CONTACT, April 18, 1995, p. 18-19.
[ On July 28, 1989, Dharma received the following writing from Esu "Jesus" Sananda which ended with an exasperated reminder about the property problem hanging heavily over E.J. and Doris. Quoting: ]

I come that ye might have understanding. The Father has promised that man shall be given the Truth and the Word before the ending of the cycle. He promised it would go forth unto every corner of the planet and so it shall. Man will then be given an opportunity to choose in knowledge that which he wills to choose. At the time of the ending he will then have made his choice of placement in the universal kingdom for each will have a level of understanding and soul growth which will place him at his station of proper dimensional achievement. It is level of soul proficiency, not placement of "one higher or above another". We of the higher planes do not have the problems facing man of the "human EGO". Bringing under control the human ego is the challenge of the human experience in density of dimensional vibration known as Earth level. This is why ye were given of free-will choice, that ye could grow and learn correct choices which would bring you back into the purity of Christ spirit that would in turn allow return unto Father Source in perfection.

It is quite sad and at some times, quite hard on the memory of Paul, that much of my teaching was left to be utilized in Paul's format. There was much that Paul wrote and was preserved and presented as the Truth in all instance. Nay, Paul took many liberties with Truth and did his teaching in confusion. Then man took the least offensive teachings and has utilized them for further control of mankind. In instances he imparted great wisdom, but I NEVER GAVE OTHER THAN THE COMMANDMENTS AND LAWS OF UNIVERSAL TRUTH, WHICH HAS NOT GENDER NOR ENFORCEMENT "REGULATIONS". Paul has, and will until perfected, grow that he might come into unconfused thought patterns that his soul might have total freedom; he is still blinded by adversity and indecision and a great desire for self-security. He still has his choices to clarify and rectification to accomplish but Father always gives the opportunity for experience to balance and justify. So be it and blessings upon these words.

I will now tell you that which I said unto mine brothers at my last meeting prior to taking leave of the group with whom I had spent my days. I wish that we could sit as we did that day, upon the mountain in wondrous communication---soon, dear ones, very soon now.

My path would lead me to India, for many of the ones in India had gone there to move away from the persecution of what ye ones refer to as the "Holy Lands". (I use this term only for definition of your vision of geography). There was also a race of human man birthed there. My mission was to lead me there to the places of India and I knew my path there would be long and tedious, for I was sent to bring the new teachings still to many countries, likewise to the shores of the great black waters in the North of the "Holy Lands". But before I would go I would give a last lesson and it was most carefully noted and scribed by my beloved friend, Judas of Ischarioth, who would go with me for most of my Earth journeys in that segment of my experience as outlined by Father unto me.

If man lives according to the Laws of The Creation, he lives rightly in truth, and this is the final goal: Everything human has to die in man, but everything creative has to rise and embrace The Creation.

Consider the universe as the place where The Creation lives in the infinite. Everything that man owns has its origin in The Creation, and therefore, it belongs to The Creation. Man shall change his entire spiritual life and perfect it, so that it may become one with The Creation. If man does a thing, he shall do it with the awareness of the presence of The Creation. But man shall never try to FORCE Truth unto another, for it would only be half its worth. First man shall watch his own progress in spirit so that he creates in himself creative harmony. NO GREATER DARKNESS RULES IN MAN THAT IGNORANCE AND LACK OF WISDOM. NO GREATER FOLLY CAN FALL UPON A MAN THAN THAT HE "THINK" HIMSELF IN WISDOM AND IT BE NOT SO. THAT ONE IS SURELY A FOOL.

The victory of man consists at its height in destroying and removing each power opposing the creative, in order that the creative might prevail. Man must develop in himself the power to discern good and evil and correct perception of all things, so that he might be wise and fair and follow the Laws of The Creation. Perception is necessary as to what is "real" and what is "unreal", what is valuable and what is not of value, what is of The Creation and what is not of The Creation.

MAN MUST BECOME A UNIVERSAL ONENESS, SO THAT HE BECOMES ONE WITH THE CREATION FOR HE IS OF GOD AND CREATION. HE SHALL NEVER REACH TOTAL TRUTH UNTIL HE BECOMES ONE WITH GOD AND CREATION. ANY DEVIATION FROM THAT INTENT IS ERROR, FOR MAN'S ULTIMATE DESTINY IS TO AGAIN BECOME ONE WITH GOD AND CREATION---HAVING SPLIT AWAY TO EXPERIENCE AND GROW IN STATURE AND WISDOM TO BE PERFECTION THAT HE MIGHT BE ALL WITHIN THE ONE.

You must make your lives equal to the Laws of The Creation, the Laws of Nature, so, live according to the Laws of The Creation. They are most simple to understand---in fact, man continually destroys himself and that good which resides within in attempting to hide from the very truth of the Laws of Creation. It is called, on they place, conscience and knowledge of good and evil. Man has tried, but will never actually succeed, at hiding from that very truth. However great might be perceived the suffering of man, the power of The Creation in man is immeasurably greater, to conquer all that is evil and put it away from him. If man lives only in his consciousness as man, he is inaccessibly far from his spirit and from Creation, and also from the Laws thereof. The greater man's dedication to the Laws of The Creation, the deeper shall be the peace he harbors within himself. Man's happiness consists in that he seek and find the truth, so that he may gather thereof knowledge in the truth and wisdom, and think and act in accord with that of Creation, in balance and harmony, one with the other.

It is only through the conditions of Human life that man can develop his creative powers in spirit and utilize them. All other planes of existence are without mortal density and format. Man must daily effort at unfolding his powers and capabilities, for only thereby does he obtain experience in their usage. Man rarely even touches the fringes of his powers and capabilities, and once in deviation from The Creative and God Resource, ye cannot touch them, for all else is given to destruction and tearing apart and away from The Creation and Source---the ONE.

Man will never be able to deal with---and laugh at---death as long he is not one with The Creation---or, for that matter, half-death. For fear of the unknown is in man, which only perfection is able to perceive, because it is all-knowing.

Instead of being guided by instincts and impulses, man should live in realization of wisdom and according to the Law and all else will fall into proper action. Man should listen to, and weigh carefully, the "nudges" that are given from truth, that his actions can be correct, for the All-Knowing Resource within can surely guide you. Man clutters his mind with trash and trivia until he can no longer even hear the Voice within.

Man shall not lose his way in the forest of limitations, but shall expand his spirit and seek and find knowledge and wisdom, for that is the purpose of his sojourn in this matrix. This, so that he can become One with the All. He must come ever closer to his life's goal and recognize the creative principle in all things. A THOUSAND LIGHTS WILL HELP MAN ON HIS PATH, IF HE WATCHES AND FOLLOWS THEM. MAN WILL ATTAIN ALL HIS KNOWLEDGTE AND WISDOM, IF HE SERIOUSLY STRIVES FOR PERFECTION. THE LAWS SERVE ALL THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO SEEK TRUTH AND WISDOM IN UNLIMITED MEASURE---inasmuch as they master themselves in all possible directions and develop their spiritual powers higher and higher, they perfect themselves thereby.

MAN MUST CONSIDER NOT HIS PHYSICAL MISERY, BUT THE REALITY OF SPIRIT AND THE BEING OF CREATION. FOR IF MAN RECOGNIZES HIS ONENESS WITH THE CREATION AND THE ABILITY WITHIN, HE CAN MOST EASILY CAST AWAY HIS PHYSICAL MISERY.

There is a steady restlessness within man, because he has a premonition that The Creation is his fate and destination. Man may be great, wise and good, but that is not sufficient, for he can constantly become greater and wiser and better; there may be NO limits to love and peace and joy, for the present has to be constantly exceeded.

Verily I say unto you, love that is unlimited, constant and infallible, is without conditions and pure, and in its fire all that is unclear and evil will be cleansed and burned. For such a love is the love of The Creation and of God and Its Laws, also to which man has been predestined since the beginning of all "time". Since this is his final goal, man must take care that this must and shall be so, for this is truly his destiny and he shall work and grow or "repeat his grades" until such time as this is accomplished. There are many levels of growth upon which to experience and learn Truth. The human experience grants you the best lessons for challenge of thy Creative Spirit.

However, as yet man fails to understand the wisdom of this teaching, because it is adulterated everywhere on Earth. Even these words of Truth are taken and misinterpreted and tampered with, re-defined and placed in error for human gain, control and power over a brother. 'Tis but another lesson to be learned and a level to rise above. However, before the final cycle is played and the time of the Revelations are fulfilled, man must be given truth upon which to feed his eternal soul that he can choose in wisdom. This cycle as ye recognize of it, is ending, beloved ones. And further, in thy words: "You haven't seen anything yet!" You allow ONES IN POWER to tell YOU what YOU may BELIEVE. HOW ABSURD! WE WITNESS YOU PEERING AT A THING AND THEN ALLOW A POLITICIAN TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU HAVE JUST WITNESSED. AS ONE WITH THE CREATION AND GOD, IS THAT NOT QUITE DEGRADING TO THY INTELLIGENCE? YET IT HAPPENS ALL DAY OF YOUR EVERY DAY. YE HAD BETTER BE WAKING UP AND SMELLING THE ROSES FOR YOU ARE IN FOR SOME VERY SHOCKING EXPERIENCES AND WITNESS. SOON!

Man has falsified truth in every various arts and forms so that it has become diffused and unintelligible. Man has made a hodgepodge of unintelligible gibberish of a totally simplistic, understandable and attainable concept. So be it for in the final tally justice will prevail upon and within the perpetrators thereof.

Well, friends, two thousand or so years ago I sat with mine brethren and said: "In two thousand years it will be taught anew, unfalsified, when man has become reasonable and knowledgeable, and a new time and generation foretells great changes."

SO, BRETHREN OF THIS MOMENT, TWO THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED, HAVE THEY NOT? THE TRUTH IS COMING FORTH AND YOU, DEAR MANKIND, ARE GOING TO WAKE UP AND COME INTO YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN SUCH A MANNER THAT YE CAN NOT TURN OF IT AWAY FROM THEE! MARK THESE WORDS FOR UPON THEM I PLACE MINE SEAL OF TRUTH. AND THIS, IN THINE OWN TIME OF EXPERIENCE. SO BE IT.

From and with the stars man can make a great alternation and a great spiraling back unto Truth and amend his path. Therefore, a few special people, chosen ones, will be give anew my unfalsified teachings, for they will again be given directly from myself unto them in directness as thy telephone circuits, and then, in personal presence---for that time long predicted is upon you. I walk and talk constantly with these scribes that there be no error brought forth. I take time that ones within the circles are given grand opportunity to rectify past lessons unlearned and release of self binding that they may fill their mission. Some will be lost to the wayside but many will give unto Creation and God their ALL. That requires courage beyond measure in this current world of evil intent. It requires the surrender of all material assets unto mine purpose although it does not mean they will be either taken or utilized. It means thy soul must willingly and joyously be able to release attachments thereto---for, beloved ones, NAUGHT OF THY WORLD WILL PASS INTO THE REALMS OF THE HEAVENLY PLACES. EVEN THOSE WHOSE BODIES WILL ASCEND WILL BE SO CHANGED IN TRUTH THAT THEY WILL NOT BE OF THE SAME "CLOTH". THEY WILL BE CHANGED INTO "WHOLE CLOTH". Ye ones of mine must not fluctuate as the wind-chime to blow in whichever direction suits the passing breeze at any moment. Thy own needs will be set second if a task need performance; each must and will do of his accepted job or he is not of ME. SO BE IT AND SELAH, FOR OPPORTUNITY TO FULFILL THY COMMITMENTS UNTO ME, MADE LONG PAST, AM I PAUSING IN THE PROGRAM TO ALLOW PARTICIPATION. AS WITH THE

INSURACE POLICY, YE MUST PURCHASE OF IT PRIOR TO NEED OF IT.

You ones must build of the facilities for my coming, for the dispersion of the promised final Word and for a survival time within the transition itself. Man is not prepared for the impact of such vibrational and frequency changes as those which will occur in the day of transition. Thy Earth is in rebirthing and, brethren, ye cannot hold thy breath under the water long enough to survive. Ye better take of mine hand and learn to "walk on the waters" if ye choose to prevail. So be it.

Two thousand years ago I told them to beware of false teachings, which because of their ignorance they might allow to arise, since some were greatly inclined to such---and it came to be. Man thinks he grows wise and changes wisdom to suit his desires and convenience. I warned them to keep everything which I commanded them, lest they falsify my teachings. God and Creation backed my words that day for great lightning and thunder came down to underscore my intent. They were terrified and babbled their promises, which were not long kept at any rate.

The light was sent from above, that I might have transport. The time was day but the light could be seen as brighter than the radiance of the sun. I ceased to speak to them that day that they might ponder my words and never be in the forgetting of Truth; but it prevailed not. I ascended within the light for I AM OF THE LIGHT---I AM LIGHT. It then came about the ones who watched, a fog which swirled about as it was on the day of crucifixion; the thunder roared again as mine Source stood by to receive me and the light ascended into the heavens. So be it! Strange? No! And further, I shall return in the same manner and most of you will stand and wring thy hands in chagrined realization. YE HAVE BEEN FED THE LIE SO LONG YE CAN NO LONGER EVEN REMEMBER OF THE TRUTH!

Dharma, go child, 'tis enough for one bite to be chewed. One mouthful at a time and we shall finally get the children fed. I adore of thee and give my blessings unto you. I move to stand-by and await thy summons if ye can receive again this day. I shall monitor carefully for thy life is in upheaval---this property problem must be solved that we might move forward. The communication center of this portion of thy known universe is here and will be protected. Who will make the final step of security? So be it, I await. In total love and acceptance, I await.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM ONE WITH THE CREATION ANDGOD---IN PERFECTION. WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

[ End of quoting. ]

CONTACT, April 18, 1995, p. 18-19.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.fourwinds10.com