1/6 페이지 1 2 3 4 5 6 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#008, AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default PJ#008, AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE

Candace: This is a really great journal, covering a lot of topics besides AIDS but related in some ways to the treatment for AIDS. For Tesla Buff, he makes a good appearance, as does Walter Russell. This is a good preparatory read for the banned journals, the Pleiadian Connection Series. There is a goodly amount of information scattered throughout explaining ways in which Starfleet has been keeping this place from being blown up and the like. I am going to try to get it all posted tonight.

Remember that these journals are taken from http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html These were published in book form, and Patrick copied all of the published journals and then scanned them into the computer, a long and tedious job to make them available for free on the Internet. They can take quite a bit of time to download and are difficult to read online for dial up users. Some people are making them available using software that reads scanned material and converts it simple document suitable to place in word processor documents. You are free to copy these to your computer. This format makes translation much easier. The software does make little errors, and these ones fix as many as they discover and I fix a few too that are tagged by my word processor. However we may not have caught all the little errors. An H for example may appear as I I. Thanks to Victor for this transcription.

PJ #8 AIDS, the Last Great Plague Intro and Chapter 1
    By Hatonn, Esu
    Apr 7, 2009, 19:22

AIDS
    THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE BY
    SANANDA, HATONN, ASHTAR,
    NIKOLA TESLA & WALTAR RUSSELL

"dharma"
    A PHOENIX JOURNAL

COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.
    All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.
    If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.
    So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").
    The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.
    If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

DEDICATION
    REC. #1 SANANDA
    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 1989 6:58 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 069
    TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN. LET HIM WHO HAS EYES TO SEE--SEE! AND, HIM WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR--HEAR! THESE WORDS WHICH NOW COME FORTH ARE PORTIONS OF THE ' WORD' PROMISED UNTO YOU ONES OF EARTH HUMAN. THESE MESSAGES ARE GIVEN THAT ONES CAN CHECK WITHIN YOUR OWN REALMS, THE TRUTH THEREOF. WE ARE DEDICATED TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN. YOU ONES LIMIT CREATOR AND LIMIT THE CREATION, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE NO LIMITS. JUST AS YOUR PROPHETS HAVE FORETOLD THAT A THIRD OF EARTH MAN WILL FALL TO THE PLAGUES; SO, FURTHER, IT MUST ALSO MEAN THAT TWO THIRDS SHALL BE GIVEN WHERE­WITHAL TO SURVIVE--BUT YE SHALL DO OF IT YOURSELVES! THE WAY IS BEING SHOWN UNTO YOU.
    I SAID UNTO YOU ALMOST TWO MILLENNIUM PAST, THAT THERE WOULD BE TERRORS, AND THERE WOULD BE GREAT SIGNS FROM THE HEAVENS. WHAT DOES THE TERM "SIGN" MEAN UNTO YOU? THE GREEK ORIGIN OF THE WORD "SIGN" MEANS A SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENON INTENDED TO POINT ITS OBSERVER TO A PROFOUND TRUTH.

WHY DO YOU ACCEPT MAN'S PRONOUNCEMENT THAT THOSE COMING FROM THE HEAVENS ARE DEMONIC? IS THIS NOT THAT WHICH THE EVIL ELEMENTS WOULD WISH YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD TURN UNTO THEM AND AWAY FROM GOD?

WOE BE UNTO MAN WHO CONTINUES IN HIS FALSE BELIEF AND TURNS HIS COUNTENANCE AWAY FROM GOD, FOR IN THE LATENESS OF THE HOUR HE WILL HAVE TURNED AWAY HIS TRANSPORTATION TO TRAVERSE THE HEAVENS AND BE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAFETY OF THE FATHER'S PLACES.

NO MAN SHALL BE NAGGED, FORCED, NOR SNATCHED UNTO ANYWHERE; MAN WILL ASK TO BE INCLUDED AND TURN FROM HIS EVIL WAYS, FOR NO EVIL SHALL BE BROUGHT INTO THE RADIANCE OF THE CREATOR'S CITIES. IT IS TIME, EARTH BROTHER, TO GAIN OF YOUR DIRECTIONS AND HEED THE CLARION CALL OF THESE ONES WHO GIFT YOU WITH TRUTH; FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT LONG AND EVIL HAS WARPED YOUR ABILITY TO PERCEIVE CORRECTLY WITH WISDOM. YOU CONTINUE TO CLING TO THE FOOLISHNESS OF THE LIE' GIVEN FORTH TO TERRORIZE AND TO HOLD YOU HELPLESS IN FEAR.

INTRODUCTION
    REC. #1 HATONN
    SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 1989 6:45 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 067
    AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE---sounds rather formidable does it not? IT MOST SURELY 'IS'!

As one of the authors of this compilation of urgent material, I am pleased that we were able to actually get the information into manuscript for many efforts have been put forth to stop its production, complete with attack upon the physical being of Dharma through the use of low-frequency bombardment. Being a representative from our dimension, she has extremely high frequency patterns. This is only to point out that as you ones who dare to work on these projects herein given forth, must well expect like bombardment. There are some dark energies who keep the "enemy" informed of who is doing what. This is why we have come through this route of totally anonymous resource. The source, however, has now been pinpointed so additional attention must be given to safety. Accidents, suicides, overdoses of drugs, organ failures and cardiac arrests are "diseases" often acquired through tampering with these "planned" projects---the latter being the most recent "disease of choice". I trust our researchers are listening very carefully. I am going to give you some facts here in this introduction so that you have no misunderstanding of intent and seriousness of your plight. I will give introduction of myself and my colleagues and if you wish to discount our truth and presence, I suggest you attend the information most carefully prior to dis­carding it as foolish hoax--we are not in the hoax business. I further request that you get all the available material presented by us prior to this writing. I will request an information segment be appended at the end of this journal.

Because it is most urgent that we get rapid acceptance, I shall take the liberty of utilizing your own documentation where possible so that you can more readily relate to the content. Some truth may seep, well diluted, into public attention but most never is allowed into print. A few daring publishers who understand the massive problem print a bit of truth as they can acquire it but that is not even noted by the populace.

There will be valuable information for the research community within this document because it will obviously be ridiculed and discounted and we may not get a second chance. It is predominantly, however, directed at human citizens who are the ones in absolutely directed course into grave, grave circumstance. I can only urge each reader to disperse as many hooks as possible; the price shall be as low as possible, comparable to copy machine re­production so that the information can be dispersed, hopefully, worldwide--immediately! If you are stop this plague, it must be NOW and it must he on a worldwide basis. I plead with you to hear, accept, understand, and ACT!

I will quote one of your learned scientific workers, Michael Urban, Ph.D., who has stated it most objectively and yet will not have been read by more than a tiny handful of persons. I take liberties in utilizing portions of his material for you can relate better to him than to myself at onset.

Dr. Urban begins by saying AIDS is the most electrifying terrifying, exaggerated, hyped, misunderstood and misrepresented disease of modern time. I have wanted to take exception to one or another of these descriptive words but find that I cannot. Exaggerated might be the one controversial word for there is no way to exaggerate the situation on its own merit--but then, exaggeration has been perpetrated by the ignorant so I must leave it in the description. Further, I have well over a year of additional observation from which to work, moreso, I have the ability to see both ends of a given roadway. So be it.

LETS LOOK AT THE SITUATION
    Theories regarding the origins of AIDS, a retrovirus, are abundant, ranging from the nefarious CIA/WHO/NCI conspiracy theories, to Green Monkeys, to God's wrath against the poor homosexuals, to laboratory accidents or intentional contamination of smallpox and/or Hepatitis B vaccines. Some even consider it "natural evolution". Some of these are more compelling than others, while a few require a rather remarkable ability to weave together circumstantial information into a hair-raising scenario of communist world domination through the agencies of WHO (World Health Organization) and the NCI (National Cancer Institute) and, I believe you all recognize the CIA. Well, I have no hair to be raised but it most surely would stand on end if I did have such!

The latter scenario makes for interesting perspective but actually, friends, it can do nothing except distract you from what needs to be done, at this given time. I will say that along with being deliberate, the ones at the helm also have the ability to cure it and will not allow you, as a general populace access to the apparatus. This is your problem. If you feel that your elected caretakers would not do these things unto you, then I suggest you read faster, all the books we present unto you.
    You must consider the possibility of conspiracy because of your Government's abysmal history of using the American public as unwitting participants in "experiments" of dubious scientific merit. A small sampling includes the various "mind control" drug programs uncovered by the Church Committee hearings of 1975 (and that was more than a decade past)---to name a few so you can look them up to satisfy yourselves: BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, CHATTER, MK-ULTRA AND MK-NAOMI . . . . The violations of your proclaimed human and civil rights revealed through those hearings should have been beyond your belief--and apparently were!

Want a "funny paper" truth? How about the big TURKEY FEATHER CAPER of 1950! Your Army carried out a program in which turkey feathers infected with cereal rust spores were released over a crop of oats to determine the feasibility of using this method to initiate a cereal rust epidemic. Also in 1950, the Navy sprayed a cloud of bacteria in San Francisco to determine air-borne dispersion patterns in biological warfare applications of this type. While the Navy claimed that the bacillus used was harmless, there was one death attributed to the exercise, and thousands of residents came down with a flu-like disease. Now, brothers, these things are all docu­mented--TRY a book called A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING---if you can find it. Publication was stopped. If you allow of it---so will publication of this be stopped. Life or death, it is up to you.

Now understand clearly, these things above were almost a half century past. Do you believe the perpetrators have been idle in forty to fifty years?

The list of "civilian" medical experiments is very long, and includes the exposure of unknowing victims to, among other things you will recognize, Whooping cough, Pellegra, Beri-Berl, Yellow fever, the good old Plague, countless drugs and toxins, exposure to dioxin, better known as Agent Orange---any of you good buddies from Viet Nam remember that one? Do any of you remember giving permission or signing an informed consent form?

I do wish to make a point of one instance because it is notorious in its "dubious" scientific value--labeled Tuskegee Syphilis Study. This study was undertaken by your U.S. Public Health Service, the predecessor of what today you label Centers of Disease Control (CDC). Now, this one does go back beyond half a century which should certainly make my point if anything will. The study monitored the progress of untreated syphilis in 400 poor, uneducated Black men in Tuskegee, Alabama. They were never told that they had the disease, and were denied treatment until 1972, when an outraged worker stumbled onto the still-ongoing study (forty years later), and blew the whistle. In the face of nationwide condemnation of the project the renamed CDC condoned the study for being "APPROPRIATE FOR ITS TIME"!

Oh, you say, well the higher ups probably didn't condone such a thing--read on. The CDC director who approved continued funding for this particular project in 1969, Dr. David Spencer, (I like to give credit when earned), became the New York City Health Commissioner, and a key player in AIDS policy in the early 1980's!!!
    In light of previous excesses, it appears to me and my colleagues, that one cannot just lightly dismiss the speculations of experimentation and cover-up as the mere ravings of a lunatic fringe element of citizenry. The probability would seem quite high that the AIDS virus is a mutant that was adapted for growth in human cell lines in virology laboratories---and we shall most surely point out THE FACTS unto you for your perusal.

Your own medical literature has commented on the genetic homology of the AIDS virus with the bovine leukemia virus, bovine syncytial virus, and "maedi visna", a retrovirus that is endemic to sheep. In virology circles this sort of genetic similarity is rarely considered a coincidence, and in fact several very prestigious and respected virologists have publicly stated that it is unlikely that the AIDS virus could have arisen "de novo", or "naturally". Now, even in these realms, the quite rank and vulgar jokes regarding sheep herders and cowboys does not even seem amusing for it puts holes in the theory of AIDS being a homosexual limited disease.

Further compounding the possibility that this virus might be a laboratory creation is the National Cancer Institute's (NCI) thirty year history of uncontrollable cell-line contamination. The notorious HeLa cell, a particularly virulent cancer first isolated from a cervical tumor, has contaminated virtually every experimental cancer cell culture since the early 1950's. (Uncomfortable yet?) This, friends, in face of the most stringent attempts at isolation and sterilization known to man. I point this out only to get your undivided attention and illustrate the "possibility" that the AIDS virus is another famous escapee from the test tubes of NCI. You, as a public, have no way of knowing and it would be most unlikely the perpetrators would volunteer such information to an already angry public citizenry.

Well, forget the "MONKEY THEORIES" also--all of them. Just as human was created as man and not monkey, so did the AIDS virus not spring from monkeys. It may appear quite similar but other than that there isn't any connection.

GENUINE ACCOLADES TO DR. PETER DUESBERG
    Dr. Duesberg, head of the Department of Molecular Biology at the University of California, Berkeley published a paper in Cancer Researchin March of 1987. It was a most articulate, persuasive and scientifically accurate demolition of the notion that the AIDS virus was in itself a pathogen of sufficient virulence to explain the constellation of symptoms that is AIDS. Did you read it? I thought not! The gist is that the so-called AIDS virus violates all of the currently accepted tenets of modern virology, including Koch's postulates, and as such could at best be considered as no more than an indicator or co-factor in sera that may cause AIDS! That is an awesome FACT which makes the remainder of the story all the more horrendous for you ones.

At first glance this would seem foolishly stupid, however, it is the recombinant mutations of the AIDS retrovirus which are the real down and dirty culprits of the death machine.

Well, a lot of most prodigious egos were threatened by this publication, which has not received any significant challenge and has not in any way been discredited, the billions of dollars that had been committed for research, not to mention jobs, reputations, pharmaceuticals, et cetera, were not being challenged by renegade scientists with impeccable credentials. Virologists who were queried about Duesberg's work responded with a variety of nonsensical replies, such as "Oh, Peter's just being his cranky self', suggesting, apparently, that a twenty-one page article with some two hundred seventy-eight references was written in a pique of tantrum and irritation.

'TREATMENTS?
    This is a hard one to share with you desperate ones, but I shall give you the rundown---it reads like a haphazard scatter of futile attempts to find an answer. Well, there is only one that we see as having curative value, but let me continue with history.

While all of the various and sundry debates about origin, characterization and virulence of the virus were raging, people continued to die with alarming regularity. The patient and the physician were confronted with a seemingly insoluble problem. No one knew what was going on, and conventional allopathic medicine did not seem to have an answer. This situation quickly gave rise to an alternative medicine underground which proceeded to try anything and everything as a possible remedy. Moving much more quickly than your entrenched bureaucracy of the FDA, CDC and other Government health agencies, victims of AIDS and practitioners of alternative health modalities quickly struck an alliance that gave rise to treatments that included: Azidothymidine, Dideoxycytidine, Ribavirin, Dextran Sulphate, AS-721, DNCB, Isoprinosine, Imuthiol, Aloe Vera, Monolaurin, Pentamidine, Alpha Interferon, Cyclosporin, Interleukin-2, Naltrexone, Peptide-T, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, and various Homeopathics, to name just a few of the major ones. Additionally, naturopathic treatments including herbs, mushroom extracts and nutritional supplements were tried and popularized in a book you can locate, written by a Laurence Badgley but I suggest you place your funds to better use.

More off the beaten path were lipid phase of the immune response studies, acupuncture, both traditional and electro-, and the various electronic modalities such as the accuscope/Myopulse, the Indumed, the Raythera, Radionics, the Lakhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator (of which useful versions are apparently unavailable -- so be it -- in spite of claims for the junk being carried around in briefcases).

NOW, DR. URBAN AND I PART WAYS. HE LUMPS THE "SO-CALLED RIFE FREQUENCY GENERATOR", WHICH HE FEELS DOES ENORMOUS DISCREDIT TO THE WORK OF ROYAL R. RIFE, AND HE FEELS IT SHOULD REALLY BE CALLED THE "CRANE FREQUENCY GENERATOR" TO MAINTAIN HISTORICAL ACCURACY.

WELL, I DON'T COMMENT ON THE VALIDITY OF THE JUST QUOTED STATEMENT; I DO, HOWEVER, TELL YOU THAT IT WILL BE THROUGH THE USE OF THE RIFE MICROSCOPE AND FREQUENCY SYSTEM AND THE WORKS OF ANTOINE PRIORE, THAT YOUR ANSWER WILL COME AND THIS DOCUMENT WILL POINT OUT HOW AND WHY.

FURTHER, THERE IS A SUBSTANCE IN CONCOCTION PRESENTLY THAT CAN GIVE GREAT INTERIM RELIEF IN AFFECTED UNFORTUNATES. INFORMATION WILL BE APPENDED; IT IS NOT YET RELEASED BUT I SHALL GIVE YOU INFORMATION FOR CONTACT AND INQUIRY. ONE THING THAT MAKES 11' USEFUL IS THAT ONES IN THE CREATION OF THE FABRICATION ARE DULY INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS SO THERE IS A MOST VESTED PERSONAL INTEREST IN RAPID PRODUCTION AND QUALITY RESULTS. REMISSION AND CURE ARE NOT SYNONYMOUS AND DO NOT BE MISLED, BUT THERE CAN BE SOME INTERIM PROLONGATION OF QUALITY OF EXPERIENCE WHILE YOU ONES GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET ON WITH YOUR CURE.

You will find, obviously, that the problem is outreaching and one which fully involves the human immune system. It is also recognized that in individuals who are immune suppressed, the serology tests for syphilis are useless. That is to say, the AIDS virus makes a positive identification of syphilis almost impossible. Now, don't go crazy and throw this book away for I have a point to make, please.

There have been numerous reports of AIDS patients with a KNOWN HIS­TORY of numerous syphilis infections having negative serology for syphilis. Further, strains of disease organisms are known to change and mutate into hardier strains to avoid annihilation. You must contemplate the probability of an epidemic of not just AIDS, but of a form of tertiary or late staging Syphilis confounded by this novel new co-factor, the AIDS virus and all its cute little recombinant retroviruses which attack the DNA of the cells and change the basic Master Cellular System.

Now, if you have a disease which could partially have a cure and you utilize that knowledge you can have much value from orthodox treatment----but remember the Alabama experiment before you cast this suggestion aside as interim help.

In your early 1970's the formulation for Penicillin was changed from an aqueous Penicillin, which has a half-life in the body of only several hours at most, to Benzathine Penicillin which has a half-life of about one week. The advantages of long-acting Penicillin are obvious, particularly in the context of an office practice.

UNFORTUNATELY, IT HAS ONLY RECENTLY BECOME CLEAR TO YOUR SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY THAT BENZATHINE PENICILLIN HAS ONE MAJOR DRAWBACK, NAMELY: IT DOES NOT CROSS THE BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER. THIS MEANS THAT THE TREPONEME RESPONSIBLE FOR SYPHILIS CAN FIND SAFE

HARBORIN WHICH TO LAY DORMANT FOR MANY YEARS IN THE BRAIN AND THE INSIDE OF THE EYEBALL So what you ask? Well friends, you have an identical set of circumstances if I might impose a bit of correlation.

It is well known that so-called AIDS dementia is one of the early diagnostic indicators of AIDS. However, in clinical diagnosis of neurosyphilis, late-staging or tertiary syphilis, it is quite clear that one can just as easily be diagnosing AIDS. Further, and back to your good old watchdogs, the CDC concurs that the time-honored treatment protocol of a single injection of 2.4 million units of Benzathine Penicillin is NOT AN ADEQUATE TREATMENT FOR SYPHILIS! Well, no amount would be adequate for you are unable to get that type of penicillin to the problem.

Since your 1970's all treatment for that which you call Syphilis has been in dosages of subclinical effectiveness. Most of your doctors have never even seen a case of tertiary syphilis, much less treated one.

The gravity of this situation was recently underscored by a paper published in your Annals of Internal Medicine,(1987; 107:492-495) in which the authors present evidence of an AIDS patient with a Kaposi Sarcoma who tested negative for syphilis on EVERY serology test, including the "gold-standard" VI'A-ABS test, which is traditionally the most sensitive test of last resort. It is a credit to the physicians involved in this study that they followed through on their suspicions regarding syphilitic involvement. Ultimately, only a skin biopsy of the Kaposi lesion combined with a very specialized Warthin-Starry silver staining technique, demonstrated the abundant presence of viable spirochetes of syphilis in the tissue. Will your average physician go to such lengths to make such a diagnosis? If they did so, would the disease be adequately treated? Probably not, for the accepted treatment cannot touch the causative organism for it is most safely tucked away beyond membrane barriers.

Why bother with this dissertation? Because if THERE IS SYPHILIS PRESENT ALONG WITH THE AIDS, THE SYPHILIS WILL GET YOU AND GETTING RID OF THE AIDS WILL DO NOTHING TO SAVE THE PATIENT IN THE LONG RUN--THEREFORE A FEW MORE CORRELATIONS, PLEASE.

Syphilis is long known to be one of the most potent of all immune suppressing diseases, so potent in fact that both Kaposi's Sarcoma and Pneumocystic carinii (Hallmarks of AIDS) were first diagnosed in syphilis patients as far back as the first half of this century! Since the AIDS patient does NOT DIE OF THE AIDS VIRUS, BUT RATHER OF OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTIONS as a result of immune suppression, it would seem to make good sense to thoroughly investigate this issue of possible syphilis. This would seem particularly true when working with the homosexual population, where the medical histories of individuals typically show a 5-10 year history of chronic inflammatory diseases, multiple incidence of syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis, herpes, intestinal parasites, chronic drug use (both recreational and prescription), and a host of other diseases. Please do not interpret my state­ments as being of bigoted nature, I look only at the statistics and recognize that, unfortunate as it may be, it is the homosexual "behavior" and not love for same gender, that causes the insane results. The type of sexual encounters and the type of bodily sharing is ultimately deadly. Moral values have no in­fluence on opinion--facts are facts and arguing over offended feelings will not get to the source of AIDS as your last great plague if you do not do something NOW!

You see, there are exceptionally good REASONS for all the "thou shalt nots". Man puts his moral stigmata upon the words as he so chooses and makes judgments--we do not, but you are caught in such a time of change that you will either again abide by the rules of The Creation or you shall perish of your own doing. LOVE needs no physical contact to survive, therefore it is the lack of self-discipline and the physical desire that you call love, which began the real spread of your plight.

AIDS is not a homosexual disease, it is not a sexual disease and condoms will not contain the virus. So be it.

Once again, you are "People of the Lie" and if not tended instantly, you are going to lose fully half of the population of this world to this plague. It is already too late for well over a third of the people. Whole continents are in full terminal strides to extinction. I plead with you to read this information and get up and do something about your position.

We are not allowed to do more than assist in response to petitions for help and through this method; in other words, we cannot just dump the apparatus and manifested substance upon you---YOU WILL DO IT OR IT WILL NOT BE DONE! WE, AS BRINGERS OF THIS INFORMATION HAVE INFINITE COMPASSION FOR YOU ONES AND WE URGE YOU TO ALLOW THE SHARING OF OUR INPUT FOR WE COME IN LOVE AND PEACE, NOT HOSTILITY NOR MYSTICISM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

COMMANDER GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

CHAPTER 1
    REC. #1, SANANDA
    FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 051
    Greetings in Peace, Sananda present.

Dharma, it is thus forever past and present and will be thus into what man perceives to be his "future". Man will only see what he wishes to see and that which is "convenient" and comfortable unto himself. Millions upon millions have turned away from me at this point, for I rock the boat most drastically and even though humans at the helm may be brave enough to continue the journey, ones about them will "vote" them down for security and business reasons. Few--few, ever stand with me and fewer yet, unto the end. "Right" can always be compromised in the name of good discernment. There is an error in definition--judgement by any spelling whatsoever, remains judgement.

Remember, little sparrow, that if a decision is reached on any basis whatsoever that pulls away from getting my word to the masses in the most efficient and appropriate manner, it is an Earth decision. Many have accepted the responsibility and then turn from the goal to fit the needs of human pressures about them. I am asking you to hold steady the course, Dharma, for we have worked many lifespans together and there is no returning from this pathway, for we both know how this ends.

Man wishes to believe that he can simply continue into infinity spouting words and being quite pious. When the marbles are placed into play, however, the opposition does not play a fair game. Ones wish to continue to quote my beauteous words of peace and hold to self perceived ownership of truth---nay, it is right here that my troops fail me and forsake me. They do not wish to riffle the waters or become controversial.

Shocking things are perpetrated upon you ones and you sleep on. We bring truth and you sleep on.

I am going to give you something right now that is SHOCKING and yet there will be huffing and puffing and more will withdraw from you in terror. You still have not received even the most tiny portion of the truth of your plight. The anti-Christ has all but taken you, my precious ones, and you do not wish to hear of it.

The "first-strike" has already been made against your Motherland and now is the sorting and ridding of ones the higher participants wish to annihilate. Perhaps I will do this in a format of questions for I wish you ones to ponder the response.

You think you are at cross odds with that government known as the Soviet Republic. Nay, ye have been infiltrated and have worked as a coalition for many, many of these most dangerous years while you were put into addiction and rendered helpless.

You have steadily assisted, financed and shared technology directly and indirectly with that government.

SHOCK: You have the cure for AIDS already perfected. Why do you think the subject is always pushed aside in the governmental hierarchy? It will be allowed forth after the ones deemed expendable are expended. The Russians did make the first strike with your government's full approval and total acquiescence. The AIDS virus was constructed and sent forth from your Russian sector of Berlin and financed and distributed by U.S. financing and technology through the World Health Organization. This will all be covered in The Last Great Plague, which is now in our writing.

Be most cautious of the one who speaks loudest and most publicly regarding the matter, T.B., for there is a good reason he is not physically dead. He is a much greater help to the government players as he now functions. He is mostly correct, but his physical aliveness with relatively few problems is evidence enough. Our most faithful workers remain, as Dharma, living on restructured life segments.

I will speak of your Trilateral Commission to add support to what we have given unto you ones. It is worldwide, very selective in membership and totally controlled and set forth to control the planet and its peoples (those that are left to control).

I now refer to the USTEC (The United States Trade and Economic Com­mission). This is a joint U.S.-Soviet organization located in your New York. It has some eight to ten full-time Soviet engineers working in the selection of the best in U.S. technology for transmission to the Soviet Union. IT IS A KGB BASE!

The intent, and very existence of this establishment, is to merge the U.S.S.R. with the United States of America. It is the ultimate plan, being played out at present, for a one world government. When that is complete, you will have forfeited ALL of your human rights unto the enemy. You are witnessing the end of political history, precious ones. You are entering a world with no code of ideals. After this is accomplished, there will be neither politics nor philosophy, just caretaking of a museum of dying human history. Oh yes, the "first-strike" has been launched.

I REPEAT MY DEAR BROTHERS, YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ENDING TIMES AND YOU QUARREL OVER WHO WILL PUBLISH MY WORK? CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THE VERY SURVIVAL OF A SPECIES DEPENDS UPON THE WORD GOING FORTH AND MAN OPENING HIS EYES? MY ESSENCE IS PAINED, BUT AS YOU SEEK FURTHER, DEAR ONES, YE SHALL FIND THE ONE WHO IS WAITING FOR THE TASK. EFFORTS AT BLOCKING FUNDS IS CONSTANT BUT WE WILL GET THERE, BELOVED ONES, JUST KEEP THY FAITH AND, DHARMA, I PLEAD WITH YOU TO KEEP RUNNING THY FINGERS---AS RESPONSE BEGINS TO FLOW WE WILL DO FOLLOW-UP UPON FOLLOW-UP. WE WILL USE EVERY WILLING HAND, FOR THE DEVIL WILL LOSE SOME OF HIS WORKERS WHEN THE GAME IS UNFOLDED BY TRUTH.

UFOs? Majestic-12 documents? Oh yes, but placed in front of you that you would still believe only that which "they" want you to believe. Oh yes, "they" will want "proof" from us of these higher realms---there is no original work remaining, it is only in the uncovering for it is all in truth already brought forth upon your manifested place. We shall just be in the pulling it forth.

Oberli, you must make ones such as W.S. aware that we placed some ones in protection--not for their physical protection as being ones with us, but rather to bring forth their denials. Remove those names from the document, please. I do not want those ones accepted in truth. Your brothers from this dimension come in love and peace to my troubled lands and the LIE IS OVER! Your peoples have committed atrocious crimes against your brothers and the rewards shall be reaped in further abundance. Men are playing in greed and lust for power, acclaim and lust for money in an attempt to make fortunes from half truths and payoffs to earn their higher keep.

I remind you ones, watch who comes into thy spaces with no known means Of support and yet travel widely and are "seeking their balance". Most are dupes--some quite deadly and deliberate. You see, they have already succeeded--Sister will not publish our work---that should tell you much. The ploy has succeeded and I will not bring further pain unto her weary body, for she has been my most loyal friend and scribe. The flesh is most frail, dear ones, and the enemy bombardment constant unto the very ending.

Yes, Oberli, look into the writer Gerry A. Casey, July, 1989 in Western Flyer-­"UFO---The Time for Telling Has Come". You are going to find your co­workers in most strange places and unexpected ones. But a lot of housecleaning must be done before the house and doorstep are in perfection. So be it.

The drug war is less than funny in our realms and you ones had better take it seriously. There is the most focused intent to deprive you of any defense through the taking of the general citizen's weapons. This will leave you at the mercy of addicted and crazed elements who will continue to have overabundance of weapons to slay you with in most varied manners.

They will not catch or prosecute Noriega of Panama. He will uncover the Pandora's box of contracts and treaties with your government. They will kill him if they can, but thus far it has not been so easy.

The interception of all of these drugs in these past days are even more comedy non-relief. It is one cartel against another and further, the government already knows where and who runs those big warehouses. It is to show "how well we are doing" to the duped public. I am going to go back to information by Ashtar and Hatonn.

There is this unique and deadly society, called Skull and Bones. It has been referred to as the Jason Society--that was more to pull Mr. Cooper out of the baseboard than anything else so let it go. The membership is totally guarded and it is most top secret. The rituals are not ever divulged and they are most interesting---some Satanic cultists would shiver my friends.

YOUR PRESIDENT BUSH IS A HIGHLY RESPECTED MEMBER OF SKULL AND BONES.

Do you want your country, birthed in goodness under God, to bear the banner of Satan himself? Well you have it!

Oberli, you must contact A. Sutton, for he needs assistance. We can no longer work in the comfort of safety. We will shield you ones but it is time to allow those ones to know we are in fact, real, and that I am returned.

I know, beloved ones, it is all but impossible that you can believe the manipulation and truth. It is shocking and. unthinkable unto your minds. It is hard to believe you are controlled even to the point that your government has given immoral aid to all of your enemies, in essence killing your own men---in Vietnam that is known and documented.

Well, while you sleep you have become enslaved. The government provides you with no shelter system from atomic warfare for they think you don't need it. The communists will do exactly what they said they would do---take you over in a peaceful manner and then bury you. They happen to have their hands full at present, but it is to allow a good show later and you will ask even more government integration and the underground work can come above ground----JUST AS PLANNED.

Oh, you are going to have eventual financial disaster. Do not be put oft for the delays---be grateful unto our Father for the delays that we can get further along in our mission. It would appear that things are becoming more stable---no, it is a facade and it will all come down when your enslavers deem it most appropriate.

Remember, dear ones, I HOLD THE TRUMP CARD! SO BE IT AND SE­LAH. Hold closely to me, little friend, for the way is lonely and most dangerous. Please remember that we do not do haphazard work either and it is so written that these things would come to pass.

Yes, it brings great pain to me to find ones who openly defraud their fellow man, to continue to speak in my name and claim he gives forth but mine truth. But man can only be fooled for a while and then perhaps he will open his eyes. It is all to mislead you of truth and I see that you can see the tangled web that has been woven to entrap you. I also see that it is almost more than you can bear---well, together we shall bear of it, for it is given that man will be allowed to know truth in these final days.

Go forth this day in peace for I see you withdrawing and moving into isolation. This is good and negative. Good, for you must take exceptional care and caution; negative, for I see you enclose your emotions which are bursting within your mind. Unfortunately for mankind, it is not you that has gone mad---SATAN PREVAILS FOR THIS IS HIS TIME.

We shall neither cease to write nor will we soften the story--truth is truth and no man shall withhold this truth from the masses for it is ordained that it shall be thus. The world shall have a chance because you ones have walked this way and, Dharma, though it seems you walk alone, others of mine also feel alone, ye are not---precious chela, ye need of no other friend, save me.

Thy dearest brothers and sisters cannot yet pull away from the tug of human bombardment and misperceptions of actions against the Laws of The Creation and God; most still are trying to re-write them to be pleasing. NO--THEY ARE HARD AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTE AND IF OUR BROTHERS FALL TO THE WAYSIDE, WE SHALL ALLOW THEM THAT, BUT WE SHALL PRESS ON AND WE WILL DO THE WHOLE OF IT IF THAT IS ULTIMATELY REQUIRED. OUR WORK MUST GO FORTH--THE MESSAGES BROUGHT FORTH IN THESE PAST BRIEF DAYS MUST GO FORTH. THE TRUTH LIES BARE IN THE EYES OF MAN IF YOU GET IT OUT TIMELY, FOR NO AUTHOR COULD PRODUCE THIS QUANTITY OF CRITICAL INFORMATION FROM HUMAN STANDPOINT. YOU WILL HAVE LOST YOUR ADVANTAGE IF DELAYS ARE ALLOWED ON PRINTING AND PUBLICATION. YOU ARE NOW WEEKS BEHIND BECAUSE OF THE PRINTING OF SPACE-GATE NOT BEING FINISHED AND I AM MOST DISPLEASED. SO BE IT.

I take my stand by thy side that you can gather of your things to go into the city. Dharma, go unto thy market and I will allow of you time to stitch some swaddle wraps for our babe who is only a few short weeks yet in the finishing--it shall be a most special child. I am sorry that ye have not been allowed the female joys of thy journey, but you will see that your little ones came forth this route to serve in their own space when the time is appropriate. I bless you ones of mine own for thy way has been so hard and I am in such humble service unto you. I place my benediction and blessings upon thy soul that you will be coming shortly into thy rightful inheritance.

I AM IMMANUEL OF GOD, I AM SANANDA
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-14 at 16:29.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AIDS, the Last Great Plague Intro and Chapter 1

CHAPTER 2
    REC. #1, HATONN
    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 055
    Hatonn present, Dharma, in the Service of the Radiant One; ready to transmit and respond. I appreciate your joining me in the primary hours of this day and coming forth to pen before the dawn. It is most urgent, chela, most urgent that the information go forth--your populace is in grave circumstance. There will be no information given forth that you will truly understand, chela, but ones of intent will recognize much of incredible value. You will please not tarry over the presentations; just write, 'tis for those intended ones to receive and recognize---we will not place you in any more drastic danger. Those ones will go unnamed in this preliminary scribing. Honor unto you ones who have dared, risked and especially unto those ones who have paid the ultimate price for those efforts.
    Uppermost in the queries this day of October 10, 03, in the Earth-bound players is, of course, our appearance in Zoronezh. That, of course, was several days prior, but has only come into your attention. Yes, we are the basketball players of the Cosmos and I have been telling you ones for months that we would begin to make Earth manifested appearances often and soon.

Ah, but mine ones are a bit offended; why in Russia and not in your village? Come now, you all know the answer to that question--because you ones shoot at us with missiles and interrogate and incinerate us when we show up on your lands. You ones still have much to learn about your placement. Bless and honor the ones who came before us for the payment has been most precious for their pioneering into your hostile places.

We are in your skys constantly--all over the map. We are totally accepted in every continent---even yours; 'tis only that you, the people, are not allowed to know. So be it. It is necessary to make our presence accepted elsewhere for your protection and from a place noted for closed information---still your news-casters take great sport and giggle and joke; you ones are in most serious trouble if you fail to "get with the program". There is nothing funny about nor prankster about our visits for the "A" Team is now coming in in full intent. You will recognize the truth of your Godness and honor the Laws of The Creation or your great numbers will perish. It will not be of our doing---YOU HAVE DONE IT UNTO YOUR OWN LIFE SOURCE.

Dharma, we must move right along on the document regarding your last great plague for our truth WILL be accepted; word WILL go forth and we will back it up as to resource so that no man can discount of it as invalid. Blessed are the ones who participate in this projection of truth unto his fellow man.

We note that in the descriptions of your news media, that the pictures utilized on your projectors are those of our beloved Eduard Meier, whom man has all 14but destroyed for the misadventure of trying to bring truth unto you. Well, dear ones, ye shall reap of that which ye sow. Too late smart, perhaps?

OUR NEXT BOOK, DHARMA, WILL BE CALLED AMERICA SLEPT HERE! SO BE IT AND SELAH.

I am goingto have you write sonic things which will be most difficult for you, precious, for you are of us but you are so vulnerable to man's attacks. I can only request that those in the receiving of these documents use great caution with this scribe for the farther we push into truth, the more dangerous it is to her physical format. It is worse than we have pointed out in SPACE-GATE, ECONOMIC DISASTER, AND "SURVIVAL". YOU ARE SET UP TO HAVE KILLED OFF, AT LEAST A HALF TO TWO THIRDS OF YOUR POPULATION FROM AIDS--THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE. FURTHER, THE RUSSIANS HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE EQUIPMENT TO CURE THE DISEASE---DEVELOPED IT WITH YOU AND YOU HAVE THE SAME EQUIPMENT IN THE UNITED S FATES TO INSURE NO DEATH TO ANY OF YOUR SO-CALLED LEAD­ERSHIP OR FAMILIES THEREOF---ALL MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN TO SEE TO IT THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE DEVICES UNTIL THE DASTARDLY DEEDS ARE DONE. FURTHER, YOU WILL NOT ONLY ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT TO SET YOU UP AND WIPE YOU OUT, BUT YOU WILL DEMAND THAT IT DO SO.

Your countries of Russia and the U.S. have been allies for some great long time now. Both caught in the trap of the other. You cannot, as a population, survive a nuclear war in which the Russians can annihilate you; and they are falling into the deadly economic trap that will finish them as a country; falling into the trap of the Top Secret Government of the U.S., the Trilateral Com­mission, The International Monetary Fund etc, etc, etc---(see all "Phoenix" Documents and Memoranda as mentioned above). Russia is now on its way to demise economically for all the low interest loans, grain and all those "exchanges" will have a very high price in the ending when they are owned by the "select" few. At which time there will be naught for them to lose and they will fight back. Further the Communist Chinese will enter the picture in great masses.

YOU ARE APPROACHING ARMAGEDDON, BROTHERS, AND YOU BETTER SEE OF IT FOR IT IS SOON TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY MORE PLEASANT.

AIDS IS A MAN-MADE DISEASE! PERFECTED VERY CLOSE TO YOU DEAR UNSUSPECTING ONES AND IF IT IS NOT COUNTERED, IT WILL WIPE OUT HALF TO TWO THIRDS OF EARTH POPULATION---THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN COUNTER IT AT PRESENT ARE YOUR ENEMIES. FURTHER, THE LEADERSHIP IN ALL THE GREAT COUNTRIES WILL ALLOW A LARGE PORTION OF THEIR OWN POPULATION TO BE SNUFFED OUT----YOUR PLANET CANNOT SURVIVE WITH SUCH GREAT POPULATIONS AS YOU HAVE BRED. THE ANTI-CHRIST IS IN FULL SWING AND THE CHRIST FORCES CANNOT INTERFERE AT THIS POINT BUT WE CAN ASSIST IF YOU WILL Bur ASK US AND ALLOW PARTIC­IPATION.

The evil ones do not wish to lose this planet, for it is the ideal playground; however, the planet, as you know it, will be emptied. The Earth Mother is in rebirthing into higher density and with her will go the awakened few. The ploy of the dark brotherhood is to lower the population in an effort to lessen the burden on the physical planet--hence the prophecies--WHICH, BY THE WAY, ARE IN THE VERY ACT OF BECOMING TRUE--LOOK CAREFULLY ALL ABOUT YOU AND READ THEM AGAIN!

AIDS is your last great plague! It is a man-made, genetically engineered virus that was both deliberately and accidentally introduced into the "selected" world population. It is not a venereal disease. It is not a homosexual disease. It did not originate from the African green monkey (it won't even grow in the green monkey). IT IS NOT PREVENTED IN CONTAGION BY YOUR CONDOMS AND IT WILL NEVER BE CURED BY VACCINE.

It is a blood carried, easily transmitted virus which mutates to suit every individual entity. It is sloughed off into the intestinal tract and thereby is the danger to the homosexual male. It is easily transmitted via saliva droplet and can live outside the body for at least two weeks and remain dormant almost indefinitely. It was introduced by your governments through great and wondrous smallpox inoculation programs in the world and into your U.S. homosexual population in '79 and early '80s by Hepatitis B programs in your gay communities. It is 100% infectious through hypodermic needle transference from infected to "clean". You do not have one or five AIDS viruses to deal with, you have at least 9,000 to the fourth power. Go ahead and demand "sterile" needles for your drug uses---"they" are just waiting for you to do that---you can get about 50 billion AIDS viruses on a pin head--it only takes one on the hypodermic needle and be assured, they will be on those sterile needles. The so-called "undesirable" population is fully intended to become extinct. Further, they will become so, for unless ones turn back unto truth and unto the Laws of God and The Creation in your actions and intent, we are not allowed to intervene. You will bring your moral behavior back under control and you will stop your degraded and base behavior life styles. Man does not have to have physical contact to LOVE another--be it man or woman; LOVE has naught to do with sexual foolish behavior. LOVE is protecting of any endangerment to another--the act of SEX behavior is self fulfilling lust and totally for pleasure of self. YE SHALL BE GIVEN TO REMEMBER SODOM AND GOMORRAH BEFORE THIS JOURNEY IS FINISHED----YE HAVE BEEN LED DOWN YOUR PROVERBIAL "PRIMROSE PATH" TO THE EDGE AND OVER THE CLIFF!

I make no judgment one way or another; I simply tell you how it is for we of these dimensions are given to know and have infinite data banks for backup.

Oberli, make sure that in the opening of this document, the credentials of myself and Commander Ashtar are given. We will be also in the pleasure of sharing with Sir Walter Russell and Sir Nikola Tesla--I will assume your readers already recognize of their stature. AIDS will never be brought under control except through light vibration of specific frequency attuned to each 16individual virus. It is most certainly not accepted medical technique and every effort will be made to stop successful completion of the mechanisms required. Funding will have to come from outside orthodox channels but there are ones who will dare.

Note that two of your California doctors received the Nobel Prize ----- for work on genetic structure of cancer cells----thirteen years ago. DEAR BROTHERS, IN THIRTEEN YEARS FROM NOW, YOUR POPULATION WILL BE TOTALLY, IRREVERSIBLY DEVASTATED! THERE IS NO INTENT ON THE PART OF MEDICAL SCIENCE OR YOUR ORGANIZED GROUPS TO HAVE A CURE! 'IHE CURE IS TOTAL SIMPLICIIY AND WILL COST' ALMOST NILL, YOUR MEDICAL COMMUNITY, YOUR DRUG COMMUNITY AND OTHER VARIOUS AGENCIES WILL BLOCK IT AT ALL COSTS. ILLNESS, CUTTING, BURNING AND NON-CURING IS. YOUR WAY OF EXISTENCE AND THAT BASTION WILL NOT FALL SIMPLY TO SAVE LIVES.

I would, however, suggest the insurance companies look very carefully at funding this nonconformist method of treatment and cure for yes, it is going to work and .if you don't work quickly the insurance companies of the world will be totally decimated. Then, add on those natural disasters which will be coming one upon another and you have the extinction of a business group.

"Hugo" will appear as nothing in comparison to that which is coming into thy realization within the next very short period of time. Climate changes of extremes, Earth changes and upheavals of mammoth proportions; winds, volcanoes and earthquakes---all, one on top of another---and, you are in it NOW! It will just get more and more severe.

A good underground survival program can save your lives in the millions if you will get busy. If you shelter yourselves from atomic war, you can save yourselves from much of the earth-changes happenings.

Let us just suppose those in Carolina "Hugo's" path had had underground tunnel facilities as they have in Russia, China and Switzerland---they would now have complete rebuilding equipment, food, water, generated electricity and total security for everything that transpired on the surface. Before Hugo is forgotten you will have emotionally devastated populations in that area. Ones can handle the instant disaster but the overwhelming job and loss is too devastating to modern man who has dwelled solely in the luxury of an American existence. You cannot even survive without electricity any longer or heat yourselves without gas or power; ye have naught with which to pioneer in the midst of "everything".

These things can serve as warnings or they can just prove the point, whichever you ones wish to accept. You are in year three of your final countdown. This document will be a most long and dreary some dissertation to most of you----most of your populace will not even read of it for that might interfere with your ball games or other important activities---well, soon you will have but one activity to attend--funerals! So be it!

We are knocking upon your door---it would behoove you to open it unto us and ask us in; call us "opportunity" and we have already been standing outside knocking for some fifty years---you are nearing the last of the petition to assist and if we turn from your door, ye cannot even comprehend thy plight.

All things brought forth from these dimensions can be checked and proven unto yourselves. It has been intentionally planned such. This scribe has no information, no names, no knowledge---we write the content and give unto you resources, whereby you can check these things out to your own truth and satisfaction upon your hard, cold desks and telephones. WE bring naught but truth, friends, and he who has ears to hear had best do so; and he who has eyes to see, had best use them for the time of hearing and seeing are at hand and you had better move up out of your fantasy dreamlands, little sleepyheads, for while you have been put into deep sleep thy world has crumbled about your ears.

WE FURTHER COME, TO DENOUNCE THOSE ONES WHO HAVE PERPETRATED UPON THE PUBLIC THE LIES OF OUR HOSTILITY. WE COME ONLY IN LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU, OUR FOOLISH LITTLE BROTHERS, WHO KNOW NOT TRUTH.

MAN WHO HAS GROWN IN ABILITY TO TRAVERSE THE UNIVERSE COMES NO TO A TRANSITIONING PLANET SAVE BUT IN PEACE. THE STORIES OF HEINOUS ABDUCTIONS ARE FALSE STORIES TO BREED PANIC AND PEAR WITHIN THE POPULACE. NOT UNE PERSON HAS EVER BEEN LIFTED OFF YOUR PLACE EXCEPT IN GREAT LOVE AND PRIOR CONTRACTUAT AGREMENT. STORIES TO THE CONTRARY HAVE BEEN TO FRIGHTEN YOU OF OUR PRESENCE . THE ONES IN ZORONEZH WERE TERRIFIED, FURTHER THE BOOKS OF HORROR SELL BETTER TO A POPULATION WHO NOW FEEDS ON SATAIC HORRORS AND HEINOUS VIOLENCE뾏AN WILL CHANGE OR MAN WILL PERISH FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

SO BE IT AND SELAH. FOR AS THE PROPHECIES HAVE BEEN BROUGHT FORTH UNTO YOU ONES BY MANY, MANY ONES PRIOR TO MY CONTACT, THESE THINGS WILL COME TO PASS UPON YOUR PLACE IN THIS TIME FOR AS IT IS SO WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS. WHAT YOU DO ABOUT IT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO US, WE COME IN THE SERVICE OF THE CREATOR SOURCE AND IN BEHALF OF EARTH CREATION. THE CHOICE IS YOURS; CREATOR GRANTED YOU FREE-WILL CHOICE AS THY DIVINE GIFT---HAVE YOU USED IT WELL? MAN CAME AS CARETAKER UNTO THIS WONDROUS PLANET뾊AVE YOU TENDED IT WELL? YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE CREATOR; HAVE YOU HONORED THAT STATION? SO BE IT FOR IT IS IN THE FINISHING!

Go Dharma, that you might have a break and prepare for this day for thy next days will be filled to overflow. We shall have frequent breaks but we must move most quickly---man shall he given the truth, dear ones, what he does with it is not of thy business, each shall make of his own that which he will.

I move to stand-by. You shall be prepared, please, to receive from myself, Ashtar, Sananda, Nikola and Walter. Do not be concerned, for your frequencies are long since attuned to our transmitter/receiver range. We must be about our Father's work, chela, and so shall we be.

COMMANDER GYEORGOS CERES HATONN TO STAND-BY
    HATONN CLEARING FREQUENCY
    PLEASE. SALU OUT

CHAPTER 3
    REC. #2, HATONN
    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 1989 1:21 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 055
    Hatonn present to begin communique. I shall be called away from time to time prior to completion of this document, therefore, please be prepared to receive Commander Ashtar, Dharma. We will effort at keeping the segments to no more than three hours in length and I request that you not become involved with other distracting projects during the days required to put this information to print.

This is the most important one item facing mankind this day. As serious as your other problems may seem, if no one is left to experience them, they become most insignificant. You are into your LAST GREAT PLAGUE---AIDS.

I shall be setting many misconceptions to right and also will likely readjust some thinking regarding the matter of who has done what and to whom it is done unto. You continue to be people of the lie with little recourse, and the lies become more and more lethal; well, truth may be your only recourse and therefore, we shall spare no feelings or words for the survival of your peoples depends upon what we do about this horrendous problem. Most of the opening information and description of your plight is already known upon your place in one format or another, but for all readers' information, much must be in repetition. You must have background, status, projections, prognosis and integration with the "times".

WHAT IS AIDS AND WHAT ABOUT A PLAGUE?

AIDS is, by all definition, a "plague"! It will affect society in ways that you cannot now even imagine. There is no cure within your grasp as a people and no prospects of a vaccine--both of which will be thoroughly discussed as we move along. Even by scientific optimistic projections it is not even hoped for within the next fifteen to twenty years, at best. It is projected by Public Health experts that over 2.4 billions of people, half the world's population, will die from AIDS viruses and mutations of those viruses within that period of time. Not a pretty picture by any standard.

Economic devastation is impending for the medical health systems, insurance facilities and all related services within the next decade.

Now, some shocking information for most of you newly interested readers who feel safe and secure with your singular relationships and the comfort of a cosy condom. If things do not change radically and immediately, what you are really destined for is extinction.

AIDS is NOT prevented, nor hardly even impacted, by use of condoms. AIDS is NOT a venereal disease. AIDS is NOT a homosexual disease and AIDS did not come from any monkey bite in far off Africa. It came right out of a man organized laboratory by cross breeding cattle and sheep viruses--(it will not grow in the green African monkey).

The AIDS virus was specifically requested, produced, deployed, and now threatens extinction of the species. You are headed for the worst catastrophe in the history of your world. Yes, there is a cure---100% cure, but your government and controlling factions will not allow it to come forth---it is being held secretly for the privileged few. And since the purpose is to annihilate selected groupings of persons deemed unsuitable, you will not be given the methods of cure until it so pleases your guardian leaders.

As background for this material I must request that you obtain prior writings by myself and Commander Ashtar as well as some of the higher dimensional entities. If you don't know what the problem is, you cannot even hope to solve it. We are not in the book business but our intent has been to give information forth in proper sequence that you might understand our truth and as the material gets heavier and heavier we don't have to continually deal with disbelief in our status.

HOW DID IT GET HERE?
    The first officially diagnosed case of AIDS was in San Francisco in 1981. Actually, it went something like this: The AIDS virus appeared in New York in 1978, San Francisco and Los Angeles in 1980. It appeared in young, white, male homosexuals who were between the ages of twenty and forty and permiscuous in behavior. Simultaneously with its appearance, there was conducted a Hepatitis B vaccine study in New York in 1978 and in San Fran­cisco and Los Angeles in 1980---among young white male homosexuals who were between the ages of twenty and forty.

You must surely ask yourself if there is a relationship between the Hepatitis B vaccine study of the United States and the subsequent outbreak of AIDS in the same population groups and at exactly the same time.

Further, this followed right on the steps of the outbreak of the disease in third world areas such as Africa and Haiti in the 1970s. West coast gays, particularly from San Francisco, made Haiti a main playground and vacation spot during that ensuing period of time, thereby being hit from two directions.

WELL, HOW DID IT GET TO HAITI?
    I am going to tell you and then I will explain about viruses and why you are in such devastating predicament.

In your mid 1970s the outbreak of smallpox in Africa was epidemic and spreading into many other sectors. An organization was created called the World Health Organization (WHO), which made an all out effort to inoculate thousands and thousands of people, among which were some 15,000 Haitians who were working in Africa at the time.

Now, before you jump off into accusations of "assumptions" let me point out a few things which are readily documented in hard physical fact and I expect you to do some checking for your own comfort and confirmation.

ABOUT THE SO-CALLED AIDS VIRUS/VIRUSES

You have to have some understanding of viruses, bacteria, human cell origin, tissue culture and manipulation of all those things within the laboratory. I hereby give confirmation to Dr. Robert Strecker for this simple and most adequate discussion regarding the subject. He has isolated the mechanism and actually knows, further, the cure in concept. We shall help in fleshing out that which is missing from the present data.
    In the addressing what the AIDS virus is, the virus has a morphology which is actually a D-type retrovirus. So what are viruses? Some of you people are convinced, and I shall not confuse you, that viruses are the smallest replicating micro-organism. That means they are thought to be the smallest replicating organism that require other cells in which to grow themselves.

That viruses are not capable of reproducing themselves on their own, outside of living tissue, is the conviction of the scientists today. Viruses must inhabit another cell for potential growth and reproduction.

Bacteria, fungus, and some other organisms are actually capable of growing outside of tissue, in other words, they don't have to inhabit other tissue to reproduce themselves. They can grow on tissue culture plates such as bacteria. The viruses must grow inside of tissue which requires that there be living human or animal tissue in which they may replicate.

Retrovirus means that it is a small replicating organism which grows inside of living tissue. So what does the term "retro" mean? In the case of this particular virus, it stands for the fact that contained within the AIDS virus, and other so-called human retroviruses, or other animal retroviruses, are small enzymes known as reverse transcriptase. That is where the word "retro" comes from. The reverse transcriptase, which is where the "re" comes from "reverse" and the "tro" from transcriptase. That is an enzyme in the AIDS virus which actually is responsible for duplication of the genes of the AIDS virus which are in an RNA form, different from human form. Human genetic material grows in a DNA form.

If the AIDS virus is to insert itself into human material, somehow after infection of the cell, what happens is this enzyme duplicates the RNA of the AIDS virus into a DNA form and actually inserts that into the human DNA. The AIDS virus genes get in and are actually duplicated into DNA form, copied by the reverse transcriptase. That information is then inserted into the genetic makeup of the human cell. This is now an AIDS virus residing within the human genes which then sends out a signal for production of a NEW AIDS virus. Read carefully---NEW AIDS VIRUS!

Beyond AIDS the genetic information of all retroviruses is copied into the DNA form by the reverse transcriptase inserted into the genes and subsequent production of new viruses.

Let me generalize a bit of information here for better understanding. Virology is the study of viruses which deals with tiny living organisms visible only with the use of the most powerful electron microscopes on your planet as you now recognize the scientific limitations. Millions of AIDS viruses can easily fit onto the head of a small pin. The AIDS virus is particularly deadly to you humans because of its ability to not invade and neutralize human cells, but the virus' ability to put its own genetic material inside the human cell's genetic structure, thereby allowing the virus to use the human cell as a kind of virus factory, reproducing from a human cell's raw materials.

Unlike larger organisms, as with bacteria, viruses do not respond to conventional medical treatment. Much like your common "cold" virus, it cannot be treated effectively by drugs. The difference, however, in its attack is that the immune system is overwhelmed, which I will also present here.

Dharma, might we please have a break at this point and resume at a later session? Thank you.

SALU, HATONN TO STAND-BY PLEASE

주제글 정보