게시글
    힐링에너지

Default Introduction to The Phoenix Journals, by Candace

Introduction to The Phoenix Journals
    By Candace
    Mar 25, 2007, 09:37

Introduction to The Phoenix Journals Part 1
    by Candace

The Phoenix Journals is a series of Journals presented to Earth, to give truth in these ends times, to all on the planet. Sadly, all have not had knowledge of them, because the anti-christ folks have greatly hampered the project.

These Journals were given through various receivers, mostly one called Dharma, by radio signal, from the starship, the Phoenix. We are not going to include all the Journals of this website, because they are available elsewhere.

The Journals have nearly a day to day update on the news and politics that are fascinating, in addition to many truths needed by our planet. You will find mentioned in them also, the Liberator and Contact magazine, which were magazines produced in the times of the Journals. The Journals were written between 1989 and about 1999.

There were over 200 Journals given, but only about 115 were published. The unpublished ones are available now on the Internet.

The main authors of the Phoenix Journals are Hatonn (Aton, Father, Christ Michael), Sananda (Jesus), and St. Germain. Other masters are also featured.

I am choosing to place Phoenix Journal #27 in its entirety on this site, as it is very important. We will be placing pdf files for this Journal also, including a Spanish version, translated by Damian, my Regional Director for Central America. The pdf file will be from the hand typed version of this Journal.

The published Journals, as pdf files are quite long and take a great deal of time to download (if you have dial up only) from the sites they are on, because Patrick Bellringer (of Fourwinds10) made copies of the published books on copy machine and then scanned them into his computer. The typed version as a pdf file we will place here, rather than the scanned version is a much smaller file and will download in a few minutes.

You may read and download the Journals from: www.fourwinds10.com, and www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com .

If you wish to purchase print versions of the Phoenix Journals, there are two companies I am aware of you can order them from. Not all may be available in print at this time.

You can call Phoenix Source Distributors at 1-800-800-5565. They currently have 83 available, and these are the original printings, in white with gold print, and are priced at $6 each.

The other source is Phoenix Source Canada. The website is www.phoenixsourcecanada.com. There email address is sales@phoenixsourcecanada.com . Phone number is 1-800-294-5250. They have almost of the Journals, and have redone them in 81/2 by 11 format. They are more expensive, generally between $10 and $20.

Several of The Phoenix Journals were banned, including the Pleiades Connection Series (#30-37). Phoenix source Canada does have these in print now. The Pleiades Connection series is also available in audio tapes from this source. Hatonn did work using Dharma to tranlate for him orally, on radio shows and similar venues. Many tapes of these are also available from this source. They have a nice catalogue.

Another interesting Journal, which we may place here, and probably will place the Spanish translation also done by Damian, my Regional Director for Central America, is #2, "And They Called His Name Immanuel, I AM Sananda." This Journal is a translation of the works of Judas Iscariot, who was mistakenly and probably intentionally made into the betrayer. He was in fact, Sananda's best friend and scribe. He had a journal of writings and these were found many years ago, and are translated from the original Aramaic into English, in this Journal.

Also read #3 "Space Gate: The Veil Removed" which describes in detail, the purpose and mission of our Space Visitors, (The Hosts of God) and covers many issues in an introductory manner of the "anti christ" organizations upon the planet, many of which are within the United States.

I am going to, in the next segment of this introduction, place a couple pieces of interest from the Journals, that will further explain their purpose and the Host of Heaven visiting us at this time.
    Last edited by wave; 2009-07-24 at 17:39.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: Introduction to The Phoenix Journals, by Candace

Introduction to the Phoenix Journals Part 2
    By Candace

In this part two, I am placing two short works collected from the Phoenix Journals, to better give an idea to new readers what they are about.

Forward to “Space—Gate, the Veil Removed”
    Phoenix Journal #3

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me “Hatonn”.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes froth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short wave directly from my source into a receiver terminal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that-records. She is not privy to the information resources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We of the lighted brotherhoods of the Cosmic and Galactic participants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as regards the period you ones call the End Prophecies and Armageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all operations as regards His people. All Intergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for purposes of evacuation, those details are in most capable hands of one called, simply, Commander Ashtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of human format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form contacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the “light” of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU, FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

EXTRMEME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN’HOP ABOARD ANY SPACECRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND—CAUSE THE ENTITIES TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUCTIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COMMANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CURRENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MASSIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horrendous lie that has been perpertrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open, and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed, and persecuted for having dared to give you help to “save” yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adversaries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT HARM ONE HAIR OF MY WORKERS. YOU SHALL REAP BITTERNESS IF YOU BRING PHYSCIAL HARM UNTO THEM.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite important to you. I shall see to it that these instructions are carried forth, so I suggest there be no toying with this as some game of sorts to be discounted, at your next little seminar of the flying saucer clubs and crystal worshipers. Your time of playing at star readings, Ouija boards and Tarot, to seek your fortunes, is over.

Earth is going to march right through evolution, transition, tribulation, new “birthing” and new “berthing” just as written. You need to psychic reader to tell how it will be. You can hide your head in your sand bucket; it will change nothing.

There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us, and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Forces shall be met and stopped, but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.

The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda is returned and awaits the appointed time. If you want information I suggest heartily that you contact Phoenix Source Distributors for any and all information. We will be printing it in numerous volumes as fast as our scribes can receive.
    I dedicate this work to all who have taken a stand for Truth.

And of course, my infinite love and appreciation to Dharma, who works hours each and every day in our service. This is but a tiny portion of her works I so honor my small circle who are in the building of physical foundations and yet also see to it that these words are carried forth in truth and dispersement. Also to those who give such unselfish support in so many other ways, without whose help we could not proceed. Blessings be yours, little ones, as ye are cherished beyond thy ability to comprehend.

I request this book be brought to the public with all haste for the physical protection of some of thy brothers rests heavily upon its promptness.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. YOU ONES MUST AWAKEN NOW FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT TOO LONG AND YOUR WORLD IS CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND THY FEET. YOU ARE IN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.
    I AM ATON

Candace: Aton is also known as Christ Michael. He is the Father God of our universe of Nebadon. Sananda Esu is also now, Planetary Prince of our planet. This means for all practical purposes he is God of our planet. He is the representative of Nebadon, upon this place.

For those new to this website, see my piece, called One Creation, Many Universes.
    What is transition, as spoken in this Forward? The planet is moving into a higher state of being. We have been in 3rd Dimension. We are now barely into 4th Dimension. We will go into 5th Dimension a number of years from now, which is a new status, called Light and Life.

It is mentioned the coming changes are survivable, and yes they are. However, only those who have obtained adequate spiritual growth will stay with the planet. Those who have not will be removed to another planet that is commensurate with their growth.

In 1954, Hatonn, (Aton) returned to this Earth, with Sananda Esu aboard the Phoenix Starship. An entire fleet mostly from the Pleiades (the Constellation called also The Seven Sisters), of about 1 million ships attends Aton and Sananda. The purpose of so many, was to evacuate the planet if it became necessary, either from Nuclear war that went to far, or a pole reversal.

Both of these scenarios have passed. There are no more nuclear warheads upon this planet, despite what you may hear. The many star people incarnate on the planet, have brought much change and education, and the planet has moved from 3rd dimension into 4th.

However, we are going to continue to face a great deal of physical earth changes to the planet. In the form she is becoming, 5th dimension, there are changes that must be made. Old and tired lands must go under the sea for restoral and older lands that returned to the sea long ago, (in the days of Atlantic and Lemuria) will be coming forth. There will be more volcanic eruptions, and these will make the soil more fertile again. The planet needs to remodel herself into a balanced arrangement of land vs. sea also, and obtain a more rounded shape. Age upon age of stored “rage” must be removed, which is accomplished by storms, volcanos, and earthquakes.

We have much to accomplish on the planet, before we can enter the hallowed stage of Light and Life. I will in time place material from the Urantia Book on this site, that explains this. NO evil can be on the planet when we go into that state. We also must create the condition of sustainability, which is covered on this site, by Monjoronson, the Judge of this epoch from the Central Universe of Havona. Needless to say, we must have permanent peace to obtain Light and Life. War is NOT sustainable.

Forward to “The Sipapu Odyssey”
    Phoenix Journal #1
    Hatonn

The Sipapu Odyssey was given through Dharma; she thought she wrote it at the time, as a “fantasy” to tell the truth of the times then and to come. It was to become a film, but that did not materialize, so far. This the forward to that book. If you want the quick version of what was planned and is to come, and an introduction to those who come from the skies, read this book.

I am Hatonn, cohan of these chela (teacher of this student). Much in the life journey upon the placement of Earth must be understood in segments of Truth which pierce the veil of you memories, each and all of you who walk this trail..

This portion, which comes in fantasy format is, in fact, Truth in every measure—names have been changed for security of living individuals who would be removed from your life dimension were they located too soon. As Truth comes forth in segments ones can comprehend and accept it is most dangerous for those who dare to speak out. The life of this chela has been taken three times just since the writing of this “fantasy” and we have recommenced her life stream.

We of the Brotherhood of Light, and we who serve in the Intergalactic fleets and Cosmic Federation Councils, come forth to bring you knowledge for a most eventful and confusing transition into change. The time of your projected “Revelations” is upon you and we are sent from our Higher Sources to assist you and bring instructions for this final act of third dimensional experience.

It was decided that we would first bring forth an “acceptable” story line that would bear a particular message to the ones awaiting instructions and the knowledge that the time of find instructions and “countdown” is at hand—it most surely served its purpose and we honor all of you ones who saw and heard the message and responded instantly.

It comes forth as a “fantasy” that man in mass can accept of the story as fiction but the heart will know of the Truth. Then, we can move on into the Truth of the instructions. Further, the entire story has not been enacted in your reality—but the Truth is there to its smallest detail. So be it.

I can only urge you ones who come into the gift of this small booklet, nudge yourselves into obtaining the information which has been presented in these past tow months of 1989, for the veil is coming off and the curtain of Truth is rising most rapidly. Your proof of the Truth is all about you, in every corner of your planet. THE TIME IS AT HAND.

No Cosmic Brothers come to you in hostility for if you have attained a higher dimension with ability to travel through the cosmos—you do not live in such darkened transgression as does Earth human. We come forth to discount the directed bombardments of lies which are perpetuated to terrorize you. We come hand in hand with God and totally in HIS service and service unto you that you can find you way, for you are lost and frightened. Please take of the hand extended unto you that we might give you benefit, for as you have petitioned God so has he responded in this manner.

There will be trials and tribulations beyond that which you can imagine but the way will be shown—the path cleared. We are come to bring you home to the Father’s mansions—those who will come into knowledge. We bear no “religious” doctrines, for that is the bigotry of human, not cosmic Truth who knows no creed, color or separation of man from man. IT IS A JOURNEY WHICH WILL NOT BE MADE WITHOUT OUR PARTICIPATION FOR THAT IS THE PREPARATION PROMISED UNTO THE ONES UPON THIS ORB.

I will give no credentials for myself, at this time, for I do not wish to direct attention to anything controversial nor contentious in matter. Read with love and an open, flexible mind and Truth will come within. My credentials can easily be accredited through subsequent writings where that can be documented in your Earth boundaries of research. If you find nothing else in this book, you will be reminded that your world borders on destruction and that life of soul and purpose of soul journey is forever—infinite! WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR JOURNEY IS YOU FREE-WILL CHOICE FOR THE DECISIONS WILL NOT BE MADE “FOR” YOU—NO MAN CAN MAKE THE CHOICE FOR ANOTHER, YOUR BROTHER CAN ONLY HELP YOU FIND THE PATH. THE PROMISE OF CREATOR IS BEYOND TIME, SPACE OR PLACEMENT. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

THESE THINGS SHALL ALL COME TO PASS IN THE TIME OF THIS GENERATION UPON THESE LANDS AND FOR THIS HAVE THE ANCIENT TRIBES RETURNED AND HAVE YOUR DISTANT BROTHERS FATHERED—OH YES, BROTHERS, THE EAGLES ARE GATHERED—WHERE WILL YOU BE?

Truth is being brought forth that you can prove unto yourselves that what I bring unto you is Truth. What you do about it is your own choice of action. You are a most unhappy people who live in an existence of the LIE. We give you opportunity to life yourselves from the degradation and limits of that lie, up through the addictions and that negative impact placed upon you by those who call themselves your caretakers for you, as a people, have been sorely deceived.

You have time to become informed, really SEE that which is about you and about to consume you and rise into action as the Phoenix through the ashes into the new. NOT “NEW AGERS’—INTO THE “NEW” AS IN TRUTH. DO NOT ERR AND FALL INTO THE TRAPS OF THOSE WHO CHANT AND WOULD GUIDE YOU BY FOLLISH MENTAL GAMES WITH YOUR VERY SOUL AT RISK. LOOK AROUND YOU AT THAT WHICH YOU HAVE MANIFESTED INTO MATERIAL SUBSTANCE AND IS NOW DEVOURING YOUR VERY SOULS AND PHYSCIAL BEINGS. YOU HAD BETTER BEGIN TO HEAR WHAT THE GOD OF SOURCE IS TELLING YOU INSTEAD OF SOME SELF-APPOINTED GURU WHO HAS MADE HIMSELF A SPOKESMAN FOR GOD—INSTEAD OF GOD. IT IS JUST YOU AND GOD, BROTHER—JUST YOU AND GOD IN THE ENDING!

This book was scribed some four years past, I write this October 3, 1989 which in Truth is DAY 048 OF YEAR THREE. For you see, the ANCIENTS KNEW the Truth of it.

The ancient calendars ended on August 17, 1987. YOU ARE ALREADY INTO THE FINAL DAYS OF TRANSITION. YOU HAD BEST GET INTO HARMONY AND BALANCE WITH YOUR MOTHER EARTH FOR SHE IS MOVING WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, INTO HER HIGHER BERTH FOLLOWING HER HABOR AND BIRTHING DELIVERY. ‘TIS SHE WHO CALLS THE GAME PLAN FOR YOOU ONES A;ND IT WILL BE SHE WHO WINS THE ULTIMATE GAME—HUMAN BECOMES INCIDINTAL AND SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS IN YOUR TIME UPON YOUR PLACEMNT—WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR YOU DO NOT!

Heed my petition that you see and hear for it is wisdom that looks into Truth and finds the pathway to deliverance from the befuddlement—it is the foolish who disregard the final lifeboat and discounts the final trumpet call.

You can rise with the Redtail eagle into infinity or you can take the journey through the mire—the choice is yours.

I give honor unto one passed from your dimensions, WINDSINGER Gary Smith, who was given to pen the music which shall be utilize in the writings and motion picture production of I AM THE REDTAIL. And BIRDS FLY AROUND HER. I will say no more at this writing for his property is most carefully guarded. He honored God for his gifts and we honor him for sharing those gifts.

We also humbly honor Nick Eckert, who has contributed the sketches which are herein integrated, for they are from his own visions, contributed in storyboard format and are only a tiny portion of simple illustrations which might make the perusal of the document more enjoyable. Nick spent years in the art production of that which you labeled “Star Trek”. He has additional manifestation which shall occur upon your placement. We honor him for his participation and his willing offer to share the labors when the time is appropriate for the actual filming of the story.

We further honor one Wally Gentleman, who has clasped the vision unto his Truth and shall be given the honor (and the most burdensome) task of bringing forth this story in picture form which will grasp the heart of the masses. He is a most diligent, dedicated and questioning leader who demands perfection of himself and input from us of the higher planes. His shall be the glory of new innovations and a sharing personally with us of the Federation Fleet, for we have great technology to share in this visionary production of excellence. He has been a great contributor of new technology in your motion picture industry, and through greed and avarice of producer and director of a most innovative and conceptual motion picture, was depressed of honor and recognition of a most revolutionary concept in special effects—2001, A SPACE ODYSSEY, in my humble opinion, the only really wonder portion of the production. One day man of Earth will learn not to steal another’s property for in so doing, man diminishes himself to the lower level of self accomplishment. That which is hidden, stolen in darkness, and is most secretly perpetrated upon your planes, is open and glaring in the higher places of the universe and will always eventually “out”--for that which is sowed is cycled back into the reaping thereof.

We dedicate this “Truth” unto all of you who will pick-up the dream and walk with us that we might fulfill our mission.
    I am Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn and I salute you who allow me into your presence that I might make of this statement. We do not come in hostility; we come in love and brotherhood for you are in most grave circumstance, little Earth brothers. So be it and Salu.

I AM HATONN

Candace: PLEASE READ OF MANY OF THE PHOENIX JOURNALS. THESE ARE THE TRUTH THAT GOD, THE WORD OF GOD THAT GOD SAID HE WOULD PROVIDE. IT WAS THE REQUEST THROUGH THE AGES OF THE SUFFERING ONES ON EARTH THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS THAT WILL COME, MOVING THE PLANET AND HER PEOPLES THAT ARE DESIROUS OF SUCH INTO A HIGHER WAY OF LIVING.

Now I return a bit to the Sipapu Odyssey to copy a few passages from it.

From Monka: (page 103)I will be brief as I see you are restless and frightened. You must realize that the strength and harmony which you seek is within your own beings. There shall continue to be unbalance. There shall continue to be countries and leaders that will test the patience of all the world. The acts of terrorism will be a manifestation of this. It will sometimes appear the you are on an unavoidable path to a great and mighty war. But we shall not allow this war to be.

Yes, the hold will be most tenuous, but war shall not pervade on planet Earth. The councils, the tribunals have come together in one great and mighty auspicious gathering. And the Decree has gone forth, planet Earth shall not be destroyed. And those that are of the Light shall not be denied their birthright. Thank you and I salute the volunteers on Planet Earth.

Candace: I have had many discussions with Monka, he is based on Mars, and is responsible for the manufacture and gifting to Earth of a large number of “flying saucers” that will be gifted to suited missions to aid Earth during the coming changes, that will bring in the light, as we traverse through some more earth changes. The above comment on volunteers refers to both the space brotherhood here, and the many lighted ones incarnated into the planet to assist the changes within.

And again Hatonn: (page 104) The Light Forces off all Creation are coming together in assistance to this jewel within the Cosmos. Be strong in these upheavals of Earth. Recognize that there are those who cannot see beyond this moment and shall cry of catastrophe and calamity. They shall cry of great terribleness of all the acts that are coming about. Know as this is done these see with a very myopic eye. Always look beyond the moment. Look to the Divine Purpose. We work toward the Universality of all man-kind. We are your brothers. Salu Salu Salu.”

Candace: This planet is a penal colony. The fallen angels and many others who have been refusing to be of the light were interned here. In the ascension of Earth, the planet becomes a member again of the Cosmos. Earth’s lighted inhabitants will once again traverse the universe. That’s an Ode to Joy.

From one named Keil-Ta: (page 101)Keil-Ta is my name and I will discuss our ships. Our particular portion of the command has been assigned in the area of evacuation and lift off. This is why we now make our presence known. Our ships are not of the shape with which most Eartheans are familiar, ours is an oblique disc. And those of you that might have seen it as it has traveled through the atmosphere might have mistaken our light pattern for one of a shooting star, or a falling star as you would say. Our ships do not have to conform to a specific pattern for navigation because the ethers of our galaxy are of such an attunement that they present no resistance as we go forth.

During this period our smaller scout ships shall be very close to Earth and we will be easily visible. Our purpose will be to become even more familiar to you of Earth to ease your fear should evacuation become necessary.

Candace: Look up unto the sky at night. There are many ships visible all the time now, showing flickering variety of colors. Beloveds, if it changes colors while you watch it, it not a star. It is a ship. You should occasionally see some streaking through the sky, looking as above like falling stars, having an energy trail. And if you ask in earnest, you might even be allowed to view a shuttle close by. Perhaps a small one will materialize beside you. Some ships are not material by our standards, but can be materialized. You learned a bit about that in Star Trek, with the concept of “cloaking”. There was much taught to the masses via the Star Trek series. Also, if you were enchanted with “Bewitched” on TV, so you were introduced to alternate realities and the ability of some to control matter.

Ashtar speaks: (page 98) I direct my thought to you of planet Earth that are the volunteers from through the Cosmos, from the angelic realms, and the representative of the Hierarchy. Each of you has passed through a period of great turbulence. You have felt the impact and the initial injury as lower energies have been unleashed to be removed from those that are about you. As you have grown in your own awareness and enlightenment, your vibrational pattern has altered, and you are, indeed, much more fragile than those ones that would choose to walk the path of oblivion. Constantly you are on our monitors, the w might send forth healing, in balancing, and allowing you to ride through this period of turbulence. This is brought to you for your time is not yet over. Earth, and those that are with her in these hours, are experiencing the throes, the anguish of the birthing process, so shall you feel of this within your being. As you take the opportunity to retreat into silence, into places of quietness, of solitude, so do you receive of that which will assist you in your healing and your balancing. We recognize the role you have selected is indeed one that is the front line of the great forces. We salute you in that which you have come to do, and we are humbled to serve with you at this time of Earth’s crisis.

As Earth makes preparation for moving into the next dimension and you prepare in your assistance, you shall each, in your own way, receive increased enlightenment and awareness. Your whole vibrational pattern is being quickened. The hour of seeing, of knowing, of believing is upon you, that you might start as one small voice, and as you come together the voice shall grow, and you shall be heard throughout the planet.

Our legion of volunteers, I put forth the call that the hour is nigh of awakening. We of the fleet salute you. We stand over ready to offer assistance to you. You are the vital key for all ones of planet Earth. May I offer my most sincere appreciation to each of you for selecting the role that you have chosen. Know that we stand ever ready to assist. PEACE

Candace: there are currently over 200 million light workers from the stars incarnate on this planet. Many are still children, here for the first time, other came generations ago and have endured many a trial for being from the higher realms. Many suffered such indignities as burning at the stake. This is my 6th incarnation here myself. I too suffered some indignities. I also experienced much discomfort in this life from what I label “Ascension” syndrome, and experienced some of the illness created by the dark side to make light workers ill. The last indignity I experienced was the day before Thanksgiving, 2004, in which dark ones attempted to end this incarnation by micro waving my belly. I was healed by Arch Angel Rafael, and afterwards, began my public work with Sananda in January of 2005. You can read more detail of my life elsewhere on this website.

From Uriel: (page 96) I greet you, I am Uriel and I bless you with peace and eg of you not to be afraid. I come at this hour to offer you the Golden White Light which is you own Sacred Light. I say unto you that within the breast of each of you is the flame that waits to be ignited. Feel and experience the beloved joy of the touch of the angel’s wing as the spark is given to you. Feel as you are released from your bondage to come forth in the Light, and join into the Infinite Circle with your brothers. Be that which is your birthright. Manifest that which is your responsibility. Answer to none but you inner Divine Self. Do not bow your knee to a false image. Recognize that within you is your own link to the Perfect. Manifest that which you have come to be. Manifest that which you have as your own right, as your own portion.

And Hatonn (as Gyeorgos on page 74). There is still a chance—a slight chance, that this great upheaval can be avoided. However, it will take extreme cooperation from you people of Earth—cooperation unlike you have ever exhibited before in this Age. Avoid giving off negative energy through your distrust, greed, hatred and begin to help each other. /By helping each other, you give off positive vibrations (energy). LOVE GOD! The positive energy in large mass will neutralize the weight of negative energy which ahs built up around the pole of your planet—this could keep it from tilting if enough positive energy is received in time. Your planet is a living organism. Send mental positive energy by thanking the Earth for all it bountifulness you have received.

By whatever peaceful means at your disposal put sufficient pressure on your government(s) to permit us to land our spaceships upon your planet and meet with your leaders and offer them our assistance and technology. WE WILL NOT DO THIS UNTIL WE ARE ASSURED WE WILL NOT BE TREATED WITH HOSTILITY OR BE INCARCERATED. With the cooperation of your world governments, we can greatly help you in more orderly evacuation of your planet, if indeed it still comes necessary-- which it may! If it does not, then we can work together in the sharing of technology and live in brotherhood.

WE HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THESE WORDS ON FAITH, BUT IF NOT, DO RESEARCH AND PROVE THEM TO YOURSELVES. MEDITATE DAILY AND YOU WILL FIND AND KNOW THE TRUTH. PEACE BE WITH YOU.

Candace: For those who have been in waiting, we are almost there, but we are going to face a change in our tilt, but not a pole reversal as feared at one time. We are to change our tilt of our axis about 5 degrees, within the next year or less. We must be about the Father’s business, which is our business, because all together we ARE THE FATHER! This is a most important teaching to understand. Do not place the Father “up there somewhere”. It is the intelligent human, no matter the form used, that is God, and God is only a great as is the HUMAN, Higher Universal Man.

Please join with AbundantHope or any other organization in service to God, and lets get this planet and her inhabitants lifted into the light, in to 5D. Into Light and Life. Two Or More In MY Name. There is such power in togetherness, focused on the larger goal. Together in planned careful organization, anything can be accomplished, that is of value.

There are still substantial physical earth changes ahead; the planet must remodel, and renew. Old tired lands must go into the sea for renewal, and the old lands that went into the sea long ago, are now new lands, refreshed by the ocean waters, for our use once again. These must rise up. This changes will happen slowly for the most part, and once this whole Second Coming Project is actuated, folks will have notice to plan as much as possible for the changes.

New housing needs to be built in safe places, and of stronger more permanent construction. Areas close to the seas, which will rise more and more, must not be rebuilt upon. Such an example is New Orleans, which already sits below sea level in several places. Building big ocean dikes is not the answer, moving and rebuilding elsewhere is.

Common sense must become the standard necessary to make change. For those that read the Bible, it is said that man must not build his house on sand. This simple statement can be applied in many ways. Man knows much about his planet now, and must make rational decisions. New leaders that have real perspective are needed.

Change is good, it causes ones to think and solve of problems, to grow. Earth is in horrible shape right now, with wars, famine, disease, over population, pollution, loss of important insects and other species. Yet in these problems, predicted by Revelations, comes growth if one chooses that option. Human is to run the new creations yet to come, and this is the place in which to solve problems that will lead to increased leadership abilities in the future. WE CAN DO THIS. WE CAN SURVIVE AND REMAIN ON THE PLANET. IT IS POSSIBLE. IT TAKES ONLY COMING INTO YOUR OWN GOD GREATNESS AND ASSISTING THE LARGER PICTURE BY CONTRIBUTING WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF. TWO OR MORE IN MY NAME, MEANS COMING OUT OF SEPARATION AND INTO COOPERATION, SERVING THE HIGHER PURPOSE. AND SO SHALL IT BE.

Please join with AbundantHope or any other organization in service to God, and lets get this planet and her inhabitants lifted into the light, in to 5D. Into Light and Life. Two Or More In MY Name. Together in planned careful organization, anything can be accomplished, that is of value. Salu, Namaste, I AM THAT I AM, Candace

PS: “Namaste’” means “from God within me, to God within you.” Many use this symbolically, by bowing to the other, with hands in prayer. “Salu” is “Be in Peace” used in signing off at the end of a communiqué.

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
    ©2005-2008 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

주제글 정보