가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. I AM SANANDA

CHAPTER 4
    REC #3 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    MON., AUG. 7, 1989 4:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 356
    Judas here in Light with the Radiant One, Sananda. Let us pro­ceed, Dharma.

MANY HEALINGS
    When Jmmanuel came down from the mountain, many of the people followed him. And behold, a leper came and fell on his knees before him and spoke, "Lord, if thou will, please make me clean." And Jmmanuel reached out his hand and touched the leper and said: "I will do it, be clean." and soon he was com­pletely cleansed of leprosy.
    Then Jmmanuel spoke to him, "See to it that you do not tell anyone of this, but go forth and show yourself to a priest for you were healed through the power of spirit and through the wisdom of knowledge."
    Jmmanuel then went on to Caperneum, where an autocrat ap­proached him with a request, saying, "Lord, my servant lies at home with gout and is suffering terribly. Lord I have heard your new teaching, and I believe in your wisdom which says that the spirit of man can perform miracles through the knowl­edge of the truth." Jmmanuel responded to him, "I shall come to him and make him well."

The autocrat answered and spoke, "Lord, I am not worthy that you enter under my roof, but speak only one word and my ser­vant will be well."

"For I, too, am a captain and am subject to authority. I have sol­diers under me, and when I say to one of them: 'Go away!' he goes away, and to the other: 'Come here!', he comes here, and to my servant: 'Do this!', he does it."

When Jmmanuel heard this, he was astonished and spoke to those who followed him, "Verily, I say to you, I have never found such faith in anyone in Israel . But I say to you, many will come from the East and West, from South and North, and they shall understand my teaching and recognize its wisdom in knowledge. But the children of Israel shall be expelled into darkness. And there shall be wailing and grinding of teeth. The false teaching of Israel will bring bloodshed throughout mil­lennia, for the power-hungry selfishness and self-glorification of Israel will bring death and destruction throughout the land, and throughout the entire world.

"Turn away from the false teaching of the ruling power and their scribes, for they only bring destruction to generations of human races. Israel believes itself to be the chosen people; by no means, because they are more rebellious and incredulous than the unknowing who lack the secret of the Laws and act in ignorance.

Again, Jmmanuel spoke to the captain, "Go, and it be done to you as you believed." The servant was well that very hour.
    Then Jmmanuel came into the house of Peter and saw that his mother-in-law was bedded with a great fever. He took her hand and the fever left her instantly. She rose from her bed and served him.
    In the evening many were brought to him who were possessed and he drove out the spirits of evil through his word, and made all that were sick, well, so that the words of the prophet Isaiah would be fulfilled who said, "He brought to us the new teaching of knowledge and took upon Himself our weakeners, and he healed our sick and infirm."

Then, as again Jmmanuel was by the river, he saw many people pressing around and about him. He asked to be taken to the other bank. A scribe came to him and said, "Master, I will fol

low wherever you go." Jmmanuel spoke to him, "The foxes have hollows and the birds under the sky have nests, but I have nothing firm where I can put my head. I have the mission to preach wisdom and knowledge, and therefore, I am wandering restless through the lands."

Another of the disciples said to him, "Lord, permit me to go and bury my father who has just died." This was as they were to depart the city upon a journey. But Jmmanuel said to him, "Follow me and let the dead bury the dead."

As he came to the other bank near the people of Gardarene, two that were possessed rushed towards him. They came out of the place of tombs, for they were so very dangerous that no one could walk on the street where they now were treading.

Behold, they screamed and bellowed from within, "What do you want from us you son of Gabriel, the Celestial Son. Have you come to torture us before the time has come?" And the evil spirits within them asked him, "Lord, if you would expel us, let us go into the herd of swine which is grazing over yon way, for we have no other place to go."

Jmmanuel demanded, "Drive into them", and the evil spirits went into the swine, and behold, the herd of swine hurled them-selves into the waters of the river and were drowned.
    The swineherders fled and went into the town and told every-thing that had happened to the ones possessed. And behold, the whole of the town's peoples when out to meet Jmmanuel. And when they caught up to him they asked him to leave the area for they were in great fear and confusion.

Therefore, he boarded his boat, and went again into his own town.

There, they brought to him a man who had gout; he was lying on a bed. When Jmmanuel saw their faith, he spoke to the man with the gout, "Be comforted, for your faith in the power of my spirit, and your faith in my teaching of wisdom, which is the teaching of nature and The Creation, has helped you."
    Jmmanuel was most weary for he was never in aloneness that he might rest of his body; always the press of crowds where upon him. And all who came were not of faith and came forth to cause trouble.

Some of the scribes stirred up the speech among the people, "This man blasphemes God and our Holy teachings." But since Jmmanuel understood their thoughts, he spoke, "Why do you think such wicked thoughts against your better knowledge? Yet, what is easier, to say: Your faith has helped you, or to say: Get up and walk? But, so that you know that I am a man just as you, but that I know how to use the power of my spirit through my knowledge, therefore, I command the man with the gout; "Get up, pick up your bed, and go ye home!" The man got up, picked up his bedding, and went forth to his home. When the people saw that, they were afraid, and praised the new teaching of Jmmanuel which gave such power to men.

MATTHEW'S CALL
    As Jmmanuel went away, he saw a man sitting at the customs office, named Matthew, and he spoke to him, "Follow me!" And Matthew got up and followed him.
    And it happened when he sat at the table at home, many customs officers and ignorant people and those who were seeking the truth, came and sat at the table with Jmmanuel and his disciples.

When the Pharisees saw that, they spoke to his disciples, "Why does your master eat with the customs officers and the igno­rant?" Jmmanuel heard this and responded, "Those who are healthy do not need a doctor, but the sick do, and the knowing do not need the teachings, but the ignorant do, and those who were not falsely taught do not need the teachings, but those who were falsely taught--do. Now go and realize the falsity of your erroneous teachings lest you mislead those people who thirst for the truth."

ON FASTING
    Some of the disciples of John (the Baptist), came to him and said, "Lord, why do we fast and the Pharisees, you, and your disciples do not?"

Jmmanuel spoke to them, "How can the ignorant fast and suffer while they are taught knowledge? And how can the teacher fast when he has to teach knowledge to the ignorant? Verily, I say to you, your teachings are wrong if you fast according to the law of a cult. Fasting serves only the health of the body and the cultivation of the spirit. No one mends an old dress by using a new patch, because the patch will come off again from the dress and the rip will become worse. Nor does one pour new wine into old skins, or the skins will tear and the wine is spilled. But one pours fresh wine into new skins and they shall both be pre-served.

MORE HEALINGS
    And when he talked with them this way, behold, one of the chiefs of the community came to him and fell down before him saying, "My daughter just died, but please come and put your hand on her and she will live."

Jmmanuel got up and his disciples followed him. and behold, a woman who had had an issue of blood for twelve years, stepped up behind him and touched the hem of his garment. She had spoken to herself, saying, "If I could only touch his garment, I would become well." Jmmanuel turned about and saw her and he said, "Be comforted, for your faith has helped you." The woman was well from that hour.

When he came to the house of the chief and saw the fife-players and crowds of people, he said, "Go away, for the young girl is not dead, but asleep." And they laughed him to scorn. But when the people had been expelled from the house, Jmmanuel went within and took the young girl by her hands and said, "I command you, get up and walk!" The young girl got up, rose to her feet and walked. The news filled the whole country.

As Jmmanuel went away from there, a blind man followed and cried, "Oh Lord, son of wisdom and knowledge who knows how to use the power of your spirit, have mercy on me!" As Jmmanuel approached him he queried of him, "Do you believe that I can do such a thing?" and he replied, "Yes, Lord." Jm­manuel touched his eyes and said, Be it done to you according to your faith." His eyes were opened and he had vision.

Jmmanuel warned him to go forth and see to it that no one learn of what had happened.

But the man went out and spread the news throughout the whole countryside.

When this one had gone, they brought him two people who were mute and possessed. And the evil spirits were driven out, and the mutes spoke. And the people were amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel , how powerful must this new teaching about the power of the spirit be to enable it to perform such miracles."

But the Pharisees said, "He drives out evil spirits through their chief, and he mocks God our Lord."
    However, among themselves they said, "Who is this Jmmanuel who possesses greater wisdom and knowledge than we? His teachings are more powerful and more accurate than are ours. This endangers us, therefore, we must try and catch him so that he may die."

Jmmanuel continued to go around into all the cities and villages and preached in the synagogues the secret of The Creation and the Laws of nature, so that the spirit would attain omnipotence. He preached about the spiritual kingdom in man, and he healed all sickness and infirmities.

MORE LABORERS FOR THE HARVEST
    When he saw the people, he took great pity on them for they were parched and scattered like a herd of sheep without a shep­herd. He was greatly saddened and he spoke to his disciples, "The harvest is great but there are only a few laborers to bring it in. Seek and pray in your spirit so that more laborers will be found for the harvest."

And it happened that they found laborers for the harvest, who gathered around Jmmanuel and his disciples.
    Let us close this portion, Dharma, for your body is too weary to proceed. I take leave with my blessings and benediction and I place mine seal upon these portions that they not be misun­derstood and stand in the truth thereof.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA

CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    WE., AUG. 8, 1989 6:45 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 357
    We are present and prepared to proceed. It is with great love and appreciation for your service, that we join with you. I am Sananda with my brother, Judas Iscarioth. Blessings upon these writings. I salute Commander Hatonn, of Pleiades, for his willing participation and I honor the thousands of hours you ones have spent in concentrated training in preparation for our arrival. As an Earth based team, I honor and salute you for your fine works in a most negative and demanding environment. You shall have your day in the sun.

I now relinquish communication circuits to Judas Iscarioth that we might move rapidly with this project. I place my seal upon this work and upon this information and I bless you with ease of input and peace within that you KNOW of truth. So be it, Salu

Greetings in the Radiance, Judas here to continue. I also bring respect and appreciation to the members of the Pleiades fleet and more specifically to Commanders Hatonn, Semjase, Asket, Leah, Korton (for his superb communications assistance) and to you ones of Pleiades, stationed on Earth base which must re-main unlabeled for security reasons. Your honor will be ful­filled as you see the wondrous TRUTH displayed on thy media screens around thy world. This information must be perpetually given into the hands of beloved, W.G., and immediately upon completion it is to be copyrighted under a pen name which will be decided at that time. Sipapu Odyssey will also be placed in published format, in preparation for information seekers. Pub­lication will be in the form and sequence in which the commu­niques are being sent and received. At all times security and safety measures must be observed and carefully exacted. Screen plays and further distribution instructions will be forthcoming.

For security purposes, this information probably will be regis­tered by "Darushka Maerd" as author to protect Dharma's iden­tity. These works, in the beginning, will most likely be pub­lished through Sister T so that this location of base central will be held in some measure of security. Many things can also be brought forth through Little Crow Productions as we move far­ther into integration. These things are brought forth herein for I respond, now, to Dharma's queries.
    Dharma, the next portion that will be placed within for documentation has already been brought unto you within the past few days. Search it out that our "time" be shortened. You will locate it from Wednesday, August 2, 1989--REC.#2, 2:00 P.M., 2-351. Include it in total for it was brought forth by Im­manuel (Esu Jesus Sananda). That writing covers a portion from the scrolls as well as current input from the Master, Him-self. Let this portion be complete. Let us then move on. So be it.

REC #2 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    WED., AUG. 2, 1989 2:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 351
    Since many of the ones who served with me in the Middle East-ern lands have now returned with me to serve again, I must be in the enlightening of your different thrust. I watch ye beau­teous ones thrash in foment and agitation over your directions. Ye are in a different time and place. Yours will be by works of a different nature at this time. I AM ESU JESUS SANANDA WHO COMES IN THY SERVICE TO DO A BIT OF RE-MINDING. Lessons must be of such nature that the "point" can be utilized in any circumstance. You go where you can accom­plish and allow seeds to germinate and sturdy plants grow to harvest. To run about teaching one to one to one as the disci­ples did in the Holy Lands is most foolish indeed. Firstly, you will negate our thrust of building a thriving industrial city of newness and you will not reach but a puny few who will not be­lieve at any rate.
    No, chelas, the teachings must be spread forth through giant television/motion picture complexes and such as that type of conduit----massive spread and circulation; these are the last of­ferings of the word of truth to a sick humanity and it must be mammoth in nature.

I will effort at comparison of teachings as I gathered you around me in those days of two thousand years ago, and now in the pre-sent time.
    INSTRUCTIONS TO MINE TWELVE
    I called my twelve and they were as follows: Simon called Peter, and his brother Andrew; James the son of Zebetee, and his brother John; Phillip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew, the customs officer; James, the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddeus; Simon Danaeus and Judas Iscarioth, who was the only one be-sides Me who understood the script.

I sent them forth and told them to NOT go into the streets of Is­rael and to NOT go near the Pharisees and the scribes, but rather to go to the cities of the Samaritans and the unknowing in any and all other parts of the world.

I told them thusly, to do this after I would be gone from them for these ones, the unknowing "heathens" (which only means unbelieving, agnostic, etc., simply a deft tive term), for they did NOT belong to the house of Israel , whip would bring death and bloodshed into the world. Again, brethren, I speak not against any individual man, but as a defined group of oneness in thought and doctrine.

I told them to go forth and teach that the Laws of Nature are the Laws of The Creation, and the power of man's spirit embodies life. I told them to heal the sick, rouse the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out evil spirits, etc. These services were to be done without pay; given freely to all ones asking. Material needs would be met with work of integrity in the marketplace- -with honor and honesty.

I told them to not amass gold, silver or copper in their belts. Their works would produce remuneration and it would be recy­cled into the business and works that the work and word could spread. Those ordained to go forth unto the frontiers would leave the business in the hands of the servants who remained to insure a foundation of value to cover earth needs. All would "have" but no ONE person would glean great masses of wealth to be squandered or stolen.

At that time is was far different from your current life style where there is a hotel on every corner and eating establishments by the hordes in every village--and ye can travel by machine and thus and so. Therefore, ye need not travel and abide with others nor depend on another for your needs for all can be in the production of the wherewithal. This is "if" ye all come to thy purpose and settle down to do of thy works as ye have accepted and committed.

Two thousand years ago I told them to go only with those things that are absolutely necessary so that they could eat and sleep on their journey, and so that they could keep clean and have always clean changes of clothing.

TRAVEL WAS DANGEROUS IN THOSE DAYS AND I TOLD THEM NOT TO CARRY MANY THINGS WITH THEM, FOR THEY WOULD ONLY BE BURDENED AND WOULD BECOME WELCOME VICTIMS FOR THIEVES.
    I reminded them that "Each good deed is worth its pay, and if you diligently preach and teach knowledge, you shall not want anything." Now this was meant exactly as laid forth. These men knew their purpose, served those encountered and further, they were not searching for "self" but serving others. These ones were not going in SEARCH OF "SELF` FULFILLMENT AND INNER LIGHT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL `SELF`--TO MEDITATE IN OTHER'S PRESENCE THAT THAT ONE'S TRUTH MIGHT SOMEHOW RUB OFF ON THEM. THESE WERE NOT FLOWER CHILDREN DRIFTING WITHOUT PURPOSE, LIVING THE LIE OF LIES THAT THEY WERE OFF HELPING MANKIND. THESE "FLOWER CHILDREN" WERE THE DROPOUTS OF SO­CIETY CLAIMING TO SEARCH FOR THEIR IDENTITY THROUGH EVERY LOOSE MORAL ACTIVITY AVAIL-ABLE, WHILE WONDERING AND DRIFTING ABOUT IN GROUPS OF BOOSTER UPPERS AND MEDITATION MEDIUMS. THIS, BRETHREN, IS THE DIFFERENCE IN RESPONSIBILITY AND IRRESPONSIBILITY. THIS TYPE OF PROCLAIMED "LOVE" IS THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE ONE ACTIVITY TO PLAGUE HUMANITY. MINE ONES WERE SENT FORTH KNOWING FULL WELL WHAT WAS THEIR JOB AND WORKING TWENTY FOUR HOURS A DAY AT IT--NO TIME OFF FOR AFTERNOON ENERGY MEDITATION WHILE THEY SNEAKED IN A NAP AND CRIED LATER: "ENERGY OVERLOAD".

They went on foot; remember? They walked thousands of miles where you can put one hundred fifty envelopes into the mail to cover the same thousands of miles. So be it. Ye cop-out by saying, "Well, you told them to do this and that and thus and so." When you do as they had to do, then you come and complain to me. And watch it, friends, if you do not do your job well now--that is exactly the way you will find yourselves doing it. AND, BROTHERS, YOU HAVE COMMITTED UNTO THE WORK NO MATTER HOW YE HAVE TO DO IT!

I warned them to check carefully when entering a village; re-member, no motels--they had to search out living quarters in private places. So I urged them to take great care and inquire about if there would be someone there who would be worthy and advised them to stay with same until departure, if possible.

I told them to salute a house when it was entered into. And, I tell you to honor (salute) the house into which you enter. It is gracious and imparts love and vibrations of peace and goodness. If the house is worthy, your peace will come upon it. But if it is not worthy, your peace will return unto you and you depart.

If someone does not want to take you in or to hear your speeches, leave that house or that town, and shake the dust off your feet.

I told them then; I tell you now, not to stay in a place where you are not welcomed with openness. Your truth and speeches will not be recognized. Flee from these places for they are selfish and disloyal to nature, they revere not sacred things, they will be honoring false gods and idols of whatever nature they so choose from worldly manifestation; they are not followers of The Creation nor of the Laws thereof. Where a man's thoughts center therein lies his heart desires--rarely is centered on God or The Creation.

I will now just repeat unto you that which I said unto them that you can see the teachings are as filled with TRUTH for you to-day as it was two thousand years past. I did not lay down these edicts, brethren, these were edicts passed down from God to a people in disobedience of the very Laws of The Creation and knew not any Christ path of Truth. Herein I speak of Israel , since that was the directed subject material on this morn. I would have it otherwise; it is not otherwise. So be it.

"Flee from those places of false gods and false teachings, for they will seek your life, because they do not want to forsake that which they have and that which they are." THIS INCLUDES THE MULTITUDES OF FALSE CHRISTIANS, BRETHREN. THE FALSE CHRISTIAN CHURCH CLUBS WILL BE FIRST TO EFFORT AT DESTRUCTION OF THIS SCRIBE, AS A FOR INSTANCE. THE MYSTICS AND "NEW AGERS" AS SUCH ARE EQUALLY AS DANGEROUS--WATCH OF YOUR STEPS AND WATCH OUT FOR MINE SCRIBES, PLEASE, I PETITION YOU FOR MOST ONES ENTERING INTO THY PLACES WILL NOT REALIZE THEY ARE TOOLS OF DARKNESS.

THE IMPACT HAS HIT HARD, BOTH OBERLI AND DHARMA, THIS VERY DAY. ENERGY THRUST IN FO­CUSED INTENT TRAVELS UNINHIBITED FOR TREMEN­DOUS SPACES--KEEP THY LIGHT SHIELDS ABOUT YOU. NEVER MIND THE ORIGINATOR AT THIS POINT; JUST KNOW YOU ARE THE TARGETS.
    "Flee from these incredulous people, for you shall not lose your life for the sake of truth and knowledge. No law demands that of you, nor is there a law which would recognize such foolish­ness. " WE NEED NO PHYSICALLY DEAD WORKERS; I NEED LIVE AND ALERT WORKERS. DO NOT BE FOOL­ISH IN THY PROJECTS--USE THY GOD GIVEN INTELLI­GENCE AND FOUND GOOD, SOLID BUSINESS CON­CERNS AND YE WILL BE ACCEPTED AND TRUTH WILL FOLLOW LIKE SHEEP TO A GOOD SHEPHERD.

"Verily I say unto you, however, many will die and shed their blood into the sand, because later my teaching will be made into false teachings, which I never taught, and which originate from the brains of scribes and priests set forth for their own gain, power and purposes.

"They will thereby bring masses of mankind under their control and through the belief in their false teachings will rob man of his rightful belongings. MAN is God's temple; he needs no graven images nor ornate buildings with another man's name placed thereon.

"In all the world, there will be screaming and chattering of teeth when the blood of all those flows who have made my teaching of wisdom and knowledge into false teaching, and when the blood flows of all those who through false belief and through being led astray believe these false teachings and advocate them, teachings that are not mine, consequently, many of these heretics will lose their lives, many of these people of Israel, who will never find their peace until the END OF THE WORLD be-cause they do not believe and deny the power of the spirit and of knowledge."

Now, little ones, prepare yourselves for I am going to lay a hard one onto your backs. I make no exceptions to belief systems nor do I condemn any man, as such, but the next is directly from God source and there is a lot of cleaning up that needs doing.

"Verily I say to you, the people of Israel were never a tribe of their own and have at all times made a living from murder, rob­bery and fire. Through ruse and murder did they conquer this land, through their despicable predatory wars, whereby they slaughtered their best friends like wild animals." And GOD SAID: "Cursed be the people of Israel until the END OF THE WORLD and it will never find its peace." IS TODAY DIF­FERENT FROM TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO? HOW SO? DID I SAY TO KILL THEM, MUTILATE THEM, HATE THEM OR INJURE THEM? NAY, NAY, NAY--IN FACT, WE OF THESE OUTER REALMS ARE SENDING MULTITUDES AMONG THEM TO WORK THE WON­DROUS TRANSITION. THE PEOPLES OF THE RACE ARE BEARING OUR VERY OWN CHILDREN UPON YOUR PLACE TO SET THEM FREE OF THEIR BONDAGE. BT THE CYCLE WILL COME DOWN AND CLOSE EXACTLY AS WRITTEN! NO MORE: NO LESS. SO BE IT.

I told them (my twelve) and so it is today: "Behold, I am send­ing you among the unbelievers and those set in their false teachings, like sheep among wolves. Therefore, be as clever as the serpents and without deceit as the doves." No small task in-deed.
    "Beware of people, for they shall turn you over to the courts and shall scourge you in their synagogues. They will ridicule you, deprecate you, denounce you in every aspect of your life being, and then come running unto you to reap a share of the wondrous gifts ye shall bring." Further: "You will be led before Kings and so called 'great men' because of my teaching as witnesses unto them and light will go forth through thy works and mine WORD.

"Take no care if you cannot flee and they shall turn you over unto the courts, for the power of your spirit will not leave you, and your knowledge will tell you what you shall say and I shall touch of those who represent you in truth. For it is not you who speaks, but the power of your spirit and its knowledge."

I am telling you, dear ones, try not to deal with Israel in thy blind desire to assist for it has naught to do with you; it is be­tween God and Israel .
    With Israel , you will get nowhere with those peoples until the ending of the world cycle and so be it. It does not mean that ye shall not love thy Jewish neighbor for we speak now of an en­tirely different matter and one has very little connection to the other.
    I remind you; the disciple is not above the master, nor the ser­vant above his lord. It suffices that the disciple be like his mas­ter, and the servant be like his lord. If they have called the fa­ther of the house Beezlebub, how much more will they call them who live in his house.

Therefore, protect of thineselves from that of Israel for it is like a festering boil. But be not afraid of them, because there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing secret which will not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, speak in day light; and what is whispered into your ears, preach from the roof tops. Be not afraid of evil slander, but be afraid of those that kill the body and take life, eyes for eyes and teeth for teeth--life for life for there is no God-ness within them. Further, they will eat into thy flesh until thy joints are frozen and ye are too crippled to respond.

I CAME NOT TO BRING PEACE
    I did not come to bring the world peace at that time, brothers, I did not come forth to bring peace, but rather to bring the sword of truth and knowledge of the power of the spirit which dwells within man.

I ask that ye provoke even thy mother, father and thus and so, that eyes be opened and thought be manifest in truth patterns in-stead of the continuation of sleep and inertia; walking steadily and deliberately unto thy doom. But it must be done in leader-ship whereby truth is visual and man wishes to follow for the way is "simply better". Ah yes, thine enemies will likely be re-siding within thy very households.
    The path of truth is distant and the wisdom of knowledge will reach it only slowly. I predicted dark ages would follow, cen­turies and millennia would pass before the truth of the spirit could reach unto the people--two thousand years is quite enough, chelas; quite enough, please.

Well, it has all come to pass--so far, exactly as predicted. I walk with you in constant attendance. Ye need not more. I have come that mine Father's kingdom be reclaimed and mine ones be put in safety. I also am prepared to meet my adversary on any front he so chooses. And, of course, he will choose the place near Armageddon. So be it. As ye are prepared so shall ye receive; therefore, please let us move rapidly at preparation for there will be some most irritating times forthcoming.

Let us go, Dharma, and I suggest discretion with these words. You are writing historical data and most of it will not be pleas­ing to the multitudes. TRUTH IS RARELY PLEASING TO THE MULTITUDES. YE WILL BE GIVEN TO KNOW WHEN AND WHO IS READY FOR RECEIVING.

I PLAN, SHORTLY, TO BRING A LOT OF RELATION-SHIPS INTO INTEGRATION REGARDING THY SOUTH AMERICA, MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICAS INTO CONVERGENCE WITH THINE OWN NORTH AMERICAS . DON'T CONCERN, DHARMA, THY IGNORANCE IS NOT MY IGNORANCE, BLESSED ONE. I NEED NOT THY EDUCATIONAL EXPERTISE--I PREFER YE HAVE NONE AT ALL. SO BE IT AND I TOUCH THEE GENTLY FOR YE ARE A BLESSED SERVANT AND THY WORK PLEASES ME GREATLY.

I SALUTE YOU ONES AS WE BEGIN TO "MOBILIZE" FOR THERE CAN BE NO TURNING BACK. ONES CAN DROP ASIDE; THERE IS NO TURNING ABOUT.

IN UNLIMITED LOVE AND TOTAL SUPPORT,
    I AM THAT I AM--SANANDA

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. I AM SANANDA

CHAPTER 6

REC #2 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    TUE., AUG. 8, 1989 7:45 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 357

Precious, I remind you that you are not to stop to ponder these things which I bring unto you. It is necessary that we pen them and at the appropriate time the content can be discussed. This is the authentic record as preserved, from scrolls which are in safe-keeping in Pleiades. The entire instrument is in dissonance and is the very purpose of the journal. So be it. Ours is not to REWRITE but to correctly document. Might we move on, please.
    OUESTIONS FROM THE BAPTIST
    At the time of the preparation and teachings of Jmmanuel to his disciples, John (the Baptist) was incarcerated in prison. How-ever, John also had many disciples who were going about the lands. Word of Jmmanuel's teachings and followings were car­ried back to the ears of John. As it came to John's attention, he sent his disciples unto Jmmanuel to make inquiry of the young teacher.

They inquired, "Are you the one who is to come, the king of wisdom as was told by the prophets, or should we wait for an-other?"

Jmmanuel answered and spoke to them, "Go and tell John what you hear and see. The blind see and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, the dead rise, and to those who seek the truth of knowledge, it is given. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE NOT OFFENDED BY MY TEACHINGS."
    When John's disciples had gone, Jmmanuel started to speak to the people about John, "What did you go to see in the desert?

Did you want to see a reed shaken by the wind? Or, what did you really go out for and to see what? Did you seek to find a person in soft and supple clothing? Behold, those who wear soft clothes are in the houses of kings, officials, the rich, hypocrites, scribes and priests. Or, did you go forth for you wished to see a prophet? Yes, I tell you: He is more than a prophet. John is the one of whom it is written, 'See, I send a messenger before you who shall prepare your path before you.'

"Verily I say to you, among all who are born by women, there is none arisen who is greater than John the Baptist.
    "From the time of John the Baptist, until now, the Earth suffers from violence, and those who commit violence seize Earth away. For all the prophets and the Law have prophesied to the time of John, and if you wish to accept it; he is Elijah who is come again that the path would be prepared.

"He who has ears, hear!
    "To whom shall I compare this generation? It does not matter to the children who sit at the market and call to their playmates, saying, 'We are striking up the music, and you did not want to dance; we make ourselves hoarse with wailing and speeches and you did not want to mourn.'
    "John, who is Elijah, did not eat nor did he drink; and now it is said about that he is 'possessed'.
    "Now I have come, I eat and drink, and they say, 'See what a glutton and wine bibber he is, a friend to the publicans (customs officers) and to the infidels.' And yet, wisdom is justified through the works shown forth.

PRAISED BE THE CREATION
    "Praised be The Creation of heaven and the universes and the Earth, for revealing the knowledge and the power of The Spirit, which the false teaching has hidden from the expanding wise and those filled with knowledge, now to those who are honest seekers.
    "Yes, it has been very kind of The Creation, wherefrom came God and his Celestial Sons, whereby they have stopped the mis­use of power among the human race.
    "All things have been given over to men, and no one knows the secret of The Creation, that is no man, and thus, not God or his followers. And all things have been given to ME now by God, whose guardian angels taught me the Laws and the knowledge of nature, and the Laws emanating from The Creation.
    "Come to me all of you who are searching and thirsting for knowledge and truth, and I will receive you and restore you. Take upon you, the yoke of learning of the new teachings, for it is the recognition and you will find peace within it for your life. You will find that the development of spirit is gentle and its bur-den most light."

MARRIAGE AND COHABITATION
    Jmmanuel was constantly pressed with questions regarding the laws of marriage and everything related thereto. Most ones were most sorry they had asked. These writings will be discussed in depth at a future time, Dharma, for they are the most abused and confounding of all teachings. These are Uni­versal Laws and are the most frequently "rewritten" to be suitable to man's whims. Nonetheless, there is most logical and rational reason for such rules which range from parentless children birthed to calamitous diseases and broken spirits thrust one upon another. Do not debate it here as this is not the format for such, remember, we are translating the scrolls. As has been given unto you prior to this; there is naught to prevent the "LOVING" of another of opposite or same, sexual affiliation- -it is the "BEHAVIOR OF PHYSICAL LUST AND PRACTICE" which is disdained. LOVE has no boundaries of soul caring and emotion. Physical activities come under the limits of accept-ability for myriads of "just" reasonings. So be it.
    He spoke thusly, "You have been given the commandment: 'You should not commit adultery.'
    "Irrespective thereof, people commit adultery and practice fornication thus going against the laws of nature. But it is writ-ten: 'He who commits adultery and fornication shall be pun­ished, for the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws, for they should be sterilized.' If men or women, not married, cohabit with each other, they should be punished for the fallible are un­worthy of life and its laws, and they, too, should be sterilized.
    "If two men consort with one another in intimate sexual relation-ships, they should be punished for the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws, therefore they should be sterilized and further, expelled and banned before the people.
    If, however, two women cohabit with each other, they should NOT be punished, for they do not go against life and its laws, since they are not inseminating, but bearing.
    "When inseminator and inseminator are united, life is desecrated and killed, but if conception and conception are united, there is no desecration, no killing, nor creating. But activities of lustful pleasure are incorrect for this is an exploitation of nurturing and loving.
    "Verily I say to you, there is no animal under the sky, which like man, would go against the Laws of The Creation and of na­ture. But are you not more than the animal?
    "He who indulges in lustful fornication for the sake of pay or pleasure to the physical senses should be therefore, sterilized that he or she not be allowed procreation and further, should be evicted and banned before the people.

"HE WHO MOLESTS AND UNITES (COHABITS) WITH A CHILD IS UNWORTHY OF LIFE ITSELF AND ITS LAWS, AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED SO THAT HE WILL LOSE OF HIS LIFE. LIKEWISE, HE WHO INDULGES IN IN­CEST IS THUSLY UNWORTHY AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKEWISE. HE WHO COHABITS WITH AN ANIMAL IS LIKEWISE UNWORTHY AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKEWISE"

***(Now, Dharma, comes the really hard one to swallow in concept and is one of the rules that has been re-written so many times to suit man that it has lost all conceptual meaning. It re­volves around "responsibility" to the child created from the old or from the new relationship. It is always with the seeking of pleasure that all laws are broken, either through seeking of plea-sure of self or greed. I do not make of the laws and it is unim­portant whether or not ye ones of Earth like of them or do not like of them. There is ample reasoning upon which these Laws of The Creation are based and balanced. You will note that many times the phrase "lose--life" is included. Yes, it is that se­rious, chela, it just has long since the writing of the law, been ignored and hidden. It is the time of the "coming again" for the correction of these things which have caused thy civilization of man to drop into degradation. Through these very misusings have you brought yourselves unto destruction. It pleases me not, either, but so be it. At the time of accounting these things done in ignorance are most surely evaluated justly and ones are not randomly thrown into the pits of fire and brimstone. You ones need not rush out and compound thy errors, you will use wisdom in all things)**

DIVORCE
    "He who marries a man or woman who was divorced, is guilty and should be sterilized for they are unworthy of life and its laws and both should be expelled and banned before the people.

w

He who begets a child and is not married to the woman is un­worthy of life and its laws and should be punished so that he will lose his life, and he who creates a child in this union and aban­dons that child shall have his name stricken from the Book of Life.

"Verily, verily, I say to you: 'These laws were given by The Creation and nature, and they should be followed or men bring eath upon themselves and all mankind.
    "Let it be noted herewith that there are limits beyond which a planet cannot support mankind in quantities through misuse of procreation. Earth can nourish and support five hundred million people of all human races in balance and harmony with nature as brought forth, without exploitation and reaping unbalance. But, if these laws are not followed, there will be, in two thousand years, ten times five hundred million people and the Earth will not be able to give sustenance and succor for survival. All bal­ance will be lost and destruction cannot be avoided.

"There will be famines and catastrophes and great world wars, and epidemics will control the Earth, and human races will kill one another and only a few will survive.
    "Verily I say to you: 'There will be crying and gnashing of teeth when so much human blood will soak the sands of the earth, so that new forms of life will come from it, which will bring the fi­nal dreadful horror to mankind.'

"All good things were given unto you and you received the Laws according to which you are to live. You should adhere to these and additional laws, so that you shall prosper on Earth and have peace in your families; remove the power of the old law that women shall be subject to man, since she is a person equal to man in spirit respect, and has equal rights and obligations. There are many distortions in the laws since they were given forth by God and the Celestial Sons for man has built them to be suitable unto themselves.

"When a man marries a woman, he shall pay to the most trusted steward the handling of her possessions, as a price of security, lest she suffer from lack of her necessities. The price should be calculated in such a way that for each year of her life one hun­dred pieces of silver should be the basis, measured according to her knowledge, her ability, and her strength, provided her health is not lacking. The price is not to be considered as that of a "purchase", for no person may be sold or bought, but as secu­rity for the woman, lest she suffer lack.
    "The bond of matrimony between man and woman should be permitted only if both are of mental competence and capable of leading a marriage in accordance with the law.
    "You should enter a marriage as man and wife only if the price has been paid for the wife, that no dishonor be forthcoming from the man and that the wife be sufficiently cared for.
    "If, according to predetermined agreement, no price is paid, the law applies: the man must supply the needs of the wife re­garding all of her necessities.
    "The inability of a wife to bear children, or a man's inability to sire children is no reason for divorce, nor does she or he deserve other opinions or actions.
    "The only reason for divorce is that of adultery, that is the de­struction or endangering of spirit, the body, or the life of the members of one's own family unit. If a person is divorced by his own actions of adultery, he should be sterilized, for he is unworthy of life and its laws for he has responded to the selfish lustful drives of pleasure seeking and has cast aside all re­sponsible behavior.

THE BASIS FOR THESE LAWS
    "The act of marriage and procreation must have the highest de­gree of pure intent and preparation for upon these bonds and restrictions will rest the preservation of mankind as a species upon the planet. If everything is done and adhered to, justice and peace will come to all mankind, and life in the human form can be preserved.

"If man continues his selfish and imprudent behavior, he will sound his own death tariff. There reaches a point beyond which a planet cannot support the unbalanced system perpetrated by mankind. And yet, so shall it come to pass that man will not listen and bring destruction upon his own species. It will come about in some two millennium that man will have reached the point of self destruction. And so is it projected by the prophets and so shall it come to pass in its time of fulfillment and in my time of fulfillment.

Dharma, let's take a respite, please. This was a most important portion for it is thy reason of desperate plight of this current time. Peace unto you, for thy heart and mind is pained and sor­rowed. Truth is most hard to confront, beloved ones--most dif­ficult. It comes now, as explanation, for 'tis too late to change of a bit of it. Salu

CHAPTER 7
    REC #3 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    WE., AUG. 8, 1989 1:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 357

Thank you, Dharma, let us continue for we have much to cover.
    At this time we will consider another subject which comes under much discussion and is totally misunderstood and "arranged" most conveniently by human rules. It is the matter of what you call the "Sabbath Day".

THE SABBATH DAY
    One day as Jmmanuel and some of his disciples walked through a field of corn, the disciples pulled out some of the ears from the corn stalks and ate of them. Always there were the "hangers-on" who followed to "spy" on Jmmanuel and his disciples. I believe it to be much like your newsprint reporters who give no peace to your notable ones of today.

At any rate, when the Pharisees saw that the disciples had pulled forth the corn, they spoke to Jmmanuel, "Behold, your disciples are doing something that is unlawful on a Sabbath day."

But he responded, "Have you not read what David did when he and those who were with him were hungry? When he went into the house of God and ate the bread exhibited there which they were not supposed to eat, neither they who were with him, but which only the priests were allowed to eat? So be it! Or, have you not read in the Book of Laws that the priests enter into the temple on the Sabbath day, yet they are without guilt? Verily I say to you, you generation of vipers, 'A stone will turn into bread before no work may be done the Sabbath day."

"The law that the Sabbath day be kept "holy" is only a man-made law, without logic, and so are many of the man-made laws which are contrary to the Laws of The Creation. False prophets and distorters of the scriptures are those who are guilty of these foolish and false laws which contradict the Laws of The Cre­ation and of Nature. Thus the law of man is to keep the Sabbath day holy and not to work on that day. A law which escapes logic is a law resulting from false teaching of the human spirit. Verily I say unto you, No day is more'holy' than any other day albeit labeled 'Sabbath', and no law commands that no work be done on the Sabbath day. How is it ye establish which is the Sabbath day? Does the cow know she is not to give her milk on the Sabbath day? Do not the farm animals need of food and nurturing on the Sabbath? The cycle of nature does not stop be-cause of the Sabbath and therefore, the law of man is foolish in-deed.
    "Nay, the Sabbath day is a day like any other day in which the daily chores may be done and in fact, must be done that responsibilities are not shirked and unneeded suffering placed upon innocent creatures. Man has a will of his own and he is also the lord of the Sabbath day as it was written in the old scriptures and laws which were not adulterated by false prophets, distorters and Pharisees."
    Thereafter, he went on and entered into their synagogue where he continued to teach the people.
    And behold, there came a man with a withered hand. And they asked him, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath day?" This they asked in order to build of a case against him.
    He responded to them, "You hypocrites, if you had eyes, ears, and understanding, you could see, hear and understand; but you are blind and without understanding, for you lack the knowledge to see, hear and understand nature, and you also lack the en­lightenment regarding the Laws of The Creation to enable you to see, hear and understand that The Creation does not keep Sabbath day 'holy'. Every day The Creation turns the stars in the sky, controlling the sun, the winds and the rains, and feeding all creatures upon the Earth.

"The waters run in their channels and everything takes its nat­ural course, on this Sabbath day as on the next Sabbath day, as it was created by The Creation. But is not man more than all creatures and plants, since he is lord above them all when he adheres to the TRUE Laws? You generation of serpents, you distorters of the scriptures who, because of your own greed for money and power, spread false teachings. Who among you, if he has a single sheep, and it falls into a hole on a Sabbath day, would not seize it and pull it out? How much more does a man count than does a sheep, and your deceitful and false teachings!"

Then he spoke to the man with the withered and useless hand, "Stretch out your hand!" And he stretched it out, and it was whole again.
    The Pharisees went out and again took counsel as to how they could murder Jmmanuel, since he exposed their lies and false teachings and moreso, did so in front of all the people. When Jmmanuel heard these intentions, he went away. Many fol­lowed him and he healed all who were in need of healing.
    He petitioned them to keep their silence, for he feared that he would be captured and would need suffer the death of a martyr. He did, however, continue uninhibited, to go about the land teaching and revealing wisdom to the people of all the lands in which he ventured.
    Dharma, let us have a break here for I wish separation of this segment from the next. The following portion is most personal to me, Judas Iscarioth, and I wish it to hold example unto you ones. Salu, I take my leave for this portion.

주제글 정보