가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AIDS, the Last Great Plague Intro and Chapter 1

CHAPTER 4
    REC. #1, HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 1989 7:00.A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 056
    Hatonn present to continue. Let us press right along, please.

Do you think perhaps Mr. Donald Trump might feel, today, that he may have a higher purpose than building boats and plucking airlines? Will he credit where due or will he just be smug and think, "More good old Trump luck?" So be it.

Also, dear friends, KNOW that there is far more going on with the space shuttle launch, most certainly, than that which is on your news. I am not at liberty to inform you ones, there are ones in that sector who are aware and doing what they can. We are right on duty also, so they may be foolish enough to launch but the launch has been postponed until it can be more carefully considered. I'm sorry, Mr. Beardon, but we are your invisible light balls present at each launch. However, the Russians have the capability of tuning into the proper frequency and, as in the case of the Challenger explosion, knew it was going to blow and got out of the area to avoid blame. I shall speak of these things at length later in this document.

We will comment each day, or at least every few days, on what is REALLY going on in your news if that would interest you receivers.

I would say at this point that nobody needs sabotage your airships or technical equipment; your own equipment builders are quite effective at incompetent fabrication and repair. You live in one gigantic death trap of altered mind capacities. We stand by to retrieve life forms and disarm death weapons intended for space.

YOU WERE TOLD ON THE 19TH OF AUGUST, 1987, DHARMA, THAT FIRST WE WOULD BE DENIED AND THE COVER-UP CONTINUED AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, THEN WE WOULD BE RECOGNIZED BUT GROUNDWORK WOULD HAVE BEEN LAID TO TERRIFY THE POPULACE AND THEN, A MAMMOTH EFFORT WOULD BE MADE TO BLAME US FOR ALL YOUR ' GREMLINS' IN THE WORKINGS, ALL CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE, FAMINE, ELEMENTAL DISRUPTIONS, ETC., ETC., ETC. THIS IS WHY WE ARE BRINGING FORTH THIS INFORMATION AND COUNTERING IT---IT IS WIDELY KNOWN THAT THEY WOULD BRING CHARGES AGAINST SPACE COMMAND FOR AIDS. THEREFORE YOUR LEADERS LEAVE US NO ALTERNATIVE OTHER THAN TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU FACE AND WHY YOU FACE IT.

Dear ones, it is truth which now comes to you in a daring book "OTHER LOSSES". In Germany, following the allied take-over, well over a million

German soldiers, most who knew nothing about camps or war, were tortured and kept without food or water until they slowly died in agony in U.S. Army prison camps. Oh, you don't want to know that? Did you want to know what really happened in Viet Nam? UNLESS YOU GOOD PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND MAKE SOME CHANGES, IT is GOING TO GET WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE.

Do you actually think the mess in drug infested Panama and Mr. Noriega is an accident?
    Can you believe that even your "good" people are totally irresponsible? If you have read, as we have requested, "SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL" by Commander Antheose Xandeau Ashtar, then you will enjoy this note: Dr. Arthur Robinson, of "Robinson and North" who gave you a survival shelter blueprint in "FIGHTING CHANCE", went home to his dwelling location, gave out--free of charge--hundreds of books and offered to build, free of charge, a shelter system at the local school to house a hundred people. Not only did the community not build a shelter system, they wouldn't even allow his contribution to be built ----- "WHO WOULD CHOOSE THE HUNDRED SURVIVORS?" ----!

DOES IT NOT MAKE YOU FEEL A BIT HELPLESS? OH, WOULD YOU EVEN BUILD THEM TO "PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE AWFUL INVADERS FROM THE COSMOS"! WE CARE NOT "WHY" YOU BUILD THEM, WE JUST WANT YOU TO BUILD THEM FOR YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES TO REBUILD AFTER THE BIG BANG COMES DOWN. WHAT DOES IT REQUIRE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF MAN? WELL, WE PLAN TO KEEP FURTHER MURDER OF OUR PRE-ENTRY CORP TO A MINIMUM--WE ARE NOW COMING FORTH IN HOLOGRAPHIC FORMAT SO WE CAN GET AWAY EQUALLY AS QUICKLY AS WE SHOW UP. NOW SEE IF YOUR BIG BOYS CAN FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!! WHEN WE MEET, ANY MORE, WITH YOUR LEADERS, WE DO NOT MANIFEST IN TOTAL FORMAT FOR WE DARE NOT GIVE YOU, ANY LONGER, EQUAL ADVANTAGE---YOUR ONES HAVE NO BASE OF FAIRNESS AND DO HAVE UNLIMITED ILL INTENT.

Let us now continue with our discourse regarding AIDS, and viruses in general.

Virology, of course, is the study of viruses. This deals with these tiny living organisms (which happen to be crystalline 'crystals'). Millions of viruses can fit nicely on a pinhead -- (and dance with all those angels which also fit on a pinhead). It is most difficult to be a virologist because the treatment of virus disease falls outside your known medical capabilities.

The AIDS virus is particularly deadly because of its ability to NOT ' invade and neutralize' human cells, but the virus' ability to put its own genetic material inside the human cell's genetic structure. Now with this reminder let us continue.

EFFECT ON HUMANS
    Basically the immune system of humans is broken down into two parts. One is labeled B-cells, after the word which is its full label (you ones love dearly your alphabet), and the other is called T-cells. Let us just say that the B-cells control antibodies which control "B"acterial infections.

T-cell systems control the arisal of your opportunistic infections such as the pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and Kapose's sarcoma---diseases which ultimately kill the human entity. You can also lump tuberculosis in the grouping, but there are different methods of curing and controlling some of these other invaders than you have for the AIDS mutant viruses. As you re­call, it was not always simple to treat tuberculosis, syphilis, etc.---it becomes more difficult today for you misuse your "miracle" drugs and propagate more sturdy and defiant strains of even those "curable" diseases.

Once the AIDS virus infects the human body it selectively destroys the T-4 cells. The T-4 cells are a mandatory portion of the human T-lymphocytic system. This is your system that assists you in the controlling of cancers, fungus invasions and others organisms. It is all too complex for Hatonn to detail herein for that information is readily available and this is written for alternate purposes.

The AIDS virus selectively destroys these T-cells. Now, briefly look at the incidence of these new, so-called, human retroviruses which plague you these days. I shall not do this alphabetical/numerical system as purely as would your scientist, but I will make of my point, I believe, and you ones do not ordinarily count with Roman numerals. First on the new assembly line is HTLV-1, which is responsible for T-cell leukemia. Then, HTLV-2 which is responsible for "hairy-cell" leukemia. Then, the big one, HTLV-3---which you label the AIDS virus.

Now, if you put HTLV-1 into a tissue culture it causes things "to grow and proliferate" and therefore you are likely to find T-cell leukemia.

If you place HTLV-2 into a tissue culture you will have a "hairy-cell" leukemia develop.
    Now, the big one, HTLV-3. Woops, in a tissue culture this one is not proliferative--it is destructive. If placed in a tissue culture and checked a few days later the culture would be dead.

This is basically what happens in your human species because you are not much more than a walking tissue culture. Suppose you have a human who gets infected with the AIDS virus, the virus will kill off his T-4 lymphocyte cells, and in turn destroy the thymus gland in all probability, and will leave the body immune suppressed--compromised--and open for invasion of infections such as your deadly pneumocystis carinii pneumonia or arisal of cancer, most likely in this instance, Kapose's sarcoma. These two diseases are the "fingerprint, or hallmark"' of AIDS viruses.

It is the overall picture, however, which is devastating to the human species. Suddenly, there is a contiguous explosion of diseases, not just AIDS, but other retroviruses---HTLV-1, HTLV-2, HTLV-3, HTLV-4 (a relatively newly recognized AIDS virus which is also known as HIV-2) and, HTLV-5. You also have one which Dr. Strecker refers to as 1LL (one-look alike). It is a good label for it is a deceitful mimic of another).

AFRICAN GREEN MONKEY VS. TRUTH
    Here, I shall give Dr. Strecker further confirmation. (He doesn't need it, but I wish him to have it anyway.)

If you look at your planet's animal population and species, most particularly those immediately in your proximity, and evaluate and isolate the viruses which attack these animals you come up with your answer----AND YOUR PROOF THAT THIS AIDS DISEASE IS DELIBERATE AND MAN­MADE.

You will discover that in cattle there is a virus known as Bovine Leukemia Virus, which is exactly the same shape and identical in appearance to the HTLV-1 virus. It has an exact same dependence on magnesium as well as the exact same molecular weight. It has the ability to produce B-cell and T-cell leukemia in the bovine (cattle) population and is most proliferative in tissue cultures.

If you look at the bovine virus identical to HTLV-2 you will find another virus of cattle which has the same exact shape, the same magnesium dependency, the same basic appearance, the same molecular weight and produces "hairy-cell" leukemia in cattle.

Now, if you look further back, you will discover a virus known as Bovine "visna" virus, which has the exact same appearance as AIDS virus; the same molecular weight, morphology, magnesium dependency, etc. In 1974, either bovine leukemia virus or bovine visna virus was producing pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in one of your higher apes, the chimpanzee. (DO NOT CONFUSE WITH THE AFRICAN GREEN MONKEY.) But that, friends, is AIDS! You now have HTLV-4 which represents a recombination between visna and I-ITLV-2, or bovine syncytial virus, which is a new AIDS virus, and HTLV-5 virus and a mirror virus (look alike).

In simple terms, the AIDS virus attacks and destroys T-4 cells. Those are the cells within the body of living animals (humans included) that protect against the development of cancers, as such. In persons infected with the AIDS virus there is T-4 cell destruction and subsequent development of specific types of cancer---Kapose's sarcoma and pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, "the AIDS hallmarks"---which are always "lethal".

There are numerous other deadly retroviruses besides the actual AIDS virus, which are infecting humans and causing cancers, including cancer of the blood----leukemias. These human cancer causing retroviruses, including AIDS, are identical to animal viruses -- but not the African green monkey. They are from cattle and sheep, labeled as bovine and visna viruses. IF I WERE YOU ONES, I WOULD BE VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THIS TIME FOR YOU SHOULD BE MOST DISTURBED INDEED!

HOW DID ANIMAL VIRUSES GET INTO HUMANS?

Ah so---could there be foul play afoot? Cattle? Sheep? Where, then, goes the touted cause of AIDS, the African green monkey? Who would lie to you lovely, trusting citizens of the world "brotherhood" of man?

If you look at the genetic structure of the AIDS virus, the genes don't even look like a monkey's----they genetically appear exactly like bovine leukemia virus of cattle and/or visna virus of sheep.

These are retroviruses of animals and these viruses are known to cause "brain-rot" in sheep and leukemia in cattle. Therefore, if you cross these two viruses you produce AIDS virus. Only, your local AIDS expert will tell you otherwise and your politicians, physicians, pharmaceutical houses etc., etc.--will also vehemently disagree; but your veterinarians will agree!

If you have bovine leukemia virus on one hand and visna virus on the other, and you simultaneously infect a human tissue culture, what is produced is not only the original parent, bovine leukemia virus and visna virus, but every possible recombinant that will grow (and a lot that won't grow or reproduce which are called "incompetent"). An example is most simple in concept; you are each a recombination of your father and your mother and are direct de­scendents of those parents--50-50. These viruses "pair" to recombine and thus create a myriad of downstream offspring that are each slightly different---in other words, they are not "clones".

THIS WAS PREDICTED

A writing in Lancet, in 1956 by Mcfarland Burnett read as follows: "The human implications of what is going on in this sophisticated universe of tissue culture cells, bacteria and the viruses, are at best dubious; at most, frankly terrifying." (My ones, please recall I told you that in the 50's, in Israel, life had been created in a test tube! Hold this most dearly in your hearts; for if you can produce life you can ultimately produce death (of the soul essence) and you have now done that, also. THAT, FRIENDS, IS UNACCEPTABLE!)

Further, the author urged careful consideration about incorrect medical dogmas. In the case of AIDS you had best hold these assumptions in truth. Orthodox medicine in AIDS will annihilate your species.

Prediction'? Just a bit more: "Regardless of your beliefs in the origin of man, being that of an evolutionist or a creationist, the author raises an alarming point about the manipulation of mankind through genetic engineering. Medicine must make use of all of the sciences, but it must also recognize the limitations that the process of evolution and the nature of man places on the utilization. It is a hard thing for an experimental scientist to accept, but it is becoming all too evident that there are dangers in knowing that which we should not know." So be it! One further comment from me; whether you are a "creationist" or an "evolutionist" you are not ready to accept the truth that it is NEITHER way---therefore, you must understand that you are just coming into knowledge---it would, therefore, be nice if at least a few of you could survive to move on into truth.

If you are a "creationist", how dare you think you can improve on God's work? If you are an "evolutionist", how dare you think you can produce an instant fix?

Oh yes, it was most explicitly PREDICTED that you would get yourselves into this mess---most explicitly. It was said by one of your doctor's at the end of an address on the subject: "We who are about to die, salute you." So be it! Will you move as easily into this slaughter trap as you have all the others to this point? If so, I neither salute nor condone your behavior. If you pitch in with some backbone and action I will stress, "We who are about to LIVE, salute you and ' WELCOME ABOARD'!"

TO YOU WHO HAVE HONESTLY PETITIONED GOD FOR INPUT AND ANSWERS IN BEHALF OF YOUR FELLOW-MAN뾊ERE WE ARE, YOU HAVE IT DONE, BROTHERS, RECOGNIZE THE RESPONSE FROM CREATOR WHICH NOW COMES FORTH! SO BE IT AND SELAH. WE OF THE HIGHER COMMAND SALUTE YOU WHO RISK AND DARE!

A break, please, Dharma. I would like the prior statement to sink-in a bit before moving onward. Salu. Rattle my chain, chela, when you are prepared to continue. Hatonn to stand-by.

CHAPTER 5

REC. #2, HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 1989 5:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 056
    Hatonn to resume.

A QUESTION OR TWO
    First, I will respond to a question most often asked of me from Dharma's chair---why? Why are we doing this? We have exposed her to every secret intelligence agency, the government, the financial community, the Trilateral Commission, The International Monetary Fund, The Foreign Relations Council, told the secrets of the U.F.O. cover-up, gone against the government in survival fraud, told the truth about Immanuel, gotten every religious group ready to crucify her, cost her all her friends for they get frightened and drop away one after another, and now we shoot buckshot and flaming arrows at the Gods of the medical temples, as well as the government--what's left'? Well, the legal system, but we will get there, also! We will probably also give you a blow by blow of "why this and that war", along with the biggest fraud of all----the war on drugs.

MY, HOW COMFORTING!
    Dharma, they have killed you numerous times over the past several years--- and you are still writing. I know that it is frightening, but you must also know that if you use caution and follow instructions, keep thy visitors most minimal---even thy true friends, and keep away from crowds and the major cities, we can tend you quite well. It does get more difficult, chela, but we must do that which must be done. You are directly attached to one or the other of us at all times, to Sananda at all times, to me at all times and now to which other is writing. If you are so much as touched, I am touched---more security than pri­vacy, but ye are blessed for thy service. All of you in the service are likewise attended, you just are not given to remember the fullness of your contracts--it is far better that way. So be it.
    Well, dear one, we will give you more than a firing squad--we also give you protection. It is, however, why everything must be released in snap, snap order--so that ones know you could not have written it. I have the load, little sparrow, you just keep the fingers moving.

* * * * WE ARE GIVING YOU THE FACTS BECAUSE THIS IS A MAN-MADE, HEINOUS SHROUD OF PENDING DEATH YOUR OWN ONES HAVE PERPETRATED AGAINST MANKIND---AND THE INTENTION IS TO BLAME IT ALL ON SPACE ALIENS---COUNT YOUR DAYS, IT IS COMING VERY SOONWHEN THEY NO LONGER RIDICULE OUR PRESENCE AWAY ***THERE ARE ONES IN THE PLANNING OF RELEASING IT FROM SPACE VEHICLES AND FOR HEIR PLACING ONE OF YOUR OWN SPACE REPLICA ABOVE ONE OR MORE OF YOUR CITIES IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE WE HOLD YOU HOSTAGE ****I WOULD MOST SURELY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU IN THE READING OF THIS DOCUMENT SPREADING TRUTH INSTEAD ! THANK YOU MOST HUMBLY !

What do you suppose they (the secret government) are going to tell you when all the captured ships come out of your secret hangers'? You have our galactic craft in every major air base. You have killed our crews and the little ones from Reticulum came in such love and trust and walked into the waiting trap. You must hope they do not choose an eye for an eye! And how about those beauteous ones who transmute chloro hick you incinerated'?. What about your own humans Who-knew T-66ifiuc and you killed and set up the parts to incriminate your space brothers? Pray, brothers, that God does not insist on the same type of reaping as in the sowing or your species won't make it comfortably through without paying a bit of karmic debt. Thank God on your bended knee that God, Sananda Immanuel, is the great judge for your leaders shall not get what they most surely deserve--and you? What about you? Who has elected those leaders and allowed the world to come into this state of disgrace and degradation? Who drinks the spirits to drunkenness, visits the prostitutes, have become the prostitutes in all manners of ways, killed thy brother if even by neglect, and who has taken the animal's life for your sport and blasted holes in your mother source for your greed and pleasure, who has acted in deceit, greed and thieved another's possessions and rightful substance? SO BE IT!

NAY, YE SHALL NOT TURN US AWAY BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BETRAYED YOU. FOR WE SHALL NOT LEAVE OF OUR BROTHERS UPON YOUR PLACE TO BE FURTHER PERSECUTED OR MARTYRED. YOUR GOD WILL NO LONGER STAND SILENT, AND ONES WHO WOULD TOUCH OF OUR WORKERS AND SCRIPTORS HAD BEST STAND IN CAUTION, FOR IT WILL NOT BE LONGER TOLERATED. I, HATONN, AM OVER NINE AND A HALF FEET TALL AND TOTALLY BULLET-PROOF! TRY ME! I THINK THE SAYING IS, "MAKE MY DAY"! NO, DHARMA, OBERLI AND OUR OTHERS ON YOUR PLANE ARE NOT. HOWEVER, TANGLE WITH THEM AND YOU DIRECTLY TANGLE WITH ME! THAT IS, FURTHER, WHY YOU PROTECT THEIR POSITION FROM KNOWN ENEMIES.

WE APPRECIATE THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WI 10 KEEP THEM UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE FOR IT IS OBVIOUS WE HAVE NO INTENT OF OVERTHROW, ONLY INFORMATION IN A MOST PASSIVE MANNER--WE ARE NOT HOSTILE AND IF THEY SILENCE THIS ONE, THEY ONLY PICK UP ANOTHER MORE DANGEROUS TO THEM, FOR ALL INFORMATION IS ALREADY PUBLIC AND NOW THAT SO MANY OF YOU KNOW IT YOU CAN BRING IT FORTH WITH EVEN MORE ATROCIOUS EVIDENCE.

I HEREBY DEDICATE THIS VERY DOCUMENT TO TWO WHO GAVE IT ALL IN THIS CAUSE; TED STRECKER, WHO WAS MURDERED BY GUNSHOT AND REPRESENTATIVE DOUGLAS HUFF OF ILLINOIS, WHO WAS POISONED. THERE ARE OTHERS, BUT I CONTINUE TO HONOR DR. ROBERT STRECKER WHO CONTINUES HIS WORK IN SPITE OF KNOWING HE IS A MARKED TARGET---REMEMBER, HOWEVER, THEY RECKON WITH US HENCE FORTH.

Enough, Dharma, let us write at least a bit more about AIDS as that is our subject at hand.

ADAPT A VIRUS
    The central issue of the AIDS subject is: How could you adapt a virus--an animal retrovirus, say a bovine visna virus--to grow in a human being?
    The National Institute of Health would have you believe as other AIDS experts, that the virus simply jumps species---from African green monkeys into humans by biting them about the body somewhere--somehow, and then it exploded all over Africa, et cetera.

Woa, wait a minute. Do they not also tell you that YOU CANNOT TRANSFER THIS VIRUS BY BITING OR BY SALIVA? Well, have you another explanation of how the African green monkey might have functioned? They say THAT was a bite and, further, infected through the monkey's saliva! I tell you at this point---THE AIDS VIRUS WILL NOT GROW IN AFRICAN GREEN MONKEYS UNLESS "THEY" HAVE NOW DEVELOPED A STRAIN SPECIFICALLY FOR THE AFRICAN GREEN AND INTENTIONALLY INFECTED THE POOR CREATURES TO COVER THEIR ASSETS. THAT IS NOT LIKELY, THEY ARE RARELY THAT EFFICIENT NOR EFFORTING FOR SOMEHOW "THEY" ARE NEVER CALLED TO ANSWER FOR THE LIES.

Let us make you cringe a bit now. Was the AIDS virus really "requested"? You be the judge:

A quote from your World Health Organization, published in 1972, said the following: "An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can, in 32fact, exert selective effects on the immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus may, itself, be impaired. And if the effective viruses damage, more or less selectively, the cells responding to the viral antigens." Oh, well, you don't know what that gobble­de-goop means?

It means: "Make a virus that selectively inhibits the T-cell system of man". That, friends, is AIDS. It is not a coincidence that you now have a pandemic of a T-cell destroying virus, which was, in a sense, predicted and requested.

I am now going to share the story of the London Times for those who might not have heard it, though it is spread around quite freely these days, but was totally ignored at the time of the publishing of the article. The article also addresses the question of possible "request" for such a virus!

LONDON TIMES, MAY 11, 1987
    On May 11, 1987, on the front page of the London Times,in an article entitled "SMALLPDX VACCINE TRIGGERED AIDS", Pierce Wright announced that the AIDS epidemic may have been caused by the World Health Or­ganization (WHO) small pox inoculation in the third world countries. The conclusion is, of course, that it is truth. The story is like this: Somebody had been hired by the WHO to investigate whether or not the WHO vaccine programs, which were responsible for the eradication of smallpox in Africa, may have been a contributing factor to the spread of AIDS in Africa. Evidently a researcher, who has remained anonymous, who was afraid to reveal his name, was hired by the WHO to investigate that study. He did a study over a period of a couple of years, wrote a report, submitted it to the WHO, was paid for his service and sent on his way.

A year or so later this researcher walked into the London Times and threw the report on Mr. Wright's desk. Mr. Wright is the science writer of the London Times (a most respected and prestigious paper). The man said, "If you really want to know what is going on with AIDS in Africa, here is the answer!" Further, it has now even become more widely reported that the WHO suspected that its immunization program against smallpox might be connected to the AIDS outbreak. Well you might guess that WHO buried that report and promptly fired the consultant---a man of international reputation. The Times pointed out some startling correlations: "The smallpox vaccine theory would account for the position of the Central African states as the most afflicted countries, while Brazil became the most afflicted Latin American country, and how Haiti became the route for the spread of AIDS into the U.S.

"Brazil, the only South American country covered in the eradication campaign, has the highest incidence of AIDS in that region. The correlation is extremely strong." The London Times is not given to over exaggeration as are your American media.

Well, this story caused an uproar and front page stories popped forth in all the papers in Europe, Latin America and other parts of the free world. Did you read about it? So be it! Why do you suppose the American people are being denied critical information which is widely distributed throughout most of the world? Are you ready for some hard facts?

Would your own people do things like this? Oh yes, dear friends, and have.

LOOK AT "DELIBERATE"

In your 30's and 40's in your country, the U.S.A., in Alabama, there was a study undertaken by the U.S. Health Service which enlisted black men who were infected with syphilis. Those black men were serially followed over the ensuing years. The important part of this story is not that they were followed but that they were followed after the availability of penicillin which would cure syphilis. MOST WERE SPECIFICALLY PREVENTED FROM HAV­ING PENICILLIN WHICH LED TO THE INFECTION OF THEIR WIVES AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONGENITALLY INFECTED SYPHILITIC BLACK CHILDRENThat is documented in a book I urge all of you to obtain: BAD BLOOD, by James Jones.
    Oh, you say, that was a long time ago and they were "just" blacks who had played around and probably deserved it? Read on!

Between 1959 and 1970 there were over three hundred biological experiments conducted on U.S. citizens, documented in another book I ask you to get for confirmation: A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING, by Harris and Paxman. This excellent, well documented book documents the biological warfare history of the U.S. and has put bunches of it into book form. To say that your government or other governments are not capable of doing these kinds of experiments, is to be most foolish with thy head buried in the sand-bucket--­remember, you can die of suffocation in the sand-bucket.

You do not wish to believe your own country could conduct heinous acts of vindictive, pitiless cruelty? Did I not tell you this very morning that there is another book you should obtain: OTHER LOSSES?Your own U.S. soldiers, under General Dwight D. Eisenhower, slowly starved to death over a million Germans in your prisoner camps---deliberately and without conscience. MOST OF YOU WILL ALSO INITIALLY BELIEVE THAT AIDS COMES FROM SPACE BROTHERHOOD! YOU HAVE BEEN PEOPLE OF THE LIE FOR SO LONG THAT YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND TRUTH!

That is a long way away and also a long time ago? OK, let's get a little closer, especially to you ones on the West coast, let us say in or around San Francisco. How about a naval vessel, under the direction of the Department of Health, without telling anybody, sprayed serrations marcescences bacteria into San Francisco, infecting everybody. The researcher who conducted the study concluded that the average San Francisco resident inhaled at least five thousand of the bacteria during that project---this was to demonstrate thatSan Francisco is subject to a biological warfare attack. Sleep well tonight for what you don't know will kill you sooner than you think!

HOW ABOUT ACCIDENTAL?
    Well, no, it has not been accidental but for information let us see how smallpox vaccine is produced. A cow is placed in a narrow stall where it cannot lick and contaminate the belly area. The belly is shaved and scraped to sub dermal depth, smallpox vaccine is dripped onto the area and it is left to fester for a period of time, say a week or so after scabs form. The belly area is again scraped and the scrapings collected, it is dried and prepared and you have your next batch of smallpox vaccine.

Now, here is your possibility. Any virus contaminating the cow, such as we have mentioned prior to this, could be present; bovine visna virus, bovine leukemia virus, bovine syncytial virus, etc. (Remote possibility unless deliberately infected initially with the virus.) Woops, now another ouchie: In 1981, it was announced that there had been a known contaminant of fetal calf serum by something called bovine visna virus. That means, friends, that at the same time AIDS was breaking forth, you had been having contamination of fetal calf serum with bovine visna virus. That further means that this virus was present not only in cows, but was present in the growth medium that was being used for tissue cultures worldwide. It means that fetal calf serum, which is like the growth hormone for human and other animal tissue cultures, was contaminated with a virus which is known to have direct identicology to AIDS.
    Just a tad more mixing and voila, you have the jackpot!

LETS TALK NUMBERS
    Retroviruses are unfamiliar to the medical profession, by and large, for they are most prevalent in animals. You will now find veterinarians heading up the AIDS research groups and a lot of disheartening information is flowing forth.
    When you see an index case of Aids, it is a pretty good rule of thumb that there are ninety nine subclinical cases coming on and supporting that one on top, so to speak.

Let us say you have 50,000 cases of AIDS in the U.S. at a given time; that means you have approximately five million coming. What else can you know from that general rule in retrovirology? You know that the viruses which support that one index case on the top, say a ratio of 1 to 100, will work over an extended period of time, on the rule of thumb average, 20% of the life span of the species. For you ones, that is around 20% of some 70 years, which would be about 14 years or so. Data shows that that calculation is close.

IMPLICATIONS OF TIMING
    It most certainly has major implications regarding vaccine development. You have to wait an extended period of time, some 14 to 20 years, before you can find whether or not the vaccine is working. You would have to wait 14 to 20 years before you could know whether or not your vaccine would let you die or save your neck. These are called "slow" viral diseases of humans and represent a major new kind of problem with which most medical doctors have little or no experience.

Year before last you had about 40,000 DOCUMENTED cases of AIDS. Last year 80,000 reported. So it appeared the doubling time was about once per year. Sorry, dear ones, it is more like every six months.

The statistics reported by your WHO in Africa are staggering. As a continent, Africa, through the "AIDS belt" and other areas, there are between 40 to 75 MILLION infected. If that doubles just every year, it means that within a couple of years the entire continent of Africa may well be infected and in 4 to 8 years, the entire continent of Africa could be expected to actually expire.

BACK TO THE POOR GREEN MONKEY
    You still want to believe it came from the green monkey? Sorry, it could not have come that route. If some jungle monkey bit someone you would have to have a spread from the jungle into the cities---sorry, it is spreading from the cities into the jungle. You would have to know a secret; the ones most closely associated with those green monkeys are the pygmies. Funny, up until a year or so ago, the pygmies were almost clear of AIDS virus infection. THEY ONLY BECAME INFECTED AFTER CLOSE ASSOCIATION AND CONTAMINATIONS FROM PROSTITUTES FROM THE CITIES OR BY NEEDLE CONTAMINATION FROM INTRAVENOUS DRUG ABUSE AS IT SPREAD OUTWARD FROM THE CITIES.
    Further evidence against the virus coming from the monkeys is found in the codon choices of the AIDS virus. That means that the genetic information of the AIDS virus, known as codon choices, are not found in monkeys. They are not found in monkeys and they are not found in man--they actually exist in visna virus and a few other viruses of a laboratory. That is why the genetic structure of the genetic material, the so-called information of the genes of the AIDS virus look like visna virus, as we already know, in bovine leukemia virus. All of these facts show that no monkeys did it---just some humans monkeying around a bit, I would say.
    Dharma, enough for tonight. We will swing into "sex and drugs" on the morrow. I most surely wish every sexually active human could have this document before bedtime tonight---but we will do the best we can. You literally take your very life to the game room with you. Perhaps someday you ones may even learn to use "sex" for what it really is for and stop calling it Love. So be it and good evening.

Rest well for we shall please begin early as this is a long document and a most timely matter.
    Hatonn to stand-by

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: AIDS, the Last Great Plague Intro and Chapter 1

CHAPTER 6
    REC. #1, HATONN
    THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 1989 7:30 AM. YEAR 3, DAY 057

Hatonn present and ready to continue. I have need to remind you of a few points and also caution you.

SEPARATE FACT FROM VISIONARY

As ones come into your space, you must remain apart, Dharma, to some extent. We come to this place and to you, at this time, with facts regarding all of mankind and the horrendous changes coming about on your planet. We are contradicting, almost without exception, that which is standard false portrayal of information in numerous facets of life experience. IT WILL NOT BE CONFUSED WITH ANY SECULAR GROUPS, METAPHYSICAL CABALS, POLITICAL OR GROUP "MOVEMENTS". WE COME FORTH TO PRESENT TRUTH AND ACT AS A BROTHER­HOOD OF PEOPLE. WE MUST HAVE NO ATTENTION SEEKERS OR SELF-PROCLAIMED DO-GOODERS PLACING YOUR AUTHORS INTO SELECTED "CAMPS". WE ARE COME FORTH TO "ALL" WHO WILL RECEIVE OF THE MASTERS AND OUR COSMIC BROTHERHOOD; NOT TO SANCTION ANY GROUPINGS ON YOUR PLACE OTHER THAN TO COMMEND ANY AND ALL WHO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF CREATION AND THE LAWS OF GOD. SO BE IT!

This is why you, Dharma, will bear no cloak of a Hatonn, Ashtar, St. Germain, Sananda, Gabriel, Michael, et cetera---for you will experience all in truth and select and singular groups will move you toward dissension and conflict. Ones do not need even believe in my truth to recognize the truth of the messages and be most remarkable contributors--belief comes with unlimited acceptance and truth in knowledge뾫ot singled out groupings of suspected cults and mystics.

The study of astrology is distorted and, let me remind you--you cannot trust star locations at the present time for most of your so-called major heavenly bodies are naught but our craft projected between them and you. This is not a time of dreamy eyed crystal gazers, mystics, soothsayers, fortune tellers and false gurus. THERE IS ONE GOD AND A WORLD IN HEINOUS TROUBLE, MOVING INTO TRANSITION. NO MORE AND NO LESS. WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO EAT WILL EFFECT YOUR BODY PHYSICAL AND THEREBY LIES THE WHOLE OF IT. THE DESIRE IS TO LIVE IN BALANCE AND HARMONY WITH THE CREATION---YOUR SOUL ESSENCE (INFINITE ENERGY BEING) IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN NATURE OF EXISTENCE AND YOUR EATING HABITS, FOR INSTANCE, ARE OF NO CONCERN TOUS. FURTHER, ALL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS ARE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY THAT CENTRAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CALLED MIND. AS IN AIDS, IT IS SIMPLE LIGHT FREQUENCY CONTROL OF GENETIC ENGINEERING AND STRUCTURING. THE MIND CAN CREATE AND THE MIND CAN DESTROY---OR, THE MIND CAN ENGINEER THE EQUIPMENT IN PHYSICAL FORMAT TO UTILIZE SEPARATE AND APART FROM INDIVIDUAL FOCUS. DO NOT PLACE VOO-DOO HOCUS POCUS ON ANYTHING--GOD IS INFINITE AND YOU, AS MAN, ARE HIS DIRECT FRAGMENTS. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ON THE PHYSICAL PLANE THAT "BUYS" YOUR WAY TO THE HEAVENLY REALMS--ALL IS THROUGH THE GRACE OF "ALLOWING" FROM YOUR CREATION. WHAT YOU DO IN THE PHYSICAL ONLY ALLOWS THE KNOWING OF THAT WHICH IS REFLECTED IN THE HEART AND IT IS MOST CAREFULLY WATCHED.
    YOU CAN EAT NAUGHT BUT WHEAT GRASS AND CHLORELLA, LOCUSTS AND HONEY FOR ALL YOUR DAYS, AND CARELESSLY HOP INTO BED FOR A LITTLE FUN AND GAMES FOR PHYSICAL PLEASURE AND NEGATE ALL THE GOOD INTENT OF THE DIET. YOU ARE ALSO VERY APT TO END UP WITH AIDS AND THEN BLAME GOD FOR YOUR MISFORTUNE. AIDS IS A "CONTACT SPORT", NOT A SEXUAL DISEASE----A CONTACT DISEASE AS EASILY SPREAD, OR MORE SO, THAN THE ORDINARY, COMMON THING YOU CALL "COLD".
    I sorrow beyond words at that which your teachers are giving unto your babes---sex training at kindergarten and it's all alright if you just use a condom further, if you become with child--simply choose to murder it on a clinical table. THERE IS NO TALK OF LOVING (LOVE IN TRUTH) RELATIONSHIPS, NO SUGGESTION OF SIMPLY MOVING INTO THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION AND USING DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL---JUST SLIP ON A BIT OF FAKE RUBBER AND ALL IS WELL FOR YOUR LITTLE CHILDREN. OH YOU OF INSANITY--YOUR BABES ARE BEING MURDERED BY THIS INSANITY AND YOU IN THE LEAD. IT IS NOT ALRIGHT--FURTHER, EVERY FORM OF "LOVEMAKING" EXPERIENCED IN YOUR PLANE IS EVEN WORSE FOR INFECTION THAN SIMPLE MAN-WOMAN INTERCOURSE. IT IS CAPABLE OF ANNIHILATING YOUR SPECIES. YE ONES ARE REAPING THAT HARVEST WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY PLANTED AND NURTURED AND YOUR PLANET CANNOT ENDURE THE POPULATION BURDEN--WE OF THESE REALMS HAVE GREAT COMPASSION FOR YOU LITTLE BROTHERS FOR YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY AND FOLLOWED YOUR DEADLY ENEMY.

Yes, Dharma, we are now visible all over your places. Each one of you can look into the heavens and see us in your night sky. We will be strategically stationed for easy viewing of multi light rotation and there will he ever increasing motion which you have previously discarded as "shooting stars". If there is a trail of particulate matter which glows as a comet, the craft is within your atmosphere. If the light is instant, exceptionally fast and leaves no substantial trail other than light movement, the craft is without your dense atmosphere----ENJOY! You certainly do not need rush off to Russia or Oklahoma--walk outside and simply peer to the heavens. Blessing upon you little ones coming into truth--the journey is most shocking indeed. So he it -­Au Da Pai Da Cum. There are millions of us out here waiting your petition, communication will become most regular and open as we move forward in attention. Those who "channel" in selected self aggrandizement for out­rageous fees and attention shall surely fall by the wayside so ones of ours must look within at intent for the truth is for all--ALL! THE WORD MUST GO FORTH IN TRUTH TO ALL MEN OF EARTH NOT JUST A SELECTED FEW WHO CAN AFFORD THE PRESENCE OF AN ENTITY.
    Let us please move back into our subject of the last great plague for it shall take a third to a half of the population of Earth in a very short span of "time" as you recognize "time", for much must be brought forth to stem the explosion.

CANCER
    What is cancer? Well, let me assure you that Kapose's sarcoma and leukemia are cancers and they are the hallmarks of AIDS. Therefore, CANCER IS ALREADY A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE, TRANSFERABLE FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SAFE BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY OR PROMISCIOUS, OR BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE, THEN YOU MISLEAD YOURSELF AND HAVE BROUGHT THE LIE

Your scientists do not even know whether the transferral from one person to another is as a "free viral particle" or "a viral particle inside of a cell". That statement should terrify you. That is, in scientific ignorance, as profound as having a house building contractor not knowing whether a house is built or still in sticks and stones in a factory. There is a most spectacular difference. Therefore, when you get down to actually how this virus is being transferred, there is very little data or absolute knowledge.

They tell you that it is just a sexually transmitted disease, but they don't tell you anything about HOW the virus is getting across the membranes of either the man or the woman. Depending upon HOW it is getting across has a great deal to do with how really dangerous it is in the long run.

Well, I can assure you that you are so far from a cure of the disease by orthodox methods that it matters little in the long run. It will have to have a cure resource that is specific to ALL the mutations of the virus and specifically destroyed wherever they are located. Oh yes, there is a way to do that but all measures are being taken on earth level to prevent you from having it. There are some substances soon to be released in medication format which will give some assistance in maintenance and selective remission of active symptoms. I will discuss it in greater measure a bit farther on in this document when I get to the discussion of "combat and cure".

CONDOMS
    Your greatest advocate of condom use in prevention of AIDS spread (and remember AIDS first exploded in the homosexual community) and control thereof, Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, made the following statements, "Prophylactics have extraordinarily high failure rates among homosexuals and offer them no assurance of safe sex.' Later, he continued: "I don't like to acknowledge mistakes, and I don't want to use the word ' mistake' in reference to that report - - but - - - -!" and then he further said, "Since the initial report was written, I am surprised to find a near complete lack of re­search on condom failure rates and causes. Only one study in progress has ever been designed to study the various issues of condom breakage (leakage and flaws) rates as they relate to AIDS."

MOST COMMON MISCONCEPTION ABOUT AIDS VIRUS AND
    CONDOMS
    The most common misconception being foisted upon you people right now concerns sexually active people. You are told that if a man uses a condom the transference of the deadly virus is virtually eliminated. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. OF THE BODY FLUIDS THAT THE AIDS VIRUS IS FOUND IN, SEMEN CONTAINS THE LEAST! As fact, there is no significant amount of virus in anyone's ejaculate; perhaps about one virus per milliliter (a small portion indeed), a statistically irrelevant amount. A most copious ejaculation might produce only one or two viruses. Oh yes, you can substantiate in your own medical literature.

Now for worse news: You will here pretend that there are millions and billions of AIDS viruses in an ejaculation---woe is you; a condom is riddled with microscopic or larger holes natural in manufacture. THE SMALLEST HOLE FOUND IN CONDOMS ARE TWO TO TEN TIMES LARGER THAN THE AIDS VIRUS ! IT BECOMES SOMETHING LIKE SHOOTING PING PONG BALLS THROUGH A BASKETBALL HOOP. CONDOMS HAVE NOT, WILL NOT, AND CANNOT PREVENT AIDS!

ASIAN TIGER MOSQUITO
    Swamp fever, malaria, sleeping sickness - - - - all are borne by insects, namely the blood sucking mosquito. How is it that your "experts" tell you a mosquito does not carry AIDS?
    The "father of AIDS virus, bovine leukemia virus, and visna virus (sheep brain-rot virus) which is the "mother" of AIDS viruses, are borne animal to animal through blood-sucking vectors such as mosquitos.
    The AIDS virus is most certainly spread through blood transferral by mosquitos and most especially the one known as Asian Tiger Mosquito, which in fact, was intentionally introduced into America specifically to spread the disease. It is most selective in its dinner plate and feeds mostly on human blood.

HOW ABOUT JUST MAKING A VACCINE?
    How about a rundown on why there can't be a vaccine. The AIDS virus arose by recombination (mixing), of bovine leukemia virus and visna virus. The fact is that the genes of the AIDS virus contain approximately 9,000 base pairs, each base pair then has four choices, which means that there are 9,000 X 9,000 X 9,000 X 9,000 different AIDS viruses.
    That means that instead of being a single virus, there is an entire "field" affect of viruses. There is a menagerie of viruses and that, of course, explains why every AIDS virus that has been isolated to date, is different.
    Because they are all different therein lies the inability to isolate and produce a vaccine. AIDS is not a stable virus such as found in smallpox. Smallpox virus is the same today as a thousand years ago; same with chicken pox, mumps and measles and so forth. But the actual fact is that every AIDS virus isolated from every patient, more or less, has been different. The reason is because the virus reacts individually with the tissue within which it is growing. If it is growing within YOU it reacts and individualizes to fit YOU. They spontaneously mutate incredibly. There simply can be no SPECIFIC vaccine for there would have to be greater than 9,000 to the 4th at minimum. The recombinant nature of the beast precludes successful vaccine.
    Further, the virus was created to have these characteristics. The virus was developed that would intentionally and collectively destroy the cells which are responsible for processing the virus and that is what AIDS is.
    In your blood system you have cells which are called macrophages. It is the job of the macrophages to process this virus and present it to the T-lymphocyte for development of immunity. But what happens is that the macrophage cannot kill the virus, it grows inside the macrophage instead, the macrophage is then actually injecting it into other cells throughout the body. This leads to the death of T-4 lymphocytes as well as other cells, such as a rather important group of cells called the brain.
    The defect is not primarily in the human lymphocytic system but rather lies in the macrophage system, the very cell responsible for processing the virus. The macrophage system's job is to process the virus and send it out in a form that the body can utilize to develop immunity. What is happening now is that if one is infected with AIDS virus and you have an antibody directed against that virus, those form a conjugate (reproduction) if you use a vaccination against the virus---that is the actual purpose of a vaccine, to produce these antibodies directed against the AIDS virus
    If you are vaccinated against AIDS, you have these conjugates formed, that allows the macrophage to ingest those antibody antigens more easily. The entire complex is ingested instead of the macrophage. The macrophage then processes the antibody, the virus grows inside the cell, and you die more quickly than if you had not been vaccinated. Vaccination against AIDS would be impossible for you at this time and would prove to be most detrimental.
    You now have been given rational and clear reasons why an AIDS vaccine can never be practical nor actually developed. Firstly, you have astronomical numbers of mutations of the virus which means a specific vaccine, for a specific virus, cannot be made. Secondly, the way in which the virus is processed within the human body would make AIDS infection even more rapidly fatal when treated with a vaccine.
    Of course this is disappointing to those efforting around the clock to make a vaccine. IS IT NOT MORE FOOLISH, HOWEVER, TO BLINDLY PURSUE A VACCINE CURE THAT CANNOT WORK, THEREBY DELAYING RESEARCH OF ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT AND CURE? FURTHER TAMPERING WITH THE VACCINE WILL ALSO CAUSE EXACERBATION OF THE DISEASE PROCESS ITSELF.
    Dharma, might we have a break, please. This is a most unpleasant subject and we will perform better with regular pauses for whole body exercise and mental refreshment.
    Hatonn to stand-by

CHAPTER 7
    REC. #2, HATONN
    THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 1989 4:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 057
    Hatonn responding, thank you. Now, to continue.
    Here are some rather sobering facts for your Americans, alone. Over 30,000 Americans have already perished because they didn't know the truth about AIDS. Between seven and eight million Americans are already infected. One in 60 babies born in New York City is infected; one in 300 college students ill America is infected; one in 20 aliens (and I don't mean extraterrestrial aliens) who are applying for amnesty in your country is infected, including the full sex spectrum---men, women and children. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HEAR THESE FACTS FROM YOUR MEDIA, MY FRIENDS.
    GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN!
    The first place all of this information was taken, upon compilation, was to the medical and legal communities. Most were not even interested and certainly no one was prepared to risk their professional standing by making waves within the establishment. (WHAT IN CREATOR'S NAME IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?)
    The material was then delivered to every Governor of every state, the U.S. President, the Vice-President (who is now President and still won't look for he has other fish to fry), the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and selected members of Congress. The authors of the compiled material were swamped and bombarded with a total of three (3) replies from three governors; nothing from the government.
    These brave men have been ridiculed at every turn. One informed the government that virtually every person testing positive for AIDS would die prematurely and painfully. The government said that was total nonsense. Government figures showed that perhaps ten percent at most would die from the disease. This was 1985.
    In 1986, the government said that maybe 50 percent of those infected would die, in 1987 they said maybe 75 percent, and finally, in 1988 they agreed that AIDS IS VIRTUALLY 100 PERCENT FATAL! FEELING REALLY COMFORTABLE AND COSY?
    This information was submitted time after time after time to the medical journals---all were refused for print. Even in Europe it was no better accepted even with the good old London Times on the correct side. Does anyone reading this remember a scorned physician who said, "DOCTORS, WASH YOUR HANDS! YOU ARE INFECTING YOUR PATIENTS!" SO MUCH TOO LATE--SMART!
    Getting your hands on this information from your life plane is a feat in itself because all efforts are made to hide it, bury it and destroy it--to the point of murder, and I jest not.
    TV and radio stations refuse to allow mention or advertising of the material which I am giving you in this document. No price is large enough to bribe them to handle it. A national radio network did an interview with a famous talk show host and then the station refused to air it. Virtually every big name network television magazine show and all the syndicated TV interviewers and talk show hosts have said NO. Big city newspapers will not take any print ads telling about it and now you see what a mess you are in! Who do you think has squashed this material of truth? IT DOES TELL YOU THAT WE BRING YOU TRUTH, HOWEVER, DOES IT NOT?

WHY IS EVERYONE AFRAID? IT IS ONLY YOUR SPECIES HEADED FOR DEATH
    The excuse, of course, is that it is too controversial. IT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL "THEY SAY THAT THIS INFORMATIOM, IF WIDELY DISSEMINATED CAUSE THE PUBLIC TO PANIC*****I WOULD MOST SURELY HOPE SO!****
    If someone poisoned your national water supply and you and your family arc on a direct course to death, all of your family, wouldn't you wish to know about it? Would you panic? Or, perhaps, you would more likely be outraged into action and find the ones who did it, do all you can to clear out the poison while taking all precautions in the interim--and then make sure it doesn't happen again.
    THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE GOING TO PANIC IN THE WAKE OF THIS PUBLIC INFORMATION ARE THOSE SCIENTISTS WHO WILLINGLY OR OTHERWISE CREATED AIDS AND ARE NOW PROMOTING MISINFORMATION BY COVERING IT UP. IF YOU HAD CREATED (MADE) AIDS WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE'? HOW ABOUT YOUR "SECRET" GOVERNMENT AND THE "SECRET" TRAITOROUS CONTROLLERS OF YOUR ECONOMY AND YOUR VERY LIFE ITSELF? IF YOU HAVE READ OUR PREVIOUS DOCUMENTS (LET US REFER TO THEM AS THE PHOENIX MATERIAL) THIS WILL COME AS ABSOLUTELY NO SURPRISE. DOES IT NOT TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT WE OF THE COSMOS MUST TAKE THIS HIDDEN INFORMATION IN HAND AND PUT IT BEFORE YOU BLIND CITIZENS? HONOR THESE BRAVE ONES WHO DARE TO SAVE YOUR SPECIES FOR YOU ARE ON THE VERY BRINK OF ANNIHILATION. ONLY THOSE WHO CONTROL YOU AND ARE YOUR GREATEST INDIVIDUAL ENEMY. HAVE THE MEANS FOR SURVIVAL AND IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY PLANNED WITH INTENTION OF DOING JUST WI IAT IS BEING DONE UNTO YOU.

ENVISION YOUR LOVED ONES DEAD
    Does the term "species annihilation" concern you? Well, you have the manner of doing exactly that in several ways, AIDS is but one but that is the one with which we are dealing at this writing so we will remain on that subject.
    You must realize the implications, and realize that, unlike any other kind of disease ever known to man, past or present, AIDS can, if unchecked, KILL EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH. IT WON'T FOR THERE IS A WAY TO CURE IT AND IT IS KEPT FROM YOU. IT WILL ONLY KILL A THIRD TO A HALF OF THE EARTH'S POPULATION JUST AS YOUR "BIG BROTHERS" PLAN. DO NOT BLAME SPACE ALIENS---THESE ARE YOUR OWN SO-CALLED LEADERS!
    Whether or not you like it or want to believe it or do not--whether you panic or quietly go to your coffin, and despite all precautions (for they give you the wrong information), the time will come when you WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR AIDS, and it will happen much quicker than you realize.
    IT IS ALL AROUND OUT THERE
    The number of AIDS-infected persons is doubling in far less than annually--in some areas, in only six short months. With seven to eight million Americans carrying the virus, you don't have to be a learned scientist to see how long you have there in the U.S.A.
    Conservatively counting, Africa has approximately 100 million infected which are documented, another 50 - 75 million undocumented.
    Brazil as a country is in very serious jeopardy because during the 1970s all the transfusion blood supply was shipped in from Africa. Further, the WHO conducted a large scale smallpox vaccination program there in the 1970s.
    Southern Japan has over 30% infected but because of financial implications it is kept well hidden from the media.
    Russia is now reporting AIDS as a problem and no one can enter Russia without a current negative blood test for AIDS.
    Cuba has set up concentration camps for the AIDS-infected and they are already overcrowded.
    Haiti, of course, is ravaged by AIDS; more than 15 percent of the total population is infected and worsening daily.
    A leading "Guru" in India is advocating death by separation and starvation to any infected person.
    Every nation on earth (excepting perhaps Iran, who wouldn't report it if they had 100% infection rate), is reporting a growing problem and is desperate for help. It is on every continent, every sub-continent and every island chain---Pacific and Atlantic.
    NOW WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE THE MEDIA OR GOVERNMENT WON'T TELL YOU THESE THINGS? COULD THERE BE SOMETHING QUITE "FISHY" AFLOAT? WILL YOU PANIC AS THEY SUPPOSE YOU WILL OR WILL YOU STAND UP AND GET BEHIND THE CURE FOR THIS THING?
    IS THERE HOPE?
    Of course there is hope---not for a third to a half of the population for everyone has waited too long to act but of course there is--it already is in existence and set up and operating for the very select few and yes, the brave researchers who have given every waking hour, every cent they can beg or borrow are within a breath of having equipment in completion---WE WILL HELP THEM WITH INFORMATION TO ASSIST IN THE AREAS WHERE THEY ARE LACKING. YOU COULD SAVE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS BUT PROBABILITIES INDICATE THAT YOU WILL NOT RESPOND QUICKLY ENOUGH FROM YOUR NAP OR BALL GAME.
    If you are waiting for your government to create a "magic bullet" you may as well toss in the hope along with the crying towel.
    Let me briefly refresh your memory on some serious difficulties. AIDS viruses are "recombinant retroviruses". Very simply, that means they have the ability to recombine with the genes of any cell they enter and the offspring or new viruses they form are different from the parent viruses. HTLV-3 alone (that is the most common American AIDS virus) has the mathematical ability to change itself 9,000 X 9,000 X 9,000 X 9,000 times (9,000 to the fourth power). THE COMMON COLD RECOMBINES MUCH LESS FREQUENTLY AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR A CURE FOR IT AFTER OVER A HUNDRED YEARS OF EFFORT.
    FURTHER, DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO ENTRUST THE CURE FOR AIDS TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CREATED IT ? AND HOW MANY HJXES DO YOU LOCK UP IN FHE HENHOUSE EACH NIGHTY
    Hope? Yes, more than that there is a quick, simple and relatively "free of cost" cure. It is an alternative, non-allopathic, non-drug modality based on Raman spectroscopy. In fact many experiments are going on currently and show great promise. Unfortunately, your government takes a dim view of any type of treatment for any type of disease, let alone AIDS, that does not on form to its rigid rules for acceptance, registration, and legalization---not to mention a corner for the giant pharmaceutical houses. Well, they might reconsider an allopathic treatment if it is presented by a sanctioned drug company or university. Friends, it simply is not going to happen---if they gave the go-ahead for an all out push this day, it is too late -- IT IS TOO LATE! YOU MUST HAVE HEROIC MEASURES AND YOU MUST HAVE THEM NOW!
    For all of the reasons pointed out prior to this, your experimentation must go underground, underfunded, or out of the country entirely. How terribly unfortunate. Ones involved have already paid the ultimate price of being murdered and the remaining ones struggle on in full knowledge they are blatant targets. So be it--they will be given support.
    I am going to interrupt this document at this point to give you information: GET THE STRECKER MEMORANDUM, ALL PROCEEDS ARE POURED BACK INTO THE RESEARCH--THE INFORMATION FOR OBTAINING THE MATERIAL WILL BE GIVEN IN THE BACK OF THIS DOCUMENT.
    BLISS OR SUICIDE?
    You all know it is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth. WE are spreading the truth about AIDS for you are sitting helpless in your entangled web and you have prayed for help and this is your response.
    Unfortunately, the truth is not pretty. The fact is you are not being told the truth by your government or the so-called AIDS experts who hold your very thread of life in their lies. Your media, for whatever reason, for they present all other heinous material--with advertising, will not present it to you. Of course they ridicule and poke fun at ones who commune and visualize our craft and we are all over out here in your spaces and many of our craft and murdered crew are in your prisons and military hangers. AH, TRUTH WILL ALWAYS OUT---SOONER OR LATER, IT WILL COME FORTH!
    So you can choose to go right along with the official propaganda and play your fiddle while your "Rome" burns. These are the same ones who gave you brain cancer (SV-40 virus) as a result of contaminated polio vaccines in the early 1960s; a polio-like disease from their contaminated Swine Flue vaccine in the 1970s; and AIDS from their smallpox and hepatitis B vaccines; or, you can at least make yourself aware of the clear and present dangers that you all face----what is the price of ignorance? So be it.
    Enough for today, Dharma. I am sorry to have to cause you to print such unpleasant information. Unfortunately, upon your blessed mother earth, there is little wondrous and pleasant information for it is the time of change.
    I take my frequency to stand-by status that you might rest well and we shall proceed on the morrow. My colleagues await their opportunity to share. SALU AND GOOD EVENING HATONN TO SIGN OUT

주제글 정보