CHAPTER 4
REC. #1, HATONN
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 1989 7:00.A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 056
Hatonn present to continue. Let us press right along, please.

Do you think perhaps Mr. Donald Trump might feel, today, that he may have a higher purpose than building boats and plucking airlines? Will he credit where due or will he just be smug and think, "More good old Trump luck?" So be it.

Also, dear friends, KNOW that there is far more going on with the space shuttle launch, most certainly, than that which is on your news. I am not at liberty to inform you ones, there are ones in that sector who are aware and doing what they can. We are right on duty also, so they may be foolish enough to launch but the launch has been postponed until it can be more carefully considered. I'm sorry, Mr. Beardon, but we are your invisible light balls present at each launch. However, the Russians have the capability of tuning into the proper frequency and, as in the case of the Challenger explosion, knew it was going to blow and got out of the area to avoid blame. I shall speak of these things at length later in this document.

We will comment each day, or at least every few days, on what is REALLY going on in your news if that would interest you receivers.

I would say at this point that nobody needs sabotage your airships or technical equipment; your own equipment builders are quite effective at incompetent fabrication and repair. You live in one gigantic death trap of altered mind capacities. We stand by to retrieve life forms and disarm death weapons intended for space.

YOU WERE TOLD ON THE 19TH OF AUGUST, 1987, DHARMA, THAT FIRST WE WOULD BE DENIED AND THE COVER-UP CONTINUED AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, THEN WE WOULD BE RECOGNIZED BUT GROUNDWORK WOULD HAVE BEEN LAID TO TERRIFY THE POPULACE AND THEN, A MAMMOTH EFFORT WOULD BE MADE TO BLAME US FOR ALL YOUR ' GREMLINS' IN THE WORKINGS, ALL CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE, FAMINE, ELEMENTAL DISRUPTIONS, ETC., ETC., ETC. THIS IS WHY WE ARE BRINGING FORTH THIS INFORMATION AND COUNTERING IT---IT IS WIDELY KNOWN THAT THEY WOULD BRING CHARGES AGAINST SPACE COMMAND FOR AIDS. THEREFORE YOUR LEADERS LEAVE US NO ALTERNATIVE OTHER THAN TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU FACE AND WHY YOU FACE IT.

Dear ones, it is truth which now comes to you in a daring book "OTHER LOSSES". In Germany, following the allied take-over, well over a million

German soldiers, most who knew nothing about camps or war, were tortured and kept without food or water until they slowly died in agony in U.S. Army prison camps. Oh, you don't want to know that? Did you want to know what really happened in Viet Nam? UNLESS YOU GOOD PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND MAKE SOME CHANGES, IT is GOING TO GET WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE.

Do you actually think the mess in drug infested Panama and Mr. Noriega is an accident?
Can you believe that even your "good" people are totally irresponsible? If you have read, as we have requested, "SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL" by Commander Antheose Xandeau Ashtar, then you will enjoy this note: Dr. Arthur Robinson, of "Robinson and North" who gave you a survival shelter blueprint in "FIGHTING CHANCE", went home to his dwelling location, gave out--free of charge--hundreds of books and offered to build, free of charge, a shelter system at the local school to house a hundred people. Not only did the community not build a shelter system, they wouldn't even allow his contribution to be built ----- "WHO WOULD CHOOSE THE HUNDRED SURVIVORS?" ----!

DOES IT NOT MAKE YOU FEEL A BIT HELPLESS? OH, WOULD YOU EVEN BUILD THEM TO "PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE AWFUL INVADERS FROM THE COSMOS"! WE CARE NOT "WHY" YOU BUILD THEM, WE JUST WANT YOU TO BUILD THEM FOR YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES TO REBUILD AFTER THE BIG BANG COMES DOWN. WHAT DOES IT REQUIRE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF MAN? WELL, WE PLAN TO KEEP FURTHER MURDER OF OUR PRE-ENTRY CORP TO A MINIMUM--WE ARE NOW COMING FORTH IN HOLOGRAPHIC FORMAT SO WE CAN GET AWAY EQUALLY AS QUICKLY AS WE SHOW UP. NOW SEE IF YOUR BIG BOYS CAN FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!! WHEN WE MEET, ANY MORE, WITH YOUR LEADERS, WE DO NOT MANIFEST IN TOTAL FORMAT FOR WE DARE NOT GIVE YOU, ANY LONGER, EQUAL ADVANTAGE---YOUR ONES HAVE NO BASE OF FAIRNESS AND DO HAVE UNLIMITED ILL INTENT.

Let us now continue with our discourse regarding AIDS, and viruses in general.

Virology, of course, is the study of viruses. This deals with these tiny living organisms (which happen to be crystalline 'crystals'). Millions of viruses can fit nicely on a pinhead -- (and dance with all those angels which also fit on a pinhead). It is most difficult to be a virologist because the treatment of virus disease falls outside your known medical capabilities.

The AIDS virus is particularly deadly because of its ability to NOT ' invade and neutralize' human cells, but the virus' ability to put its own genetic material inside the human cell's genetic structure. Now with this reminder let us continue.

EFFECT ON HUMANS
Basically the immune system of humans is broken down into two parts. One is labeled B-cells, after the word which is its full label (you ones love dearly your alphabet), and the other is called T-cells. Let us just say that the B-cells control antibodies which control "B"acterial infections.

T-cell systems control the arisal of your opportunistic infections such as the pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and Kapose's sarcoma---diseases which ultimately kill the human entity. You can also lump tuberculosis in the grouping, but there are different methods of curing and controlling some of these other invaders than you have for the AIDS mutant viruses. As you re­call, it was not always simple to treat tuberculosis, syphilis, etc.---it becomes more difficult today for you misuse your "miracle" drugs and propagate more sturdy and defiant strains of even those "curable" diseases.

Once the AIDS virus infects the human body it selectively destroys the T-4 cells. The T-4 cells are a mandatory portion of the human T-lymphocytic system. This is your system that assists you in the controlling of cancers, fungus invasions and others organisms. It is all too complex for Hatonn to detail herein for that information is readily available and this is written for alternate purposes.

The AIDS virus selectively destroys these T-cells. Now, briefly look at the incidence of these new, so-called, human retroviruses which plague you these days. I shall not do this alphabetical/numerical system as purely as would your scientist, but I will make of my point, I believe, and you ones do not ordinarily count with Roman numerals. First on the new assembly line is HTLV-1, which is responsible for T-cell leukemia. Then, HTLV-2 which is responsible for "hairy-cell" leukemia. Then, the big one, HTLV-3---which you label the AIDS virus.

Now, if you put HTLV-1 into a tissue culture it causes things "to grow and proliferate" and therefore you are likely to find T-cell leukemia.

If you place HTLV-2 into a tissue culture you will have a "hairy-cell" leukemia develop.
Now, the big one, HTLV-3. Woops, in a tissue culture this one is not proliferative--it is destructive. If placed in a tissue culture and checked a few days later the culture would be dead.

This is basically what happens in your human species because you are not much more than a walking tissue culture. Suppose you have a human who gets infected with the AIDS virus, the virus will kill off his T-4 lymphocyte cells, and in turn destroy the thymus gland in all probability, and will leave the body immune suppressed--compromised--and open for invasion of infections such as your deadly pneumocystis carinii pneumonia or arisal of cancer, most likely in this instance, Kapose's sarcoma. These two diseases are the "fingerprint, or hallmark"' of AIDS viruses.

It is the overall picture, however, which is devastating to the human species. Suddenly, there is a contiguous explosion of diseases, not just AIDS, but other retroviruses---HTLV-1, HTLV-2, HTLV-3, HTLV-4 (a relatively newly recognized AIDS virus which is also known as HIV-2) and, HTLV-5. You also have one which Dr. Strecker refers to as 1LL (one-look alike). It is a good label for it is a deceitful mimic of another).

AFRICAN GREEN MONKEY VS. TRUTH
Here, I shall give Dr. Strecker further confirmation. (He doesn't need it, but I wish him to have it anyway.)

If you look at your planet's animal population and species, most particularly those immediately in your proximity, and evaluate and isolate the viruses which attack these animals you come up with your answer----AND YOUR PROOF THAT THIS AIDS DISEASE IS DELIBERATE AND MAN­MADE.

You will discover that in cattle there is a virus known as Bovine Leukemia Virus, which is exactly the same shape and identical in appearance to the HTLV-1 virus. It has an exact same dependence on magnesium as well as the exact same molecular weight. It has the ability to produce B-cell and T-cell leukemia in the bovine (cattle) population and is most proliferative in tissue cultures.

If you look at the bovine virus identical to HTLV-2 you will find another virus of cattle which has the same exact shape, the same magnesium dependency, the same basic appearance, the same molecular weight and produces "hairy-cell" leukemia in cattle.

Now, if you look further back, you will discover a virus known as Bovine "visna" virus, which has the exact same appearance as AIDS virus; the same molecular weight, morphology, magnesium dependency, etc. In 1974, either bovine leukemia virus or bovine visna virus was producing pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in one of your higher apes, the chimpanzee. (DO NOT CONFUSE WITH THE AFRICAN GREEN MONKEY.) But that, friends, is AIDS! You now have HTLV-4 which represents a recombination between visna and I-ITLV-2, or bovine syncytial virus, which is a new AIDS virus, and HTLV-5 virus and a mirror virus (look alike).

In simple terms, the AIDS virus attacks and destroys T-4 cells. Those are the cells within the body of living animals (humans included) that protect against the development of cancers, as such. In persons infected with the AIDS virus there is T-4 cell destruction and subsequent development of specific types of cancer---Kapose's sarcoma and pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, "the AIDS hallmarks"---which are always "lethal".

There are numerous other deadly retroviruses besides the actual AIDS virus, which are infecting humans and causing cancers, including cancer of the blood----leukemias. These human cancer causing retroviruses, including AIDS, are identical to animal viruses -- but not the African green monkey. They are from cattle and sheep, labeled as bovine and visna viruses. IF I WERE YOU ONES, I WOULD BE VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THIS TIME FOR YOU SHOULD BE MOST DISTURBED INDEED!

HOW DID ANIMAL VIRUSES GET INTO HUMANS?

Ah so---could there be foul play afoot? Cattle? Sheep? Where, then, goes the touted cause of AIDS, the African green monkey? Who would lie to you lovely, trusting citizens of the world "brotherhood" of man?

If you look at the genetic structure of the AIDS virus, the genes don't even look like a monkey's----they genetically appear exactly like bovine leukemia virus of cattle and/or visna virus of sheep.

These are retroviruses of animals and these viruses are known to cause "brain-rot" in sheep and leukemia in cattle. Therefore, if you cross these two viruses you produce AIDS virus. Only, your local AIDS expert will tell you otherwise and your politicians, physicians, pharmaceutical houses etc., etc.--will also vehemently disagree; but your veterinarians will agree!

If you have bovine leukemia virus on one hand and visna virus on the other, and you simultaneously infect a human tissue culture, what is produced is not only the original parent, bovine leukemia virus and visna virus, but every possible recombinant that will grow (and a lot that won't grow or reproduce which are called "incompetent"). An example is most simple in concept; you are each a recombination of your father and your mother and are direct de­scendents of those parents--50-50. These viruses "pair" to recombine and thus create a myriad of downstream offspring that are each slightly different---in other words, they are not "clones".

THIS WAS PREDICTED

A writing in Lancet, in 1956 by Mcfarland Burnett read as follows: "The human implications of what is going on in this sophisticated universe of tissue culture cells, bacteria and the viruses, are at best dubious; at most, frankly terrifying." (My ones, please recall I told you that in the 50's, in Israel, life had been created in a test tube! Hold this most dearly in your hearts; for if you can produce life you can ultimately produce death (of the soul essence) and you have now done that, also. THAT, FRIENDS, IS UNACCEPTABLE!)

Further, the author urged careful consideration about incorrect medical dogmas. In the case of AIDS you had best hold these assumptions in truth. Orthodox medicine in AIDS will annihilate your species.

Prediction'? Just a bit more: "Regardless of your beliefs in the origin of man, being that of an evolutionist or a creationist, the author raises an alarming point about the manipulation of mankind through genetic engineering. Medicine must make use of all of the sciences, but it must also recognize the limitations that the process of evolution and the nature of man places on the utilization. It is a hard thing for an experimental scientist to accept, but it is becoming all too evident that there are dangers in knowing that which we should not know." So be it! One further comment from me; whether you are a "creationist" or an "evolutionist" you are not ready to accept the truth that it is NEITHER way---therefore, you must understand that you are just coming into knowledge---it would, therefore, be nice if at least a few of you could survive to move on into truth.

If you are a "creationist", how dare you think you can improve on God's work? If you are an "evolutionist", how dare you think you can produce an instant fix?

Oh yes, it was most explicitly PREDICTED that you would get yourselves into this mess---most explicitly. It was said by one of your doctor's at the end of an address on the subject: "We who are about to die, salute you." So be it! Will you move as easily into this slaughter trap as you have all the others to this point? If so, I neither salute nor condone your behavior. If you pitch in with some backbone and action I will stress, "We who are about to LIVE, salute you and ' WELCOME ABOARD'!"

TO YOU WHO HAVE HONESTLY PETITIONED GOD FOR INPUT AND ANSWERS IN BEHALF OF YOUR FELLOW-MAN뾊ERE WE ARE, YOU HAVE IT DONE, BROTHERS, RECOGNIZE THE RESPONSE FROM CREATOR WHICH NOW COMES FORTH! SO BE IT AND SELAH. WE OF THE HIGHER COMMAND SALUTE YOU WHO RISK AND DARE!

A break, please, Dharma. I would like the prior statement to sink-in a bit before moving onward. Salu. Rattle my chain, chela, when you are prepared to continue. Hatonn to stand-by.

CHAPTER 5

REC. #2, HATONN
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 1989 5:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 056
Hatonn to resume.

A QUESTION OR TWO
First, I will respond to a question most often asked of me from Dharma's chair---why? Why are we doing this? We have exposed her to every secret intelligence agency, the government, the financial community, the Trilateral Commission, The International Monetary Fund, The Foreign Relations Council, told the secrets of the U.F.O. cover-up, gone against the government in survival fraud, told the truth about Immanuel, gotten every religious group ready to crucify her, cost her all her friends for they get frightened and drop away one after another, and now we shoot buckshot and flaming arrows at the Gods of the medical temples, as well as the government--what's left'? Well, the legal system, but we will get there, also! We will probably also give you a blow by blow of "why this and that war", along with the biggest fraud of all----the war on drugs.

MY, HOW COMFORTING!
Dharma, they have killed you numerous times over the past several years--- and you are still writing. I know that it is frightening, but you must also know that if you use caution and follow instructions, keep thy visitors most minimal---even thy true friends, and keep away from crowds and the major cities, we can tend you quite well. It does get more difficult, chela, but we must do that which must be done. You are directly attached to one or the other of us at all times, to Sananda at all times, to me at all times and now to which other is writing. If you are so much as touched, I am touched---more security than pri­vacy, but ye are blessed for thy service. All of you in the service are likewise attended, you just are not given to remember the fullness of your contracts--it is far better that way. So be it.
Well, dear one, we will give you more than a firing squad--we also give you protection. It is, however, why everything must be released in snap, snap order--so that ones know you could not have written it. I have the load, little sparrow, you just keep the fingers moving.

* * * * WE ARE GIVING YOU THE FACTS BECAUSE THIS IS A MAN-MADE, HEINOUS SHROUD OF PENDING DEATH YOUR OWN ONES HAVE PERPETRATED AGAINST MANKIND---AND THE INTENTION IS TO BLAME IT ALL ON SPACE ALIENS---COUNT YOUR DAYS, IT IS COMING VERY SOONWHEN THEY NO LONGER RIDICULE OUR PRESENCE AWAY ***THERE ARE ONES IN THE PLANNING OF RELEASING IT FROM SPACE VEHICLES AND FOR HEIR PLACING ONE OF YOUR OWN SPACE REPLICA ABOVE ONE OR MORE OF YOUR CITIES IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE WE HOLD YOU HOSTAGE ****I WOULD MOST SURELY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU IN THE READING OF THIS DOCUMENT SPREADING TRUTH INSTEAD ! THANK YOU MOST HUMBLY !

What do you suppose they (the secret government) are going to tell you when all the captured ships come out of your secret hangers'? You have our galactic craft in every major air base. You have killed our crews and the little ones from Reticulum came in such love and trust and walked into the waiting trap. You must hope they do not choose an eye for an eye! And how about those beauteous ones who transmute chloro hick you incinerated'?. What about your own humans Who-knew T-66ifiuc and you killed and set up the parts to incriminate your space brothers? Pray, brothers, that God does not insist on the same type of reaping as in the sowing or your species won't make it comfortably through without paying a bit of karmic debt. Thank God on your bended knee that God, Sananda Immanuel, is the great judge for your leaders shall not get what they most surely deserve--and you? What about you? Who has elected those leaders and allowed the world to come into this state of disgrace and degradation? Who drinks the spirits to drunkenness, visits the prostitutes, have become the prostitutes in all manners of ways, killed thy brother if even by neglect, and who has taken the animal's life for your sport and blasted holes in your mother source for your greed and pleasure, who has acted in deceit, greed and thieved another's possessions and rightful substance? SO BE IT!

NAY, YE SHALL NOT TURN US AWAY BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BETRAYED YOU. FOR WE SHALL NOT LEAVE OF OUR BROTHERS UPON YOUR PLACE TO BE FURTHER PERSECUTED OR MARTYRED. YOUR GOD WILL NO LONGER STAND SILENT, AND ONES WHO WOULD TOUCH OF OUR WORKERS AND SCRIPTORS HAD BEST STAND IN CAUTION, FOR IT WILL NOT BE LONGER TOLERATED. I, HATONN, AM OVER NINE AND A HALF FEET TALL AND TOTALLY BULLET-PROOF! TRY ME! I THINK THE SAYING IS, "MAKE MY DAY"! NO, DHARMA, OBERLI AND OUR OTHERS ON YOUR PLANE ARE NOT. HOWEVER, TANGLE WITH THEM AND YOU DIRECTLY TANGLE WITH ME! THAT IS, FURTHER, WHY YOU PROTECT THEIR POSITION FROM KNOWN ENEMIES.

WE APPRECIATE THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WI 10 KEEP THEM UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE FOR IT IS OBVIOUS WE HAVE NO INTENT OF OVERTHROW, ONLY INFORMATION IN A MOST PASSIVE MANNER--WE ARE NOT HOSTILE AND IF THEY SILENCE THIS ONE, THEY ONLY PICK UP ANOTHER MORE DANGEROUS TO THEM, FOR ALL INFORMATION IS ALREADY PUBLIC AND NOW THAT SO MANY OF YOU KNOW IT YOU CAN BRING IT FORTH WITH EVEN MORE ATROCIOUS EVIDENCE.

I HEREBY DEDICATE THIS VERY DOCUMENT TO TWO WHO GAVE IT ALL IN THIS CAUSE; TED STRECKER, WHO WAS MURDERED BY GUNSHOT AND REPRESENTATIVE DOUGLAS HUFF OF ILLINOIS, WHO WAS POISONED. THERE ARE OTHERS, BUT I CONTINUE TO HONOR DR. ROBERT STRECKER WHO CONTINUES HIS WORK IN SPITE OF KNOWING HE IS A MARKED TARGET---REMEMBER, HOWEVER, THEY RECKON WITH US HENCE FORTH.

Enough, Dharma, let us write at least a bit more about AIDS as that is our subject at hand.

ADAPT A VIRUS
The central issue of the AIDS subject is: How could you adapt a virus--an animal retrovirus, say a bovine visna virus--to grow in a human being?
The National Institute of Health would have you believe as other AIDS experts, that the virus simply jumps species---from African green monkeys into humans by biting them about the body somewhere--somehow, and then it exploded all over Africa, et cetera.

Woa, wait a minute. Do they not also tell you that YOU CANNOT TRANSFER THIS VIRUS BY BITING OR BY SALIVA? Well, have you another explanation of how the African green monkey might have functioned? They say THAT was a bite and, further, infected through the monkey's saliva! I tell you at this point---THE AIDS VIRUS WILL NOT GROW IN AFRICAN GREEN MONKEYS UNLESS "THEY" HAVE NOW DEVELOPED A STRAIN SPECIFICALLY FOR THE AFRICAN GREEN AND INTENTIONALLY INFECTED THE POOR CREATURES TO COVER THEIR ASSETS. THAT IS NOT LIKELY, THEY ARE RARELY THAT EFFICIENT NOR EFFORTING FOR SOMEHOW "THEY" ARE NEVER CALLED TO ANSWER FOR THE LIES.

Let us make you cringe a bit now. Was the AIDS virus really "requested"? You be the judge:

A quote from your World Health Organization, published in 1972, said the following: "An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can, in 32fact, exert selective effects on the immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus may, itself, be impaired. And if the effective viruses damage, more or less selectively, the cells responding to the viral antigens." Oh, well, you don't know what that gobble­de-goop means?

It means: "Make a virus that selectively inhibits the T-cell system of man". That, friends, is AIDS. It is not a coincidence that you now have a pandemic of a T-cell destroying virus, which was, in a sense, predicted and requested.

I am now going to share the story of the London Times for those who might not have heard it, though it is spread around quite freely these days, but was totally ignored at the time of the publishing of the article. The article also addresses the question of possible "request" for such a virus!

LONDON TIMES, MAY 11, 1987
On May 11, 1987, on the front page of the London Times,in an article entitled "SMALLPDX VACCINE TRIGGERED AIDS", Pierce Wright announced that the AIDS epidemic may have been caused by the World Health Or­ganization (WHO) small pox inoculation in the third world countries. The conclusion is, of course, that it is truth. The story is like this: Somebody had been hired by the WHO to investigate whether or not the WHO vaccine programs, which were responsible for the eradication of smallpox in Africa, may have been a contributing factor to the spread of AIDS in Africa. Evidently a researcher, who has remained anonymous, who was afraid to reveal his name, was hired by the WHO to investigate that study. He did a study over a period of a couple of years, wrote a report, submitted it to the WHO, was paid for his service and sent on his way.

A year or so later this researcher walked into the London Times and threw the report on Mr. Wright's desk. Mr. Wright is the science writer of the London Times (a most respected and prestigious paper). The man said, "If you really want to know what is going on with AIDS in Africa, here is the answer!" Further, it has now even become more widely reported that the WHO suspected that its immunization program against smallpox might be connected to the AIDS outbreak. Well you might guess that WHO buried that report and promptly fired the consultant---a man of international reputation. The Times pointed out some startling correlations: "The smallpox vaccine theory would account for the position of the Central African states as the most afflicted countries, while Brazil became the most afflicted Latin American country, and how Haiti became the route for the spread of AIDS into the U.S.

"Brazil, the only South American country covered in the eradication campaign, has the highest incidence of AIDS in that region. The correlation is extremely strong." The London Times is not given to over exaggeration as are your American media.

Well, this story caused an uproar and front page stories popped forth in all the papers in Europe, Latin America and other parts of the free world. Did you read about it? So be it! Why do you suppose the American people are being denied critical information which is widely distributed throughout most of the world? Are you ready for some hard facts?

Would your own people do things like this? Oh yes, dear friends, and have.

LOOK AT "DELIBERATE"

In your 30's and 40's in your country, the U.S.A., in Alabama, there was a study undertaken by the U.S. Health Service which enlisted black men who were infected with syphilis. Those black men were serially followed over the ensuing years. The important part of this story is not that they were followed but that they were followed after the availability of penicillin which would cure syphilis. MOST WERE SPECIFICALLY PREVENTED FROM HAV­ING PENICILLIN WHICH LED TO THE INFECTION OF THEIR WIVES AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONGENITALLY INFECTED SYPHILITIC BLACK CHILDRENThat is documented in a book I urge all of you to obtain: BAD BLOOD, by James Jones.
Oh, you say, that was a long time ago and they were "just" blacks who had played around and probably deserved it? Read on!

Between 1959 and 1970 there were over three hundred biological experiments conducted on U.S. citizens, documented in another book I ask you to get for confirmation: A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING, by Harris and Paxman. This excellent, well documented book documents the biological warfare history of the U.S. and has put bunches of it into book form. To say that your government or other governments are not capable of doing these kinds of experiments, is to be most foolish with thy head buried in the sand-bucket--­remember, you can die of suffocation in the sand-bucket.

You do not wish to believe your own country could conduct heinous acts of vindictive, pitiless cruelty? Did I not tell you this very morning that there is another book you should obtain: OTHER LOSSES?Your own U.S. soldiers, under General Dwight D. Eisenhower, slowly starved to death over a million Germans in your prisoner camps---deliberately and without conscience. MOST OF YOU WILL ALSO INITIALLY BELIEVE THAT AIDS COMES FROM SPACE BROTHERHOOD! YOU HAVE BEEN PEOPLE OF THE LIE FOR SO LONG THAT YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND TRUTH!

That is a long way away and also a long time ago? OK, let's get a little closer, especially to you ones on the West coast, let us say in or around San Francisco. How about a naval vessel, under the direction of the Department of Health, without telling anybody, sprayed serrations marcescences bacteria into San Francisco, infecting everybody. The researcher who conducted the study concluded that the average San Francisco resident inhaled at least five thousand of the bacteria during that project---this was to demonstrate thatSan Francisco is subject to a biological warfare attack. Sleep well tonight for what you don't know will kill you sooner than you think!

HOW ABOUT ACCIDENTAL?
Well, no, it has not been accidental but for information let us see how smallpox vaccine is produced. A cow is placed in a narrow stall where it cannot lick and contaminate the belly area. The belly is shaved and scraped to sub dermal depth, smallpox vaccine is dripped onto the area and it is left to fester for a period of time, say a week or so after scabs form. The belly area is again scraped and the scrapings collected, it is dried and prepared and you have your next batch of smallpox vaccine.

Now, here is your possibility. Any virus contaminating the cow, such as we have mentioned prior to this, could be present; bovine visna virus, bovine leukemia virus, bovine syncytial virus, etc. (Remote possibility unless deliberately infected initially with the virus.) Woops, now another ouchie: In 1981, it was announced that there had been a known contaminant of fetal calf serum by something called bovine visna virus. That means, friends, that at the same time AIDS was breaking forth, you had been having contamination of fetal calf serum with bovine visna virus. That further means that this virus was present not only in cows, but was present in the growth medium that was being used for tissue cultures worldwide. It means that fetal calf serum, which is like the growth hormone for human and other animal tissue cultures, was contaminated with a virus which is known to have direct identicology to AIDS.
Just a tad more mixing and voila, you have the jackpot!

LETS TALK NUMBERS
Retroviruses are unfamiliar to the medical profession, by and large, for they are most prevalent in animals. You will now find veterinarians heading up the AIDS research groups and a lot of disheartening information is flowing forth.
When you see an index case of Aids, it is a pretty good rule of thumb that there are ninety nine subclinical cases coming on and supporting that one on top, so to speak.

Let us say you have 50,000 cases of AIDS in the U.S. at a given time; that means you have approximately five million coming. What else can you know from that general rule in retrovirology? You know that the viruses which support that one index case on the top, say a ratio of 1 to 100, will work over an extended period of time, on the rule of thumb average, 20% of the life span of the species. For you ones, that is around 20% of some 70 years, which would be about 14 years or so. Data shows that that calculation is close.

IMPLICATIONS OF TIMING
It most certainly has major implications regarding vaccine development. You have to wait an extended period of time, some 14 to 20 years, before you can find whether or not the vaccine is working. You would have to wait 14 to 20 years before you could know whether or not your vaccine would let you die or save your neck. These are called "slow" viral diseases of humans and represent a major new kind of problem with which most medical doctors have little or no experience.

Year before last you had about 40,000 DOCUMENTED cases of AIDS. Last year 80,000 reported. So it appeared the doubling time was about once per year. Sorry, dear ones, it is more like every six months.

The statistics reported by your WHO in Africa are staggering. As a continent, Africa, through the "AIDS belt" and other areas, there are between 40 to 75 MILLION infected. If that doubles just every year, it means that within a couple of years the entire continent of Africa may well be infected and in 4 to 8 years, the entire continent of Africa could be expected to actually expire.

BACK TO THE POOR GREEN MONKEY
You still want to believe it came from the green monkey? Sorry, it could not have come that route. If some jungle monkey bit someone you would have to have a spread from the jungle into the cities---sorry, it is spreading from the cities into the jungle. You would have to know a secret; the ones most closely associated with those green monkeys are the pygmies. Funny, up until a year or so ago, the pygmies were almost clear of AIDS virus infection. THEY ONLY BECAME INFECTED AFTER CLOSE ASSOCIATION AND CONTAMINATIONS FROM PROSTITUTES FROM THE CITIES OR BY NEEDLE CONTAMINATION FROM INTRAVENOUS DRUG ABUSE AS IT SPREAD OUTWARD FROM THE CITIES.
Further evidence against the virus coming from the monkeys is found in the codon choices of the AIDS virus. That means that the genetic information of the AIDS virus, known as codon choices, are not found in monkeys. They are not found in monkeys and they are not found in man--they actually exist in visna virus and a few other viruses of a laboratory. That is why the genetic structure of the genetic material, the so-called information of the genes of the AIDS virus look like visna virus, as we already know, in bovine leukemia virus. All of these facts show that no monkeys did it---just some humans monkeying around a bit, I would say.
Dharma, enough for tonight. We will swing into "sex and drugs" on the morrow. I most surely wish every sexually active human could have this document before bedtime tonight---but we will do the best we can. You literally take your very life to the game room with you. Perhaps someday you ones may even learn to use "sex" for what it really is for and stop calling it Love. So be it and good evening.

Rest well for we shall please begin early as this is a long document and a most timely matter.
Hatonn to stand-by