힐링에너지

Default 응답: The Rainbow Masters

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 EL MORYA

FRI. APR. 7, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 234

THE FIRST RAY

EL MORYA. THE STATESMAN

Let us dwell in the Light that the darkness shall be diminished in this wondrous place. I AM EL MORYA, known as Elder of the First Ray. Teacher (Cohan) to work with ye ones in bringing forth impersonality in wisdom and understanding of thy calling.

TIME FOR REUNITING

It is difficult for ye ones of the Great Cohan to single upon one Ray for thy input; do not tarry about it. Each of us will touch with you that ye might become comfortable with the energy forms. Yours will be to work with each and all of us, Darma. Think of me as the color of the forget-me-not; close with Michael. A calming of the soul restlessness, urging truth and wisdom in allowing of thy Brother to be as he will be, I can only bring these things unto thy attention and allow of thee to be as thee will be.

The time sequence has cycled again to the "time" of pulling ones again into the inner circle. A time of participation for those who have drifted away because of life's need. The Father knows of thy needs and blesses thee ones who take up thy responsibilities and await thy calls. As ye ones are beginning to pull each and then all of the Higher Energies within, we are moving more and more rapidly in the line-up at the starting gate. Ye ones do not use of your great gift of wisdom in seeing what IS. Ye continually ponder the "what if's", the "it didn't", "tell me why this little personal thing occurred", "You allowed me to believe and "it didn't--", "I can't", "I shouldn't" and worse; "I thought --". If ye dwell upon the negative -- negative ye will receive! It is the wisdom and truth of manifestation, a Universal Law of manifestation. Ye look always at a "thing" or "happening" with wisdom but not in negativity; there is a great difference. See a circumstance for what it appears to be; quit of thy negative input from all facets--move within the positive possibilities.

EXAMPLE OF CHANGE

Let us discuss Rick's auto problems of yesterday as a grand "for instance". The "facts" are the water level was low for whatever reason. A preventable occurrence--one never should drive with low radiator water. Now "why" might Rick have driven on with low radiator water? The "facts" are: carelessness. Do not make of a thing to be "mystical" when it is not. Do not, however, cast it aside as useless foolishness--check into the reason ye were careless. Go within and ye will know. It is no business of anyone as to the "why"--other than Rick.

Let us now consider some very excellent points to positively ponder. Rick's disadvantage called into play several things. Al's participation, John's participation and "BROTHERHOOD"-- helping each other in comradery. Both John and Al have great experience upon the planet from which to draw wisdom. Rick needs spend more time in their counsel but tends to remain in habit patterns. They, likewise, will not project "upon" another their presence. 'Tis a cycle--just a cycle of "habits"--do not make more of it than it is. There is not always GREAT, GRAND MESSAGES in the things that happen, mostly it means nothing in particular. Ye will know when a thing is of greatness. Accept that thy inner wisdom projects that which ye need and precipitates it--"THROUGH THYSELF". Not mystical, magic nor particularly of great cause. It is the mind going about insuring the receiving of what thee has requested of the Father in perfect order. Perfection comes in most strange ways, Chelas--do not labor at it; if thee has turned it over to the Higher Workers, accept with knowledge and allow it to release. If the soul urges meditation upon a point--meditate upon it for it does mean of something. Do not waste of thy precious moments in pondering that which has no magnificent projection. Accept, adapt and move ever onward lest ye fall into the trap of never leaving thy meditations. Until thee can manifest as the Higher Energies in thought alone, thee better keep working more and meditating upon thy works.

Do not always effort so much at "good" or "bad". However, turn thee away from evil. Not because Evil is real but shun it because it is "unreal" and "not a part of God".

CALLING WORKING TROOPS

Listen thee to the bell in its calling forth; do know if for thee it tolls. The Master says, "It is a call to the humble the world around, to the servants of the will of God, and to the avant­-garde who would carry civilization forward into a new age; a new time." I, Morya, call ones who would be chelas and followers of the sacred fire who would become students and adepts, followers who would become comrades of the Christos, exponents of the word of the Living Truth, those who would be in imitation of the example of the Christos Esu Jesus, and finally, the head, the heart and THE HANDS of our "COSMIC" retinue.

Ah yes, the path that offers much, requires of thee much. But ye ones upon your place have also a saying, "You get what you pay for". Yes, the price is rather high--but then, dear ones, ye are purchasing the ULTIMATE REALITY. PERHAPS BEYOND PRICE!

To reach such a plane of reality Ye must gather within the soul the trust of POWER, WISDOM AND LOVE (ABOVE ALL, LOVE).

To reach beyond the plane of consciousness thee must have THRUST. Ye must draw from the well-spring of God, the Living Flame, that which the Living God has anchored within thy very soul and heart, and draw forth the thrust of Faith, Hope, and Charity. You must take of the first step; I come forth as guide and teacher.

All ones who "hear" the words of the Masters are not of our chelas; therefore, we must clear those ones who would only dis­rupt from the path that we might move forward. Our cause is most noble. Thy planet is in most critical circumstance. What use are thy valuable acquisitions and hovels if thee had no planet upon which to place it? Why have of great beauteous things if thee has no brother to share it?

These are the points of worth to ponder and upon which to meditate. Request of assistance from us of the finer frequencies that we might come in to give assistance. Further, please may my own accepted chelas hear of me. Listen with thy heart and wisdom of thought that which ye are about and why thee are about it. Are ye proper in perception? Are thee moving in the path? Are ye rested and contented within thy heart? Are ye gifted in peace? If thee say no to any of these, LOOK AGAIN THAT THEE ARE NOT STRAYED!

SO BE IT, LITILE CHELAS, FOR THY DAYS UPON THIS BLESSED PLACE ARE SHORT AND THE WORK GREAT. I, EL MORYA, COHAN OF THE FIRST RAY, DO PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WORDS THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT WHICH YE ARE IN TRUTH AND WISDOM OF THOUGHT AND ACTION. I AM THAT YE MIGHT ALSO BE!

Darma, thank ye child for thy hands. Count not thy works as "good deed" or "bad deed" lest ye get centered upon "good" or "bad". As ye clear of thy space that we might come into thy presence; know that there is no "good" or "bad". There is only purity of God-ness and absence of "Evil-ness". Blessed be thy gifts as ye come into maturity of service. May I always come in such comfort unto thee for we have worked long as singleness of circuitry and thy receiving is clear and open. Blessings unto thee and thy brethren in this place. We will meet often in what thee calls thy "future". In service to the One Light and in honor and respect to my great teacher, Maha, I take leave in the strength and power of the triune of the Father, The Son (Sun), and most Sacred Holy Spirit. May ye come into total fullness of Hope, Love and Charity; the greatest being Love. So be it, for the purpose will come to pass in perception of the "plan".

ADONA! IN TRUTH

I AM EL MORYA

HATONN, Darma. Thank you, child, for acceptance of thy task. I bless thee and give thee whatever balance ye need. Ye will come to know the truth of these most beloved and gracious Masters as they come to commune. Be at peace as comfort comes rapidly.

This is a place of greatness; ye ones are of greatness. Honor that truth that we might move onward in our most critical works. The fragments are moving into the circle of ability to begin the process of "focus" and finally into finite laser sharpness. We shall cut, labor and mold until perfection becomes our mani­festation upon this blessed creation of Creator. SO BE IT, FOR IT SHALL BE.

SALU, SALU, SALU IN SERVICE AND ON STAND-BY THAT WE MIGHT MEET LATER THIS DAY IF SUITABLE-­-I AM

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 8

REC #1 LANTO

SAT., APR. 8, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 235

THE SECOND RAY

LANTO. THE SAGE
    Doubt? Thee should be in the doubting until ye feel of the presence. I am thy Elder Brother and Teacher, I AM LANTO, of the second ray of refraction. It is simply a term of identifi­cation, my child. I am accepted and blessed with thy presence and acceptance of my humble self. May wisdom and knowledge always be thy way. Thy mind is of brilliance and ye shall never allow it to be used carelessly or fabricate for thy own purposes as have too many of our beloved speakers and Earth teachers. We must, however, just as ye ones, have some mode of identification that ye might know of us as separated from another vibration energy pattern. Though you may need of naught more than my presence, child, thy brethren need of signs and "proof" of definition. It is no more or no less than simple labeling that we might respond as ye would to "Dharma".

DEFINITIONS

Man is the one who chooses to place us on pedestals above his reach. We only differ in existence of form and enlightenment. Yet, we are labeled as to responsibility and function. "L""O""R''''D'', remember, means TEACHER, "CHELA" means student and, as we move forward, there will be many, many other labels which will be brought to your attention in simplistic manner. Man has taken these terms (which have only meaning in your English language at any level), translated them to please self and status, and proclaimed them to represent levels of "royalty" of earth measure. They are simple terms for us, of the humble realms and always remember this: the more stately the "term" in your translation, the more humble the energy form who bears it, in these realms. For us to say, for instance, "the Master was sat upon a golden throne" --ye have no translation for that term. Since we "ARE" only of vibration and color form--it does not mean a "gold" hardseat. It means a great central sun colored vibrational focus. So be it, we shall bring many terms unto a level of understanding which will allow you ones to mesh and function with us, not in awe of our presence.

The terms are truth, the manner of receiving most often outra­geous. Do not spend of thy time in inner discomfort because ye know the difference. Ones do that which they are capable of doing and always--ALWAYS--remember, the Brothers of the Darkness begin immediately to damage the purity of the receiving elements and the message. It is only the way it IS. There is no such thing as "EGO" in these realms and that is the one point man cannot seem to separate from his own relationship; therefore, he can only attach to what he already knows or has experienced.

EARTH KNOWLEDGE LACKING

I have chosen the softness of the yellow refraction as my most comfortable vibration and am most easily identified from my "past" (as you perceive it to be ), experiences. My existence in mortal form brought me to your places that you now geographi­cally identify as the Orient. I was given the great gift of insight and wisdom from our Creator Source to experience upon this planet in the form of many most humble wise ones. My most revered service was to the one who came first as the Christos, The Buddah (brother and one with the Master Esu Jesus). Ye bring up thy differences in "religions" when ye actually know of nothing about it. Ye ones take a book written by "anyone", ab­sorb it, and tout thy knowledge abroad. Ye KNOW nothing about it. Ye ones form thy opinions and beliefs by hand-me­ down thoughts of "others". Often, by the printed format of the "authorities" who got his information from the "loudest" speaker on a stage of performance.

In thy ignorance, ye have brought rebellion and furthered igno­rance upon thy children. They lock themselves onto "self-destruct" within the culture of drugs and poison music; transfix themselves in the visions they give unto their minds in video and motion pictures--and then, ye wonder at what has become of your planet. Well, chelas, since "The Garden", it has been headed to this point in cycle on this darkened place. So be it--ye would moan and groan and place blame? For what? That ye can blame another and do nothing? It is as it is and it has become such from the imitation of the parents and teachers who have come before.

"FORCE" NOT OF GOD

"Religion", as practiced upon thy place, is the most deadly of all. Shouting, out of control, weeping, emotional, egotistical, greedy and power hungry energies attack at every turn. The very fibre of the foundation upon which first the TRUTH was founded is destroyed behind the shadows of the facade. Even unto the gifts returned to God. There comes no "FORCE" from God, child, and if there is "force" in order to cause tithing, participation in a given place or thing, or excommunication because of a given "thing"--it is brought forth by ones wielding power in order to control a brethren energy. It is not God! God gave unto thee blessed life forms, free will choice--he does not then turn about and "force" thee to do any thing. He is most wondrously joy filled when thee chooses of the God way, and thy gifts are replenished in unbounded measure.

Yes, thy world is in great disrepair. Thy children in the wee grades are bringing weapons of death into their kindergarten classes. What else can they know as all they see upon thy vision screens is such. A man comes onto a playground in California and kills with machines--a child is going to get the nearest gun and picture himself protecting himself and his playmates--or, perpetrating the same in order to have his picture on the moving image machines. BALANCE IS GONE FROM THY WORLD. IT WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE--HOW CAN IT BE DIFFERENT UNTIL IT HAS EATEN OF ITS OWN SELF AS THE SERPENT WHO DEVOURS ITSELF. THE AREAS OF PAIN AND DEVOID OF LIGHT, WILL GROW AND EXPAND TO ENCOMPASS THE VERY CITIES THEMSELVES. LIGHT HAS TO BE REBIRTHED OUTSIDE THE GHETTOS OF THE DARKENED MASSES. SO BE IT, FOR IT WILL COME TO PASS AND YE ONES OF LIGHT BEARERS WILL PICK UP THE PIECES AND WE SHALL REBUILD THROUGH THE DESTRUCTION-­OR--IT WILL BE IN PERISHMENT!

BETTER WAY

Ye ones will see thy children of blooded connection fall. Ye will feel the pain as ye can do naught to stop it. However, to "fight" or "battle" in the true sense of the definition of "war", will do of nothing but expand upon the problem. Ye must quietly, dutifully and with humility--offer of a better way. Ye must change the images, offer fulfillment within for the par­ticipating personages. Nay, ye cannot do it all for the changing of ALL mankind for it is not meant to be. The world is in transition. Ye will work toward the goal of bringing light again to all the population, however, know that it is a time of sorting and millions upon millions of energies will be changing dimension. Ye have a world in transition--a PLANET, precious ones. SHE is being rebirthed to come into her own glory. Ye ones are the caretakers; the midwives--ye will assist in restoring balance and harmony upon this place--ye and the ones who will remain "within" the transition itself. Man thinks he is ALL--­nay, he is but one form of creation, and Earth hu-man has proven himself to be one of the lesser creations. He was birthed in radiance and his flame has all but perished. It has been a wondrous place of "experience" in "existence"--of perceived illusioned scenarios, but damage has been wrought to the very vibrational manifestation of destruction--to destroy it in total.

PERSISTENCE WITH ASSISTANCE

Ah yes, it will all come boiling up and crashing down for that is the way of it. Ye shall continue thy march onward for that, too, is the way of it. We will assist; we give thee great outpouring of insight and wisdom--for that is mine to give unto thee. We link with thee ones, we merge with thee ones that naught can stop thee. It will build of its own "ertia" and WE SHALL PREVAIL IN THESE CHOSEN PLACES OF THE SUN (SON). THE INFINITE CYCLE IS CLOSING AND THE ENERGY OF THE SACRED CIRCLE OF INFINITY WILL AGAIN WALK UPON THIS BLESSED CREATION-­WITHIN THEE. AH YES, ALL WILL SEE FOR THE BEACON OF LIGHT WILL SHINE FORTH INTO THE FOREVER. YE SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO THE WISDOM, TRUTH, LOVE, STRENGTH AND KNOWLEDGE TO DO OF THY WORKS. FOR AS I AM, SO ARE THEE OF THE UNPIERCEABLE VEIL OF THE GOLDEN FLAME, IN THE CARE WITHIN THE GOLDEN ROBES--KNOW OF IT; FEEL OF IT--FOR I AM THAT I AM AND I AM COME.

YE ONES ARE BLESSED OF ME AND I, LORD LANTO, OF THE TOTALITY, DO PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WORDS THAT YE MAY KNOW THE TRUTH OF IT. FOR UNTO YOU WILL COME AGAIN, THE GREAT CIRCLE OF INFINITY--THE GREAT SPIRIT OF FOREVER, TO DWELL AGAIN UPON THIS BLESSED PLACE--HOW MANY WILL BE IN READINESS???

Walk forth in balance, in harmony and in the light, for ye ones are about to embark upon the greatest journey in a universe. So be it and as it is here spoken, so shall it come to pass. AMEN.

TAMPER NOT WITH "TRUTH"

Hatonn here, Darma. Let us settle a bit as the energy is very intense indeed. It will be most pleasant as we move along in harmony. Thank you for being accepting. I bring special bless­ings and appreciation to beloved Thedra, Tueita and others of Truth who have received without the changing of TRUTH. There are many who have received and few who have been true to the task. So be it, for it is not easy. Ye ones will endure and ye will continue to bless the ones who fell in shortness of the goal--they forgot their lessons of the "light". The dark brothers are clever, constant and deadly to the words of Truth. So let it rest.

Ye must stay with thy task, little sister, for thy homework is abundant. Do not allow of guests to take of thy time--we are short of "time" and ye must be in preparation. Ye will take of thy breaks, however, and if need be, ye will go forth from this place to isolate and balance the energy patterns. You are atop a volcano of energy upheaval, dear one, at this time of receiving of the Master Teachers--thy earthly selves will more rapidly pass from thee and ye must respond accordingly. So be it.

I stand by now, in appreciation and pride as a Father for his children who are in the performance of their lessons. In love of the infinite --

I AM HATONN OF LIGHT SALU, SALU, SALU AND I SALUTE YOU

OUT.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: The Rainbow Masters

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 9

REC #2 PAUL THE VENETIAN

SAT., APR. 8, 1989 4:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 235

THIRD RAY

PAUL THE VENETIAN. THE ARTIST
    Ah, Darma, precious being of light, thee need do nothing. Ye only need allow me entry unto thy space for 'tis me to give the lesson. I AM PAUL OF THE THIRD RAY OF REFRACTION OF THE CRYSTAL LIGHT. I AM OFTEN CALLED BY THE LABEL OF PAUL THE VENETIAN. It is not of great matter except that many "Pauls" will pass of thy path and labels become confusing.

It is most difficult to separate us of the higher frequencies. We have a thrust, a talent given, if you will, toward focused purposes. As El Morya represents most preciously the "will" of God, Lanto the "wisdom" of God--I, Paul, will focus on the el­ement of "LOVE" and spirit discernment.

I come on the comfort vibration of what we call the "pink" fre­quency. My talents have long been in artistic perceptions and projections. I have been accused of heresy in some of my works upon your place, but so be it. Man wants his GOD to be in his own image-- 'tis not the way it is.

Please do not confuse my terminology of "love" with what thee defines as "love". Myself and the brotherhood with whom I serve of the Third Ray are not idle dreamers of poetry and sounds of harmonious music. Ah, would it be that it could be so. We are quite pragmatic of the way of the Holy Spirit. It is through the beauty and purity of the third ray through which the wondrous qualities of diplomacy, patience, tact, arbitration, unity, brotherhood, culture, beauty and the perfecting of the "heart" are made manifest.

Through the blood (ruby red) of the Universal Christ and the Body (crystal white) of that wondrous Christos, this pink/rose flame is birthed. It is through this pulsation that externalizes the divine plan in the chalice of man's being through that Body and Blood of the Universal Christos.

As we move forward there will be much a-do about the threefold flame; the heart, head, and the hand, and the extolling of the qualities of the tripart flame of Liberte' (the emblem fleur-de-lis). This is the signet of every son and daughter of Sanat Kumara. Remember from thy teachings; Creator/Creation, exemplified by vibrations and intonations.

Do not concern of it now, beloved one, as confusion is not my intent of this day--communion and introduction are my intent.

You will listen and heed the teachings of the Cohan Maha as he comes in his personal tutelage unto ye ones for it is a blessed gift to be so chosen as his chelas. He has taught you well to clear of thy spaces (inner and outer), to discern the foul spirits of demons below and the wondrous spirits of the angelic spirits above, both of which may work through people according to their moods and vibrations, up or down.

DESIRES ARCHITECTURAL PARTICIPATION

I am most devoted to the perfecting of the souls and the devel­opment of the intuitive and creative faculties of the heart. I will most wish to be called into thy planning with thy architectural designs and beauteous buildings. I work most closely with my brothers of the first and second rays in bringing together the Will of God and the Wisdom of God into at-one-ment. We will work through the "science" of Love as it applies to every chal­lenge faced today--from terrorism, pornography, drug abuse, economic debacle to nuclear war. We will transmute through the violet flame in mergence to face even the cataclysms to come forth and even through the "putting down" of the Divine Female (including the feminine ray) in both sexes and little children. So be it.

REQUIRE SPIRIT IDENTIFICATION

I also tell you to "try the spirits, whether they come of God" for many false prophets arc come into the world. The "Holy Spirit" will teach thee how to exorcise those spirits which are not of God. Aton, as Brother Hatonn, has done well in his training of thee ones, but ones tend to forget with far quicker efficiency than the learning thereof. We will give thee much more assistance in the harnessing of these God forces. Ye must establish a strong heart-tie to the beloved Sacred Heart of thy Creator/Creation Source that ye are never caught "sleeping". Ye will bind the evil spirits in the name I AM THAT I AM IN THE RADIANCE OF THE SACRED CIRCLE CHRISTOS.Utilize the strength given unto thee by thy superior Commander-­in-Chief, Esu Jesus Sananda--Standing Bear of the Wakan Tanka--through the blessed truths brought by White Buffalo Calf Woman unto the early tribes. These were brought forth in balance and harmony and gifted in abundance from Source unto thee.

ALL HAVE TALENT GIFT

Ones upon thy place plead worthlessness and that only a "few" have been given certain gifts of beauty and talent. Nay, not so-­locked within the being of every incarnate soul is a talent unique unto thee. It can manifest as a painting, music, invention or the special gift of "giving", i.e., thy Mother Theresa. Most of you have hidden it away, in thy insecurity, and have refused to bring it forth--ye shall overcome. It matters not what "level" of perceived enlightenment ye may be--ye can grow-- YE MUST GROW! For when ye come right down to the truth of it, the fires of creativity held within the force field of man (any hu-man) determine what he can accomplish in his earthly span of perceived "time".

Most dissipate their creativity in lust for money and things of worldly value; fill their thrust with worldly desires and fleshly pleasures and pursuits, and in acquisitiveness that is the disease of the human race. Ye will be assisted in exercising the mind in nonattachment and impersonalization that ye may move from the traps of worldly bindings which destroy thee. So be it.

I come to work with thee that ye might learn of thy own soul's psychology for ye are lost in confusion in the learning. Be pa­tient in thy learning and communion with US as we move more closely into thy spaces. Ye still are in the thrusting of thy senses into a relationship with "another" that might somehow bring unto ye that other's attainment, happiness, et cetera. Ye call of it love and practice rituals which ye call love--nay, ye are novices and do not yet know the full meaning of the term "LOVE".

THE STEP NOT TAKEN

Before I take leave, I would please speak of the "STEP NOT TAKEN". The step contemplated and often resisted, that is, until resistance itself becomes such an ingrained habit that ye are chained into immobility by thy own bindings. The next step then becomes self-acceptance. Ye find excuses such as, "Well, this is the way I am, and people will just have to accept me this way. This is my level of service. This is all I will give and others can give the rest. "

Well, the fallacy in this is not self-knowledge and defining one's potential, for it is good to understand one's capacity and not to commit more than one can. But the fallacy is, beloved ones, the sense that one can rest on any plateau or arrive at a set of definitions for one's life or personality, seal them with a sealing of wax and lock without key, make the imprint of the seal of oneself and say, "As it is, so it is. So be it. I have spoken".

TRAP OF HUMAN EGO

Listen carefully, chelas, as this is the trap. It is the HUMAN EGO that would hold you captive and imprison the soul to a cer­tain level of the "knowns" where ye feel ye have security and stability. But, unknowingly, it would keep the soul there, and it would convince the soul that no other progress can, OR SHOULD, be made and that its current level of attainment is sufficient unto all things. Nay, nay, nay!

Let us take utmost care that self-assessment docs not result in the inertia of "rest" and that such inertia is not confused with the state of nirvana. The Higher States of Consciousness are those of "MOVEMENT" (ACTION) even within the point and the heart of absolute "rest".

My service to life and unto you ones, is to show the way of Love, especially to coalesce the teachings of the Lords of the First and Second Ray. This will thrust ye farther then, into the heart of the crystal core; the fiery core, of Serapis Bey (the Lion of the Rays) and then going forth therefrom to bring into precipitation and merging of the Sixth and Seventh Rays of transmutation. Love is the key element, without which ye are trapped. So Be It and I place my seal upon this portion that I would not tire of thee, Dharma. Ye are blessed and we hold thee close that ye can not fall.

I take my leave in humble appreciation and leave a cloak of Love about thee that ye might find peace in thy journey. Ye grow weary and thy nerves are worn from the energy surges. Keep separate from the confusion of groups or noise which clashed with thy senses for thee are undergoing great changes and ye must not withdraw for we are only just begun, dear one. Ye do not need of company nor the running about to share of thy energy and space, neither do thee need be ill to escape-­JUST SAY "NO". If ones are offended, 'tis of their problem, not thine. Adonai, precious chelas, I look forward in great joy to sharing again with thee ones.

I AM PAUL IN LOVE AND ETERNAL SERVICE
    UNTO THE ONE LIGHT AND UNTO THEE.
    AH HO.

So be it Darma, so be it. We are growing rapidly. Hatonn here to smooth the ruffles. It is much to ask of thee to write so much in thy day, but dear one, if we tarry, we cannot cover the span which must be covered. Ye must become acquainted that we may move forward. The pace will quicken rapidly and steadily and I must have thee in clarity. Please keep thyself released. We cannot take of a week-end and ye will settle more quickly if ye keep separate from outer confusion. I will not command that ye do so, but I do "ask" that you honor my request. Thy brothers are very dependent upon thee, dear one, to do of thy job. So Be It and Selah.

SALU, SALU, SALU--I AM HATONN OF LIGHT

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 10

REC #1 SERAPIS BEY

SUN., APR. 9, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 236

THE FOURTH RAY

SERAPIS BEY, THE ARCHITECT
    Dharma, GREETINGS. I AM SERAPIS BEY to call. Ye should feel much comfort and comradery with me. I am often referred to as the Commander Hatonn of the Seven Rays! I represent the disciplinarian, task master, lion--"shout loudly and push around a big stick". Knowing Hatonn as ye do, I think you have already discounted the words as being quite tainted in exaggeration. It is that I, like him, believe one should get what one requests; hard work, truth and a mighty kick to the rear areas that move thee along thy path. When I was a student (chela) in decision about which ray I would serve and focus my efforts, what ray I would preserve in the office of preserver of Life, I meditated and contemplated all, but came to the Light of "Purity". I then focused, master of geometry that I was--"The shortest distance between two points, point A and point B, is purity", therefore, "Purity" I shall be! I shall take the "direct" path. I shall always give thee directness--"bottom line", thee calls it. I shall effort at relieving thee of the "mush" of thy self indulgence. If that be a Spartan trait, so be it. I was a Spartan upon thy plane. I was Leonidas, King of Sparta (meaning Son of the Lion). Well, so be it--I am often referred to as the lion-­not so much from ferocious terror that I bring forth, but I suspect 'tis more that I "growl" a lot.

At any rate, I chose (and choose yet) the direct path. Purity reflects the crystal light--direct fragment of Father/Mother Source. Did I set myself above my brothers who chose the col­ored fragments? Oh no, just needed to jump in and get on with it, I suppose. I decided that if "Ascension" is the intent (which it must surely be) then, I would go as directly to that point as possible as rapidly as possible. Well, even old souls get their lessons and I most surely got mine, but, so be it--I most surely know all about the Ray of Purity and Ascension.

"DHARMA" IS NOT DARMA

One, however, does not stand alone until thee are "THEE ONE" (that is not a misspelled word, Dharma). Why do I spell thy name d h a r m a? Because it is thy name. Ye are one of the bringers of "life truth". Do ye wish to avoid thy truth by avoiding the truth? How long can thee hide and pretend igno­rance? So be it.--! Let us get on--. You will find the most "utility" ray will be Germain's violet. Intense and transmuting. It is impossible to explain these things since there is no difference in reality, but it helps thee to focus on a given service or duty. What do ye wish to accomplish? Then call in the most effective tool. To achieve thy goal, ye must utilize the white ray in blend and thrust of the violet ray. Oh, I wish for thy misinformed selves, that it could just be mystical and cloudy as ye perceive it to be. But, alas, 'tis not so--it is "physics", light rays, vibrations, sound--based on the law of universal physics. Therefore, thee must learn to use the tools and with all hu-man, it must always be the difficult way it seems.
    Ye must learn "ALCHEMY" and, beloved one, ye shall learn it "from the Masters at it". "ME" and "GERMAIN"! SO BE IT.

GET YOUR PEN AND PAPER

We would begin by taking a page upon which to write. Make two columns. First column: MYSELF, WHAT IS REAL; the second column: MYSELF, WHAT IS UNREAL. You will head the first column with the word God, the I AM THAT I AM; Christ, the only begotten Son. This is that which is REAL within you. You will head the second column with: the human will, the human intellect, the human pride. Next, list the virtues of the LIGHT, the virtues of the Christ and of God in the first column, which you know to be REAL and to be outpictured within thyself. Next, in the second, you list those faults, those "sins" which are NOT REAL. Then you will return to the first column and list those attributes that you desire to have as real, that you know exist, that you honor and adore, but which you have not yet mastered. These you must also claim as yourself, as reality; for unless and until you claim them, you cannot be them. Do you see? Thusly, you will clearly mark the truth and the falsehood of identity. I am sincerely meaning this, chelas-­do this in fact; don't just read Dharma's printing--take pen and paper and find thyself! THIS IS THE STARTING PLACE. That which is in the first column must RISE, that which is in the second must be TRANSMUTED before the energy thereof CAN RISE. SO BE IT.

UNBENDING LION

When ye work with me, ye must know something; I do not allow of one to simply up and leave a crisis, a circumstance, or an individual that is not to his liking. He must stand, face and conquer his own carnal mind and misqualified energy by disciplining his consciousness in the art of non reaction to the human creation of others, even as he learns how NOT to be dominated or influenced by his own human reaction. When ye master these things--(MASTER these things)--then ye shall be given the alchemical secrets of the "TREE OF LIFE"--when thee "really" grows weary of world of desire, have subdued the passions and polarizations, conceding only to "be still and know that I AM GOD. "

When this is done in perfection, then ye will get thy Ascension papers and Ascension bag and we will charge of it to the Gold Master-Card.

Thee will never make it through "pride". Ye will make it only through humility--divine humility (different than proclaimed "humility"). There is an act of "false pride" which manifests "false Humility" and causes individuals to appear humble whereas, in reality, they REEK WITH PRIDE. This false humility is often manifest in subtle ways and it is a mockery of the real--.

I urge upon all, then, that thee seek the banner of divine hu­mility. If the Masters and the Divine Presence of man, through the mediatorship of the Christ, have ever recognized any of the errors of men that have hindered them from becoming that which they truly long to become, they have recognized their "PRIDE". True humility is worn eternally. It is not a garment you place upon you for a moment, for a day, or a year, or when passing a test. It is an undergarment with which God himself is clothed, and unless it surround thee, thy hopes of attainment are slim indeed.

Once ye had ascended unto the higher realms, the promise of the Master is, ye are free--finished --! However, (and, here comes the punch line for thee ones) the EXCEPTION to the Master's promise would be if the individual, in order to FULFILL HIS DIVINE PLAN, IS REQUIRED TO COME AGAIN IN EMBODIMENT AT SOME ("FUTURE") TIME SO THAT HE (YE - 'YOU') CAN COMPLETE A SPECIFIC MISSION AGREED UPON. SO BE IT--IF THE SHOES FIT--WALK (WORK) IN THEM!

Brothers, when you finally come to face the Presence, and be­hold, in the mirror of eternal Life you see God face to face, you will then say "LO, I AM made in his image. I AM the image and the likeness of the Holy one." For in that fire, you see yourself as God is--and not as you WERE YESTERDAY in the human consciousness, or today, or tomorrow--but you see your­self in the foreverness of the invincibility of that COSMIC FLAME OF HONOR!

Men will stay on the merry-go-round until these things are LEARNED. He perceived he cannot get off; he fears he will fall off--NAY BROTHER--JUMP OFF AND INTO---!!!

If ye spend of thy time learning the lessons which will be brought unto thee, thee will have glory. Do not wait in the pondering as to whether or not Dharma has "lost her marbles" lest she take of her marbles and come home and thus end this game. Ponder upon the lessons herein; not on whether or not of the sources--ah yes, we are REAL and we come to assist and share, but turned away, we go away--free will choice of thine own gift.

SO BE IT, LITTLE ONE, WE HAVE DONE GOOD WORK THIS DAY. MY RAY OF VIBRATION WILL NOT LEAVE THEE SO CONFUSED AS IT IS THE RAY OF THY BROTHER HATONN/ATON. I STAND IN HUMILITY IN HIS SERVICE AND IN THE SERVICE OF THE GREAT AND WONDROUS SACRED CIRCLE OF INFINITY, THE COHAN OF THIS HUMBLE CHELA.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WORDS; I BIND THEE IN MY PROTECTION. I GIVE UNTO THEE ADDED CLARITY AND PERCEPTION, THAT WE MAY MOVE QUICKLY ABOUT OUR APPOINTED TASK.

IN TOTAL LOVE AND TRUTH; BALANCE AND HARMONY, I TAKE LEAVE.

I AM THAT I AM I AM SERAPIS BEY

Hatonn, Darma, in Light. I come only briefly to balance the en­ergies a bit. Our brother, Serapis Bey, always leaves a whirl­wind similar to Germain. Ye will be picking up thy bits and pieces while he has already returned to where ever he was going. There is strength to lean upon in this Mighty Presence. He will not play of games with thee when thee are serious in thy questions, but he will rather suggest most directly, that thee "shape up and haul--". Do not set these ones high above thyselves--they are your learned teachers--Masters at their work, reap thy rewards from their singular attention and love.

Truth knows no bounds for TRUTH is. Ye will not be allowed to further hide from it, for once Truth be known there is never again, the unknowing.

Ye are fine, I would meet again before the day ends, please. Go forth from this place for a while and allow the energy fields to temper a bit. Get thy sage basket, food--whatever, and let us convene again at a later hour. We need get through these introductions that we may "get down to business"!

In love and care, chela, I take leave,

SALU, SALU, SALU, HATONN

주제글 정보