2/4 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#003, SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

Candace: This is made available with special software that can read books, rather than being tediously hand typed. Thanks to Victor for the transcription, which is doing for multiple reasons, including making this available for easier translations into other languages. I have the last few days, been reading some material I found as the result of the piece I posted on Denver International Airport a few days ago. http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_2765.shtml
    There is a book by Brandon (whose works I have seen here and there on the net) called The Dulce BOOK ( I am correcting my post, I accidentally said Papers, and there are Dulce Papers, but they are different). You will find the below information in these chapters of PJ #3 covered there in great detail.

It is often said Area 51 has the dark 7th level underground with massive human genetic experiments. That is cover-up. It is the base under Dulce, New Mexico and I suspect the meeting location described here in these chapters from PJ#3 were at Dulce, which has been hugely "hidden" from view. Here is the link to this long book which is very fascinating to read, but is not for those who can't handle heavy duty material, but you should read it anyway, you should know the truth. (Actually, it gets hard to tell which base has which, Area 51 or one or more of the others may have genetic research going on too, and also different researchers explore different material and the stories fly too.)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_dulcebook.htm#menu

I suggest actually reading the chapter by Phil Schneider first in this book, nice summary and more pleasant to read. This is the link. You will get a very accurate idea that the NWO is based on the stuff underground! Very good read, and as I said, read it before you take on the rest of the book above.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook33a.htm#menu

Now regards the Dulce Book, Brandon is not fully informed of the entire divine plan shall we say, and the nature of all the games being played, but the dark game is covered pretty well, but he mixes up some of the light players. If you read Phil's work first, you will find support of Hatonn and the PJ's. However, elsewhere in the Dulce Book, Brandon used some email that are totally trash. This reading is going to bring back memories in some of you how are incarnate here to serve the light that have been serving the light against the dark Empire which was holed up on planet Earth.

Some time ago in the fall, I think it was 2006, but maybe 2007, (I have been at this too long!) we told of the reptilians being removed totally. The number was 8 BILLION, and as you read this book, I think you agree that is possible! The Reptilians have long been on earth, since before humans, and consider this their planet, but that are transplants from elsewhere, even though here for something like 4 million years now in the underground. Some of the wild underground stories in religion, are not "hell" they are our underground peoples.

There has been some warfare in the past 20-30 years between Agartha (inner earth) and the greys, more than the reptilians. We have said the little greys (zeta's etc), were created slaves and were intelligent and some of them broke loose. These are the ones who came to earth and they want their own planet too and also access to the higher realms, which is behind the hybrid program spoken of on the
    www.zeta.com site.

The hybrids are not fully successful and in this material on the links above, you will see difficulties. They are having troubles making a cross between the unsouled form, and the souled form. The two do not mix genetically. Each hybrid created is either soulless or has soul. The soul ones can't be incarnated by the little Zeta'. who do no incarnate really at all, they just transfer from the current brain to the next brain the information. The large greys from Orion and the Zeta's will NOT own the earth. Most are also gone, except the ones that genuinely cared for and assisted the human race. We covered this I think in Message #25. There is a way these ones will be allowed the ascension journey of human. And it's not through the hybrids.

Also, in Chapter 2, previous post of PJ#3 there is talk of beloved EBE. EBE was NOT a little grey, and a couple of readers have confused this and written me about it. EBE was a from a race of "plant people", yes they exist, who have plant type metabolisms using Chlorophyll. These were loving folks who came to help earth with surviving the high Book, he calls every creature with a non human body EBE's, and you mostly get he means the little greys in that, but seems to include the reptilians also. So just don't confuse Brandon's EBE's with the lovely race that came to assist us. The material about Dulce etc is really good, but you have to read with some discernment, as it is biased. Hatonn doesn't bring up Dulce in PJ #3, but I think maybe in later ones he did, not sure.

Brandon also has little knowledge of the so called "grey" form and labels several other colors in the Dulce Papers. The troublesome greys are GRAY in color. This form, a much more beautiful form is used by the "angels" when a visible body is needed for a venture. These come in all colors, are etheric in nature, which means "semi material." I have an article about these:

http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_2266.shtml The little greys and large nosed greys from Orion do not glow!!!!!! In one of my telepathic messages, this higher glowing form is labeled the Casper the Friendly ghost form, for fun. Teaching was done in that cartoon series. Christ Michael is using that form at this time. This form is beautiful with more "human" features than the little greys, as you see on my link above. So as you read Brandon's work, keep a critical eye in this regard also. Also the "Celestial Grey" (and it is never gray), consumes liquid light and not glandular materials and the like discussed in the Dulse Book. (and lots of other places too.)

Talk about serendipity timing, that this person is reproducing PJ#3 using software, and also somebody on AHS brought up DIA recently, and just today, after I stayed up until 1 AM reading last night, and find these next two chapters of PJ#3 posted on AHS this morning! This is bringing a lot of stuff together for me at this time. A couple years ago this Dulce Papers would have been a bit harder on me to read. It is not hard now and I love the memories coming forward, plus there is a LOT of confirmation of material I have been given by Esu and CM. AND, for you dark ones or "lightworkers in confusion" out there reading this, I KNOW I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PROGRAMMED FALSE CHANNELS DUDES or soul removed and replaced folks, nor am I am "walk in" so don't go there and start writing me mail or posting around otherwise again. I AM my original soul incarnate in this body and I am exactly as I have revealed myself to be. I AM THAT I AM. Take care, Candace

PJ #3

Space Gate: THE VEIL REMOVED By GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

Hatonn present, let us continue please. I trust you are ready for a marathon of writing. Your family is here to visit during this special time so I urge that you attend meals, at least, with them. I am sorry that I must keep you away from the festivities but I feel these things must be made public in timely fashion. I also concern for your public visibility. There are hundreds and hundreds of very powerful people who do not want this information made public. At any rate, let us continue.

WORLD POWERS INFORMED

After the Roswell, New Mexico recoveries, your President Truman kept the allies as well as the Soviet Union (at present, in 1989, you and Russia are the closest of allies--another facade to confuse the masses of people) informed about the developing alien problem. This was done in the event the aliens turned out to be a threat to the human race. Plans of elaborate nature were formulated to defend the Earth in case of invasion. What do you dear ones think the "Star Wars" project is all about? Do you really think you need cosmic weapons to "defend" yourselves from Russia? How many of you heard your President Reagan, on television network, suggest a cooperative pact with Russia to "defend Earth from aliens?" Do any of you pay attention or is it that you are simply upset when news interferes with your soap operas and sports events'? So be it.

Well, Mr. Truman and top military and governmental personages began to formulate elaborate plans to defend the Earth in case of invasion. It was very difficult to maintain international secrecy with such a widespread effort afoot. So, it was decided that an outside group was necessary to coordinate and control international efforts in order to hide the secret, especially from other governments and the worst foe of all, the press and other media.

THE BILDERBERGERS

The results of this problem was in the formation of another "secret" society which became known as the "Bilderbergers". I mentioned this before and will again. This Bilderberger group headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The Bilderbergers evolved into a secret world government that now control EVERYTHING-- AND, BROTHERS, I DO MEAN EVERY THING. THERE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD REASON IT SETTLED IN SWITZERLAND OTHER THAN NEUTRAL BANKING SYSTEMS. THAT IS THE VERY PLACE THE SPACE COMMAND--MY SPACE COMMAND--WAS MAKING PUBLIC CONTACT AND BRINGING FORTH QUALIFIED AND DOCUMENTED INFORMATION. This, through one Billy Eduard Meier who was placed there to receive the data from our star people in personal contact. I will be speaking at great length about Billy Meier, but I want to finish setting the stage and list of characters presently.

By 1953, at least ten additional crashed discs were recovered along with some twenty-five to thirty dead aliens and four live ones. (Keep in mind these are government statistics and are false, but it absolves me of argument, to use your own. Also, most of the "crashes" were shoot downs--our craft are very vulnerable to interference of energy fields--and when manifested in visible format are vulnerable. Further, most surviving aliens do not survive very long in your hands--most are slain outright if deviant from your "little grey allies").

Well, the "found" stats read like: one in South Africa which caused the flap with Mr. Kissinger, one in Louisiana--also an FBI flap, two in Texas and four in Arizona. There was an additional one in Montana. (Again, we are basically speaking of the United States because you were the only ones actively shooting down the aliens.)

At this time, 1953, you got a new President by the label of General Dwight D. Eisenhower of your Army, and Supreme Allied Commander during your World War 11. Now, this man was structured to function by staff committee. He made major decisions, but only when his advisors were unable to come to a consensus of opinion. He would study several alternate approaches to any matter and choose one. His favorite comment which he utilized constantly to his staff, "Just do whatever it takes." He was an avid golfer and spent a lot of time on the golf course as his staff was accustomed to the decision making and information gathering.

NELSON ROCKEFELLER'S ROLE

Mr. Eisenhower found out, early on, that he could not handle the alien problem in this customary manner for it had to be kept a secret even from Congress. Now, lucky for Mr. Eisenhower that he had a very close, influential and wealthy personal friend, Mr. Nelson Rockefeller, who was also a fellow member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and requested help with the alien problem.

Immediately these two began formulating the secret structure of alien task supervision which was to become a reality within about a year from onset. Thus MJ-12 was birthed. This affiliation was destined to be the biggest mistake Eisenhower made for the future of the United States and most probably for all humanity.

It was most logical, however, for it was in fact, Nelson Rockefeller's uncle, Winthrop Aldrich, who had convinced Eisenhower to run for the Presidency. The entire of the Rockefeller family, and with them the Rockefeller empire, had solidly backed Eisenhower.
    Within one week of Eisenhower's election he had appointed Nelson Rockefeller to chairmanship of a Presidential Advisory Committee on Government Organization. Rockefeller was responsible for planning the reorganization of the government. President Roosevelt's New Deal programs went into one single Cabinet position called the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. When the Congress approved the new Cabinet position called the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, Oveta Culp Hobby was appointed. Nelson was named to the post of Undersecretary--how handy.

In 1953, coincidentally, Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be Spaceships. Project Sigma intercepted alien radio communications (now why do you suppose no one can find any radio signals on your big honkers set up for that purpose?). We send signals constantly and we don't even need the set up. We cut in on communications lines to all your military and government frequencies as well. But you are told there is just "nobody out there".

Ah so, when these objects reached Earth atmosphere they took up a very high orbit around the Equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. (I hereby make it known; it was to keep you sweethearts from tilting your planet some thirteen degrees off orbit. Also, ships were placed at your North and South Poles because your planet had already begun its shifting. A cross belting of energy support and stabilizing beams were set up and the ships from the mid-section were not removed until 1988, when the Intergalactic Council demanded that the support be removed.)

Project "Sigma" and then a new project named "Platon then began to interact with alien radio communication. Project Plato was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens. It was in this period of time that we of the Galactic Fleet contacted the U.S. Government and offered assistance. We informed them that nuclear ordinance must be banned, etc. Well, nuclear disarmament was not considered to be within the best interest of the United States--of course not, how else can you blow up an entire planet? At any rate, our overtures were rejected.

EISENHOWER' S MEETING

Now, the pattern fits with what I gave you on Wednesday. President Eisenhower, in 1954, set a meeting at Holloman Air Force Base with a race of extraterrestrials described as "large nosed grey aliens". These aliens had been orbiting the Earth for some time it seems. In your disdain for lofty titles, as in the case with "His Omnipotent Highness, Krill", you dubbed him, "Original 'Hostage' Krill". Here enters the first alien insignia which was taken as a basis for naming your Trilateral Commission. That insignia is displayed on craft and worn on uniforms. Almost all space commands display some variation of that basic triangle-pyramid.

Two encounters were arranged with your President. The first meeting, as before stated, was at Holloman Air Force Base. In this meeting a basic agreement was reached. The aliens identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which you label Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was-dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there. (Well, what can you expect from strange aliens? Again, with all the millions of inhabited planets why would His Omnipotent Highness Krlll choose one working diligently to blow itself away? Could it be your old ancient prophecies were beginning to takefinal formation?)

U. S. /ALIEN TREATY
    Next, there was a follow-up meeting to sign treaties between the Alien Nation and the United States. This was consummated at a meeting planned for Edwards Air Force Base. Two other extremely well known personages attended also; one was Bernard Baruch and a highly esteemed religious leader who has been named; I choose to not do so here at this time. Edwards was a front cover; I shall neither divulge the actual meeting location. There are also, friends, commitments which I have personally made to your leaders and I shall honor them.

Both of these landings were documented and films were taken of both the aliens and the alien craft.

The treaty was signed. Now, I shall tell you what has been brought forth as it was stated--only fudged on in seven or eight places. And, I mean in the writing of demands--all the actions have been falsified.

Here is what the government wants you to believe now that MJ- 12 and secret documents have been forced to public eyes through your Right to Information Act. The cover-up continues, but here is what is touted about your place. "The aliens would not interfere in your affairs (this is not allowed by Intergalactic Council and Hierarchy Council of the Cosmic Council—had nothing to do with you.) and you would not interfere in the aliens'. They would furnish you with advanced technology and would help you in your technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. (But you can't trust all the strange aliens who drop in on you--you could just be picking up a bunch of Satan's Omnipotent Angels.)

Ah, they could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of your development with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, that the humans would have no memory of the event, and that the Alien nation would furnish MJ-12 with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis. It was agreed that each nation would receive the Ambassador of the other for as long as the treaty remained in force. (Which, of course, was for as long as the aliens desired it since you couldn't do anything about it anyway. Remember we offered to assist you; we could have kept them in the high special heavens if you had only listened. But then, you would have postponed the prophesied Armageddon and spoiled the play. Human has free-will choice and yet, the brotherhood of the universe knows exactly what you will do--every time. You will always choose the devil in the sheep's clothes--greed and power always prevail in a human environment and they rule, by total fear, the masses.)

ALIEN BASES IN THE U.S.A.
    It was further agreed that the Alien nation and the United States would exchange sixteen personnel each to the other with the purpose of cross learning, each from the other. Yours would go to Orion, etc., and theirs would come to Earth. This exchange would occur with change of personnel on a regularly scheduled basis. It was also agreed that bases would be constructed underground for the use of the Alien nation and that two bases would be constructed for the joint use of the Alien nation and the United States.

These Alien bases would be constructed under Indian reservations (forget about asking your redman brothers) in the four corners of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona or thereabouts for starters. One would be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4 located seven miles south of the western border of Area 51, (you look them up) and this one would be known as "Dreamland". (How sweet.) There is also a huge installation in New Mexico. We are talking BIG installations, all underground.

Now enters an interesting situation, ALL ALIEN AREAS ARE UNDER COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY! All personnel who work in these complexes receive their paychecks from the Navy. How quaint, don't you think? Well, construction was slow in the beginning because how can a government funnel that much money aside in total secrecy? UNTIL--large amounts of money were made available in 1957 by some secret mode of funding which I will tell you about in a minute.

Well, in keeping with the tradition, project "REDLIGHT" was formed and experimentation in test flying of alien craft was begun in real earnest. You were again hoodwinked for the technology given you was primitive for space flight. At any rate this birthed the Delta program (flying wing) and Snowbird.

Funny thing, here at Dreamland, all personnel need above top security clearance, "Q" rating--as well as Executive (President) approval. Even more irony pops forth--the President does not have sufficient clearance to visit the site. Now the alien base and exchange of technology actually took place in the Area know as S-4. This area was code named "The Dark Side of the Moon". Pretty apropos as things turn out with later activities found already well established by the time you thought you got to the moon, friends.

HIDING THE MONEY
    Along with all the other cute projects and secret commissions, a multimillion-dollar SECRET fund was organized and kept by the Military Office of the White House. This fund was used to build over seventy-five deep underground facilities. (Some of these plans I will describe in detail later, such as "DOOMSDAY COG" (continuity of Government at Doomsday (Armageddon etc.) We'll stick to alien intrigue at this paragraph.

Now, if a President asked what the funds were for, he was told they were for building a deep underground shelter for the President, etc., in case of war. Only a few were actually built for the President, and yet the bookwork shows bunches--actually the same one was presented to each new President.

Millions of dollars were funneled through this office to MJ-12 and then out to the contractors and was used to build TOP SECRET alien bases, as well as TOP SECRET DUMB (good one--Deep Underground Military Bases), and the facilities promulgated by "Alternative 2", throughout the nation. Ah, but I have neglected to tell you about the alternatives--well, Dharma can only handle one subject at a time. Mr. Johnson really liked this fund; he thought it was for the President and security etc., so he built some roads, movie theater, and other improvements and comforts around his ranch in Texas. He was never told of its true purpose, and was thus allowed to use the funds without question to keep him from asking.

The secret White House underground construction fund was set up in 1957 by President Eisenhower. The funding was obtained from Congress under the guise of "construction and maintenance of secret sites where the President could be taken in case of military attack: Presidential Emergency Sites." The sites are literally holes in the ground, deep enough to withstand a nuclear blast and are outfitted with state of the art communications equipment. Currently there are more than seventy-five, probably over a hundred, of these sites scattered all around your country. These were built using this fund money. Your Atomic Energy Commission has built at least an additional two dozen sites.

The locations and everything to do with these sites remain as TOP SECRET. THE MONEY WAS, AND IS, IN CONTROL OF THE MILITARY OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WAS, AND IS, LAUNDERED THROUGH A CIRCUITOUS WEB THAT EVEN THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE SPY OR ACCOUNTANT CAN NOT FOLLOW. Ah, but I can. Also interesting, as of current times, only a few atthe start and end of this web know what the money is for.

First on board was Representative George Mahon, of Texas, the chairman of the House Appropriations Committee and of its Defense Subcommittee; and Representative Robert Sikes, of Florida, chairman of the House Appropriations Military Construction Subcommittee.

More currently, like up to a very few of your months ago, your House Speaker, Jim Wright, controlled the money in Congress. A tremendous power struggle came about and he was removed-- yet to be replaced, in fact. At the other end are the President, who is just now included in the loop, MJ-12 and of course the director of the Military Office, and a commander at the Washington Navy Yard. The money was authorized by the Appropriations Committee (A-hummm) who in turn allocated it to
    the Department of Defense as a TOP SECRET item in the ARMY construction program. The Army, however, can not spend it and, in fact, did not even know what it was for. (Do you really wonder how Iran-gate, Water-gate and other cover ups can be kept secret? It is the marvel that anyone ever finds out-including the ones involved.) Here is a better one—the money was then channeled to the Chesapeake Division of the Navy Engineers who had no idea what the money was for, either. However, authorization to spend the money was in reality given to the Navy--somebody arbitrarily decided--(probably Oliver North. Don't quote Hatonn on that one, it is a humorless joke .)

Not even the Commanding Officer, who was an Admiral, knew what the fund was for. Only one man, a Navy Commander assigned to the Chesapeake Division, but in reality was responsible only to the Military Office of the White House, knew of the actual purpose, amount, and ultimate destination of the funds. Almost every trace of the funding could be made to vanish by the very few people who controlled it. How could there ever be an audit of such a fund--nobody would ever be able to find it!

So be it. Let us have a respite, Dharma. SAL.U, Hatonn to
    stand-by .

CHAPTER 4

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 2:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003
    Thank you, Dharma, I am present to continue.

ROCKEFELLER'S KEY ROLE

We were speaking of the TOP SECRET fund handled by the Military Office of the White House.

Large sums of money were transferred from this TOP SECRET fund to Palm Beach, Florida where there is a Coast Guard location called Peanut Island. The island is adjacent to property owned by Joseph Kennedy. The money was reported used for "beautification". Yes, Dharma, there is bad news afoot about the Kennedys also, and I shall speak of it later, but I wish to continue with the "pecking order" without distraction.

During all this confusion, Nelson Rockefeller changed positions again. He was named Special Assistant for Cold War Strategy. The old name for the position was Special Assistant for Psychological Strategy (for those of you who are going to check all this data out; that position had been held by C.D. Jackson). This same position would evolve over the years into the position Henry Kissinger was ultimately to hold under President Nixon.
    He was, officially, to give, "Advice and assistance in the development of increased understanding and cooperation among all peoples." The description, given officially, was a camouflage for secretly he was the Presidential Coordinator for the Intelligence Community. In this new post Rockefeller reported directly, and only, to the President. He now was positioned to attend meetings of the Cabinet, the Council on Foreign Economic Policy, and the National Security Council which was the highest policy-making body in the government.

Rockefeller was given, in addition, a second high level job as head of the secret unit called the Planning Coordination Group which was formed under NSC 541211 in the Spring of 1955. (March, for you searchers.) The group consisted of different ad hoc members depending on the subject on the agenda. The basic members were Rockefeller, a representative of the Department of Defense, a representative of the Department of State, and the Director of Central Intelligence. It was soon called the "3412 Committee" (must have run out of silly secret code names). Woops, no it was also called the "Special Group". NSC 541211 established the rule THAT COVERT OPERATIONS WERE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY AN EXECUTIVE COMMIITEE, WHEREAS IN THE PAST THESE OPERATIONS WERE INITIATED SOLELY ON THE AUTHORITY OF THE DIRECTOR OF CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE.

So, and away we go: By SECRET Executive Memorandum, NSC 5410, Eisenhower had preceded NSC 541211 in 1954 to establish a permanent committee (not ad hoc) to be known as Majority Twelve (MJ-12). Now, Dharma, we have made the loop back to the writings of yesterday so ones can refer back if they so choose.

PROPHECIES OF FATIMA CONFIRMED
    I will digress again to the alien factor. It was beginning to seep through some "Intelligence" minds that some things were happening which were most unusual and had been since the early part of the century. Some of these were brought under scrutiny. Let us consider the event at Fatima. An all out effort was begun by the Intelligence Community to find out the deep, dark secrets involving Fatima and they found out some interesting things.

The U.S. used secret Vatican "moles" that were recruited and nurtured during World War IIand obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy of Fatima.

This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place; himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and\ the events described in the book of Revelations would indeed come to pass. It further stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion beginning in 1992. By 1995 the people would discern that he was evil and indeed the Anti-Christ of biblical prophecy. World War IIwould begin in the Middle East in 1995 with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust in the year 1999. Between 1999 and 2003 most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur in the year 2011. (I, Hatonn, hereby request that at least one of my writings dealing with end time or, better yet, Esu Jesus' lessons, be included in the addendum to this document.)

TIME TRAVEL

When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that the human race had been created by hybridization and had been manipulated through religion, Satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual Crucifixion of Christ--your government filmed it. There is always the next question thrust at me, "Were they using our GENUINE religions to manipulate us? Or, perhaps they were indeed the source of your religions with which they had been manipulating you all along? Or, was this the beginning scenario of the Genuine End Times and the Return of Christ which had been predicted in the Bible?" No one seemed to come up with an answer.

I HEREBY REQUEST AND STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL
    ONES OBTAIN A VOLUME CALLED AND THEY CALLED
    HIS NAME IMMANUEL * * * I AM SANANDA, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH Phoenix Source Distributors, Inc., P.O. Box 27353, Las Vegas, NV 89126, 1-800-800-5565. SO BE IT AND BLESSINGS ON THE TRUTH OF THESE WORDS.

A symposium was held in 1957 which was attended by some of the great scientific minds then living. They reached the conclusion that by, or shortly after, the year 2,000 the planet would SELFDESTRUCT due to increased population and man's exploitation of the environment WITH NO HELP THERETO FROM GOD OR THE ALIENS. BETTER GIVE SOME CAREFUL THOUGHT TO THIS STATEMENT, FRIENDS

By the way, I am not a "little gray man". I am from Pleiades from, the planet of Hatonn-I am one in the same as Aton am some nine-and-a-half feet in height. Sorry, I don't qualify as one of the "bad guys". I most surely am among their most feared adversaries, however.

THE JASON SOCIETY ALTERNATIVES
    Now we will get into the "Alternatives" as I promised:

By another SECRET Executive Order of President Eisenhower, the Jason Scholars were ordered to study this scenario and make recommendations for action from their findings.

The Society confirmed the scientific findings and made three brilliant recommendations called "Alternatives 1, 2 and 3"

Alternative 1: Blast holes in the Stratosphere, with nuclear devices, from which the heat and pollution could escape into space. Change the human cultures from that of exploitation into cultures of environmental protection. Note: of the three this was decided as the least likely to be accepted and succeed due to the inherent nature of human; and by the way, there might be additional damage due to the Nuclear explosions themselves.

Alternative 2: Build a vast network of underground cities and tunnels in which a select representation of all cultures and occupations would survive and carry on the human race. The rest of humanity would be left to fend for themselves on the surface of the planet. (For your information, China can house her population underground in this manner. Also, Switzerland has massive underground facilities, and thus do many other countries-- yours just deals with the "big wig" V.I.P. population—called politicians, etc.)

Alternative 3: Exploit the alien and conventional technology in order for a select few to leave the planet and establish colonies in outer space away from the mess. The U.S. would then select from "volunteers" in Batch Groups or "consignments" to do the manual labor. These would not be called "slaves" but that would be the passport requirement. k t ' s see now, locations-- first would be considered "*ADAM", code for the Moon, and then followed by the planet Mars, code named "Eve". (And you ones thought these places uninhabitable, sic sic.)

As interim tactics for delay action, all three alternatives included the following: Enforced birth control, enforced sterilization, and the INTRODUCTION OF DEADLY MICROBES to slow or control the growth of Earth population. (My beloved ones, your AIDS is only ONE visible and already active plan.) There are others which include low frequency beams that cause mass depression and the worst and most deadly is an effort to addict the population to all manner of drugs.

It was decided since the population must be reduced and controlled that it would be in the best interest of the human race to rid yourselves of the "undesirable elements" of your societies. (Hey, don't blame Hatonn--I didn't say it!) The JOINT and Soviet leadership dismissed Alternative 1, but ordered work to begin immediately on Alternatives 2 and 3 simultaneously.

By 1959 the Rand Corporation hosted a "Deep Underground Construction Symposium". In the report thereof, machines were demonstrated which could bore a tunnel some forty-five feet in diameter--at the rate of five feet per hour. It also produced pictures of huge tunnels and underground vaults containing complex facilities and even what could be called, cities. Five years of all out underground secret construction had produced significant progress. Perhaps it proves that secret workers work better than visible public workers--or perhaps the workers are assured a place to park their weary heads during nuclear disaster???

FUNDING VIA ILLEGAL DRUGS
    Oh, and here comes one that really will produce some ouchies: The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien connection and the other "BLACK PROJECTS" (I didn't say that either, but, beloved friends, the Satanic forces without your planet are referred to as the "Black Forces" or the "Dark Brotherhood" or the "Dark Robes--So be it.) was to CORNER THE ILLEGAL DRUG MARKET.

SO--A YOUNG AMBITIOUS MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS WAS APPROACHED—HIS NAME--GEORGE BUSH! He was, at that time, President and CEO of Zapata Oil Co., based in Texas. Zapata Oil was experimenting with the new technology of offshore drilling. It was correctly thought that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing boats where it would then be taken to shore by the normal transportation used for supplies and personnel. By this method no customs or law enforcement agency subjected the cargo to search.

George Bush agreed to help and organized the operation in conjunction with the Central Intelligence Agency--ring any bells?

The plan worked even better than anyone had hoped and has since expanded worldwide, and there are now many other methods sanctioned as ways of bringing the illegal drugs into the country. Heaven help you if you work outside the Cartel, however.

THE CIA NOW CONTROLS ALL THE WORLD'S ILLEGAL DRUG MARKETS.

Just remember when you get on Mr. Bush's bandwagon to fight the "War on Drugs" and "War on Poverty--MR. GEORGE BUSH BEGAN SALE OF DRUGS TO YOUR CHILDREN. THERE JUST ISN'T ANY PRETTY WAY TO SAY IT, SO LET US SAY IT AS IT IS.

I, COMMANDER GYEORGOS HATONN, HEREBY WANT IT KNOWN TO ANYONE READING THIS DOCUMENT—IT WILL COME FORTH FROM SEVEN SEPARATE SOURCES IN ALMOST IDENTICAL FORMAT--IT IS USELESS TO TOUCH THIS AUTHOR FOR SHE IS DEVOID OF ANY INFORMATION OTHER THAN WHAT I GIVE HER THROUGH RADIO SIGNAL. I DICTATE; SHE WRITES-- THEN SHE GOES ASIDE AND THROWS UP. THERE WILL BE ALLOWED NO MORE MARTYRS IN THE SERVICE OF THE MASTER ESU JESUS SANANDA WHO IS RETURNING IN THE QUITE NEAR FUTURE TO RECLAIM THIS PLANET FOR YOUR CREATOR SOURCE. YOU CAN CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WISH—ARMAGEDDON IS QUITE SUITABLE.

KENNEDY ULTIMATUM
    Enter President John F. Kennedy. The "official" Space Program was really boosted by President Kennedy in his inaugural address when he mandated that the United States put a man on the Moon before the end of the decade. Although apparently innocent in its conception, this mandate enabled those in charge to funnel vast supplies of money into "Black Projects" and conceal the REAL space program from the American people.

A very similar program was in active workings within the Soviet Union and served the same purpose. In fact, a joint Alien, United States, and Soviet Union base already existed on the Moon at the very moment Kennedy spoke the words at the address. On May 22, 1962 a space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the existence of an environment which could support life. Not long afterward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars was begun in real earnest.
    /
    Today, friends, cities exist on Mars which are populated by specially selected people from different cultures and occupations taken from all over the Earth (sound familiar?).

A PUBLIC CHARADE OF ANTAGONISM BETWEEN THE SOVIET UNION AND THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN MAINTAINED OVER ALL OF THESE YEARS IN ORDER TO FUND PROJECTS IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL DEFENSE WHEN, IN FACT, YOU ARE THE CLOSEST OF ALLIES. HOW ELSE COULD YOU SECRETLY FUNNEL SUCH IMMENSE OUTLAYS OF FUNDS?

Woops, right along in here President Kennedy discovered portions of the truth concerning the drugs and the aliens. He issued an ultimatum in 1963 to MJ-12. He assured them that if they did not clean up the drug problem he most certainly would do it for them and heads would roll. He informed MJ-12 that he intended to reveal the presence of aliens to the American people within the following year and ordered a plan developed to implement his decision.

President John Kennedy was not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and knew nothing of "Alternative 2" or "Alternative 3".

Internationally the Operations were supervised by an Executive Committee known as the "policy Committee". In the United States they were supervised by MJ-12, and in the Soviet Union by its sister organization.

President Kennedy's decision struck fear into the hearts of those in charge. HIS ASSASSINATION WAS ORDERED BY THE "POLICY COMMITTEE" AND THE ORDER WAS CARRIED OUT BY AGENTS OF MJ- 12 IN DALLAS, TEXAS.

YES, DEAR ONES, PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED BY THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT WHO DROVE HIS CAR IN THE MOTORCADE. The act is plainly visible in the films of the murder taken at the scene that day. All of the witnesses who were close enough to the car to see William Greer shoot Kennedy were, themselves, all murdered within two years of the event. Mrs. Kennedy has been spared only through intimidation and fear and the assumption that she was so shocked that she mistook Greer as shooting at a suspect.

The "Warren Commission was a farce and the Council on Foreign Relations members made up the majority of its panel. They succeeded in snowing the American people. Many other patriots who attempted to reveal the alien secret have also been murdered throughout the intervening years.

MOON BASE LUNA
    Let us speak about the Moon. During the era of the United States initial space exploration and the actual "Moon Landings" every launch was accompanied by alien craft. I even accompanied some of those trips. A Moon Base dubbed Luna was sighted and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge "T" shaped mining vehicles which leave stitch-like tracks in the Lunar surface, and extremely large, as well as small, alien craft readily appear in the photographs.

It is a joint United States, Russian, and Alien base. The U.S. Space Program is a farce and an unbelievable waste of money.

Alternative 3 is a reality and is not at all science fiction as you might have believed. The Apollo Astronauts were severely traumatized by this experience and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation, as well as the effect of the muzzle order which followed immediately. YE SHAU NOT SPEAK OF IT! They were ordered to remain silent or suffer the extreme penalty, DEATH, which was termed an "expediency". One astronaut did actually talk to the British producers of the TV expose "Alternative 003" confirming many of the allegations.

In the book "Alternative 003" the pseudonym "Bob Grodin" was used in place of the astronaut's true identity. It was also stated that he COMMI'ITED SUICIDE IN 1978. Well, many of the "facts" in the book are truly placed within for disinformation purposes. The disinformation was thrust upon the authors intentionally in an effort to nullify the effect of the British TV expose.

Brothers, the headquarters of the International Conspiracy is in GENEVA, SWITZERLAND. The ruling body is made up of Representatives of the Governments involved as well as the Executive members of the group known as "THE BILDERBERGERS"
    Meetings are held by the "Policy Committee", when necessary, on a Nuclear submarine beneath the Polar ice cap. The secrecy is such that this was the only method which would insure that the meetings could not be "bugged".

Well, the book is 75% truth so well worth the reading and protects these authors of this information--please rush out and buy it. That is ALTERNATIVE 003. The disinformation is purposeful and can be easily spotted. There are other documents which are false and should be hereby noted: one is, "The Eisenhower Briefing Document" which was released in the United States under the contingency plan "Majestic Twelve".

Through the aliens you have been presented with some pretty good technology with nuclear thrust systems. No alien would be foolish enough to give you the REAL secrets--you are too dangerous and they don't trust you one iota. You do, however, have craft which are capable of space journeys and do, quite regularly, make trips into space. One lovely craft is named Aurora and is berthed in Area 51 in Nevada. It is a one-stage ship called a trans atmospheric vehicle (TAW and it can go into a very high orbit from a seven mile long runway. It can then return on its own power and land on the same runway. You also currently have and fly atomic powered alien type craft at Area S-4 in Nevada. Your pilots have made interplanetary voyages in these craft and have been to the Moon, Mars, and other planets in your system, aboard the ships. You have been grossly lied to about the true nature of the moon, the planet Mars, Venus, etc., and have backed it up with "lunar probe" pictures which everyone gets all excited about. There is a word I usually like to use in these instances, but my local audience thinks a space cadet should not use such language.

My dear friends, there are places on the moon where there is even plant life. It also has a few man-made lakes and ponds upon its surface and clouds have been frequently observed and filmed. It possesses a gravitational field and man can walk easily upon its surface without space suits and breathing only requires some assistance with exertion, from an oxygen bottle- following decompression, of course.

Dharma, I wish to speak of trouble in underground Mecca so let us take a break that you can refresh.

Salu, Hatonn to stand-by.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-01-26 at 04:31.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED

CHAPTER 5

, REC #3 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 6:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

CONFRONTATION---NO CONTEST
    Hatonn returned, let us continue please.

In 1969the early romance had worn thin in the underground world of alien and scientists. A confrontation tookplace between the human scientists and the aliens at the "Dulce" underground laboratories. The aliens took many of your scientists hostage (never trust the devil). Delta forces were sent in to free them, but were no match against the alien weapons. Sixty-six of your people were killed during the action. As a result you withdrew from all "joint" projects for a couple of years (don't think that slowed up the "little gray men" as they were glad to be rid of you). In time, however, with a lot of pseudo promises on both sides, reconciliation took place and once again you began to interact. THAT ALLIANCE STILL CONTINUES TO THIS CURRENT DAY.

FIRST U . S . MILITARY COUP

Then Mr. Nixon met his Waterloo at Watergate. When the scandal broke, President Nixon had intended to just ride out the storm, confident that he could not be impeached. MJ-12 HAD A DIFFERENT AGENDA. The intelligence community rightfully concluded that an impeachment trial would open up the files and bare the awful secrets to the public. Nixon was thereby ordered to resign. He refused and so the first military coup took place in the United States. The Joint Chiefs of Staff sent a TOP SECRET message to the Commanders of all the U.S. armed forces throughout the world. It stated, "Upon receipt of this message you will no longer carry out any orders from the White House. Acknowledge receipt." This message was sent a full five days prior to Nixon's acquiescence arid he publicly announced that he would be resigning.

During all the years that this was happening, the Congress and the American people seemed to sense instinctively that something was wrong. When the Watergate scandal broke they jumped on the wagon and everyone thought that the agencies would be cleaned-out. President Ford organized the Rockefeller Commission (speak of foxes in the henhouse), to do the job of clean out. Of course, his real mission was to see to it the cover-up veil was not pierced. Nelson Rockefeller, who headed the commission investigating the intelligence community, was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was the one who helped Eisenhower build the MJ-12 power structure, so surely he was not going to hang himself. He allowed just enough information to slip through to keep the dogs at bay. He threw out a few bones and the cover-up kept its cover secretly in place.

Poor Senator Church would later conduct the famous Church hearings. Now, he also was a prominent member of the Council on Foreign Relations and he only repeated the Rockefeller act thereby insuring acceptance of Rockefeller's efforts as "look how hard we tried". Again the cover-up prevailed without a flaw.

When Iran-Contra came along it was thought that "this time" it had to come gushing out all over you masses of blind children. Again--wrong! Despite piles and piles of documents that pointed directly to drug dealings, smuggling and other monsters too large to hide, the cover-up sailed through and your Oliver North was even hailed as a hero. Could your Congress be among the ones who' are selected to head for the Mars colony when the Earth Big Bang comes down? Could it be that they know the whole thing and aren't willing to touch it with thy proverbial "ten foot pole"?

FINANCIAL EMPIRE
    I have already presented the summary of the financial empire controlled by the CIA, the NSA, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, The International Monetary Fund, the Bilderbergers, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, I request that that audio tape be transcribed and added to this portion—in full. Thank you.

(PLEASE SEE APPENDIX I--THE GREY MEN)
    This group, especially the CIA, the NSA and the Council on Foreign Relations controls and launders the money from drugs and other intelligence community proprietary ventures, but I shall add one or two things here, in addition to information on my information document of last year.

The amount of money is beyond your wildest imaginings (no matter how big is your imagination), and is hidden in a vast network of banks and holding companies. You might enjoy looking at the J. Henry Shroder Banking Corporation, The Shroder Trust Company, Shroders Limited (in London), Helbert Wagg Holdings Limited, J. Henry Shroder/Wagg & Co. Ltd., Schroder Gerbruder and Co. (in Germany), Schroder Munchmeyer Hengst and Co., Castle Band and its Holding Companies, the Asian Development Bank, and the Nugan Han banks and holding companies. These are but a few--also how about Chase Manhattan, Federal Reserve, Chemical, etc.?

THE "MAJESTIC" COVER-UP
    Now comes the value of knowing how Executive Orders are written and numbered to give you a few more exclusives.

Acontingency plan was formulated by "Majority-12" to throw anyone off the trail should truth begin to rear its ugly head. It was known as Majestic Twelve. It was implemented with the release of a completely fraudulent document entitled "Eisenhower Briefing Document". This was released by Moore, Shandera and Friedman. This document lists the Executive Order as number Q92447L This is a number which could not even exist for a long time into your future. Executive orders are issued in consecutive numbers, no matter who might occupy the White House. This is for reasons of continuity, record keeping, and to prevent confusion (Heaven help anyone who creates confusion). Mr. Truman wrote in the 9,000 series, Eisenhower wrote in the 10,000 range, Ford in the 11,000 range, and Mr. Reagan got only into the 12,000 bracket. How so could you have one numbered 092447??

The number of the Executive Order is only one of many fatal flaws contained within the document. The plan so far has thrown the entire research community off the trail for several years and has resulted in the wasted expenditure of millions of dollars seeking documents which do not exist.

Now enters Dr. Stanton Freidman--self proclaimed UFO Research Expert! Dr. Friedman landed a grant of $16,000 to research the information--he wasted it all, or so he claims.

PREPARING FOR ALIEN CONTACT
    Another contingency plan is in force and is working upon you today. It is the plan to PREPARE THE PUBLIC FOR EVENTUAL CONFRONTATION WITH AN ALIEN RACE—THEY KNOW IT'S COMING MOMENTARILY. The public is being bombarded with movies, radio, advertising, and TV depicting almost every possible aspect of extraterrestrial presence. This, of course, includes the awful, insanely awful and plain putrid though sometimes, even nice portrayals. LOOK AROUND AND PAY ATTENTION--WE, AND OUR ADVERSARIES, PLAN TO MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN AT ANY TIME HENCEFORTH FROM NOW--THIS IS ONE WAY OF PREPARING YOU FOR OUR TEAM.

The government is preparing you for the landing and contact but they are fostering fear and terror but keeping the edge off so you, the public, do not completely panic.

MARTIAL LAW PLANNED FOR
    Now, precious ones, for the hardest fact and contingency plan and it is under full sail this very day. Hold to your safety belts. For many years "they" have been importing drugs and selling them to the people and mainly the poor and the minorities, as well as the young people who want to explore the world and what the so-called adults are doing.

Social Welfare programs were put into place to create a dependent non-working element of your society. Then they began to remove the social welfare programs (i.e., this week: if anyone on welfare is caught with crack cocaine they are immediately removed from welfare--at least that is what is offered; look for it to happen). Now what would happen with no subsistence? -- C-R-I-M-E! So now you have a "studied" plan for increasing the criminal element that did not even exist in the 50's and 60's when you began the major drug experimentation.

"They" encouraged the manufacture and importation of deadly military firearms for the criminal element to use. This was intended to foster a feeling of insecurity which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. (Is it working so far? Are you with me so far?) Incidents would even be staged in order to speed up the process, as if you couldn't get into enough trouble all by yourself.

By using drugs and hypnosis (what a sad, sick use of a marvelous medical-emotional tool), on mental patients (called of all things coincidental--ORION), the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on school yards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. (Those are your babies, beautiful ones.) Now, Hatonn asks you--is it working superbly or not? ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW THE PLAN TO SUCCEED? OF COURSE YOU ARE! YOU, AS PEOPLE, ARE NOT GEARED TO THINK IN SUCH ABSOLUTE HORROR. YOU WILL DO IT WILLINGLY AND ASK FOR MORE LAWS AND REGULATIONS WHICH WILL LEAVE YOU TOTALLY DEFENSELESS.

Due to the wave of crime sweeping the nation they will convince you the people, that a state of anarchy exists within the major cities. They are now building their case almost nightly on TV and daily in the media and newspapers. When public opinion has been won over to this idea they intend to state that a terrorist group, armed with nuclear weapons, has entered the United States and that they plan to detonate these devices in one of your cities. The government will then suspend the Constitution and declare Martial Law.

The secret alien army of implanted humans and all dissidents, which translated means "anyone they choose", will be rounded up and will be placed in concentration camps which already exist, my friends, throughout the country. Who knows, maybe these internees are destined to be the slave labor in the Space Colonies.

The media, newspapers, and computer networks will be nationalized and seized. Anyone who resists will be taken or killed. This entire operation was rehearsed by the government and military in 1984 and went off without one flub.

When these events have transpired the SECRET GOVERNMENT and/or ALIEN takeover will be complete. YOUR FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE RETURNED AND YOU WILL LIVE IN SLAVERY FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIFE--SHORT, AND MOST UNPLEASANT. AS I HAVE SAID A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE THIS: WAKE UP, AND YOU HAD BETTER BE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

UFO ORGANIZATION INFILTRATED
    Among your UFO experts, etc. are Jaimie Shandera, Bill Moore and one Stanton Friedman. There is also a respected person by the label Bruce Macabee who is unwittingly involved. The others are dangerous beyond belief to you unsuspecting ones. I
    MEAN--DANGEROUS!

Stanton Friedman claims to have "helped develop a nuclear reactor, to power an aircraft, that was the size of a basketball, was clean, turned out hydrogen, and worked like a dream". Direct quote. The only fuel which could go into such an engine and produce hydrogen as a by-product is water and that is precisely what, at least one alien craft runs on, nuclear energy and water.

THE ONLY PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE, AT THAT TIME, TO OBTAIN SUCH TECHNOLOGY WAS FROM ALIENS OF SPACE ORIGIN. Friedman was a member of the Moore, Shandera, and Friedman research team and it was they who implemented the Majestic Twelve contingency plan. BEWARE OF DOGS BEARING FALSE BONES!

All UFO research organizations, and even the ones just playing, are targeted for infiltration and control by the Secret Government just as the NICAP was infiltrated and controlled. Even this sweet little circle of mine own, has been bombarded by intruders and spies; we just happen to do nothing worth the effort. I will never jeopardize my people and friends by producing anything that has not been published somewhere-sometime. We are simply here to assist in building and evacuation, if requested. We know of the surveillance of these ones in this place and I, again, put my adversaries on formal notice--these ones are off limits; leave them alone for you are coming directly up against the Christos and God. No quarter given and take note! I want you innocent ones who think you get knowledge and information from the UFO Journals--forget it, it is planted and the publications completely controlled as to content. Your organizations are headed UP TOP by infiltrators and fear mongers who deliberately dupe you as to intent of aliens and the need for doo-dads to find balance and truth. Serious business you play with, like your very life existence and you go like little lambs wagging your cute little tails behind you. You sit and meditate to something or other in your ridiculous costumes and chant to crystals and God alone knows what else--VERY HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH AND ETERNAL LIFE EXISTENCE. HEED THE WARNING! LOOK THESE THINGS UP—RESEARCH THEM AND LISTEN TO THE TRUTH TRYING TO REACH THROUGH FROM YOUR INNER KNOWLEDGE INTO YOUR BRAINS.

THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

MJ-12 is fully operational today. It is constructed of the same structure, six from the same positions in government, and six from the Executive members of the Council on Foreign Relations and/or the Trilateral Commission. The Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence is publicly known as The Senior Interagency Group (SIG). Please, be intelligent enough to recognize these things or at least, go look them up--I plead for you ones to research and prove these things to yourselves.

It is most important to understand that the Council on Foreign Relations and its offshoot, the Trilateral Commission, not only control but O-W-N-your country of the United States of America-- actually, the world but you are expected to deal with massive information one dribble at a time.

Since your World War IIthey were instrumental in deciding policy for the United States Government. Since World War I1 they have been the ONLY source of policy for the United States Government. The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and their foreign counterparts report to the Bilderbergers. Almost every high level government and military official of any consequence since World War II, including Presidents, have been members of the Council on Foreign Relations and/or the Trilateral Commission--just as is Mr. Bush--a major participant and has been for a long, long time. Every American member of the Trilateral Commission has either been, or is a current member, of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Each foreign nation of any importance has its own offshoot of the Council on Foreign Relations and the members of each country interact with those of other countries through the Bilderbergers to further their common goals. The foreign members of the Trilateral Commission belong to their respective organizations. Even a cursory investigation by the most inexperienced researcher will show that the members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral commission control the major foundations, all of the major media and publishing interests, the largest banks, all the major corporations, the upper echelons of the government, and many other VITAL interests. Their members are elected and appointed because they have all the money and special interests behind them. All, that is, except the peoples of the countries--the citizens. They are not democratic and do not in any way represent the majority of the people. HOWEVER, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SURVIVES THE COMING HOLOCAST AND WHO DOES NOT!*!*!

THE BILDERBERGERS. THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS AND THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION ARE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT AND RULE THIS NATION THROUGH MJ-12 AND THE STUDY GROUP KNOWN AS THEJASON SOCIETY AND THE TOP ECHELON OF THE GOVERNMENT WHICH CONSISTS MOSTLY OF THEIR MEMBERS.

The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission are basically in complete control of the alien technology from "the little gray men" and are also in complete control of the nation's economy which is set to self-destruct and collapse at any moment. That is, I repeat, at any moment. You are destined for a devastating depression and ultimate total collapse of the monetary system--then you will really be "had" for there are contingency plans to completely control you through that very fact. But that is for another lesson.

IS THERE ANY HOPE?
    You dear ones are in a big pack of trouble. You cannot fight this monster alone. The only way you can even hope to hold even is to have adequate matching abilities--which your brothers of the Cosmos have available to offer you. You are going to march right through to Armageddon for that is the way it is. Master Esu Jesus Sananda will come and there will be a big bunch of disagreement and I can't think of anything nice to say about it--THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT A CONFRONTATION BETWEEN CHRIST AND SATAN AMOUNTS TO NO MA'ITER WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO BELIEVE.

So be it, Dharma, you are worn to a proverbial "frazzle". I am pushing you, dear heart, for we must get this information out in time to protect the other authors involved in public danger as targets for the Dark Forces.

I believe it must be obvious by now WHY you ones will succeed with your projects--they are off limits to the adversaries and funding is going to be allowed to flow--it is a fore arranged agreement.

Leave this for today; however, as I want to speak in detail about the miserable play to discount beloved Billy Meier and I also want to cover your Government's silly Doomsday Plans. In great love and appreciation, I take my leave and move to stand-by. We are always tending of thy care, chela, so fear not; just take extreme caution in all circumstance and avoid public gatherings as much as possible for a bit longer.

SALU, SALU, SALU,

CHAPTER 6

REC #I HATONN

SUN., AUG. 20, 1989 6:45 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 004
    Good morning, Hatonn here. Thank you for receiving me. Revel in the glorious day that Creator has granted you one more time.

MIDDLE-EAST CONFRONTATION
    The thing that causes you to have more time upon Earth is actually not the goodness that prevails, it is that the major governments, military commands and the like, botch so many things that they dare not yet make a play for the "big one". However, you do have an interesting situation in the Middle East. Many of those countries are filled with leaders and people who are religious fanatics. They believe in transition to a better station, so death of physical--at least when in a state of mesmerization-- means only glory. Of course the physical self is afraid of the death itself, but not enough to stop the terrorism, etc.

Now, those ones are faced off against other ones just as fanatical but more intent on winning and prevailing with their own business of take-over than in salvaging lives. It appears to US of these realms, from the scanners, that this group will not wait as long as the top "big guys" desire. The Arab Republic is going to take a stand against Israel and they are going to do it relatively soon. Some of these countries have been badly used by the Trilateral Commission and the other money mongers who have stolen their resources, and control is going to be impossible. The house of cards will tumble down and the "big guys" will head for shelter.

COG AND THE DOOMSDAY PROJECT

As I speak of the "Continuity of Government" (COG) plans, actions and mishaps please see beyond--here is an excellent testing for what you have learned from my previous dissertation. CHECK TO SEE WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW IS GOING ON IN EACH INSTANCE.

I am going to be boringly thorough, but I want you to REALLY understand. The governments put forth these magnificent facades and silly plans--funnel money by the ton and the only accurate business is going on in TOP SECRET underground paths. Oh, they label the obvious TOP SECRET also, that it can be leaked and spilled and poured out onto you ones to blind you to facts.

I am going to give credit where deserved; U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, Aug. 7, 1989, "DOOMSDAY PROJECT". I am in great appreciation to them for providing me with such appropriate example. It also allows you readers to do a little proving to yourselves.

It begins (I will add emphasis): "It is one of America's 'deepest official secrets', a combination of 'classified' escape plans, cleverly concealed bunkers and Space Age communications systems that, in the event of a surprise nuclear attack, would enable the government to regroup to provide critical services to a stricken citizenry and organize an effective military reprisal against its attacker". (I could spend days writing on that one paragraph. i.e., there will be no "surprise" nuclear attack—they will "know" and they will have their fannies out of there long before that missile strikes.)

"COG is the government's ultimate insurance policy should Armageddon ever arrive, (which it will and it is not the big plan anyway) providing the program runs smoothly. (Does anything else in the government run smoothly, save the TOP SECRET true "get-out-of-here" dry runs?)

GOOD GUYS IN SPACE

Hatonn is going to deviate here and answer some personal questions. Why would a space cadet care about you? Well, you are going to destruct and when you do, it blows the cosmic system into shock wave chaos. THAT IS OUR TERRITORY OF WHICH WE NOW SPEAK--"SOMEWHERE OUT THERE". That, however, is not the main reason for we can seal you off in a plasma (energy) shield and contain your gaseous balloon after your chain reaction from your toys.

Earth Human (the masses of little people), ask in the most humble as well as arrogant ways, God and Jesus Christ to help you in this time of desperation. GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS, BELOVED ONES. IN ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS HE SENDS HIS OTHER CHILDREN OF THE COSMOS TO' HELP YOU, WE WHO REMAIN IN THE PRACTICE OF THE LAWS OF CREATION AND GOD'S LAWS OF UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

ARMAGEDDON: CHRIST vs SATAN
    IMMANUEL (JESUS CHRIST) HAS A VERY LARGE ADVERSARY, WHOSE NAME WAS LUCIFER (SATAN) , IT WAS PROPHESIED, WOULD RULE THE EARTH FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE THE "END". SO BE IT? IMMANUEL, IN HIS OWN PAST TWO THOUSAND YEARS, HAS PASSED ALL HIS LESSONS AND HAS ACCEPTED HIS NEW AWARD. LET US CALL IT THE "MADE THE GRADE" AWARD--CALLED THE SANANDA CHAIR. EVEN YOUR ERROR FILLED HOLY GUIDEBOOK SAYS "HE SHALL BEAR A NEW NAME--AH SO, 1 IT IS "SANANDA", MY BELOVED FRIENDS.

NOW, YOU ALL EXPECT SANANDA (JESUS) TO COME FETCH YOU UP TO THE CLOUDS. NOW HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO PULL THAT OFF? DO YOU WANT TO JUST GO TO THE CLOUDS SOME 1500 FEET ABOVE YOUR SURFACE WITH A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST RAGING TO THE LIMITS OF YOUR EARTH ATMOSPHERE? I WOULD GUESS NOT, IF YOU GIVE THOUGHT TO IT-- WHICH, WE NOTE, EARTH MAN IS NOT GIVEN TO DO-- , THAT IS, THINK!

THE PLANET EARTH IS. MAKING A DIMENSIONAL CHANGE INTO HER HIGHER BERTH, DEAR ONES. A GREAT AND MAGNIFICENT TRANSITION--THUSLY, YOU WILL NOTE I COUNT CALENDAR DIFFERENTLY THAN DO YOU. YOU OF EARTH ARE IN YEAR 3, DAY 004. THAT MEANS, BLUNTLY, THAT YOU ARE TO YOUR EARS IN THE FINAL PROPHECIES' ACTIVITLES. ESU JESUS IMMANUEL SANANDA IS COMING ON MY COMMAND SHIP TO ORGANIZE (WELL, WE ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY READY AND ORGANIZED TO EVACUATE ANY AND ALL WHO WISH TO GO WITH US HIM .NO SELL JOB, NO FORCE, NO COERCION—JUST PLAIN OLD "DO YOU WANT TO GO OR STAY?" IT IS THROUGH THIS CHRISTED ONE, WHO HAS NOW ACHIEVED HIS GODNESS, THAT YOU WILL GO OR STAY--THE CHRISTED PATH IS THE ONLY PATH THAT WILL GET YOU HOME TO GOD IN SAFETY. WE WILL NOT BRING ANY OF SATAN'S TROOPS WITH US, MY FRIENDS--NONE.

YOUR FINAL LESSONS

YOU ARE NOW BEING GIVEN YOUR FINAL LESSONS-- CHANCES FOR REVERSING ARE ALL GONE--YOU ARE TO FINAL DECISION TIME. YOU WILL BE GIVEN WIDESPREAD INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW TRUTH AND THEN, BROTHERS, YOU BE'ITER START PRAYING. YOU HAD BETTER ALSO BE GETTING YOUR HANDS ON EVERYTHING THAT SPEAKS TRUTH. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR HANDS, EYES, EARS AND MINDS ON EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF Phoenix Source Distributors, Inc. [See end of JOURNAL for list] YOU BETTER ALSO GET ALL YOU CAN ON THE BASIC PATH OF LIFE BEING DIAGRAMED FOR YOU THROUGH ONE NATIVE INDIAN, LI?TLE CROW OF GARDEN GROVE, CALIFORNIA, FOR HE HAS THE ASSIGNMENT OF BRINGING FORTH THE ORAL TRADITIONS OF THE ANCIENT OF ANCIENTS AND MAKING THEM AVAILABLE UNTO YOU. (TRY THE AMERICAN INDIAN UNITY CHURCH, IN GARDEN GROVE). I CARE NOT WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN THESE THINGS OF TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE DRIVEL YOU HAVE BEEN FED FOR YOUR MANY GENERATIONS. IT IS ONLY THAT WE WILL EVACUATE THOSE OF TRUTH AND I AM TELLING YOU WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN TRUTH. BELOVED ONES, THERE ARE ONLY TWO OR THREE PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GET THE TRUTH AND THEY ARE ATTACHED TO ONE ANOTHER.

OH YES, WE HAVE MANY, MANY THINGS GOING ON ABOUT YOUR PLACE, RIGHT THROUGH THESE ONES-- OF MAGNIFICENT SCALE AND PLANNING--BUT FORNOW THIS ONE IS A SCRIBE AND THE OTHER ACTIVITIES ARE IN ANONYMOUS PROGRESS, JUST AS IS THIS AUTHOR.

SCRIBES ARE PROTECTED

I AM MOST SERIOUS IN MY PROJECTION; THIS ONE IS UNDER PROTECTION. HER LLFE HAS BEEN TAKEN ON THREE OCCASIONS, BUT HEAR ME WELL, SHE IS NOT MEANT TO "DIE" AND WE SHALL SEE TO IT. SHE IS UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE FROM THE ADVERSARY, CIA, GOVERNMENT. AND MILITARY—HOW BRAVE WOULD YOU BE? WELL, SHE DOESN'T "FEEL" VERY BRAVE EITHER, BUT SHE HAS MADE A COMMITMENT AND WILL SEE IT TO ITS FINISH. THEREFORE, I REPEAT MY FORMAL WARNING--"HANDS OFF" OR YOU WHO INJURE MINE ONES SHALL REAP THE WINDS.

ESU JESUS SANANDA WILL NO LONGER BE CAST INTO YOUR CORNERS TO BE PULLED OUT ON SUNDAY MORNING OR WHEN YOU WANT SELFISH HELP. HE IS COME TO RECLAIM THE FATHER'S KINGDOM AND YOU HAD BETTER FORGET THE PIOUS, EVER BEARING ENTITY OF GALILEE--HE IS COME WITH INTENT IN FULL COMMAND. SO BE IT, YOU TAKE THAT WHICH YOU WILL. YOU WHO SET YOURSELF UP AS SO WISE; YE ARE FOOLISH INDEED. THE PRICE OF FOOLISHNESS IS HIGH INDEED AND EVEN HIGHER, IS THE PRICE OF ONE WHO SETS HIMSELF UP AS TEACHER AND MASTER GUIDE AND CAUSES HIS BROTHER TO FALL.

I TRUST THIS IS SUFFICIENT FOR THE MOMENT. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO CONFIRM WHAT I SAY AND WHO I AM! ASK YOUR PRESIDENT BUSH!

IT PROBABLY IS "ABOVE TOP SECRET" (ATS), OF COURSE; UNDOUBTEDLY THERE ARE NUMEROUS EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO COVER THE "WHITE LIGHTED BROTHERHOOD". TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE SPENT TO KEEP YOU FROM KNOWING TRUTH. SO BE IT AND
    SELAH.

TROUBLE WITH DOOMSDAY
    Back to "Doomsday Project". Let's see, I believe I was speaking (quoting) about running smoothly. "That may be the problem, U.S. News has learned that officials familiar with COG worry that parts of it are deeply flawed. Their concerns focus on the quality of the program's technology, the way the program is administered and some apparent contract irregularities. Inquiries by the Pentagon, the Justice Department and the House Armed Services Committee are under way, and a federal grand jury is hearing testimony on the program. The investigations are exploring the following complaints:

"That state-of-the-art communications systems, which have cost billions of dollars, do not function properly.

"That 'sole source' contracts, often required because of the 'secrecy' of the program, were awarded improperly, resulting in millions of dollars in program costs that may not be justified.

"That security of some bunkers and supply depots, which contain massive amounts of food, drugs and chemicals, has been plagued by numerous breaches. "

HATONN CERTAINLY HOPES YOU ARE READING THIS WITH YOUR LESSONS REMEMBERED.

"The origin of, and the need for, a plan to keep the U.S. government functioning after a nuclear attack are hardly surprising. After the Soviets successfully tested an atomic bomb in August, 1949, defense planners in Washington began preparing measures to counter the threat of nuclear attack. In 1951, President Harry Truman created the Civil Defense Administration, which drew up the first set of evacuation plans for the nations capital. One year later, the Army Corp of Engineers began carving an enormous bunker out of a mountain in the Virginia countryside not far from Washington. The place was called Mount Weather, and before it was completed, it would cost over $1 billion. Mount Weather became the nation's biggest and best fallout shelter, though its existence was not "officially" acknowledged until 1974, when a TWA jet crashed nearby.

"Tensions have eased considerably since the height of the cold war, but even today, despite a moderating Soviet Union and Mikhail Gorbachev' s apparent willingness to engage in serious conventional and nuclear-arms reductions, planning for doomsday continues. The latest thinking focuses more on high-tech communications than on hardened-concrete fallout shelter. Command, control and communications--'c-cubed' in the military argot--have become the new Trinity. ' Computers, satellites and radars,' says defense analyst William Arkin, ' share priority status with missiles, bombers and submarines.'

"It was Ronald Reagan's belief, expressed early in his Presidency, that a nuclear war was "winnable", but only if the government in Washington could guarantee its own survival. A review of the COG program by Reagan administration officials found big trouble on that score. Despite the attention paid by prior administrations, much of the COG technology had not been updated since the 1950's and 1960's. Improvements had to be made, and quickly. In 1982, a new secret agency was created. It was called the Defense Mobilization Planning Systems Agency, and its officials were instructed to report to then Vice President George Bush. Before Bush succeeded Reagan in the Oval Office, more than $3 billion had been spent upgrading command, control and communications links.

THE CHAIN OF COMMAND

"On paper, the results were impressive. The officials designated as the chain of command in the event the President was disabled are tracked on a daily basis. The White House Communications Agency, together with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Pentagon, keeps computerized itineraries for the officials.
    Let me list the key players in line of succession:
    Vice President Dan Quayle
    Speaker of the House Thomas Foley
    President Pro Tempore of the Senate Robert Byrd
    Secretary of State James Baker I11
    Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady
    Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney
    Atty. Gen. Dick Thornburgh
    Interior Secretary Manuel Lujan, Jr.
    Agriculture Secretary Clayton Yeutter
    Commerce Secretary Robert Mosbacher
    Secretary of Labor Elizabeth Dole
    Secretary of Health and Human Services Louis Sullivan
    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Jack Kenip
    Transportation Secretary Samuel Skinner
    Energy Secretary James Watkins
    Education Secretary Lauro Cavazos
    Secretary of Veterans Affairs Edward Dewinski

And do you really think the spouses, i.e., Mr. Dole and Mrs. Kemp and extended family members would be excluded? (Thank you for your indulgence--Hatonn.)

"Standing orders provide that, at any given time, one of the seventeen designated successors will be away from Washington. But intelligence sources say there have been more than a dozen occasions during the past seven years when of the officials have been within two miles of each other in the capital.

"According to a key COG plan, known as "Treetop", in the event of a nuclear attack, special teams equipped with war plans, military codes and other essential data would accompany each designated presidential successor to secret command posts around the country. The President, himself, would be whisked from the Oval Office by the White House's Crown Helio, a high-tech helicopter command post, to a National Emergency Airborne Command Post (NEACP, called "kneecap"), a specially reconfigured Boeing 747 (how can you feel more secure than with a Boeing 747 these days?) jammed with telecommunications gear. Actually, there are four "kneecaps." One is always kept airborne; another is parked at Andrews Air Force Base, less than ten minutes from the White House by helicopter.

Dharrna, let us have a break please.
    Hatonn to stand-by.

SALU

COMMANDER GYEORGOS CERES HATONN
    INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION
    PLEIADES COMMAND, SECTOR 725 1-3
    TO STAND-BY FREQUENCY, OUT.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-01-26 at 04:33.

주제글 정보