must define your objective. Let us say that your de­fined OBJECTIVE is: Total freedom from tyranny (dominance and surrender existence) and global and individual inner peace, balance and harmony.
    Now how do you go about creating your above objective?
    First, you must locate the tools and talents you already possess. For example, The Republic of The United States still has The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights which were documents de­signed to prevent TYRANNY within the government and guar­antee the individual the opportunity lo pursue happiness. Your adversaries cannot conquer you completely until they do away with these documents and the freedoms guaranteed under them.

Every human in this land called America , whether they be a she, or a Christian, Buddhist, Judean or Atheist; or whether they be a Native Indian, While, Asian, Hispanic or Black person will all reap the horrendous consequences of allowing the LOSS of the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights. You will become a nation of slaves ruled by tyrants and so, too, will the rest of your world become slaves.

Secondly, You must ALL become knowledgeable about your freedoms granted under the Constitution so that you have achieved UNITY OF MIND understanding about what you must work to reclaim exactly.

Thirdly, you must plan and agree upon a course of action, with each sharing responsibility for actions which work lo achieve your shared objective of reclaiming and preserving this, your Constitution of the United Stales.
    Fourthly, in order lo truly BE SUCCESSFUL, there must be an understanding outlined in which ALL operate under High Moral Integrity which, of course, involves a basic inner understanding and knowledge of THE LAWS OF GOD governing Human. For if you seek to ruthlessly fight fire with fire in ways which defy BALANCE, you will die by fire and gain nothing but sor­row for your objective will be blown away as a feather in the wind.
    ALL ARE ONE
    In order to achieve your first objective as a Nation Created Un­der GOD, you must first DESIRE UNITY between ALL peo­ples. In order to do this you can no longer sec yourselves as male versus female, Christian versus Buddhist, Black versus White, Republican versus Democrat. For you are ALL related and there is ONLY ONE CREATOR.
    Only men and women who remain superstitiously attached lo their ignorance of God-truth and God-knowledge will continue to develop intolerance and disunity and remain as tools of the adversary. It is your choice, my chelas.
    Can you give love to ALL your brethren as God docs? Do you think your SOUL essence is more or less important to God? There is a saying, "God is 'color' blind." I say, GOD CRE­ATED ALL "ILLUSIONS" OF COLOR. Do you think that he cares one whit more or less about the color of YOUR skin? He only cares about the REAL you (your soul-essence) which is a part of Him as He is a part of you.
    It is written in the "so-called" Holy Bible that I, Immanuel, Sananda said, "I and My Father Arc One." I ask that you med­itate upon that statement in THE LIGHT of HOLY God's presence and you WILL be given TO KNOW the meaning as it re­lates to YOU, IF that truly be your soul desire.

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE. GOD'S CHOSEN LAND

The term " Israel " is used frequently and erroneously in your "so called" Holy Bible. Why do I say this? Because in your Bible, it refers to a specific race or "so called" race of people. They call themselves "Jews". This term was created by your adver­sary in the 1700's. There actually exist two very different groupings under this title. They are Hebrew Judeans and Khazar Zionists. Most Hebrew Judeans believe in and worship God. Most Khazar Zionists arc satanic atheists as is often demonstrated by their amoral and evil actions and behaviors. This subject of the Khazars, Commander Hatonn has outlined most comprehensively in several of the PHOENIX JOURNALS, so I will not comment further, except to say this: God would never CHOOSE an entire race or human-developed religion above another. For EACH individual's soul-growth is judged based upon THE WORKS he or she accomplishes- balanced or unbalanced.

The term " israel " spelled with the "i" in lowercase is the correct term meaning "God's chosen". It does not signify a place of tyranny and corruption taken BY FORCE from another group of people which is now called " Israel ", located in your Middle East .

The REPUBLIC of the United Slates of America represents the true " israel " because of the document which was created to have a government run FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE. NO other country on your globe was given the opportunity for divine freedom and the pursuit of happiness such as was outlined in your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Your country is a nation created UNDER GOD, with many cultures, races and religions experiencing and sharing these God-given opportunities to­gether.

You were also given RESPONSIBILITY for maintaining the checks and balances of your sovereignty. It was NEVER de­signed tobe TAKEN FOR GRANTED. Your forefathersknewthe nature of their adversary who would enslave them. They WARNED "you, the people" endlessly about the threats which were and would be made to the freedoms and instructions for government operation and state sovereignty which they outlaid. HAVE YOU LISTENED? It is apparent that MOST ofyou have not even had an inkling of the evil tyranny perpetrated against you by your would-be enslavers. The question remains: WILL YOU LISTEN NOW AND TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION IN BEHALF OF YOURSELVES AND YOUR COUNTRY?

THE KEYS TO CREATING UNITY: LOVE. KNOWLEDGE. RESPECT. TOLERANCE AND CHARITY
    LOVE: This I define as absolute, unconditional God-love, equal giving and regiving. For hu-man (higher universal man) it is the required component of co-creation with GOD. Love one another as God Loves you all. This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the "sexual" act. When you manifest God-love giv­ing and regiving you WILL create balanced transactions.
    KNOWLEDGE: This I define as GOD-Knowledge and a sub­heading called, Human Circumstance Knowledge. GOD-Knowledge: Desire is the key. Desire lo KNOW and SERVE God who dwells WITHIN you. Learn to listen to His whispers and shouts. Your success can be measured according lo the level and intensity of your desire. "The call compels the an­swer," so KNOW your desires. They are felt as SOUL aware­ness. You ones may refer to it as, "My Heart says this..." or my "Intuition is telling me that...", or "My conscience tells me this is wrong". TUNE IN. SEEK TO KNOW THE WHY-CAUSE. Then you must wait upon God to reveal it to you. It is best not to have PRE-conceptions about where and how the an­swers will come. KNOW THEY WILL COME AND BE READY TO RECEIVE THEM.
    Human Circumstance Knowledge: There is much information you must have in order to conduct and plan your service lo Godand Country. Forexample, you must KNOW whoyour adver­saries arc and what they plan and plot in order to control, en­slave and destroy you. Besides this source (THE PHOENIX JOURNALS and EXPRESS), you can find truth from a FEW other brave souls whom we have mentioned in earlier works. We bring truth which you can validate if you so choose. Each of you will need lo become investigators on your own in your areas of interest to verify that which we give. Some info will be difficult, but not impossible to verify. Always you must mea­sure information you receive within the presence of God's Light so that you will KNOW instantly what the appropriate next step must be, if for example there is the probability of an earthquake near your home, you must make necessary decisions of prepara­tions as you arc guided lo do so within.

RESPECT: I will explain what I explicitly mean by this term. To have high regard for and appreciation of worth. And also to honor each being, creature and creation as the equal fragment or portion of God's divided thinking, which has been created from the still Light of His Knowing. To create UNITY, you individ­uals must respect and honor your differences, as long as they (your differences) do not defy the Laws of God and Creation. Docs this mean you will always agree or do things in the same way or see things from ihe same point of perception? Certainly not...(until of course, you attain spiritual perfection and become One With God in your KNOWING). Remember this: Your deepest and mosl profound spiritual challenges come from your interactions with your fellow brethren on physical earth incar­nations.

TOLERANCE: As with RESPECT, you must exercise TOL­ERANCE when you encounter differences in regard to how an­other thinks, perceives, looks, responds and behaves. That is, as long as their behavior docs not defy God's Laws or infringe upon your freedom of development of your co-creative poten­tial. In no manner do I use this term to imply BLIND TOL­ERANCE lo allow all to DO and SAY whatever they choose and call il "freedom of expression" or as so often referred to "rights" which blatantly disregard the Laws of God. Also, never must you sanction behavior which is evil when you KNOW it to be evil. Never either must you turn your hack on your adversary! Face evil within God's presence and evil will cower and fall away...unless you turn the other check and allow evil to intimidate you! It will, if YOU allow it!

Can you force another to NOT defy God's laws? No. You can, however, encourage them lo not do something and explain WHY you do not sanction their choice or behavior. Ultimately they will DO what they will do, and unless they attempt to do something against you or your family, you cannot use force lo slop them, for example, from having an abortion (which is mur­der).

CHARITY: What I mean by charity is sharing brotherly LOVE. Giving and sharing Good Will with your brethren. Generosity given to the deserving by allowing God within lo measure/judge how and to whom He will regive. Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. Treat the sick and poor and spiritually ignorant people with dignity, generosity, pa­tience and compassion that they may feel worthy and arc given an example of how to, perhaps, create the desire to move their awareness beyond their suffering and neediness. Always be generous with The Light which YOU carry to assist another. You see, my precious chelas, generosity often really has little to do with money or physical "things", although sharing with oth­ers and giving food and other items when needed is most com­mendable when it is truly done for LOVE and not obligation, social recognition or expectation.

All you need ever do is ask Our Father who dwells within you: "What is the Highest and best response to this situation?" or "Please show me the right and balanced response to this cir­cumstance. Not my will, Father, let thine will be done." In this way can you raise your spiritual character to the heights of some 8000 years past when in Egypt, for a lime, the Egyptians lived with the Highest Moral Character of your recent civilization, and put their fellow men and women before self, with the desire to love and be loved in all their interchanges. My beloved brother, Walter Russell, wrote of this way of life, as has Ger­main in the recent PLEIADES CONNECTIONS series. We call il RYTHMIC BALANCED INTERCHANGE. So be it.

I will close this document. Thank you Druthea, for your ser­vice. You have done well this day. Be at peace, chela, for 1 am always with thee. I AM SANANDA, One With God. Walk gently with one another in Peace and Love. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 24
    SEPTEMBER 23, 1991
    LESSONS. LESSONS AND MORE LESSONS

Greetings precious Drulhea. I AM Jesus, Esu, Immanuel, now called Sananda. I come in service to Our Holy Divine Creator, Aton.

Thank you precious, for sharing your thoughts and feelings with your brethren who work within this small circle to bring forth THE WORD. No, it is not easy to open self and bare all inside for others to see. Many other ones here within your circle also have extreme difficulty with this type of expression sharing. Perhaps your sharing will allow it to be "easier" for the thought­ful silent ones to come forth and share as well.

These interactions which you arc participants within ARE your lessons. Do you see, chelas? The lessons never end... until, of course, we return to Oneness with God and no longer express as individual fragments in "perceived" separation.

Thank you for recognizing We of The Hosts of God in your thoughts, precious, for in this recognition and honor which you give us, you also must be honored for "taking your medicine" so graciously.

Simply behold the growth and knowledge you have garnered now which NOTHING can take from you. You've climbed one more mountain in your road to self-discovery which leads you on to God-knowing. YOU cannot DO all and BE all for every­one! And isn't it a relief to finally acknowledge that you ones NEED each other to accomplish our goal to get out THE WORD of Truth to humankind on earth Shan?

Do you recognize that WE of God's Hosts NEED you as well? That if you ones "fall" it is our "failure" as well? This does not mean that YOUR job cannot be replaced, simply that lime is running out for your brethren and each of you is so precious. WE too, cannot bear to lose ANY of you ones who are among God's finest servants and projections for His task. And yet you each have free-will and we cannot interfere with your choices made.

Hold it close lo you, chelas. The value of your service is so immense that you must ALWAYS see the WHOLENESS of the picture lo complete this job in honor. Please do not lose sight of our shared GOAL and COMMITMENT TO GOD, Our Father. It is most easy, in your humanness, to forget why you arc here, and how valuable is your contribution, however small it may seem to you. The adversary enjoys NOTHING MORE than to cause you ones to bicker and resent one another. Remember that the next time you begin to harbor anger or resentment for some real or perceived attack or miscommunication by another in your circle.

Some of you arc just WAITING to be victimized, often com­pletely misperceiving the intent of another or others. Please do not HOLD these hurt feelings. And at the same time give each other the benefit of the doubt and calmly ask them to explain what they mean by whatever il is they said or did lo offend you.

Effective communication docs take tremendous work in your il­lusion simply because you can speak one thing and mean some­thing entirely different. Whereas God's "universal language of light" does not leave room for misinterpretation or miscommu­nication. Il comes directly from soul consciousness level, or as you may know it "the heart".

But on this dimension, one of YOUR lessons as human is KNOWING what is in your "heart" place and then being able to communicate it accurately and effectively. That is one reason why illuminates of your past have said, "KNOW THYSELF". For it is easy to "lie" to self and it truly lakes the desire and courage to really be honest with self in order to come into KNOWLEDGE and understanding.

I must relieve Druthea lo rest. Be at peace, precious. The lessons and testing seem to be worse for you, but remember God never gives more burden than any can handle and He will carry you if need be. Each one of you feels inadequate at times. This too is a lesson. I love you greatly, precious chelas.
    Druthea, thank you for your service, for though you know it not, you truly are a "Gift of God". So be it. I AM Sananda, One with God. Walk in the love and peace of friendship and God will show you the way. Salu.

CHAPTER 25
    SEPTEMBER 24, 1991
    KNOWING YOUR PRIORITIES

Greetings my precious little sister, Druthea. I AM Sananda. I am also known by many ones as Jesus Christ, Esu, Immanuel, etc. I come in service lo Our Holy Divine ONE Creator, God/Aton.
    EXPLANATION REGARDING THE TERM "ATON"

Aton is the term used many thousands of years ago by ones called "Egyptians". The term means "The ONE Light". The sun was their symbol of the ONE light. You may use the term God lo describe our ONE Creator. It matters not, except that the intent within your soul consciousness be to connect in com­munion with The Great Spirit, The Great CAUSE of ALL within Creation, whom We of the Hosts often refer to as Aton.

Now, I have titled this document as Knowing Your Priorities, since many of you ones, including my scribe, will at one time or another find yourselves FORGETTING your true priorities. The 3rd dimensional physical frequency in which you on earth experience can at times certainly become most confusing. There are many distractions and many "things" which demand your attention. So it is imperative that you recognize YOUR FIRST PRIORITY in all circumstances.

For as in the example of Druthea, who found herself buried in physical tasks and perceived "responsibilities" and worries which caused her to nearly eliminate her FIRST priority of writing and serving God in the ways which she has committed to.
    Many, many of God's children have become lost in the muck and mire of this physical "illusion", often unwittingly becoming tools for your adversary.
    Yes, Druthea did ask GOD for help in her dilemma. The prob­lem was, as is often the case for ALL of you, she did not listen for her answers. I, Sananda, could not reach her for in her weakness, the adversary was allowed control and was slowly strangling her to death. Fortunately, she finally recognized she was in trouble and screamed in desperation for God's protection and guidance in order to overcome the control exercised by the adversary.
    Commander Hatonn was sent lo confront the adversary. After it was "over", Druthea was free once again to listen to her in­structions for recovery. And just so you ones don't became too smug, ALL of you were and are fighting the same battle, in dif­ferent ways, that she is. Hatonn was sent for ALL of you. Druthea played the part of example in this drama for she had agreed to do that THIS time.
    You must understand that often times the greatest lessons you ones will ever receive are offered in just these sort of circum­stances. Would she have "fallen"? That, chelas, is between HER and GOD. Please be thankful she offered herself as ex­ample that the lessons not be hers alone, and now belong to all of you.
    GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

While you are experiencing the awakening process into GOD-KNOWING, it will not be possible to always KNOW from ego consciousness standpoint WHY this or that happened. You may not even completely understand the value of such a circumstance as occurred recently within this circle. I will share with you this fact though; the growth incurred and accepted at soul level by ALL of the individuals in this small circle of devoted God-frag­ments in the last week, is TREMENDOUS. Most of you will find yourselves, your perceptions, your altitudes changed in ways you may not consciously understand right now. Please KNOW that God is WELL PLEASED with you ones!

WHO WILL BECOME THE FINEST GODLINESS?
    ALL who so DESIRE in full intent to assist mankind, with love and compassion, through die direction of Holy God's will. Many of you (though you know it not) already are among His finest co-creators, experiencing now in human physical form that you relate most effectively to your brethren. This is so you too, may discern and rise above the imperfections, evil and con­fusion offered by your adversary. This in order to again become examples of people who create a planet in balance by co-existing and co-creating within God's Laws.

Soon, precious ones, many of God's mysteries will fall away as you each come into KNOWING. Remember, as has often been said by my brother Hatonn; God is not mystical. He is only a mystery until you come into God-knowing, and thus, unfold those perceived mysteries. So be it.

I will close for now. Thank you, precious Druthea, for your service and for again listening to me. I am always a breath away from thee, chela. I am here to work with you, but not for you. And I do wrap you in wings of love, protection and guid­ance lhat you are, in your service, an honorable reflection of God, as is YOUR desire. I love you dearly, my precious brethren on earth. Please walk in peace and love and God will show you His way. I AM Sananda. Salu.
    CHAPTER 26
    OCTOBER 1, 1991
    HUMAN OPINION VERSUS GOD-KNOWING

Greetings, my little dove, Druthea. I AM Sananda. Many of you may know me by the labels of Jesus Christ, Esu, Issa, Immanuel, The Pale Prophet, etc. These labels are mostly of hu­man input for ones desiring to "define" mineself, who came as a man upon your place over some 2000 years past in your count­ing.

I was actually born and given the label, Immanuel, also spelled Jmmanuel and Emmanuel. The term means, "God with us". My inherited name, given of Our Father, God/Aton is SANANDA, meaning "One With God". The one you call in your so-called Holy Bible, Paul the Apostle, who was actually Saul of Tarsus, changed my name to Jesus Christ, which means "The Anointed". This one was not of my disciples. He was most confused and completely misunderstood mine teachings of God and Creation. And so because of his confusion, he has passed along mis-teachings in what many of you precious ones believe to be MY name, (Jesus Christ) which was NEVER my name in reality.
    I AM now come, along with many of Our Father's Hosts, lo set the record straight. You may continue to believe the lies of your adversary, also called "Satan", if you so choose, for Our Father Creator, whom I call Aton, meaning "The One Light", gave you each of His children FREE WILL, to choose for your­self.
    I have not returned in physical compression TO YOUR PLACE at this time. I know not the time of my return. Only our One Creator Aton knows. I AM Spiritual Guardian along with my brother, Archangel Michael, of developing earth-human species. You, dear ones, arc not our only "charge". We have many other planets and the humans thereon within our charge of re­sponsibility.

The degree of God-knowing accomplished upon your plane will determine the level of my accomplishment as well, for this is mine final "testing" upon these dimensions. You are my little brothers and I desire to bring you into God's Mansions, that you may experience the Glory of LIFE beyond the often painful and confusing limitations granted by earth physical incarnations.

Today, our subject is Human Opinion versus God-Knowing. You sec, precious ones, "opinions" are simply conclusions drawn by you ones through your physical sensing experience. You ones form opinions most often from the EFFECTS you ex­perience or observe. An opinion is not drawn from KNOWL­EDGE. Let us see what your dictionary says:
    Opinion: /. A conclusion or judgment held with confidence, but falling short of positive knowledge. 2. An expert judgment given formally.

So you sec, chelas (students of life), everyone can have a dif­fering opinion about let's say, what happened at MINE cruci­fixion and why, but the reality is that very, very few of you who were there remember. You all can have an opinion about Ha­tonn and what you believe his intentions to be, but you cannot KNOW until the fruits of his work become obvious. And even THEN, many will deny THE TRUTH for sake of PRIDEFUL opinion.

You all form opinions about one another constantly in your inter-relelationshi ps. In every circumstance you experience, you form an opinion. That is, until you desire TO KNOW God within you. Then your human opinions will fall aside along I with human ego limitations, to make room for GOD-KNOWL­EDGE to unfold.

Also realize, chelas, most human judgments are reached by hanging tightly onto opinions you've formed, without forming the desire TO KNOW. Often it takes work to discover The Truth about any circumstance. And many generations have ex­perienced passing on their formed opinions from one generation to the next within the family structure.
    IF you were born, for example, in a Southern Baptist household and were constantly indoctrinated as to HOW you should think and believe, you will most likely have had difficulty questioning the belief structure, especially when your questions were not ap­preciated nor accepted by your ciders.
    Many of you ones have escaped the chains of a "belief" struc­ture which was imposed upon you to find Self and God within you. Also many ones of you even went to an extreme of rebel­lion and became "so called" Atheists, having become completely disheartened by the "faith" of your parents.
    I repeat what I told you ones when I was human those many years past, "I and My Father are One." Know Our Father within you for there lies the Kingdom of Heaven ." You will experience in your ignorance and continue lo form your human opinions and judgments until the DESIRE is great within you lo KNOW The Truth and Father Within. Then you will not longer ask, in ignorance and superstition, what God can give you and what God can DO for you, but instead you will say to Our Father, "Please show me Father, what I must do to sustain in only YOUR service that I may be an honorable reflection of YOU in every thought, word and deed. Not MY will Father, only let THINE will be done."
    In this way you will give back unto God so that He can regive unto you. You then, precious ones, are well on your road to re­sponsible co-creation with God-Knowing.

ONF TRUTH. MANY EXPRESSIONS THEREOF

I am repealing the words of wisdom expressed recently by my brother, Hatonn. There arc not MANY truths, only ONE. You each will express and manifest life to the degree of un­derstanding and comprehension of The Truth. You will respond to circumstances and other humans based upon your adherence and comprehension of God's ONE law which is BALANCE in all transactions. Also called RYTHMIC BALANCED INTER­CHANGE.

All the laws written by Our Father and explicitly expressed within "The Phoenix Operator-Owner Manual" allow focus and choice of adherence lo God's One Law of BALANCE. When you defy any of those laws you create unbalanced circumstances of which you will reap the consequences. This is why we effort to encourage you to find and KNOW Cosmic Spiritual Truth and remember The Laws given forth for Human experience, because ignorance will nol prevent or excuse you from the consequences of defying Cosmic Law.

J say REMEMBER the Laws because YOU arc born KNOW­ING them. That is, of course, as long as you have the gift of soul conscience from our ONE Creator.
    So you see, you have freedom of loving balanced expression in co-creation with God as long as His ONE LAW of Balance is not defied.

For example, I will discuss The One Truth about immortality. Immortality means no end lo existence and therefore on-going life somewhere within the ONE MIND of God. It is simply birth and rebirth.

Death as you observe il is simply a transition of the soul. The soul does not end or die. Although it can return to or be re­folded back into the One Mind of Our Creator. There may be many opposing opinions of that truth, but it matters not, for it is THE TRUTH and it is best to KNOW it than to deny it by self-delusion and opinion.

WHAT ABOUT LOVE?

God IS LOVE. The Father/Mother sex conditioned divided lights of His thinking come from His Knowing. From His Knowing comes His One Desire, Love expressed in Motion of which his divided thinking CAUSED. And then, of course, a return to the rest or voidance within God's mind. This simply means no illusion of separation is experienced. Only God-Knowing and God-Love. Again, I suggest you carefully read the Phoenix Journals called, The Pleiades Connection Series, Volumes 1-8. There within, my beloved brothers, Hatonn and Germain beautifully and explicitly express, from the KNOW­ING of Aton, the details regarding the nature, structure and workings of God/Aton and His Creation.
    For those of you of mine precious ones who truly DESIRE to know THE ONE Truth, we give forth the information (in over 40 Journals now), to allow for your unfolding. You must under­stand that your unfolding will occur in direct relationship lo the degree of your DESIRE to KNOW God within you. YOU, ' therefore will determine by comprehension of THE LAW of Balance and the Level of LOVE you hold within, through God-Knowing, the degree of responsibility for co-creation which you will express.

PREFERENCE VERSUS OPINION

I wish to further clarify the difference between what you ones might call "preference" and opinion.
    Preference involves choice of expression for enjoyment, comfort or beauty. It does not mean that if you prefer the color blue that red is evil or bad or lesser. Or if you prefer to grow roses, that carnations arc less beauteous. If you decide carnations are less beauteous or that red is ugly, that then is your opinion, for in God-knowing, you would know the unique beauty of each flower in His Creation, as well as the unique beauty of each color in His spectrum coming from the ONE Light. In other words, you may have preference and still appreciate the equal beauty of ALL expressions which may seem different or un­usual.
    Now we come to "preference" which does involve defiance of Cosmic Laws of Balance. You have ones who have coined a term called "sexual" preference which is a label given to qualify sexual behavior practiced by same sex individuals. I don't care how youqualify your behavior, or what you prefer regarding it, THE TRUTH is that Homosexual SEXUAL behavior is SERI­OUS defiance or COSMIC Law. Sexual behavior has NOTH­ING to dowith giving LOVE. And to choose behavior which degrades and damages the human body, as well as calling it love, which degrades the human soul, will cause inner torment and painful demise of the ones who practice same.

We, of God's Hosts, will not sanction behavior which defies His Laws! The quicker you ones KNOW and live the Truth, the quicker you will free yourselves from the adversary of physical illusion!

Can you LOVE a person of same sex? Of course. We speak of sexual exchange PHYSICAL behavior. LOVE is not at all re­lated to sexual behavior as many of you have come to believe.
    Even in your heterosexual unions there is almost NO sexual ex­pression practiced with GOD-LOVE! What happened to RE­SPONSIBILITY? It is amazing that for ten minutes of "pleasure" responsibility is seldom even considered. And then when a child is conceived, "Oh my", says the couple, "We don't want this child". WHY DID YOU NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE YOU JUMPED IN INBETWEEN THE SHEETS TOGETHER? Instead you ones often choose or "prefer" lo KILL, yes MURDER, the unborn babe. You ones can deny The TRUTH throughout eternity, but until you stand responsible for self and choices and until you start including GOD in your decisions, you will struggle with the consequences of your choices made in ignorance of God's LAWS.

So in closing on "preference" , let me say that you may prefer to listen lo Mozart, or grow roses today, but don't leave out the option of listening to Beethoven or growing carnations to­morrow. Learn to enjoy and APPRECIATE ALL the variety of beauty given of our Creator God-from the tropical rain forest to the desert-and you will find much enjoyment and peace in your LIFE journey, whether il be physical or non-physical.
    And of course, nuke sure ALL of your preferences include GOD and adherence lo His Laws of Balance. In this way do many more doors open into the experience of the Kingdom of Heaven within you, instead of being shut into limitation and disharmony by the self-imposed intolerance, which comes from ignorance of NOT KNOWING and NOT SERVING GOD who exists WITHIN you. So be it.
    I AM Sananda, One With God, in His service within Creation. May these words give you CAUSE lo ponder your journey more fully and awaken within you GOD-KNOWING to replace the old and worn-out opinions which serve none save the adversary who would keep you from YOUR Divine Spiritual Inheritance. Walk together, one with the other, all "races" and "religions" in Knowledge, Peace, Tolerance and Love that balance can be re­stored through UNITY of common values in GODLINESS. Thank you for your service, my precious little dove, Druthea. I love you dearly and am so very pleased to have you as one of my blessed scribes. Salu.

주제글 정보