2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: The Rainbow Masters

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 3

REC #3 SANAT KUMARA

MON., SEP. 25, 1989 5:15 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 040

I am Sanat Kumara who comes, Dharma, and I see that you recognize of me. So be it for in the ending we are all but the one.

FROM THE STAR IN THE EAST CAME HOPE

Long ago, and I stood witness, a great light appeared in the East. This was the sign unto man of Earth that life eternal would be Truth. No soul, no matter how degraded, shall be de­nied admittance to the great school of life. This is the time when truly the lion shall lay down with the lamb.

On the Earth there is great confusion in man's minds that cause the turmoil and even the seas to boil in hatred; but HE came to prove that the troubled waters can be calmed and stilled, the fury of the winds can be hushed by the raising of HIS hand in loving benediction. The Father placed the Earth and all celestial bodies in the heavens. They are created out of spiralling primordial matter for man. Man was to be the god of physical form: man, the highest expression of Deity known in the entire Omniverse. Ah, but man misunderstood and misunderstands yet unto this day. O, man, realize that you are the highest form of Deity anywhere in the entirety of the Omniverse. This does not mean that you are the only "man" within the Omniverse. But there is nothing beyond you--in this you are grand. Ah, but also in this you are the lowest.

You are lowest because you have knowing and other life forms do not. Therefore, you must be both their brother and their ser­vant.

ALL HAS LIFE

There is life and intelligence in all forms, as ancient man knew and respected. Man alone is not the only "thinking" being. It is "reason" that sets man aside from his other relations. Every element, every mineral--all forms--have inherent intelligence, and man is sent to be their keeper and their elder brother. Have you given care to thy role of caretaker? Have you protected and guarded? You are the elder brother of these forms, innumerable forms throughout the Omniverse. It is up to you to raise them to ever higher evolution as they, along with man progress up the worlds to infinite grandeur, to Infinite Light. Have you set the pattern to growth or destruction?

CONFUSION WILL GO--WHERE WILL YOU BE?

The great beauty of the ages now approaches wherein all doubts and fears shall be rolled away as a great scroll. There shall be a great thundering. The heavens will be torn asunder. Then man will view himself and will look into his mirror of 'knowing' -- no longer will there be confusion. If man will but accept of his scepter of God's gift he will no longer be hindered by the dark­ness of ignorance and superstition. Know this, and in knowing it there must of necessity be sadness; and yet there must be gladness for the beauty that it shall bring forth.

But you must know of that which impends and is forthcoming. Yes, there can be atomic detonations and cosmic ray bombard­ments--so be it for if you will but do as you are instructed, you can come into safety--these are the "effects". But what is the "cause"? The cause of the destruction that shall come upon the Earth is from man's own thought patterns.

FAULTY THINKING

Since the time when the Sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and animal-man appeared upon the Earth he has been striving from beasthood back to angelhood. But faulty thinking shall now break forth as the elements refuse to be regarded as they have been so regarded for millennia upon the Earth. They are part of the Infinite One, and because they are part of the Infinite One they will not respond to man's negative thinking any longer. They will rebel, causing great tidal waves and great winds. It is already so! Millions shall perish for they will not see nor hear of the Truth nor of the warnings. They shall be placed anew on other places appropriate to their level of progression in the spirit growth. Because of the remnant that must remain, the Earth will be purified and raised to a new di­mension and vibration frequency.

Very soon the winds shall scream, sooner than you can realize-- it is already upon you, for I have witnessed it in the plane above that of physical expression upon the Earth, and that means that if it descends one more plane, it shall find your reality. The fields and the great cities shall be desolate without inhabitant. Can you even imagine a world whose great cities are without inhabitants? It is sad for man is forewarned and turns his ear to the noise of that which he has created in confusion and for hiding from Truth -- running away from God instead of into His great security.

O, man of Earth, if you but knew the love that descends to you from spheres innumerable, from minds inviolate! If you would but listen you would know. There can be nothing but beauty. From all the catastrophe that shall come only the vision of a beautiful 'perception' shall remain, for man steps forth in a purified light of his own creation. But man must see and listen.

The forces of the Black Dragon can deafen the ears of man to the music of the spheres, to the wondrous melodies of the angelic hosts, but yet they have not found power to still the celestial movements for, no matter how powerful their armies, the Moon will still remain to meet the dawn of a new day. They have not yet learned how to still the melodic song of a brook nor can they, in their attainments, reach the heights that the eagle can reach in his soaring upwards, as a great prayer that rises from the Earth towards the Infinite One, for the eagle is master of the Earth above all of them.

BEAUTEOUS EARTH

Remember, beloved, the beauty of Earth is in the creation that you stand upon, from which you derive your nourishment. It is like the bosom of our Father/Mother, where you rest your head to regain strength. It is your Mother and yet it is also your Fa­ther. The Earth is a beautiful world, vastly more beautiful than some of your neighbors. I have always loved Earth beyond all other creations, for I see within it a melody that has not yet escaped into the ethers. I see it crying as one bound and shackled. She shall not, however, be deprived her celestial song much longer.

No, the Black Dragon, with all its negative force, has not been able to take away from the beauty of the creation. That force has not been able to deny the brook or the world the twilight song. Yea, if they could do so they would do so.

It is truly recorded in the greatest archives of Akasha that God did truly provide and man divided. That is the seeming motto of Earth. Man must come back from his multitudinous sins to the One God, for it is not in complexity that we find the Father -- it is in total simplicity that we find Him.

EACH IS A PORTION OF GOD; SEEKING!

As you serve, remember each and every one of your fellow-men is a portion of deity. Think of each one that you meet not as this man or woman or child but that each one that comes before you is the Father in essence! If you would think on Earth of each one as a part of the Father, with due respect in that degree, then the Earth's problems would dissolve instantly. Ah, but this ye do not do!
    The hungry multitudes of Earth are crying for a Savior who can once again give them the loaves and fishes who, from a small paltry substance, can feed and satisfy their hunger. They are crying now for the waters of life, for the manna of wisdom. And I say that it is written--it is an edict from the Highest One -­- that this shall be done, for He has commanded: These are my children; they must be led back to my bosom and they must be fed my substance. And yet, they know not for which they cry out.

We, yes I, too, who holds the Earth in our hands were given her to develop, to cherish, and to bring to fruition. We now see that the harvest shall be ample and the storehouse of the Father will be full for the migration to new grandeur of being, if we but do of our work with fitting action in His name and service.

I would give you a divine commandment for the time immediately ahead for you ones: Feed the sheep of God! Give where it is required. Give not of your past glories but give them that which the soul needs. Tell them that there shall be catastro­phe! Prepare them that they shall prepare for that which will come; show to them the way. But tell them out of this shall come the greater light. Tell them that, yes, catastrophe comes upon the Earth; for the night comes when no man can do of his work, and the night is now here upon you blessed ones--disaster and despair for you have forgotten your way. The flood gates and the winds shall wash and blow away all of the old. It was the spawn of darkness; for it can be endured by all men if they can know beyond is rainbow's end and take the precautions as are handed forth in instruction for thy use. Beyond the journey is oneness again with our Infinite Creator Father.

TAKE FORTH THE MESSAGE

If you but knew the worlds without number, the infinite man­sions, the stars of great majesty and the beauty that appear like beautiful gems in the velvet of the Omniverse--millions of thy brethren souls cry out in a peal of peace towards the Earth as she passes through her time of travail. You have forgotten of such love and such affection for you have forgotten of your pathway.

Therefore, it is your duty to bring this message forth; this message which is two-fold: a warning to prepare for that which shall come in the waves and the winds; and it is a message sec­ondarily that there are those who care, who are acting as the emissaries of the Infinite One. Tell man that he is loved, that he shall be guided as he asks to be guided: "Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."
    They shall be caught up, and be where the eagles gather. They shall not be found wanting. Tell them that their Father has heard their petitions. The Father is ever gracious and ever loving unto His children--but His children must turn unto Him.

I AM

I am he who is only as great as the smallest particle of sand on the Earth and is only as low as the highest mountain top. I have known countless existences upon this beloved planet. To know now the sweet essence of the breeze and the cedars of Lebanon, the aspen of America; to feel the gentle waters caressing the many shores of the world; to know the harmony as the beautiful plant life of the planet responds to the minds of man.

On Earth the great kingdoms that would serve man: the mineral, the vegetable, the animal life-- all are in a state of chaos; because that which was created to be its master is not a worthy master at all. The mineral life, vegetable life and all animal life finds that its god, its master, is a drunken master who reels to and fro in his folly. That is why they now rebel against him. But on other worlds they respond and they caress their master, and the result is a vibrant life-giving essence that is beyond comprehension and you have no words to fit such a description.

Has not man often wished to return to the security and warmth of the Mother? I say it is equally true of man for the Father. Man of Earth knows where he must go but he cannot always find his way. Therefore, the coming times directly ahead of you all point that way unto Him; for that shall be your fulfillment of spirit.

I have now spoken to you from out of the smallest of the cre­ation on Earth and out of the largest: the small and the large being one in Him. Peace to you from all Creation, and my peace also unto you.

MY MISSION

I have asked to speak with you because for me it is the time of the great unveiling and, in a smaller sense, of your great grad­uation to another plane of consciousness.

It was a time very long ago that I was called to the Earth to perform a certain mission to the children of men. Now the time has come for me to return to other duties as another of your sisters enters her great initiation. But I shall always be at thy service for it is a time of greatness.

Even this very day upon the Holy Sea of Galilee the armies clash. It is yet in the beginning of the ending and the ending of the beginning, as it was prophesied of old, for today the long strife that has taken place in the 'unholy' Holy Land has reached an apex--a culmination point--the armies of Egypt and Syria, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, the Arab worlds and Israel--all are in foment and agony. This is where the spark will be struck which shall ignite the approach of Him whom ye await; and do ye not wait upon Him with exceeding patience and pleasure? This is the lesson that you all must learn, not once but over and over, in worlds of magnificent splendor as well as in worlds that are veiled and are dark in culture and development. How many times have we learned this lesson? And yet we all continue to learn, for, take away curiosity and take away the thrill of living and seeking and man could not exist. Man shall never reach the end of that road. Ye shall always seek. If it is not countries or lands and peoples, then it shall be worlds, or suns, or systems, or galaxies, or super-galaxies; and beyond that you shall know pleasure in the realms of light themselves, each one adding its own vibration and its own light--its own dimension and its own spirit evolution.

TO RECEIVE ONE MUST FIRST GIVE

One of the greatest of all laws is that in order to receive you must first give, for, like the giant water-basin, it can receive the heavenly rains until it chokes and swells and runs over, but it must run over, giving of its abundance to the dry parched ground beneath it. If it does not, then it bursts and can contain no more. But if it does give of its abundance then, when the great rains come again from heaven, it will be replenished all the more and again can give as the hungry earth drinks in every drop and waits for the great water vessel to give again of its abundance.

It was decreed long ago that I should come to Earth to assist our Elder Brother who rules this System, and to assist all our beloved brothers and sisters upon the Earth Planet. But I must also be in the tending of my other responsibilities unto that which has been placed in my ward.

Therefore, I gave what I had in abundance to my Earth children. Now that I have done that--and I say it without any egotism--and fulfilled this task, now shall I receive of the latter rains that will come forth. So ever is it a process in our development through many millennia. We give forth and we receive; but every time that we receive we receive more. The water vessel is not a stationary, permanent thing. It becomes ever larger, ever more shapely, ever more perfect in the eyes of the Father. From a crude clay vessel it becomes a vessel like unto a gem of finely cut crystal . Your entire solar system is now coming into the great initiation, for it is true that you are now heading directly for the Super-sun which governs your Galaxy, around which countless island universes perpetually move and have existence. Your System is heading for the center of this activity, and this increased rate of vibration frequency will profoundly affect everything within your system; whether it be mental, physical, or spiritual it will not escape changes in the new energy that is forthcoming.

You are now on the border of this great transition and heading ever closer to its fulfillment.

CHRIST RETURNS

That is why Christ returns to the Earth: because always the great Master of a solar system incarnates and gives aid to the planet which is lowest in progression in that system, and also because He is the spirit of the Earth, which position He achieved in His incarnation as man, but the Christ is for the System.

CAUSE AND EFFECT

Let us look at an example: There are two men. Both have com­mitted the same error exactly in all its details. Each one has done the same thing. But can you condemn each man equally? No, you cannot condemn either man. But look further into the cause of things. On the Earth man only looks to effect and never to cause. Once he looks into the heart of things he will find that it is the heart of the Father Himself; then from there all the rays of creation proceed out from Him. He will never find it by looking at the rays alone. He cannot trace it from effect to cause. It must be from cause to effect. So let us look not at the effect which is what each man has done but let us rather look at the cause of what each man has done.

Let us take one man. We find that he has done a certain thing through ignorance of the law. The other man had knowledge of the law. It is said in your world that ignorance of the law is no excuse, but in the Father's realm ignorance of the law most surely is an excuse. But once we have learned the law, if we falter and make error, then we are indeed in a different category than those who through ignorance perform the same thing! You see, the error is not in stepping into the hole in the ground; the error is in stepping into it twice, once we know it is not the thing to do.

AH, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE THE 'ONLY' ONES

I gave this example to show you the condition in which you find your world at present. The Earth has had many civilizations and, when one has gone to the bottomless pit, man rises in this cultural development and again builds a glorious civilization with great scientific and technical advance. But again the civ­ilization drops into the bottomless pit; can ye not learn? On your sister, Venus, for instance, there has never been a de­struction of a civilization though she has made a grand transition. On the planet you call Mars in your sector, it has occurred twice--but Earth, dear ones, it has occurred hundreds of times. Man of Earth cannot seem to control and discipline the great knowledge once it is attained.

Man must learn to apply knowledge once he has attained it. You are not in the process of developing your physical forms. If you develop them and attain, yet do not apply what you have learned, you will soon lose what you have attained. In fact, you would perhaps be in worse condition than you were before you began.

Man on Earth must learn to apply knowledge in constructive channels. Therefore, once we have asked and have received, the law is that we must apply what we have received, and then we must give of that which we have received.

I have received much during my mentoring on Earth and Earth shall always be close unto my heart, especially as we enter this great period of initiation. The skies of Earth will become fan­tastic. Through many prophecies that have come to you from all about your lands from the great prophets you think you might have insight into that which will be coming unto you--and yet, dear ones, you have no ability to comprehend.

Dharma, you are most weary, chela. Let us close this portion for this day. Thank you for your contribution for we recognize of the difficulty of your pathway. Truth and gifts you send forth shall be returned in abundant measure. Peace be unto you who serve at this critical time of change; peace is our mantle unto you.

I AM THAT I AM

I AM SANAT KUMARA

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 4

REC #2 SANAT KUMARA

TUE., SEP. 26, 1989 11:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 041

Sanat Kumara present to continue, please.

PROPHECIES

I was last speaking of the signs which would be projected within the heavens, for there shall be great displays in the skies of Earth, for the elements themselves will have total control for a short period of time. There will be great rainstorms and floods­--widespread and yet sporadic. You remember the ancient stories about how it rained forty days and nights? That is nothing compared to what it will rain--perhaps forty months. The entire face of the Earth shall change and it will become un­recognizable as you know its characterization at present.

Strange and wondrous creatures shall appear from the depths of the oceans to the wonderment and bewilderment of man, creatures many times larger than the largest ocean liners for their habitat will be brought forth. There shall be plagues and famines of even greater magnitude than you witness this day--no country or peoples will be spared. Beasts and creatures unknown shall appear and some will turn upon the peoples for they will be hungry and terrified and they will effort at reclamation of their own proper living spaces which man has taken for himself. Those who have killed a brother animal for the sport of it will likely be slain by those very creatures for all cycles end where they have begun.

Your Earth is about ready to become a 'sun', as Ashtar and Ha­tonn have previously informed you. It will not be exactly like your solar system sun as you recognize it--but it shall become surrounded by a golden corona which will become more brilliant and denser to other system locations. It is stepping into a higher rate of vibration and density change. You can only experience, as do your astronomers, from the inside outward. Your space machines do not get far enough away from your surface to see the changes and it is not of "visible" manifested format that you dense creatures can witness with your human eyes. You are moving from a three dimensional into a fourth dimensional world. This MUST take place as you move through the heart of the great cosmic cloud.

The great prophecies brought forth unto you ones will then come to pass--as many are so doing presently. Those which tell you the Sun shall turn blood red and the Moon shall be red as a ruby, and the day shall be gone and it shall be dark upon the Earth for a period of days. There shall be great, great confu­sion. The oxygen supply will be reduced upon the Earth for a period of time (and you will wish you had not incinerated your plant-like brethren who came to assist you). This will be fol­lowed by periods of great moisture, then broiling heat and parched areas alternating with floods. ALMOST ALL THINGS UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WILL BE DESTROYED BY THESE THINGS WHICH SHALL COME UPON THIS BELOVED LAND.

When is this time coming? You are already into it! Each day it grows in intensity. More of your craft that fly in the air will come down and much life will be taken. Your ships of the sea will collide and have accidents and sink. Your oceans and shores will become more and more contaminated and the fishes will die. Your rivers and lakes will become so polluted that your water life will cease to live in them-It is already thus for you pour acid upon them in your greed and lust for luxury and material gain. There will be more and greater intensity tornados and hurricanes--more and deeper flooding, coming one upon another. The Polar caps are melting more and faster each day! The water levels are rising in your massive inland seas and in your open seas while your water supply for consumption is diminishing. Then the volcanos will erupt as the earthquakes strike. YOU MUST GET PREPARED, STOP THY QUIBBLING OVER WHETHER OR NOT THIS IS TRUTH-­GET YOURSELVES IN PROTECTION.

CHARLES TASK

THE ONE CHARLES MUST COME INTO HIS TASK; HE IS GROOMED TO BE ABLE TO OUTLINE ELECTRICAL AND WATER SYSTEMS FOR YOUR SHELTER SYSTEMS-­-HE MUST BE WORKED INTO YOUR COMMUNITY SYSTEM AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME--YOU MUST HAVE THE YOUNG ONES WHO CAN ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT THEY CAN BRING FORTH THE GIFTS WE WILL SEND. WE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL ALL THE FUNDING IS IN PLACE TO BEGIN THESE THINGS--SUCH AS THESE WRITINGS--YOUR "TIME" IS TOO PRECIOUS AND EACH STEP MUST BE BASED UPON THE ONE BEFORE.

GOVERNMENTS IN PANIC

The governments of the world are in panic but they make major effort not to show it unto you. They have set into motion things which they can no longer control. The "friendly" and beneficial bacteria and insect species are dying (being killed) at a most alarming and rapid rate, so that you will be exposed more and more to that which is detrimental to your physical life systems-­strains of toxic forms from which you will have no buffer.

As you witness these things, it will be hard to see the decay and tribulations as it grows--but know, all is being made NEW. The old must go before the new can birth in fullness. 'Tis not your doom that draws nigh if you heed our warnings and take appropriate actions--'tis your very salvation being transformed from the ashes of the old and corrupt.

Therefore, you must share with your fellow-man that the catas­trophes will most surely come (they will not be hummed or chanted away). But, tell them that they are your very salvation and rejoice, for it is the old passing away.

When man can release the old, then he shall glimpse a more glo­rious new. Those who cannot release the old will have to begin again at the beginning. They shall place their soul progression back several million years, for this is the golden opportunity of souls who have walked this path of Earth from onset of soul birthing--this is your graduation or failure day! Those who fail their final examinations will need come once again, through various forms of cave man through thousands of years, even millions, until they develop to this very stage once again and try for "passing of the bar" again. I CARE NOT WHETHER YOUR "LEARNED" PROFESSORS OF GREAT WISDOM BELIEVE IN PROGRESSION OR DO NOT--THIS IS THE WAY IT IS AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT THIS PATH--YOU WILL FIND OUT AGAIN. THE HARD WAY!.

A TIME OF SOUL EVOLVEMENT

Do not consider this retrogression as it might appear. It is, as it were, retrogression of physical manifestation but progression from the standpoint of soul evolvement for in the Father's world within the Creation, there is no retrogression--only soul expansion. This, that each soul may grow worthy to pass through the ultimate certification.

Apply that which you have learned and give gladly that which you have received. As you travel and converse in the times ahead allotted for each one of you, think not what you shall take with you or what shall be in thy pocketbooks nor of what will you wear. You shall not have need of those things past the preparation and journey "through". In the final purpose, the Father will provide.

This is the time of giving, sharing and applying. It is not only the clarion call unto you, for verily you have accepted a trust and a most incredible mission, but likewise it is the order of the day as we all enter into this new phase for the Planet Earth, and indeed our whole Solar and Galactic System. We are your brothers from this particular system come to assist you for it is a great Cosmic event upon the stage of the universe.

Work, for the night comes shortly when no man can work! Work for the night comes too quickly!--literally and figuratively.

Man inquires: "We do not know what to believe. Some say catastrophe shall come upon us. They claim the end of the world is here. Others claim, 'be not afraid; through our own scientific developments--we who are masters of the creation-­-can do this or that and there are no space brothers to assist and those receivers are receiving from the Devil. '" MAN IS TERRIFIED AND HE IS SEEKING. HIS HEART IS HUNGRIER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN BECAUSE HE FEELS THE CHANGES AND SEES THE HOPELESS PLIGHT GROW DAY BY DAY BEFORE HIS EYES.

Man "smells" his food and grows ever more hungry; this new vibration is coming forth, and he becomes ever more hungry. He is "remembering" and he innately knows that he is filled with appetite for things of Spirit in Truth; not just more lies and false prophets, psychics and card readers.

Therefore, when he is confused as he now is and says, "Brother, where shall I find the greatest meal which shall give me the most satisfaction for development of my spirit?" you shall say: "Yes, those who say catastrophe comes are true; they speak with truth; but the Earth is not prophesied 'to end'. It shall be renewed; the words written are that "There shall be a new heaven and a new Earth--THE OLD MADE NEW!"

So tell them the words with which your Elder Brother, Esu ‘Jesus' Sananda, wishes you to feed his flock. It is the way of the Father. Catastrophe comes so that man might learn from the experience. But only the great and beautiful and good shall be inherited from it. Out of it mankind shall arise phoenix-like unto his own golden glory.

TIME FOR EARTH TO COME HOME

How often we look upon the Earth, knowing as we look upon each small and pitiful creation and creature, that here stands a god if he would only realize it and apply his godhood. For a true god sits not on a throne in inactivity while the masses come before him in adoration. This is not godhood as some on Earth obviously think it would (or should) be. Godhood is enthronement, yes, but a god of action who enters the being of each one of his creation; fills them with life and majesty and grandeur and works diligently beside each and everyone and serves humbly as thy servant.

God wishes man (man that He created) to rule over His celestial worlds. He wishes each man to take charge of His worlds--for this has He created them. Recognize that each one of your fel­low-men that passes you during the routine of the day--­recognize that he too bears that potential god-ness--he will either be in service of the "good" or in service to the "evil" intent with "full intent" blowing in the wind yet waiting to choose to which God he will give his homage.

Know now, that which will turn ones from you who cannot believe in such, but some day that one--each one--will come into his own inheritance and will command a planet, and then a system and then a galaxy. We are all either on that path or have achieved it and have returned to assist our younger brothers through their pathway.

The clarion call is: "Come home, Earth!" It is time for Earth to come home into her radiance for which she has labored long and hard.

Do not allow yourselves to become too weary from the routine of the day. Always keep the goal before you for your work is most imperative, lest your fellow-man not have opportunity to come into knowledge from which he can make wise choices. IT IS THE TIME OF CHOICES FOR THE HOUR-GLASS IS TRULY EMPTIED AND IT IS IN THE TURNING OVER TO BEGIN ANEW THE NEXT SEGMENT.

Know that this wondrous play is in perfection of directorship. Michael stands beside me and wishes to have brief input before we retire this segment of writing. Please receive of his presence.

MICHAEL SPEAKS

Michael to thank you, beloved ones--I come to place my seal and benediction upon these words of Truth for ones will come forth, Dharma, that you will recognize but seldom entertain at the keyboard--we keep you in Light, chela.

You ones must always hold within your conscious minds that you are never alone, that it would be impossible for you to be alone. You are attached, for eternity, to the brotherhood of service.

The "golden ones" surround the Earth ever more as we all enter into the great transition. We are plunging deeper into that which shall be seeming destruction and yet it is the necessary "labor" to allow for the "birthing". It is just as each segment of existence is in preparation of the next and more important one; so it is as we move on together into this wondrous experience which is the ultimate of life itself. We, too, in all the higher realms are growing and sharing these experiences to the best of our abilities and so it is. May we all be worthy of the gifts given unto us by those who have gone before and gave so dearly for having passed the physical way.

In great love and peace I thank you and know that I am ever with you.

I AM MICHAEL

I TOO SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE, DHARMA, FOR THIS SEGMENT. MICHAEL SHALL RETURN FOR HIS PORTION OF THIS DOCUMENT. I PROBABLY SHALL NOT; BUT I WILL NOT BE GONE FROM YOUR VORTEX FOR WE JOIN TO GIVE FORTH THAT ENERGY AND CLARITY WHICH YOU CONSTANTLY PETITION. YOUR RECEIVING IS CLEAR AND WE GIVE HONOR TO YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I FURTHER TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY OF PRESENCE TO HONOR EACH OF YOU WHO GIVE OF YOURSELVES IN SERVICE AND OVERWORK UNTO THIS MISSION. I BEND IN HUMBLE GRATITUDE IN THY SERVICE.

I AM SANAT KUMARA

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: The Rainbow Masters

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 5

REC #3 ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

TUE., SEP 26, 1989 3:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 041
    AVA RAMA SHEOI--GREETINGS, BELOVED ONES, MICHAEL IN THY PRESENCE.

Oh, if you could but know the glory that exceeds creation's light as the heavens rejoice at this time of wondrous Ascension. As the brothers of thy Cosmic fleets fill the spaces about thy Earth, we know that this is the time when man, looking up at starlit night, shall begin to see and understand and the great "knowing" shall enter into his heart. We are there, friends, we are all here awaiting the commencement. The evil ones cower for they know it is all but finished, but they shall go most formidably--­but they, too, must serve in the time of cleansing and sorting for ones must be "caused" to choose. Amen and Amen.

THE DAY OF THE GREAT TELLING

The Day of the Great "Telling" that has been prophesied now becomes imminent when your affairs shall become more chaotic. You must now avail yourselves of your full armor, for the time of lighted protection is at hand. Do not fear the brilliance of the armor for it shall also serve as passport into the higher places--your shield. Man must also know you that he might have a place to seek his shelter.

The twenty-four elders are awaiting you, and the Father speaks of you as His beloved sons in whom He is rejoicing for service well done. AVE ELOI!

You are now approaching a time when it is of vast importance that you speak out so that many souls might be lifted in their final stage of development. Shortly, all secrets shall be revealed in the light of the new day when nothing can stand that is hidden, nothing that is dark shall not be exposed to the Light. It must be done in such a way that man, who has become cynical and superstitious, shall be guided within rather than turned away. Some of the secret myths will wither and fall to decay; others shall spring forth in response to the new energy but all I shall be set to truth.

Man has attained a summit of his creation upon Earth. It has served its age-long purpose, and now he stands atop a mountain. Man on Earth does not even recognize his circumstance nor his gifts. Listen most carefully during these most stressful times that you discern the Black Dragon bellows from the Light and voice of the Angels. The Dragon is as your Mockingbird who mimics the calls of truth to bring upon you destruction.

There shall come a great and blinding light and a crash of the thunders through the heavens. Then man shall be naked before his Creator and man will know, for all of history has only been lived and written that man may then know. Man has scaled the heights and depth of his experience on Earth to attain this po­sition of knowledge and wisdom. Out of the rumblings and dust of the past he will hear his own voice which will command him. Some day soon, after the "Great Telling", a multitude shall wit­ness and hear the voice that speaks to them, the voice that swells as a thousand voices, yet only one, that says, "Come home, Earth, come home."

COVENANT OF THE BOW

From this sphere of life is now emanating a golden mist that shall enclose your world even as from this sphere for countless millions of years your world has been enclosed in the golden ra­diance that has brought it heat and light, which is symbolic of the Father's Divine Love and Divine Wisdom. That heat and light is to warm man's physical being and to give him the flame of spiritual Life. For it is the affinity between this sphere and yours that makes for life and makes it possible for you to search for Truth.

Now from this sphere the ones with the Golden Helmets of the commands of Light, your cosmic and galactic relations, have gathered as the gathering of the Eagles. This gathering is in response to the covenant of our Infinite Father, the covenant of the bow in the sky.

There shall shortly come into thy attention a bow stretched across thy heavens such as Earth-man has never seen before in all his memory for the translation of a planet comes but once from third to fourth perception--but once. There are other progressions but each is only once! The bow across the sky shall be magnificent in color and will emanate musical sounds that shall come to the ear of all men, and they shall know a calling; they shall know a love; they shall know a duty--and they must be prepared unto that day, chelas of the words of truth-­man must be prepared by these words brought forth for such purpose.

From this bow of beauty, this bow of duty that calls to its own, it shall first appear as a great violet radiance over the entire world. Thy brothers in the heavens also await this moment of commencement. In ages past, these ones have only appeared to Earth in a very few cases on very special errands for the Infinite Creator. They, WE, of the Golden Helmets will be known to you as the Archangels by title; we are the mentors of the angelic messengers from these realms. Some special ones are already serving among you in various specific duty. Be gentle for they differ and some are pulled from their pathway for they function most poorly in thy density and to them, all ones are blessed and seem to bear no evil. Ones are sent along as guardians but sometimes those ones, too, are fooled by the clever ways of the Dark Brothers. Ah, you thought it would be your "space cadets" of which I speak--no, for this document will be regarding the Cohans of the etheric Rays and the Angelic Brotherhood who stand to serve of thee.

We now come forth dear ones, for the final gathering of the golden chariots when they shall gather to subdue the last remains of the darkness upon this Earth Mother; for over the entire world a golden glow shall manifest itself, and when it lifts, those who remain will know truly that they are their brother's keeper. This message will come to the selected scribes that each one's traditional legends will finally blend in perfect harmony and all song will be as one voice and one language--unspoken but wholly understood.

This is our mission, for it will not be long when this sphere itself is no longer of use. This is always the work of those who live in the very centre of their solar system, and under the golden corona of light. Man has always looked to this great orb for his very life, and rightly so that he should so do.

THE CHORD SHALL BE STRUCK.

There is a new chord (actually old, but you have forgotten), that is most real. But it shall cause man to be enthused that he would even seek to themselves to apply feather and wax to de­velop wings with which they might fly up to that great music. Ah, and 'tis a tender tale of the youth who would fly to his freedom with waxen wings. Yet he flew too close and without discernment and his waxen wings melted. He had thought that to reach the Golden Sun he might learn all the mysteries of mysteries--for you see, those of your ancient ancestors understood the importance of that wondrous source of light-­they did not believe the orb was but heat and flames; they understood it to be the center and life of this system.

Ah, but now that body is in great age, as celestial bodies do age in the sequence of universal movement, that ones might change their stations and progress and move ever onward in the journey back into Creator. Just as we know no time nor space, we are, however, connected inseparably from you of manifested format and thus we must count "time" as do you. This old sun has now existed for over fifteen hundred billions of years. It will exist its allotted time and then it will explode as a star explodes--but again, the end is only the beginning, for it has served us well and we all march onward. Humanity and we within this System will march on to other portions of the Father's realms for they are infinite.

THOUGHT

This orb, however, shall not end until the Millennium is well passed, when once again the forces of darkness are released. Then shall the end come and this System disintegrateth in thought. FOR IT ALL IS ONLY THOUGHT! All celestial bodies, whether star or world, are only the forms in which our Father Creator forms His Words. They are His Words that were spoken in the beginning that there should be Light and there should be substance. They are but His Words, and some shall disintegrate in thought--that which was only thought in the beginning.

Some day, in thy contemplatable future, you shall look upon a great purple plain ahead, a golden light that draws you to it by its heat and warmth. Imagine what awaits those of Earth who have proved themselves to be His children--for the soul is end­less, dear friends. They shall not want for Truth. For lo, these many centuries our Father has heard the words of the sincere call from Earth--the petition is now to gain response in its glorious fullness.

It shall be on Earth as it is in heaven. Man shall no longer want for anything. He shall shortly take his place within the God places as a son of God for thy inheritance has been held in Truth for your acceptance. Ye will behold that which is beyond thy imaginings in thy present state.

Even as you go about your mundane activities of the day, search those deep places of your heartplace. Realize that this is the time we have been awaiting. The Great Master Teacher will close of the circle and again come forth upon this place of Earth. We all await with great joy for you to come into your knowledge as the Truth goes forth upon the lands.

THE CREATION CALLED EVER-NESS

Above all The Creation IS--the Omniverse--the whole of The Creation is above ALL. There is the PERFECT ONE, THE INFINITE FATHER, THE ALL CREATOR AND BEYOND IS THE CREATION, HIS MANIFESTED SELF.

What is behind the plan now unfolding upon the Earth? There IS a greater plan beyond, even beyond the migration from this Solar System, as we gave you before, and the answer to that is that we are being called from out of the depths of night in space to serve those who cry out unto us.

What is the purpose of the schoolroom of Earth? What means all the tears, sorrow, death, misery, and anguish? You must develop and learn, yes, but what of the greater plan? Would it only be that the world would become a dust of ashes from an atomic holocaust? Nay. The lesson to be learned is that Spirit (soul) may come to know itself, that man might be freed from the blight of the great lie of evil and grow into his whole-ness.

The Earth is a school for wondrous fragments of the Father. It is so written that the harvest is great but the laborers few. Well, in relative comparison the harvest is great according to the laborers, but from the total of Earth's population, the Harvest is small indeed. It has taken years--millions and millions of years-­-since man has been upon Earth to bring about this one small concentrated drop of life to evolve in the crucible of time.

EARTH IS SPECIAL

Here is where Dharma will cringe, for what I will say represents blasphemy to the multitudes who have been victims of the great lie.

The Earth is a classroom for GODHOOD--to raise the God fragments in stature to again be one with that Source. The Earth is the finely tuned instrument for the lessons--not Mars, nor Venus, nor Jupiter, nor magnificent Saturn, nor spiritual Neptune, Pluto nor Mercury--not even the wondrous Sun or its many bodies. The lotus rises from the slime of Earth. And now, brothers, there is a single bloom, so to speak, opening from the muck and shortly HE will reach forth and pluck it to take it home again. WE HAVE ALL COME FORTH TO BRING YOU HOME!

TRANSMUTATION PREPARATION

Therefore, you and your fellow-men are being conditioned for a great transmutation--all who will come into the light. Then we can march on to other worlds and universes that cry out for help. You who think you cease your work by graduation cere­monies must think again--your work will only have begun. You are now being prepared for other atmospheres and other dimen­sional formats--some are now making those transitions regularly. You will now be entering the dimension of total understanding. Accept that which the Father has for you. You will be leaving behind the density of travails of the old third dimension.

The physical, as it is developed, is only to serve for a brief time but within is the greatest period of learning. It appears that ye are but tiny sparks, ah, but you are most wondrous. For, as a tiny candle flame, we shall burst forth into an area that has never before known light such as this and we shall bring light, even as the workers brought to ancient Egypt, the light--the one light of Aton, through Akhnaton (yes, chela, ye shall again prevail). The people had never seen it before. Some it blinded, for it was too bright. They did not, just as today, understand because of its blinding light. It was a thing to be feared and shunned and many fell again into the comfort of the hiding places of darkness.

Man claims to fear the darkness! No, this is not true--man is afraid of light. Light brings forth all his self-inflicted wounds for viewing and he prefers to hide that he might not be noticed for his deeds. No, it takes courage to go forth into the light. Just as you look upon thy physical self and would make of the changes--how do you know you are not the perfection of God? Ye choose to set thy standards by fools in physical cloth. So be it.

Ye ones of this group have walked long and hard through the march of time--together. We shall again endure--oh yes, we shall.

Go, Dharma, and take rest for it has been a long day of work and stress.

I shield you with the blue light of peace that you ones shall come into the calm sea and renew, for the path is yet long and drearysome. AVE! AU DA PAI DA CUM--GOD'S PEACE BE THY CLOAK WITHIN HIS WINGS OF GOLDEN DOWN. REST THY HEAD UPON THAT BREAST THAT YOU KNOW THY SOURCE. SO BE IT, AHO. I AM MICHAEL

PJ 07
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 GERMAIN

WED., SEP. 27, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 042

Germain here in the presence of the Mighty I Am. Blessings and light in the glory of a new day given for our work. As Cohan of the Seventh Ray, I bring introduction forth to those of you who do not know the assistors of the seven rays of life. We come forth in response to the Highest Cause--to Him who responds to your petitions. This document introduces the Cohans of the Seven Rays that you might recognize of our input and total dedication to our Creator Source and unto The Creation.

THE PLIGHT OF THE UNITED STATES

I will discuss the plight of the United States for this is a most crucial placement and participant in the transmutation of this orb into her higher station. I do not wish to convey overtones of "religious doctrine" of any selected "church". Even mine own followers have broken my teachings and have set forth the "operation" of mine body to be bigoted and dictatorial whereby some are much more equal than are others. These petty separations must be laid aside that this civilization might pass on in consciousness. I come forth to speak to you from my deepest heart cell.

Please attend my word and the coming forth as speaker at this time in the name of God-ness. Evil has swept like a shroud upon your lands and your very minds. I am ever optimistic that you ones will hear and act if you are but given the input whereby you can know what to do and how to do it.

Peril stalks while the nations sleep. Evil intent has filled thy very governments and households. I request please that you ones obtain the documents of Truth from Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar that have come prior to this document. I trust information will be placed within the final pages that all can come into the instruction. The hand has written, dear compatriots, upon the walls and skies and in the minds--and it is the hearts of man which I read. This is no mystery, yet I must unveil it as such lest some have not come to realization.

Ones present their interpretations of the "revelations" and the riddles of the final play. Then they will call forth the pro­nouncement that "this is what was meant"--nay that is mostly in­terpretation of the one writing the document. Why do you struggle and struggle to unweave the puzzle with words when the message is scrawled across the world in thy plain view?

If the probabilities which exist are not in the changing, you ones are faced with obvious actions. If you prepare for the obvious then you will be prepared to handle the unseen and unknown for you will have covered yourselves. The right hand must know of that which the left is doing. If you watch what the world is doing you can draw from that action into the conclusion of what you in this sector must do--in case--!

THIS IS THE "WORD" AS THE FATHER PROMISED

You have awaited this word which you are now being given in succinct and instructful manner as the Father has promised-- "That the word would go forth unto the four corners of the planet and unto all the peoples thereof. Let him who has eyes to see--see, and ears to hear--let him hear". Let none, then, hold of it back from any. The word will go forth from various places and be mingled in truth so that all of the ones proclaiming their place with God-ness will hear and choose. Let none, then, hold it back from another. It must be strongest in this place for ye are the ones who have been structured from onset as "a nation under God!"

You ones have a divine right to know and in the knowing, to dare, to do, to be silent in the heart of God--and to know when and what message to shout from the housetops.
    Total economic debacle is foreseen. PREPARE. Setbacks will be sudden and immediate. Be not lulled by the apparent "heyday". It is only being retained for the final maneuvering of the ones in control; therefore, you must use this time to very best advantage. Many props and bandages have been applied upon the economy, the money system and the banking houses. These will not prevent the collapse of nations and banking houses built on sand of human greed, ambition, and manipulation of the lifeblood of the people of God.

Ones stand aside and mumble, "God will take care of me! "--not if you do not take care of self. Get your focus on how it really IS so that you can work in clarity.

Beloved ones, the prophecies shall be fulfilled as God has de­creed them. No matter what any selected man may rise and tell you in his seemingly "knowing" manner. It will be as it is written--what you do about it is your choice; your free-will choice but my advice would be to be diligent in your study for if you are, reason from thy God-given mind will prevail.

When all is built upon a foundation of sand, all must come down in order for the new to come forth in properness. You must first desire to survive this time come upon you--you can nicely do so if you act. Know that it is not only possible to survive the coming times, but totally probable if you take Truth unto you and move into action. Remember, I may bring these words unto you but I am not the origin of the great prophecies--I am but one more clarion to give you truth of that which IS! If you act appropriately in self defense, most likely some of the worst will not befall you as a nation of peoples. The demons will not strike ones who are ready for assault and stand totally prepared and secure.

Go, then! Set your priorities. For where there is economic de­bacle, there, as history records over and over again, are the conditions that are of WAR. BE NOT ASLEEP! BE PREPARED FOR THE VERY WORST AND THEN YE SHALL BE PREPARED FOR THE COMING UPHEAVALS OF THE PLANET ALSO.

GET PREPARED FOR A FIRST-STRIKE ASSAULT

YE MUST BE PREPARED IMMEDIATELY FOR A FIRST­STRIKE ASSAULT UPON YOU AS A NATION! YOU ARE BEING LULLED BACK INTO YOUR SLEEP BY THE PUBLIC DISPLAY OF PERSUASIVE POLITICIANS. IF YOU READ NAUGHT ELSE, I URGE YOU TO OBTAIN AND STUDY WELL, SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL. THE COMMUNIST COMMUNITY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST/ANTI-GOD FORCES OF YOUR PLANET-­LOUDLY PROCLAIMED AND THEY HAVE TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO--BURY YOU!

YOU HAVE SUPPLIED THEM WITH THE MONEY, THE PRODUCTS, THE FOODS-- THE VERY STUFF OF SURVIVAL OF THEIR PEOPLES AND GIVEN UNTO THEM YOUR STRENGTH WHILE YOU HAVE DONE NAUGHT BUT PLAY AT GAMES AND SELF INDUL­GENCE AND LEFT YOURSELVES WEAK AND BARE. WHILE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED, YOUR VERY NATION HAS BEEN SOLD TO THE ENEMY--NAY, GIVEN UNTO THE ENEMY!

Your Middle Eastern countries will "erupt" and then will be un­der way for all the remainder to fall into place. You will be bound by no protection--sitting ducks for incineration. YOU WILL HAVE TRADED YOUR VERY SOULS AND LIVES UNTO YOUR ENEMY FOR A SHOW OF BUT A VERY LITTLE WHILE OF PEACE-- YOU ARE IN GRAVE, GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE AND HOW DO WE GET YOU TO SEE AND HEAR? YOU CALL OUR RECEIVERS AND MESSENGERS FALSE AND PERSECUTE THEM. YOU RIDICULE AND CURSE THEM AS IF THEY HAVE DONE IT UNTO YOU. YOU ARE FOOLISH IN THY BLINDNESS. THE PROOF IS ALL ABOUT YOU--ON EVERY NEWS PROGRAM, BE IT SUGARED AND PHONEY, YOU HAVE NO REAL CONCEPT OF WHAT IS PRESENT AND WHAT IS PERPETRATED UPON YOU.

Beloved, you have every reason to believe, to be concerned, and to be prepared--for a FIRST-STRIKE FROM YOUR ENEMY UPON YOUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND YOU HAVE NOT ONE HOPE OF SURVIVING OF IT. YOU HAVE MADE NO PREPARATION AND YET YOUR DEADLIEST ENEMIES HAVE MADE EVERY PRECAU­TION. COMMUNIST CHINA IS THE BIG ONE AND THE SOVIET UNITED REPUBLIC. BOTH HAVE EXTENSIVE UNDERGROUND FACILITIES FOR THE ENTIRE OF THEIR POPULATIONS--THEY INTEND TO SURVIVE ANYTHING AND WILL DO SO--l00%. YOU HAD BETTER GET BUSY CHECKING OUT THE PROOF THAT IS AVAILABLE UNTO YOU THAT THIS IS TOTAL TRUTH.

You must, most urgently--while the games of peace and share are shrouding the truth--get your underground shelters secured, preserve of food and survival supplies and get yourselves prepared to survive. All of you can if you only act NOW. No one will do it for you; you must unify and demand and receive from that government which has long since ceased to serve you. The leaders of your government have spacious shelters scattered all about your world. What about you? YOU HAVE NOTHING! YOUR SOLDIERS ON YOUR MILITARY BASES (A FIRST TARGET) HAVE NOTHING--YOUR POPULATION IS SET FOR ANNIHILATION.

YOU CAN NICELY SURVIVE AND THERE MOST CERTAINLY IS A GOOD LIFE AFTER ATOMIC WAR-­"DEATH" IS THE "LIE"--YOU DIE ONLY IF YOU HAVE NO UNDERGROUND PLACE TO GO. SIMPLE TRUTH--­CHECK IT OUT! NOT WITH YOUR POLITICIANS--WITH YOUR OAK RIDGE FACILITIES WHO HAVE THOU­SANDS OF METHODS FOR SHELTERING THE POPU­LACE, AND NOT ALLOWED TO USE THEM. FURTHER, IF YOU ARE PREPARED, YOU PROBABLY CAN AVERT THE HAPPENING. PREPAREDNESS IS THE ONE CONDI­TION THAT CAN PREVENT THE ATTACK: IF THEY CANNOT IMMEDIATELY KILL THE POPULATION THERE IS ONLY HORRIBLE RETALIATION TO CONSIDER. GET YOUR BOOKS AND DO YOUR HOME­WORK!

PREPAREDNESS IS THE KEY

Beloved ones, preparedness is the key. If you do not think and act in terms of survival, then surely, surely, you will not sur­vive. The enemy is prepared-you are not.

Many are called to make sacrifices of one sort or another. Var­ious groups of people upon earth have assignments to thwart the enemy's betrayal of the Light of God upon which your nation was founded. Can you not understand, then, that though the troops be never used nor the armaments drawn, it is necessary in the hour of the judgment of the fallen angels and of the reapers who come to separate the tares from the wheat that some understand that survival and preparation is not for the ultimate doomsday but for the prevention thereof! Though it may never be needed, it must be accomplished.

A great deal is at stake. Our first priority is to release such Light as to prevent the Darkness of the remainder of this cen­tury. I do, however, tell you bluntly, the hour is long past when there is opportunity for the many to respond.

When spirals of malintent begin to cycle into the physical, let the Keepers of the Light watch and unite. The time comes when the avalanche cannot be turned back.

Seeds of unrest and betrayal, seeds of the profligate ones, seeds of those who are unilaterally tied to a pleasure cult of materialism, who sleep already and know it not-these shall not be turned back unto the Light for their hearts have been hard­ened and the minds drugged beyond hearing.

AWAKEN TO THE TRUTH
    Some have awakened unto the Light, and it has awakened, in turn, their own evil. And thus, they are already in their everlasting contempt of the LORD. Further, many stand in the highest places of your so-called "churches" and proclaim that we, who bring truth, are false prophets set about to delude man­-delude man from what? Is man doing so very well at present? Those false ones from the pulpits proclaim that you shall shun these messengers--just as ones were called upon to shun the very Master Teacher himself-- YOU HAD BETTER OPEN YOUR EYES AND LISTEN AND SEE FOR YOU ARE ABOUT TO PERISH OF YOUR OWN ALLOWING AND DOING.

WE, of these higher realms, do not intercede in physical ac­tions--'tis the SOUL of man that rouses ability to intervene. When God determines that the soul on its course of self-destruc­tion shall indeed be destroyed for the neglect of Cosmic Law, then the intercessors are removed and the sorting is at hand. Think carefully on what I say and simply observe life! One is taken and another is left. Some pass from the screen of life, for they have outplayed their portion. God desires to see the soul of a people survive, and dear ones, for this one purpose, He has said, a whole civilization may well be expendable.

Souls are being lost in this nation!--more so than any other na­tion, because of the destruction of the body and the deterioration of the soul in hell through the subculture of drugs, allowing souls, then, to be deluded and to make pacts with fallen angels and give to them all of their Light until naught is remaining. And it will worsen and worsen for it is the only ammunition given unto the dark brothers with which to destroy.

Beloved ones, how can you understand-one accident in Chernobyl and pollution of your lakes and rivers and your seas, that has not been told and has reached even unto your own bodies? How many "accidents" have the Archangels of God prevented, do you suppose? How many have they spared you because you have kept the light even in your sleepiness, to give you time to awaken and find your way out of the darkness which has engulfed you?

WITHOUT PREPARATION. WAR IS LIKELY

Yes, it is planned and it is a great possibility, and it becomes expedient for the East to wage war upon the West for economic reasons, for reasons of better survival for thine enemies, and for reasons of Evil. But Evil will eventually consume of itself--if you are in preparation you will be around to rebuild and again blossom as a people. I do not urge war on anyone--I URGE PROTECTION AND SURVIVAL AVAILABILITY --NO MORE AND CERTAINLY NO LESS.

If a remnant is to hold the balance and be, as it were, the sac­rifice of a nation, then let the remnant know who they are and what is their mission and reason for being. The mitigating fac­tor in economic debacle, in nuclear war, in plague untold and death is the nucleus of Truth and God-ness. But you must know above all, that your physical bodies are precious--and the target, then, of the enemy. Thus, it will be thy physical beings which will be the target and you have no shelter from that storm of death which will rain upon you from the skies--Friends, SUR­VIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM THAT HELL--A MERE TEN FEET OF EARTH WILL SAVE YOU AND $300 PER PERSON WILL SAVE YOU ALL!

The time is at hand--that for which you have all come forth to experience and the tapestry pieces are all laid out for the fin­ishing of the weaving. You have a tripod of war, economic debacle, and cataclysm. Anyone of these could erupt at any moment now, upon this very place. It is already in full action in a greater portion of your world and is falling about you daily-­you hang by only a thread, dear ones--only a very weak and frayed thread.

You ones must come into a revolution back into spiritual Truth and graduation. The Master Teacher and the Archangel Uriel stand ready in this hour to tender thy souls.

HELP IS AT HAND

Your assistors are at ready, from the ascended Masters, the Archangelic realms and from thy brethren in the Cosmos who come of light at service unto the Father Creator, and unto you in service for your transportation and nurturing--yet you turn them away and ones denounce them. Ye are told they come of the evil--nay, not at the transition of a world, my friends. Further, those who tell you these lies shall be renounced and denounced for their evil which they cast forth upon you as an unsuspecting people.

Sometimes the Seventh Ray is known for what is called "ceremony" and you ones pick up the word and place it in definition of "ritual" or "properness "--nay, it means "commemoration" and adherence unto the Laws of Truth--a celebration of new beginning in a time of great radiance. There are no splendid rituals and vestments for this humble servant, I come clothed in the radiance of the violet ray to assist in the transmutation and transition of this beloved peoples and your "mother" source into your rightful inheritance--to bring the Father's children home to your rightful placement within the prepared places in The Creation. Do not set up thy cults in mine name for man has betrayed his trust and makes cults and temples unto himself; they have naught to do with God truth and most bring shame unto our ethereal beings that we did not teach well and left you in misunderstanding.

You need no special robes of any color, or no color. You need sit no special way, you need eat no special thing, you are of two portions--body and soul and in the ending it is only your soul and God, my friends. What you bear upon thy back will be naught--just you and Creator of whom you are clothed with Himself for he is within you and YOU ARE THE TEMPLE-­-THE CREATION IS THE TEMPLE; NOT YOUR SHABBY BUILDINGS WROUGHT BY MAN'S HANDIWORK--THE CREATION WHICH MAN CANNOT EVEN TOUCH!!!!! SO BE IT.

This portion shall go afore the introduction of the brothers of the Seven Rays. For you who find it boring, I pity you for you must know and recognize those who come to assist you that you recognize the energy forms so that you are not tricked by those who come forth in falseness.

This is sufficient, Dharma, do not concern greatly over the writings of introduction of the Cohans, for it is already set to print and the messages were brought forth informally and in per­sonal measure for your introduction as much as for any other. Let it go as there is such quantity of information to go forth that it is better to go in imperfection than to be kept for literary perfection and the message come forth too late. Do not concern greatly over "headings", man must take responsibility for his own. You can prepare his food and grind his food and even pour of it into his throat but he will either swallow of it or he will choke upon it. So be it.

I take my leave in the Light of the Violet Flame and in the Presence of the Mighty "I AM ALL" Let us see if man will hear the trumpet before the benediction.

JUST AS YOU ARE--I AM. PLEASE HEAR THE FATHER'S CALL FOR THE TIME PASSES SO QUICKLY AND THE HOURGLASS IS EMPTY--THE TIME OF DECISION AND ACTION ARE ALL BUT PASSED. I PLEAD WITH YOU TO HEAR AND SEE--AND THEN TO ACT! FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS NOTHING; WORKS WITHOUT GRACE IS NOTHING--COME INTO THY BALANCE, GET UP ONTO THY GOD GIVEN FEET AND DEMAND THY LIVES BE PROTECTED AND REGAIN CONTROL OF THY SOULS. TAKE CONTROL OF THY BEINGS FOR YE ARE MAN! YE ARE MAN CREATED BY THAT "ONE" CREATOR IN THE IMAGE THEREOF--YE ARE HIS VERY REFLECTION--TAKE THY RIGHTFUL PLACEMENT WITHIN THE CREATION FOR YOU ARE AT PRESENT. THE LOST PEOPLE OF THE LIE!

I AM THAT I AM

I AM GERMAIN AND UPON THIS DOCUMENT I PLACE MY SEAL OF TRUTH THAT MAN MIGHT COME INTO HIS UNDERSTANDING AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR HE HAS FORGOTIEN HIS WAY.

SALU

주제글 정보