Meditations from PJ#50 by Hatonn
By Hatonn (Christ Michael/Aton)
Mar 18, 2009, 16:50

I am placing this in for our newer readers who are yet unfamiliar with the Phoenix Journals. These are collected out of Phoenix Journal #50 and are by Christ Michael/Aton/Hatonn. Thanks so very much Vic, for assisting me in gathering these! Take care, Candace

MONDAY. MAY 25. 1992
NOTATIONS
Will you begin to center yourself this day? As you do so you will discover something worthwhile extending toward the periphery of the circle. You will find again some of the joy in the "now", some of the peace in the "here", some of the love in me and in self which go to make up the kingdom of heaven as can be perceived even upon your Earth. My lifetime listens to yours, oh brethren, and I have come to share today with you.

My own growth is enhanced every time I, Hatonn, give my attention fully to another being-and this process is multiplied over and over and over again. This can only be Truth for your own journey, precious ones, for I am but YOU grown in wisdom and presence. Will you be there for someone today? Always God sends his hosts and messengers to be with YOU--will YOU return in like manner? It is your ticket home!

And can ye share? Can you REALLY listen to another and allow his relating an important event that has happened to him?--without trying to "top" him with a story of your own? Can you not allow another "to have the stage"?

And while you ponder priorities and what shall ye do in order of importance TODAY--does God and thine own spiritual journey and f d y go begging? Brothers, get your priorities straight for no one is ever known to have said on his death bed, "Gee, if I'd only spent more time at the office or at the bar gathering relationships!"

Ye shall have arrived in the human format when you live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation. (Candace: Higher Universal Man, vs just man.)

SUNDAY. MAY 31. 1992
NOTATION
Sunday May 31, 1992
THOUGH THE BODY AND HEART BE WEARY-- THE SOUL., ALONE, IS KEEPING WATCH AND WEARIES NOT.

THOUGH YOU STUMBLE AND FALL, IT WILL BE THE SOUL WHO CALLS YOUR HELP TO LIFT YOU UP.

THOUGH YOU THINK YOU BE ALONE--NAY. NAY--YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE FOR-I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!

IF YE BUT ASK!

MON., JUNE 1, 1992 7:09A.M. YEAR5, DAY 290
MEDITATION
Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.

But love must be "allowed" and it must be "earned". The more you attempt to demand love, the more it eludes you. There is no promising, pleading, bartering, cajoling or threatening which can secure love. True love will only be GIVEN WHEN EARNED

Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty; it is compatible neither with obedience, jealousy, nor fear; it is there most pure, perfect and unlimited, where its votaries live in confidence, equality and reserve.

Ah, but from the realms of God-all IS love and awaits only your acceptance for it has no bindings or requirements for the "giving"--only discipline in the "learning" for love is the guiding force which will look unto your LIFE and not unto that which can be reaped from the return. Blessed be the ones who learn the difference

TUESDAY June 2, 1992
MEDITATION
It will always ear that some people get all the breaks. While they walk steadily alone or climb the ladder to happiness and success they seem' to be able to "miss" some rungs when, in fact, you have to hit everyone and get hung-up on the first one or two. Why might this be so? Because ones who succeed are those who are accepting of life's problems as they come and confront them head on. No journey is trouble free--only the experiences are inept or capable of coping with that which comes.

Life is not something which has to be "endured "--and neither may you "put with" things which come forth. Take responsibility and go within for help, EXPECT IT, and the skill (not luck) will become a part your way of life

Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life or at the least, a problem or two along the way which needs solutions. Keep the head up so the eyes may see clearly and the ears hear strongly. And be bigger than the problem in knowing you will be given nothing greater than your ability to bear.

Usually all that is required in any set of problem circumstances is perception and perspective. As God power incarnate, you have the ability to "create" and not simply be using the pawns in the game as already manifest. Creative thinking is your mandatory approach: Creative thinking may mean simply the realization that there is no particular virtue in doing things the way they have always been done--just because they "have always been done that way"!

Most important, as a problem raises its squinty eyes--confront it. If people who love each other let even a single instant wedge itself between them--IT GROWS-AND GROWS-- AND GROWS--it becomes a month, a year, a century; it becomes too lute! And most of all remember that all the things that "go without saying" or that are "understood" between people can build up an impassable hurdle or mountain of miscommunication which will not be traversed.

Most of all, however, know whether or not you have a "problem" for in the ending you will find that love and solutions have two things in common--both must be handled as a thing of action and sincerity-not simply words and fine talk.

Consider these things of "life" most carefully for you may not choose the way you die--but you MUST choose the wayyou live! Salu

JUNE, 4 1992
MEDITATION: BALANCE AND FORGIVENESS
As the path of Light is traveled you shall be battered and stricken if you stand for that which you project. It has ever been thus and shall never be changed until all men can see beauty and truth of circumstance and follow not the evil tricksters. Greed and envy within perceptions of falseness shall ever be the way of it.

"Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors" were the instructions, for it is not for you to judge another and you must have compassion for another who feels need to bring pain upon his brethren. Perhaps "pity" is the better choice of words for "ones within" calling themselves friends, fellow-workers and are but enemies who would destroy.

How long will I tolerate such behavior within my house? Not very much longer, chelas. He who stabs a brother is most heinous indeed and I shall no longer cover their transgressions. I suggest you who has spoken and written these accusations step forward and pronounce the accusations in public and unto the one accused. Anonymous letters, "secret" phone calls and "inside" information are things of evil intent and you may be able to hide presence from others but you cannot hide deeds from God or SELF.

Ones have been allowed assembly with me and my crew-- because we welcome friends and it is a time for call unto service and opportunity to respond to that call. Your contract
is no concern of that of another--but to come within and destroy is as evil as coming into a man's home and taking his wife or abducting his children for the simple joy of the deed.

How can anyone perceive ill-treatment from this "group" when there IS NO GROUP?

Do you think I hear not the gossip and twattlings, accusations in secret opinion of "don't tell, but - - -? Who be ye? Babes of ill-breeding? How dare you bite the very hand that suckles you? How dare you disgrace the Truth by your felonious prattlings? Ah indeed, there is housecleaning to be done and if ye will not do of it for self뾲hen I shall do of it for you. If you have reputation of speaking and gossiping these ideas and things of pain, I suggest you listen up, for ye shall be the first confronted.

I have long said--from onset--of our sharing the WORD, that the enemy is stationed among you and yet you trust all as if they be chosen directly of God--NO--MAN CHOOSES FOR SELF AND IT IS YOU WHO MUST COME TO CONFRONT THE EVIL PRESENCE. All efforts shall be made to stop the work and the Word and that means that spies and rabble-rousers, informers and tattlers shall come within IF you allow same. Physical presence means nothing. But to gain a man's trust only to betray HIM reminds me of some actions a few years back!!!

This kind of behavior is also to cause you to look to the right and left and SEE with perception--USTEN and allow insight. WHO prattles and pries? Do you not realize that Truth will always "out"? Further, are you not willing to take responsibility for that which you do?

Ah yes, forgiveness is divine--but allowing the enemy to shoot you is stupidity.

I further suggest that if there were no falsehood in the world, there would be no doubt; i f there were no doubt, there would be no inquiry; if no inquiry, no wisdom, no knowledge, no genius; and Fancy herself would lie muffled up in her night-robe, inactive, pale, and bloated as your world has become this day. However, in plain truth, lying is an accursed vice. You are not "men", nor have other tie upon one another--BUT BY THEIR WORD!

IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEVER NEED THINK YOU CAN TURN OVER ANY OLD FALSEHOOD WITHOUT A TERRIBLE SQUIRMING AND SCATTERING OF THE HORRID LITTLE POPULATION DWELLS UNDER IT!

YE SHALL NOT BE IN THE STOPPING OF OUR WORK! HEED WELL FOR I WARY OF THE INTERRUPTIONS FOR YE OF NO ABILITY FOR TRUST SHALL BE PUT ASIDE FOR THE VERY DAMAGE YE DO AS WHAT IS SENT FORTH COMES BACK MORE AND MORE QUICKLY IN THESE DAYS OF CHAOS AND DECEIT.

THURSDAY. JUNE 4. 1992
MEDITATION
THE FAIREST THING YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IS THE MYSTERIOUS. IT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL EMOTION WHICH STANDS AT THE CRADLE OF TRUE ART AND TRUE SCIENCE AND TRUTH ITSELF. AND YET MYSTERY IS ONLY MYSTERY UNTIL REVEALED. MYSTICISM SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN MYSTIC BECAUSE IT IS CONJURED BY HUMAN AND NEVER INTENDED TO BE REVEALED-- ITS ENTIRE FOUNDATION OF "BEING" REQUIRES THAT IT NEVER HAVE REASON OR UNVEILING.

FRI., JUNE 5, 1992 7:08 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 294
MEDITATION
Let us look at "patience--that commodity of which most of you have but little. The key to everything is patience so that each emotion, each "thing" be brought about in properness, fully formed and perfected in its presentation. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken, dear ones, by hatching the egg---not by smashing it. Smash it and not only is the chicken lost but so is the egg.

With money and funding for that which you seem to need and await--what have you? You often have a situation whereby the things are not ready for the receiving in protection and the focus often causes the very project to be lost and the monies confiscated.

You cannot go into the garden and simply demand through nag & prod--to bear blossom. You don't go and ask a gardenia to be a rose--you must allow them to do what is natural for them, to grow and flower at their own pace. Yes indeed, you CAN do things to speed the process and if preparations are carefully done "in advance" even a gardenia will cross with a rose but in that instance you no longer have a rose nor gardenia.

Sometimes your best service is to simply stand by, be silent, be prepared, be ever expecting, be understanding-- and wait. And can you not think upon beauty? Can you not think of the beauty that remains even though all seems to be misery? If you cannot look forward to beauty and positive restructuring--why bother to change the circumstance? Will you take a moment and see what beauty might be around you at this moment? And, can you look through the fears and into that which holds no fear? Most of your fears are as tissue-paper or fine cloth in which a single courageous step would carry you clear "through" them. I f you are prepared--you can find the beauty and cast aside the fear and oh, it will be a glorious day!

But neither must you continue to say, "I don't have enough time. " You have EXACTLY the same number of hours per day that were given to Jesus Emmanuel, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Mother Teresa, da Vinci, Jefferson and George Bush, Kissinger and Perot--and so, if they can accomplish what they have (good or bad), what stops you? Ponder it. Can you not do push-ups if you have no time for a full work-out? Above all, learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly and the speaker is often only a tap on the shoulder. Listen in patience lest the important point be missed through your talking instead of hearing the teacher and the point in question be forever silenced. Lastly--God never gives-up on anyone뾵hat right have ye to do so? Perhaps they only await your kindness and guidance. Be blessed by the effort--not the turning away! If you "include" instead of "exclude", then at some point you have none on the "outside" to pull you down. Salu.

MONDAY
JUNE 8. 1992
MEDITATION
I
Remember, Dharma, that the eye of prudence may never shut for a dram of discretion is worth a pound of wisdom if taken out of proper sequence. Further, if you think twice before you speak once, you will speak twice the better for it and if you want the rose you must fully respect the thorn which abides with the rose. But you must keep always in the top of your listing of actions that the prudent man does himself/good; the virtuous one does it to other men. In so doing all within wisdom it will become clear that if you never exceed your rights, they will soon become unlimited. Be ever alert to the "small" things for, if you seem to be out of trouble, watch for danger. When you live well, then consider the most, your life, lest ruin take it unawares.

FRIDAY. JUNE 10. 1992
MEDITATION
As we move on to write of "messengers", let it be remembered that always there have been the messengers sent. As far back in your books of instructions, even unto Isaiah (who was a messenger) there have been signs of that which would come and messengers to tell truth that man might know that which to seek for protection and journey into the "unknown".

Always too, the instructions have been to turn from your errors so that you would be worthy of acceptance into the places of the ones come to bring you into safety. See Matthew 3 and Isaiah 42:19. How can you recognize the messengers and signs, yea, even miracles, if you know not for what to look?

Most of all you must respect life--all life--for you were sent as stewards and you have forgotten.

One of the most important of Creation's Natural
laws is that all life is equal. That's a fact which
must be acknowledged before man can expect to find
balance and growth in any enlightened community.
You have to respect life--all life, not just your own.
The key word is "respect". Unless you respect the
earth, you destroy it. Unless you respect all life as
much as your own life, you become a destroyer, a
murderer. Know too, that there is great difference
in "respect" and "worship". Respect gives retention
of control and power unto the giver--worship gives
all control and power unto the worshipped. Responsibility
is the "key "--all must respect ALL if "self" is
to flourish in wisdom among the higher brotherhood
of human.

SATURDAY. JUNE 13. 1992
MEDITATION
I wonder how many of you realize that the "cup" and not the "cross" was the greatest symbol of Christendom?

Do you realize it was Peter and not Paul who kept the "Master's" work and word going? The Golden Sun Disc (Aton) was the symbol of eternal God.

The CUP was the beloved symbol left by the "Teacher" as reminders to His people. The cup in point is of "clay". Mark was asked, and did so, to bring to the Teacher a cup of simple clay for his last sup with His people--to remind them of humility and that it is the "bit" and not the things of physical (silver cups) which is in point. The clay cup discovered within the Chalice of Antioch found later was not the original used by Esu.

Mark took the cup from where it rested and returned it to his mother, to whom it belonged--as second-best table equipment. Silver was the best and Mark's mother was a wealthy widow so the act was one of intent, not accident. The intent was to use that which was of "earth" substance of which all things are created. The Cup, itself, represents spiritual truth or truth of faith.

Something strange happened to that cup, however. Mark noted that in the dimly lit room where the cups were placed--this one glowed. Therefore he took it to his room and put it away for safe keeping. He kept it for some fourteen years--showing it periodically as ones would gather.

The Cup became recognized as the Chalice of Antioch but this was not so. The cup was taken to Antioch by Barnabas and Paul (who had by now worked his way within the group of friends.). The Chalice was made of silver and "contained" a cup of clay of the same size.

Peter carried with him the cup he had used himself at the Last Gathering. This he gave to Linus, the Greek artist who fashioned the magnificent chalice that held the humble clay cup. The clay cup was replaced by the silver cup of Peter.

The point is not very big but the concept is most important for I am asked about the "Places of the Lion" and you ones seem to know very little about that which I speak. The stories are all entangled with Linus, Solomon, Rahotep, Akhnaton and Peter--who were all considered and identified in the underground circles as "Lions" and the "Lion-throne ".

The point is that in the worship of "things" you are going to be most often misled. The Chalice of Antioch, for instance, is authentic in that it ONCE HELD the cup in point, but it no longer holds that Cup any more than the Glastonbury Chalice holds it! Therefore, ye who would worship and do reverence at the altars of decoration and ritual are very likely worshiping a replica--an idol of some sort, if you will.

THE THINGS OF GOD ARE WITHN THE HEART AND THE SOUL IS THE "CUP" OF GOD OF ETERNAL LIFE TO BE REFILLED UPON PETITION. AH INDEED `TIS THE CUP AND NOT THE CROSS UNTO WHICH YOU MUST TURN THAT YOUR CUP MIGHT BE FILLED TO OVERFLOW. One day perhaps we shallfind the time to write of these wondrous traditions. This day, however, we shall move on with our story already underway.

MONDAY. JUNE 15. 1992
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

If you were to sell your character today, would you
get full retail price, or would it go for a bargain basement
price? How about wholesale?

It would seem most wise in view of your response to
hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than
anyone else expects of you and therefore there need
never be excuses.

And--always remember the great man shows his
greatness by the way he treats the little man. How
do you treat your brother? Your enemy? Your