2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER

PJ 04
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    WEDNESDAY JUNE 28, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 316

Esu Jesus Sananda present, Dharma. Thank you for being in the receiving of my humble self.

Ye of little faith, how shall we prevail if ye doubt and doubt and doubt? Ye gather a new portion from afar and ye fragment and scatter of thine energies. Ye proclaim "powerful" and "wondrous" and hold ones ye know not in esteem.

NO NEW PHROPHETS OR PROPHECIES
    I have told thee "there are no new prophets or prophecies". I say unto you that you had best tend thy business and stop of thy "squirming". I make no comment regarding the new recordings ye have brought into thy presence. It is but a rehash and taking of documentation from the scribing of Sister Thedra, my beloved handmaiden. Ones take of the words and pretend them to he great new and wondrous revelations. They are not of newness, these words of the one Douglas Schoeffler. He has but drawn maps of that which precious Thedra has brought forth. Further, it is also documented in the pages of Sipapu Oddysey and the portions which were set aside in order to shorten of the pages.

Ye marvel and ye astonish and ye pick of thy location upon a map drawn and quartered by another and pronounce yourselves over flooded, So, I ask of thee, what is in newness? Have I not said unto thee that ye will be isolated upon an island? Do ye believe I do not care for thee? Do ye believe I would not send a boat for thee?

We are in the preparation to come in mighty numbers as your preparations for war and holocaust are being formulated behind thy visions. We are in the standing by in readiness to loose ones of other time bands. Ye and they, will be gathered up and relieved of the terrible experience of the mighty holocaust of those events which will come to pass in thy time. We are pre­pared; are ye ready? Nay, ye talk and talk and ponder and marvel ---- ye are not ready! Ye will be where ye will be, brothers, ye will be where ye shall be. NONE WILL ESCAPE THE TRANSITION; MUST THESE THINGS BE REPEATED AND REPEATED UNTO YOU? HOW LONG BEFORE YOU LISTEN AND HEAR MY WORDS?

My most beloved, Sister, wrote of my projections in thy years just following thy decade of the fifties. In the third year she became my most confident scribe and by mid year of thy 1954 she was projecting in perfection that which would come to be upon thy place. Ye ones do not do of thy homework, for it all is available unto you if you would but seek it out of the shelves. Ye ask and ask of me to give thee more; there is not more ye need except to do of thy work and find what is already about thee. Why do you think Sipapu is of importance? It is to bring these very truths to thy attention In the most abundant manner. Stop of thy lamenting and get on with thy works as outlined before thee.

There are things of earthlyness that must be performed within the areas of the map of Douglas S. Ye have been given detailed reasons why ye will be in safety in Tejas Shape' and if ye believed upon my words as prior given, ye would immediately see the errors in his mapping and projections. Why do ye choose to believe a stranger who has only projected that which he came by by way of Thedra? Let go of my hand and ye let go of thy life source, chelas, and I am vexed with thee.

The cyclic time is at hand, no more; no less. What is told unto you that is new? The cycle has come to full circle. There shall be a mighty awakening in the days ahead, it has already begun. It is only that ye do not hear or pay attention until thy clock is late for you choose to sleep on and ponder that which "might" come. I will repeat all of it here on the pages that ye can see of it again, then ye can make choice of thine own mapping. But I warn thee; do not effort to out-think thy brothers of the Higher Planes for ye will be tended if ye do as bidden; run helter-skelter and ye shall bring upon self destruction. Ye have agreed and accepted the task at hand, do ye leave of me now upon the word of a human? A human who only takes from that of my scribe?

ONLY ONE PLACE OF SAFETY
    There are many ones to whom this information is given forth and as the similarities come into thy attention; pay great vantage unto it for its confirmation, not its difference and perceived danger. Do not project of maps with lines which represent death of the body or land mass lest ye be caught in the trap of perceived doom. The great promises are already brought forth, it is only for you to understand their meaning and continue with thy works for the time is at hand and ye must come into balance. There will be no place in which you can proclaim "safety" ---- only within MYSELF! I AM THY SHELTER AND I AM THE WAY AND EXCEPT BY ME NO ONE SHALL COME UNTO OUR FATHER. HIDING NEATH THE ROCK OR WITHIN THE CAVES WILL DO NAUGHT FOR NO PLACE SHALL REMAIN UNCHANGED. THY WAY AND THY SAFETY IS WITHIN MINE HANDS AND I AM OF A MIND TO BE TENDING OF THEE. SO BE IT, COME AGAIN INTO THY BALANCE AND PLACE NO MORE ATTENTION UPON THESE STRANGER'S WORDS. YE HAVE OF ME IN THY PRESENCE AND IT IS TIME YE COME INTO UNDERSTANDING AND COMPREHENSION FOR YE SADDEN OF MY HEART THAT YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE OF MY PRESENCE.

FROM THIS DRAW THINE OWN MAP
    I have told thee that in thy country of the United States, it will be rent in twain in the area of the Mississippi River and the region of Canada, the Great Lakes as you call them, and that river shall he split to the Gulf of Mexico, into Central America and all that environ shall be changed.

The land to the West will be as a great sea and therein shall the Lotus bloom once again. The times of the fulfilling of these things are close at hand, brethren. The "Land of the Lotus" is the great land which was submerged thrice and then was remained beneath the waters of what ye call the Pacific Ocean. Just as she was cast into the fury of the deep, she will rise likewise in the glory of the new dawning as a new order and a fertile land. When this is in accomplishment, the mid area of thy country shall be as she, sunken into the sea with only a few of thy highest mountain acropolii left as islets; perhaps three and no more than five. After the waters settle there may be a few scattered more. These shall be in the area of the Atlantic Ocean.

Further, to the areas of the Atlantic; the bottom will submerge the land of the seaboard. The risen land will be as a new mountain range of the eastern portion; rugged beyond thy comprehension as to reflect the mightiness of the Himalayas; they will stand at the highest point some 18,000 of thy measured feet in altitude, and the land will bear the city of the old for the scientific ones to explore. That land will be cold as thy present highest peaks and uninhabitable. This particular mountain range shall extend unto the Equatorial belt.

That which is known as England will be as naught seen; the place of France will be to the bottom of that which is now the Atlantic. The great place known as Russia will be a sea as that one now known as the Black Sea and the Mediterranean. To the north it will flow as one into that which is known as Siberia.

There is no law, brethren, of the earth that will change a hair of it or cause it to be stayed.

NOW HEAR ME WELL, CHILDREN OF THE HUMAN AND ELDERS OF THY RACES, HEAR ME WELL. THERE WILL COME, AFTER ALL THESE THINGS COME ABOUT, A RESTING OF PLANET EARTH FOR SOME 3,000 OF THINE YEARS. PEACE SHALL BE AS CALMNESS AND SOLITUDE OF QUIETNESS UPON THE SURFACE OF THE BLESSED EARTH TO THE ENDING OF THE CYCLE, THEN SHE WILL AGAIN BE PEOPLED AS FROM THE FIRST, WITH THE ONES FROM THE PLANETS OF THY SOLAR SYSTEMS. THERE ARE SOLAR SYSTEMS WITHIN SOLAR SYSTEMS IN THE OMNIVERSE. YE ONES OF MINE FLOCK ARE HERE AT THIS CLOSING OF CYCLES TO CAUSE AND ASSIST IN HER WONDROUS TRANSITION INTO HER RIGHTFUL PLACE OF GLORY AND TO AGAIN BRING LIGHT UNTO OUR FATHER'S CREATION ----- UNTO ALL LIFE FORMS.

I COME TO RECLAIM
    NAY. THERE IS NO LAW UPON THY PLACE WHICH CAN STAY THE HAND OF THE CREATOR FOR HE AGAIN SENDS ME TO RECLAIM OF HIS CREATIONS. I COME NOT AGAIN AS ONE TO BE DEALT WITH LIGHTLY; I COME AGAIN TO RECLAIM THAT WHICH IS MY FATHER'S AND THAT WHICH IS THY FATHER'S HEIRS. I SHALL MEET MY FALLEN BROTHER AND I SHALL PREVAIL. THOSE WHO CHOOSE OF HIS DARKENED PATH SHALL BE CAST INTO THE VOID WITH HIS ANGELS.

YE OF MINE ONES SHALL BE LIFTED UP INTO THOSE CRAFT WHICH RIDE THE WAVES OF THE ENERGIES OF THE UNIVERSE AND REST UPON THE CLOUDS OF SPACE. I WENT FORTH FROM YOU TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR THEE; THE PREPARATIONS ARE IN READINESS. WHO OF YE WILL COME WITH ME?

Those ones who will serve as thy rescue workers are trained well. There are multitudes of the rescue workers and ye shall do of thy portion from the land masses. Ye are not back upon this place to play of thine own fun and selfcentered games; ye are here to do thy appointed work that man will not perish as a species upon this beloved orb. OPEN THINE EYES AND STOP THY DICKERING AND SILLY PONDERINGS. TRUTH IS AFRONT OF THEE; STOP LOOKING FOR IT UNDER THINE BUSHEL.

Yes, the ocean waves will wash over those lands of desert sands and roll upon the new shores of the mountains of the great Rocky Mountains ... this new and great tide of the Pacific. The land will be drenched THOUGH NOT SUNKEN----but, the great places of the Coastal lines will be no more.

Ah yes, there will be ones who will awaken to find their beds aflooded by those mighty Pacific waters. This will be the lay of the lands awash with the ocean and will run the distance from thy Washington State unto the coastal areas of Chile whereupon the great and mighty waves shall roll in unto the Mountains of Rock. Those great places that ye now know as the coast area will be no more.

Ah yes, brethren, thy rescue workers are mightily trained. In our command will be the light forces (that which are recognized as light beams). We utilize the light beams as a magnetic impulse to bring into such impulse as the frequency demands. We will be given whatever level of energy light forces of cosmic energy necessary for such transportation into the safety of that craft readied unto your needs. This science is not unknown unto thy knowledgeable scientist but the impulse timing of light force is not compre­hended. I, Sananda, shall be in control of the timing of the bands unto the various densities.

The place of the desert will be an open place for the "Timeless Ones" to take up their charges. For they will be in number to be as numerous as a great flock of birds. Whither man will go he will know not for they must be grouped and herded into the prepared craft. They will be as the dead of the floods and mighty upheavals; the dying will then cry out in terror and hysteria unto the Christ--why must man wait until his perishment to petition for his transit? None shall escape the upheavals; why do ye wait?

CALIFORNIA?
    Let us speak of that place within the United States called by ye ones as California, There will not be a place within that State which shall be as is, for there shall be a great purging, and a great overflowing; teeming and seething of the masses beneath the waters, and a great sinking of that which is above; not a place shall be left untouched within the earth. But there shall be areas of protection whereby the land masses will be thrust upward into an altitude above the onrushing waters. Islands will be left thrust above the waters. The seed of the beginning will be kept in safety for the replenishment of these portions. Ye who trust of me not, shall find yourselves in great conflagration, Ye better be getting thy beliefs into order and cease the inner sparring. Which shall it be, brother? Which shall it be? Great numbers of ones shall find themselves swimming in their beds--and the whirlwind shall catch them up. So be it, for it is so.

Wherein shall ye turn for safety in the days of the great upheavals of the greatest magnitude the world has ever known? It shall be in the fulfilling of this law within thy time, precious ones. I remind you that no person who has gone the last mile will be mid the great cataclysm, therefore, no person will be in the wrong place, nor shall he be in another other than his own place; and it shall be the right place. I shall know wherein ye are; I shall know. Ye ones of mine rejoice for within the ocean bed lies the cradle of the next generation upon the earth and ye shall see it come to be if ye walk with me. Ye can walk within the calm stillness of mine protection if ye but come with me. But take yourself away and into the fray and ye shall find "hell".

There shall be such a great rush of winds and great upheaval of the earth and the greatest of all, the fire from earth within shall leap from beneath. It shall be as a molten mass and ye shall be glad to be on the mountain peaks. The havoc and storms will be most mighty in that place of Los Angeles in the California. There shall be thousands upon thousands who are homeless and in great tragedy and it shall extend Southward and Northward all the length of the coastal areas.

AND MORE
    Then shall come the great force from within the earth which shall be as a parting of the land, which shall be from the North to the South; and it shall be between the North Sea and the Gulf of Mexico; and it shall be in the time when the trees shall bow down their boughs unto the ground.

There will be such mighty winds as to wipe away all the places which are now standing with the radius of the great open places which are know to you as Oregon and Washington of the United States. The winds shall increase and become more and more great until they impact the great mountains ye call the Rockies; then they shall change direction and move into the lands of New Mexico, Arizona and Texas, and they will destroy most of the towns of greatest size to be known as cities and villages. Therein shall it blow and blow, taking many lives. So many of them have been unto themselves traitors and traitors unto Father Creator.

The Earth shall be thus renewed, and she shall be made new, brethren, and she shall be within a new posture but she is not to be destroyed for she is in rebirthing. She will no longer and in no wise be as the old, for she shall be made to shine in all her glory for she shall be renewed in the cleansing.

Dharma, enough for this portion for ye are "undone". I request that ye be not about earth matters this day for I must commune with thee. Oberli can be about the matters of business and contacts for this is thy job, chela, these things must be repeated for even those who have read the words sent forth in priority have forgotten. So be it and selah. Man will awaken or man will perish for naught will change of the tides. Man has been told thus for eons of time that they would know that which would come to be: it is written that there would be pestilence, there would be famine and there would be horrendous war. And they shall call for peace but where shall they be in the finding of peace? They shall be as one which has no place to lay of his head and they shall make their beds in holes, and they shall be as the burrowing creatures seeking protection from that which will come upon them. So he it for it is written in the Word.

I SHALL NOT BE IN THE FORSAKING OF THEE FOR YE ONES ARE MY BELOVED AND I SHALL WALK WITH THEE UNTO THE ENDING OF THE CYCLE FOR YE, TOO, ARE ABOUT OUR FATHER'S WORKS. SO BE AND SELAH; BLESSINGS IN THE LIGHT OF OUR HOLY CREATOR/CREATION; THAT WHICH IS ALL UNTO ALL.

I AM ESU JESUS SANANDA OF THE GOLDEN RAY OF CHRIST IN HUMBLE SERVICE TO MY MOST REVERED FATHER AND UNTO YE OF MY BROTHERHOOD. I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-01-26 at 05:00.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER

PJ 04
    CHAPTER 10
    REC 31 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    THURSDAY, JUNE 29, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2M DAT 317
    I AM ESU JESU JESUS SANANDA AND I COME WITH MY FATHER, ATON GRANDFATHER --- THE I AM PRESENCE, THE I AM THAT I AM. THIS DO I SAY THAT THERE BE NO MISUNDERSTANDING OF WHO I MIGHT BE FOR I AM!

TO SISTER THEDRA
    Dharma, I first give credit where credit is due; to ones who have walked long in the path and have done my bidding in love and truth; humility and obedience. I will speak only one, chela, for she has walked with me so long and waited so patiently. I honor and cherish beyond thy boundaries to understand, my scribe and my friend; the one known to you only as Sister Thedra, for her name is written boldly in the book of life. She is most human. Ye do not need put on false purity and pious faces for my workers need strength and endurance, perseverance and determination; not pseudo credentials.

NEED YE TRUMPETS?
    Ye will now abide with me that we might put to paper some reminders to follow on from the day past. Ye are in the remembering for I come in the reminding. I have the clarions with me, would that make thee hear a bit more clearly if the trumpets blow in thine ears?

The time is upon ye ones of Earth when ye may wait very little more. Man will hear and act, or man is in grave, grave circumstance. He either moves on or he will be left to the elements of the Earth. They shall consume him as the physical matter of flesh that he is. That portion eternal shall take upon itself another format and it shall be sealed. He shall have no memory of that which has passed his attention, and the experience of the past shall be wiped from the screen of his memory.

Not a human person shall be as he now is. They will take a new garment and also a name of newness, for it is given to man to be as the little children. He shall then be given to grow into that which he yet knows not of, for he has not yet become as God; and he shall be within the Law when he proclaims that which is his station. Within the time which is allotted unto such things, he shall become as God and become God in Oneness. He will be given to know all and he shall be allowed expression for he will have knowledge, for it is given unto man to murmur the murmurings of the unknowing and unlearned and that which is misbegotten and bastardized, and it profits him naught.

Man shall learn that which he has said shall be as his bindings. He shall be indentured by his works until they have been fulfilled unto every jot and tittle. He shall become as one who has within his grasp the scales whereupon he may weigh the words; all!

Not any other shall be responsible nor represent excuse for the actions of self. That which is done by another will be answered by other, for it is the law that no man atones for another; yet it is the law that each shall love his brother as himself. But, each will stand naked and alone at the reckoning. When the sorcery is removed he shall awaken unto truth and acknowl­edgement of that which he is.

AS THE ONE DEAD
    Man will find that he has descended into Earth in its darkness, and he has taken upon himself the clothing of the Earth, and he has absentmindedly misplaced his true identity with the Father which sent him forth. He has not only been dreaming, but he has been worse than asleep, he has been as the one dead. It is given unto man to believe that which he sees, feels, and touches is "real", and yet he knows that which he cannot see exists, and without question does he enjoy the benefits thereof; yet he has not been in the least concerned with that which shall profit him most, for it is for his own good that these things have been given unto him. He has failed to follow and perpetuate that which is eternal, for it has been given unto him to be as the human physical being.

The physical sees, feels, tastes, and hears that which is of the Earth, and that which is eternal and without the flesh he sees not, neither does he hear. He shall be blinded and deafened unto reality until he has grown to the age of accountability whereupon he shall then receive his inheritance which is vision and sound. For then shall he be given to understand and know that which his vision perceives and his ears receive.

NOT A PERSON WILL DENY THAT WHICH HE DOES NOT UNDER­STAND OR COMPREHEND, FOR THEREIN IS THE GREATEST OF FOLLY AND TOTAL FOOLISHNESS. THERE ARE NOT ANY SO FOOLISH AS THOSE WHO THINK THEMSELVES "WISE"!

Within the time at hand many truths of newness, shall be learned. He must prepare himself for that which shall come unto him. He shall be as one lost in the darkness; yet there shall be lamps of light which shall be sent unto him that he may have beacons to follow. My lamps shall be lighted as they are found; lighted from the candles which I have given unto the bearers.

I AM THE WAY
    It is said that "I AM THE WAY," and it is so! None can come save by me, for I am the keeper of the gate and the guard at the door, and I guard my secrets well. Not a person is so foolish as those which plunder mine secrets. Man is given to take that which he can steal and pilfer without paying the price. Therein is folly! for it is the law; that which is earned is for the best part worth the works, and that effort is within itself that which is most prof­itable and bears merit unto thee. It is for this reason that much is kept from man--that he might increase and decrease strength and that he may learn to stand alone within the time when there is not help for him. Yet, there is no time when help is denied; but the wisdom of with holding it is the greatest of all good deeds that a man might reach fine stature.

Oh, precious ones, there are those who would "purchase" their fare into the place called Heaven where they perceive they might obtain a life of ease which should profit them naught. That which is not profitable unto eternal life is denied them by the Father, for He knows before they call, that which they need and that which shall profit them and matches within the heart place the mission of purpose of the soul.

Attend well now, chelas, these words for they are of great import.

AWAKE TO THE REAL
    It is time to arise from their sleep and shake the dust from the bedclothes. It is time to awaken and become alive. THEY SHALL LEARN THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE LAW AND BECOME AWARE OF THAT WHICH IS REALLY "REAL". They shall cease being bound by the garments of the flesh; for it is the Law: that which is eternal surpasseth that which is flesh. That which is eternal is not bound within the flesh, and it has never entered into the flesh--yet flesh has its being in that which is eternal, without beginning and without ending; no more and no less. So it is that the flesh shall pass, and the ONE WHICH "IS" shall not be less for its loss.

In the days which shall come there shall be a great gathering in; they shall be separated and shall be as ones of old. They shall be as the sheep and shall be herded into places as the flocks of the fields ---- for it is given unto many to follow. There are few who dare to stand apart and take exception from the crowd. But, 'tis he who takes his stand and says for himself which way he shall go, shall find his way and therein, friends, is wisdom if thy way be that of truth. There are none so foolish as those who sit and wait for the masses. For the masses know not the way.

FAMINE AND PESTILENCE
    And so shall it be in the days which shall come forth; for there shall be great famine and great tribulation, pestilence and great suffering; it shall be as naught seen yet before. Not a solitary place shall be left untouched. That is the outward manifestation of that which shall be, for it is written in the Law; that which goes out must come back. It is given unto man to be the part which has gone out from the Father, and to the Father he must return.

In the days to come, therefore, there shall be a great gathering together as ones await one who dares assume responsibility for them; and it is a poison indeed. When it is given unto him to prove himself, he has not the strength to withstand temptation and the tribulations which come forth. He has been unto himself untrue by passing on unto another the responsibility which is rightfully his own.

So shall they learn the path of hardness, for it is the Law that each in his time shall become that for which he was created to become; yet there is naught "time", for that which ye have created as "time" is not within the Law; it is an illusion of man.

RUN FROM THE SUN
    And yet, the "time" is at hand when there will be magnificent changes, rebirthing, tribulation and meeting of responsibility. For the Father has sent them which have guarded the Earth for her duration, and they have NOT been sleeping. They have not forgotten their identity, for they are trustworthy and they have been entrusted with the guidance of the Earth and her destiny. She has not gone awry for naught, nor has she been on an orgy of man's definition, for she has gone the way of her ORDAINED COURSE; and it is for the good of all that she shall move out into a new berth (place); for from her solar sun shall she run, FOR THEREIN IS DANGER WITHIN THE FUTURE; FOR IT IS GIVEN UNTO THE ORB WHICH YE CALL "SUN" TO EXPLODE WITHIN ITS ORBIT. In this, there is great wisdom, for the sun has fulfilled the cycle which was ordained unto the sun.
    Within the place wherein the Earth shall move there shall be a new solar sun and a new orbit shall be given unto the Earth. She shall have no darkness for it shall be a new field within the firmaments. A new berth shall be given unto her, and the time element shall be new unto her, for there shall be no dark shadows within her. She shall be given a new sun and a new moon. She shall have no pains to bear and she shall be given into rest. She will be brought forth again into youth. Ah, she shall shine forth in glory and she shall be peopled with ones which have awakened and those which shall remember that which has been gone before. They shall be ones with the Father, and shall know that which is of the Father and that which is of Earth.

THE AWAKENED ONES
    Therein shall they abide within the Law which is of the eternal. They shall not be bowed down with the pity of the Earth as it is now upon the Earth, for it is indeed pity to see them which stirreth not; they walk with eyes blinded and they are deaf unto the call of the Clarions, which have been sent unto them for their own blessed sake.

Within the time which is at hand they shall see and they shall hear, and they shall be as one which knows not what he sees; yet he shall call out for learning, and it shall not be denied unto him. Many are among them for the purpose of bringing unto them the light and truth and it shall not be withheld from them, however, neither shall it be forced upon them for force is ungodly. All must choose freely, his path.

Within this time come upon thee, they may be the children of the Father, yet there is great forgetfulness as to the way unto the Father's dwelling. They shall cry out for assistance and roadmaps and, it shall be given unto them freely and without price. DO YE HEAR ME? WITHOUT PRICE -- FREELY GIVEN. SO BE IT; CAUTION TO THOSE WHO WOULD DENY THY BROTHER ENTRY UNTO TRUTH AND THE PATH TO FATHER'S HOME. JUST AS THE ABUNDANCE IS GIFTED IN RETURN TO THOSE WHO FREELY GIVE, SO SHALL THAT BE TAKEN AWAY IN MEASURE TENFOLD FROM THOSE WHO DENY MY BROTHERS ENTRY.

Now it has come upon the Earth that which man has feared, and known within with great dread, that which he understands not; and he cries out in his delirium that there is no place for him to hide wherein he will not be found.

Not a person shall say it is not so, for therein is folly. That which is created shall fulfill its cycle and return to its native state. The time is come when the Earth shall move out into a new placement, she shall have a new orbit and both a new sun and a new moon. She shall then be given into resting before being again given unto peopling and a time of beginning again. She shall be restored unto newness. And, those who will be sent shall be a new people, and they shall know that which is of the Father. There shall be a new Garden, and there shall be the Father's kingdom upon the Earth. There shall be the one who will reign supreme, yet man shall work as "one" in harmony, peace and love.
    Ah yes, there shall be peace. Each man shall be peace unto himself, and he shall be as the keeper of the peace for all. He shall be as the lawgiver and the keeper thereof, for he shall know that which is ethical and he shall abide thereby. There shall be none among man which shall covet another's possessions, nor shall they be given to know hatred.

THE NEW KINGDOM
    IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT THE NEW KINGDOM SHALL BE ESTABLISHED UPON THE "LOTUS" WHICH NOW LIES WITHIN THE BED OF THE PLACE KNOWN AS THE PACIFIC (THE SEA OF PEACE). THERE ARE PORTIONS OF THIS MOTHER COUNTRY WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SUNKEN BENEATH THE TIDES AND WHICH WILL BLOSSOM IN GLORY AND NEWNESS.

There it will be a time of peace and harmony, and it shall reign for the cycle which shall last for twelve thousand years. Again, she shall be in a new cycle which shall bring another order. Ye have moved forward into her second year in the manner of thy present "timing" Ye would now be at approximate day three hundred seventeen of thy second year of measurement. So be it! For this ending/beginning are the scribes recording for the history is being written as we write upon the pages.

These things coming forth upon thy physical senses shall be as tragedy at the time; yet considering that which is eternal, there must be no "fear" for there is naught such as beginning or ending. The ending of an experience and the beginning anew; what would there be to cause "fear"? I guide of thine way; simply use great wisdom in thy course choice.

Blessed be the man which can be his own strength and stay and calls out unto the Father: ''Thy will be done: I am not of the Earth, yet I am cast into it." He shall be in the seeing of the glory of a wondrous dawn; for it is given unto him to know wherein is his strength. He shall not be in the seeking of a place for hiding, but shall go forth to meet that which is apportioned unto him. He shall know truth and it shall most surely give unto him, freedom in magnificence. Not a person shall set foot against his door; not a person shall keep him away from the entering of the Father's house, for by his own hand shall he open all the doors which have been previously shut unto him.

THE LAW
    Unto the Father's house from which he went forth, it shall be that he shall triumphantly return. Ah, yes, the Father shall rejoice, for it is given unto Him to wait for His beloved offspring to go out and again return. Therein, beloved chelas, is WISDOM! It is the Law; so above, so below and for this do they wait that they fulfill the Law which has sent them forth. It is the fulfilling of such Law that they return and that they be made new and groomed for another new and wondrous day; and in that day, they shall know peace and they shall rest from those things which have beleaguered them. So it is ordained. There is naught law of Earth which shall stay the Law which is established unto these things; and so be it and it shall come upon the Earth that which man feareth and that which he cannot comprehend. It will come within thy span and it is at hand.

THE CLARION CALL
    Now again I say unto you which is repeated from the first time of its telling, that which shall be. They have not listened and therefore have not heard the call, nor have they heard the bugle's trumpet which soundeth. IT IS NOT SYMBOLIC BUT IS LITERALLY TRUE; THE CLARION CALL SHALL BE SENT FORTH; THE TRUMPET SHALL BE SOUNDED AND SORROW UNTO THOSE WHO HEED NOT ITS CALL.

There shall be a day when the Sun shall not shine forth; she shall be as a bowl of blood; and she shall give forth no heat. Then, as if in a twinkling of an eye there shall be a great burst of flame which shall be forged from within the Earth herself, and It shall be as the Earth has flipped her axis; and she shall roll and reel and she shall be in the throes of agony. Then the words of comfort shall be spoken which shall settle her down again upon her axis whereby she shall be as a newborn. She shall be as the babe within the bosom of its mother and she shall find comfort and peace. She shall rest.

No man nor woman shall know the hour that this is to come upon the Earth; thereby it is fair warning that ye ones who project in improper knowledge cease and desist from thy false projections for it is not given unto man to know. 'Tis the devil's work that would misguide thee. Know only that there is very little "time" for the fulfillment of these Laws and that which shall come; for it is already written upon the wall and most see of it not for they are as drunken with their own vainglory. They have not seen nor have they listened. Ah, 'tis such the pity, for it is given to man to turn backward and for this does he stumble and fall. So shall he have many injuries and bruises, and no place shall he find rest for his looking only backward, for his looking backward shall bring him much suffering. He can, therefore, be only the bearer of the past; and that is such the pity of it all, for therein is no wisdom.

NOW
    From whence came the "past"? From whence came the "present"? And further, from whence might come the "future"? Oh, blessed are the ones who cherish and fortune self for that which is "NOW", FOR IT IS THE ONLY TIME! When this lesson of lessons is well learned. man shall be wise indeed. There is no promise of tomorrow; and the past which is gone shall be always gone. It shall be as the burden upon his back if it be allowed to weigh heavy upon him. With his own hands he must tear the past bundle away from himself and cast it to the winds as dust and chaff from the gleaning centers. Allow the burden to blow away as the dry ash from the soil. Man need not drag his bundle of burdens after them for they shall be given into freedom of all that holds them in bondage, and they too, shall begin in newness.

Beloved ones, it is very near the fulfilling of these things. Look carefully for the signs and signals are all about thee in every direction of thy vision; all facets of projected truth --- IT HAS BEGUN; THY "TIME" HAS TERMINATED.

Dharma, let us leave this now. The lessons are heavy upon the ears and eyes of those who receive. Blessed be thee, child, for the risk is great unto those who dare to pen my truth. Ye are cradled in the security of mine hands and ye shall not fail. Ye ones who bear mine load of preparation are blessed indeed, and thy rewards shall be glory for I cherish ye of mine beloved.

I leave now that ye might find of respite, so be it and Selah. I place of mine seal upon these words that no man misunderstand of their definition. IN AND WITHIN GOD THE FATHER CREATOR/CREATION DO I RESIDE AND AS I AM, SO YE ARE AND IT IS SO FOR THUS HAVE I SPOKEN IT UNTO THEE THAT YE MAY REMEMBER.

I AM ESU JESU JESUS SANANDA OF GOD THE TOTALITY

I AM THE SON OF THE GREAT AND SACRED TONKA AND I AM HERE TO STAND BESIDE YE ONES WHO ARE MINE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

PJ 04
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 GOD (ATON)
    FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 318
    I AM ATON, THY SOURCE
    I see thee with head bent that thy words be truth; they can be naught but truth for ye have yielded unto me. I AM ATON OF LIGHT. I AM THY SOURCE, CHILD. I HAVE SENT FORTH MINE SONS AND ANGELS UNTO THEE AND I COME FORTH UNTO THEE, LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THY TRANSITION.

DO NOT WEEP AT THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO HEAR THEE NOT FOR IT IS ME THEY REFUSE TO HEAR FOR MY SONS AND ANGELS SPEAK IN MINE NAME. THEY ARE THE TRUMPETERS AND CLARIONS OF MY VOICE. I AM THY GOD WITH­OUT/WITHIN AND YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHICH I HAVE CHOSEN TO GO FORTH AND EXPERIENCE THE UNIVERSE OF MY CREATIONS. UNTO YE ARE GIVEN THE GIFTS OF LIFE AND CREATOR, BUT YE MISUSE OF THE PRECIOUS GIFTS.

LET HIM WHO DARES. TURN HIS FACE FROM MYSELF AND REFUSE THE WORDS OF MINE MESSENGERS. THAT ONE WHO DENIES IS DESTINED TO PROFOUND TRIBULATION. HEED CAREFULLY. CHILDREN OF THE FLESH. YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS IN A PASSING INSTANT OF MINE THOUGHT. HE WHO DENIES TRUTH DENIES ME: HE WHO DENIES ME WILL BE CAST FROM MY THOUGHTS TO EXPERIENCE THE VOID FOR THY PERSECUTIONS OF MINE ONES IS COMING TO TERMINATION IN THY CURRENT TIME. THINK MOST CAREFULLY BEFORE YE PUT TO THE SIDE THESE WORDS FOR THEY ARE MINE WORDS AND AS I CREATE THUSLY I SHALL DISSOLVE. YOUR TIME OF TREMBLING AND TERROR IS CLOSE IN THY TIME. YE ONES OF EARTH WILL HEED MY MES­SENGER'S WARNINGS OR THE CONSEOUENCES ARE MIGHTY FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PERPETRATED UPON MINE MAGNIFICENT CREATIONS, IN DARKNESS, SHALL CEASE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HEAR. YE HAVE CHOSEN THE WAY OF THE VOID AND WILL BE IN PERISHMENT WITHIN THE TIDES AND UPHEAVALS OF LABOR AND BIRTHING. SO IT SHALL BE. THY GAMES OF PUNINESS ARE DRAWING TO A FINISH. I SEAL THESE WORDS THAT YE MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT YE "WAIT' FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE TO SPEAK FROM "SOMEWHERE" BUT NOT FROM THIS SOURCE: YE ERR GREATLY FOR "I CHOOSE WHO SHALL BE MINE SCRIBES AND BEAR THE BUGLE-------NOT YE ONES,"

MOVE OF THY FINGERS. DHARMA. AND CONTINUE THY ALPHABET UPON THE PAGES FOR THIS. MAN HAS WAITED. AND YE FEAR NO MORE FOR THIS IS THY PORTION AND OTHER MAN WILL ACCEPT OR DENY; IT IS FOR HIM TO CHOOSE. YOURS IS TO WRITE. YE ARE IN THE PROTECTION OF MINE ARMY SO PEACE SHALL BE THY GIFT.

YE PLEAD FOR SIGNS
    I shall pick up where my Son left off on the yester morn for ye shall not say ye were not told of these things. Ye plead for signs and warnings, timing and reassurance; they are falling all about thine noses----open of thine eyes. Stop thy worry as to whether or not there is "time" to do of thine things---do what­ever thee can. It is the foolish waiting when ye know of what ye should do that is thy bother. Turn to thy labors and ye will not note the "waiting".

Within the time which is allotted unto the Earth which is in the present part wherein she is, there shall be a great and mighty change upon her surface and within her bowels. She has been most tormented and active within; she is seething and restless. She is a living, breathing creation who has been badly used. It is not in anger she throws thee from her body but rather, she is in the throes of death from thee. She has carried her burdens in honor and is released there-from. Instead of moaning about thy displeasures and larking ye had better be in the writing of the new stories to present unto thine brothers. What will be in the second, third and hundredth motion picture? Your purpose is to tell the world my truth that ones can know of their plight. Do ye believe there are no stories within these words? Have ye ones no visions left to serve unto thy brethren? YE CHOOSE TO DENY AND WAIT FOR "PROOF'? SO BE IT --- WAIT. HOWEVER, YE WHO CHOOSE TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO MY WARNINGS AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND PRODDING, TAKE HEED -- STOP OF THY WHINING FOR THIS WAS THINE AGREEMENT WITH ME! I CARE NOT ONE WHIT WHETHER OR NOT YE LIKE OF MY METHODS OR OF MY SCRIBES. I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR ACTIONS; I WEEP OVER THAT WHICH I HAVE PLACED INTO CREATION THAT HAS DEGRADED AND DEBAUCHED MINE OTHER WONDROUS AND BALANCED ENTITIES. IT IS THY GIFT OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE, FOR I GAVE THAT TOO, UNTO YOU, BUT YE SHALL BEAR THE DIFFICULT ROAD IF YE HEED NOT THE CALL THAT MAKES OF THINE WAY, EASY AND BEAUTEOUS.

Look about thee and see that some things might be in the fitting. For ye have been told that when it is near the fulfilling of these things, it shall be that there shall be great shipwrecks, and the ships of the air and the ships of the sea shall go down. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO? And the fish of the sea shall seek new places wherein to spawn. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO, FROM THY POLLUTION AND FUEL SPILLINGS?

AND -- THERE SHALL APPEAR UPON THE EARTH NEW PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE. YE HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE; STOP OF THY DENIAL AND WELCOME THY SIBORS, CHELAS -- YE ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE AND I HAVE SENT MINE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE VERY ANGELS OF MY REALMS TO ASSIST YE. REFUSE THEM IF YE CHOOSE BUT KNOW 'TIS YOU WHO HAVE REFUSED. WALK WITH MY CHILDREN AND THY NEW SIBORS AND YE SHALL WALK IN GLORY. THEY ARE COME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY; MY SONS HAVE COME AGAIN TO RECLAIM MINE HOUSES.

THY MOTHER EARTH HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH
    Thy very Earth Source has been seized with convulsions within her entrails, and she has belched forth that which is from within her interior ---and, these things shall increase and increase. She has been in such great pain for such a great time, for thy Mother Earth that she is, is not without great travail. Oh, and such is the pity of it, for man has been unmindful of her; and as she has nurtured him, fed him, clothed him and mothered him, he has remained more and more unmindful of her --- he has been unto her a carnal and lech­erous son. I RECOGNIZE, IN HONOR, THOSE WHO HAVE CHANGED OF THEIR LASCIVIOUS WAYS AND NOW REACH OUT TO ASSIST. BEWARE, HOWEVER, OF THOSE WHO FORM "MOVEMENTS" IN FALSE INTENT. KNOW OF THAT WHICH YE CHOOSE PARTICIPATION. Man has been much like the salamanders and moles who burrow within her body and has taken and taken from her and given nothing in return. He is blind in his licentiousness, for he has had no thought given of that which has nursed him and healed of his injuries and infirmities.

So be it that he has but added suffering unto insults which have been given unto the Mother Earth wherein man has had his birth into the physical parts of me. And therein is great commiseration of him which is in darkness. They see not with the eyes which are blindfolded, but they see only that which is unreal, unholy and filled with greed; for I am whole and I can see that which is wondrously complete, and I have not want for I am unto myself all that of which I have need.

I AM THE CREATOR
    In this time of casting off I rejoice that I shall make myself into newness for I represent the Creation of Earth for I become one with my creations and ye have forgotten. Unto this end do I create. I have brought up races of men that they might become Gods and that they might become wise creators also, and that they might become one with myself. This is every man's inheritance. Man shall be in no wise the poorer for having experienced in his growth. I am the Creator and I have created wisely, though I often weep at thine poor choices; and, I have sent man into all the worlds wherein there is life, and oh, precious ones, there are many! All who have gone forth from me have returned unto me richer and more glorious for their experiences.

There is naught place wherein is the form of man wherein is not the parts of Me. I have divided myself into parts, and I have endowed each part with the part of myself, that which is eternal - infinite -, and that part of Me changes not but remains ever unchanged by anything which is or shall ever be.

In my own timing shall I bring them all in again, to become again one with Me and they shall all be made whole. From the body of myself have I created all things, both of the land and of the sea, and of the air; and therein are the things, both of land and sea, and the words become manifest. The things which I command appear, and they take form, and then I breathe into them, life. They are the animated parts of Me; and they cannot be less than the Gods, because I have created each after a likeness which I have conceived within my own being. It is the positive that I am, and creation is the negative.

That part which ye "see" is the part of Me which is subject to change and which shall return to the elements from which it came. Not a person shall change the Law, nor shall he bring unto me one part of himself which is of the earth; for I bring back unto Me that which is eternal, and that which is of the earth I shake off. It gives Me great joy to bring back that which I send out for it is this for which I have made provision,
    Positive/ negative, night/day, ah yes, there are two poles of force called "life", as in darkness and light, soul/spirit and body, LIFE AND DEATH. Many are the labels placed upon the positive and negative; yet there is only ONE AND THAT ONE IS ALL INCLUSIVE, FOR IT IS OF MYSELF AND FROM MYSELF THAT I HAVE CREATED ALL THINGS, AND FROM ONE SUBSTANCE HAVE ALL THINGS COME INTO BEING.

WE SHALL AGAIN BE ONE
    So shall man learn these things of Me for they shall be made to sit in the council with Me and we shall again be ONE.

There shall come forth a new order upon the Earth, for I have created wisely, and when a portion of myself offends me, I cast it off and I begin anew. I shall bind up mine wounds and I shall heal myself, and I shall be as whole again. It is not with pity for myself, but that which I have created, that they know not that which they cut themselves off from, nor do they know their own identity. For this do I weep; for they have blasphemed and been disrespectful unto Me and unto mine other creations.

I have wept that I have created man, for he has become foul, and has become so often as the stench of the Earth; he has poisoned his own food; and he has given unto his brother the potion of the asps; and he has been unto himself renegade, for he has not kept his covenant with Me. Most often he has not been an honor unto me upon the Earth. As I sent him forth he was perfect but he has ceased his perfection upon mine Earth globe. He has committed all of the forbidden crimes against Earth and brother and has become blind as the creatures that burrow in the ground or live within the darkened caves. I am most often given into shame for that which I created and placed, as man, upon Earth --- yet, beloved of mine, I love without limits that which errs, for that too, is my creation and 몋is for him I created and sent him forth.

In due time he shall be purified with fire, and he shall return unto me as the SONS OF GOD. There shall then be much rejoicing, for there shall be as nothing man has ever experienced, for there shall be much ecstatic rejoining and alas, much weeping; for it is given unto man to be purified by his tears and his sorrows. So be it that he shall have them so he may know joy. Ah, chelas, in this there truly is wisdom.

I say that I am his joy and I am his tears, and by his tears shall he come to know me. With my own hand shall I then wipe away the tears from his face that he has shed in my name and for my sake. He shall then be whole.

HOW IT WILL BE
    Beloved, the events will not be stayed for actually, it is finished. When it shall come upon the Earth that which shall be, it is said that there shall be great suffering, and there shall be. Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth, and it shall be liquid and white with heat, and the winds shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles --- and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the country sides. Those who recognize and have builded their hovels against that day can be shielded from the rain of burning fragments but the hovels must be built above the flows in those places near the cinder cones. Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to measure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, for I speak now of thy locale for there are others who will speak of other.

There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, another within the place where is now the Ocean of Peace (Pacific), and a third within another shorter period of time, within the eastern part of the Atlantic Ocean (the places of Atlantis); and it shall not be within the confines of the land which is above the water. It shall force that which is now the bottom of the Atlantic to the surface of the water and there to tower far above and beyond. Go forth and tell mine children how it will be for it will be given unto you to make wondrous visions that they might see and know of these things which will come. Ye will be shown the methods and given unto you that which is needed; my creatures must be informed and given expectation. So be it. Ye who think ye cannot write, go within and pen that which is shown unto thee. Paint the visions for those who have no vision for I shall hold my wrath until warning might go forth. I plead with you, little ones, to heed the assistance of thy brethren whom I have sent unto you.

THE LIGHT AND THE LAW
    I AM THE LIGHT AND THE LAW AND I WILL SPEAK UPON THESE THINGS.

It is fortuned unto man to be within the Law, yet he has chosen to not be a worker within the Light. With the Light which is given unto him he has been thoughtless of his Source and his ONENESS with ME. He has cast himself into utter darkness and degradations while writhing in carnal activities within the great cities having been trapped by the Satanic tentacles of the lie.

Now I say unto you that all might come to know in this time at hand. He shall come to be most mindful of this Source and this, within this time, for ye are only in the beginning. Thy present generation will see and experience these things come to pass as projected by the great and humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

There will come forth a loud cry for peace and man shall frantically seek and search for balance and peace. Some who seek will find it for they will look upon truth; others will not find it for they will accept the lies and call the truth -- "lie". So be it and I speak, for to them which find it shall be delivered up, and they shall be placed within safety where abides peace.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE
    Unto those which find not peace, they shall be put into a place wherein they may labor for their bread and wherein they begin anew.

They shall have for their tools only their bare hands for they shall be again as in the beginning. They shall learn that which is Lawful and that which is profitable unto them; that which is of the eternal. Again, they will not, from the onset, be given to remember their past, nor will they know of their future. So shall they work from day unto day in blindness; for it is the Law that "EVERY MAN UNTO HIS OWN" and with his own hands shall he build up his temple or tear of it down, (Might this sound as a "rerun of the play" to ye chelas who are coming into knowledge and truth?) Rejoice ye ones who have seen the way. I say rejoice!

Now I say unto you again, for I said it once before unto my scribes, they shall be as the beasts of the fields, for they have not prepared for the day when they shall be brought in. They have wasted their inheritance and have been unto themselves, betrayers. Oh, beloved ones, the compassion is beyond endurance but so shall it be for all will mature and learn that they might walk in the presence, one with Me. For man will either have chosen the way of the Law or he will have chosen to walk in separation with the fallen angels.

FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT
    For those which have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of newness wherein is total light. They shall he relieved of nil stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have provided well; and for this day I have provided. At no time do I forget the "little ones" in darkness, for I have reached out within the darkness for them and they have turned away and denied of me and of my messengers.

NOT A PERSON SHALL DENY THAT THIS IS SO! THEY HAVE BEEN MOST FOOLISH. SO BE IT AS IT MAYBE, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THEM IN THEIR SLUMBERS YET AND IN THEIR DRUNKENNESS. THEY DO NOT YET REMEMBER FROM WHENCE THEY CAME, NOR DO THEY YET KNOW WHITHER THEY GOEST. I SEND THEE THAT YE MIGHT TELL THEM-------THE ULTIMATE CHOICE WILL REST WITH EACH. SO BE IT FOR IF IS SO AND I GIVE UNTO THESE WORDS THE SEAL WHICH IS OF GOD FOR IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THIS MANNER AS I HAVE GIVEN IT UNTO THEE. THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CYCLE IS READY TO FALL -- FOR EVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME.

I URGE YOU TO TAKE GREAT CAUTION; I AM THY GOD, YE TURN FROM MY MESSENGERS AND MINE SONS SENT FORTH AGAIN UNTO YOU AND DENY THESE WORDS AND YE ERR BEYOND THY COMPREHENSION. SO BE IT.

I AM
    Go, Dharma, for ye have finished .of thy work this morning. Man must digest a bit of the lead and denial he will be feeling from the words; he has but a short time to be in the deciding. The years dwindle down to such a precious few -- even in thy physical time frames. Do not depress yourself as thy job is well done and I cherish of thee for thy faithfulness. Go and rest and allow of the energy to settle and calm; ye are in the care of my most beloved Son in whom I continually rejoice. I place mine hand upon thy head in blessings, ye who stand with me.

EPILOG

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Tran­sition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation, Fleet­-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me "Hatonn".

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my trans-receivers (recorder), there is nothing of "channeling" about it - it is via actual radio type short wave directly from my source into a receiver terminal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that --- records. She is not privy to the information resources nor is she given to "interpretation" other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We, of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galactic participants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda, Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as regards the period you ones call the End Prophecies of Armageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all operations as regards His people. All Intergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for purposes of evacuation, those details are in most capable hands of one called, simply, Commander Ashtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of human format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form contacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the "light" of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN AND HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND -- CAUSE THE ENTITIES TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUCTIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COMMANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CURRENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MASSIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horrendous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for having dared to give you help to "save" yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adversaries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT BRING HARM UNTO MY WORKERS, NOR UNTO THEIR COWORKERS, FAMILIES OR FRIENDS ATTACHED THERETO.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite important to you. I shall see to it that these instructions are carried forth, so I suggest there be no toying with this as some game of sorts to be discounted at your next little seminar gathering of the flying saucer clubs and crystal worshipers. Your time of playing at star readings, Ouija boards and Taro, to seek your fortunes, is over.

Earth is going to plod right through evolution, transition, tribulation, new "birthing" and new "berthing" just as written. You need no psychic reader to tell you how it will be. You can hide your head in your sand bucket; it will change nothing.

There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Forces shall be met and stopped but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.

The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda is returned and awaits the appointed time. If you want information I suggest heartily that you contact America West Publishers for any and all information. We will be printing it in numerous volumes as fast as our scribes can receive.

I dedicate this work to all who have taken a stand for truth. I also dedicate it to our beloved Sister Thedra who has labored day and night as a hand scribe to beloved Sananda for over forty years.

And of course, my infinite love and appreciation to Dharma, who works hours each and every day in our service. This is but a tiny portion of her works. I so honor my small circle who are in the building of physical foundations and yet also see to it that these words are carried forth in truth and dispersment. Also to those who give such unselfish support in so many other ways without which help we could not proceed. Blessings be yours, little ones, as ye are cherished beyond thy ability to comprehend. I so look forward to the day I can give you public credit for your service and yet allow for your security. Know that your names are written on the tablets of the Book of Life. There shall, however, come the day when you shall have thy works made known unto thy fellow men.

I request this book be brought to the public with all haste for the physical protection of some of thy brothers rests heavily upon its promptness.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. YOU ONES MUST AWAKEN NOW FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT TOO LONG AND YOUR WORLD IS CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND THY FEET.
    YOU ARE IN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

I AM ATON
    August 31, 1989
    Day 016, Year 3

Sananda Photograph

This reproduction is from an actual photograph taken on June 1st, 1961, in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, by one of thirty archaeologists working in the area at the time. Sananda appeared in visible, tangible body and permitted His photograph to be taken.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-01-26 at 05:01.

주제글 정보