게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AIDS, the Last Great Plague Intro and Chapter 1

CHAPTER 16
    REC. #3, RUSSELL
    THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 1989 12:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 064
    Walter to continue.
    SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE
    In this instance, it might appear that the shape of the universe would have very little to do with our subject matter; however, it is most relative.
    The fact is, that this infinite and ageless universe HAS NO SHAPE. It has a seeming infinite extension, but that extension is a reflected one. This is a most important fact for it can explain many things and misperceptions of things such as time and space. This electric universe of two-way extended light is but a series of mirrors which reflect into each other through curved lenses. Its seeming extension might be likened to a light within a mirror-bounded room. One light within such a mirrored enclosure would seemingly extend infinitely, but the light thus mirrored would be the same light. The reflected extension would have, actually, no reality whatsoever.

The idea of continuity or discontinuity is based upon mirrored effect of an initial cause. Continuity infers "time". Time is but one of the effects which constitutes this universe. Time flows two separate ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal.

What is true in principle of one wave is true of all waves. Each wave is a two-way reflected extension of an equilibrium zero which we call a vibration. Vibrations appear, disappear and reappear from their source of rest to manifest an idea which is existent alone in rest. Just as the vibration of one wave disappears into its zero of universal stillness, so do all vibrations disappear into the universal zero of stillness. This zero universe of vibrating waves can have no shape other than a seeming one.

THE PRINCIPLE OF VOIDING

Every action of any nature begins with zero, counts up to nine, to end and begin again at zero. Beyond nine it cannot go, but up to nine it must go. Nine is universal. It is universal because it is the wave field number--the eight of the cube centered by the zero of gravity in the sphere.

Consider your decimal system, it is based upon the wave field of the cube sphere, and is as follows:
    0-1-2-3-4-0-4-3-2-1-0
    equals 10-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
    The musical scale and the spectrum of Nature correspond to the wave field tones. They are as follows:

musical 0- 1- 2- 3- 4 - 3- 2- 1- 0
    tones do-re-mi-fa-sol-fa-mi-re-do
    (Keynote) (Overtone) (Keynote)

spectrum:

black red red-orange yellow white yellow green blue black tones:
    violet violet
    The planes are centered by zero. A11 intersections of these planes add up to eight. Eight, centered by their zero source, equals nine. Likewise the cube itself adds up to eight by counting the intersections of its six faces. Further, there are eight directions of action and eight of reaction; each eight being four pairs, which are nine by adding the centering zero.

Dharma, I believe it would be most helpful to have a drawing at this point. Is there some way to allow space within the writing?
    Locations of elements on wave fields arc demrmined b~
    wave-field mirrors

Thank you. I find that I work greatly with illustrations but we will not concern with that at present for most of my scratching are available.
    Nine is the three times three of length, breadth and height extended from zero. The length, breadth and height of any expression is two extended zeros centered by zero. Length and breadth are static, for they are both on equipotential levels. Height is dynamic, for it is radial.

The universal nine of matter and space is three mirrors of rest, centered by rest, from which all three extend at right angles to each other, each mirroring itself into the other.

The universal nine of the octave is four pairs of opposite pressures extending diagonally from zero which centers the cube to eight zeros which corner the cube.

The measure of extension from zero to zero is desire for extension. Desire for extension from zero to zero is energy in zero. Energy extended from zero to zero is manifested by pressures of desire equally multiplied and divided--equally added and subtracted--equally credited and debited--and equally and oppositely conditioned. The sum of all these balanced effects is zero.

Zero pressures equally multiplied and divided are manifested by the action and reaction of motion. Motion is a projection of the opposed energy pressures of desire from within a centering zero to the extended mirrors of rest, which measure desire and mirror it back to rest in the centering zero as expressed desire. The sum of dually reflected motion thus expressed is zero. Please understand that I do not use the term "desire" as the usually careless term of lustful eroticism.

Zero thus extended by action to fulfill desire for expression, and simultaneously mirrored back to manifest the fulfillment of expressed desire, is all there is to this universe of rest. Zero multiplied or divided--added or subtracted--extended or retracted--results in zero. This is a zero universe in all effects of motion--a seeming universe in time and sequence--and a mirage universe of imagined form.

It is a universe of two negations which simultaneously cancel each other and sequentially repeat the cancelling of their negations to create the illusion that zero can be multiplied--or divided--or added to--or subtracted from--to create a reality which never is nor can become.

That is what creation is. It is the imagining of knowing. Knowing is Light. Light is still. Imagining is thinking. Thinking is the imagined action and reaction of motion mirrored from zero of rest to zero of rest.

This is a still universe of the Light of knowing. In it is no activity.

We would request that your son, Paul, be given great credit for his arrival at the understanding of this theory in what he called Dimensional Life. Please also understand, Dharma, that to be thrust into this kind of information at twenty-five years of age in a tormented and ridiculing world could never have produced the attention it both deserved and merited. What appeared as a senseless waste in death (and dear one, it was not suicide) was in actuality the only way this information could be funneled and utilized for mankind. It was careless planning on the part of the evil enemy but as the events occurred, you took the load and we can bring it forth in spite of the loss. At Paul's age and the medical perception of mental illness, he would have been incarcerated for insanity and the material would have been lost. This is given in an effort to unfold some of the great and painful puzzles of your life journey.

You must hold in your heart, as the hours of fatigue fall upon you and the body waivers; as the intent is softened by the continuous bombarding and actual jeopardy of life itself, that these are the ending and beginning of times and we are about the saving of a species of man from extinction. I know you cannot comprehend this for you and your ones are most humble and selfless; but your rewards for this service shall be without limits. There are ones upon your place who consider themselves to have all the answers and they in turn, push aside truth in the young ones who all but wallow in the path of their feet. It is most sad indeed.

Well, you ones say, all this about illusion and no motion cannot be truth for your senses tell you otherwise. Your senses are most inadequate. They deceive you mightily. That, however, is so, else the play of Creation could not be played. The senses record but little of the whole. If the senses could but see the whole there would be no play. The senses record motion alone for the senses themselves are but motion. Motion is an illusion which only seems to be. It has no being.

The senses do not know, but man believes that his senses do know and in that belief lies man's confusion.

The senses, being but motion, sense moving things, and moving light mirrored as moving things. They sense the forward movement of an airplane piling up compression ahead of it--but they do not record the mirrored invisible counterpart of that plane--equal to it in potential and speed--moving backward into a vacuum behind the plane which simultaneously voids the compression ahead of it. The inadequacy of the senses to record the back­ward flow of forward moving things--causes the illusions of sequence and time. In this principle, every element in the whole known series, is simultaneously intergrated and balanced by disintegration. No time interval elapses between the debiting of any credit extended to opposites in Nature

Dharma, could we have one more sketch, please.

THIS UNIVERSE OF MATTER IS COMPOSED OF PAIRS OF NEGATIONS WHICH NEVER EXCEED ZERO

Each one of these elemental pairs are equal and opposite mirrored extensions from a centering zero fulcrum. I believe we mentioned early on in this document that we would, among other things be proving the presence, or existence, of God. Well, the fulcrum of all effect is the One Light of God. Pure and total ALL INCLUSIVE.

GOD ALONE IS--IN MAN--AND IN ALL THINGS
    For one man, known in his last earth journey as Walter Russell, was given these things in the same manner as you are being given these things. My proof did not confront me until I transitioned where I now live in the midst of that truth. I am most grateful and blessed to have this opportunity of working in retrospect for so few have the opportunity.

I trust I have given you sufficient data to allow conclusions that if you are to survive the current plague upon mankind you must act quickly and you must remove yourselves from orthodox hogwash. The microscope and apparatus of Royal Rife is mandatory to your success. Through its use you can discover the frequency characteristics of micro-organisms, you can observe micro-organisms not shown by other microscopes, you can ascertain information regarding the relationship between mirco-organisms and their chemical environment and then, the prize---you can use selected frequencies of radiation to destroy specific micro-organisms.

I further would like to suggest that ones work closely with John F. Crane and his associate, Mark L. Gallert. Further, much refraction and frequency information will come forth from one John Schroepfer in conjunction with the circle of researchers which must be pulled together into a working unit. Each will have a contribution for it is not to be that only one entity shall carry the whole but rather it must come forth from multiple carriers of specific portions. This is the only method of security for the devices and the human workers.
    It is further mandatory that ones who are given assistance for their contribution by interim medications and substances, through these channels, be dedicated to the funding and development of the cure for AIDS. This IS the cure and anything short of a cure is totally inadequate. The quality of life can be improved and length of life extended but there is presently no "medical" cure for these retrovirus induced death diseases. Further, if there would be such it would never pass the protocol examination and be made available to the public in a timely manner.

This data will get mammoth audience and demand for interim products will be tremendous. We will not place that information into the public unless we have dedicated commitment from those in the development of such a product. Currently there is such a product to which Commander Hatonn has previously made reference. This product is not yet marketed but shows great promise. The time of the lie is past; man must have truth and he must be given a means of curing his plight--it is already too late for many dear ones.

I will take the liberty herein to quote a dissertation by my colleague, John Crane. I honor him by so-doing, further, it is most difficult to get his attention from these etheral dimensions in order to obtain permission.

ELECTRON THERAPY --- John F. Crane
    "Eradication of disease is the exciting promise of new discoveries in microscopy and radio wave electron transfer by Royal R. Rife.

"Virus diseases, the ancient scourge of man, which still plague millions in the world, are destroyed by modulated radio waves, tuned to precise frequencies in thousands of lab tests. The frequency instruments have killed organisms in test tubes, animals, and human patients. The lethal rays are transmitted by the frequency instrument ray tubes. Most cases respond within a period of two months and diseases are quickly rendered non-infectious. Destruction of the organisms by rays is described as being similar to the phenomenon of transmitted electron energy and coordinating resonance of critical frequencies with electromagnetic and static fields.

"Rife has demonstrated that the frequency instruments have the power to kill germs without harm to human tissue.
    "Development of the ray to the point where it is now used effectively against virus, bacteria and fungi has been accomplished and made possible by two other discoveries of nearly equal importance to practitioners and lab workers. One has been the design and construction by Rife of powerful virus microscopes, with special illumination and peak magnification beyond 17,000x. The other is Rife's isolation of pure cultures of the filterable forms of virus, which are too small to be seen with the best research microscopes. Virus has been revealed for the first time as the prenatal cell of pathogenic disease and is viewed by the heterodyne wave length of light transmitted through the virus."

Now, I shall positively disintegrate Dharma's day and cause her to sign off--in love I trust. I have Royal Rife here at my side so I only take liberty with Mr. Crane, not Royal. I felt I should leave you with just a bit of humor. I am given commitment that he will not impose his presence upon your kind mind. If you ones pool your resources, you have all of that which you need to successfully bring this project to positive fruition.

I most surely add emphasis to the request of Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar---get the research facility away from the coastal area of the Pacific. Bring it to the higher ground of this mountain village. I will not divulge locations but it is most imperative that the work not be lost to earthquake or other disasters.

Perhaps ones could combine efforts and present a cost estimate for laboratory items and full time researchers who would require travel expenses, etc. It is apparent to me that the public should make immediate contribution to such a cause. If ones can write a check for AIDS research as did Mr. Forbes, perhaps he could contribute to the cure and not just the ongoing comfort of the disease. Those who are not of the elite "controllers" must take a stand in defense of you wondrous people of the lie--this is about the extinction of your species and it is not equitable that a few keep it from the masses.

I shall withdraw for this session, Dharma. I thank you for your most necessary capabilities. Our intent is to not bury ones in confusing information but we desire to keep contact to a minimum for your safety. Please understand that our overall vision far surpasses yours of that plane and we must act wisely and with caution of you ones. You ones must take equal care and security of your brothers.

I will now take my leave, in love and appreciation, Walter Russell

CHAPTER 17
    REC. #1 HATONN
    FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 065
    Hatonn present to respond to inquiries. However, shortly I shall have to request a relief from personal inquiries for we must get this material of current crises finished and ones forget that Hatonn, Ashtar, etc., utilize the scribe's time in equal measure.

Commander Ashtar acknowledges "Victory's" petition for wholeness of his hip. He does request that you look carefully within to see that which you are doing and desiring. Is the wholeness for the purpose of ego or true need'? Ones must be most careful in exuberance that the trap of personal "I shall show the world" ego does not entrap the physical manifestation. Ones must become most selfless for the purposes of the dark brotherhood are served more readily than are the purposes of God. Victory, you must carefully con­sider actions and intent and personal responsibility rather than press-ahead, no-matter-what to cause public uproar and attention.

The ones in this locale need secrecy and no attention whatsoever. Be most cautious, son, in your passion or you will fall of that passion misused. Other actions of responsibility and selflessness speak more loudly than a loud, cacophony of "a spectacle". We need no more "spectacles"; we need dedicated, "melt-in" workers who call no enemy attention unto our camp. This particular encampment from whence comes these documents is most critical indeed and at this time, must have NO ATTENTION WHATSOEVER! Too much display of passion will cause ones to be locked-away in the name of fanaticism and sometimes, rightfully so. We must not have attention drawn to this placement for, as yet, it is still most premature. Please, no one take personal offense to these writings for lessons must go forth unto all; we have not time for personal detail so ones who receive must look within for intent. We do not come forth to reprimand in hardly any instance and when we do so--WE REALLY DO SO AND TELL YOU QUITE BLUNTLY THAT YOU HAVE BLOWN IT. SO BE IT AND PEACE UNTO YOU ALL FOR IT IS THE TIME OF RECOGNIZING YOUR HUMAN-NESS AND RISING ABOVE IT WITH SELF-DISCIPLINE AND TRUTH--NOT LOUD VOICE AND EMPTY WORDS--SPEAK SO THAT THE WORLD LISTENS AND JOINS YOU IN PEACE, NOT ALTERCATION FOR YOUR PERSONAL STANCE. MAN AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN BETRAYED, NOT JUST THE INDIVIDUALS, AND YOU ONES MUST HOLD THAT MOST CLOSELY IN YOUR HEARTS FOR IN THE ENDING THE "ALL" IS BUT THE "WHOLE OF THE MANY'.

Let me give you good news. When you think the "public" is attuned and is alert and "after you", look again. It has taken from the 17th to the eve of the 19th for the ones in control of the San Francisco freeway breakdown, to realize there were not as many cars as projected on the freeway due to the ball games, and further, continue to say how much worse it might have been with all those people stuffed into that stadium. Man, in general, is so unaware that he is most apt to overlook that which is directly under his nose and before his eyes.

Be most observant these coming few days--the sun flare cosmic rays will be bombarding you most heavily---IT IS THE TIME, HOWEVER, FOR YOU IN "FREE ENERGY" EXPERIMENTATION INTO COLD FUSION TO MOVE YOUR ASSETS!!
    Now, I would most like to respond to J.S. regarding Satan as a being or a force. It is most difficult to respond in any sense relative to perception of human input. Bear with me please as 1 would have preferred to have Sananda or Germain or Michael respond to this matter, however, Ashtar and myself, have created the question so I will endeavor to respond--as in fourth dimension perception which is not so removed from your status.
    I will insert, however, that one of the very next documents will cover the subject of "EVIL" in great substance. It was not originally intended that Dharma would need carry the burden of the myriad of fragmented subject matter, but ones of the scribes who had been intended to share the load, have stumbled into traps along the way. We will do the best we can in the limita­tions of human "time". Please be kind if our answers are not as full as would be desirable.

Is Satan "real"? I must respond with a question: "Is Christ 'real'?" Is the physical format "real"? NO! NOT IN THE PHYSICAL SENSE OF THE QUESTION AS ASKED. YES! IN THE TRUE SENSE OF PERCEPTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
    I REQUEST THAT THIS PERSONAL ENTRY BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THIS DOCUMENT FOR ON THE YESTER DAY'S WRITING, SIR RUSSELL GAVE YOU A MOST "SCIENTIFIC" PROOF OF THE FACT THAT ALL IS LIGHT, GOD IS THE CENTRAL "WHOLE" LIGHT OF THE ZERO FULCRUM AND ALL IS A RE­FLECTION OF CONCEPTUAL PERCEPTION--AN ILLUSION, IF YOU WILL.

Now, your senses tell you that you are manifested reality--you are massive thought form and you are stuck with that perception; therefore, the circumstance must be handled through a drastic change of the "CAUSAL POINT", that the reflection and perception be a redirection of the energy flow--since ALL is MIND--the MIND of individual and "whole" must be redirected into truth and away from the incorrect "illusion". NOW, ISN'T THIS JUST THE MOST WONDROUS GAME OF UNIVERSAL INTRIGUE? I DO NOT JEST, THIS IS THE MOST WONDROUS EXPE­RIENCE ALLOWED FOR THE MIND OF MAN WHO WAS CREATED BY CREATOR, WITHIN THE CREATION, FOR THE SUBSTANCE OF REFLECTED LIGHT-ENERGY FROM THE CREATOR SOURCE, ITSELF, GIVEN THE GIFT OF FREE-WILL CHOICE AND NON­JUDGMENTAL ALLOWANCES OF ACTION---ACTION/MOTION, TOO, IS AN ILLUSION WHICH YOU WILL MOVE BEYOND IN YOUR TRANSITION INTO HIGHER TRUTH WITHOUT TIME OR SPACE LIMITATIONS. THIS IS NOT ONLY NOT "AGAINST" THE UNIVERSAL LAWS---IT "IS" THE LAW OF THE CREATION AND COSMIC PHYSICS.

MY DEAR FRIENDS, YOU ARE THE REFLECTION OF THE GOD SOURCE EXPERIENCING IN HIS CHOSEN NORMAN --"HIS WONDROUS 'PLAY', II. YOU WILL.

THERE IS NO WAY TO "EXPLAIN" A CONCEPT AS PERSONAL AS THE BREATHING OF AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU WHO WORK SO CLOSELY IN THE NETWORK OF PULLING THESE THOUGHT FRAGMENTS BACK INTO FOCUS AND SPIRALING BACK INTO SOURCE MUST REALIZE HOW WELL YOU ARE TENDED FOR YOU ARE THE CONDUITS FOR THE FOCUSING OF SUCH MAGNIFICENT ENERGY SO THAT THE PLAY CLOSES IN PERFECTION AND THE STAGE BE SET FORTH FOR THE NEXT.

I RUN A RISK AT THIS POINT, IN PRESENTING SUCH A DISCUSSION, FOR WE WILL LOSE, AT THIS POINT, SOME VERY DEDICATED RESEARCHERS---SO BE IT, FOR IF WE DO NOT MOVE IN "TRUTH", THEN WE SHALL NOT MOVE AT ALL; DO I SPEAK CLEARLY? ALLOW IT TO PENETRATE FOR THE SEEMINGLY UNEXPLAINABLE IS THE SIMPLE AND LEAST COMPLEX EXPLANATION OF ALL. WHEN YOU COME INTO UNDERSTANDING, THE METHODS AND ANSWERS POUR FORTH LIKE UNTO A WATERFALL. HOWEVER, THE MASS OF MAN IS STILL SLEEPING AND DREAMING ON THE REFLECTIONS FED UNTO HIM BY ALL SORTS OF COSMIC MIND FRAGMENTS AND TO THIS POINT, REFUSES TO OPEN HIS MIND AND PERCEIVE THAT WHICH IS TRUTH. IT BECOMES THE OLD PRACTICE OF "IF I CLOSE MY EYES IT WILL GO AWAY; IF I REFUSE TO LOOK AND SEE, THEN IT CANNOT BE REAL"! NAY, WE WILL NOT GO AWAY, NOR WILL YOUR "PROBLEMS" SOLVE THEMSELVES; YOU HAVE MANIFESTED THEM AND YOU WILL "CURE" THEM.

The term "fallen angels" is, of course, a misrepresentation but we are stuck with your vocabulary which presents different perceptions to different ones. If we do not speak in terms which the masses understand and can relate unto, we can never reach a point of acceptance of that which is truth--we must begin slowly and work our way through. HO NO ONE ON YOUR PLACE IS TRULY READY FOR TOTAL UNDERSTANDING OF W IT ACTUALLY IS! You have had man paint his perceptions in myriads of ways to the point that you can no longer even perceive how it really is ------ how many truly understood my dissertation on illusion? Be honest--TRULY understand!

Beloved Lucifer is quite 'real'---Satan, as you recognize the energy. In the higher dimensions of perception, there are energies of higher status than the third dimensional state of perception. These ones are guides, tormentors, experience makers----et cetera. Just as there are the wondrous energies of Christ consciousness and guides that work within the lighted perceptions, so, too, are there the dark brotherhood guides and energy forms. These we refer to as "fallen angels" simply because they cling to the Satanic consciousness and "angels" are discarnate energy forms. You ones wish to place your "heaven" somewhere above you--out there somewhere; therefore anything displaced from that realm of experience in human terms, must "fall" down from somewhere--to somewhere. These are simply the energy form guides and "persuaders" of the dark brotherhood of Evil.

There is a most important point to be repeated herein, "Evil" as an energy form most surely exists and it comes from the Satanic forces--the blackest negative void of all action and reaction, and you better consider it very 'real' for through these perceived actions and reactions will come the placement of your own energy (soul) form during and at the closing of the play.

Mankind will play out his parts exactly as written, for he has yet no mass perception that it COULD be different. He mouths a lot of words, but man will not change the scenario--just as man will find and present the solution and cure for AIDS, he will not do so until the appropriate number of energies have changed dimensions for he expects it to be so--it is the reflection he accepts.

Then why do we continue to pound and experience? Because we CAN effect change and, unchecked, AIDS can annihilate the species. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY? IT CAN, AND UNCHECKED IT WILL, ANNIHILATE THE SPECIES OF EARTH MAN.
    Oh, but you say: "Well, you said that some self-elite ones have the method of cure and will use it. What about them? So the species would not perish. You are nuts, Hatonn." No, I am not nuts, for the evil will be removed and will no longer exist at the end of the play. That means if you add zero to zero you end with zero! You do your own mathematics.
    Still a bit confusing and dense? So be it as that conclusion removes the arrogance and allows the truth to be taught unto you.

You will not, as such, walk down the road and meet Mr. Satan and his band of fallen angels---or will you? It is all in consciousness--Christ consciousness or Satanic consciousness, of which will you be the tool? Which "army" are you serving, and to what extent? Do you completely follow the Laws of the Cre­ation or do you fudge just a bit on almost all counts? You see, there is the summit on either side--the deliberate serving of the "Devil" in Satanic ritual practice; or the Cosmic Christ goodness and purity within the Laws of The Creation. In between, lay all the grey areas whereby the self-"judgment" shall fall upon you from time to time---where will you experience next---with the Christ consciousness or the Satanic consciousness? That, brothers, is free-will choice.

This has naught to do with the mystics or mysticism of what you like to refer to as the NEW-AGE MOVEMENT. That path will lead you right into the lion's den, my friends. Just as the erroneous assumption that you will somehow "float up to the clouds and abide there--some way or another". YOU MUST HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH TO ATTAIN THAT WHICH YOU CLAIM TO SEEK. BURY YOUR HEAD AND REFUSE TO HEAR WILL NOT MAKE TRUTH DIFFERENT; IT ONLY ASSURES YOU LESS THAN WHAT IS YOURS TO GLEAN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE. EACH MUST OPEN HIS OWN EYES AND STOP PULLING ANOTHER INTO HIS OWN TRAP OF IGNORANCE AND, FURTHER, MUST BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO RECEIVE OF THE INPUT SO THAT THERE IS EVIDENCE FROM WHICH TO MAKE A JUST DECISION.

We come forth in daring disclosure of how it is so that you can find and enforce your own proof of our truth. If it appears as doom and gloom, then I suggest you make an HONEST appraisal of that which is going on around you from within self--depression, stress, unhappiness, etc.--to that which is abounding in your entire world as a whole. You are connected to each and every portion of the whole--YOU cannot break away--if it goes, you all go. Like it or not, you are ultimately stuck within the mire of the whole, you cannot get off this orb--until you change dimensions, with or without physical format, you are STUCK! You have proved that you live in a gross lie--WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE A LITTLE CHANCE AND TRY US? SO BE IT, MAY YOU BE GIVEN TO RECEIVE OF THE WORD FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND.

Dear John, I hope that I have not just further confused the issue in point but as I check my sensors of our connection, I believe you are content until we can take the matter up more fully.
    Our thrust in these journals is to allow you to come into your trust of truth from our source and then we can interchange in open platform that you can come into knowledge. Do not despair too greatly, millions will be lost for they will refuse to accept while they wait and wait and wait for the truth THEY EXPECT! IF YOU ARE AWAITING, IN DETAIL, FOR THAT WHICH MAN SAID GOD SAID, YE SHALL MOST SURELY BE WAITING INTO INFINITY--WHICH, IN MOST INSTANCES, WILL NOT BE OF SUCH PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. PULL UP YOUR HEADS FROM YOUR SANDPILES AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND. IF WE DO NOT BRING TRUTH WHAT HAVE YOU LOST TO HEAR OF US? WE BRING NO FRAGMENT OF EVIL SO IT COULD NOT BE DAMAGING UNTO YOU---WE URGE YOU LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE--LOOK AT THAT WHICH CLAIMS, OF ITS OWN RIGHT, TO BE EVIL AND THEN KEEPS YOU LOCKED IN IGNORANCE BY IMPOSING LIMITS UPON YOURSELVES.

I TELL YOU TO CLEAR YOUR SPACES OF THESE ENERGY FORMS--CONSTANTLY---I DO NOT TELL YOU TO NOT LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT THEM. IT WAS WRITTEN THAT THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF EVIL WOULD REIGN UPON THIS WON­DROUS PLACE BEFORE THE ENDING--SO BE IT!

I request that all ones reading these documents always take note of the date and hour, for you are receiving daily, if not hourly, input. In this instance, I will leave it to the editors to place this segment where deemed most valuable for I have kept this scribe from her appointed task far too long. Sir Tesla stands by and we Commanders have further input to the document.

We request that, even if unfinished, that this document be ready for hook printing before week-end next from this one. Ones are in agonizing circumstance and in perishment every day that passes--and within these notes lay the focus and ability to pull together and get this matter of this last great plague under control. If you do your work well and create the apparatus in perfection, man need have no more great plagues--you will change your way of life-style--it will also mean a changing of perception of LOVE--there is LOVE which would bring no harm unto any and is in total giving---and that which you CLAIM to be LOVE in the guise of physical contact in a sexual manner which is self-pleasure and has naught to do with one another in definition. You continue to break all the laws of The Creation and call it man's "rights"---no, it simply brings about man's demise. I take no judgment of preference; I do take exception to "deliberate" actions which represent selfish lack of self-discipline hidden behind the facade of "love and rights". If someone of evil cut your throat and you are dying; would you turn and cut the throats of your cherished loved ones? That is what is occurring at every moment of your life these days---as I said long ago; ALL will be touched by this deadly plague--ALL.

Even if you are infected, every opportunity at reinfection only causes more contact, more bombardment on an already overtaxed system and more mutations of the retrovirus. May God be merciful and allow our task fulfillment in a timely manner. As a citizenry you must stand strong and demand life, do not follow in the path of the doomed lamb afore thee.

Please take a respite, Dharma, and then we shall return to the subject of the document. Thank you, chela, for sharing of your time, for these are most urgent and important interruptions. I am indeed grateful for the honest inquiries of such magnificent points and topics and bless those who speak that ALL might have explanation.
    I leave this portion and move to stand-by. You will call when you are ready to resume, Dharma.

SALU, SALU, SALU I AM HATONN TO CLEAR

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AIDS, the Last Great Plague Intro and Chapter 1

CHAPTER 18
    REC. #2, HATONN
    FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 1989 11:15 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 065

Hatonn present to resume input on the current journal. I have cause to be hesitant in information given forth for I fear I might misrepresent facts, or rather, that readers might assume incorrect endorsement of certain personalities who have, in actuality, only made a contribution in portion and are as divergent from truth in other portions as are the wild geese headed north for the summer. They have somewhat the same destination in mind but are truly flapping up great confusion in the face of already terminal confusion. I refer to any giving of credit to participants in the project of creating an apparatus for the cure of this plague at hand.

It would be good if you who are receiving this document, please use reasonable discretion in the subject matter. There are ones who give great assistance in the calling of public attention to the problem and "cover-up" but further their own belief in other areas of concern by integrating two differing subjects.

We are dealing with cosmic type, invisible frequency electromagnetic energy in the treatment and cure of disease. We are not into the business here of dealing with death rays, particle beams, enemy first strikes or warfare of any type. How or why you have a thing is only important to the extent that you isolate the cause so that it is not repeated and then recognize your precipitators and ultimately get a cure in the most rapid, efficient manner possible. If you become distracted into the international scalar beam possibilities you will remain distracted.

You must know of the systems which exist so that you can equally understand that the mechanism of cure is also valid. If a system works in one area of endeavor it can work in another if properly applied. Mr. Tesla could beam, wirelessly, electricity around the globe----that, friends, means that this of which we speak is most feasible. It does not need carry over into international warfare. As to warfare, if you get yourselves shelter for the old fashioned nuclear bomb devastation, you can survive the war to rise again. At this point in your myriad of problems, please do not borrow ones you cannot yet touch. First we creep, then we stumble, then walk and finally we run and ultimately we arrive at the goal. The problem faced here in the opposition of orthodox medical treatment is severe enough without borrowing the holocaust of perceived Russian invasion by Woodpecker beam systems; even if there were total truth to the accusation---that is not our subject at this point.

Yes, the retrovirus can be manipulated by pulsed beam systems---I have at my disposal a very good example. That in no way means that I am manipulating your viruses. Do not go foolishly forth making accusations which lock you into the inability to reconsider course. Accept these things for what they are, do not throw out the possibility but consider what you are about--right now you are "about" getting some operable apparatus to bring this great plague to a halt. Keep your direction and goal in placement one step at a time.

It is not even very unusual that you would find this type of treatment cast out as a fantasy. That is because the path of quackery has utilized the ploy of hocus pocus ad nauseam. Ones sit about in flowing robes and chant and meditate and "raise their vibrations", and thus and so. Well, as a matter of fact that is also valid. The problem is that it is most often a cop-out from truth and becomes silly foolishness. The mind can most surely heal and nothing will heal a thing without its cooperation and final "OK". The mind can more easily, than all your apparatus, create the necessary frequencies---however, you as a whole cannot accomplish that action. Do not fall into either trap--that of intentional death to a species by your "chosen" enemy nor the quirk that says you open your chakras to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy and all falls into perfection.

At this point in your evolution, you must have the apparatus in proper working manifestation and also the mind acceptance that it works---that individual master cellular system which functions from mind source--is your "other" terminal. You can kill every alien virus in the system and if the system doesn't know it, your entity will go forth and perish in spite of all you do.
    You must understand that there is not only the ones who have perpetrated this blight, but there are also the ones who cannot "afford" to have the cure found. Dear ones, money--money--money! There are billions and billions of dollars involved in illness---there is hardly any material value in wellness.

A good progressive cancer patient is worth some $50,000 plus, walking around, to the surgery suite, to the chemical lab, to the radiation patrol and even on to the funeral parlors.
    In your country alone, over 500,000 persons die every year of cancer and leukemias and now you have all this dandy AIDS "stuff". This represents a great bunch of money to certain vested interests. Stupendous and stupid investments in chemical drugs and medicines have been made and extremely huge incomes are resultant of the consumption of the modalities of treatment and consumption of these products and services. Medicines, drugs and so-called medical "science" have become just about your biggest consumer industry and your most hazardous to your individual well-being as a "patient".

You might ask, "But, AIDS can kill those medical people too, can't it? What will all those people do?" Well, you have the following situation involved. Those who are guilty, cover-up. Those who are educated in traditional ways, believe what they are taught until proven wrong---remember, the doctors, not too long past, put leeches on the body and bled people to heal them and didn't know what a germ was. Then, people believe what they want to believe until they can no longer even pretend the lie. It is a lot nicer to believe this AIDS will only get the so-called problem masses---the starving and ignorant in Africa, the hopeless ones on drugs, the homeless street people that society does not know what to do with, and then the socially unacceptable homosexual community. MAN REFUSES TO BELIEVE A THING OF HORROR COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN TO HIMSELF UNTIL HE IS STRUCK SQUARELY BETWEEN THE EYES WITH IT!

Further, the public demands rules and regulations and turns protection over, nay--demands it, into the hands of the government, etc. You demand the testing, testing of a thing for your protection, then demand the use of the item sooner than tested---then if it were badly tested, you sue. It is the story of the dog with its tail in its mouth--if it spins fast enough you cannot tell which end is which. It becomes obvious that everyone is terrified to "risk" anything. That, in itself, is horrendous for it leaves you at the mercy of the element who has figured that fact out to the best of their own advantage. Then you de­mand that same element solve the rest of your problems and then, in the end, you peer back and see that you have delivered yourselves to thine enemy's table, drawn and quartered and ready for their feasting.

Therefore, to accomplish that which must be accomplished, you must pull outside the orthodox entrapment, sponsor, support and ultimately fund your own project outside the sector of all the limits---take it outside your country if needs be---but get on with it. Taking pictures, quilts and posters in front of the White House won't do a thing, for the government can in no manner act quickly enough in this instance---you, friends, will do it yourselves or it will not be done. You must realize that you can focus your energy and funds into getting on with the job at hand. The red tape already established can delay you until the population is devastated. You are between a rock and a very hard place---you had better plan on moving one or the other out of the way---choose the one that gets the job done and not the one that only places more rocks within the roadway.

You do not need act in subversive manners nor destroy another's property--you simply need to focus the energyUand together create that which you need, without the negative distractions. You have willingly given away your freedom and now you must apply yourself positively and diligently to regain it. You do that through knowledge and acceptance of the truth--not through di­vided destruction and "fighting" but rather by united creation and pulling in unified togetherness. Therein lies the forgotten greatness of your country and your peoples in the wondrous melting-pot of mankind in the Americas. Must it require Armageddon to return brotherhood unto mankind? Look what happens in disaster---man helps his brother, he offers his own food, even unto possible death unto self does he rush in to pull another to safety----look most closely at this phenomenon for if you fail to return to this mode of living you have little to enjoy at any rate. Do you think the physicians inquired as to whether or not the mother, or the boy, who was trapped and near death on that freeway in San Francisco, might or might not have AIDS infection? A dead mother had to be dismembered to be moved to save the child and further, the child could only be freed by the amputation of the leg.

If you learn and accept the truth of your situation, clean up your act (literally), learn the facts--not the hogwash lies fed to you to keep the panic to a mere roar, and join together in that truth and contribution--you shall prevail. If you wait for another, or the government, or the medical profession, or the chemical drug houses to solve this problem, then I suggest you kiss it good-by now and save yourselves further discomfort. Except for this, there is no comfort in dying from any of the AIDS related diseases뾥old it in your hearts. There is a solution! Will you choose to use it or will you choose to continue your journey in darkness and ignorance? It is solely up to you. GOD AWAITS WITH HAND EXTENDED UNTO YOU--YOU HAVE BUT TO REACH OUT PART-WAY FOR HE WILL ALWAYS WALK THE EXTRA MILE AND CARRY YOU IF NEED BE. OH YES, IT IS WELL PAST TIME TO BARGAIN WITH GOD; BUT, YOU HAD BETTER PLAN ON KEEPING YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN THIS TIME FOR YOU, AS MANKIND, HAVE COME TO THE "Y" IN THE ROAD. WHICH WAY WILL YOU GO?

Dharma, please take a short break to come back into focus on the subject at penning. I will discuss the harmonics of the laser when we return. All is light--ALL. How that light is applied and focused is all important.

I shall rejoin you briefly.
    Hatonn to stand-by

CHAPTER 19
    REC. #3, HATONN
    FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 1989 4:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 065
    GOD, THE CREATOR, IS LIGHT---THE INVISIBLE WHITE
    LIGHT OF THE UNDIVIDED AND UNCHANGING MAGNETIC

UNIVERSE.
    Hatonn present to continue. If I were to depart at this point, I have just stated it ALL. From the above comes all else. But we must dwell in perceptions and continual explanations that can tempt the mind into the acceptance of that which it, too, is. So, Dharma, you are long from finished with the lessons to be presented. Fortunately, however, if you know the "punch line" before the riddle is unfolded, then perception is so much more simple, indeed. For you it could be even more simple than you allow it to be for I do the thinking, so to speak, and you do the writing. You, on the other hand, must somehow ponder whether or not I speak truth and since you have no notion as to where to go for confirmation, you are stuck with the fatigue of "worry". So be it, little chela, so be it.

In God's Creation He limits all motion to that point in compression where invisible white light has been reached between the two visible yellows of flame in fission state. When a sun has become a true sphere its center has reached the white invisible still point in the spectrum where motion has ceased. Up to that very point the inward speed of compression has multiplied to its limit of 186,300 miles per second (in earth terminology, of course). At that point also, there is but one center of gravity. Until then there are two. White light is always invisible, for it is always still. It could not be white otherwise. Any motion, whatsoever, would be visible as yellow.

SO WHAT

Well, you have just gotten the entirety of God, the universe and life and death, but I suppose I might point out a point or two for Dharma thinks I have forgotten AIDS. You will never solve the AIDS dilemma without the utilization of the frequencies produced by the harmonics of LIGHT!

The point I must emphasize is that when generoactivity has created a true sphere it also has created within it a white light of gravity to center it. (For you researchers, I have just made a most awesome statement.) It has also created its maximum speed and maximum temperature. It can go no farther. The Creator has consummated His Creation. He has given all He has to give. One half of His Law of Love has been fulfilled. Up to that point, earth friends, Mr. Einstein's equation of your 1905 fits to perfection. It fully accounts for the mathematics of life, BUT, not for death! The other half of the Law of Love must now be fulfilled. That which has been given must be equally regiven. The balanced rhythm of this universe must not be upset. For this reason that which has been must be repeated in reverse, to void that which has been, for neither life nor death can end or begin. They can only be repeated, and when they are repeated they do so through each other.

THEORIES ABOUT LIGHT
    There are a couple of pretty good theories put forth by your scientists which can serve you sufficiently if you take a dimensional perception. One is that it is composed of particles; the other is that it is made of waves. You now know that, actually, both are correct. By the wave/particle duality of quantum me­chanics, light can be regarded as both a wave and a particle--pulsed particles. Once the light is in motion it becomes "particles" or "harmonics" of the white light for it will either be increasing in frequency or decreasing in frequency---it is only "still" when in the invisible white state. It will be the harmonic frequencies of the various "rays" which will do your work for you.

LASER
    In keeping with your love of your alphabet and acronyms, I would spell this out for your lesser interested parties. LASER means Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation--no wonder you like your abbreviated version.

This is not totally correct in definition for a laser does not actually amplify light in the strict sense of your wording. It generates a particular kind of light and should in fact be termed an oscillator. It is also referred to as a quantum device since its action can be explained by the science of quantum mechanics; it is just unfortunate that you cannot find proper definition for that which you call quantum mechanics or quantum physics.

The important difference between ordinary light and light radiating from a laser is that the laser light is coherent. Each ray of light is of the same wavelength, or color, and is completely in phase with its neighbors, whereas the rays of ordinary light are scattered in all directions in varying colors and wave length. The energy of the light rays generated by the device is emitted in a varying sized thin beam which does not spread out, thus allowing it to be concentrated on a sharply defined point. The radiation can be made so intense that it will burn a hole in a steel plate of some thickness at a distance of several feet.

Radiant energy is propagated in the form of electromagnetic waves. A moving wave forms a series of crests and troughs, and the wavelength is defined as the distance between two adjacent crests or troughs. A wave has moved through a cycle when it has gone from crest to trough and back to crest again. The frequency of a wave is the number of individual cycles which are executed in one second.

Electromagnetic waves, including those of light, travel at the speed of approximately 186,300 miles per second. But you must change your concept into metric measure (which is still not completely accurate, but is used in scientific measurements). Therefore that value is given at 300,000,000 meters a second. Classification of all forms of radiant energy is carried out by a comparison of wavelengths, and a table can be set up forming a spectrum of wavelengths. The electromagnetic spectrum is so arranged that the longer wavelengths are at the bottom of the scale.

I am not going to give hunches of numbers for you who are researchers either know them or can look them up. We are efforting to establishment of scientific reasons whereby the scientific and medical community can accept, rather than discard as kooksville, the electromagnetic cure for your viral problems.
    Only a very, very small fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum is visible to you as light. The lower region of that segment is visible as red light. The other as blue. I suppose to simplify things, I have to extend a bit farther into calculations so you understand how wavelengths are calculated. Your scientists created a measure called the angstrom unit, which is equal to 1/10,000,000,000 of a meter. This is abbreviated to the letter "A". The visible spectrum extends from 7,500 A (deep red) to 4,000 A (blue). The energy of radiation is proportional to its frequency, and the energy of each wave packet, or cycle, is called a quantum. This is measured by multiplying the frequency of the radiation by Planck's Constant.
    Now, what is Planck's Constant? It is the quantum of action (symbol h). A universal constant. For any specified radiation, the magnitude of the energy emitted is given by the product "hv", where "v" is the frequency of the radiation in cycles per sqcpnd. Your ooks give this constant as:
    6.6256 x 10" - kg meter /sec. Plus or minus 0.0005.
    NOW, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MOST FOOLISH IF YOU DO NOT RUN, BEG, BORROW OR KIDNAP BRUCE L. CATHIE FROM NEW ZEALAND--OR GO THERE. HE HAS CALCULATED A NEW CONSTANT WHICH FITS NEATLY INTO A SYSTEM BASED ON HIS UNIFIED GEOMETRIC EQUATIONS AND THEY TURN OUT TO BE CORRECT--A RARE THING INDEED. SO BE IT.

Dharma, let us stop for this day as it began before dawn for you. We draw closer to close of this document than you might assume. Mr. Tesla will be giving more of a lecture than great technical data so you shall find it most pleasant. Your public will have enough to ponder at one sitting.

I have great appreciation for your dedication this day and I take leave in such warm friendship and care. I am often filled to overflow with my affection for you dear ones who give endlessly to this wondrous time; my beloved students of these past months. Ah, the bonds can never be severed for we have grown together and shall ever remain as one. I salute you for your works well done.

Salu and good evening.
    Hatonn to clear frequency, please.

주제글 정보