LIFEBOAT MEASURES--IF YOU ACT NOW

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN
    "dharma"
    A PHOENIX JOURNAL

SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER
    BOOK CORRECTIONS INSERT

11/91
    The following sections or paragraphs have been updated to make the book accurate.

Sources꿶age 57
    Merlin Sampson, P.O. Box 396, Midvale, Utah 84047, 801-265-2652
    Delete the next paragraph that follows the above information.

Gobox Contents꿶age 93
    Club Membership Price뀉뀉$129.95
    Delete: Ross Packing, Inc. information
    Add: Staff of Life, P.O. Box 396, Midvale, Utah 84047, 801-265-2652

Referrals꿶age 94
    Merlin B. Sampson
    Staff of Life
    P.O. Box 396
    Midvale, Utah 84047
    801-265-2652

COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER

The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER
    LIFEBOAT MEASURES--IF YOU ACT NOW
    ISBN 1-922356-07-6
    First Edition Printed by American West Publishers, 1989
    Published by
    PHOENIX SOURCE PUBLISHERS, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27353
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
    SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER LIFEBOAT MEASURES-IF YOU ACT NOW
    The author believes that the techniques mentioned in this study are legal, except those identified in the text as illegal. Some of these strategies may have become illegal by the time of original publication.

This report is offered strictly for informational and educational purposes from sources that are reliable. It is not intended to provide legal or tax advice. The readers are advised to check out all strategies with a reliable attorney and/or Certified Public Accountant.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

INTRODUCTION.................................................................................................... ...
    CHAPTER 1.................................................................................................... ...........
    ECONOMIC SEERS OF TODAY.....................................................................
    THE SECRET GOVERNMENT........................................................................
    CREDENTIALS......................................................................................... .........
    TO SAVE YOURSELVES..................................................................................
    CHAPTER 2 .................................................................................................... ..........
    THE "GREY MEN" TAPE.................................................................................
    FRACTIONAL BANKING................................................................................
    THE OIL CRISIS ................................................................................................
    THE CONTROLLING TRUST..........................................................................
    ENTER THIRD WORLD NATIONS................................................................
    PUNISHING TEXAS .........................................................................................
    THE SHAH'S DEATH........................................................................................
    THE HOSTAGE STORY....................................................................................
    SLEIGHT OF HAND..........................................................................................
    WATCH THE HANDS ......................................................................................
    WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?.....................................................................
    WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?.................................................................................
    TO THE RESCUE!............................................................................................. .
    THE NEW CURRENCY.....................................................................................
    HEAR ME.................................................................................................. ..........
    IN SUMMARY............................................................................................. .......
    CHAPTER 3 .................................................................................................... ..........
    RECESSION OFF?..............................................................................................
    WHAT IS MONEY?...........................................................................................
    GOODS OR MONEY? ......................................................................................
    DEBT................................................................................................ ....................
    CREDIT MELTDOWN .....................................................................................
    THE GUN IS COCKED .....................................................................................
    THE GRAY NINETIES......................................................................................
    WHAT TO DO FIRST .......................................................................................
    CHAPTER 4 .................................................................................................... ..........
    STRATEGIES, YES---SOLUTIONS, NO ........................................................
    FIRST, STOP THE LOSS...................................................................................
    PRESERVE YOUR CAPITAL ..........................................................................
    GET, AND STAY, PREPARED ............................................................................
    NO HELP FROM GOVERNMENT ..................................................................
    INSTANT GOVERNMENT CONTROL..........................................................
    AVOIDING SOME TRAPS...............................................................................
    STASHES .................................................................................................... ........
    CHAPTER 5 .................................................................................................... ..........
    CORPORATION STRATEGY ..........................................................................
    NEVADA vs HOME STATE ............................................................................
    WHO SHOULD INCORPORATE?...................................................................
    DOING IT RIGHT .............................................................................................
    HOME STATE BUSINESS................................................................................
    CHAPTER 6 .................................................................................................... ...........
    BUSINESS EXEMPT FROM QUALIFICATION ..........................................
    WHY INCORPORATE?.....................................................................................
    WHY NEVADA, HATONN?.............................................................................
    ENEMIES? .................................................................................................... ......
    HANDBOOKS OF SURVIVAL........................................................................
    CHAPTER 7 .................................................................................................... ..........
    SURVIVAL PREPARATION ...........................................................................
    WASTE NOT TIME OR FUNDS......................................................................
    SOURCES .................................................................................................... .......
    MAKING LEMONADE ....................................................................................
    TRANSITION.......................................................................................... ............
    CHAPTER 8 .................................................................................................... .......... ...
    FOLLOWERS OF LUCIFER.............................................................................
    THE TIME OF MY CRUCIFIXION ................................................................
    PILOTE WASHED HIS HANDS.......................................................................
    MOHAMMED'S COMING PROPHECIED ....................................................
    THE TRUTH WILL BE HEARD.......................................................................
    PROPHECIES.......................................................................................... ............
    1996................................................................................................ ......................
    1999................................................................................................ ......................
    THE SEVEN YEAR COUNTDOWN ...............................................................
    TREASURIES SINK...........................................................................................
    THE FALL OF ISRAEL......................................................................................
    DELIVERANCE FOR MOTHER EARTH.......................................................
    CHAPTER 9.................................................................................................... ...........
    NO NEW PHROPHETS OR PROPHECIES.....................................................
    ONLY ONE PLACE OF SAFETY.....................................................................
    FROM THIS DRAW THINE OWN MAP........................................................
    I COME TO RECLAIM .....................................................................................
    CALIFORNIA?......................................................................................... ..........
    AND MORE .................................................................................................... ....
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................... .........
    TO SISTER THEDRA ........................................................................................
    NEED YE TRUMPETS?.....................................................................................
    AS THE ONE DEAD .........................................................................................
    I AM THE WAY ................................................................................................
    AWAKE TO THE REAL....................................................................................
    FAMINE AND PESTILENCE ..........................................................................
    RUN FROM THE SUN ......................................................................................
    THE AWAKENED ONES..................................................................................
    THE NEW KINGDOM ......................................................................................
    THE LAW .................................................................................................... .......
    THE CLARION CALL.......................................................................................
    NOW .................................................................................................... ................
    CHAPTER 11 .................................................................................................... ........
    I AM ATON, THY SOURCE.............................................................................
    YE PLEAD FOR SIGNS.....................................................................................
    THY MOTHER EARTH HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH....................................
    I AM THE CREATOR .......................................................................................
    WE SHALL AGAIN BE ONE............................................................................
    HOW IT WILL BE..............................................................................................
    THE LIGHT AND THE LAW............................................................................
    BACK TO SQUARE ONE..................................................................................
    FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT...............................................................
    EPILOG.................................................................................................... ....................
    GOBOX............................................................................................... .................
    REFERRALS........................................................................................... ............
    SANANDA PHOTOGRAPH....................................................................................

PJ 04
    REC #1, HATONN
    FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 016
    INTRODUCTION
    You can separate your man-doctrined "churches" (cults) from your state--­you have. Then you can separate the true church of God from those---which you have! Then your house of cards will fall---which it is! Those of you on Earth who truly place your lives on the basis of truth, love of God, love of The Creation, and love of your fellow man are all but negligible. Those who tout to do so are false and have forgotten the true Laws of The Creation and God. It has come its full cycle, just as prophesied, to smite you down. Bit by bit your world is coming down like the reverse pyramid--built on the point and the point is blown away---it will crush you all. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY.

I see no way for you to get the whole tapestry without all the documents we will provide for you. In this one, I will duplicate what we refer to as the "Grey Men" document. I am requesting that it be placed in the near beginning of this document compilation. You must know how bad it is in order to take me seriously enough to take action.

I am greatly indebted to ones who do not yet even know of me. I honor them and I dedicate this "LIFEBOAT' to them. Honor them, oh peoples of these wondrous United States of America, for if you survive at all, it will be because of ones such as these. Dr. JOHN L. KING, HARLEY LAUGHLIN, MERLIN B. SAMPSON. THEY HAVE GIVEN GREATLY OF THEMSELVES THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MEASURE OF A CHANCE AT SURVIVAL. WE OF THESE REALMS DO SALUTE THEM.

In Dr. King's words, you are "Running on empty ... " It is far worse than that, friends, for when the vehicle ceases to run you have no-where to go to get more fuel.

This document is offered in response to ones who continue to ask me, "When?" and "What do we do?� In an economic vein, it has gone beyond the ability to reverse it; therefore, it will have to pass through the equalizer of collapse. I only present possible ways to salvage your stability on a personal basis FOR IT WILL ALL FALL DOWN AROUND YOU. ALL HAS PASSED BEYOND YOUR ABILITY TO REVERSE IT---YOU ARE IN THE ENDING TIMES, UPON A PLANET IN REBIRTHING AND RE­BERTHING INTO A HIGHER EXISTENCE. YOU HAVE REACHED THE TIME OF ARMAGEDDON!

I only deal with the United States in this particular discourse, for this is where my assignment predominantly places me in this Earth commission. I cover very little history as to how your world arrived at this financial disaster for I wish to give you something to actively undertake--history is history, you need guidance NOW! There is already abundance of history from which you did not learn, let us walk as many as possible through this mire.

I request that my credentials be placed at the rear of this ledger that you can recognize of me. (Please see EPILOG.)

I come in truth, directly from your Creator Source. I serve in the immediate Command of the one you call 밓esus�, Esu Immanuel (His name) Sananda ("and He shall bear a new name at the time of His return"). Discount it if you choose. Be most careful, however, for your days upon this orb are numbered within thy accounting ability. These things, of which the prophets wrote, will come upon you within this generation of your elderly ones. All the signs are in place, dear ones. We are all in service to our Cosmic Universe, Sananda and Creator Aton of the Total Light; God and The Creation which is above all. We also come in service and love unto you ones to assist you through the times of tribulations and bring you home.

He went forth before you to prepare a place for you. He has done so-are you ready? We now prepare you to receive of Him that you be not frightened. He (Immanuel Sananda) is come to bring you home, those of his flock. Galactic fleets stand ready to take you up. HOW DID YOU THINK HE WOULD COME?

Those who choose to remain in ignorance of truth will not be coerced in any manner. 'Tis thy choice all the way to the gate. Choose to continue as you are and you will spend a very long time with the false teachers who have led you down this tacky roadway---however, it has been your free-will choice to follow them.

HOW DID YOU BELIEVE HIS RETURN WOULD BE?

OH BELOVED ONES, TO SIT ON SOME MISERABLE CLOUD BANKS WITH HIM IS FOOLISH THOUGHT INDEED. THOSE CLOUDS YOU SEE ARE IN YOUR ATMOSPHERE WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE FILLED WITH RADIATION AND DEATH. THE MASTER WOULD NOT PLACE YOU THERE. YOU WILL BE TAKEN UP INTO CRAFT, THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PREPARED, AND INTO SAFETY. THE TRANSITION WILL BE MOST HARD ON YOUR PHYSICAL BODIES--­TO CHANGE DIMENSION SO RAPIDLY. PLEASE START THY PETI� TIONS FOR INSTRUCTION AND RECEIVE OF THAT WHICH IS GIVEN UNTO YOU BY US THROUGH THESE SCRIBES AND RE­CEIVERS. MAKE SURE THE RECEIVERS ARE OF THE LIGHTED REALMS FOR THE DARK BROTHERHOOD OF SATANIC FORCES OVERTAKE YOU AT EVERY TURN. THEY HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED YOU AS A CIVILIZATION. THEY MAY VERY WELL ANNIHILATE YOU IF YOU DO NOT TURN ABOUT INTO TRUTH. SO BE IT, BELOVED BROTHERS, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND. AMEN, AND UPON THIS I PLACE MY SEAL OF TRUTH AND HONOR.

MAY YOU SEEK TRUTH IN THY GOD AND CREATION FOR THY WAY IS HARD. MAY YE FIND PEACE WITHIN!

I AM HATONN
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 11:26.

주제글 정보