힐링에너지

Default PJ#003, SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

SPACE--GATE
    THE VEIL REMOVED

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN
    A PHOENIX JOURNAL

COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER

The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity-based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts-Messengers-to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are 'not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

SPACE--GATE
    THE VEIL REMOVED
    ISBN 1-56935-015-9
    Third Edition Printed by
    PHOENIX SOURCE PUBLISHERS, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27353
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
    August 1993
    Printed in the United States of America

TABLE OF CONTENTS

CHAPTER PAGE

FOREWORD.................................................................................................... ...........
    CHAPTER 1.................................................................................................... ............
    A NEW PUBLICATION....................................................................................
    CRASHED SPACECRAFT................................................................................
    MJ-12 COMMI1TEE .........................................................................................
    THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS.................................................
    KISSINGER'S EARLY ROLE ..........................................................................
    UFO STUDY RESULTS.....................................................................................
    THE GOVERNMENT ROLE.............................................................................
    CHAPTER 2.................................................................................................... ............
    CRASH DETAILS............................................................................................. ..
    EBE .................................................................................................... ..................
    THE FRIENDLY SKIES.....................................................................................
    AN IMPOTENT GIANT.....................................................................................
    INTELLIGENCE & COVER-UP.......................................................................
    SILENCE AT ANY COST .................................................................................
    N.S.A. GETS TO BE BOSS................................................................................
    CHAPTER 3.................................................................................................... ............
    WORLD POWERS INFORMED.......................................................................
    THE BILDERBERGERS....................................................................................
    NELSON ROCKEFELLER'S ROLE..................................................................
    EISENHOWER'S MEETING.............................................................................
    U.S./ALIEN TREATY ......................................................................................
    ALIEN BASES IN THE U.S...............................................................................
    HIDING THE MONEY......................................................................................
    CHAPTER 4.................................................................................................... ............
    ROCKEFELLER'S KEY ROLE.........................................................................
    PROPHECIES OF FATIMA CONFIRMED.....................................................
    TIME TRAVEL.............................................................................................. .....
    THE JASON SOCIETY'S ALTERNATIVES...................................................
    FUNDING VIA ILLEGAL DRUGS......................................................................
    KENNEDY ULTIMATUM................................................................................
    MOON BASE LUNA..........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 5.................................................................................................... ............
    CONFRONTATION--NO CONTEST...............................................................
    FIRST U.S. MILITARY COUP..........................................................................
    COVERING UP.................................................................................................. .
    FINANCIAL EMPIRE........................................................................................
    THE "MAJESTIC" COVER-UP........................................................................
    PREPARING FOR ALIEN CONTACT.............................................................
    MARTIAL LAW PLANNED FOR....................................................................
    UFO ORGANIZATIONS INFILTRATED.......................................................
    THE SECRET GOVERNMENT........................................................................
    IS THERE ANY HOPE?.....................................................................................
    CHAPTER 6.................................................................................................... ............
    MIDDLE-EAST CONFRONTATION..............................................................
    COG AND THE DOOMSDAY PROJECT.......................................................
    GOOD GUYS IN SPACE...................................................................................
    ARMAGEDDON: CHRIST vs SATAN............................................................
    YOUR FINAL LESSONS...................................................................................
    SCRIBES ARE PROTECTED............................................................................
    TROUBLE WITH DOOMSDAY.......................................................................
    THE CHAIN OF COMMAND ..........................................................................
    CHAPTER 7.................................................................................................... ............
    WHO GETS SAVED...........................................................................................
    WHO GETS PAID ..............................................................................................
    UNANSWERED QUESTIONS..........................................................................
    COVER-UPS AND FAT CONTRACTS...........................................................
    FROM 'DUCK AND COVER' TO.....................................................................
    'RUN LIKE HELL'..............................................................................................
    FIGHTING BACK AFTER AN ATTACK........................................................
    CHAPTER 8.................................................................................................... ............
    SETTING SOME OF THE RECORD STRAIGHT..........................................
    ANDRUS EXPOSED..........................................................................................
    GEORGE EARLEY DENOUNCED..................................................................
    LORENZEN CONFUSED..................................................................................
    KORFF WILL EAT CROW...............................................................................
    FRIEDMAN PART OF CONSPIRACY............................................................
    BILLY MEIER WILL BE HONORED.............................................................
    THE SEALS............................................................................................... ..........
    APPENDIX I.................................................................................................... ...........
    THE "GREY MEN" TAPE.................................................................................
    APPENDIX II.................................................................................................... ..........
    SIGNS .................................................................................................... ..............
    YOU ARE IN THE FUNNEL.............................................................................
    TIMING AND PROPHESIES............................................................................
    SATAN ALIVE AND WELL.............................................................................
    THE CHILD............................................................................................... ..........
    APPENDIX III................................................................................................. ...........
    THE CHRISTOS LEADS!..................................................................................
    CAST THESE PEARLS IN FERTILE LAND...................................................
    DO THY JOB!................................................................................................ .....
    LONG AGO SATAN CAPTURED THE CHURCHES....................................
    I AM COME TO TAKE THEE HOME.............................................................
    FALSE PROPHETS............................................................................................ .
    HEAR ME; LET ME COME IN.........................................................................
    PROOF............................................................................................... ..................
    APPENDIX IV.................................................................................................... ........
    LITTLE CROW SPEAKS...................................................................................
    APPENDIX V.................................................................................................... ..........
    WILL YE KNOW ME?......................................................................................
    MAN KNOWS NOT HIS SOURCE..................................................................
    HEAR YE, I AM COME.....................................................................................
    ALL IS KNOWN, FOLLOW ME......................................................................
    TAKE MY HAND...............................................................................................
    APPENDIX VI .................................................................................................... .......
    TAKE HEED................................................................................................ ........
    EVACUATION.......................................................................................... .........
    VIBRATIONAL TUNING.................................................................................
    STAY A WAKE, THE TIME DRAWS NIGH..................................................
    APPENDIX VII................................................................................................. ..........
    THINK!.............................................................................................. ..................
    YE WHO HAVE JUDGED................................................................................
    TRUTH WILL COME FORTH..........................................................................

PJ 03

FOREWORD
    I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro­ject Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me "Hatonn".

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of "channeling" about it--it is via actual radio-type short-wave directly from my source into a re­ceiver terminal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that--records. She is not privy to the in­formation resources nor is she given to "interpretation" other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galactic participants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as regards the period you ones call the End Prophecies of Armageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all operations as regards His people. All Intergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for purposes of evacuation, those de­tails are in most capable hands of one called, simply. Comman­der Ashtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of hu­man format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form contacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the "light" of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU, FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND--CAUSE THE EN­TITIES TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUCTIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COM­MANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CURRENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MASSIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the hor­rendous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open, and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for having dared to give you help to "save" yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adver­saries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT HARM ONE HAIR OF MY WORKERS. YOU SHALL REAP BITTERNESS IF YOU BRING PHYSICAL HARM UNTO THEM.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite important to you. I shall see to it that these instructions are carried forth, so I suggest there be no toying with this as some game of sorts to be discounted, at your next little seminar gathering of the flying saucer clubs and crys­tal worshipers. Your time of playing at star readings, Ouija boards and Tarot, to seek your fortunes, is over.

Earth is going to march right through evolution, transition, tribulation, new "birthing" and new "berthing" just as written. You need no psychic reader to tell you how it will be. You can hide your head in your sand bucket; it will change nothing.

There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Forces shall be met and stopped, but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.

The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda is returned and awaits the appointed time. If you want information I suggest heartily that you contact Phoenix Source Distributors for any and all in­formation. We will be printing it in numerous volumes as fast as our scribes can receive.

I dedicate this work to all who have taken a stand for Truth.

And of course, my infinite love and appreciation to Dharma, who works hours each and every day in our service. This is but a tiny portion of her works. I so honor my small circle who are in the building of physical foundations and yet also see to it that these words are carried forth in truth and dispersement. Also to those who give such unselfish support in so many other ways, without which help we could not proceed. Blessings be yours, little ones, as ye are cherished beyond thy ability to compre­hend.

I request this book be brought to the public with all haste for the physical protection of some of thy brothers rests heavily upon its promptness.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. YOU ONES MUST AWAKEN NOW FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT TOO LONG AND YOUR WORLD IS CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND THY FEET. YOU ARE IN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

I AM ATON
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 18:50.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default SPACE-GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

PJ 03
    CHAPTER 1
    REC #2 HATONN
    FRI., AUG. 18, 1989 11:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 002
    Commander Hatonn present. I see, Dharma, that your mind is scrambled and it annoys you. Leave it in my hands please.

We are going to continue to separate spiritual matters as regards soul survival from things of state and human matters. This is, of course, as much as is possible. It only means that we will ef­fort to keep the documents somewhat in that format of order.

A NEW PUBLICATION

These portions will be for a new publication, or two, or three. The number of segments and separate publications will depend on the amount of material. We desire to get it to the people as quickly as possible, so we may publish in segments that one batch of information can be circulating while we write the next. Let us just wait until it falls into order. Dharma is feeling overwhelmed and critically needs rest. It gets harder for her to accept the things coming forth and we must take time to allow her to handle it.

I will please need the "Banking (Grey Men) audio tape" tran­scribed, but first, I think it is time we dealt with the "UFO" sit­uation in some detail.

This matter must be set to straight in that you must realize that what will be coming into your attention is not of the Lighted Brotherhood. I warned you in the early days of contact (in fact Grandfather warned you on the 19th of August, 1987) that the Lighted Space Brotherhood would be blamed for many, many things. It will thusly come about for all will be lumped into one binded grouping which is most erroneous. There is the group of small grey beings that are in total infiltration within your gov­ernment, etc. They have been very clever, as is their trait, for they have the "big boy" leader himself, Satan, at helm and be­tween your military, government and scientific community min­gled with their misdirected lies and false information, you are in serious, serious trouble.
    Your government is fully aware and has been working steadily at self-survival of the top echelon "leaders" of your country since the early 1950's. I am going to name names and code op­erations and integrate these things for you. I will give valid in­put where lies prevail. This will be a lengthy document so, Dharma, we shall take it step by step and no, you will not "blow up" on me--you just type what I give you, little sister.

CRASHED SPACECRAFT

For many, many years rumors have persisted that the U.S. gov­ernment has in its possession spaceships manufactured on other worlds, as well as the occupants of these interplanetary craft; some dead and some yet alive.

In your late 1940's and early '50's both Army and Air Force military units--on direct orders from the Pentagon--rushed to the site of several crashes in the Southwestern part of the United States and carried away the UNEARTHLY remains of both the craft and alien occupants. The wreckage and bodies were eventually put into "deep-freeze" storage (literally and figu­ratively) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.

According to your own military sources who later went against orders and talked, the infamous Hangar 18 was used for this purpose. Rightly so, among much other covered up operations and information. Your own Barry Goldwater made several re­quests and efforts to be permitted to check the contents of the hangar and was never allowed within the installation. There are dozens of other top-ranking persons but I think you will all rec­ognize the label of Barry Goldwater.

Now, don't be confused by names and places for I will point out something right now--you cannot trust anyone in the government or military at this point.

At one point there was actually a "tug-of-war" going on between various branches of the government as to who was to get final access to these spacecraft. Then FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, said in a signed memo: "We must insist upon full access to the discs discovered." For instance, in the Louisiana case, the Army grabbed the discs and would not allow the FBI to have it for examination. Then, similarly, in 1973, Henry Kissinger telexed your embassy in South Africa to attempt to recover a UFO that had gone into the jungle there. Note! That was a craft from Koldas, very friendly with the people in the area, for there are exchange bases there where Koldasians experience routine Earth missions--but somehow a crashed or disabled craft is up for grabs. But these ones proclaimed to wish to bring these bits of information and covered-up findings to the public.

MJ -12 COMMITTEE

I want to note right here, but will discuss substance later, that Henry Kissinger and J. Edgar Hoover were, and Mr. Kissinger is, a major player in the operation Majestic-12. The grandest and most horrendous cover-up known yet to man, for through that group and ones complementing it, your planet has been sold down the tubes.

In 1954, President Eisenhower, by secret Executive Memoran­dum, NSC 540111 (these numbers become important as we go along, so pay attention) established a permanent committee (not ad hoc) to be known as Majority Twelve (MJ-12) to oversee and conduct all covert activities concerned with the alien question. (I certainly do speak of cosmic aliens and not thy brethren across your borders.) NSC 541011 was created to explain the purpose of questionable activities and clandestine, above top se­cret meetings which speculative contents were being leaked to the Congress and the Press. Majority Twelve was made up of (watch closely): Nelson Rockefeller; the Director of Central Intelligence, Allen Welsh Dulles; the Secretary of State, John Foster Dulles; the Secretary of Defense, Charles E. Wilson; the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Arthur W. Radford; the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, L Edgar Hoover; and six men from the executive committee of the Council on Foreign Relations known as the "Wise Men". It was claimed these men were all members of a secret society of scholars that called themselves "The Jason Society", whose members in turn supposedly came from the prestigious societies of Harvard and Yale, the "Scroll and Key" and the "Skull and Bones".

The "Wise Men" were key members of the Council on Foreign Relations. There were twelve members including the first six from government positions, thus "Majority Twelve". This group was made up over the years of the top officers and direc­tors of the Council of Foreign Relations and later the Trilateral Commission. George Bush, Gordon Dean and Zbigniew Brezinski were prominent among them. The most important and influential of the "Wise Men" who served on MJ-12 were John McCloy, Robert Lovett, Averell Harriman, Charles Bohlen, George Kennan, and Dean Acheson. Their policies were to last well into the decade of the 1970's. It is significant to mention here, that President Eisenhower as well as the first six members of MJ-) 2 were members from the Government and were also members of the Council on Foreign Relations. (I will come back to this momentarily, but I wish to introduce Mr. Kissinger at this point.)

In November of 1955 NSC-5412/2 was issued establishing a study committee to explore "All factors which are involved in the making and implementing of foreign policy in the nuclear age" as a neatly laid out plan to camouflage the real point of the matter, the "alien" question and problem.

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC 5411 in 1954, Presi­dent Eisenhower had commissioned the study group to "examine all the facts, evidence, lies, and deceptions and discover the truth of the "alien question". NSC 5412/2 (mentioned above) was a cover which was necessary when the press began in­quiring as to the purpose of regular meetings of such important persons. These meetings were first dubbed the "Quantico" meetings which began in your 1954, and were held at Quantico Marine Base.

THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

Plot thickens; thirty-five members were members of the Council on Foreign Relations who were members of the afore mentioned secret scholars' groups. Dr. Zbigniew Brezinski was the Study Director for the first eighteen months. Dr. Henry Kissinger was the group뭩 Study Director for the second eighteen months. which would begin in the late fall of 1955. Nelson Rockefeller was often a participant and arranged facilities for such secret meetings on his property, which could not be reached other than by air. This was a bit later in the scenario after it became too public to meet at Quantico. The group roster is a literal who is who! Among them just for starters, Dr. Edward Teller, Maj. Gen. Richard C. Lindsay, Lt. Gen. James M. Gavin, Maj. Gen. James McCormack, Jr. and Gen. Walter Bedell Smith--Gordon Dean, was Chairman.

KISSINGER'S EARLY ROLE

By the time Dr. Kissinger took over as director in November, 1955 the meetings were still being held at the Marine Base in Quantico, Virginia and were then known as Quantico II. Then Mr. Rockefeller built the retreat in Maryland, which could only be reached by air, so the groups and MJ-12 could meet away from public scrutiny. This place bore the code name (your government children love code names), The Country Club. Rightfully so in this instance as there were elaborate living, dining, recreation, meeting and library facilities, built in, as well as state of the art communications systems (which were also monitored illicitly). I wonder what AT&T would know about that sort of thing?

A "public" announcement was made that the "study group" was officially ended in 1956. This announcement was followed by Mr. Kissinger's "results" in 1957. His document was entitled "Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy" (by Henry A. Kissinger), Published for the Council on Foreign Relations by Harper and Brothers, New York. Funny thing here: Mr. Kissinger wrote the document, at least 85 % of it, while he was at Harvard.

Ah, plot thickens; Mr. Kissinger became totally different in his behavior as never before nor since. He would leave home very early each morning and return late each night without speaking to anyone or responding to anyone's queries. Obviously the "secret meetings" continued in great seriousness (an un­derstatement of grossness).
    The presence and actions of "aliens" during this time was most certainly a "shocker" to Mr. Kissinger, who was dedicated un­der threat of death if he divulged information. His marriage did not survive this period of time.

UFO STUDY RESULTS

Now, let us write of the true findings of the group-which have also leaked into the public as knowledge. The major finding and decision was that "the public could not be told" as it was be­lieved that "it would most certainly lead to economic collapse" (you will see later how they managed this facet through Inter­national Monetary Fund, Trilateral Commission, World Bank. Federal Reserve and countless others, which I fully plan to count for you). It was also stated that "it would surely cause a collapse of the religious structure" (yes, God and Jesus Christ, not to mention all those other indoctrinated clubs, could not sur­vive such a truthful blow). Also, "knowledge in truth would cause national panic which would lead into anarchy, and thus at all costs and any expense (to the taxpayer of course) cover-up would be maintained."

Now back to Mr. Kissinger's public appeal for information data to be brought forward, along with prior petition of J. Edgar Hoover for same. How does it look to you? Do you really be­lieve he wanted to tell you neat taxpayers, all about spacemen and funny little airplanes?

THE GOVERNMENT ROLE

NOW FOR THE UNTHINKABLE AND HEAR ME WELL. I MEAN HEAR ME REALLY WELL FOR YOU ARE DEAL­ING WITH ONES WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO KEEP THE TRUTH FROM YOU. YOUR OWN MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT HAVE KILLED YOUR OWN CITI­ZENS, WHO PLANNED TO RELEASE INFORMATION, AND SET UP FALSE EVIDENCE ABOUT CRASHED CRAFT--DELIBERATE AND WITHOUT PROVOCATION-­THEN PRODUCED FALSIFIED FINDINGS ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIALS, LIKE YOUR PRESIDENT, TO BE BURIED IN EVEN DEEPER SE­CRECY. WELL. IT IS ALL COMING PUBLIC. LITTLE ONES.

Now here is what they reported officially, "A major finding was that the aliens were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible genetic experiments. The aliens explained these ac­tions as necessary to their survival. They stated that their ge­netic structure had deteriorated and that they were no longer able to reproduce and also, their planet was unable to survive for a much longer period of time. They claimed that if they were unable to improve their genetic structure their race would soon cease to exist." WHAT A BUNCH OF YOU KNOW WHAT! IF YOU WERE IN SUCH TROUBLE WOULD YOU GO TO A PLACE WHERE THE PEOPLE AND THE PLANET ARE IN EVEN WORSE SHAPE? IF YOU HAVE TECHNOLOGY TO GET TO EARTH YOU COULD CER­TAINLY GET TO ANY ONE OF BILLIONS OF OTHER INHABITED PLANETS WHERE TECHNOLOGY AND LIFE IS SUPERB BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

Well, the group claimed to look upon these explanations with suspicion also, or so they presented on the documents. "Since our weapons are literally useless against the aliens (absolute truth), MJ-12 has decided to continue friendly diplomatic rela­tions with them UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE ARE ABLE TO DEVELOP A TECHNOLOGY WHICH WOULD THEN EN­ABLE US TO CHALLENGE THEM ON A MILITARY BA­SIS. Overtures would have to be made to the Soviet Union, and other nations, to join forces for the survival of humanity. (Ha-­humanity is humanity's worst and only deadly enemy). In the meantime, we need to develop plans to research and construct weapon systems using conventional and nuclear technology which can hopefully bring us to parity. "

OK, the results of the research were Projects Joshua and Excal­ibur. Joshua was a weapon captured from the Germans which was capable of shattering four to six inch thick armor plate at a range of approximately two miles USING LOW AIMED LOW-­FREQUENCY SOUND WAVES, and it was hoped that this weapon might be useful against the alien craft .and beam weapons.

Now Excalibur is a real dandy, also. It was a weapon carried by missile to some 30,000 feet AGL, not to deviate from desig­nated target more than some fifty meters, would penetrate 1,000 meters of tufa hard-packed soil such as that found in New Mex­ico (now why would anyone want to penetrate 1,000 meters, over 3,000 feet, into New Mexico soil?), and would carry a one megaton warhead. Do you suppose it was intended to possibly destroy the aliens in their underground bases which your government built for them? So be it. Oh yes, I almost forgot, Joshua is tucked away, having been successfully tested awaiting better "other weapons" as mentioned above. Excalibur did not get well under way until recently and now there is an unprece­dented effort to further perfect this weapon. Of course a weapon that misses its target by some fifty meters is not of great threat to any of us out here in the cosmos. Sorry about that! You also assume that you can get to our craft with such a foolish thrust system. It is your accidents that endanger us when we get called in to shut down your chain reactions. (Those scenarios are on audio tape and we shall publish them also as time per­mits.)

Then you ones pick at and destroy some of the most wondrous of God's creations when you deliberately destroy the ones whose systems are chlorophyll based and process food into en­ergy much the same as plants. This was the case with the live alien recovered from an "accidental crash landing" in Roswell. New Mexico and named EBE. (Extraterrestrial Biological En­tity.) He was taken in 1949 and became ill and died in mid 1952. I shall talk about him also. But for now, let me tell you Earth Men something important.

These aliens came directly upon request and directly to bases al­ready operational by your military and the "little grey men". They hold the secret for survival in a "greenhouse" environment of high nitrogen and carbon dioxide atmosphere along with high temperature endurance. They could not, however, endure the high temperature that burned them to cinders. You ones have a lot of debts to pay your cosmic brethren, my friends.

Dharma, take a break--I see you are going to pass-out and I don't need a sick secretary, little one. Go get thy balance back and we will continue.

PJ 03
    CHAPTER 2
    REC #3 HATONN
    FRI., AUG. 18, 1989 7:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 002
    Hatonn present in Truth, let us continue. Most of the things which I will tell you are not pleasant. I bring forth these things only in truth that you, of mine friends, be prepared. We have no subversive intent toward any nation nor do we wish any type of civil uprising, in fact, I tell you here and now that I want no participation from any of you in any thing of that manner. We are here to help build a communications and business center, whereby those of you who wish to participate can live comfort­ably during a most difficult time. Ignorance is not bliss in this instance; you must know truth to understand non-truth and act wisely in all circumstances. That means you must know what has transpired up until this point so that you can anticipate how it will impact you as you move through this critical time of events.

CRASH DETAILS

Let us return to the beings of Aztec, New Mexico. The stories get more insane with each telling, it seems--how about a little truth to shed some light on the happenings.

Between the first of your year 1947 and the end of your year 1952 (and here I shall use published figures--all erroneous) at least sixteen crashed or downed alien craft, sixty-five alien bodies, and one live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that inci­dent. Of those incidents, thirteen are reported to have occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these thirteen, one was in Arizona, eleven were in New Mexico and one was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those, one was in Nor­way, and the last two were in Mexico. Sightings of UFO's were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intelligence assets.

Let us look at these published figures a bit more closely. Does it not seem strange that only three of said sixteen crashes oc­curred in foreign countries and two of those in Mexico? Could it be that other countries are not quite so hostile to visitors? How do you think there would be eleven in New Mexico? Could it be the visitors were being lured into secret bases and then fired upon and downed? ON OCTOBER 29, 1987 YOUR GOVERNMENT FIRED A HEAT SEEKING MISSILE AT MY OWN SHIP ABOVE VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE IN CALIFORNIA -- AFTER ATTEMPTING TO FIRE A NU­CLEAR WARHEAD INTO "OUR" SPACE.

On August 17, 1987, five Pleiades craft were crash landed; one reported in Yucca Flats and later claimed to be a "stealth" crash-yet it was also claimed the "stealth" was still in proto­type. One was crashed in Virginia and one in Texas. Both of the latter were reported and covered-up. The one in Texas, however, made it both to KPRC and KTRH and both Houston major papers. The remaining two have not been publicly re­ported and I shall avoid discussion of them.

Of the craft that was crashed in Yucca Flats, there were five crew aboard. Three were apparently dead; two have body vital signs and are now in Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. This in­formation has been verified by a group out of Edwards Air Force Base (no longer assigned in that area) and one officer from Nellis Field--pleading anonymity, verified same in New York. What is at Edwards Air Force Base would boggle the minds of the public. These were shuttle craft from MY COM­MAND, therefore I have my facts correct, Ma'am. There was also a "crash" out of Bakersfield, California in 1986 which was also projected as a "stealth". Does it strike anyone as strange that you crash the first five of five stealth planes while they are still on the drawing board? What expense is one of your stealth bombers? Half a billion dollars? My, my--oh I see, perhaps "stealth" fighters. Why do you need Stealth bombers and fighter planes when the war is going to be fought with missiles and nuclear bombs from missiles?

Could it be anything like your year 1957 when your Army was assigned the task of forming a super secret organization to fur­nish security for all alien tasked projects? The first of such organization became the National Reconnaissance Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. The specific teams trained to secure the projects were called Delta.

A second project code named SNOWBIRD was promulgated to explain away any sightings of the REDLIGHT (alien) crafts as being Air Force experiments. The SNOWBIRD (as I said, your government loves cute code names) crafts were manufactured using conventional technology and were flown for the press on several occasions. Very "different" in appearance. Project SNOWBIRD was also used to debunk legitimate public sightings of alien craft (UFO's). Project SNOWBIRD was most success­ful and reports from the public declined steadily--that is, until recently and currently. Thus enters your "stealth" toys. What do you think "really" goes on at your Pine Gap, Australia in­stallation? Have you ones slept a bit too long perhaps?

Let me finish the story of New Mexico and the crash of our beloved brothers who are able to live in high concentrations of carbon dioxide. They came for two reasons. Firstly, they thought they might be of help in assisting you to meet needs in order for your species to survive as your "greenhouse" effect worsens. Secondly, if you could not survive, they could--beau­tifully. Therefore, a planet would not be wasted. But they came to you in peace and wondrous love.

They were lured in, brought down and attacked. The beings were flamed to incineration with the exception of three in the second or third "crash" that were kept for informational hostages. More disrespectful was that the stories were then projected that there were body parts of humans stashed aboard, such as reproductive organs, anus, sex organs and other cute things that only would interest Earth humankind and strike terror into the hearts of the populace. A funny thing happened though. After removing all working equipment from the craft the interior was burned to a cinder to the point that it was claimed nothing could be salvaged. How so, then, could you produce these readily recognizable body parts such as a human anus after a fire which charred the alien bodies to their very skeletal system? Do you humans, as a group, ever open your eyes and question anything? Arc you drugged beyond recovery?

EBE

Before I talk about recent and current events, I shall give you a rundown of sequence of events and those involved greatly from your 1940's that you can give consideration. There are some very brave people who have brought forth this similar informa­tion. Honor them for they have risked their very lives, as well as their loved ones. All have flawed information, but some have presented as honestly as they could research it. I, Hatonn, have a great advantage in fact finding.

I want to give honor to our cosmic brother who served well and died on your place without language, isolated and frightened. That is the one you dubbed EBE. It was a name given by Dr. Vannevar Bush.

Flash: In November of 1950 a Canadian engineer by name of Wilbert Smith wrote a proposal for a study of the Earth뭩 mag­netic field as a possible energy source. He was with the Cana­dian Department of Transport and having learned of these alien craft, etc., thought it most practical. He found the following in­formation: a. The matter was the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the "H"-bomb! b. Flying saucers do exist. c. Their modus operandi is unknown, but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vanneyar Bush and, d. The en­tire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

All of this was happening at a time when Billy Eduard Meier was receiving regular visits from Semjase, Asket, etc., Com­manders in shuttle craft, from my Command--Pleiades, to that place in Switzerland. Switzerland will come up again in this story as relates to your little select "big boy" groups.

At any rate, Dr. Bush has been into about everything. Now, back to EBE. EBE had a tendency to "misunderstand" language and questions, and communication, if at all, was most difficult-­he was also given to quite a bit of lie-telling if indicated and suitable. For over a year he would only give the "desired" an­swers to his interrogators. Any question which would have re­sulted in an undesirable answer went totally unanswered. It did not set overly well with your American Gestapo.

Now here is where I really give honor to beloved EBE. At some point into the second year of captivity he began to re­spond, and the information derived from this wonderful alien was startling, to say the very least. It was so wondrous that it was compiled into a project called the "Yellow Book" (not to be confused, of course, with project Blue Book). There were photographs and records and all sorts of wondrous things which were viewed years later by investigators involved in "GRUDGE 13" (another cute code name). GRUDGE 13 evolved out of a pre-existing group called Project Sign. "Blue Teams" were put together to recover the crashed discs and dead or alive aliens. The Blue Teams were later to evolve into "Alpha Teams" under "Project Pounce".

In late 1951 EBE became ill. Medical personnel had been un­able to determine the cause of EBE's illness and had no back­ground from which to draw. EBE's system was chlorophyll based and he processed food into energy much the same as plants. Waste material was excreted about the same way as plants. By the way-there are always lovely bathrooms available aboard their craft for their guests--they are beloved about the cosmos and often are "transporters" and do any and all things to allow guests comfort and convenience.

Well anyway, EBE couldn't be adequately treated nor diagnosed by a medical physician so some brilliant doctor suggested a botanist. Therefore, Dr. Guillermo Mendoza was brought in to try and help him recover. Dr. Mendoza was gentle and loving and worked diligently with EBE, but EBE expired in mid 1952. Dr. Mendoza, however, now became THE expert on alien biol­ogy. These are the only aliens with this type of digestive sys­tem. That should tell you more than I am printing here. You did this same thing to a lot of them, didn't you?

In a futile attempt to save EBE and to gain favor with a technologically superior alien race (now why would that mat­ter?) the United States began broadcasting a call for help early in 1952 into the vast regions of space. The call went unan­swered, but the project continued as an effort of good faith. How much good faith can you muster? Why would they ever in this Universe answer another call from you?

THE FRIENDLY SKIES

Now, I guess you think I am picking on the United States of America--well, that happens to be where I am on duty and, therefore, that is the geological location I shall discuss. We may, or may not, have time to cover the rest of the world--you have been the very worst hosts of all the planets.

In your year 1988 a craft went down in China and living beings were recovered. In agreement with other major world powers to notify each other of these instances--the Chinese asked what they should do. Both the United States and the Russian spokesman said to "kill them". Now, just how friendly do you think the cosmic brethren should be to little old you? Well, they have compassion for your plight and know it is not the masses which do these things--they will be gentle and forfeit their own lives to assist you--that, friends, is what LOVE is-dove of an­other being, love and honor of the Laws of Creation and love of God and His Laws. BUT YOU TREAD A VERY, VERY NARROW TIGHT ROPE!

AN IMPOTENT GIANT
    Can you just imagine your President Truman, after having blown up Japan with the first despicable nuclear bombs to find himself virtually impotent in the situations that followed. The United States had regained the status of financial giant, the most advanced technology, the highest standard of living, had the most world-wide influence and suddenly your Government dis­covered that an alien spacecraft piloted by insect-like beings from a totally incomprehensible culture had actually ended up in the desert of your New Mexico? Well, it wasn't like that--it was already known by the military ones and a great many high governmental officials.

It was, however, when cosmic and galactic bells chimed--you foolish ones had actually done it--the stupid of stupid, You had now set yourselves up for the final destruction--and oh my, it is coming--IT IS COMING RIGHT ON TIME AS THE PROPHECIES OF ALL TIMES HAVE LAID IT OUT. YOU ALSO JEOPARDIZE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF YOUR CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE; SPECIFICALLY AND MOST DEVASTATINGLY, YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM. AND WORSE, YOU DESIRE TO BRING THAT DEADLY TRASH OUT HERE WITH US--NO THANK YOU, FRIENDS-- YOU MOST SURELY WILL NOT DO SO.

During those years the United States Air Force and the Central Intelligence Agency exercised complete control over the "Alien Secret". In fact, the CIA was formed by Presidential Executive Order first as the Central Intelligence Group for the express purpose of dealing with the alien presence. The National Security Act was later passed which established it as the Central In­telligence "Agency". Then The National Security Council was I established to oversee the intelligence community and especially the alien endeavor. The CIA was then removed from the sole task of gathering foreign intelligence and gradually and surely legalized direct action in the form of covert activities at home and abroad, this through a whole series of National Security I Council Memos and Executive Orders.

INTELLIGENCE & COVER-UP

In the next two portions I give honor to an Earth Brother for such compilation for it is too "intelligent" for me to decipher from all your "intelligent" operations. The Foreign and Military Intelligence, Book One, "Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities." United State Senate, 94th Congress, second Session, Report No. 94-755, April 26, 1976, p. 49 states: (whew) "This directive empowered the Secretary of State to coordinate overseas information activities designed to counter communism." A top secret annex to NSC-4, NSC-4A, instructed the Director of Central Intelligence to undertake covert psychological activities in pursuit of the aims set forth in NSC-4. The initial authority given the CIA for covert op­erations under NSC-4A did not establish formal procedures for either coordinating or approving these operations. It simply di­rected the DCI to "undertake covert operations and to ensure, through liaison with the State and Defense, that the resulting op­erations were consistent with American policy."

Later NSC-IO/l and NSC-IO/2 were to supersede NSC-4 and NSC-4A and expand the covert abilities even further. The Of­fice of Policy Coordination (OPC) was chartered to carry out an expanded program of covert activities. NSC-IO/I and NSC- 10/2 validated illegal and extra-legal practices and procedures as being agreeable to the National Security Leadership. The reac­tion was rapid. In the eyes of the Intelligence community "no holds were barred" (and if you can figure it out, I am relatively sure that statement is quite true).

Under NSC-10/l an Executive Coordination Group was estab­lished to review, but not approve, covert project proposals. The ECG was secretly tasked to coordinate the alien projects (really thought they had forgotten us aliens there for a minute).

NSC-IO/l and NSC-IO/2 were interpreted to mean that no one at the top wanted to know about anything until it was over, wrapped up and successful (always successful without getting caught). These actions established a buffer between the Presi­dent and the information-NOW, BELOVED ONES DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS LITTLE TACTIC IN OPERATION--HOW ABOUT EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE THAT TIME?

Watch closely at this sleight of hand: This was intended as a buffer and means for the President to deny knowledge if leaks divulged the true state of affairs. This very tactic has been used in all later years for the purpose of effectively isolating suc­ceeding Presidents from any knowledge (or expressed thusly at any rate) of alien presence other than what the Secret Govern­ment (I'll most surely explain this term) and the intelligence community wanted them to know. Pretty effective, too, in the matter of aliens. You could fry just about any visitor--alien or friendly, or a plane full from Mexico if the big boys in the con­spiracy wanted to so do and keep it a big dark secret from any­one who could stop them.

NSC-1O/2 next established a study panel which met secretly and was made up of the scientific minds of the day. The study panel was not called MJ-12 at that time. That required more memos and orders and secret Executive Orders to establish MJ-12.

SILENCE AT ANY COST

Now we get into not being nice to your own guys, guys. Your Secretary of Defense at that time, James Forrestal, began to object to all the secrecy. This was a fine, idealistic and re­ligious man who believed that the public deserved to be told these things about aliens and "stuff".

When he began to argue and talk to leaders of the opposition party and leaders of the Congress about the alien problem he was promptly asked to resign his appointment.

He expressed his fears to a lot of people and rightfully believed that he was under surveillance. This was interpreted by those who were ignorant of the facts and passed off as a case of para­noia and a little schizophrenia. Forrestal, it was later said, had had a mental breakdown and was tucked into Bethesda Naval Hospital.

It was feared that Mr. Forrestal would begin to gibber again and tell some secrets, and therefore it was made sure that he was isolated from such possibilities. In the early morning hours of May 22, 1949 agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room and pushed him out the window. The sheet tore and he plummeted to his death. Lots and lots of "victims" since that day. Now, if you are a nice "victim" and take your knocks like Oliver North you get to go on and teach drug healing-seven head up a committee for public service. Ah, times change--but don't count on it, my friends, keep your rear covered.

N.S.A. GETS TO BE BOSS

On to happier topics. The super-secret Secret National Security Agency by secret Executive Order was created by President Truman in November of 1952. Ah ha--here we go, it was cre­ated with a primary purpose of deciphering the alien communi­cations and language and establish a dialog with the aliens. (Now, what about all those humongous radio telescopes and huge receivers Mr. Cosmos talks about, and Mr. Spielberg and thus and so?) All this is undoubtedly going to irritate Mr. Sagan--or, do you think maybe he knows too? Could it just be you good, taxpaying citizens who are excluded from the inside information? You just get to pay for it with your money and your lives. Well, project Sigma was quite successful. The Na­tional Security Agency (NSA) also maintains communications with the Luna base and other 븬 Secret Space Programs".

Here is another really good one: The NSA is exempt, by Executive Order, from ALL. LAWS WHICH DO NOT SPECIFICALLY NAME THE NSA IN THE TEXT OF THE LAW AS BEING SUBJECT TO THAT PARTICULAR LAW. That means that if the agency is not spelled out in the text of any and every law passed by the Congress it is not subject to that or those laws. Well, the NSA now performs many other duties and in fact, is the premier agency within the intelligence community. Today the NSA receives 75 % of the monies allotted to the intel­ligence community. A lot of power goes along with a lot of money. The Department of Central Intelligence is now only a figurehead club maintained to fool the public. THE PRIMARY TASK OF THE NSA IS STILL ALIEN COMMUNICATIONS, BUT NOW INCLUDES OTHER ALIEN PROJECTS AS WELL.

I do hope I do not bore you with political history, but it is quite time that someone does. It might as well be an alien Comman­der so that the facts can be a bit accurate--your leaders and war­dens can't seem to get many of the facts straight and their mem­ories fail them so often. So be it.

Dharma, close this for tonight as I can see you have had enough CIA and NSA and DCI, etc. I wish to continue tomorrow on the Trilaterals, Unilaterals and other coops of chickens and I can see that you are almost asleep--speak of boring! Bless you, little one; I shall see that you rest well. Salu and good-night.

Hatonn clearing frequency, out please.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-01-26 at 04:21.

주제글 정보