가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 5

APRIL 18, 1991
    INSURANCE (NON-ASSURANCE) AND THE ANTI-CHRIST

Greetings, precious chela Druthca. I AM Sananda. I come in service with my brothers of LIGHT, in service to God/Aton our Holy Divine Creator and The Creation.

Our little sister has inquired about why I am discussing such things as Santa Claus, Welfare, and Insurance and what these things have lo do with "Spiritual" teachings. She no longer has the question for herself, but I will now give further clarity to you ones who have questioned in a similar way.

Do you remember we have spent the contents of an entire book (The Phoenix Operator/Owner Manual) defining what is THE ANTI-CHRIST WITHIN, The DEADLY SINS and most im­portantly THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION that ALL must adhere lo in order to bring BACK and MAINTAIN bal­ance? And has not Commander Hatonn through his beloved secretary, Dharma, written some TWENTY-FIVE volumes about the manifestation PHYSICALLY of Anti-God within your political, social, economic and religious institutions upon this plane? Where think you this OUTWARD manifestation of EVIL has come from and been allowed to continue as an insidi­ous DIS-ease of rapidly destructive CANCER upon your plane? IT (THIS OUTWARD CORRUPTION) EXISTS WITHIN YOU ONES FIRST IN ORDER TO BE CREATED IN PER­CEPTION OUTSIDE OF YOUR BEINGS! YOU ONES HAVE ALLOWED AND NURTURED THE BEAST WITHIN YOU, SO THAT YOU HAVE NOW MANIFESTED THE NEAR DESTRUCTION OF YOUR SPECIES AND YOUR BELOVED PLANET!

My intention, as well is the intention of OUR brother Hatonn, as it has been requested of GOD/ATON OUR CREATOR by YOU ONES, (Ask and it is GIVEN) is to ONE by ONE SHOW you the EVIL that exists within MOST of your cultural INSTITU­TIONS which you simply have taken for granted as acceptable WITHOUT thinking about it carefully. Well, NOW is the time that ALL that does not work in accordance and balance WITHIN THE COSMIC LAWS OF GOD AND THE CRE­ATION will be exposed for the evil fraud of material bondage IT supports. ALL EVIL will FALL into THE ASHES OF SELF-DESTRUCTION AND BE RECOGNIZED FOR THE ILLUSION OF DECEPTIVE LIES AND "SMOKE-SCREEN" THEY ARE. This is why God's return has as His symbol THE PHOENIX, which represents the evil being consumed by itself and the REBIRTH OF GODLINESS upon your plane! For You ones who are determined lo conquer EVIL within and without, I and MY brothers of LIGHT, arc come lo PEEL away the illu­sions which have kept you GAGGED AND BOUND in separa­tion from YOUR DIVINE HOLY HERITAGE OF ONENESS WITH ALL. What will be left when you arc ALL peeled of EVIL ILLUSIONS? GOD, precious ones, your immortal soul as a fragment of THE ONE IS THE ONLY REAL AND SA­CRED TREASURE OF TRUTH and by THE WILL OF GOD WITHIN YOU, IT WILL BE FREED FROM THE BONDAGE OF THIS THE MATERIAL PLANE!

Now I will return lo our subject at hand, Insurance (Non-Assur­ance) and The Anti-Chrisi. First let us define insurance, " 1. Financial protection against risk, loss, or ruin, guaranteed by a person or company in return for the payment of premiums; also, the business of providing this protection. 2. Any safeguard against risk or harm." Lei us also define, Assure and As­surance, "1. To make sure or secure; establish firmly. 2. To make (something) certain; guarantee. 3. To cause to feel cer­tain; convince. 4. To promise 5. To insure, as against loss. As­surance, "1. The act of assuring, or the state of being assured. 2. Self-confidence; boldness."
    Well, well, it seems that you ones have clone quite a thorough job in covering up your FEARS of POSSIBLE FUTURE "PHYSICAL" manifested disasters. You just PAY someone, called an "Insurance Company" a fee which they calculate to in­sure THEMthe LEAST lossand the HIGHEST possible profit and THEY will arrest your fear of LOSS. Of course, first you have set up THE COSTS of replacement of those material items, such as home or car , or of Medical CARE to such EXTREME that MOST could not afford to tend of themselves WITHOUT an Insurance Policy.

Am I saying it is wrong within the structure of your current so­ciety to NOT have insurance if you arc able to afford same? NOT AT ALL. What I am suggesting to you ones though is that this "system" of insurance is supporting FEAR and YOUR PERCEIVED INABILITY TO MANIFEST POSITIVE BAL­ANCE ON YOUR OWN, SO as with WELFARE from your government, INSURANCE companies are FAILING as well, and there is coming, in probability, a time when YOUR insur­ance company will NOT have the FUNDS to pay YOUR claim.
    The whole theory structure of "Insurance" is based on a group or company offering a guarantee through a pool of what is termed Premiums paid by a large number of participants, against possible loss from possible FUTURE circumstances, which in itself ASSUMES they are possible circumstances which YOU have no control over. The Insurance company or group has created, through mathematic statistics it has gathered, what is termed ACTUARY tables which arc designed specifically to LIMIT RISK to the Insurance company, by defining and catego­rizing risk, such as in Life Insurance, the age and sex of the in­dividual, as well as such details as where he lives and works is computed into the "risk" factor. Now up until a few years ago, most of the major Insurance Companies, especially those selling "Whole LIFE" insurance policies with Cash Value, rather than "TERM" insurance policies which are generally less expen­sive to the consumer, were QUITE profitable. Why? Because they received MUCH more in premiums from many individuals, families and businesses than they were required to pay back for claims. Now, because most of the Insurance companies IN­VESTED their profits in things such as real estate and the stock market, most of these have incurred tremendous LOSSES be­cause of investments which went "bad" for a variety of reasons primarily involving the failing of MANY businesses, decline in real estate values and sales, your tremendous government debt, and general loss of confidence within your business and gov­ernment structure, of which most of you are aware. So what this obviously means is that, as I said earlier, YOU will, in all probability, NOT be able to collect on any claims because your insurance company most likely will fail and therefore not have the funds to pay you.
    What is really wrong with this human institution called Insur­ance as it relates to YOU ones who wish only lo reclaim YOUR God of LIGHT POWER and FREEDOM? Simply this, it sup­ports your FEAR of what you perceive as THE UNKNOWN possibilities which COULD occur, which would cause you some sort of LOSS, usually of material objects. Do you remember what we have discussed within the journal, The Phoenix Oper­ator/Owner Manual, about how FUTURE-FEAR ORIENTA­TION of focus ROBS you of POSITIVE MANIFESTING IN YOUR NOW TIME? And also about HOW YOU EACH have within you the RESPONSIBILITY of creating ALL within YOUR illusion? PLEASE RE-READ THAT JOURNAL IF YOU ARE NOW STILL CONFUSED! Insurance which offers human guarantee against possible LOSS which YOU create yourself, is a guarantee to keep you powerless and irresponsible for your manifested creations and experiences. THE ONLY INSURANCE OR ASSURANCE YOU HAVE IS THAT, THROUGH THE GRACE OF OUR CREATOR GOD/ATON, YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED WITH A WONDROUS IM­MORTAL SOUL AND REASONING ABILITY WHICH CONTAINS ALL KEY "INGREDIENTS" FOR UNLIMITED SPIRITUAL CREATIVE POTENTIAL AND WHICH EXISTS AS A FRAGMENT OF GOD/ATON AND THE ONE ALL THAT IS!...Precious Chelas, what more "guarantee" do YOU need? When you feel you must have insurance, say in case of fire in your house, arc you not supporting your own fear of this possibility? And your belief that YOU cannot create more bal­anced circumstances for yourself? You create it ALL, every circumstance! What do you think happens when you are able to PLACE YOUR WILL INTO GOD'S WILL? Your Unlimited Creative Potential begins to FLY within the realms of REAL­IZATION and FULFILLMENT within you. YOU BECOME A CONSCIOUS CO-CREATOR WITHIN THE UNIVERSE! YOUR INSURANCE IS GOD'S GRACE AND SPIRIT OF LIFE WHICH IS WITHIN YOU!

Am I suggesting that you today cancel ALL insurance. Of course Not. In fact you would likely have extreme difficulty because many types of insurance, such as what is termed "Title Insurance" on a home, and "Liability Insurance" on your car, is built into your system as MANDATORY insurance by either the U.S. Government or the stale in which you reside. Really the intent of some of the ones who have legislated in mandatory en­forcement of such types of insurance as Liability, did so because of what they observed as the refusal of MANY ones to be re­sponsible on their own for what you term "accidents" occurring by the drivers of these vehicles. Of course, by now, you know there are NO accidents. All parties create the circumstance and have responsibility for the lessons and accountability for any er­rors in judgment.
    What I am suggesting is that you really THINK now WHY you do the things you do. Why, for example, do you feel the need to buy insurance (when it is your choice) for a future possibility of loss? I know, "Peace of Mind", right? Why do you fear so much any material loss? Are you still so "attached" to your material possessions? Can you not re-create ALL that you need -by the Power of God Within YOU? Of course you can! You have simply forgotten how.
    So let us call human insurance a "limitation" which may give you "Peace of Mind" while you arc attached to THIS plane, but is NOT necessary when you graduate to 4lh dimension or HIGHER realms of Godly existence.

There, of course, arc several ways to think of insurance besides that which you formally purchase through an insurance com­pany. For example, you have been guided, throughout The Phoenix Journals to do various forms of preparations for pro-lection against the probable and known changes involving the transformation of yourselves and your planet. This is what I will call INTELLIGENT insurance, in that you ones who havemade preparations, such as for food and clothing, are doing soTO REMAIN relatively comfortable WITHIN YOUR SERVICE TO GOD upon this physical plane as you assist THE TRANS­FORMATION process. You arc still "physical" beings existing within the perceived limitations of your plane. Your bodies, you perceive, need nurturing with "physical" food and clothing, while we of the HOSTS give nurturing of your spiritual knowl­edge and power within and documentation of your already cre­ated physical circumstances. Wc must, therefore, work with you, our brethren who arc committed lo serve God, in a balance of recognizing and respecting the limitations of your plane, and yet still stretching your awareness above that which is your per­ceived created physical limitations. This is one of our most im­portant challenges, and one which I and especially Our Beloved Brother Commander Hatonn, constantly endeavor for lo reach and spark that awakening within the most of you in the quickest and most effective way possible.

Now, what is the difference between positive, Intelligent Insur­ance and limited FEAR-supporting insurance? Intelligent insur­ance means taking responsibility for that WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY manifested and KNOWN probable occurrences. AND also recognition of YOUR and YOUR PLANETS trans­formation process and YOUR role in SERVICE TO GOD in as­sisting this process of transformation by taking ACTION to EX­POSE and cast out the evil and then also create the balance which is of GOD, by adhering to His Laws and those of The Creation. Now limited FEAR-supporting Insurance DENIES your positive creating abilities and supports apathy toward tak­ing responsibility for ALL you create. IT also is based upon YOUR FEAR OF LOSS of some "material" object, your life, or fear of possible illness and inability lo pay for treatment. Do you now understand the difference?

Now I recognize that at first, when the knowledge of the truth of your mostly created "evil" circumstances are presented to you and have made an "impact" upon you, that for a lime, you ones most often respond with FEAR. Many of you even remain fear­ful for a period of lime until assimilation of the material and recognition and activation of responsibility and personal power occurs. You will find, though, that as you begin to make your sincere efforts lo connect in SERVICE to GOD and thus, re­ceive guidance for your purpose, and make the necessary changes and preparations within and without, your fear will fade...and eventually will vanish as you further your spiritual awakening within.
    Now let us discuss Life insurance a bit more. Generally, ones, such as the "head of household", "bread-winner" , or financial supporter of the family is the one who feels inclined to buy in­surance in case he is unexpectedly killed, then his family will receive a sum to care for their expenses of day-to-day living. For many in your limes, this is a most noble effort in that Ihe fi­nancial supporting one knows that, most likely, hardship would befall his family if he were suddenly no longer "there" for the support of them. But, let us just say that instead of buying Life Insurance, this one and his family made themselves SELF-SUF­FICIENT and paid for all "possessions" , including their home completely AS they had resources available to do so. Also, this one set aside funds for any such emergencies, enough until the odicrs left in the household could reestablish financial indepen­dence. In addition, these ones wisely followed the suggestions for protection of their "unencumbered" assets and privacy pro­vided within such Phoenix Journals as "Privacy in a Fishbowl" and "You Can Slay The Dragon". Let us say, in addition, these ones chose a community in which, their neighbors, friends and possibly other family members "pitched in" to care for ones when "disaster" or "loss of life" occurred.

For example, you have ones, deeply "religious", and (in spite of this) very much a "community" in brotherhood of commitment to each other. They set a fine example in this respect. They call themselves, Amish, (Protestant Christian) named after founder Jacob Ammann and which is a sect of the ones called Mennonites. Have you heard of these precious ones who dwell in your North-Eastern States, primarily Pennsylvania ? There are also the ones who call themselves Mennonites (From where the Amish sect came) named after one called Menno Simons, a leader of this sect, who lived from 1492 until 1559. Both of these religious "sects" oppose the taking of oaths, the holding of public office, and military service. They are primarily fanners, and they (especially the Amish) use very few of your modern conveniences such as autos, washing machines and dishwashers and even telephones. They are ones, who as a whole, within YOUR country, live the most in balance with nature at the cur­rent time in your history. They have established themselves, as a whole, essentially as a SELF-sufficient, autonomous and sovereign COMMUNITY in the true sense of what COMMU­NITY represents. By this commitment lo "Brother assisting Brother" they themselves have reaped the benefits of a "built in" SECURITY of the individuals within their community as a part of the WHOLE. Now I make no projection about there being spiritual "perfection" , because their "beliefs" are as fraught with limitation as MOST ALL of the other so-called "Christian" and "other" faiths. Remember it is not HOW you label yourself re­ligiously in human belief structure, IT IS HOW YOU THINK AND ARE IN YOUR HEART AND WHAT YOU DO which is judged by self when you stand naked before GOD/ATON. Very simply, you ones could learn MUCH about COMMU­NITY by observing the living style of these precious ones, who for the most part strictly observe THE LAWS OF GOD as they have BEEN INDOCTRINATED about them. They, like many other "Christian" sects, still see God as OUTSIDE of their be­ings and they also have other "perceived" limitations within their "belief" structure. I trust I have made my POINT(S) CLEAR regarding the benefits of understanding and thus living within the DIVINE structure of what is TRUE COMMU­NITY.. .WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CRE­ATION. So Be it.

Now, we will discuss a bit about what is termed MEDICAL and DENTAL types of insurance. You have what is termed a Gov­ernment (tax-payer) supported medical insurance program for those who cannot afford insurance, as well as, the elderly — I believe it is called Medicaid. Again, there is in all probability coming a time when there will be NO funds to support these "give-away" programs. Yet do you notice that MEDICAL and DENTAL expenses charged by Doctors, Dentists, and Hospitals KEEPS RISING? These expenses are ALREADY beyond the reach of the average American who docs not have INSURANCE. So what do you do in the meantime? With the knowl­edge that YOUR insurance company may go bankrupt, this leaves many of you ones in a quandary. Many of you are yet learning about YOUR POWER to keep yourselves HEALTHY and when in service to God, most of you will avoid MAJOR ill­nesses or "accidents". Many of you are exploring ALTERNA­TIVE, "natural", and what is termed "Homeopathic" (A system of therapy using minute doses of medicines that produce the symptoms of the disease treated) forms of treatment, as well as, exploring and practicing more PREVENTATIVE types of self-treatments, such as healthier diet, exercise and nourishing sup­plements. These are wonderful things YOU can DO in physical format to take responsibility for maintaining YOUR health. Always keep in mind, though, precious ones, that YOU create your disease and illness, and the POWER of PREVENTION and even CURES thereof rests PRIMARILY WITHIN YOUR WONDERFUL GOD-CREATED MINDS!

I would say that logically, while your system is in the process of crumbling, that you ones will discover "NEW" ways which arc relatively inexpensive for treatment of various illnesses and ail­ments. In the mean lime YOU each, who can still afford Medi­cal and/or Dental insurance must decide FOR YOURSELVES how much longer you are willing to risk your premiums within the "false" security which is still supported by Insurance Com­panies who may soon cease to be. Eventually all of you will find that you no longer NEED any form of Human Medical In­surance because you will BECOME firmly sustained in your POWER of your SPIRIT within OF GOD/ATON to maintain your wellness and provide you any and ALL assistance neces­sary for your self-created "physical" care "needs". As for the "other" types of insurance which are Mandatory, such as, Auto-liability and Title Insurance for home purchases, you ones really haven't got any choice if you wish to have the "privilege" of owning a home and car. (Unless you change your laws govern­ing same) Your system has these "built in" laws now, such as is the case with "property" taxes, which really have "limited" your freedoms and rights which were carefully stipulated within your original Constitution and Bill of Rights. Such is the nature of the created and allowed BEAST, the Anti-Christ, as it weaves ib insidious web of destructive CONTROL OVER YOU ONES ever more tightly in its desire lo suffocate THE SPIRIT OP LIFE OF GOD/ATON within you.

I trust that you ones now have plenty more to PONDER care­fully concerning your individual circumstance. May the power of the LIGHT and TRUTH which is of God/Aton within The Creation rest easily within your beings. Bless you, precious ones, as I am come to bring you, the faithful and true, home to GOD/ATON in ONENESS WITH ALL. So Be it.
    I AM Sananda, ONE with GOD. Salu.
    CHAPTER 6
    APRIL 22, 1991
    WHAT IS A "WORK FARE"
    ­
    Greetings Precious chela, Druthea. We arc Sananda, Lord Michael and St. Germain. We come in the service of our Holy, Divine Father, God/Aton and in service, therefore, to you, our brethren.
    We arc most grateful for the inquiry of one, DK. We are be­ginning to sec the flicker from the spark of awakening which is occurring within you ones. We now wish to gently but firmly kindle this spark of understanding before the "winds" of the ad­versary extinguish this growing flame. DK's question was this. "Are there any books in print that work out that idea of Work-Fare?"

Well, precious one, perhaps it will be you who will write it? I, Sananda, had said previously within the document, "Welfare (Sick-fare) and the Ami-Christ" that the concept of what I termed "Work-Fare" is not a new one. There arc individuals and some "groups" who have attempted to accomplish this sort of program and some practice it to some extent, although, they may not label il such. Let me give a simple definition of what "Work-Fare" means but 1 will first define "welfare". Welfare is money and food given to those who profess "need" because of "inability" or more commonly "unwillingness" to take responsi­bility for the care of themselves. They need not DO anything to earn same, except apply with their local welfare office, and "have" no assets, or at least a limitation as to what assets they have, such as a car. Now we will explain the concept of "Work-fare" that you ones can begin your OWN research and use your OWN GOD-given ingenuity to develop and implement "work-fare" when the opportunity comes.

Work-fare works something like this. Ones have no job or food and come to you, who have a farm and do need assistance. You would offer them food and a place lo slay IN EXCHANGE for their WORK assisting you where you need il. If you are able to pay something in addition, you will do so. You do not just sup­port irresponsible behavior patterns by giving away that which YOU have worked for lo ones who are unwilling to DO for themselves. I will give you a couple of hints. Inquire of your grandparents and others who "lived" through the depression of the 1930's and the war following. You will find that at that lime, what is termed "work" ethic was taught as necessary for survival. In small towns, neighbor helped neighbor, there was true relative "community" effort so that most who were physi­cally able participated in helping the whole maintain survival. There was cohesion of unity that existed which has since faded with the programming of the self-centered "ME" generations which have followed. Also, check with your local government. Inquire about whether such a program has ever been introduced within the "Social Services" office, for example. If so, find out if they will allow you lo have access lo the information for "research" purposes. This will give you ones a start..
    Now you will notice I did not say ones will go to the govern­ment for welfare handouts. WHY? BECAUSE, IT IS SIMPLY TIME YOU ONES UNDERSTAND THAT VERY SOON, YOU WILL LJXELY NOT HAVE ENOUGH GOVERNMENT HAND-OUTS FOR ALL WHO COME BEGGING!! AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SIT AS "MUGWUMPS" UPON THE FENCE OF INDECISION, WHO STILL REMAIN FIRMLY TIED WITHIN THE SYSTEM AS IT IS NOW, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE "APPLI­CATION" OF "WORK-FARE" FOR OTHERS, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE ONES OUT ON THE STREETS OF DESPERATION AND DESPAIR!!

Precious Chelas, WE of the HOSTS, arc preparing you for a lime when you will be needing to apply "alternatives" lo that which you have been taught. YOUR SYSTEM, YOUR CUL­TURAL INSTITUTIONS AS YOU NOW KNOW THEM ARE FALLING INTO THE ASHES AND YOU WHO HANG ON TO THE OLD...WILL "FALL" AS WELL. The Anti-Christ which now exists within nearly all human "systems" upon your plane, is tying to pull as many of you intoperceived "helpless" apathy, andeventually desperation, thatyou willREMAIN a slave to and fall with IT into the void of ignorant, unconscious darkness and during the same "lime", GOD RECLAIMS THOSE WHO ARE OR HAVE CHOSEN TO BECOME HIS FAITHFUL AND TRUE!

We would ask ofYOU ones, what possibilities can YOU create within GOD's LAWS which implement this concept of WORK-FARE? WE WELCOME THE SHARING OF IDEAS WITH OUR OTHER READERS OF "THE PHOENIX JOURNALS". Do you sec? We do a disservice to you ones IF we DO ALL your THINKING FOR YOU. HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF BEING TOLD BY THOSE OF "HUMAN" FORMAT HOW YOU MUST THINK OR NOT THINK AS THE CASE MAY ACTUALLY BE!. You MUST GROW-UP, CHELAS, IT IS GRADUATION/LIBERATI ON TIME, REMEMBER?!? THE SPIRIT OF GOD KNOWL­EDGE RESTS WITHIN EACH ONE WHO CHOOSES TO PUT HIS HUMAN "ALTERED EGO" WILL INTO WHAT IS GOD'S WILL ONLY. THEREFORE, IT STANDS TO REA­SON, THAT THE ANSWERS EXIST WITHIN EACH ONE OF YOU WHO WISHES ONLY TO SERVE IN HONOR AND IN BALANCE, THE WILL OF GOD/ATON. ASK, GOD/ATON WITHIN YOU TO SHOW YOU THAT WHICH YOU NEED IN ORDER TO SERVE HIS WILL. Ask and you will receive your guidance and your answers. Then, of course, it is up lo YOU to DO what you are guided to DO. So be it.

We will suggest, though, that the first thing each and every one of you must DO, is free yourselves from any and all dependency upon the "system". We cannot stress this enough! You either do so now by choice or you will be FORCED, by your addiction to dependency and the fall of your system, into inability to sur­vive. You won't need lo consider things such as WORK-FARE if you do not have SOVEREIGNTY and AUTONOMITY very soon! We trust that we have adequately explained the severity of your circumstances and the necessity to ACT NOW in preparation to maintain yourselves within GOD'S LIGHT and SER­VICE.

LEISURE. RETIREMENT AND THE ANT1-C11R1ST

Now while we have your attention lei us discuss what is termed on your place as LEISURE, defined as: "I. Freedom from the demands of work or duty. 2. Time available for recreation or relaxation. At leisure, 1. Free from pressing obligation. 2. Un­occupied; not employed." Now we will define RETIRE­MENT: "To Retire, 1. To go away or withdraw, as for pri­vacy, shelter, or rest. 2. To go to bed. 3. To withdraw oneself from business, public life, or active service. Retired, 1. With­drawn from public view; solitary; secluded: a retired life. 2. Withdrawn from active service, business, office etc."

Both of these terms imply a chosen slate of NON-ACTIVITY in regard to that which you ones have termed as WORK or PRO­DUCTION orientation. Now there are of course various ways in which you ones define and utilize your "leisure" time. Some of you consider that playing a game or sport, such as bridge, baseball or golf is how you will spend your NON-productive "work" lime. This would be termed "active" leisure, in that you are doing something cither physically and/or mentally "stimulating" which you do for "fun" or "enjoyment". Others of you will consider "leisure" to be watching television or going lo a movie, taking a nap, or lying in the sun, which we would icrm "passive" leisure in that you arc seeking entertainment or relaxation in which you need DO nothing except be entertained or sleep. Ones who are addicted to DOING nothing, or NON­THINKING we will call, "Leisure Lizards". (No offense to the beauteous creatures called lizards, of course.)

Now we are not saying that these leisure activities on non-activ­ities arc necessarily evil. The point we arc making is that most of you have stifled your creative potential within by choosing work which you can't wait to be done with so that you can go leisure yourselves in self-indulgent apathy and pleasure-seeking. Now, are we saying it is wrong to do things besides "work" which you enjoy or to simply relax when you are tired and stressed? NOT AT ALL. But you ones have been programmed to become addicted to NON-PRODUCTIVE LEISURE because many of you choose work which is unfulfilling simply because you wish lo MAKE MORE MONEY so that you can hopefully RETIRE early and WITHDRAW from societal PRODUC­TIVITY. Of course the "ELITE" have definitely encouraged this sort of NON-thinking, leisure, retirement orientation. Ones who become retired will say such things as, "I'VE worked hard lo have this freedom to play." or "I'VE paid my dues and I'VE earned this retirement". Alright, precious ones, ONLY HOW CAN YOU continue lo play golf and travel while your world crumbles around your feet? "Having FUN" has become the great American pastime. This is a MULTI-BILLION dollar "DISTRACTION" business of KEEPING YOU APATHETIC TOWARD ILLEGAL AND TREASON 1ST GOVERNMENT POLICIES, TOTALLY PREOCCUPIED WITH SELF-CEN­TERED PLEASURE-SEEKING and FAST ASLEEP while your freedom is slowly STOLEN from you. You ones who are NOW working lo enjoy "leisure" and toward "your" retirement, will have quite a RUDE awakening when your CONSTITUTION is GONE and THE NEW WORLD ORDER is completely in place. The only work you (who survive physically) will be do­ing for your bare survival will be for the ANTI-GOD which rules your governments. And the terms "leisure" and "retirement" will remain only in your "dreams" as you agoniz­ingly long for your freedom...and it is lost! Ponder this care­fully, precious ones!

The lime is NOW lo bring back and maintain your freedoms un­der your ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION! You ones no longer have "time" to "play" and HE NON-PRODUCTIVE. YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ALREADY ARE IN SER­VICE TO GOD AND TO HUMANITY NEED YOUR HELP TO CHANGE THIS CIRCUMSTANCE NOW FALLING IN UPON YOU! WAKE-UP RETIRED PEOPLE OF AMER­ICA ! YOUR GRANDCHILDREN NEED YOUR SUPPORT IF THEY ARE TO Lizards". (No offense to the beauteous creatures called lizards, of course.)

Now we are not saying that these leisure activities on non-activ­ities arc necessarily evil. The point we arc making is that most of you have stifled your creative potential within by choosing work which you can't wait to be done with so that you can go leisure yourselves in self-indulgent apathy and pleasure-seeking. Now, are we saying it is wrong to do things besides "work" which you enjoy or to simply relax when you are tired and stressed? NOT AT ALL. But you ones have been programmed to become addicted to NON-PRODUCTIVE LEISURE because many of you choose work which is unfulfilling simply because you wish lo MAKE MORE MONEY so that you can hopefully RETIRE early and WITHDRAW from societal PRODUC­TIVITY. Of course the "ELITE" have definitely encouraged this sort of NON-thinking, leisure, retirement orientation. Ones who become retired will say such things as, "I'VE worked hard lo have this freedom to play." or "I'VE paid my dues and I'VE earned this retirement". Alright, precious ones, ONLY HOW CAN YOU continue lo play golf and travel while your world crumbles around your feet? "Having FUN" has become the great American pastime. This is a MULTI-BILLION dollar "DISTRACTION" business of KEEPING YOU APATHETIC TOWARD ILLEGAL AND TREASON 1ST GOVERNMENT POLICIES, TOTALLY PREOCCUPIED WITH SELF-CEN­TERED PLEASURE-SEEKING and FAST ASLEEP while your freedom is slowly STOLEN from you. You ones who are NOW working lo enjoy "leisure" and toward "your" retirement, will have quite a RUDE awakening when your CONSTITUTION is GONE and THE NEW WORLD ORDER is completely in place. The only work you (who survive physically) will be do­ing for your bare survival will be for the ANTI-GOD which rules your governments. And the terms "leisure" and "retirement" will remain only in your "dreams" as you agoniz­ingly long for your freedom...and it is lost! Ponder this care­fully, precious ones!

The lime is NOW lo bring back and maintain your freedoms un­der your ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION! You ones no longer have "time" to "play" and HE NON-PRODUCTIVE. YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ALREADY ARE IN SER­VICE TO GOD AND TO HUMANITY NEED YOUR HELP TO CHANGE THIS CIRCUMSTANCE NOW FALLING IN UPON YOU! WAKE-UP RETIRED PEOPLE OF AMER­ICA ! YOUR GRANDCHILDREN NEED YOUR SUPPORT IF THEY ARE TO and TRUTH and PROTECTION. We are Sananda, Lord Michael and St. Germain, YOUR HOSTS, sent of and in service to God/Aton and The Creation. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PRE-FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PHOENIX

CHAPTER 7

APRIL 25, 1991
    ACCESSING GOD/ATON WITHIN TO SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVE GUIDANCE FOR COSMIC WISDOM. BALANCE AND TRUTH

Greetings precious chelas. WE arc Sananda, Lord Michael and St. Germain. We come in the service of the LIGHT of Our Most Radiant ONE, and thus lo you, our brethren. Wc give honor to Druthea for receiving this message in behalf of GOD WITHIN ALL. Lei us begin.

We, of the HOSTS of God, within HIS Cosmic Council arc most pleased to present an opportunity of self-understanding this day. Druthea's "counterpart" has given permission (albeit somewhat reluctantly) to allow herself and her life lo be shared as it relates to a current life "circumstance" which she has be­fore herself to face and make decisions about and which she has found to be most difficult and uncomfortable. Now, one reason we have asked her to share this circumstance is because it is one which many of you ones can "relate" to in your similar day-to­day challenges. The other reason is that SHE has asked for GOD within to guide her actions and decisions that she may act with balanced "integrity" and honor toward self and GOD. We would like to outline the circumstance, her guidance, her deci­sions and where all of this has brought her awareness lo. Now you might say that we are "Feeding two birds with ONE worm" (a more loving cliche", don't you think?) in that by walking you ones through a process of creative unfoldment towards personal responsibility and understanding, you will have an example lo assist your understanding as you begin YOUR OWN accessing abilities within you.

Now the reason Druthea's counterpart is somewhat reluctant lo show her circumstance as example is that she perceives herself and her "personal life" to be very private, and she is one who deals with and solves her own "problems" without "talking"about them with, but one or two mosttrusted human "others". MANY of you feel the same way. It is because parts of the process of the unfolding of this circumstance arc most painful and frightening to her and she doesn't want anyone to know that she feels most vulnerable that therefore she might be JUDGED in some way lesser or unworthy. Our point is that YOU ALL have had and still do have your moments when the circum­stances sct before you seem quite like insurmountable mountains of impossibility, or they feel like unfair amounts of burden that you arc not "prepared" for. There are two items I will share and suggest for you ones before we "tell the story". First, re­member that YOU create EVERY circumstance that is set be­fore you. They are OPPORTUNITIES for you to exercise RE­SPONSIBILITY in your spiritual creative unfoldment and to also bring forth into the light the "demons" from the dark cor­ners of your own minds. God does not give you more than you agree lo "handle". Secondly, while we tell the story, call forth your GOD-sclf within lo walk in the shoes of Druthea's coun­terpart, who wc will call Drew, that you may experience WITH her, in UNITY of understanding the process of CONSCIOUS SELF-DISCOVERY.

We will begin now by explaining that this beloved child of God experienced a relatively happy and somewhat adventurous child­hood until she reached the age of eleven-years. She was quite active, curious, independent and one who loved nature, animals and creatures of most all kinds. She had two younger sisters whom she often avoided in that she preferred to play and be alone or with certain friends of her choosing. Her mother stayed at home and was quite the loner herself, spending most of her time reading and doing household chores. Her father traveled frequently for his business, but was generally home on weekends. They moved frequently while she was very young but then settled for several years in a small, quiet, lower middle-class community.

When she was eleven-years of age, her parents announced to all of the girls that they were going to get a DIVORCE. This is the lime when many severe emotional, psychological and physical challenges were most abruptly put before little Drew and her family. Her mother maintained custody and within a period of roughly eighteen months Drew's father applied for and received a transfer completely out of the United Stales, was remarried to a much younger woman and had started a "new" family. Meanwhile within that same period, Drew's mother sold their once "happy" home, moved to an apartment in a new and bigger town and her mother began working for the first time in her life. Within three-years of the divorce, her mother had developed a severe alcohol problem and sought the "company" of many men, most of whom she met in bars. Their "quality" of life fell considerably and little Drew who was now fourteen-years- old began for the first time to lose interest in school, which prior to this time she enjoyed and achieved above average ability. She sought the company of "older" friends and began her own self-destructive pattern of behavior. Their father visited quite in­frequently and mostly he would write letters and occasionally call. As you are beginning to see, the consequences of feelings of extreme rejection by mother and all three children became most destructive.
    We would like to add herein that both of Drew's parents were "only" children. Both came from divorced households. Drew's mother is a most fragile and highly creative soul. She had a domineering alcoholic mother and she found it very difficult to integrate within this "harsh" world. Drew's father is a man who is a master at hiding from his feelings and running from his re­sponsibilities. He has grown more in understanding his respon­sibilities but is generally quite consciously unaware and ignorant of the emotional turmoil lo his "first" family caused by his ac­tions early in his marriage and thereafter.

When Drew was barely fifteen-years of age, she met and fell "in love" with a much older man than she. When she came home 30 minutes late one night from a dale with this one, her mother, who was drunk and with a man, told her that she would have to leave if she would not adhere to the curfew rules. So Drew left and the next day while her mother was at work she went and gathered her belongings and "moved in" with her boyfriend and his mother.

Now we will move forward in lime. Drew eventually broke-up with this one and had several boyfriends after, but managed lo still attend and graduate from high school six months before her class. She worked at various jobs, took care of herself and spent several years occasionally dating, but mostly alone. Then she met a most special, loving and generous man who would later become her husband. She began, with his love, allowance and support, her "healing" and "forgiveness" process. She saw very little of cither of her parents. But she did remain in contact with one of her sisters. Finally after over five years of no con­tact with cither parent she agreed to come to her sister's wed­ding where her father and his family were invited. Shortly thereafter she and her sister went to visit their mother who now lived in another stale with her own step-mother and worked as a bookkeeper.

Drew and her sister were most distressed to witness the deterio­ration of their once beautiful mother. She had been diagnosed as having emphysema from years of heavy cigarette smoking and high blood pressure. Although she was only 47-ycars-old, her hair had gone completely grey. She was perhaps 50-60 pounds overweight, and found il most difficult to walk even a few steps without slopping lo try and "breathe".

Now this visit was over four-years-ago. Since that time her mother has deteriorated lo the point that she now must use oxy­gen nearly all the lime. For Drew and her sisters, there had been acceptance and understanding, but no real urge to do any­thing other than maintain contact by phone or letter and visit when they fell they could.

It is interesting to note that in spite of the apparent adversity of their "growing up" situation, two of the three daughters have found for themselves relative happiness, secure marriages, and financial independence. The third and youngest daughter now lives on welfare, is separated from her husband, and has three children to care for.

Now begins the current challenge for Drew. Three weeks ago or thereabouts, Drew called her mother to chat. Well she (her mother) was quite depressed becauseof her physical de­terioration and wasafraid that she may not be able to work much longer. Also, she felt uncomfortable around her step­mother who seemed lo view Drew's mother and her condition with much inconvenience to her "life-style" as a swinging single grandmother. Well, Drew has not ever been able lo really speak openly about her feelings to her mother. So after listening to her mother, they hung up.

After much pondering and asking GOD for assistance, Drew de­cided to discuss her concerns about her mother first with her sisters. Her middle sister said outright that she was not willing to lake care of their mother in any physical capacity, but she would contribute financially if necessary. The youngest one, of course, had not the resources to do either. So Drew decided lo discuss with her husband the possibility of bringing her mother to their town, getting her an apartment (so all maintained pri­vacy) and someone to care for her. Her husband most gener­ously agreed lo help in this way. All is well so far.

Now Drew is guided by GOD within lo write her mother a letter and express her feelings. Drew agreed and asked God's assis­tance because she truly wished to express her feelings of for­giveness, understanding and compassion to her mother and wanted it be as she requested, "The way YOU would speak to her Father God/Aton". Well she wrote a most wondrous letter expressing her knowledge of the Power of God within, her feelings of love and forgiveness toward her mother, her knowl­edge about disease and how she could offer help if her mother wished to heal herself. Lastly in the letter she told her mother that she is welcome to come and live close by and that she would be cared for by and be closer lo her three daughters and grandchildren. With much concern that the letter would be re­ceived by her mother with the same understanding and love that she hoped was projected, she sent it off.

For over two weeks, Drew wondered how her mother would re­spond to the letter, and hoped that she (her mother) would not make it another reason lo flagellate herself. Finally after nearly three weeks, Drew received a response from her mother in themail. With great anticipation. ..she opened the letter. Thefirst line read."I apologize for not responding sooner lo your MAR­VELOUS letter." Drew breathed a sigh of relief (after first mis­reading ihc word "marvelous" as "malicious". ) As she contin­ued reading she was filled with JOY for finally being able to communicate her feelings and have her mother respond in kind. At the end of the letter her mother said, "Your generous offer of a home, a stepping stone on the troubled waters of my life is... Well I can 7 begin to find words to describe my gratitude to you, all of you. I really don't want to be a burden... nun mar­riages or cause heart ache to anyone in my family. Your offer does make me feel safer and better and I would like lo be closer to all of you so I guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it...In the meantime please know how much I appreciate your incredible offer, your forgiving nature is a real tribute to your strong character. I am very proud of you and love you very much. Love, Mother."

Well, I can see that we have a variety of responses from you readers. I will tell you what Drew's response was. Relief mixed with feelings of "oh gee, I could actually become respon­sible for her care!" You see, she wrote the letter to her mother exactly the way GOD WITHIN guided her to do so. She was actually quite emotionally detached and removed from the letter she wrote. Al the time she TRUSTED God that it was the right and responsible action lo take. Now she finds herself somewhat in a quandary about whether or not she "can handle" the respon­sibility. She knows that what she now must do is TRUST the outcome of this situation to happen according to the WILL of GOD whose will she entrusted this decision with in the first place. She carefully explored as many options as she could think of and with God's guidance she decided that FOR HER MOTHER the decision lo offer her assistance and a place close by was the best one.

What you ones must keep in mind is that WHEN you put YOUR WILL into GOD'S WILL, your life proceeds along on the path of BALANCE and INTEGRITY. It is only your "altered" ego consciousness that questions, worries, fears and feels "burdened" beyond desire or capability. The POINT is that it is

NOW up to her MOTHER as to what SHE will decide to do. The whole reason that GOD WITHIN suggested Drew write the letter was so Drew could RELEASE and OFFER FORGIVE­NESS which she had truly felt only had been unable lo "verbalize" before.

You ones can only imagine what it was like for Drew's mother to receive that letter from her daughter. Her "guilt" was so ex­treme for her perceived heinous "errors" that she could not live with herself, thus the slow and painful self-destruction of her body...and her life. Well GOD's forgiving hand was present within that letter and HE spoke to HER spirit, and the RE­LEASE was incredible lo watch in that dear beloved being. Will she choose to heal and live on here? That is between her and God. Just know that when you offer the sincere hand of forgiveness, and it is accepted that the release works for both the forgiver and the forgiven. Even if the forgiveness is not ac­cepted, the forgiver is always released by the power of GOD, The SPIRIT OF LIFE WITHIN. We will request that, for those of you within this circle, Drew offer a copy of this letter she wrote with the hand of God, to each of you who request it. You ones who read this letter will note that there is NO BLAME placed against the mother. You ones must really learn to LET GO of your crippling attachments to the destructive emotions of resentment, hatred, self-criticism, fear and blame. We are speaking to you ALL within this circle and ALL others who read this document. Drew has been most frightened of. this writing/sharing and has resisted letting go of it publicly, so we know and SHE now knows that it is exactly what she must do. We venture to say that there is NOT ONE of you who will read this document who won't have a "memory" stirred of similar circumstance and a NEED for understanding of a lesson (or two) with subsequent forgiveness and release of blame and of emotional attachment to it.

Druthea, precious beloved chela, you have been most coura­geous and we have seen your tremendous growth beyond your self-centered, self-perceived limitation of emotional protective shield.

It is a most blessed JOY lo witness this blossoming and to share this with your brethren. She finds it most difficult to accept this honor publicly... She feels as though she is in "group" therapy! GOD KNOWS that she once again KNOWS and FEELS THE POWER of HIS LOVE WITHIN HER...it has been a long, difficult journey, chela, to overcome this self-chal­lenge. Arc you ready for the next? (She laughs).

Now for you ones reading and sharing. Are YOU ready to overcome your emotional attachments of the "altered" ego Ad­versary? Are you ready to BE responsible for YOUR lessons and NOT CONTINUE to BLAME ANOTHER for PAST DEEDS which YOU created and also allowed to cause you pain? ARE YOU WILLING TO STOP choosing to sabotage yourself by continually re-creating and/or re-living the circum­stance because YOU have been unwilling lo LEARN the lesson and RELEASE IT? What memories have been stirred, chelas? Arc there emotional feelings or detached observation? We sug­gest you each commune with OUR Father WITHIN and per­haps, you will find it beneficial lo WRITE down your feelings to yourself and lo those whom you perceived have caused you "pain". For many simply being able to verbalize your feelings completely without interruption is most therapeutic even if you do not send the letter to anyone. Are you ready for freedom from your emotional crutches? Are YOU ready to HEAL THE INNER CHILD and TRUST GOD'S WILL AND BECOME COMMITTED IN HIS SERVICE ONLY? MAY THE POWER OF GOD WITHIN EACH OF YOU BE AL­LOWED FULFILLMENT IN HONOR TO SELF IN TRUTH AND BALANCE THAT YOU EACH FIND THE TRUE FREEDOM OF INNER PEACE AND JOY WHICH IS GOD'S WILL AND THUS, ONCE AND FOR ALL, FILL THE "VOID" OF ILLUSION OF SEPARATION.. .FOR WE ARE ALL ONE! SO BE IT AND AMEN.

Now we hope that you ones choose to see this opportunity by example for healthy change within. THIS inner "therapy" must not be made into an excuse lo wallow around in self-pity and self-flagellation for past "errors". You must ask God's direc­tion, DO what HE advises, and MOVE ON . Consider this a sort of "psychic" surgery which leaves NO scars. Youare learning to ACCESS consciously, the POWER WITHIN OF GOD'S assistanceremoving what doesnot BELONG to theSPIRIT OF LIFE OF GODLINESS. Nothing more and cer­tainly nothing less.
    We leave the decision afoul where to place this document and whether or not it will be shared outside this circle in the "hands" of our beloved brother, Commander Hatonn and his capable as­sistants. Drulhea has given permission to share where it is "needed". "Drew", of course, wants to be like the "ostrich" and hide her head in a hole. Precious one, you can hide your head but the rest of you is still well exposed! Why not instead stand tall with your beautiful head above ground attached to your body in wholeness so that you are available for others to share in the gifts of tremendous LIGHT of GOD which you carry within! So be it.

Before we close, we wish to give honor and tribute to one, Kathleen Brook who recently made her transition from this plane. She was a beloved friend of many years, to Druthea and her husband. On the yesterday they received a beautiful card with her picture in the front, a memorial from a friend of hers. It read, "Dear Friend, I thought you might want a remembrance of Kathleen. Her words are very special and she would want to share them with you. Sincerely, E.H. Kathleen's Gentleman Who Loves Her Very Much!" Within the card are two beauteous quotes from this special and perceptive one, Kathleen, which wc will share herein:

"Problems are opportunities to stir up God's gifts within us. A vehicle to draft forth our innate potential into action."

"Learning how to live in the greatest peace, partnership and brotherhood with all men and women of whatever description, is a moving and fascinating adventure. "—Kathleen Brook.
    Kathleen was 43-years-old at her passing. She was a beautiful, gentle soul who experienced and overcame much emotional heartache. Druthea remembers her as one who all she ever re­ally wanted was a man in her life who LOVED her uncondition­ally and without restrictions to her spiritual growth and independence. Druthea regrets that she had not spoken toKathleen for some months and did not know she had a friend, E.H, "A gen­tleman who loves her very much!" No regrets, chela, for it is truethat Kathleen finally received the love that she so deserved, yet denied for herself for much of her life. Kathleen is greatly loved by many upon your place and she will be missed by those of you who remain. She is WITH GOD, chelas, for she was of purity in spirit. Thank you MR. E.H. for loving her as she so deserved!

With gratitude and appreciation to ALL of you, precious ones, we move lo stand by. We are your HOSTS of GOD, Sananda, Lord

Michael and St. Germain. We come from within the Cosmic Council of GOD OF LIGHT, ATON, to bring you, THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE, HOME TO GOD'S KING­DOMS. We humbly await your decision. Know that WE LOVE YOU GREATLY and BEYOND WORDS TO DE­SCRIBE. You need only ASK GOD, DESIRE TRUTH, WIS­DOM AND BALANCE AND TO SERVE ONLY WITHIN HIS WILL AND IT IS GIVEN! With "time", with the use of your own logic and reason, EACH of YOU WILL KNOW AND LIVE THIS TRUTH! SO BE IT! Salu.

CHAPTER 8

APRIL 29. 1991
    THE HEALING POWER OF FORGIVENESS

Greetings precious Druthea. I AM Sananda. I come in the ser­vice of Holy God/Aton of Light, and to you, my brethren.

We, of God's Hosts, are most pleased to see that many of you ones are beginning to understand your power, your power to forgive self and others...to release the pain you hold within. The path of forgiveness often seems most difficult... at first. When you begin to see yourselves in Unity, in Brotherhood, you will find that ALL of you have made similar errors and have at­tached to yourselves many uncomfortable regrets for past cir­cumstances. All of you have punished yourselves, often without mercy. It is time to HEAL, precious ones. Heal yourselves and this wondrous and beautiful planet which has allowed you to play your games of folly upon her skin and within her atmo­sphere. It begins within YOU, each ONE.
    Druthea finds herself most exhausted from her emotional turmoil of these past days of being able to come to understanding about and release some of her fears. This is what living in fear will do to you, exhaust you, and eventually, if it is not faced and released, it will drain the life-force of GODLINESS right out of you. What I would like her to know is that her HEALING has begun with a "big bang" and still she fears that her allowing of the sharing of her life circumstance will not make a difference for others. Her feelings arc common among you who read this. You often wonder IF you can really make a difference. I will tell you most emphatically, YES!! Remember that you must follow through and trust GOD'S WILL will BE DONE! Your "perceived" exhaustion, precious, is also a part of your healing process right now, you are releasing many inner dragons and they fight a losing battle to slay in power of your being. Fear not, little one, GOD'S Golden wings surround your being and you arc protected and guided by HIS hand and HIS love. It willnot hemuch longer that you hold fear and doubt within you, for these are emotions of"altered" ego, the adversary lo GOD. Re­member this, as each one of you increase your integrity of spirit through your thoughts, words and actions and begin to fully rec­ognize your responsibility and creative abilities, so too will your power of GOD within you become an ever BRIGHTER LIGHT UNTO THE WORLD. Know this Truth, my precious brethren, for I speak most heartily lo ALL of you who partake of this document.

To forgive, "1. To grant pardon for or remission of (something). 2. To cease to blame or feel resentment against." Now that the definition is clear, perhaps your understanding of the power of this action within you, forgiveness, will also be­come clear to you ones. If you can see the other, the perceived "perpetrator" against you as a part OF YOU, there to show you something, teach you something that as yet you have not under­stood, then perhaps you will more readily seek the understand­ing of that which the actions of the "other" offers you. Even if the lesson is simply self-forgiveness, and rather than blatantly punishing yourself, you instead create the self-punishment to come from another who lives your same drama of punishment. You ones have become most ingenious at masking your per­ceived unworthiness within. We, of your hosts of God, feel it is high time lhal you recognize and understand that which you do lo remain in denial of yourselves and your responsibilities and separation from your Creator. Do you agree?

Now, the power of forgiveness leaves no "substance" upon which fear and doubt can breed itself. Destructive fear and doubt emotions will starve within your being and then return to their source until the source of the adversary "thought" is de­voured by itself. It will no longer have a comfortable "home" within your realm!

Perhaps it helps lo have a "vision" or a "glimpse" of where you wish to be in your understanding. And since for many of you it is difficult to imagine what life will be like when you attain Conscious Immortality within the realms of God, you often are uncertain of what your GOALS need be and it may also cause you lo feel fear of that which you perceive as the UNKNOWNfactors. It becomes much easier lo remain attached to the old, addictions behaviors, lifestyles in that they arc much like a com­fortable old chair which you may not want lo venture out of to see if perhaps you might experience a different chair, or maybe life without a chair at all. Even though the chair eventually be­comes most tattered and worn and less comfortable, you ones often choose to remain in discomfort in that which you feel SURE about in your conscious reality. If only you will just ex­amine that old chair carefully, and really see that you arc at­tached to it because of your fear and then decide to let it go in your mind as "need", then the new can be allowed entrance into your reality. This is what is meant when we discuss placing your trust and faith into that which is GOD'S WILL of BAL­ANCE and HARMONY. You are ALLOWING your true HERITAGE of GODLINESS WITHIN to UNFOLD your cre­ative potential and opportunities, KNOWING that when YOUR will intent is GOD's will that ALL experiences will unfold in the perfection and JOY of discovery!
    This is why, when ones ask Commander Hatonn, for example, what THEY are to do, he must most often decline to give FU­TURE interpretation of YOUR life because GOD is unfolding it for each and each makes the choices of whether or not he will accept those opportunities which God Within presents in order to fulfill his divine potential in service to GOD. Often ones re­sist unfamiliar CHANGE and so circumstances change for GOD WITHIN continues to offer opportunities, and most often the case is that when "push comes to shove", ones refuse to sec the opportunities presented them by GOD WITHIN and so deny the experience its fruition of unfoldment. Remember the statement that has been made often within "The Phoenix Journals" is "Many are called; FEW are chosen". Who chooses? YOU DO! What arc you choosing? SERVICE TO GOD AS A PORTION OF HIS CREATIVE UNFOLDMENT AND EXPERIENCE as opposed to service lo self and therefore ad­versary since adversary seeks only lo feel itself SUPERIOR to GOD and thus DESTROY that WHICH IS or GODLINESS. To be in self-centered adversarial "reality", ones must deny that GOD essence which exists within and live in a perception or in­dividual separation, as an islandof will, HIS OWN "altered" ego will. By the denial of ONENESS, the adversary becomes like the errant child who denies responsibility so that he can DO things HIS way, even though his way eventually destroys ALL of his toys which GOD has given him in the first place.
    Do you sec, precious chelas, when YOU deny the power of GOD's existence WITHIN you, you LIMIT your scope of expe­rience because YOUR DIVINE SPARK of creative potential is DENIED its full inheritance. And as you will discover, limita­tion of that which you ARE becomes quite painful to your inner spirit which pines for freedom from its chains of limited per­ception. This is why when ones are examined who are consid­ered very EVIL by their actions, you will often find that this one's spirit has shriveled to near non-existence in order to allow room for EVIL adversary self-nurtured energy to control the body vehicle. Now, of course, you arc finding that the adver­sary has used and is using synthetics and robotoids to do its evil. What better subject than one who has NO spirit of LIFE breathed into it by Creator! Adversary essentially has puppets with which to program its will lo do its total bidding, NO SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS exists within these "puppets" to change its mind later!

So then is it wrong lo "dream" and "vision" the way it could be lo be in harmony and balance? Of course not. Simply recog­nize, precious ones, that you cannot place limits upon your­selves through your visions because you are yet unfolding that which YOU will create lo be in harmony and balance. And much of the JOY and FULFILLMENT comes when your pur­pose and creative abilities, for example, are unfolded in GOD'S divine "lime" through the power of GOD within you! This is why we suggest that you not spend so much time in worry and concern over your FUTURE. In order to keep yourself in THE NOW unfolding before you, we have suggested that you, as a part of. your daily communion with God say simply, "Please show me and tell me, Father/Mother God/Aton, that which I need lo know at this time in order to sustain myself ONLY within YOUR service. And in ALL things and circumstances brought before me, Father, NOT MY WILL BUT LET THINE

WILL BE DONE! With your intent true tothat which you askof theFather, THAT WHICH YOU NEED IS ALWAYS GIVEN. Then of course you must maintain the TRUST andFAITH IN GOD WITHIN YOU lo unfold ALL for you in per­fection and so too give you the strength and tools you need to fulfill HIS WILL WITHIN THE DIVINE PLAN. Let us define Trust, "1. Confident reliance on the integrity, honesty, or jus­tice of another; faith. 2. Something committed lo one's care; a charge; responsibility. Faith, "1. Confidence in or dependence on a person or thing as trustworthy. 2. Belief without need of certain proof." We would most humbly suggest that the only being you need put your complete faith and trust in GOD who exists WITHIN you. You ones will certainly need to learn lo access and recognize GOD'S POWER AND ENERGY WITHIN and those of HIS HOSTS whenever GUIDANCE IS GIVEN! This is why we often explain the necessity of CLEAR­ING YOUR SPACE OF ALL DARK FRAGMENTS AND DEMANDING IDENTIFICATION IN THE NAME OF HOLY GOD! Il becomes easier lo do in time when you make it a part of your daily communion. This brings us to our next subject of assistance and reminding.

Remember within "The Phoenix Operator/Owner Manual" we discussed the three D's? DESIRE, DEVOTION and DISCI­PLINE. To heal the INNER CHILD, one must understand and apply the principles of the three D's, ON A DAILY BASIS! Not just every so often when you happen to feel like it. What is your goal? ARE YOU NOT IN TRAINING FOR CON­SCIOUS CO-CREATION AND SELF-RESPONSIBILITY IN. GOD'S REALMS! If this is your intent of goal to achieve it is a" very serious commitment which you must work towards in every conscious moment of your existence here. EVERY moment counts; EVERY circumstance offers an opportunity to bring you closer to GOD. Please remember this, precious ones. This IS YOUR moment lo act with integrity towards self and all others. If you error, you must first recognize il as error before you can make the necessary CHANGE within lo correct the error. And then, you can depend on this truth...you will be given another similar opportunity lo TEST your level of understanding and of integrity of Spirit. The testing will be constant, chelas, thai you may earn your way, rightfully, within the realms of GOD. There is no short-cut except through understanding the knowl­edge and wisdom which the circumstances of each of your "lifetimes" has offered you. Remember, I, Sananda, have been given this label by My Father because I have EARNED it through MY initiations of opportunities presented to me. Be thankful for the lessons, bless each one which is granted to you for they are opportunities for SELF understanding and for KNOWING GOD within.
    I will share with you a little secret. Although The Red Road of Truth may seem difficult at first, as you continue in YOUR DE­SIRE, DEVOTION and DISCIPLINE towards reaching GOD's realms, you will find that although there will still be obstacles before you, you will find them to be much less bothersome or distracting to you. They will no longer have power OVER YOU.

You will simply step over them or walk around them or make them vanish before your eyes! THE OBSTACLES WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE POWER TO PARALYZE YOU IN FEAR. They will simply not concern you or will, instead, offer you a healthy challenge which YOU have asked for and wel­come. So be it.

I trust that I have brought further understanding and clarification to you ones that you may be closer to the INNER PEACE which TRUSTING IN GOD allows you lo have. Thank you, precious chelas, for your attention. Thank you, Druthea for your ser­vice. I AM Sananda, ONE WITH GOD Within The Creation. Salu.

주제글 정보