2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

CHAPTER 5

, REC #3 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 6:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

CONFRONTATION---NO CONTEST
    Hatonn returned, let us continue please.

In 1969the early romance had worn thin in the underground world of alien and scientists. A confrontation tookplace between the human scientists and the aliens at the "Dulce" underground laboratories. The aliens took many of your scientists hostage (never trust the devil). Delta forces were sent in to free them, but were no match against the alien weapons. Sixty-six of your people were killed during the action. As a result you withdrew from all "joint" projects for a couple of years (don't think that slowed up the "little gray men" as they were glad to be rid of you). In time, however, with a lot of pseudo promises on both sides, reconciliation took place and once again you began to interact. THAT ALLIANCE STILL CONTINUES TO THIS CURRENT DAY.

FIRST U . S . MILITARY COUP

Then Mr. Nixon met his Waterloo at Watergate. When the scandal broke, President Nixon had intended to just ride out the storm, confident that he could not be impeached. MJ-12 HAD A DIFFERENT AGENDA. The intelligence community rightfully concluded that an impeachment trial would open up the files and bare the awful secrets to the public. Nixon was thereby ordered to resign. He refused and so the first military coup took place in the United States. The Joint Chiefs of Staff sent a TOP SECRET message to the Commanders of all the U.S. armed forces throughout the world. It stated, "Upon receipt of this message you will no longer carry out any orders from the White House. Acknowledge receipt." This message was sent a full five days prior to Nixon's acquiescence arid he publicly announced that he would be resigning.

During all the years that this was happening, the Congress and the American people seemed to sense instinctively that something was wrong. When the Watergate scandal broke they jumped on the wagon and everyone thought that the agencies would be cleaned-out. President Ford organized the Rockefeller Commission (speak of foxes in the henhouse), to do the job of clean out. Of course, his real mission was to see to it the cover-up veil was not pierced. Nelson Rockefeller, who headed the commission investigating the intelligence community, was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was the one who helped Eisenhower build the MJ-12 power structure, so surely he was not going to hang himself. He allowed just enough information to slip through to keep the dogs at bay. He threw out a few bones and the cover-up kept its cover secretly in place.

Poor Senator Church would later conduct the famous Church hearings. Now, he also was a prominent member of the Council on Foreign Relations and he only repeated the Rockefeller act thereby insuring acceptance of Rockefeller's efforts as "look how hard we tried". Again the cover-up prevailed without a flaw.

When Iran-Contra came along it was thought that "this time" it had to come gushing out all over you masses of blind children. Again--wrong! Despite piles and piles of documents that pointed directly to drug dealings, smuggling and other monsters too large to hide, the cover-up sailed through and your Oliver North was even hailed as a hero. Could your Congress be among the ones who' are selected to head for the Mars colony when the Earth Big Bang comes down? Could it be that they know the whole thing and aren't willing to touch it with thy proverbial "ten foot pole"?

FINANCIAL EMPIRE
    I have already presented the summary of the financial empire controlled by the CIA, the NSA, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, The International Monetary Fund, the Bilderbergers, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, I request that that audio tape be transcribed and added to this portion—in full. Thank you.

(PLEASE SEE APPENDIX I--THE GREY MEN)
    This group, especially the CIA, the NSA and the Council on Foreign Relations controls and launders the money from drugs and other intelligence community proprietary ventures, but I shall add one or two things here, in addition to information on my information document of last year.

The amount of money is beyond your wildest imaginings (no matter how big is your imagination), and is hidden in a vast network of banks and holding companies. You might enjoy looking at the J. Henry Shroder Banking Corporation, The Shroder Trust Company, Shroders Limited (in London), Helbert Wagg Holdings Limited, J. Henry Shroder/Wagg & Co. Ltd., Schroder Gerbruder and Co. (in Germany), Schroder Munchmeyer Hengst and Co., Castle Band and its Holding Companies, the Asian Development Bank, and the Nugan Han banks and holding companies. These are but a few--also how about Chase Manhattan, Federal Reserve, Chemical, etc.?

THE "MAJESTIC" COVER-UP
    Now comes the value of knowing how Executive Orders are written and numbered to give you a few more exclusives.

Acontingency plan was formulated by "Majority-12" to throw anyone off the trail should truth begin to rear its ugly head. It was known as Majestic Twelve. It was implemented with the release of a completely fraudulent document entitled "Eisenhower Briefing Document". This was released by Moore, Shandera and Friedman. This document lists the Executive Order as number Q92447L This is a number which could not even exist for a long time into your future. Executive orders are issued in consecutive numbers, no matter who might occupy the White House. This is for reasons of continuity, record keeping, and to prevent confusion (Heaven help anyone who creates confusion). Mr. Truman wrote in the 9,000 series, Eisenhower wrote in the 10,000 range, Ford in the 11,000 range, and Mr. Reagan got only into the 12,000 bracket. How so could you have one numbered 092447??

The number of the Executive Order is only one of many fatal flaws contained within the document. The plan so far has thrown the entire research community off the trail for several years and has resulted in the wasted expenditure of millions of dollars seeking documents which do not exist.

Now enters Dr. Stanton Freidman--self proclaimed UFO Research Expert! Dr. Friedman landed a grant of $16,000 to research the information--he wasted it all, or so he claims.

PREPARING FOR ALIEN CONTACT
    Another contingency plan is in force and is working upon you today. It is the plan to PREPARE THE PUBLIC FOR EVENTUAL CONFRONTATION WITH AN ALIEN RACE—THEY KNOW IT'S COMING MOMENTARILY. The public is being bombarded with movies, radio, advertising, and TV depicting almost every possible aspect of extraterrestrial presence. This, of course, includes the awful, insanely awful and plain putrid though sometimes, even nice portrayals. LOOK AROUND AND PAY ATTENTION--WE, AND OUR ADVERSARIES, PLAN TO MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN AT ANY TIME HENCEFORTH FROM NOW--THIS IS ONE WAY OF PREPARING YOU FOR OUR TEAM.

The government is preparing you for the landing and contact but they are fostering fear and terror but keeping the edge off so you, the public, do not completely panic.

MARTIAL LAW PLANNED FOR
    Now, precious ones, for the hardest fact and contingency plan and it is under full sail this very day. Hold to your safety belts. For many years "they" have been importing drugs and selling them to the people and mainly the poor and the minorities, as well as the young people who want to explore the world and what the so-called adults are doing.

Social Welfare programs were put into place to create a dependent non-working element of your society. Then they began to remove the social welfare programs (i.e., this week: if anyone on welfare is caught with crack cocaine they are immediately removed from welfare--at least that is what is offered; look for it to happen). Now what would happen with no subsistence? -- C-R-I-M-E! So now you have a "studied" plan for increasing the criminal element that did not even exist in the 50's and 60's when you began the major drug experimentation.

"They" encouraged the manufacture and importation of deadly military firearms for the criminal element to use. This was intended to foster a feeling of insecurity which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. (Is it working so far? Are you with me so far?) Incidents would even be staged in order to speed up the process, as if you couldn't get into enough trouble all by yourself.

By using drugs and hypnosis (what a sad, sick use of a marvelous medical-emotional tool), on mental patients (called of all things coincidental--ORION), the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on school yards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. (Those are your babies, beautiful ones.) Now, Hatonn asks you--is it working superbly or not? ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW THE PLAN TO SUCCEED? OF COURSE YOU ARE! YOU, AS PEOPLE, ARE NOT GEARED TO THINK IN SUCH ABSOLUTE HORROR. YOU WILL DO IT WILLINGLY AND ASK FOR MORE LAWS AND REGULATIONS WHICH WILL LEAVE YOU TOTALLY DEFENSELESS.

Due to the wave of crime sweeping the nation they will convince you the people, that a state of anarchy exists within the major cities. They are now building their case almost nightly on TV and daily in the media and newspapers. When public opinion has been won over to this idea they intend to state that a terrorist group, armed with nuclear weapons, has entered the United States and that they plan to detonate these devices in one of your cities. The government will then suspend the Constitution and declare Martial Law.

The secret alien army of implanted humans and all dissidents, which translated means "anyone they choose", will be rounded up and will be placed in concentration camps which already exist, my friends, throughout the country. Who knows, maybe these internees are destined to be the slave labor in the Space Colonies.

The media, newspapers, and computer networks will be nationalized and seized. Anyone who resists will be taken or killed. This entire operation was rehearsed by the government and military in 1984 and went off without one flub.

When these events have transpired the SECRET GOVERNMENT and/or ALIEN takeover will be complete. YOUR FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE RETURNED AND YOU WILL LIVE IN SLAVERY FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIFE--SHORT, AND MOST UNPLEASANT. AS I HAVE SAID A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE THIS: WAKE UP, AND YOU HAD BETTER BE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

UFO ORGANIZATION INFILTRATED
    Among your UFO experts, etc. are Jaimie Shandera, Bill Moore and one Stanton Friedman. There is also a respected person by the label Bruce Macabee who is unwittingly involved. The others are dangerous beyond belief to you unsuspecting ones. I
    MEAN--DANGEROUS!

Stanton Friedman claims to have "helped develop a nuclear reactor, to power an aircraft, that was the size of a basketball, was clean, turned out hydrogen, and worked like a dream". Direct quote. The only fuel which could go into such an engine and produce hydrogen as a by-product is water and that is precisely what, at least one alien craft runs on, nuclear energy and water.

THE ONLY PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE, AT THAT TIME, TO OBTAIN SUCH TECHNOLOGY WAS FROM ALIENS OF SPACE ORIGIN. Friedman was a member of the Moore, Shandera, and Friedman research team and it was they who implemented the Majestic Twelve contingency plan. BEWARE OF DOGS BEARING FALSE BONES!

All UFO research organizations, and even the ones just playing, are targeted for infiltration and control by the Secret Government just as the NICAP was infiltrated and controlled. Even this sweet little circle of mine own, has been bombarded by intruders and spies; we just happen to do nothing worth the effort. I will never jeopardize my people and friends by producing anything that has not been published somewhere-sometime. We are simply here to assist in building and evacuation, if requested. We know of the surveillance of these ones in this place and I, again, put my adversaries on formal notice--these ones are off limits; leave them alone for you are coming directly up against the Christos and God. No quarter given and take note! I want you innocent ones who think you get knowledge and information from the UFO Journals--forget it, it is planted and the publications completely controlled as to content. Your organizations are headed UP TOP by infiltrators and fear mongers who deliberately dupe you as to intent of aliens and the need for doo-dads to find balance and truth. Serious business you play with, like your very life existence and you go like little lambs wagging your cute little tails behind you. You sit and meditate to something or other in your ridiculous costumes and chant to crystals and God alone knows what else--VERY HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH AND ETERNAL LIFE EXISTENCE. HEED THE WARNING! LOOK THESE THINGS UP—RESEARCH THEM AND LISTEN TO THE TRUTH TRYING TO REACH THROUGH FROM YOUR INNER KNOWLEDGE INTO YOUR BRAINS.

THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

MJ-12 is fully operational today. It is constructed of the same structure, six from the same positions in government, and six from the Executive members of the Council on Foreign Relations and/or the Trilateral Commission. The Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence is publicly known as The Senior Interagency Group (SIG). Please, be intelligent enough to recognize these things or at least, go look them up--I plead for you ones to research and prove these things to yourselves.

It is most important to understand that the Council on Foreign Relations and its offshoot, the Trilateral Commission, not only control but O-W-N-your country of the United States of America-- actually, the world but you are expected to deal with massive information one dribble at a time.

Since your World War IIthey were instrumental in deciding policy for the United States Government. Since World War I1 they have been the ONLY source of policy for the United States Government. The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and their foreign counterparts report to the Bilderbergers. Almost every high level government and military official of any consequence since World War II, including Presidents, have been members of the Council on Foreign Relations and/or the Trilateral Commission--just as is Mr. Bush--a major participant and has been for a long, long time. Every American member of the Trilateral Commission has either been, or is a current member, of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Each foreign nation of any importance has its own offshoot of the Council on Foreign Relations and the members of each country interact with those of other countries through the Bilderbergers to further their common goals. The foreign members of the Trilateral Commission belong to their respective organizations. Even a cursory investigation by the most inexperienced researcher will show that the members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral commission control the major foundations, all of the major media and publishing interests, the largest banks, all the major corporations, the upper echelons of the government, and many other VITAL interests. Their members are elected and appointed because they have all the money and special interests behind them. All, that is, except the peoples of the countries--the citizens. They are not democratic and do not in any way represent the majority of the people. HOWEVER, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SURVIVES THE COMING HOLOCAST AND WHO DOES NOT!*!*!

THE BILDERBERGERS. THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS AND THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION ARE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT AND RULE THIS NATION THROUGH MJ-12 AND THE STUDY GROUP KNOWN AS THEJASON SOCIETY AND THE TOP ECHELON OF THE GOVERNMENT WHICH CONSISTS MOSTLY OF THEIR MEMBERS.

The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission are basically in complete control of the alien technology from "the little gray men" and are also in complete control of the nation's economy which is set to self-destruct and collapse at any moment. That is, I repeat, at any moment. You are destined for a devastating depression and ultimate total collapse of the monetary system--then you will really be "had" for there are contingency plans to completely control you through that very fact. But that is for another lesson.

IS THERE ANY HOPE?
    You dear ones are in a big pack of trouble. You cannot fight this monster alone. The only way you can even hope to hold even is to have adequate matching abilities--which your brothers of the Cosmos have available to offer you. You are going to march right through to Armageddon for that is the way it is. Master Esu Jesus Sananda will come and there will be a big bunch of disagreement and I can't think of anything nice to say about it--THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT A CONFRONTATION BETWEEN CHRIST AND SATAN AMOUNTS TO NO MA'ITER WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO BELIEVE.

So be it, Dharma, you are worn to a proverbial "frazzle". I am pushing you, dear heart, for we must get this information out in time to protect the other authors involved in public danger as targets for the Dark Forces.

I believe it must be obvious by now WHY you ones will succeed with your projects--they are off limits to the adversaries and funding is going to be allowed to flow--it is a fore arranged agreement.

Leave this for today; however, as I want to speak in detail about the miserable play to discount beloved Billy Meier and I also want to cover your Government's silly Doomsday Plans. In great love and appreciation, I take my leave and move to stand-by. We are always tending of thy care, chela, so fear not; just take extreme caution in all circumstance and avoid public gatherings as much as possible for a bit longer.

SALU, SALU, SALU,

CHAPTER 6

REC #I HATONN

SUN., AUG. 20, 1989 6:45 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 004
    Good morning, Hatonn here. Thank you for receiving me. Revel in the glorious day that Creator has granted you one more time.

MIDDLE-EAST CONFRONTATION
    The thing that causes you to have more time upon Earth is actually not the goodness that prevails, it is that the major governments, military commands and the like, botch so many things that they dare not yet make a play for the "big one". However, you do have an interesting situation in the Middle East. Many of those countries are filled with leaders and people who are religious fanatics. They believe in transition to a better station, so death of physical--at least when in a state of mesmerization-- means only glory. Of course the physical self is afraid of the death itself, but not enough to stop the terrorism, etc.

Now, those ones are faced off against other ones just as fanatical but more intent on winning and prevailing with their own business of take-over than in salvaging lives. It appears to US of these realms, from the scanners, that this group will not wait as long as the top "big guys" desire. The Arab Republic is going to take a stand against Israel and they are going to do it relatively soon. Some of these countries have been badly used by the Trilateral Commission and the other money mongers who have stolen their resources, and control is going to be impossible. The house of cards will tumble down and the "big guys" will head for shelter.

COG AND THE DOOMSDAY PROJECT

As I speak of the "Continuity of Government" (COG) plans, actions and mishaps please see beyond--here is an excellent testing for what you have learned from my previous dissertation. CHECK TO SEE WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW IS GOING ON IN EACH INSTANCE.

I am going to be boringly thorough, but I want you to REALLY understand. The governments put forth these magnificent facades and silly plans--funnel money by the ton and the only accurate business is going on in TOP SECRET underground paths. Oh, they label the obvious TOP SECRET also, that it can be leaked and spilled and poured out onto you ones to blind you to facts.

I am going to give credit where deserved; U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, Aug. 7, 1989, "DOOMSDAY PROJECT". I am in great appreciation to them for providing me with such appropriate example. It also allows you readers to do a little proving to yourselves.

It begins (I will add emphasis): "It is one of America's 'deepest official secrets', a combination of 'classified' escape plans, cleverly concealed bunkers and Space Age communications systems that, in the event of a surprise nuclear attack, would enable the government to regroup to provide critical services to a stricken citizenry and organize an effective military reprisal against its attacker". (I could spend days writing on that one paragraph. i.e., there will be no "surprise" nuclear attack—they will "know" and they will have their fannies out of there long before that missile strikes.)

"COG is the government's ultimate insurance policy should Armageddon ever arrive, (which it will and it is not the big plan anyway) providing the program runs smoothly. (Does anything else in the government run smoothly, save the TOP SECRET true "get-out-of-here" dry runs?)

GOOD GUYS IN SPACE

Hatonn is going to deviate here and answer some personal questions. Why would a space cadet care about you? Well, you are going to destruct and when you do, it blows the cosmic system into shock wave chaos. THAT IS OUR TERRITORY OF WHICH WE NOW SPEAK--"SOMEWHERE OUT THERE". That, however, is not the main reason for we can seal you off in a plasma (energy) shield and contain your gaseous balloon after your chain reaction from your toys.

Earth Human (the masses of little people), ask in the most humble as well as arrogant ways, God and Jesus Christ to help you in this time of desperation. GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS, BELOVED ONES. IN ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS HE SENDS HIS OTHER CHILDREN OF THE COSMOS TO' HELP YOU, WE WHO REMAIN IN THE PRACTICE OF THE LAWS OF CREATION AND GOD'S LAWS OF UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

ARMAGEDDON: CHRIST vs SATAN
    IMMANUEL (JESUS CHRIST) HAS A VERY LARGE ADVERSARY, WHOSE NAME WAS LUCIFER (SATAN) , IT WAS PROPHESIED, WOULD RULE THE EARTH FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE THE "END". SO BE IT? IMMANUEL, IN HIS OWN PAST TWO THOUSAND YEARS, HAS PASSED ALL HIS LESSONS AND HAS ACCEPTED HIS NEW AWARD. LET US CALL IT THE "MADE THE GRADE" AWARD--CALLED THE SANANDA CHAIR. EVEN YOUR ERROR FILLED HOLY GUIDEBOOK SAYS "HE SHALL BEAR A NEW NAME--AH SO, 1 IT IS "SANANDA", MY BELOVED FRIENDS.

NOW, YOU ALL EXPECT SANANDA (JESUS) TO COME FETCH YOU UP TO THE CLOUDS. NOW HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO PULL THAT OFF? DO YOU WANT TO JUST GO TO THE CLOUDS SOME 1500 FEET ABOVE YOUR SURFACE WITH A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST RAGING TO THE LIMITS OF YOUR EARTH ATMOSPHERE? I WOULD GUESS NOT, IF YOU GIVE THOUGHT TO IT-- WHICH, WE NOTE, EARTH MAN IS NOT GIVEN TO DO-- , THAT IS, THINK!

THE PLANET EARTH IS. MAKING A DIMENSIONAL CHANGE INTO HER HIGHER BERTH, DEAR ONES. A GREAT AND MAGNIFICENT TRANSITION--THUSLY, YOU WILL NOTE I COUNT CALENDAR DIFFERENTLY THAN DO YOU. YOU OF EARTH ARE IN YEAR 3, DAY 004. THAT MEANS, BLUNTLY, THAT YOU ARE TO YOUR EARS IN THE FINAL PROPHECIES' ACTIVITLES. ESU JESUS IMMANUEL SANANDA IS COMING ON MY COMMAND SHIP TO ORGANIZE (WELL, WE ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY READY AND ORGANIZED TO EVACUATE ANY AND ALL WHO WISH TO GO WITH US HIM .NO SELL JOB, NO FORCE, NO COERCION—JUST PLAIN OLD "DO YOU WANT TO GO OR STAY?" IT IS THROUGH THIS CHRISTED ONE, WHO HAS NOW ACHIEVED HIS GODNESS, THAT YOU WILL GO OR STAY--THE CHRISTED PATH IS THE ONLY PATH THAT WILL GET YOU HOME TO GOD IN SAFETY. WE WILL NOT BRING ANY OF SATAN'S TROOPS WITH US, MY FRIENDS--NONE.

YOUR FINAL LESSONS

YOU ARE NOW BEING GIVEN YOUR FINAL LESSONS-- CHANCES FOR REVERSING ARE ALL GONE--YOU ARE TO FINAL DECISION TIME. YOU WILL BE GIVEN WIDESPREAD INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW TRUTH AND THEN, BROTHERS, YOU BE'ITER START PRAYING. YOU HAD BETTER ALSO BE GETTING YOUR HANDS ON EVERYTHING THAT SPEAKS TRUTH. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR HANDS, EYES, EARS AND MINDS ON EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF Phoenix Source Distributors, Inc. [See end of JOURNAL for list] YOU BETTER ALSO GET ALL YOU CAN ON THE BASIC PATH OF LIFE BEING DIAGRAMED FOR YOU THROUGH ONE NATIVE INDIAN, LI?TLE CROW OF GARDEN GROVE, CALIFORNIA, FOR HE HAS THE ASSIGNMENT OF BRINGING FORTH THE ORAL TRADITIONS OF THE ANCIENT OF ANCIENTS AND MAKING THEM AVAILABLE UNTO YOU. (TRY THE AMERICAN INDIAN UNITY CHURCH, IN GARDEN GROVE). I CARE NOT WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN THESE THINGS OF TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE DRIVEL YOU HAVE BEEN FED FOR YOUR MANY GENERATIONS. IT IS ONLY THAT WE WILL EVACUATE THOSE OF TRUTH AND I AM TELLING YOU WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN TRUTH. BELOVED ONES, THERE ARE ONLY TWO OR THREE PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GET THE TRUTH AND THEY ARE ATTACHED TO ONE ANOTHER.

OH YES, WE HAVE MANY, MANY THINGS GOING ON ABOUT YOUR PLACE, RIGHT THROUGH THESE ONES-- OF MAGNIFICENT SCALE AND PLANNING--BUT FORNOW THIS ONE IS A SCRIBE AND THE OTHER ACTIVITIES ARE IN ANONYMOUS PROGRESS, JUST AS IS THIS AUTHOR.

SCRIBES ARE PROTECTED

I AM MOST SERIOUS IN MY PROJECTION; THIS ONE IS UNDER PROTECTION. HER LLFE HAS BEEN TAKEN ON THREE OCCASIONS, BUT HEAR ME WELL, SHE IS NOT MEANT TO "DIE" AND WE SHALL SEE TO IT. SHE IS UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE FROM THE ADVERSARY, CIA, GOVERNMENT. AND MILITARY—HOW BRAVE WOULD YOU BE? WELL, SHE DOESN'T "FEEL" VERY BRAVE EITHER, BUT SHE HAS MADE A COMMITMENT AND WILL SEE IT TO ITS FINISH. THEREFORE, I REPEAT MY FORMAL WARNING--"HANDS OFF" OR YOU WHO INJURE MINE ONES SHALL REAP THE WINDS.

ESU JESUS SANANDA WILL NO LONGER BE CAST INTO YOUR CORNERS TO BE PULLED OUT ON SUNDAY MORNING OR WHEN YOU WANT SELFISH HELP. HE IS COME TO RECLAIM THE FATHER'S KINGDOM AND YOU HAD BETTER FORGET THE PIOUS, EVER BEARING ENTITY OF GALILEE--HE IS COME WITH INTENT IN FULL COMMAND. SO BE IT, YOU TAKE THAT WHICH YOU WILL. YOU WHO SET YOURSELF UP AS SO WISE; YE ARE FOOLISH INDEED. THE PRICE OF FOOLISHNESS IS HIGH INDEED AND EVEN HIGHER, IS THE PRICE OF ONE WHO SETS HIMSELF UP AS TEACHER AND MASTER GUIDE AND CAUSES HIS BROTHER TO FALL.

I TRUST THIS IS SUFFICIENT FOR THE MOMENT. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO CONFIRM WHAT I SAY AND WHO I AM! ASK YOUR PRESIDENT BUSH!

IT PROBABLY IS "ABOVE TOP SECRET" (ATS), OF COURSE; UNDOUBTEDLY THERE ARE NUMEROUS EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO COVER THE "WHITE LIGHTED BROTHERHOOD". TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE SPENT TO KEEP YOU FROM KNOWING TRUTH. SO BE IT AND
    SELAH.

TROUBLE WITH DOOMSDAY
    Back to "Doomsday Project". Let's see, I believe I was speaking (quoting) about running smoothly. "That may be the problem, U.S. News has learned that officials familiar with COG worry that parts of it are deeply flawed. Their concerns focus on the quality of the program's technology, the way the program is administered and some apparent contract irregularities. Inquiries by the Pentagon, the Justice Department and the House Armed Services Committee are under way, and a federal grand jury is hearing testimony on the program. The investigations are exploring the following complaints:

"That state-of-the-art communications systems, which have cost billions of dollars, do not function properly.

"That 'sole source' contracts, often required because of the 'secrecy' of the program, were awarded improperly, resulting in millions of dollars in program costs that may not be justified.

"That security of some bunkers and supply depots, which contain massive amounts of food, drugs and chemicals, has been plagued by numerous breaches. "

HATONN CERTAINLY HOPES YOU ARE READING THIS WITH YOUR LESSONS REMEMBERED.

"The origin of, and the need for, a plan to keep the U.S. government functioning after a nuclear attack are hardly surprising. After the Soviets successfully tested an atomic bomb in August, 1949, defense planners in Washington began preparing measures to counter the threat of nuclear attack. In 1951, President Harry Truman created the Civil Defense Administration, which drew up the first set of evacuation plans for the nations capital. One year later, the Army Corp of Engineers began carving an enormous bunker out of a mountain in the Virginia countryside not far from Washington. The place was called Mount Weather, and before it was completed, it would cost over $1 billion. Mount Weather became the nation's biggest and best fallout shelter, though its existence was not "officially" acknowledged until 1974, when a TWA jet crashed nearby.

"Tensions have eased considerably since the height of the cold war, but even today, despite a moderating Soviet Union and Mikhail Gorbachev' s apparent willingness to engage in serious conventional and nuclear-arms reductions, planning for doomsday continues. The latest thinking focuses more on high-tech communications than on hardened-concrete fallout shelter. Command, control and communications--'c-cubed' in the military argot--have become the new Trinity. ' Computers, satellites and radars,' says defense analyst William Arkin, ' share priority status with missiles, bombers and submarines.'

"It was Ronald Reagan's belief, expressed early in his Presidency, that a nuclear war was "winnable", but only if the government in Washington could guarantee its own survival. A review of the COG program by Reagan administration officials found big trouble on that score. Despite the attention paid by prior administrations, much of the COG technology had not been updated since the 1950's and 1960's. Improvements had to be made, and quickly. In 1982, a new secret agency was created. It was called the Defense Mobilization Planning Systems Agency, and its officials were instructed to report to then Vice President George Bush. Before Bush succeeded Reagan in the Oval Office, more than $3 billion had been spent upgrading command, control and communications links.

THE CHAIN OF COMMAND

"On paper, the results were impressive. The officials designated as the chain of command in the event the President was disabled are tracked on a daily basis. The White House Communications Agency, together with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Pentagon, keeps computerized itineraries for the officials.
    Let me list the key players in line of succession:
    Vice President Dan Quayle
    Speaker of the House Thomas Foley
    President Pro Tempore of the Senate Robert Byrd
    Secretary of State James Baker I11
    Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady
    Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney
    Atty. Gen. Dick Thornburgh
    Interior Secretary Manuel Lujan, Jr.
    Agriculture Secretary Clayton Yeutter
    Commerce Secretary Robert Mosbacher
    Secretary of Labor Elizabeth Dole
    Secretary of Health and Human Services Louis Sullivan
    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Jack Kenip
    Transportation Secretary Samuel Skinner
    Energy Secretary James Watkins
    Education Secretary Lauro Cavazos
    Secretary of Veterans Affairs Edward Dewinski

And do you really think the spouses, i.e., Mr. Dole and Mrs. Kemp and extended family members would be excluded? (Thank you for your indulgence--Hatonn.)

"Standing orders provide that, at any given time, one of the seventeen designated successors will be away from Washington. But intelligence sources say there have been more than a dozen occasions during the past seven years when of the officials have been within two miles of each other in the capital.

"According to a key COG plan, known as "Treetop", in the event of a nuclear attack, special teams equipped with war plans, military codes and other essential data would accompany each designated presidential successor to secret command posts around the country. The President, himself, would be whisked from the Oval Office by the White House's Crown Helio, a high-tech helicopter command post, to a National Emergency Airborne Command Post (NEACP, called "kneecap"), a specially reconfigured Boeing 747 (how can you feel more secure than with a Boeing 747 these days?) jammed with telecommunications gear. Actually, there are four "kneecaps." One is always kept airborne; another is parked at Andrews Air Force Base, less than ten minutes from the White House by helicopter.

Dharrna, let us have a break please.
    Hatonn to stand-by.

SALU

COMMANDER GYEORGOS CERES HATONN
    INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION
    PLEIADES COMMAND, SECTOR 725 1-3
    TO STAND-BY FREQUENCY, OUT.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-01-26 at 04:33.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

CHAPTER 8
    REC #3 HATONN
    SUN., AUG. 20, 1989 6:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 004
    Dharma, thank you for spending a bit more time with me this day. Hatonn present to continue.

I will not keep you very long for the final session of this day. But, what I do have to share with you is most important.

I have given you information of high security nature that you might realize on your place that you are in changing times, which have you locked into a path of non-revolution. I would hope that I have made some positive changes in attitude as to the presence of extraterrestrial visitors to your place and what the purpose of each is.

SETTING SOME -CORD STRAIGHT

I am going to take this opportunity to give some credit and set a few errors straight.

The contacts from Pleiadian craft and commanders to Billy Eduard Meier in Switzerland are valid and you ones had better start paying attention. Earth man has a miserable nature and destroys anything he does not understand. Well, you are through destroying our people who are on your place to bring you Truth and some degree of knowledge. Billy Meier had nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose to bring our contacts and lessons forth to the public. My Commanders of Pleiades came gently and willingly to your place to assist you and you harass and discount them.

I believe that I have given you enough information of top secret material to prove to you that there has been a massive cover-up of space contacts. We have offered assistance to your planet and you have mocked and denied. The records shall be set to correct, little Earth brothers. We are going to begin with Billy Meier. He is an honorable man who was willing to share and you as a people have all but destroyed him. The rewards shall be reaped by those ones who perpetrate such pain and ridicule upon a brother. You shall wish you had listened.

Now, therefore, 1 shall set a few more records to straight: William Moore, Jaimie Shandera, Stanton Friedman and Brad Stieger do not tell truth to you ones. All--without exception-- "UFO" groups have been infiltrated and are cover-up, fears preading and worthless organizations. Other ones within the group community are equally as ill informed and foolish. Most are deliberate set-ups for the very purpose of debunking anything worth while.

ANDRUS EXPOSED

Mutual UFO Network director Walt Andrus wrote, in 1980, in the MUFON UFO Journal that the photo book produced by the Intercep group "is an outright fraud perpetrated upon the public for financial gain." He added: "A U.S. investigation had identified a balloon in several of the photographs that supports the model on a string while Billy Meier, with one arm operating his camera, moves through several different angles. " Andrus ' lamented even mentioning the photo journal in his group's publication. "However," he wrote, "it is imperative that such opportunists be exposed." THANK YOU MR. ANDRUS—I HEREBY EXPOSE YOU AS AN ILL INFORMED, BOGUS, SELF IMPORTANT AND SELF-PROCLAIMED EXPERT WITH NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER! SO BE IT; I CONFRONT YOU AS A MAN WHO LIES. I, COMMANDER HATONN WAS PRESENT ON THE CRAFT PHOTOGRAPHED AND YOU ARE A BUFFOON OF THE EXPERT CLASS. YOU ARE AN OPPORTUNIST WHO TOUTS LIES FOR PROFIT AND ARE HEREBY EXPOSED.

GEORGE EARLEY DENOUNCED

George Earley did a book review in Fate magazine in 1980 and concluded: "I think this book is nonsense—handsomely packaged, to be sure, but nonsense all the same." He later wrote in a spring 1981 edition of a UFO newsletter called Saucer Smear that what Stevens (Colonel Wendelle) offered as proof was "'cheap twaddle." The book, by the way, is UFO CONTACT FROM 7HE PLEIADES, VOLUME I

I, COMMANDER HATONN OF PLEIADES, DO HEREBY DENOUNCE YOU, George Earley, AS FILLED WITH NONSENSE, NOT SO HANDSOMELY PACKAGED AND COMPLETELY OVERFLOWING WITH CHEAP TWADDLE. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF THAT WHICH YOU SAY. YOU ARE ILL INFORMED AND HAVE BLUNDERED MQST SEVERELY.

LORENZEN CONFUSED

Jim Lorenzen, who has had great exposure to the evidence, told the audience in San Diego at UFO '79, at the APRO convention: "My present disposition is that the Meier case is a hoax." At least at that time he gave enough honor to grant that he just couldn't explain some of the evidence. Which side would you think him to be on currently? Well, he got worse in the APRO Bulletin

]

KORFF WILL EAT CROW
    Korff, you have besmirched Mr. Meier in a most cruel and humiliating manner and I trust you like the flavor of "crow" for you are going to end up chewing a lot of it. You have called the Meier case '"THE MOST INFAMOUS HOAX IN UFOLOGY."

This same phrase has been sprinkled through journals, media documentaries, and from the stages of every UFO gathering since. You are among those who spread terror and false stories about your space brothers and it shall not be longer tolerated. All of you who lie will be exposed--very, very soon. Worse, all of you know not one twiddle about it. Not one single thing—you get up and spout false gibberish and know absolutely zero about it. No respectable space entity would touch you ones that I have just named, much less give you direct contact information.

FRIEDMAN PART OF CONSPIRACY
    I SENT ONE OF MY PLEIADIAN CONTACTS TO A SOCALLED SEMINAR WHERE MR. FRIEDMAN WAS A SPEAKER. AFTER THE "SHOW" MY CONTACT APPROACHED HIM AND ASKED HIM ABOUT BILLY EDUARD MEIER. MR. FRIEDMAN STATED IT WAS THE WORST HOAX EVER PERPETRATED UPON THE PEOPLE. SO BE IT--I NOTE THAT IN EVERY DOCUMENTARY PRESENTED ANYWHERE, ANY TIME--THEY ARE BILLY MEIER'S PICTURES YOU SCATTER ALL OVER YOUR SCREENS AND ACCEPT ACCOLADES FOR YOUR BRILLIANCE. I DENOUNCE YOU ONES AS MEMBERS OF THE LARGEST COVER-UP CONSPIRACY KNOWN TO MANKIND AND IT IS VERY COSTLY TO YOUR FELLOW MAN.

You ones ask for proof, proof, proof--you get it spread all over you and you do not see. IT IS NOT FOR THE REASON OF THE UFO CONTENT THAT BILLY MEIER IS CURSED-- THIS IS TO THE WORLD--IT IS BECAUSE HE HAD ACCESS AND DARED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CREA T1O N. GOD AND IMMANUEL- -THE ONE YOU ERRONEOUSLY CALL JESUS. JESUS IS A GREEK WORD FOR THE ANOINTED ONE AND IMMANUEL WAS GIVEN THAT LABEL BY PAUL (SAUL OF TARSUS ) LONG AFTER IMMANUEL WAS GONE,

BILLY MEIER WILL BE HONORED
    MY PROMISE TO BELOVED BILLY EDUARD MEIER IS THAT JUST AS WITH JUDAS ISCARIOTH, YOUR NAME SHALL BE CLEARED AND WRITTEN IN HONOR ON THE BOOKS OF TRANSITION. SO BE IT. THE RETURNING IMMANUEL, NOW KNOWN IN HIS FULFILLED INHERITANCE AS SANANDA, TRAVELS WITH MYSELF, ATON OF LIGHT--(YOU ONES MIGHT DO WELL TO INVESTIGATE WHO THAT MIGHT BE). WE ARE MAKING FINAL PREPARATIONS FOR OUR APPEARANCE IN SUCH MANNER YE SHALL NOT BE OVERLOOKING OUR PRESENCE. THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME ONES OF YOU WHO WILL MOST SURELY WISH YOU HAD THROWN NO STONES. YOU ARE SELLING A SPECIES OF HUMANKIND DOWN THE TUBES IN YOUR LIES AND FALSE TEACHINGS. THE ONES FOR WHOM YOU WORK AND SERVE IN YOUR EGO FALSE ATTITUDES WILL CAST YOU ASIDE LIKE CHAFF IN THE WIND WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER OF VALUE--COUNT ON IT FOR THAT IS THE WAY THE DARK BROTHERHOOD WORKS. YE ONES WHO THINK YOURSELVES WISE ARE IN NO WISE WISE; YOU ARE FILLED WITH FOOLISHNESS. LET US CLOSE THIS SEGMENT, DHARMA, FOR IT IS LATE AND WE HAVE WORKED LONG. I CHERISH YOUR WILLINGNESS, CHELA, AND I WRAP YOU IN MY WINGS THAT YOU BE AT PEACE. YOU ONES OF TRUTH CARRY A VERY HEAVY EARTH LOAD BUT IT DOES NOT GO UNHEEDED FROM MINE REALMS.

THE SEALS
    I PLACE MINE SEAL, AND THE SEAL OF SANANDA, UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. THEY SHALL NOT BE CAST ASIDE. HEED MY WARNING CAREFULLY FOR THY TIME IS VERY SHORT UPON EARTH ORB. SO BE IT FOR AS I HAVE PRONOUNCED IT, SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS IN YOUR GENERATION UPON THIS PLANET. THY DAYS OF REVELATIONS OF THE PROPHECIES ARE UPON YOU.

I AM THAT I AM--I AM ATON

주제글 정보